Page 471 of 620 FirstFirst ... 371421461466469470471472473476481521571 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 12398

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, these are some fine-ass character Refs. These two and Schiaparelli have been some of my favorite creations of yours as of late

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Man, these are some fine-ass character Refs. These two and Schiaparelli have been some of my favorite creations of yours as of late
    Thank you so much for your comments Vididii

Blog Entries

Source: Boaillustration

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Anqi Sheng
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: China (1200s BCE)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: People who try to be immortal without deserving it
    Talent: Being immortal
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, Male
    Armament: Penglai Yuangong
    Catalyst: A flowering branch shaped into a staff

Class Skills:

Item Creation A++: As a master of Alchemy, he is capable of creating almost any item that he could possibly need.

Territory Creation B: He is capable of producing an Alchemical Studio on par with a workshop, fully fitted out with any resources he might desire.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue A: He has learned the language of the animals, and is capable of fluently speaking to even Phantasmal Beasts in their native language. He tends to always have animals around him, constantly carrying on a conversation even when in the middle of battle.

Heaven's Feathered Man C (EX): He is normally a full Xian, an ascended immortal living on Mount Penglai, and thus unsummonable. This form of him is merely a Bunrei created by him while he remains on Penglai, so it has a drastically reduced rank of this skill that denotes his existence as a Xian.

Alchemy A++: As one of the greatest alchemists of all time, he has a nigh-unrivaled rank in this skill, allowing him to even make Elixirs of Immortality, while things such as gold transmutation and production of things such as the Water of Youth which grants eternal youth and potions to heal all ailments are simple and straightforward.

Invisibility C: A convenient spell he enjoys utilizing, the ability to make himself completely invisible to any form of sight at will. However, any other sense can still detect him while in this state, though he tends to be very silent to make up for it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Pénglái Yuángōng
    Flowering Staff Of Penglai

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 10 Meters
    Max Targets: 100

The staff he carries, manifesting as a Noble Phantasm. A fabled branch from the mountain of Penglai, where he made his home, he has recarved it into a staff capable of channeling magical spells, especially for healing, with several plus modifiers. In addition, each one of the flowers on the branch will absorb ambient mana around to transform into fruit, which act as quite powerful Prana Bombs capable of even temporary resurrection. Lastly, and its true power, comes in creating the atmosphere of Penglai around, for a short distance. Within it, he gains massive amounts of Mana and HP regeneration, immunity to harm below B rank, and immunity to any form of harmful effect, but it costs large amounts of mana to utilize like this.

Bùxiǔ Cǎogǎo
    The Immortality Draught

Type: Support
    Range: 0 meters
    Max Targets: 1 Target

The immortality draught, sublimated. However, he has not sublimated the true immortality draught, but the recipe that he gave to Maming Sheng holding the secret to making it. It manifests as a single vial that he holds, containing the secret ingredient to the immortality draught. It holds only three drops, capable of producing three immortality draughts if each is used perfectly. Of course, he knows how to use it perfectly, but will never use it, instead merely giving the draught to people who he believes are ready to make it.

Lore: Anqi Sheng was a Chinese alchemist who was over a thousand years old by the time Qin Shi Huang came to power. He had already ascended to Mount Penglai, though he returned occasionally, for example, to speak to Qin Shi Huang, who he denied the recipe to the potion of immortality, so Xu Fu's journey was mounted to reach him. But Anqi also gave it away to those he believed worthy, for example Maming Sheng.

Personality: A kind, helpful, and supportive person, he does anything he can to heal and help people besides using the Immortality draughts, for he sees those as "him bypassing their qualifications" and tries to never do them. He adores meeting other Xian and beings who quested for immortality, seeing how effective they were and how qualified they were for it. His wish for the Grail is to merely be able to effortlessly judge a person's deservingness of the draught, so that he can use it as best as he can.

Relationships:

Qin Shi Huang: "It seems you found another way to obtain Xianhood. Congratulations."

Yang Guifei: "I am impressed by your mental fortitude, to hold up so strongly against a being of that caliber..."

Yu Meiren: "You were a Xian? How interesting, and impressive as well."

Xu Fu: "Quest to find me? How flattering, but I am glad you desisted. Penglai is not a place for mortals to reach."

Paracelsus: "The Philosopher's Stone? Interesting, perhaps we could compare notes on this."

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Man talk about badass being summoned into this era, it's just like a sightseeing tour! I can't wait to see how far trends have advanced since my lifetime. Oh but 'Master' really won't do it for me... how about I call you 'Partner' instead? By the way if you disagree, there's a lot of less savory things I could call you..."

Saber of Iconoclasm:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Alice Roosevelt Longsworth

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Assassin, Ruler

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality
    Incredibly daring and unconventional, she loves to defy the social expectations of whatever era she's summoned into. A true wandering star who stays loyal to her own desires no matter the situation and always has a sharp word for anyone who tries to pin her down. However she is capable of caring for others and can show a kind side to those she respects.

Saber has a great love for fashion and enjoys trying on new outfits in her free time. She particularly has an appreciation for Japanese culture that comes from her tour there, only regretting that her time there was short and she wasn't able to do all the things she wanted in the region. Thus if summoned in Japan as a Servant Saber would waste no time eagerly dragging her Master along to spectate all the cultural events she missed out on, such as putting on a stylish yukata and attending a Tanabata festival.

Saber is also fond of teddy bears as they remind her of her father, Theodore Roosevelt. She looks up to other great female heroes on the Throne and views them as older sisters, being grateful to get advice from them. Despite her selfish and carefree demeanor Saber's deepest regret is failing to care for her only daughter Paulina who committed suicide from a sleeping pill overdose at only 32 years old. Thus her wish on the Holy Grail would be for another chance to mend her relationship with the girl.

Dislikes: chauvinists, restriction, humorless people
    Talents: speaking her mind, scandalizing others, defying expectations
    Natural Enemy: Theodore Roosevelt

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. As a heroine from the 20th century who never brushed against Magecraft in life Saber's rank comes solely from her Class Container.

Riding- D+
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank mundane mounts can be ridden at a modest degree of skill. Saber has some experience with horses having ridden one in a presentation on the White House lawn, but as she lacks any anecdotes of displaying exceptional prowess with them or taming magical beasts in life she only qualifies for a weak affinity in this Skill. However as one who rode cars when it was considered unbecoming for a woman of her era Saber obtains a situationally higher rank. The + modifier kicks in when it comes to handling motor vehicles, allowing Saber to pilot them with considerable (albeit reckless) skill.

If summoned as Caster she'd have...
    Territory Creation- A
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Through borrowing the authority of her father the president Theodore Roosevelt creation of a "White House" becomes possible.

Item Construction- N/A
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Alice has no aptitude for creating any tool, however through her Affection Of Nippon Personal Skill she can summon any item she wants just by requesting so long as it's Japanese in origin. Thus rendering this hallmark of the Caster Class redundant.

Personal Skills:

Audacious Allure- B
    A Skill characterizing one who continually captivated the people through their audacious antics. From smoking in public to riding cars, keeping a pet snake in the White House and placing bets with bookies Saber defined herself by flaunting expectations of a woman in her era- yet alone the First Daughter. Yet far from being ostracized by her "scandalous" behavior Saber won the adoration of the American people who awarded her the epithet "Princess Alice" for her bold and independent nature. A star of freedom that never cared to lead, but nevertheless rallied others around her merely by shining more dazzlingly than anyone... such is the woman that came to epitomize the values of the fledging Feminist movement.

A personalized Charisma variant, Saber's popularity is inherently tied to her performing audacious acts. The more she bucks expectations (whether social or ones such as "she couldn't possibly defeat that Servant") the brighter her charisma grows, drawing followers to her side even without meaning to. Naturally this also carries the effects of equal-ranked Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit, allowing Saber to shrug off attempts to exert authority over her. Incidentally one of the few to have a higher rank in this Skill than Saber would likely be a certain Parisian opera star famed for her duelist career and torrid love affairs with both men and women.

Monopolization Of Authority- A
    When a White House visitor questioned Saber's repeated interventions in political life her father Theodore Roosevelt was said to have exclaimed "I can either run the country or I can attend to Alice, but I cannot possibly do both!". That declaration is brought forth as Saber's second Personal Skill.

Allows Saber to monopolize any status applied to her team, maximizing the effects by concentrating them entirely on herself. For instance an effect that buffs the stats of Saber's party would instead strengthen Saber herself in proportion to her number of allies out on the field. While this can be called a selfish ability that hoards blessings meant for her comrades, Saber can also use it protectively to absorb status ailments (such as poisons and curses) targeting her party, taking the equivalent damage on herself.

Imperial Privilege (False)- C+
    An ability where- by sheer insistence of the owner- Skills momentarily impossible to possess can be briefly displayed. As a First Daughter who continually skirted the expectations society sought to cage her in Saber's case is a variation where rather than her own insistence the gains come from the insistence of others that "she couldn't possibly be able to do that". So long as a witness believes Saber incapable of performing a given feat she can roll a Luck check to pull out the nearest ability to do so.

The assumed Skills can be ones that burden the body but not exceeding rank C. For instance Monstrous Strength to stop a raging Berserker in their tracks or Clairvoyance to hit a target a great distance away. The donated ability lasts long enough for Saber to complete the immediate task, and then quickly fades. Passively this also grants her Swordsmanship (C) and Voodoo Magecraft (D) that stem from her established exploits in life (the latter being an anecdote where she tried to curse the president after her father William Taft by burying a voodoo doll in the White House lawn) and so do not require "counter-expectation" to be furnished.

If summoned as Caster or Ruler she'd have...
    Affection Of Nippon- A+
    A Skill that represents the far-reaching adoration of the Japanese people she received from her famous diplomatic tour there. Even after the two nations' political relationship soured Alice still received dozens of letters extolling their close bond.

