Page 336 of 620 FirstFirst ... 236286326331334335336337338341346386436 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I wondered about the Throne of Gods.
    If it is similar to the Throne of Heroes, does that mean that there is the chance that several versions of a god are recorded?
    Like one from before a certain event and one after?
    Example is perhaps Hodr before he shot the mistletoe and one when he came back after it ended.
    it say its that on throne of Gods are the true Gods and that it is connected with the other side of the planet in a sense . so i dont think that different selves of one God are there .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    makes sense. huh, guess i have to work around that a bit. thanks
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Shouldn’t this go to the project idea thread?
    It sounds more like a question about the lore and not questions for a Servant sheet idea.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Name: Fasolt
    Class: Caster
    Origin: Der Ring des Nibelungen/Das Rheingold
    Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MAG: A+
    LCK: E

The tale of Nibelungs start long before the birth of Siegfried in far away lands. Alberich desiring gold for his tribe approaches the Rhinemaidens with this request, the guardians of the treasure laugh at his face stating that the cursed treasure can only be used by those who truly lack love, angered with their treatment and of the problems his clan faced for generations he denounces any form of love, the ring reacting to this oath leaps from the lake, chosing Alberich to be it's next wielder, the Evil Dragon Phenomenon Fafnir begins to stir as Alberich drives the fairies away and brings the treasure to his clan, there they would create myriad miraculous works matching the dvergar of ages long gone but in the same breath the unity they shared in poverty and sacrifice was utterly destroyed and in that castle of greed there were only enemies.

Far away the day came for Wotan King of Gods pay the jotun siblings Fasolt and Fafnir for their services, the building of the Castle Valhalla. Although he was tempted to simply murder them it would be a breaking of oaths and the destruction of his spear and thus he had no choice but to comply, lacking the treasures requested by the siblings he had no choice but to surrender the Goddess Freia, a choice that doomed the gods for without her they could no longer grow the golden apples of immortality. Later Wotan would hears rumors of the Nibelungs luck and alongside Loge, God of Fire, stole the ring from Alberich.

Entranced by the ring's abilities Wotan refuses to surrender it alongside the treasure of the Nibelung and as the giants leave with Freia he receives a warning from Erda and the impending doom within the ring. Calling the siblings back Wotan gives the ring in exchange of Freia and as they study the treasure the gods watch horrified as Fafnir clubs Fasolt to death to keep the treasure all for himself. Wotan leaves with his people and Fafnir takes the treasure and hides in a cave, using the Tarnhelm and thus becoming the famed Poisonous Black Dragon whose death granted Siegfried his trademark invincibility.

Personality

In Rheingold Fasolt is described as an overwhelming romantic, one who fell in love with Freia and sought her hand in marriage. Wotan answered such wish by demanding the building of the castle, Valhalla, normally it'd end in a trick but accompanied by the grim and paranoid Fafnir, Fasolt was able to avoid all the traps of the King of Gods and corner him into surrendering sweet Freia. Bound by oaths Wotan sought other means to keep Freia and obtained the Rhinegold, tempted by the curse he nearly abandoned Freia if not for the warning from one of his oldest allies. Ecstatic Fasolt found the works produced by the ring wondrous and desired to study them all, so entranced she was that Fafnir's betrayal went without a hitch and she was beaten to death by her brother who swapped between laughing and jealously cursing her existence. The matter that their greatest work was a joint-effort went unheard, the fact that obtaining Freia was to both of their interests went unheard, the fact that they would revive the glory of the jotun was silenced and thus the last prodigal child of Ymir died smashed to bits and pieces, her corpse feeding the crows and wolves.

A sage with a deep understanding of the world's ways she fully knows the Grail cannot answer her wish. It's over and done the Jotun are buried so deep and due to the nature of Sigurd and Siegfried's mythologies mixing making impossible to know which is fantasy or reality makes her dubious of her own existence, a deep burnout caused by the betrayal of her brother and the end of her species it's extremely unlikely that she will work well with a normal magus. Nonetheless those who possessed a strong dream like she once did are attractive, she cannot resist for she longs to burn like they did once again, to remember when she held Freia in her arms when she dreamed of taking her people beyond Jotunheim, to surpass their own natures and grow beyond the world.....

Skills

Item Creation (A+): Builder of Valhalla in the Rhinegold the home of all gods installed with all sorts of feature and safety measures to guarantee not only a comfortable life but one where their authorities would not clash with each other. The Utimate Symbol of the Gods dominance over the world built by the hands of non-divine. Fasolt is able to build all sorts of miraculous tools nearly reaching the levels of noble phantasms

Territory Creation (C): "That kind of thing is more Fafnir's....."

Personal Skills
    Freia's Golden Apple (EX): Freia a fusion of Idounn and Freyja and sister to Fricca (Frigga), wife of odin, by her works the gods enjoyed immortality and nearly infinite bounty. If not for a stroke of luck that treasure would be Fasolt's for all of eternity. With her wisdom and power Fasolt is able to achieve an approximation of the authority and thus it manifests as a magical crest possessing all sorts of restorative effects and boons

Svanhit (False) (C): Fasolt is a grand existence capable of negotiating with a Chief God and possessing abilities beyond his keen. An existence that should not be summoned unless extreme circumstnaces such as possessing a vessel or creating a being that embodies part of his power but Fasolt no longer trusts anyone or anything, even if it build by his own hands. So he 'borrowed' one of the scrapped valkyries from Wotan's trash heap and modified for his own uses and thus this manifestation. Jotun's Valkyrie an aberration wielding red cloth, red from Fasolt's blood spilled by Fafnir and tainted with the Evil Dragon Phenomenon. Grants monstrous strength and mana burst (ice). This is not a pseudo servant but Fasolt piloting an empty shell from a far-way land, do not worry its impossible to meet him.

