Page 216 of 620 FirstFirst ... 116166206211214215216217218221226266316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    The time has come.

Kim Il-sung: R.I.P. Olga: We hardly knew ye. …Unless you watch/read El-Melloi, and even then...
    Have to say, her being Rider makes more sense than Marie Antoinette. I love her. I love the Orleans singularity because both she and Amadeus made me tear up in it, but she just seems more Caster. Also, agreement that this genderbend doesn’t make much sense, but that’s enither here nor there by this point. I like’em as a whole, but I feel that second NP needed a better description because you don’t really discuss the attack itself. Just that it ignores and is effective against other authorities. You say “A light close to a real sun which imposes its worship and divine judgment”, but what does that mean damage-wise? Without any descriptions, it just seems like something to depower Servants with divine sources, which still leaves plenty of options to fight off the would-be god.

Enlil, God of Usurpation: Hoo boy. This… this is gonna take a second. You just went insane with this one, didn’t you?
    I could tackle the expansive nature of his forms, his weaving through the pantheons, the frankly staggering amount of effort to do the lore, Skills, and NPs in both varitations, or the fact that you called me out in a post for story creation. The scale of your madness knows few bounds. …I had a feeling I’d like you when I read Delahaye, despite its original flaws, even if I had her marked for creation. Maybe you should pace yourself, though, before you do something on this scale again. Things like these are better spread out rather than concentrated into a single sheet. Repeated cases are bound to drive you crazy.
    Have to say, though, he’d probably be in the top three of the contest. Too bad.

Rocambole: Tip my hat to you here.
    An interesting fellow with an intriguing NP. I actually feel you could have leaned more into the meta-narrative direction in a more interesting way in that, so long as his master is alive “writing his story”, than Rocambole must be too as he’s the one telling it to the master. Thus, he can’t until the one telling his story also has. Would be an interesting way to keep a relatively weak Assassin alive and opens the door for some interesting tactics to be used. Still, the NP with manifestations of his companions is pretty neat.

Erlang-Shen: Ah. My old enemy. Walls of text. The only King of Warriors is Sigurd!
    I thought I had heard of him before. That guy Wu Kong fought and… can’t remember if he beat him or they just kind of quit fighting. Either way, dude got some cred just from that. Probably should have realized he had a story beyond that anecdote, but, with how episodic Journey to the West is, I honestly wouldn’t have been surprised if he was made specifically for just a minor obstacle before Sun even got met the priest whose name I can’t remember. Nice.

Franz Liszt: We all need a little more piano in our lives.
    I’d finish my review, but I’m just kinda… swept away by the music. I see you off, Liszt. Perhaps at the end of your journey. Till then.

Iara:I feel conflicted about Emerald as a faceclaim.
    Inhuman seems like a poor man’s Camouflage. Considering all the other Servants far more inhuman than her, the Skill just kind of feels pointless. I… really don’t have anything to say beyond that. Just kinda… nonplussed, I guess? Suppose it feels like something more interesting is lying underneath it.

Wendigo Curse: Cannibalism go brrrrrrrrrr
    So, Nega-World, huh? …Quite the statement there. What exactly is its sin? Space? Nothingness? Consumption? The Wendigo is tied to corruption and loss of humanity alongside Insatiable gluttony. In a lot of ways, the wendigo seems to represent the kind of monsters humans can become in the insatiable thirst for …well, anything excessively. They possess people who have cannibalized another, turning them into gaunt giants that look as though beyond the point of starvation and closer to skeletons that smell of decay and death. So, how does this exactly translate to Nega-World? If anything, this seems to fall under Beast III’s purview of Lust and Depravity. If it’s linked to destroying humanity’s growth as somewhat alluded to in the Skill, isn’t that just Tiamat’s Nega-Genesis with her sin of Regression? Or are you implying that consuming everything is a form of growth like how humans consume resources, making the Skill something that would be more accurately named “Nega-Withering or Decrease or Starving”, making the sin Growth or Expansion or Consumption? So, again I ask, “What is the sin that somehow translates to the removal of the entire world so the sin is all that remains?” I’m trying to understand because I’ve always loved the wendigo and am here for this concept. I just need clarification.