This increases the success rate of negotiation checks with Japanese Heroic Spirits and provides a chance of recognizing their True Names upon sight. Furthermore encapsulating the copious gifts she was showered in on her trip Alice may "request" any item and have it come to her so long as it originates from the Japanese cultural sphere. Upon doing so a paper lantern carrying the item in question will float down from the sky before vanishing in a shimmer of light. The items can be anything from finely forged katanas to calligraphy scrolls to pearls with Jewel Magecraft effects. However she cannot request an item on the magnitude of a Noble Phantasm.

If summoned as Assassin she'd have...
    True Name Erasure- E
    Her father Theodore Roosevelt's grief was so great after his first wife's death that he refused to mention her name, and even forbade others from doing so. Since Alice shared the name of her late mother he just referred to her as "Baby Lee". This equates to a minor mental interference that hinders others from uncovering her True Name.

Noble Phantasm
    Emily Spinach
    Acerbic Fang Of Eloquence

Type: Anti-Unit

The ceremonial sword Saber borrowed to cut the cake at her wedding in yet another scandalous act that awed and amused her contemporaries. As only a mundane blade in history it's been integrated with other elements of Saber's colorful life to manifest into a Noble Phantasm, namely her famous tour to Japan and beloved pet garter snake Emily Spinach that she always kept in her purse, to the shock of many White House visitors.

It thusly takes the form of a long samurai sword with a green snake design winding along the flat of the blade. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name the snake comes to life and projects outwards as a lashing green tendril of energy to bite her foes. This energy-snake serves akin to a whip to extend the reach of Saber's strikes, turning even a whiffed swipe into one that draws blood. Furthermore reflecting Saber's "sharp" wit that cut down the reputation of many who earned her chagrin, the snake's fangs carry a conceptual venom that's capable of degrading a Servant's legend (Saint Graph), shaving the ranks of their parameters and Skills. This poison takes several hours to recover from even for powerful Servants. Saber can also concentrate this ability for melee combat by simply having the projected serpent coil around the blade, coating it in a venom-elemental Mana Burst aura.

In the Assassin Class this Noble Phantasm would instead take the form of a dagger reflecting the one she carried on her person.

If summoned as Rider she'd have...
    Meteor III
    Christened Ship Of Crashing Conquest

Type: Anti-Army

The racing yacht she christened for Kaiser Wilhelm II. As a Noble Phantasm it's also been fused with the torpedo-ship named in honor of her. Upon summoning the yacht it magically rises up beneath her (able to sail over ground like water) with Alice perched atop the prow, gesturing ahead with her ceremonial saber to command it to either surge forward and ram opponents like a comet or open fire with a hail of torpedoes.

So now that her name's come out in the guessing thread I felt I'd post the sheet up here. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 15th, 2023 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added alt NP for Rider Class

Blog Entries
    I really like her. She feels like a refreshing personality and it shows in every skill u created for her in various classes. Good job
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Final Fighting game Servant, glad to be done. Hope y'all enjoy.

"I-.... huh? Wait, you're not..."

Rider of the Lunar VoyageRider of The Infinite Expanse; Grand Rider Candidate

Identity:
    Neil Armstrong

A figure in an old, A7L spacesuit appeared from the golden light of the woman's summoning circle, the servant she had summoned. Instead of kneeling, or taking a stance as many of his ilk would, he would simply step forward, offering a gloved hand to shake.
    "Nice to meet you, miss- er, Master. Sorry, this is my first summoning in quite a while. I'm Neil Armstrong-"

Class:Rider

The woman blanched
    "-Rider."

Alignment: Balanced Good

"-'S everything alright? I know you mages are a bit difficult, but ah- I seem to have surprised you here quite a bit."
    His master would shake limply, before stepping back, running her fingers through her hair as she emitted a shaky breath.
    "... I... yeah? I'm sorry, Rider, Neil, but... no. Most definitely not. I was supposed to follow a plan with the rest of-"
    "-Well let me cut you off real quick, if you don't mind. Who, in what class, did you mean to summon exactly?"

Armament(s): Fists

"....Archer. The Greek Goddess, Artemis."
    "Well damn, Miss Master. I can't quite blame you for being a bit shaken then."

Summoning Catalyst: Moon Rock

The two both pause for a moment in silence. Reimi, the magus that had summoned him, took out her phone to text something, while Rider took a moment to look at the mineral hunk in the circle's center.
    "I'm real sorry about that, in any case... if I had to guess what went wrong, I'd gander that there wasn't anything in your catalyst anchoring me to the archer class, and since you look to be filling someone in, someone else probably pulled it first."
    His master would look up, a baffled look on her face
    "And judging by... I wanna say that's greek you were using when you summoned me, I think my mission designation being her brother's name probably put me in the same pool of options. And again, correct me if I'm wrong, that person, or people for all I know, probably summoned Archer first."
    "... I.. yeah, he just replied, but- and I'm sorry, gonna be rude again, but how the HELL do you know that much about magecraft?"

History: Neil Alden Armstrong (August 5, 1930 – August 25, 2012) was an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer, and the first person to walk on the Moon. He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor.

Armstrong was born and raised in Wapakoneta, Ohio. A graduate of Purdue University, he studied aeronautical engineering; his college tuition was paid for by the U.S. Navy under the Holloway Plan. He became a midshipman in 1949 and a naval aviator the following year. He saw action in the Korean War, flying the Grumman F9F Panther from the aircraft carrier USS Essex. In September 1951, while making a low bombing run, Armstrong's aircraft was damaged when it collided with an anti-aircraft cable, strung across a valley, which cut off a large portion of one wing. Armstrong was forced to bail out. After the war, he completed his bachelor's degree at Purdue and became a test pilot at the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) High-Speed Flight Station at Edwards Air Force Base in California. He was the project pilot on Century Series fighters and flew the North American X-15 seven times. He was also a participant in the U.S. Air Force's Man in Space Soonest and X-20 Dyna-Soar human spaceflight programs.

Armstrong joined the NASA Astronaut Corps in the second group, which was selected in 1962. He made his first spaceflight as command pilot of Gemini 8 in March 1966, becoming NASA's first civilian astronaut to fly in space. During this mission with pilot David Scott, he performed the first docking of two spacecraft; the mission was aborted after Armstrong used some of his re-entry control fuel to stabilize a dangerous roll caused by a stuck thruster. During training for Armstrong's second and last spaceflight as commander of Apollo 11, he had to eject from the Lunar Landing Research Vehicle moments before a crash. On July 20, 1969, Armstrong and Apollo 11 Lunar Module (LM) pilot Buzz Aldrin became the first people to land on the Moon, and the next day they spent two and a half hours outside the Lunar Module Eagle spacecraft while Michael Collins remained in lunar orbit in the Apollo Command Module Columbia. When Armstrong first stepped onto the lunar surface, he famously said: "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." It was broadcast live to an estimated 530 million viewers worldwide. Apollo 11 effectively proved US victory in the Space Race, by fulfilling a national goal proposed in 1961 by President John F. Kennedy "of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth" before the end of the decade. Along with Collins and Aldrin, Armstrong was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Richard Nixon and received the 1969 Collier Trophy. President Jimmy Carter presented him with the Congressional Space Medal of Honor in 1978, he was inducted into the National Aviation Hall of Fame in 1979, and with his former crewmates received the Congressional Gold Medal in 2009.

After he resigned from NASA in 1971, Armstrong taught in the Department of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Cincinnati until 1979. He served on the Apollo 13 accident investigation and on the Rogers Commission, which investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster. In 2012, Armstrong died due to complications resulting from coronary bypass surgery, at the age of 82.

That is what would have happened in a world where magic and mystery had not existed. A world where the Moon Cell did not exist.

On July 20th, 1969, when Neil Armstrong uttered his famous phrase, and touched down on the lunar surface, he became the first, and last, person to engage in contact with the Moon Cell while Mystery still surrounded the lunar body. The collective mystery of every belief, myth, legend, and tradition surrounding the moon, entered into Neil. For just before he did, the Moon Cell spoke with him. It explained to him... everything.

And to a man who had always considered magic something that remained in the stories of children, and legends of old... he was surprisingly accepting of the information. While it was crazy and all, 10 years ago, so was going to the moon! And besides, while time stood still, and a voice too complex to be of his own machinations spoke to him... what else could it be? As wild as it was, the knowledge of gods and magecraft... well it seemed as if that was just something he had to accept. And besides, as humanity moved to the future, it seemed as if their inquisitive nature would eventually grow past mystery- and now was the time.

Time would resume, and the lunar mission would succeed as it did in a timeline without magic. Neil would go on to live the rest of his life in the same way for the most part, though he was markedly hounded by magi in secret for the rest of his life, as they wished to know if the moon cell made contact- which he of course told them he knew nothing of. It actually sparked a theory that the moon-landing had been faked, as they expected some wild event to occur- an idea that would be later adopted by conspiracy nuts and propagated. The concept was heightened, 4 years later, when a UN-hired magus unveiled the existence of the moon cell to the world, causing it to boom into prominence much earlier than in a timeline without magic, but ultimately, magi and non-magi alike would ultimately largely reject the idea.

Eventually, 2012, Armstrong would die due to complications resulting from coronary bypass surgery, at the age of 82. He would then ascend directly to the throne of heroes.

"-Let's just say I've met with a good deal of people, in and out of The Throne."
    "...Well alright then, sure."
    Her phone buzzed- Rider's guess was right on the money.
    "Ok, yeah- Vivacci summoned archer instead of me, and the plan's kinda gone to shit already..."
    "Well, I'm sorry to hear it- but if there's no plan, may I request something?"
    "...Y'know what? Sure, I'm open to ideas."

Personality:
    A respectful, responsible man of amicable rationale. A friendly guy who's eternally now in his late thirties, he's characteristically steady and sturdy in the face of damn near anything. The type of guy to gaze into the abyss, and when it stares back, simply smile and wave. It's not as if he's stupid, or without fear, but merely sports a pleasant sort of courage. As long as humanity keeps moving onward, he won't waver.

He's an Uncle, effectively.

"How about going to the moon?"
    "I'm sorry, WHAT?!"
    "Do you want to go to the moon?"
    "I- I don't even know if you're serious, or that's a metaphor, or.... you know what? Sure. Regardless, sure- the plan's already junked, so why not?"
    "That's what I like to hear."