Charisma (B-): One who would have become a King. One would have brought salvation but at the last step.....

Noble Phantasm

Valhalla Alter- Mine Memory Become a Calamity
    Anti-World
    Rank B
    Wotan's debts are paid, Freia leaves and Fasolt bleeds his lifeblood on that accursed gold. Fafnir might be it's proper wield but Fasolt's own soul was added to the pile and thus he is also attached to the treasure and can pig-back this connection to manifest. A miraculous work that speed ups the curse to wield the power of the dragon, in Fasolt's case he temporarily becomes a golden radiant dragon, the king that should have been becomes reality and blasts down the land with the same energy used to build Valhalla. That is a power equalizing Gungnir if focused on sheer raw fire power and abandoned all it's other traits, due to its destructive power and Fasolt's wisdom the flames are able to damage the surface of the world tremendously thus gaining its qualification, if she were to focus the flames like a spear something akin to lance of the King of Knights may be temporarily achievable

Blog Entries
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...echa_heracles/
    FC
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes: Enemies of Humanity.
    Stats:
    STR: A+
    END:A
    AGI: A
    Mana:EX
    Luck: B+
    NP:EX
    Lore

White Titan, Broken God, Sunken Civilization

The fall of Atlantis ended the Machine God regime once in for all. Although most of the remnants of those machines eventually found their way to Greece and became the modern Greek pantheon. Some however drifted too far distant lands becoming strange gods .

Landing in what would be modern day Tyre. An all purpose machine mostly tasked with managing energy found itself on the shore of Tyre. This machine wasn't as advanced as the 12 Machine God so it didn’t develop really much of a personality. It simply connected with the natural leylines and simply administers the energy output.

Eventually people migrated and settled on those lands. And soon enough they noticed the large amount of magical energy on those lands.

And as all strange phenomena humanity encounters they started to worship that curious thing giving them prosperity.

They gave the Machine

A story

An identity.

A name

Melqart.

Tragedy, Labors, Hero

The great hero Heracles in his many travels eventually found himself in the ancient city of Tyre.

A city that gives birth to heroes such as Cadmus and beautiful women such as Europa. Stil there was something off about this city to the great hero. It had a lot of magical energy even for the Age of Gods. And the people kept talking about some god named Melqart which Heracles hadn't seen in all his travels.

So the ranger tracked this god and this energy and it didn’t take long to find what he was looking for

Deep within the underground of Tyre the great hero was able to find the god he was looking for

But much to the confusion to Heracles he didn’t find a god

He found a machine

First Contact

The Machine did a quick profile on the man. He was tall, strong, and mighty. Maybe he was here to seize the Machine?

But the man simply responded with curiosity and intrigue. “Why are you here?”

Simple. I am here to maintain the energy of Tyre Atlantis

“Have you noticed the people that settled here?”

Irrelevant to my purpose. Although they do call me the name Melqart which is satisfactory enough for a designation.

The man smiled. “I see it seems I was right about you. Although you may be cold your heart is truly befitting as a true god over his people.”

Elaborate

“You may not see it but you protect and heal those people even when you don't have to. You give them shelter against the beast outside.
    You are a great god.“

That’s just a coincidence. A mutualism relationship.

“Mutualism implies benefit to both parties does it not?” The man had a smile as bright as the son.

The machine paused. It came to the realization this man wasn’t a thief but a good man. What the humans called a hero.

What a great thing. A wonderful thing. Maybe

Just maybe

I

can be like that to

Thus Melqart the machine died but Melqart
    The protector of the universe
    Lord of Tyre
    was born

A great calamity has a occur near the city of Tyre

To respond to this calamity the great machine underneath the city decided to summon the greatest hero

Heracles

The machine fuse with the Hero creating an ultimate weapon

Melqart-Heracles

Personality

It seems that Melqart and Heracles are suitable minds for each other as both want to protect humanity. Although this fusion did make Heracles more quiet and a bit colder than usual due to him processing the analytical abilities of Melqart.
    Still there is no doubt the hero's heart still remain unshakeable.

Skills

Skills

Independent Action: EX
    Due to being connected to the leylines of Tyre. Melqart-Heracles has no need for a master

Magic resistance: A

Divine Core of the Underworld God (Valor): B+
    A weird skill comes about the fusion of the Hero and God. Melqart was worshipped as an underworld deity while Heracles usually worshipped for his strength and heroism. In fact it’s rank is down due to those conflicting worship. Though both were praised for being divine protectors. So it does work out in the end. Although the underworld god aspect can make Melqart-Heracles a bit unnerving to some.