Dame Ragnelle: Gawain best be running. She’s a mean one.
    I like her. Don’t have that much else to say beyond that. Is good.

Tomas De Torquemada: No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    I… I just wanted to make the joke. He’s a fine Servant. Like the art. Rather than C or False, Preseance Concealment should have just been E or just locked out like Li Shuwen’s.

Jaguarê: Himbo looking for wife. Doesn’t know how to use Google Maps. Not that it would help him.
    He should [I]not[/B] have B rank Luck. D. I don’t think one case of disguising is enough to gain a Skill in it.
    Moving on, I like the guy. Wish him happiness. Just kind of wish his NP was something more interesting or relevant to his character than a divinity dlayer.

Lev Lainur Flauros: I like that guy’s hat. I wonder what happened to him…
    A great way to continue a character that kinda got shafted before he could even really do anything. Slapping a few extra pillars in him to account for his multiple personalities and the rewriting brought on by a lack of purpose and want for understanding into a Servant for human protection is certainly an interesting one. Nice job.

Takiyashahime: Wrath of woman scorned brings about destruction for all, including herself.
    Skull golem and righteous anger are a dangerous combination for anyone, let along a witch. Add in laser focus to the point of not seeing anything else beyond her goal, including the opinions of who she does it all for, and there’s a protagonist we can all hope finds happiness.

Claiomh Solais: Ah, yes. The sword waifu.
    I. Really. Like her. She’s so simple, yet she just feels right. I’m a man of overcomplication, but I’ve always been a lover of things that are so beautiful without the need for complexity. She’s good. Definitely on my list of Servant from here.

Hachikō: One of the most famous of the doggos.
    Not much to say here. Give him some head pats and forget trying to convince him his master’s gone. Let the pup dream.

Accolon: Well, I know someone getting dialogue whenever I make Pan-human Morgan.
    Skills and NP are on point, though I wish I could get a slightly better grip on her personality. You can make out some parts from the story, but the broader strokes need a little more paint in them to form a picture. May ask you about that when the time comes if you’d be willing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Perseus: To an extent I'm not fully sure how to comment on this as it is partly based on the existing version of Perseus we have rather than an alternate take on the character (more in the lines of an expansion to the character than an alternate take on it), but I will try my best, mostly focusing on the expansions to the original Perseus and commenting based on if I feel they work. Monster slayer is a fitting personal skill given the character, but I feel that A rank might be a little high, on the other Hand I just feel Blessing from the Gods is overkill, he already has 6 total noble phantasms, which makes him a powerful servant by any right, if anything I would have more given him some ability reminiscent of Independent action given what his circumstances in Fate Prototype were or even a skill based on rescuing Andromeda (like Guardian Knight [which would work thematically, you just may need to make it a variant which maybe increases luck or makes him more tenacious rather than more durable]) or even a skill like advise of the Greae (based on him ransoming their one eye for their advice), the NP alone are enough to represent his divine favor, anything more is basically overkill, and really just feels like it tries to compensate for his parameters not being great by basically doubling them (or tripling them in the case of luck), even though Riders are supposed to be mostly reliant on NP or powerful skills to help them fight.

On the side of Noble Phantasms tying Harpe in with the killing of Ouranos and Cronos which it was in some versions of the myth is a nice bit of attention to detail and the sword / scythe form is a other nice bit of attention to detail, I am a little perplexed though on why you excluded the clause of preventing wounds inflicted from healing except by natural or non-magical means as that was basically the major crux of its powers, not just denying the mortality of the gods, enforcing the laws of the world on whatever it wounds (as such wounds can only heal as they would normally or with the aid of things like modern medicine not based on magecraft to help in the process. Bellephron is another strange change as really it didn't need anything to be added to it as it was, controlling the Pegasus was enough (which it was sated already had capabilities rivaling a servant and magical resistance surpassing that of even Saber in the 5th grail war, and could launch Anti-army attacks), ranking it up when it's not even a servant doesn't fully make sense to me (considering Masters can only see the parameter rankings of servants that's why I've never tried to refer to parameters of non-servant combatants).