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 77 kg
    Appearance:

Hope's Discrepancy (-): Due to Armstrong being the recipient of the moon's mystery, the aspects of belief and hope are tantamount to his spirit origin, and the power he manifests with. Upon first manifesting, he will ask his master if they wish to go to the moon. Depending on how they answer, he will then fully manifest in his form as a servant (before, he is more similar to a wraith). This will decide between the manifestation of Neil as merely some guy who touched the moon, or the man who first touched the heavens, and embodies the infinite possibilities of space before us. It is a skill crystalized of the belief in humanity's future- and due to the drastic effect it has, it is listed separately.

Additionally, Armstrong only manifests a body inside his spacesuit when in his greater form. Otherwise, the spacesuit itself serves as his corporeal form in his lesser variant. The actual body is an approximation of his human form, though is made of a swirling mass of space, stars, and galaxies.

Servant Parameters:
    Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C

Class Skills:
    Riding B:
    A signature skill of the Rider class, it denotes ability in the control of mounts and vehicles. Receiving this skill at rank B for his journey to space, Armstrong is capable of riding pretty much any manmade vehicle, due to commanding the vessel that was the pinnacle of human engineering for his time.

Magic Resistance D+:
    Grants protection against magical effects, cancelling most low-level spells and chants. Armstrong receives it due to his spacesuit being designed to withstand a journey through the great unknown to the moon.

Independent Action C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class, Armstrong receives it due to his voyage away from Earth. However, as he was never truly alone, having mission control, plus Buzz and Michael with him, it ranks fairly low.

Personal Skills:
    Pioneer of the Stars EX:
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". As he is the first man to touch a celestial body that is not our own, opening up us to space, he has this skill at an exceedingly high rank.

Microsingularity C:
    A Skill representing the holder's control over gravity- to change the direction, increase, decrease, stop and start. A skill that can very easily be used for flight, and effects the area around the user. As a man who escaped earth's orbit, and ran various experiments to better understand the moon's gravity, Armstrong is rewarded this skill at a low rank

Mission Control D:
    A skill very similar to Instinct, it is still the ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms.
    Despite not having his crewmates with him, the spiritual aid of NASA mission control serves as a collective to provide his brain with combat analysis. However, it's rank is rather low, so it functions more like loading screen tips on a video game. It does at least heighten his awareness.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    A7L Spacesuit B:
    A Passive Noble phantasm, the suit Neil Armstrong wore when going to space. Due to it being designed to survive in space, and on the moon, protecting him from whatever space threw at him, it provides a buff to his overall physical parameters, and awards him a low degree of magic resistance.

Apollo 11 Rocket A:
    The Rocket Neil Armstrong rode to space- the vehicle used to pierce the sky and reach the heavens. Neil can ride it himself, or launch it as a projectile. Alternatively, he can impart the power of the rocket upon himself for a brief period, raising all his parameters and allowing him to move at the rocket's peak speed, Mach 3.5. However, as the rocket was not reused, he can only use it once per manifestation.
    Servant Parameters:
    Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: EX
    Mana: EX
    Luck: B

Class Skills:
    Hope's Discrepancy -

Riding EX:
    A signature skill of the Rider class, it denotes ability in the control of mounts and vehicles. Armstrong rides the moon itself, and as it is a celestial body, there is little he cannot steer. The only notable exception would be Dragons unrelated to the moon, as they are notably exempt from this skill

Magic Resistance A: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Armstrong receives it at a high level due to his connection to a worshipped celestial body, and as a central preparedness for the hardships of space.

Independent Action A+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class.

At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.

Armstrong can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy due to his absorption of history. Even if he was artificially boosted, Armstrong would never achieve the rank of EX, as he always holds himself to the tenant that his contact with the moon was as part of a team.

Notably however, he will restrict the usage of his final Noble Phantasm, Moonfall, as without using his master as a grounding point, he can accidentally ruin the orbit of the actual moon/Moon Cell itself

Personal Skills:
    Pioneer of the Stars EX:
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". As he is the vessel to the infinite horizon, the first man to touch a celestial body, he has this skill at an exceedingly high rank.

Microsingularity B:
    A Skill representing the holder's control over gravity- to change the direction, increase, decrease, stop and start. A skill that can very easily be used for flight, and effects the area around the user.
    A skill bestowed upon Armstrong representing the planetary orbit of the earth, moon, and other celestial bodies, as well as the defiance and mastery over them to travel between.

Mission Control A:
    A skill very similar to Instinct, it is still the ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms.
    Despite not having his crewmates with him, the spiritual aid of NASA mission control serves as a collective to provide his brain with combat analysis. Because he had no legend tied to exemplary fighting capabilities in life, this takes the form of a sort of hyper-efficient streetfighting. Again, because of this fact, he doesn't possess the almost "future sight" of his contemporaries in A rank.

Mana Burst (Void) B:
    A version of Mana Burst that infuses Armstrong with Magical Energy that imparts a void effect, ie, the vacuum of space. With this, he can scrape away and absolutely DECIMATE space around him, though anything with magical properties, or things magical in nature, are resistant to this. (Can't just scrape away servants or most NP's)

Noble Phantasm(s):

Moonlander A:
    A Noble Phantasm physically comprised of three parts: the A7L spacesuit Rider wears, the Apollo 11 Rocket that he rode to space, and the moonlanding module contained with it. That is merely the physical forms however, and in truth, the suit itself is the real center of this NP- it boosts the speed and protective abilities of Rider to that possessed of a Rocket, granting him part of his high physical parameters, as well as boosting his magic resistance. He CAN summon the physical rocket and attached module, but he more often uses them as a massive projectile (They take 24 hours and an egregious amount of mana to restore after use.)

Gate to The Final Frontier EX:
    A reality marble of grand scale, Armstrong transports those he activated it upon to a sort of infinite expanse, an infinite astral arena, "where no man has gone before". The only way to escape it is to break the moon that constantly looms over the space.

Moonfall EX:
    A noble phantasm that can only be activated within the bounds of Gate to The Final Frontier- Armstrong initiates the close of his reality marble by soaring up to the moon, and proceeding to throw it at his targets. Much as Cain committed the first act of violence with a big rock, Armstrong follows in the long-held human tradition, inflicting the ultimate END check. This of course will close GtTFF, and both noble phantasms will become unusable for the remainder of his time summoned.

Design Notes:
    - First off, the sheet's formatting is kinda fucked, I'm working on it though, so expect it to improve slightly in a little while. The brackets on Collapse 3 kept boning me every time i tried to bold or italicize something
    - for that reason, I was unable to include the image reference for Gate to The Final Frontier, but hopefully I'll get it working soon, gotta look at the formatting guides again
    - But yeah- Final Fighting game servant! Of course appearing in his Belief form, he serves as a member of the Rushdown Gameplay archetype. As the second grand candidate in the game, he's naturally going to be designed as very powerful. While Gramps is loaded with an egregious amount of armor and huge damage, the gameplay flaw that allows him to be balanced is his lack of mobility. He's the death that you see coming, and therefore won't run, and doesn't have a far jump. Armstrong however, is rushdown/mixup based, and has incredibly fast normals, incredible approach and disengagement options, and a multitude of combo routes- however, despite having great frame data, he would possess low active frame counts, meaning he would require constant high-execution in order to actually do big damage.
    - Speaking of the two grands, they're kind of fucking cracked in a narrative/lore sense, so in animations, they pull a page out of Slayer and Nagoriyuki from Guilty Gear's books: whenever they're defeated, they get right up and dust themselves off, instead of lying down, K/O'd, or dematerializing like the other servants. For them, the battle they just fought was basically just a spar. This is again emphasized, as they'd only be fought in the arcade routes of Simo Hayha, and Scheherazade Alter as final bosses, servants who see their ends by the two of them respectively.
    - I promise I'll try not to make anything this stupid powerful again, as I can admit that I've juiced the shit outta this guy.
    - It used to be worse in my earlier drafts, where he had a NP called "Apollo's 11" that just gave him 11 extra skills based off the apollo missions leading up to his.
    - Initially, I was going to do a custom design for him influenced visually by the Demonica suits of SMT Strange Journey, but I decided against it, as I think the idea of an astronaut rolling up to pull dragonball moves is a lot more entertaining
    - While it'll definitely be the last thing I do for the game (If I do it, god knows the base roster is gonna take me a few years), as it's a whole new can of worms with the implementation of a VN cutscene engine, not just packaging a mugen setup as an .exe file with the characters I've made, I plan for Armstrong to have the most portraits out of any of the servants, due to the perceptions of Scheherazade Alter. For those who didn't see her sheet, her patron's perception directly influences her sight- so their segment would start off with her seeing him as he actually looks, then becoming more and more monstrous as her patron realizes "oh shit, wait wait wait, hold up Schez-" until he appears as like, a black hole demon looking thing, and the fight kicks off
    - If he was ever summoned with Voyager, the little guy would probably call him Uncle Neil, which I think is cute
    - Lastly, a few themes for the guy. Shoot The Moon by Jamiroquai, which makes me think of the casualness of which he takes his master to the moon with, The Bethel India Theme from SMTV for a descent back to earth vibe, and this banger-ass Flip of Linne's theme from UNIST, which I think sorta sells the raw speed he's operating with.
    - He's gonna have an Electric Wind God Fist equivalent

Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Caroline Lamb
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: England (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: People who dislike scandals, Lord Byron thinking he doesn't love her
    Talent: Having an obsession with Lord Byron
    Natural Enemy: Lord Byron
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Some Play The Devil
    Catalyst: Glenarvon

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement C: She is a fairly insane person, generally losing all sense of logic in her obsession with "Lord Byron", which she places onto whichever is the first figure she sees. Any madness or hatred of her she senses will be flipped into love, and any love she inspires by that person will be taken as a sign that they are the perfect couple.

Personal Skills:

Remorse And Shame Will Cling To Thee C: The sublimation of the poem Byron wrote to her in response to her scrawling Remember Me! On one of his books. This manifests as a skill that allows "Remorse and shame to cling to her", causing negative emotions to be attracted to her more easily. But yet as a result of her Madness Enhancement, she merely sees them as "Proof of Byron's Love", and by that sheer self-will, the negative emotions she attracts enhance her powers.