Personal skill

Protection of Tyre: EX
    An offshoot of the skill Protection of the Underworld. As Lord of Tyre Melqart-Heracles can bless any ally that resides in Tyre

Functionalities: All Purpose Simple Energy Management and Recycling Unit : -

fffffffffffffffffDivine SpirittfffffffffMachine
    Though the mind is gone the body still remains. The “Authority” of Melqart-Heracles allows for simple energy manipulation and recycling. It grants full access to the leylines of Tyre essentially giving Melqart-Heracles an insane amount of mana. This functionalities is why Melqart got a profile as an underworld god as it started to recycle souls.

Transformation - A
    If the resources are available Melqart - Heracles can turn his mechanical body into anything. Mostly for weapons.

Eye of Mind (Advance) - B
    The accumulated skill and godlike instinct of Heracles is enhanced by the computing skill of Melqart. This gives real time data of a fight and all its possibilities.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm

God Hand -> Pillars of Heracles
    Type: Ant Unit
    Range: 1.544 mi
    Using the knowledge and authority granted by the machine Melqart-Heracles was able to reverse engineer God Hand into a large scale bounded field protecting the entire city of Tyre. If God Hand granted “A body that knows no death” then Pillars of Heracles granted “A city that cannot fall” a symbol of the city's proud and long history. Melqart-Heracles sacrificed both the resurrection and the immunity of God Hand and focused on the nullification part of the ability. Linking the ability with his mind as long as Melqart-Heracles does not falter so do the Pillars of Heracles does not. The city shall stand

Nine Lives: Shooting the Hundred Head
    Type: Unknown
    Range: as the occasion demand
    Heracles trump card. Can be used for any weapon. Born for the need to slay a hydra

"Let this be a lesson to all who oppose humanity. We will use the power of gods to bend the stars to our will. We will consume and slay everything who will cross our path. For we will reach the stars as that is our destiny! Prepare to be stike down!
    Nine Lives Alphard!"

Nine Live: Alphard
    Type: Anti-World/Purge
    Range:1
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffEarthfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffSkyFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffStar f

Gained from the basic magecraft knowledge from Melqart. Melqart- Heracles using the magic leylines of Tyre, his status as the son of Zeus/El, and the Hydra constellation. Melqart-Heracles fire the regular nine light dragons into the night sky into the star of Alphard which connects Melqart-Heracles to the Hydra constellation which in turn is used as a massive magic circuit to enhance and combine the nine arrows into one massive single attack that can destroy any enemy of humanity. A single Golden Dragon descends from the heavens. God’s Wrath.

Interactions

nteractions

Jason
    Ho ho! Prepare to feel the full power of MAX Heracles! Heracles! The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. (Jason goes on for an hour)

Medea
    The dumb brick finally learns some magecraft and the first thing he does with it is to enhance his technique? Sigh What did I even expect?

Persephone
    Pffff. You? Being the same divinity as beloved? Hah you are lucky I’m amused by that hero. Or else I would take your soul for disrespecting his domain.

Ishtar
    Well this is awkward.
    Agreed Ashtart.

Space-Ishtar
    I see. I see. We should stay out of each other’s way.
    Hmmm. This is even more troubling.

Arjuna Alter
    I see. That’s where you went wrong in trying to create a perfect world to protect the innocent. You forgot to protect the most valuable thing. The innocent.

Author Notes

Furious Heracles wanking
    I'm a bit ehhh on M.Heracles personality especially if I should add more but I never think that Herc was that much of a complex chracter tbh. I feel like he's better interacting with other people(See Fate/Mythologie by You).
    By the way if you confuse about the whole Melqart situation. The Divine Spirits that was born out of worship and Heracles return to the Reverse side but the Machine is still physically at Tyre it doesn't have much of personality but it was programs if things go wrong near Tyre and has Data to summon both Melqart and Heracles into one being.

Blog Entries
    Dear patient, your diagnosis is complete.
    Yes… I can see your future, as dark as night.
    Your fall… Your ruin... your regret… your despair... your doom… I can see it all.

As I thought... You, my dear patient, are gravely afflicted... with a terrible illness.
    Let me offer you a cure... for this doomed fate of yours... Let the treatment begin.

The doctor had rejected both God’s and the Devil’s path.
    In their stead he had pledged his soul to Death—for all is equal before Death.
    With the assistance of Death, the doctor was able to perfectly administer life.

The prophet can no longer perceive either good and evil.
    In their place he only sees life and death—and to him Life is the greatest good.
    With Life as his only guidance, the prophet came across a world ruled by death.

The Demon God possesses perfect visions of the past, present and future, even without having to plunder the wisdom of Solomon. Nonetheless naturally came to the same conclusion as the other 72 Pillars—The entirety of human history proved him the redundancy of mortality.

The Transcendent One loathes the very concept of Death. He deems it as God’s greatest curse upon the world. Having decided to eradicate this blight, this incurable affliction, once and for all, he joined the Demon Gods in their Human Order Incineration operation—prescribed to cure humanity of Death itself.

The doctor merely wished to understand the macabre visions that often visited him since childhood. He was blessed with the eyes that could discern whether one would live or die; a future vision that could perceive life and death—It’s as if the angel of death himself had become the doctor’s Godfather.