Kibisius, I've never fully understood how this thing worked, or breaker gorgon by proxy (should have just had her mystic eyes as an NP), but I would have just gone with making it so that it contained the head of medusa and could use that like Perseus accidentally did on the king, (but considering that's not the original design I don't blame you for that), but now at least I think I understand it slightly more with this explanation, so I appreciate it. Not much to comment on for the mirror shield, I like the fact that you emphasize that it's optimal range of use is smaller than its max range, it was a neat concept to start with and it works well here. The cloak of concealment works well and I enjoy it's an actual cloak rather than a hat or helm here.

Aside from that the Lore was hard to read, mostly because while small paragraphs there are a lot of them (more actually than I could keep on one page) and as such I had to make sure I kept a place when scrolling, it's not a major issue, but it is one which I felt should be noted. I also like the relatable angle you went with for his personality it makes him feel fairly relatable and likeable (a rarity among Greek servants who even if they are likable aren't really all too relatable all that often).
    Monster Slayer's rank is mostly based around reputation than pedigree. I could be convinced to B, but the association seemed enough. All those modifiers are from his Parameters in Prototype Materials, so giving them a reason for existing as a Skill just felt right alongside explaining his high luck in life which honestly could be attributed to the favor he got from the gods. His continued survival in Prototype is because his mask acted as a pseudo-master that stored the magical energy he collected and feed it to him enough to stay manifested alongside the use of all his master's command seals being used at once to incarnate him. A Skill based around a very specific set of conditions that arrive not in his life but in an alternate present as a Servant isn't something I'm gonna do. A Skill around killing a giant sea monster protecting Andromeda also doesn't feel right because it honestly doesn't seem deserving of one considering how easy the Cetus was to kill in both act and pressure compared to the Gorgon. Anything related to the Greae just feels pointless considering he honestly could have gotten the information from Athena herself or really anyone in that sphere. I wouldn't even be able to argue it as a form of Instinct because the advice literally just entail "go here", and that was it. If you want to talk about being an excuse to increase Parameters, bring it up with Nasu.

I just forgot about the wound part. Fixed that now.
    I didn't add anything to Bellerophon except that it belongs to the person it's named after and Perseus has it because of the constant merging of their myths. Bellerophon is the bridle that releases Pegasus's power while enhancing his attack and defense. That is the literal description and purpose of Bellerophon.
    Bellerophon
    Medusa's most powerful attack. It is not a Noble Phantasm to be used in a one-on-one fight, but rather an "anti-army Noble Phantasm" that can cut down enemies in a wide area. An uncommon type of Noble Phantasm consisting of a paired bridle and whip, it can rapidly augment the abilities of Phantasmal Species. In battle, the strengthened Phantasmal Beast and Medusa fight as one.

Bellerophon is extraordinarily powerful whether used defensively or offensively. However, during the Holy Grail War, it could not display its merit when matched against the more powerful Noble Phantasm wielded by Artoria. Nonetheless, the fact alone that it temporarily withstood a full frontal attack by Excalibur is evidence of its great power.
    Kibisis is a little tricky to figure out, but it just seemed to make sense to me. The problem was trying to explain it properly. Medusa's head is still in it as a NP, as stated in Gorgon's profile, but I wanted to tackle and explain the bag's effects more than I wanted to mention Medusa's head was there too. Glad I was able to get it across.
    The shield didn't have any details beyond giving a sonar-like overlay of the area and surroundings, so giving it some more detail and limitations made me personally find it more interesting alongside giving it an interesting relationship to Perseus and possible utilization.
    Making a downgraded and modified version of the Cap of Invisibility was fun. The few details we were given on how the mantle and mask work gave me a little room to work alongside the true Cap's abilities.