Mad, Bad, And Dangerous To Know A: The sublimation of the famous line about Byron, which Lamb said she coined. This, as a skill, allows her to designate a person to touch with the idea of a "Byronic Hero", making them more proud, moody, crazed, and vengeful, granting them Madness Enhancement and Oblivion Correction at rank D.

Glenarvon C: A composite skill that incorporates Cutting Criticism at rank C, Human Observation at Rank C, as well as a constant sense when around her that she knows all of your weak points and is willing to exploit them. The sublimation of the most famous book she wrote, Glenarvon.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Some Play The Devil
    Our Red String Binds Us

Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 1

The sublimation of her entire relationship with Lord Byron, this manifests as the long ribbon that she wears around most of the time. It passively is able to lengthen itself for up to 20 meters of ribbon. When its true name is called, it stabs itself into a target's heart, binding the target and her together for a long time, while causing a surge of positive emotions towards her in the target. However, these quickly degrade into negative emotion akin to how her relationship with Byron quickly snapped, which charges the ribbon to unleash a strike of pure madness as she sees the negative emotions as full love.

Lore: Lady Caroline Lamb was an English aristocrat and novelist, known for her novel, Glenarvon, as well as her love affair with Lord Byron. When he broke up with her, she became obsessed with reuniting with him, which took over the course of most of her later life, when she went mad with love.

Personality: She, to most people, is a kind, genuine, and helpful person who loves writing, but has a bit of an obsession with seeing others gossip about her. But to the person/people who she has designated as "Lord Byron", she is an utterly insane, crazed person who will do anything to make them fall in love with her, no matter how long it takes. Her wish for the Grail is to live happily ever after with Byron.

Relationships:

Lord Byron: "My love! Welcome here! Why are you storming away? Ah, I'm so glad you utterly love me."

Kiyohime: "Byron? Why are you talking about "Anchin"? Who's that?"

Brynhildr: "Byron? Is that you? Oh, wonderful. Now, who's this 'Sigurd' you've been talking about?"

Darius III: "There, there, poor dear. Why did you go so mad, I wonder? It doesn't seem like you were at all."

Salome: "Byron.. who are all those heads from?"

Vlad the Impaler: "Byron... I appreciate your love, but I think staking me is going too far, just a bit."

Shakespeare: "I do absolutely love your plays. What was your favorite of them?"

Marie Antoinette: "Oh my goodness, Madame Antoinette. I've heard so much about you!"

Creator Notes: Oh my, I adore that Alice Roosevelt sheet.

Blog Entries
    Caroline Lamb: Cool sheet. Her first Skill reminds me a lot of Avenger with attracting negative emotions and converting them into power, is there any particular difference or is that just her personalization of that Skill? I like her NP with the red string of fate and turning affection into hate.

Shielder of Duality:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Balan

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- C
    Agility- E
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- C+

Personality
    A sweet and kind woman, who believes in shedding light and redemption on even the darkest and most tortured souls. She likes to fight but dislikes killing and would rather end battles nonlethally. She also enjoys wandering, seeing new places and having picnics. Part of Shielder naturally resents her brother for killing her but she still loves him and her wish on the Grail would be that he was finally able to overcome his madness.

Dislikes: mistaken identity, killing, people giving into their temper, the word "unforgiveable"
    Talents: placating her brother's foul moods, guarding the opponent's attacks until they exhaust themselves
    Natural Enemy: Balin

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- B
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the rank, the more the protective range spreads. Shielder was cursed to defend a castle after killing the knight that once guarded it, thus obtaining this Skill. She managed to hold off the one prophesied by Merlin to be the strongest Knight of the Round Table if he'd joined, even managing to deal a mortal wound before perishing herself, these accolades garnering her a praiseworthy rank.

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Shielder has no particular resistance to magic in her legend but as a knight would've been expected to face various wicked enchanters on her travels, bolstering the natural resistance of her Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Pacifier Of Ferocity- C
    A Skill that allows Shielder to suppress hostility and violent intentions in those around her, particularly wild beast-type enemies. While her brother Balin was cursed with bouts of madness, Shielder was the more temperate sibling who often brought him back to sanity when his temper threatened to overwhelm judgment. Her words can lift a Mad Enhancement Skill of up to C-rank, restoring the target's ability to speak and reason lucidly. However this effect is only temporary, as Shielder was ultimately killed by her brother in the throes of fury.

Secret Of Pedigree- C
    A representation of the incident where Shielder dueled her brother Balin with neither knowing of each other's true identities, Shielder because of her disguising red armor and unrecognizable shield and Balin having been persuaded before the battle to swap his own shield. This Skill takes the form of red armor that disguises Shielder's identity when worn, obscuring her parameter display and blocking attempts to deduce her True Name. However this can be seen through by discernment abilities ranked C or higher.

Knight With Two Shields- A
    A style Shielder developed after witnessing her brother's overwhelming aggression in battle. Wielding twin shields and no offensive weapons, it is a purely defensive fighting-style resolved around weathering the opponent's storm of blows until they exhaust themselves and become easy to knock out with a few well-aimed strikes. Shielder employed this style to match her brother in mock-duels many times throughout their lives although as she was ultimately defeated by him, it can still be broken through by sufficient aggression.

Noble Phantasm
    Gardien Maudit De L'île
    Brotherly Bonds Broken By Blood

A re-enactment of Shielder's fateful final duel with her brother Balin. Shielder, having inherited the role of defending a castle gate from a cursed knight she'd slain on her travels came faced with her brother who was determined to pass it. Neither recognizing their opponent's true identity the pair dueled until each dealt the other a fatal wound, upon which their helmets fell off and they finally realized the one they were fighting was their own sibling. Thus they ruefully reconciled before finally dying in each other's arms.

Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name and planting the edge of her aegis in the ground Shielder designates a Bounded Field where the opponent can't pass without defeating her first. Attempts to get around Shielder and bypass her protection will merely result in space warping so they face her again. This only applies to a single opponent though so others can get past Shielder while she's busy dueling (in essence setting up the Shonen "you go ahead and I'll hold her back" trope).

Shielder also gains a rank-up to her parameters within this space to defend it. Lastly if Shielder takes a fatal wound when this Noble Phantasm is active she can launch a counter-attack that's fated to hit and carries the same damage values as the attack that smote her, intended to ensure a mutual kill. Being essentially a curse this counter-attack is only avoidable by a Luck check rather than physical prowess. However Shielder herself will immediately succumb to her injuries after performing this, even if she'd otherwise have some time before perishing.

So thanks to Cursed by Fortuna (even if he seems to have deleted all his posts here lately) for floating ideas on this guy as a Servant. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 1st, 2023 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Lore-correction in first Skill

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alice Roosevelt Longsworth: The rebellious first daughter makes for a wonderfully fresh servant Royd, and a unsurprisingly good sheet coming from you. Everything works really well together, from her very unique personal skills, to her Noble Phantasm that is quite a cool reason to place her in this class. I must say my favourite parts of the sheet where getting to see into her other forms, showing a bit more of what other aspects she'd be split into. Overall, nicely done.

Neil Alden Armstrong: Well, I was wondering when he would come, and you certainly delivered on the man Vididii! Sad to see the last of the fighting game servants, but I must say this is a wonderful note to end of on. The split between the two sides of the coin and his grand candidacy are certainly strong choices, but overall a really nice theme to the sheet. Voyager and him sound like they'd be so cute together! And it was nice to see bit of IRL Niel's more humble personality incorporated in things like him never allowing for EX rank IA. Great job man. I am both intrigued, and horrified, to see what he and Lancer would do if they ever met

Balan: Huh... this wasn't here when I posted... Well, ignoring the fact I'm certain I posted before this, onto the sheet. Balan being the knight of two shields makes for a fun opponent to the fact her brother is the knight of two swords, so that makes for a really fun part of the sheet. Overall, she feels like a nice representation of the character,even if the genderbending feels unnecessary. The only thing I'd note would be the class skills feel a little low. She did hold off the guy Merlin stated would have been the most powerful knight of the round if he had joined, while he had both the sword of strange hangings and the lance of longinus. I'll admit, you could make an argument that he, Balin, was partially exhausted during the fight, but still, the fact Balan overcame that to still deal a mortal wound feels like it should make for a higher magic resistance and territory defense. Barring that, the rest of the sheet is really good, nice job Royd
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; August 4th, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Balan: Welp, this eliminates my need to make a Balan sheet. I was pretty stumped on how to do it anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Caroline Lamb: Cool sheet. Her first Skill reminds me a lot of Avenger with attracting negative emotions and converting them into power, is there any particular difference or is that just her personalization of that Skill? I like her NP with the red string of fate and turning affection into hate.
    Thanks for your comments. The main difference between the two is that Caroline cannot see it as negative emotions, but other then that it's identical. Thanks for the comments!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Balan: Huh... this wasn't here when I posted... Well, ignoring the fact I'm certain I posted before this, onto the sheet. Balan being the knight of two shields makes for a fun opponent to the fact her brother is the knight of two swords, so that makes for a really fun part of the sheet. Overall, she feels like a nice representation of the character,even if the genderbending feels unnecessary. The only thing I'd note would be the class skills feel a little low. She did hold off the guy Merlin stated would have been the most powerful knight of the round if he had joined, while he had both the sword of strange hangings and the lance of longinus. I'll admit, you could make an argument that he, Balin, was partially exhausted during the fight, but still, the fact Balan overcame that to still deal a mortal wound feels like it should make for a higher magic resistance and territory defense. Barring that, the rest of the sheet is really good, nice job Royd
    Thanks. I did rank up her Class Skills as per your advice, and also fixed a typo referring to Balin as her in her second Personal Skill.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    I hate to say it in this manner but um, actually, the Sword of Strange Hangings and Balin's Sword are indeed different swords (its stated so in Galahad Alter's sheet) but then again the sword is apparently cursed sooo eh. Regarding the Lance of Longinus, not sure if Balin would have it still since she did have a hand in making a seal for it along with Percy and Galahad. I forgot what else I was going to say.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, no no, you're right. I had a memory blank with Galahad and Balin's swords there. Meant to say the Sword with the Red Hilt, Galahad's other sword. As for the lance debacle, it really depends on how you want to headcannon it. Balin did outlast Balan by a few hours, so my personal interpretation of Fate's events is that the lance was stolen from Balin while he was dying, retrieved by Percival, and Balin put the seal on it as his last act, also giving the Red Hilt to Percival so Merlin could seal it in the block of stone.