However, one day, the doctor began to peer into a future he wasn’t supposed to observe, he accidentally stumbled into timelines he should never have visited. Just as he could observe a person’s death, he now could observe the world’s end. Spurred by these visions—the physician of fate began to write his prophecies of doom.

Hearken... the countdown to the eclipse has begun...
    When it arrives... the bountiful light of the sun... that whence springs forth life.
    It will transform… into the dark glow of death… that henceforth spawns plague.
    Come, my dear patients... let me cleanse your disease... before it infects the world.
    I guarantee... this will hurt only for a moment...
    Take your medicine, this panacea—this Death...

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Nostradamus
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumour
    Attribute: Man

The famed French physician who operated during the greatest plague outbreak in history, the Black Death. Although he was a talented and ambitious doctor, in his early years he was expelled twice from the universities, and he never finished his medical studies. Nonetheless, he was able to handle and contain three different bubonic plague outbreaks through France.

However, Nostradamus is undoubtedly more famous both in the public and magecraft world not for his medical feats as a physician, but for his prophetic abilities as a psychic. It was an abrupt transformation. The doctor who had only concerned himself with the matters of the present now began to devote himself to the past and future, as if possessed.

That was because—Nostradamus was the final host of a Demon God. An infernal spirit bearing the rank of King. The omniscient demonic prophet that possesses perfect knowledge of things past, present and future. A calamity that once inflicted a great curse upon the world—the Fifty First Pillar, Balam.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: B+
    Masks one’s presence as a Servant, able to remain undetected until the preparation to attack is done. This is not the rank that Assassin should normally obtain, but due to the Demon God’s capability to “make men invisible”, he has received a considerable rank-up in this skill.

In addition, when operating within the Pestilent Miasma created through his Noble Phantasm, it is possible for Assassin to receive a further plus modifier, allowing him to execute a perfect sneak surgery.

Personal Skills:
    Grim Prophecy: EX
    Visions of death born from a combination of unique circumstances. At its base is the Mystic Eyes Assassin was born with, which has been tampered with magecraft, and then further augmented by the power of a Demon God. It allows one to perceive Death itself.

In essence—it is something similar to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. However, thanks to Assassin’s personal philosophy regarding death, it can also be said to be its inversion. Instead of the power to “cut off the lines of death, to cause the termination of life” it has been modified into the ability to “cut off the causes of death, to preserve the threads of life” to fit his principles as a physician.

In addition, by activating these Mystic Eyes and the Clairvoyance of Demon God Balam at the same time, it is even possible to peer into various end of the world scenarios—

Spiritual Surgery: B++
    A magus trade inherited from Assassin’s family, it is the medical expertise to and perform modifications and tamper with magical organs, such as Magic Circuits, Magic Crests, Spiritual Bodies and even Saint Graphs. As a branch of magecraft based on obsolete medical techniques, it is somewhat ineffective when performed in modern times to treat real diseases and wounds.

However, if performed in conjunction with the usage of his Mystic Eyes, by carefully cutting off the patient's “causes of death” without touching their “lines of death”, it is said that Assassin can practically cure any ailments. Nonetheless, due to his disdain of modern techniques, this process will still involve painful medieval procedures such as bloodletting and the prescribing of extremely bitter medicines.

Plague Quarantine: A
    The specialty of Plague Doctors, the ability to construct a Bounded Field for the purpose of containing and preventing the spread of a pandemic. It is also a structure that is designed to block the flow of mana from inside to outside, and isolate the effect of curses. As a seasoned plague doctor that has pacified three outbreaks of the Black Death, the strength of Assassin’s quarantine zone is enough to even imprison a Demon God.

Grand Order: D
    The mark of a Beast, signifying one’s status as an Enemy of Human Order. A curse embedded into the Magic Crest of 72 magus families by a being claiming to be King Solomon. It ensures that when their assigned time arrives, one of the seventy two Demon God Pillars will take over their descendant’s body and carry out their plan of the Incineration of the Human Order. Assassin carries within his Magic Crest the mark of the Demon God Balam, and was chosen as the host upon which Balam will execute Goetia’s Grand Order.

However—Assassin had somehow foreseen the “Incineration of Human Order”, shortly before the Demon God took over his body, as he prematurely awakened Balam's Clairvoyance. Due to the precaution he took, he managed to keep most of his personality and mind intact. Nonetheless, the assigned task was completed. Perhaps, the prospect of "eradicating the concept of death" had convinced him somehow—

Noble Phantasms:
    Les Prophéties foy Faucher
    Come Reap Doomsday, O Flame, O Famine, O Frenzy
    Type: Anti-Army
    The Prophecies of End Times.
    The visions of the end that Nostradamus witnessed, composed into a poetic collection of near a thousand cryptic quadrains. Since its publication, it has accumulated numerous rumours and legends regarding the interpretation and accuracy of the future events it predicts. Some said that it was just a meaningless rambling of a madman, to others it was just a few lucky incidents, but perhaps—it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is a Noble Phantasm in which Assassin maximizes the usage of both the Mystic Eyes he possesses and the Clairvoyance possessed by Demonic Prophet Balaam. By opening both channels of alien perception to their utmost limit, it gives shape to one of the end of the world he saw, in the form of a malevolent curse upon the whole world—a miasma of death that heralds pestilence and plague. By containing this miasma within the quarantine zone he had built, Assassin can safely manipulate it without the Counter Force interfering with this localized Singularity.