But many interpretations can be made, such as it being taken while Balin is buried and him placing the seal before the fight, and Red Hilt being taken after Merlin dug him out. Any list of events could work, as we don't have a definitive timeline for any of this yet. Regardless, the point of him being said to be stronger than any of the knights of the round does still stand. But thanks for checking, sometimes my mind drifts while commenting since I trust what I remember and run with it sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I hate to say it in this manner but um, actually, the Sword of Strange Hangings and Balin's Sword are indeed different swords (its stated so in Galahad Alter's sheet) but then again the sword is apparently cursed sooo eh. Regarding the Lance of Longinus, not sure if Balin would have it still since she did have a hand in making a seal for it along with Percy and Galahad. I forgot what else I was going to say.
    Thanks, I eliminated that part (and probably should've double-checked it before including). Also I've had to repaste the entire sheet twice now in order to edit it since for some reason BL blanks out when I try to edit that specific post (and no others). Very strange.

Blog Entries

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Avenger
    True Name: The Lernaean Hydra
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    MGI: C
    Luck: C
    NP: A

Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Being destroyed, people disapproving of her
    Talent: Attacking heroes
    Natural Enemy: Heracles
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Fidi Olethreos
    Catalyst: A golden and titanic serpent's head buried under a rock

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance A: As a powerful member of Dragonkind during the Age of Gods, she gains an extremely high rank of this skill, allowing her to resist most magic.

"Hey, don't do that! It tickles!"

Riding E: As a true member of Dragonkind, Saber has little to no clue how to ride steeds, and as such only gains this skill at the minimum possible rank for her class. Permits her to be able to successfully ride standard horses.

"Mother didn't teach me this... so I... put my legs like this? And what of my tail?"

Personal Skills:

Acidic Ichor A: The Hydra's very blood is highly poisonous and dangerous to any being who touches it, which manifesting as a skill causes her blood, spit, and tears to become highly acidic, burning badly anything which touches it. This also incorporates Poison Resistance at the same rank, for she was not effected by her own poison.

"Blades shall not harm me, for my acid shall return the pain a thousandfold."

Draconic Nature A: As a true member of Dragonkind, she gains this skill denoting her status as a Dragonkind member, permitting her to transform parts of her into a more draconic form such as creating a tail or shifting her legs or arms. This also permits her to utilize a Dragon Breath, in her case bearing the attribute of "Poison".

"Okay, now I have to.... take this seriously."

Hera's Teachings A: She was mentored specifically by Hera to kill Heracles, and as such gains this skill denoting the teachings. It allows her to project a barrier akin to a peacock tail around any area where she is heavily injured, denoting Hera's protection, as well as allows her to become more effective against demigods in terms of power.

"Mother... are you proud of me? Did I... make you happy?"

Noble Phantasm(s):

Atelioti Anagennisi
    The Loss Of One Head Produces More

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 40 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of her many, many heads. When its true name is called, it starts off by manifesting two skeletal draconic heads, each one capable of utilizing a weaker Dragon Breath. But if either is destroyed without being "cleansed" by means of fire, acid, or disintegration or rot, it will create two new heads, each capable of utilizing the same dragon breath, and each with that same destruction property. She prefers to use this to hit enemies with many dragon breaths at once, creating a zone desolate of life.

"Mother made me so that.... I shall never truly die. I will always be around."

Fidi Olethreos
    Athena's Gift

Range: 10 meters

Her secondary noble phantasm, and the sublimation of the sword used to chop off her immortal head, gifted by Athena to Heracles. Despite it being a weapon used against her, its very legend is tied to hers as the "only tool to be able to remove her head", and as such she gains it as her qualification for Saber Class. A simple golden blade constantly imbued with her acidic ichor. When its true name is called, she dashes forward and executes a strike aimed directly at the target's neck, capable of beheading through any armor or defense the target has.

"Cousin aided Heracles? Huh. Well, it came around in the end."

Lore: The Hydra was a powerful member of Dragonkind, raised by Hera in order to attack Heracles with it, and trained to specifically face him. When Heracles arrived, he tried to chop off her heads, but they grew back more as he did it. So Iolaus suggested an idea, burning away the roots of the heads so that they would no longer regrow. This worked, but the remaining head was immortal, and required the use of a godly weapon granted by Athena to successfully slay her. She became the constellation Hydra when she entered the sky.

Personality: A woman obsessed with murder, in particular that of the great heroes. She is utterly confused why she was disliked by most, for she was only doing the duty she was tasked with by a god who also raised her, and thus believes murdering heroes is not only not wrong, it is in fact the ideal thing to do at any point. If she sees you as a villain, you are generally safe. Her wish for the grail is to have killed Heracles. Then, she believes, Hera would finally be proud of her instead of constantly pushing her.

Relationships:

Hera: "Mother! How are you? I've done so much! ...Oh....I'm sorry....no, this time I'll make you proud instead of disappointing you once again, I swear!"

Heracles: "Hi, Heracles! How are you! By the way, time to die! What do you mean why? It has been commanded by Mother!"

Brunhild: "Kill for... love? Huh. But at least you're fulfilling the god's goals!"

Sigurd: "Hi, I'm here to kill you! Now then....No, I am not Brynhild...."

Ashiya Douman: "Why are you so happy to be evil?"

Kiyohime: "Very nice to meet another dragon tasked with my same task!"
    Last edited by jishara; July 3rd, 2023 at 10:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Berserker of Faith:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Flavius Theodosius

Alignment: Lawful~Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Shielder

Armaments: Gladius, axe

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- B+

Personality
    A tormented and penitent man who seeks Christianity to redeem his own bloodthirsty impulses. While he does his best to uphold the ideal of a calm and pious emperor, Berserker is in truth possessed of a savage temper and quick to avenge slights. He recognizes himself as a butcher but finds salvation in wielding his ire at God's enemies, believing that in shedding their blood he may wash away the guilt of his past.

Berserker is thus completely hateful to Paganism or heresy, not hesitating to draw his sword on the spot and cut down any form of it in his sight. His rational, collected demeanor is totally blown away when confronted by the old gods and their worshippers, leaving him to rant and rage acerbically at the "corrupt abominations" who profane the name of the true Lord.

Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is a simple and brutal one, befitting his nature in this Class. To completely eradicate Paganism not only in the present day but across all time, wringing Pagan gods and heroes from the fabric of history itself. Only then will his sins be forgiven and his rage against the gods finally cease.

Likes: Christianity, knowing even bloodstained tools can serve a worthy purpose
    Dislikes: "Pagan decadence", his own temper
    Talent: religious suppression
    Natural Enemy: Ambrose of Milan, Julian the Apostate

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- E~B
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. Berserker is normally in possession of his sanity, having only an E-rank in this Skill. However the rank fluctuates heavily because it's tied to Berserker's Contradictive Mind Skill. The more he gives into his "bloodstained emperor" persona the higher his Mad Enhancement rises, dulling Berserker's concerns for anything unrelated to enacting bloody extermination upon his foes.

He normally seals his temper behind his Christianity, however this makes him liable to explode outwards in the presence of Pagan Heroic Spirits, attacking them on sight. Should he meet a Pagan Servant in a situation in which it'd be inopportune to immediately attack them (such as during negotiations or if they're his Master's ally), Berserker must pass a Luck check to willfully constrain his rage around them. However since this is just a condition of standby, it's not as if true mutual understanding is reached.

Personal Skills:

Innovation: Theodosian Decrees- A
    A unique Skill granted to those who brought about innovation in their respective eras. A conceptual revolution which subjugates the old to the new. Berserker's variation of this Skill reflects his role in championing the Theodosian Decrees, stamping out the last vestiges of Paganism and securing Christianity as the official religion of Rome. Berserker is thusly awarded favorable modifiers in combat against foes tied to the Pagan religions- up to and including the divinities themselves. This bonus can even apply when facing fellow Christians, so long as Berserker personally perceives them to be "heretics" profaning the true faith.

Holy Imperial Privilege- B
    The Imperial Privilege Berserker possesses as the last ruler of a truly unified Rome, altered by his belief that rightful authority stems from not man but rather God Himself. The effects of this Skill are the same as regular Imperial Privilege, granting Berserker access to a wide-reaching bevy of abilities, save for his insistence that these boons come not from himself but rather God anointing them upon His highest soldier. Charisma, Sword-And-Axemanship, Eye For Art, Military Tactics and Protection From Wind (that comes from the Battle of the Frigidus River where a devastatingly strong wind whipped up and assailed the usurper Eugenius' forces, an event heralded as divine intervention that secured the Emperor's victory) are included at C~B rank.

Contradictive Mind- C+
    The sublimation of Berserker's conflicted mentality as on the one hand a strict and pious saint-emperor and the other a ruthless and furious butcher. The emperor who won renown for staunchly defending early Christianity in Rome was also the one who spilt the blood of thousands of his own subjects at the Massacre of Thessalonica, only to be haunted by guilt over the act and prostrate Bishop Ambrose for repentance.

This Skill renders Berserker's Alignment highly unstable, vacillating wildly between opposing extremes of saint and sinner- that is, Lawful and Chaotic. While his pious persona is dominant Berserker possesses Protection Of The Faith at rank C, conversely when his temper takes over it's exchanged by equal-ranked Aptitude For Slaughter. In these moods Berserker's Mad Enhancement spikes and he may even invoke his first Noble Phantasm.