Balaam Peor
    Come Sow Pestilence, O Dearth, O Dark, O Death
    Last edited by Kamera; December 4th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    a creative interpretation of Nostradamus. I like the weird Mystic Eyes shenanigans and the twisted doctor shtick

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Did you ever wonder what color your heart has?
    You may say it is red, like your blood.
    But are you sure?
    The Heart was always an object of myths. The seat of emotions, the place of your soul.
    It reflects that. But when we see a heart...it does not feel anymore. So red is only the natural color it is in.
    But what you do you feel when you are lonely and sad?
    Still red? You think it got darker, yes?
    But when you are happy, it shines.
    Yes, when you are happy, when you are together with people you love, it radiates with warmth.
    And what is the warmest color there is?

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

It is Gold.

C A S T E R
    of the Golden Night
    = Santa Musa =

Class
    Caster
    Alternative Classes
    Voyager, Rider
    True Name
    Mansa Musa (Santa)
    Aliases
    Santa of the Golden Season
    Origin
    Mali Empire, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    179cm/71kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    D C D B B

people, holidays, salt, sharing time together
    Dislikes
    impoliteness, greed, unthankfulness
    Talent
    gifting
    Natural Enemy
    Gilgamesh, Jesse Livermore
    Armament
    gold dust, golden staff
    Catalyst
    gold or salt from the former Mali Empire

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Item Construction C
    Caster can produce all kinds of gifts made from the resources of his rich country. Simple objects of gold are no problem for him, he can adorn any item with his leaf gold. His golden Christmas decorations are really popular with the Royalty in Chaldea.
    But he also shows the versatility of salt. Salt stone lamps, skincare products, some salt-based medicine. Everything that could be associated with salt is in his repertoire.

Territory Creation C
    Caster can create a small Christmas workshop to make most of his gifts. But a small kitchen for his food and a salt spa can be created too.
    He was known for creating many mosques on his famous Hajj, but sees no problem in creating other houses of worship if they are wished for during this merry season.
    He also offers his help to those who have a lower rank in this skill to improve their territories and can learn from others more adept in this skill. He deeply appreciates different styles and ideas and incorporates and shares them with others.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Great Multicultural Exchange B
    A Skill granted to those who metaphorically "unified" the world by facilitating an exchange of culture. A unique variation of Human Observation and Appreciation of Beauty, there is a chance that the user might be able to deduce an enemy Servant's True Name, Skills, and Noble Phantasm(s) by observing traces of their "culture", consisting of their clothing, accent, speech patterns, and armaments.
    Caster appreciates people and cultures even if not manifesting in as a Voyager. He appreciates Christmas but acknowledges that there are other festivities in the holiday season. So he decided to celebrate them all. Christmas, Yuletide, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years' celebrations across the globe, you name it and he will celebrate it with you and learn your culture.
    He may not bring world peace or the end of hate as a Santa. But that does not mean he won't attempt it. Even if just for a day, one single magical evening, there can be world peace, when people from all over the world, share a meal and laughs together. A night in which differences are celebrated and not discriminated against. You have to start small after all, right?

Golden Rule (Holidays) A
    A festive variation of Golden Rule (Charity) or Zakat. Any material wish you may have, Caster could provide. Any debts that plague your mind are fulfilled. Caster is the billionaire extraordinaire, that shares money like no other. It may be the height of capitalistic Christmas for you, to buy happiness with money.
    But he just wants the people to smile and live in the moment for this magical season. How can you truly laugh with monetary sorrow in the back of your mind?
    He gifts peace of mind, that is what he believes.

Gourmand D
    While he is still someone who adds too much salt to...basically everything, the time in Chaldea helped form his royal palate.
    When giving presents to children, they get salted popcorn, salted chocolate, and salted caramel. His Salted-Caramel-Cookie-Ice Cream is surprisingly popular and a fellow Santa Servant became a regular of his small Ice Stand.
    Adults get passes to his constructed salt sauna to warm up from the cold outside and everyone gets a pack of salt for their own personal use. He imported various salt variations from all over the globe with all the different colors and flavors one can imagine.
    When it can not snow, at least there is other white powder making the people merry.
    Bu-but, not that one! We don't do this here.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Golden Season, Road to Happiness
    Gold Dust of my friends, Santa's Treasure

It is basically the same Noble Phantasm of his Voyager Container but tweaked for the occasion.
    Instead of full-sized soldiers and mages, he summons...smaller but more numerable versions of his regular compatriots. A Santa needs his elves after all!
    He will also envelop himself with their dust again and use their skills in handicraft and cooking to prepare his gifts. This Noble Phantasm is the reason why he became a Caster.
    From time to time you can observe how he is alone in his workshop or kitchen, talking all to himself. But he talks with his fellow travelers that are now with him.
    After all, his legend is not his own.
    The same as for this Holiday Season. Together they can make this a true Golden Night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Sakata Kintoki:
    "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL-"

Pytheas (Santa):
    "Thank you for your sweet ambers. They are popular as toppings here. Come again if you want another...you have already eaten your ice cream? O-Okay I make you another one."

Sigmund Freud (Summer):
    "I am glad that you like my salt for your Bloody Mary, but no thank you. I do not drink."

Watcher of Memes:
    "Excuse me, what kind of Pass do you want from me?"

Ebeneezer Scrooge:
    "I pity you. You hoard your wealth just for yourself. For whom do you save it? For yourself? Then why do I never see a smile on your face?
    An empty pile of gold you got there. As empty as your soul and home."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Mansa Musa, the legendary Ruler of the Mali Empire becomes a Santa for Chaldea. His legend is his journey from his empire to Mecca. On his way he shared his wealth, learned about cultures, met people and most of all shared smiles.
    It is only natural that a man like him, that deflated the gold price for over a decade with his gracious gifts of gold to become a Santa!
    But he is not Christian, he is a devout Muslim. Still, he appreciates all cultures. He learned much on his journey and now applies it as a Santa. Instead of just celebrating Christmas, he celebrates all kinds of customs across the globe in the holiday season. Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Yuletide, New Year, everything that brings people together falls under his purview this year.
    He is even more charitable than his Voyager form and shares everything he can. Perhaps a bit too much, devaluing gold and the presents of others here. Who can compete against objects of solid gold and salty, yet delicious food?!
    He means no harm, but this Holiday Season will be the most expansive Chaldea has ever seen.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

The Color of the World

Sharing is caring.
    Gold is a color of warmth, like the sun and fire.
    In this season we can all need a bit of warmth. Not just to warm your body, but your soul.
    Other people may differ, but I see my gold as a part of the sun of my beloved homeland. When I shared it, the world knew we existed.
    At least for me, my gold brought the world together. If just a little bit.
    I will use it again to bring the last remnants of humanity here together.
    A sun in the bleached white.
    Yes, I think I like that.

The continuation of my unconscious quest of using the free-to-use skills from BnEl. I am writing this 1.5 weeks before the first Advent and this is my second of five Christmas Servants. Good Luck future me.
    Thanks to Royd for giving me the faceclaim.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Disappointed by the lack of mentions of Islam.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Disappointed by the lack of mentions of Islam.
    Why does that bother you ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Mansa musa is an inherently Islamic figure so it’s a bit strange having no mentions of eid (which is basically Muslim Christmas).

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    i thought of islam, but the thing is i am not aware of any celebration in december. correct me if I am wrong though

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, but Nostradamus? HOLY SHIT? Kamera, I swear that what you do at this point is witchcraft, there's literally no other word that can describe that. What a creative rendition of this figure.

And Mansa Musa? I adore Rey's alts, they're so charming. And don't mind me drooling over your formatting and the use of colors, I'm so glad you're doing what you're doing. I could never.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    thank you WF
    it is all because you and wyvern drive me to become better at making aesthetic sheets.
    And I hope one day I can write like you two or all the other talented people here. I do value all of your different styles, folks and I mean it.
    I learn a lot by observing all of you evolve and read how you describe stuff. Conveying something is not my strong suit, but actually chilling here helped me at least a little bit irl in terms of well, idk, conveying something.
    But oh well, as the past weeks have shown i still have corners to improve on.
    One never stops evolving towards something.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Im about 80% done with my Servantverse Servant and now I'm realizing something that I've been putting off for a while. Servantverse Servants have a story behind them, good ones at that, at least the ones i see in thread do. That is a bit of a speed bump, admittedly.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly same speed bump I'm facing. I got the candidate in mind, but Servantverse characters being more or less OCs mean I have less to rely on from the character's original legend.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hello master. What desire do you pray for? For I have answered your prayers, master"

Sources: GloryoftheBrigand, FireEmblem.Fandom.Com. Saki Bushari, Pinterest.com. fbiuzz, Zerochan.net.
    Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Sandalphon
    Origin: Abrahamic Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful-Neutral
    Likes: Serving God, Saving Souls, Protecting believers, and Helping humanity.
    Dislikes: Heresy, Torture, Hellfire, Daemons, and Threats to Humanity.
    Talents: Transmitting Messages and Prayers, Overseeing Planet Earth, and Rescuing Others.
    Natural Enemies: Lucifer, Azazel, Beasts, and Daemon Worshipping Foreigners.
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler, and Saver.
    Armaments: Kabbalah (EX-rank)

"Unfortunately, master, I cannot wholly pledge loyalty for my calling is to rescue you humans... both from yourselves and from forces outside your control. However, make no mistake, my betrayal or negligence will never come for you are human too, no?"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A+
    Lck: A

"As you can see, I'm not weak in strength even if it is not my calling... how else would I save others?"

Lore

Spoiler:
    An archangel with likely the most important job of all archangels; Acting as liason with the planet earth. Once the Sun Prophet Elijah, after his war against the gods of mesopotamia and succeeding he was granted a chariot of fire which he used to try to reach heaven.

Many magus believe he failed but religions centered around Abraham hold that he succeeded. Of course the books containing these views were thrown out of the Biblical Canon after the failures of Pope Marcellinus but as a servant it seems to hold merit.

After receiving his duties he began them. He would deliver messages from the court of god to humans and set several events into motion, he would send proper angels to do certain jobs at certain times, and he watched over the humans of the world.

Yet eventually the age of gods began to decline. Thus he handed out the final orders of Metatron and God and descended himself, making a decision. He would live among the humans and as them, watching over them as long as he could. Yet, in a turn of events, he would accomplish a miracle that would cement his position among the Throne of Heroes.