Revelation (False)- C
    The ability to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimal action. A Skill equivalent to Instinct; a sixth sense regarding battles, but Revelation accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal, such as choosing the swiftest path whilst travelling. In Berserker's case the voice of "God" that he periodically hears guiding him down more dogmatic courses of action is actually that of his right hand and closest advisor Bishop Ambrose, whose whispering in the Emperor's ear drove his legislations against Paganism. Even from the Throne of Heroes Ambrose's influence is impressed indelibly on Berserker's Saint Graph, reminding of his guilt and regrets while promising that salvation lies within reach so long as he continues his holy mission to expunge Paganism in all its forms.

Noble Phantasms
    Caedem Thessalonica
    The Messenger Arrives Too Late

Type: Anti-Populace

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the most infamous blotch on Berserker's reign, his massacre at the Macedonian city of Thessalonica. According to legend the Roman citizens there rioted at the arrest of a popular charioteer for rape. When one of his officials Butheric was killed amidst the chaos Berserker giving into his rage herded the rebellious populace into the Hippodrome before sealing the gates and ordering his men to slaughter them indiscriminately.

It was said that 7000 people perished on that day, cut down like wheat before the emperor's fury. Berserker himself is alleged to have regretted his decree to commit the massacre immediately after giving it and sent a messenger with orders to stop the bloodshed, only for him to arrive once the Hippodrome already ran crimson.

As it symbolizes the worst regret of his legend born from giving into his rash temper, Berserker will only willingly invoke this Noble Phantasm when his Mad Enhancement reaches its zenith as the thought of killing his enemies drowns out any better judgment. Upon doing so he clutches his head and screams in utter rage and hatred as countless pale ghostly hands holding bloodied executioner's swords swarm out from Berserker. These hands are the embodiment of his blood-drenched edict; mindless wraiths that seek out every human or Servant for 130 meters around Berserker (the width of the ancient Hippodrome) to deliver a beheading strike to, heedless of enemy, ally or even innocent bystander. This attack is a curse in nature and hence once within reach of the hands can only be evaded by each target with a successful Luck check.

If unleashed in a populated area such as a city this Noble Phantasm this could easily result in a repulsive massacre. When the whirlwind of carnage finally quells and Berserker regains his senses he sinks to his knees and begins to sob brokenly, bereft at the horrific scene his anger wrought. This returns his Mad Enhancement back to its minimal rank of E and Berserker's religious-based Skills and Noble Phantasm are also sealed after this until he performs a suitable act of penance.

Berserker refuses to invoke this Noble Phantasm unless compelled by a Command Seal or his anger reaches a breaking point. If it wasn't already, forcing the invocation of this Noble Phantasm by a Command Seal maximizes Berserker's Mad Enhancement for its duration. Additionally it has the unique property that once invoked even a Command Seal cannot prematurely disengage this Noble Phantasm, reflecting how the message he sent to call off the bloodbath failed to arrive in time.

Destruendi Serapeum
    Your Gods Be Scattered To The Winds

Type: Anti-Fortress, Anti-Pagan

A Noble Phantasm culminating the greatest triumph of Berserker's Christendom, his destruction of the magnificent temple-library Serapeum at Alexandria. Decreeing the entire site a monument of evil Berserker ordered it torn to the ground, recklessly shattering countless relics of priceless cultural heritage in his zeal to baptize the Empire anew of Pagan influence. This takes the form of a large silver ceremonial axe, etched with relief-images depicting Christianity's victory over the gods of old, an idealization of the one used to hack apart the idol of Serapis that lay at the heart of the temple when his men balked out of superstitious fear that destroying it would unleash unspeakable calamity.

Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, the axe's blade blazes alight in pale white-gold fire that emanates a strangely cool heat. Despite appearance and Berserker's own beliefs these flames are not the blessing of Yahweh but rather a tangible manifestation of his overwhelming zeal to destroy everything denied by his faith. They do not primarily target living beings but rather rapaciously consume territories and leylines, encapsulating Berserker's history of dismantling Pagan cultural sites across the Empire of which the incineration of Serapeum only stands as the greatest example. Even an A-ranked magical territory such as Medea's Temple would be scattered as ashes to the wind in this holy inferno.

This makes Berserker a natural counter to opponents who rely on turtling inside their territories for defense. Moreover leylines scoured in these flames are not damaged but rather "claimed for Christianity", rendering it impossible to build Pagan magical sites over that territory in the future and empowering Christian Magecraft/sacraments in that region while correspondingly weakening those from a ritual foundation tied to the old gods. Conversely Christian territories such as Churches are unscathed by the heat of this Noble Phantasm.

If summoned as Shielder he'd have...
    Teichos Theodosiakon
    Great Bulwark Of Christendom

Type: Anti-Siege

A Noble Phantasm commemorating the Theodosian Walls which defended Rome from invasion- undoubtedly one of the greatest fortifications in the ancient world. Though in fact erected by Shielder's successor Theodosius II, the association with his own legend has allowed him to call upon their protective might as his own. As a Noble Phantasm the great walls bearing his name have been sublimated into Theodosius' very flesh, granting tremendous defensive powers far beyond what he would normally possess.

Damage to Shielder's body will show his flesh cracking apart like marble to reveal the implacable stone that lies beneath- rebutting attacks with a defensive power equal to the entire Theodosian Walls put together. In order to breach Shielder's defenses and slay him, an attack of sufficient power to break through the Theodosian Wall is necessary. Noble Phantasms classified Anti-Fortress or higher fit this definition, as well as those with special anecdotes of piercing otherwise impregnable barriers or sheer overwhelming power that makes any defense irrelevant.

By invoking their true name, Theodosius can also manifest a portion of the legendary walls outside his body. While obviously extending this Noble Phantasm's protection over a far vaster range, doing so carries a great risk. As the Theodosian Wall has been integrated physically and conceptually with Shielder's body, any damage it takes is transferred to Shielder himself. Should the great walls ever fall, his life shall certainly perish also.

The walls (and thus Theodosius himself) are also capable of gradual self-restoration, organically "growing" new segments of stone to replace damaged portions, representing the historical repair the walls underwent.

So here's a remake to my old Theodosius sheet. The original was kinda' rushed and had a bunch of stuff I would've done differently, so I'm much more satisfied with this one. As usual comments and critiques would be heartily appreciated. Thanks for reading all of y'all!

Blog Entries

Source: Rinotuma

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Beatrice Rappacini
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Italy (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Antidotes, crowds
    Talent: Endlessly moving until the poison runs out
    Natural Enemy: Asclepius, Hassan of Serenity
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish, Robotic
    Armament: Fiore Superiore, knives coated in poison
    Catalyst: A copy of Rappacini's Daughter

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B+: She is capable of "blending her presence into the plants", allowing her to be extremely hard to detect until battle starts. This becomes far more powerful in an area filled with plants, for her presence is not noted as odd as a plant.

Personal Skills:

Automaton A: She is a physical automaton made by Doctor Rappacini as the crown jewel of his garden. As such, she gains this skill designating that, making her unable to tire and everely reducing her mana consumption. In addition, it becomes a lot harder for beings to avoid her blows, because she can constantly recalibrate them.

Poison Storage Center B: She was built to have "Poison storage centers", locations within her where vast amounts of poison lie. Her most utilized method of offense is coating knives in these poisons. However, her body passively runs on these poisons, expending a small amount every hour, and when it runs out, she stops moving until more is inserted.

Language of Plants C: She is able to speak the "language of plants", as she has learned to understand their movements. As a skill, this enables her to more easily hear anything around, due to being able to hear the movements sensed by every plant nearby's root network. Naturally, this becomes extremely effective in forested places and ineffective in urban areas.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Fiore Superiore
    The Flower's Absorption

Range: 50 meters

The clockwork key in her back is this Noble Phantasm, which bears the property of "absorption", absorbing poisons and toxicity from the air around her. When its true name is called, it's jabbed into the ground, draining all noxious and poisonous compounds within a fifty-meter distance of its location. When it is wielded, it utilizes whatever poisons it holds, but this is not its main use. When it is reinserted into her back, the poisons are mixed and discharged back into the storage center, creating ever more toxic and dangerous mixes of poisons. In addition, an alternative use of it is "releasing" the contents into another being instead, transforming them into a poisonous being, granting them the ability to constantly be poisonous to anything around, but also granting them Poison Resistance at rank B.

Lore: Beatrice Rappacini's life started when she was created as an automaton by Dr. Rappacini, the crown jewel of his garden. As she continued to exist, she formed close bonds with all sorts of plant life, which she began to consider her sisters. Then a man came, Giovanni. The two fell in love, but he eventually realized her poisonous nature. So she decided to spread it to him, because in her belief, if he was also poisonous, he would be fine with her being poisonous. But that just drove a wedge between them, causing him to get an antidote and offer it to her. In her belief in their love, she drank it, trusting in him. But it destroyed her poisonous reserves, shutting her down. Giovanni fled in terror. Rappacini brought her back, restoring poisons into her. But it didn't last, for the antidote was too powerful, and she rapidly died, with her poison storage too corrupted to ever allow her to return.

Personality: A cold and introverted person. She abhors meeting anyone, preferring to seal herself into a garden and never leave. Even if she runs into someone and by chance becomes friends with them, she would not hesitate to kill them or harm them if she is asked to. This stems from her belief that "Everyone is going to betray you, so betray them first" caused by Giovanni. But she does love seeing people in love, if only to watch them and see whether it lasts.

Relationships:

Asclepius: "Stay away from me! STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT ANTIDOTE!"

Hassan-I-Sabbah: "You're... just like me.... Anyway, please leave.... All right, fine, you can stay. Now, tell me, what's your favorite poisonous plant?"

Florence Nightingale: "I will not let you in! Not when you're carrying such a titanic needle full of antidote!"

Kato Danzo: "Karakuri? Looks like an automaton to me."

Ne Zha: "Is it just me, or are there surprisingly large numbers of robots here?"

Qin Shi Huang: "I think I've heard of you, but I didn't hear you were a robot."