Using the knowledge and power granted by his metamorphasis into an archangel he enacted a powerful ritual that turned him back into a mortal simply named Alphonso. Once he died, while there are no further records his classification as 'Foreigner' suggests interference. What this means is left to speculation.

"I am glad you find my tale inspiring... though I had a reason to live among the humans and observe them... I cannot say anything beyond it was a direct order from Metatron..."

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain: EX

Spoiler:
    As the Archangel Sandalphon his warping by a foreign entity is self-evident. He claims it is god and many skills he possesses suggest this to be true but what God is precisely is up to speculation.

However what is not is the effects of his alterations. He wields an authority that allows him to simply gaze at a being and immediately determine the contents of its soul. From servants to mere rats when he looks he instantly knows what the creature has been through, its guilt, its sins, and its prayers.

As an additional benefit despite his deep knowledge of many foundations that are used to perform magecraft they are not weakened by his knowing of them. Even if he gains new knowledge as a servant it seemingly has no effect. How this is possible is unknown.

"Yes... I am deeply connected to God... oh, but do not fret. He has no intentions of interfering with your society... merely defending it"

Divine Core of Souls: B

Spoiler:
    A powerful skill that would denote him as a god. However he notes that he was not born with the divine core nor was it present when he was altered into an Archangel. It was gifted to him so he may enact his duty as messenger of gods court.

Specifically he has an authority that grants him the power to talk to souls directly. This communication is purely telepathic. The only hints one may have is random memories being brought up when Sandalphon questions the soul.

However it is capable of small level manipulation. First he knows when it lies to him and if he exerts his authority he can force mental interference on it that prevents it from speaking falsely. Further if he concentrates he can force the soul to answer his questions.

While these occur the target becomes frozen in place akin to being under the effects of immobilization magecraft. If they have protections against mental interference, they cannot prevent the manipulation of their soul but they can mitigate or prevent the loss of mobility.

In addition to the above it also imparts Divinity at A rank. This confers high defensive bonuses and grants him strong bonuses when trying to bypass faith-based protections.

"Ah... the gift my god gave me. Though it had purpose. It was to in fact to allow me to help determine the judgement of souls and to right wrongs committed to one"

Personal Skills

Tenth Sefiroth, Malkuth: B

Spoiler:
    A powerful skill that denotes his authority over the earth itself... at least its inhabitants. The implications of this skill are troubling but the end result is clear. It allows him to outright manipulate souls.

While he cannot extract souls from living beings he can imbue 'concepts' onto them. These do not alter the creature themselves however. Instead it alters fate to do one of two things; Either attack them with the concept or force them to face a trial related to it.

If the former then it will bypass protections that would stop such attacks from landing. Instead those protections will ensure that the attack is no worse than a serious injury but not a grevious or fatal injury. If the latter, then should the servant overcome the trial they will gain a personal skill based on their experience at a high rank.

Additionally, should a soul be wrested from the body of a human then he may invoke a rite that instantly sends it back to its rightful owner, restoring them. Should the body expire before this, he will enact judgement and either send the soul back to the root or to his god. The exact qualifications for how he makes this decision he refuses to elaborate.

"Sorry. I cannot divulge that... oh but I can say Metatron forbade divulgence. As for why... well my lord offers service or eternal paradise to the worthy. Those unqualified simply return to the cycle until the end. After all, they should be pure as possible before entering"

Mana Burst (Magecraft): B

Spoiler:
    A very unique form of Magecraft special to him. Developed after studying the magecraft systems developed by humans, using Metatron's Library, he grew curious like them and experimented with how angels utilize prana and created this system himself.

Very specifically he utilizes prana to outright form the magecraft spells he seeks to emulate. While he does not need to know the foundation from which the spell came, he needs to at least know the steps the caster took to cast it.

Further the rank of the spell can exceed the caster if they can only cast it at a lower rank. However he cannot have a spell exceed B rank due to it exceeding the rank of this skill. While he can cast it at a lower rank it puts him at a disdvantage. Even so he often will not lose to modern magus, simply against proper caster servants.

"Angels practice what you call 'Magecraft' very differently. They simply will it and their od interacts with mana and it happens... as you can see, my method differs from both that and the method you employ "

Personality

Spoiler:
    While Sandalphon claims to be there to save humanity, he never applies titles like 'Savior' to himself. Very specifically he calls himself an ally to humanity. When referred to with such titles, the most he will accept is 'saver'. When referred to as a savior or messiah he will not angrily rebuke them but will remind them that very few are qualified for the former title and only one for the latter.

Despite being an archangel, perhaps similar to Metatron, he has kept his humanity intact. He still studies mysteries to improve his own unique brand of magecraft. He also takes an interest in how other magus perform theirs. He will willingly divulge that his knowing of the mysteries will not weaken the foundation though if still rebuked will back off.

For his carefree, inquisitive attitude Sandalphon does get serious under certain circumstances. There are three things he cannot stand that he will seek to rectify when brought to his attention; the presence of Daemon interfering with earth, a Beast manifesting, or a soul-stealer running rampant.