Blog Entries
    Saber of Universal Restoration:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Lucius Domitius Aurelianus "Aurelian"

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Shielder, Saver

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- B
    NP- A++

Personality
    A strict and inflexible woman who strongly values order. Nevertheless she can show a kind side to those she acknowledges as under her protection. Saber truly dreams of creating an Empire where everyone can be safe and provided for, yet to do so she's willing to harden her heart and resort to ruthless means to eradicate anything that threatens the World's peace. She takes no joy in such methods, but nor does she particularly try to distance herself from them, simply accepting that as the necessary price to pay for her ideals. Saber respects worthy opponents and while she won't hesitate to crush them, will commend those as dedicated to their own ideals as she is.

Saber reveres the sun god Sol Invictus and offers prayers to him before every battle. She has something of a superstitious streak frequently attributing every random good or bad thing that happens to her as a sign of Sol Invictus being pleased or wroth with her. Saber enjoys sunbathing and will often strip off her clothes on sunny days to simply bask in Sol's light, reacting to the flustered responses this usually garners she simply states nonplussed "It should be a privilege to gaze upon the figure of the Emperor blessed by the sun".

She is very proud of Rome and her own accomplishments, having taken an Empire that'd fallen into a patchwork of squabbling provinces and revived it to its full greatness. Saber freely boasts of her exploits but rather than arrogance, it is more true to say she is proud of the country she loves and how it shone united under her command. She resents how her own legacy was swallowed up by incompetent successors who sank the country she struggled to protect into hell. Saber's wish on the Holy Grail is naturally to avert her assassination by the Praetorian Guard in history so that she'd be able to continue guiding Rome to glory.

Having been from a commoner upbringing Saber enjoys simple rural food, particularly the
    raisin-cake
    Smokvenjak
    of her native Illyria. However she usually won't indulge her enjoyment of it in public finding it unbecoming of an emperor.

Relationships/Reactions:

Diocletian: "It appears most of my legacy has been credited to you instead. It's vexing, but I accept it knowing that you helped ensure Rome's torch burned onwards into the future. A pity the same couldn't be said for your successors..."

Arturia: "So you were the one who became king after the Empire fell. I can see Britain has truly inherited the spirit of Rome for its soil to birth splendid kings like you. However I can't approve of how you disguised your gender. Instead of hiding yourself to gain acceptance from the people, you should've demanded they accept you as you are. That's the way to role as a true Augusta. T-though, maybe you could still tend to tone down that appetite a tad. It is a little unbecoming of kings to gorge themselves."

Spartacus: "Bastard, the world of endless rebellion you seek is nothing more than perpetual chaos. For this world's order my blade shall put you down."

Zenobia: "I'm sorry, it was unfair how I treated you but I wanted to quell the people's rebellious sentiments without need of further bloodshed. For what it's worth, I saw you as a worthy opponent."

Nero: "Couldn't you at least try to show decorum befitting an Emperor? It shames me to think one such as you is also associated with the sun."

Altera: "A weapon created for destruction... so you were the same as me. But I had something to protect."

Merlin: "A court mage, hmm? Admittedly I received advice from the great sage Apollonius once, but your personality seems far too frivolous. Are you sure you're a good influence on the king?"

Shimon・Helel: "A messiah? How laughable, you're just a pathetic brat who couldn't face her own mistakes. My restored world has no need for pretenders such as yourself, begone."

Theodosius: "So you were the last to rule a unified Rome. I suppose I should offer my condolences to you, yet in your drive to 'purify' the Empire you trampled over much of what made it truly great. Its fall came as a mere death-rattle at that point."

Josiah: "The responsibilities of ruling atop one so young, I pity you. Would you like to eat raisin-cake together?"

Likes: sunbathing, practicing her sword-draws, rustic cuisine, quick and decisive victories, a peaceful
    World
    Empire

Dislikes: corrupt officials, disorder, those without the conviction to dirty their hands, drawn-out battles full of bloodshed, the Christian cult
    Talent: all the skills necessary for restoring an Empire
    Natural Enemy: Zenobia, Altera

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A++
    Confers protection against magical effects. Spells A-rank and below are nullified. The Servant is virtually untouchable to modern magic, and it wouldn't be an overstatement to dub them a "Magus Killer". Saber further gains a + modifier towards defending against Magecraft from outside Rome, such as the Gaelic and Palmyrene provinces, as well as fire and light-based spells from her connection to Sol Invictus. As a Homunculus crafted by the finest Mages of the Empire, showered in protection from the gods and having prevailed over many of the Barbarian World's greatest sorcerers Saber is awarded peerless resistance to magic.

Riding- B+
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank mundane mounts can be ridden at an above average degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Saber was appointed
    Magister Equitum
    Commander of Horses
    in her early career, often rode alongside her army on horseback and has a famous anecdote of marching into Rome in a military triumph. These accolades collectively comprise the basis for Saber's ranking in this Skill. Furthermore when the mount is of technological nature Saber can augment its performance through her Civilization Restoration Skill.

Personal Skills:

Civilization Restoration- EX
    A Skill that symbolizes Saber's incomparable triumph of rejuvenating the decaying Roman Empire, almost singlehandedly ending the Crisis of the Third Century. Equates to a passive form of Reinforcement Magecraft that enhances and brings out the maximal functionality of any tool associated with "human civilization" grasped by Saber's hands. For instance a sword becomes sharper and perpetually whets its edge, a fortress wall becomes sturdier when she lays her hands on it, a laptop has its processing power boosted to the point where it could hack into the Pentagon and a simple flashlight shines brighter.

This applies to the tool only while Saber is wielding it, reverting to normal the moment she lets go. Furthermore unlike regular Reinforcement Magecraft Saber can only improve manmade items not her own body or other ones like branches and rocks. For more modern tools while she can enhance them Saber might not know how to utilize them most effectively. An antithesis to the Erosion ability a certain White Titan possesses.

Charisma- A-
    A composite Skill that consists of one's natural charm as well as the ability to command armies. Boosts the ability of allies in group battles. Hailed by the common people as a savior of Rome who catapulted her country into its renewed Golden Age, Saber can be said to have obtained the highest level of popularity for a human being, suitable for governing a vast Empire. However because she was unpopular with other officers and officials for her discipline of them this Skill suffers a - modifier towards fellow members of the ruling class.

Deo Et Domino Nato- EX
    A perfected form of Imperial Privilege instantiating legends of Saber always having the power to conquer her foes no matter the situation born from her lightning-like conquest of numerous provinces to reunite the fraying Empire. It lead her to be viewed as a living god who could master any ability instantly, hence the epithet meaning "Born God And Master (of all)". This grants Saber a godlike body that can adapt to any combat-situation.

Initially this consists of Natural Body and Divinity at rank A+ but her physique constantly adapts in response to new data from the battlefield, conferring Saber new Skills ideally suited to counter the current adversary. These include Monstrous Strength, Clairvoyance, Eternal Arms Mastery and Eye Of The Mind (False) at B~A++ rank. The only limitation is that these abilities are not directly chosen by Saber but rather "granted to suit the needs of the situation".

Having been "born" in the Temple of Sol Invictus, Saber is actually a Homunculus molded by the finest priestess-magicians of Rome to save her country in its darkest hour, powered by the spark of the First Flame inside her heart. Her delicate frame belies an existence that is a living weapon created for conquest and annihilation, while Saber's assassination despite her victorious campaigns for Rome came from others fearing her immense inhuman power.

Iaijutsu (False)- B
    A Skill demonstrating the speed at which Saber can cleanly draw her sword from the scabbard and strike in a single motion. A combat methodology drawing from the far east but Saber is wholly unfamiliar with this, instead arriving at the same result through self-training and practice. At this rank the speed at which she can grasp the hilt, draw and slash approaches a divine mystery. Practically applies a + correction to Saber's Strength and Agility parameters while initiating a strike directly from her sheathed sword.

The title "
    Hand On Iron
    Manu Ad Ferrum
    " denoted Saber's ruthless quickness in drawing her sword to resolve disputes. She wouldn't hesitate to discipline corrupt officials by drawing her sword at them on the spot. Her men marveled at the speed of Saber's sword-draw honed by her constant vigilance from a lifetime spent travelling the battlefield. This Skill also grants her an Instinct equivalent at rank C allowing her to sense attacks while keeping a hand on her sword.

Noble Phantasms
    Restitutor Pactor Orbis
    I, Who Restores The World

Type: Support/Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm enshrining Saber's greatest title of "
    Restitutor Pactor Orbis
    Restorer And Pacifier Of The World
    " earned for her unprecedented feats in repelling Barbarian hordes and reconquering provinces lost to the Empire, being the first to preside over a truly unified Rome since its disintegration in the Crisis of the Third Century. To invoke it Saber first recites the mantra "You weary, you who cry out. Your innumerable worries, your uncountable afflictions... offer everything to me! For through I is the Empire made new!" Upon doing so she holds her sword aloft and channels the concept of "restoring the World" into an azure shockwave of Mana expelled circularly outwards from the blade, healing damage to her allies and the land itself. Shattered buildings mend together, razed forests bloom anew with life and allies on the verge of death revive to full health.

A miraculous ability truly worthy of the title "Restorer of the World". However that is only one half of Saber's full title. The other half of her authority, Pacification reflects how she took it upon herself to mercilessly subjugate all tribes that threatened the Empire's tenuous stability. Alamanni, Gaul, Palmyra--- all testify to the Emperor's brutality that swept the land like a sword. It is the embodiment of her conviction that one cannot create a world of peace without dying their hands in blood.

When the restoration phase of this Noble Phantasm completes Saber may contract the energy-ring back down around her sword, sheathing the blade in a shining pillar of cerulean light. Biting her finger to draw a single drop of blood Saber intones the names of her conquests, her voice building with solemn passion. "Vandalum, Gothi, Iuthungi, Sarmatae, Carpiani. The blood I spilt for the sake of the Empire and mine as well. Know that an Emperor unwilling to shed blood for her country is no Emperor at all! Restitutor Pactor Orbis!"