When one of these things manifest he will do all he can to rectify the problem. Yet the first two will not draw his malice or ire as he considers them forces of nature to be stopped, holding no ill will. However the third he holds contempt for.

Even if a human is the perpetrator he will show little mercy. He will give them only three chances, using displays of power each time, to convince them to swear it off. To ensure compliance, he will force a geas on the human. If refused three times on either point he will without hesitation destroy them brutally.

This is due to his common sense. To him anyone manipulating souls other than him is tantamount to insulting his very existence, something he takes very personally. Less because he views it as his divine right and more he empathizes with souls, believes such actions are tortrous to them, and cannot stand that action being done under his domain.

Interestingly, the proof of this is in the action of speaking to souls. If he discovers a human with the capacity and ability to he will take them under his wing as a pupil. Raising them in the arte of what he called 'Guidance'. Due to this, he seems to not mind humans being able to talk to souls merely finds the manipulation of them to be cruel and unbearable.

"To summarize, I detest necromancers and magus that use them callously because souls are not just immaterial things. They have thoughts and feelings... at least to me. How could I not empathize with their plight... and how could I not detest the cause of their pain?"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    Ah, master. Excuse me a moment, I just have this small assortment of souls to sort out... two are dead you see, but this one should still be alive... I have to find his body and return it before it's too late. Good day"

Metatron
    "... Huh... Some things never change... Well, i'm here now so you can go ahead and be as lazy as ya want."

Uriel
    Ah, you're here too? That is a surprise... still it's nice to see you again.

Raphael
    "Ah, hello Raph! How are you these days?... Eh? Spar with you? Why though?

Gabriel
    Oh, hello Gabriel! How have things been for you?... Huh. You've changed quite a bit, huh...?

Michael
    Hey Michael! I didn't expect you to be here!... hmmm... I'll admit, I'm a bit concerned. Why are we all here...? I know I went to live with humans but... don't tell me you all followed...?

Lucifer Morningstar
    ... Excuse me, master. I'd like to talk to him... alone. I promise, I won't fight... I just need to confirm something...

Samyaza
    Wh-what!? What are you doing outside of your prison!? Get back in there!... grrr... you're lucky master used a command seal... but I'll find a way around this! Just you wait!

'Metatron'
    ... Eh...? Who are you? You aren't Metatron! Hey, get back here! Stop running!

Other Biblical Heroes
    I see the lord has given you a great gift... they'll serve you well, master. Just... don't use them purely as tools, okay? As one who governs souls, seeing them tortured by such treatment hurts

Saints
    What wonderful servants. I'm certain the lord appreciates their dedication... except that one. You know who...

Joseph Smith
    ... I see... to be so reckless with that ritual... how foolish. How utterly foolish. I need to correct this immediately... but... how did he discover it? Only a select few of his court know it...

Noble Phantasms

Angelus Terrae Matris
    The Covenant of Homo et Terra

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    A crystallization of his role as Overseer of earth and judge of souls. He does not determine guilt or innocence of a soul, however he merely ascertains, condenses, and verifies the facts of the life a soul led. He even confirms if the soul was truly behind most of its actions.

Without true name invocation, all this noble phantasm does is empower the effects of magical contracts that his master signs with others, such as granting plus modifiers to the other party while they are in compliance or ranking down their magecraft when not.

When it is invoked however this noble phantasms true power is shown. First he gains three sigils He may not invoke them himself. Instead he can grant them to other servants. However when he does he may set a binding condition such as 'You will make no aggressive action to me'.

So long as the servant complies with the condition while bearing a sigil then they benefit from the effect of 'Independent Action' at EX rank. Further the sigil forms on some part of the body and is visible on the top layer of it (armor, skin, even clothing) naturally meshing with the new texture so as to be inconspicuous.

In addition the sigil grants a plus modifier to all of their parameters, skills, and noble phantasms while they are in compliance with the binding condition. If they find it too restricting then they are entitled to transmit it to another servant so long as the other servant is fully aware of the binding condition and who they got it from.

Yet there is a penalty for breaking the binding condition. In the event that they do he will know about it and may make an absolute command. It acts like heavy mental interference but it bypasses all resistance or immunity due to having been 'accepted'. Further if they somehow resist, such as an unwilling total immunity or resistance of which this cannot bypass then they receive a full rank down to all of their parameters, skills, and noble phantasms for a full week. This also applies after the command is carried out by the servant.

Normally, he will inform of the harsh penalty for accepting the sigil. Yet he does not always need to. Instead he can simply mention that there are penalties for not complying and downplay them.

The only servants completely immune to his noble phantasms full effects are servants with the Ultimate One skill while those with Perfect Form simply resist it with a luck check.

"... So you agree? In exchange for power an alliance? Good... then... Angelus Terrae Matris!... That sigil will grant you power. So long as you stay compliant to it, that new power you feel will stay... now excuse me. I've got three other allies to make for my master"
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; December 6th, 2021 at 08:47 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I really like the idea of a foreigner associated with an abrahamic god rather than a lovecraft entity.

Blog Entries
    I mean, if you stop to think about it, some Angels were described as looking downright eldritch. They only got the cupid treatment later on. And the Foreigner Class seems to be evolving in this thread to accomodate formore than just Outer Gods, but other manner of Nasuverse Demons and other dimensional beings.