Bellowing this Noble Phantasm's true name Saber mingles her blood into the torrent, igniting the temperate blue in a brilliant gold-crimson conflagration that evokes her closeness to the sun deity Sol Invictus. Saber then brings down the blade upon her opponents surging the energy forwards in a flare that converts all the destruction she'd undone into offensive heat values. Simply put the more she restored the stronger her subsequent subjugation becomes, as if scarring her foes with the same pain and indignity they'd inflicted on her allies. The apotheosis of Saber's adulation as Restorer of the World entwined with the dread and awe she imposed on her enemies.

As such, this Noble Phantasm is most powerful as a trump-card when Saber's allies are exhausted and demoralized rather than pulled out at the beginning of battle. Saber cannot "save up" the destruction to use in a later battle, and must expend her "charge" immediately after the restoration itself lest it disperse harmlessly. As it symbolizes salvation to her subjects and devastation to enemies this Noble Phantasm leaves unscathed individuals or structures allied to Saber should they be caught in the blast, only scorching enemies. The attack itself is costless since it's fueled by the damage she healed, but the restorative portion demands a high amount of Mana ensuring she can't just heal her allies willy-nilly.

Sol Invictus Cor
    Heart Of The First Flame

Type: Support/Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm that represents Saber's instituting the Cult of Sol Invictus in Rome as a way to back her authority. In truth her connection to the god runs deeper than that as the Mages of the Empire, seeking a champion to restore their dwindling country to its former glory implanted a sacred flame from the god's altar into the chest of a Homunculus they'd created, imbuing the hollow vessel with true life and divinity. That creation is Saber, who bears the flame of Sol Invictus burning inextinguishably in place of her heart. A fragment of the First Fire that lights every hearth across the Empire, the illumination of the sun itself personified by Sol Invictus.

Akin to Battle Continuation, she cannot die so long as the fire continues to burn, meaning that nothing short of piercing the iron kiln that protects her "heart" can bring Saber down for good. Conversely, should it ever be extinguished her life will certainly slip away with it. By weakening the seal on her chest Saber can channel the First Fire in the manner of a high-ranked Mana Burst (Flames) Skill, engulfing her limbs and weaponry with holy sunfire that burns hotter against Evil-Aligned and Demonic individuals. However doing this carelessly risks putting out the fire requiring her to expose her chest to direct sunlight to rejuvenate it.

Saber can also circulate fire through her body to purge herself of toxins and status ailments afflicting her, literally "burning" them out of her. This works because her own constitution is naturally impervious to fire, hosting the greatest Flame of all inside her that overwhelms any lesser blazes seeking to do her harm. This Noble Phantasm additionally bolsters Saber's Charisma through an equalization of the concepts of "
    Diadem
    Solar Crown
    " and "Authority", adds + corrections to her parameters under the (direct) light of the sun and supplies her with surplus magical energy by serving as a magical Furnace that converts ambient sunlight into Mana.

This Noble Phantasm displays a further effect upon the release of its true name. Massive amounts of fire is vented from Saber's automata heart that surrounds and envelopes her taking the form of a giant regal warrior made of flame, wielding a gigantic gladius and bearing an elaborate diadem of sunlight atop its head. A manifestation of Saber's patron sun god Sol Invictus that she can "pilot" from inside like mechanical armor. It can also absorb blazes from the surroundings to grow larger. However this form can only be maintained for five minutes at a time and overloads Saber's Flame, dulling it afterwards and requiring her to go into a period of hibernation for half a day during which she's incredibly vulnerable to attack before recovering.

So here's a second Roman Emperor sheet after Theodosius. Comments on both him and this one would definitely be appreciated. Oh and bonus points to anyone who can guess what anime her second NP is inspired by.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; February 24th, 2024 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Fixed error referring to her as Rider

Blog Entries
    So my first new Servant sheet on Beast's Lair in almost a decade. Fingers crossed

Assassin of Modern Ireland

(Original Artist: Kaoru)

True Name: Michael Collins.

Other Classes: Archer (Gunner),
    possibly Berserker
    Homeland: Ireland.
    Fame: Huge in his homeland, slightly boost in China due to the favouritism of Mao Zedong, still fairly significant everywhere else.
    Source: History.
    Attribute: Earth.
    Rarity: 2-Star

Stats
    Strength: *****
    Endurance: *****
    Agility: *****
    Mana: *****
    Luck: *****

Personality: Assassin seems to be a man of many moods. He has quite a temper and is prone to get aggressive and volatile, only for his behaviour towards others to quickly dawn on him. This may cause him to feel deeply apologetic, though in certain situations he may have trouble admitting it.

Though he may appear brash and hot-headed, people soon realise that he's a fast-thinker and a quite gifted military mind. He has concerns about appearing overly serious in front of his fellows, so out of self-awareness he'll try and throw in a joke or two occasionally.

In a non-conflict setting, Assassin shows he's capable of lightening up immensely and showing off his friendlier nature, a stark switch from the grim guerrilla he may look like at first. Unfortunately, neither his own lifetime nor the Grail War could provide much of an opportunity for that...

Likes: The people of Ireland (more so than any abstract 'ideal of Ireland'), hit'n'run tactics, candy, wrestling, writing, young up'n'comers.
    Dislikes: The English, oppression, fighting fair, the old guard.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
    Wish: A completely independent Ireland, without a single drop of Irish blood spilt.
    Natural Enemy: Oliver Cromwell, almost any Englishman, Eamon de Valera though they began as allies
    Catalyst: The Lee Enfield rifle he wielded in the ambush where he was killed.
    Master: Assassin would work well with Bazett, though she'd be a bit disappointed by how recent he is. Kozuki could also be a possibility. Would work far better with underdog Masters than more aristocratic types.

Relationships: Assassin generally gets along better with Irish Servants over British, rebel Servants over royals, and modern Servants over older. He'd take issue with Arturia, but not for who she is as an individual, more for what 'King Arthur' has come to mean as a symbol for Britain and its Empire.
    He's also wary of Casters, not out of any Anti-Magic sentiment (beyond the Clock Tower being British) but due to him having no easy counter to them, other than maybe seizing leylines. Caster Arturia therefore could be his biggest hurdle.

Out of the Servants surrounding him, he'd have the most respect for Aradia and Lady Carcas, would be wary of Beatrice but could sympathise with her unease around others, would be cautious of Galgano due to her Arthur association, be against Aurelia on principle, and have the most contempt for Zhengde

Skills

Class Skills

Presence Concealment

The ability to mask one's presence and remain undetected.
    - Rank B: One without any sensory Skills would only have the slightest chance of detecting him.

Personal Skills

Information Erasure

The removal of any info gained on this Servant by opposing forces.
    - Rank C: Assassin was quite strict in the elimination of any info his enemy had on him, however the significant amount of knowledge we have of him today lowers its Rank somewhat.
    More minor info on this Servant can still be retained by others, however more crucial info such as on Noble Phantasms remains firmly shrouded.

Innovation: Guerrilla Warfare

The mark of one who transformed the world.
    - Rank B: One of the first leaders of the original IRA, he's been cited as a prime candidate for the inventor of 20th Century guerrilla warfare, even if what can be called 'guerrilla warfare' dates far back. can even the odds when fighting opponents who employ traditional methods of warfare.

Military Tactics

The ability to deal with battles between armies.
    - Rank C: Assassin, with his title of 'father of guerrilla warfare', is infamous as a master tactician, in a smaller-scale environments at least. Large-scale battles were hardly Assassin's thing, as he preferred to oversee more select but elite groups over mass forces, and was prudent enough to keep any of his battles from becoming prolonged. Though he never fully defeated Britain (nor really expected to), he was able to effectively fight them till a treaty of sorts came about.
    An Anti-Army attack used against him is lowered by one Rank.

Spark of Rebellion

Skill linked with rebel leaders, combining the effects of Charisma and Rebellious Destiny.
    - Rank B: At this level, one has the capacity to lead an entire nation in uprising against another, able to recruit and manage people of various backgrounds and ideologies along the way.

Noble Phantasms

Colun ag Eitilt
    Before They Know What Hit Them

The embodiment of Assassin's hit'n'run tactics, titled after the Irish translation(?) of 'Flying Column', the foremost of the tactics employed by him and his small-scale IRA squads as they quickly carried out assassinations.

This has been crystallised into an advanced teleportation-like skill that enables him to appear, attack, and then promptly vanish before his target has any opportunity to strike back. To the untrained eye, it can almost appear as if Assassin is travelling through wormholes.

After vanishing, Assassin's standard return-point tends to be back at his Master's current location, or wherever their home base is. The default point of return is the site of Assassin's summoning but he can alter this, usually by leaving a smaller possession of his behind as a reminder. Max range is the size of an average city, Fuyuki as an example.

Assassin can also extend the use of this Noble Phantasm to grant any ally empowered by his Spark of Rebellion skill the opportunity to use it, given the NP's basis in group tactics. This NP-sharing caps at twelve people, equal to the number of his elite Squad or 'Twelve Apostles'.

Similar to Tsubame Gaeshi, this is a technique refined to the point that it verges on being a sublimated Mystery.

An Conradh Angla-Eireannach
    My Life for this Land

Type: Support

A sheet of paper that at first glance appears like a Devil's Contract straight from folklore, and to some may as well be.
    Upon Assassin signing his True Name on it, this NP declares his 'Homeland' return to him and his people, thus bestowing upon him a Fame boost equivalent to if he were summoned in Ireland, along with an equivalent power-boost to any ally granted use of Colun ag Eitlit. This effect becomes doubled in a Grail War taking place in his actual Homeland, and it also empowers his first NP by letting him appear and disappear by warping along leylines.

However, this NP will also halve the Ranks of his Presence Concealment and Spark of Rebellion skills, which will likely trigger the betrayal or at least demoralisation of many of those he thought of allies, and risk making him easier prey for other Servants.

Translated as the Anglo-Irish Treaty, this was the treaty Collins signed along with many others (including Winston Churchill) for Ireland to become a Free State, ending the War for Independence. However, the fact that it still offered less freedom than many Irish wanted, including future Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Eamon de Valera, ended up being one of the causes of the ensuing Irish Civil War, which saw Collins killed at age 32. Collins appeared to see this coming, even comparing the treaty to signing his death warrant.

Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; August 10th, 2022 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Making sheet take up less space