I separated the Lore into two sections. Might make it a bit easier with those checkpoints.
    For personality, I always felt that Perseus was a bit more relatable than most Greek heroes because almost everything he did in his legends was out of love for another. In most versions, he doesn't even seek out killing his father because he wasn't interested in anything like revenge. He even stopped doing anything crazy and settled down. That was part one. Part two was translating that base into someone who I could also see doing what he did in Prototype.
    "I don’t have a wish for the Grail.
    As this body had already been filled.
    I always believed.
    In the world’s warmth.
    In the goodness of people."
    An idealist, knowing the world is a dark place but believing still in the goodness evident in such a place. Someone that, when forced to fully confront his own ideals that come up short, has the potential to break.
    When Aro dies, Perseus becomes fueled by anger.

"I remember my anger till it was repulsive, at everything that couldn’t save you.

――――My anger melted muddily, with my honour, with my affection."

Although he has sociable manners, is easily moved, and is a gentle hearted young man, he has the flaw that, once motivated to do something, he will not stop until he gives it his all and then some more. In this sense, he is also an anomaly. Once he decided to stain his hands with wrongdoing, he became capable of killing innocents with a gentle manner and smile.
    Hard line to walk. Relatability was just an aftereffect of trying to write him well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    *cough* Hachiko Lover Class *cough* excuse me.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Wyvern, get on that.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

ALL CAMELOT SHEETS SHOULD BE SAD

*Unless your name is Pelleas, who did the very smart thing of fucking the hell off first chance he got

Name: Sagramore
    Class: Lancer
    Origin: Arturian Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Alternate: Classes Berserker

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LCK: D

A knight featured in the tales of King Arthur, possessing a fierce heart she upholds justice strongly yet draws her sword far too easily thus coming across as tyrannical from time to time , outside of battle she withdraws herself and becomes silent as a corpse, such erratic behavior made her unpopular with the knights, culminating in Kay jestingly calling her "Morte Jeune" (Dead Youth), due to bearing white hair and blue eyes, traits similar to Morgan, and not belonging to any noble family, she quickly became an exile within the court.

A knight who barely lived within Camelot, constantly questing, constantly warring, she became valued as a sword and such dutiful attitude gained the friendship of the Knight Tristan, Sagramore would be the one to bring news of his death to Camelot. Her last deed was saving Gawain from the affections of a fae, in that island controlled by her she shattered the control of the fae and freed Gawain's mind, yet it was too late the burning wounds caused by Galatine, her armor (limiter) broken and calling that berserk power to it's limits destroyed her humanity and amidst the sinking island Sagramore with her last remains of humanity begged Gawain to kill her while she remained a 'knight'. Escaping the collapsing territory he could only watch as Sagramore's corpse sunk beneath the waves

Restraint. A child of the sea adopted by humans she restrained her emotions to restrain her power so she could live among them. Lacking any talent that was not inhuman (monstrous) she sought the life of a knight and lived according to their rules, but it can be said that she is merely mimicking what a knight should be and that she truly does not understand such thing, by tapping in the fading power within her blood she could match the rounds, yet such power ate away her humanity. As such she was plagued by constant hunger and illness when not fighting, refusing to feed upon humans. A wolf that played at being sheep until she died of starvation, utter foolishness, yet in that misery she found friends to cherish

Skills

Magic Resistance (B): Power lays within the blood, capable of a near warp-spasm and possessing powers of water perhaps she is the last of the Fomor on the surface? A resilient body that surpassed humanity

Personal Skills
    Mad Enhancement (D): There's a worrying tendency to consider chaotic law-breaking elements as slotted for execution no matter the circumstances, even if she does not understand the laws in question

Contradictory Mind (B): A lawful machine that commits its duties efficiently no matter the voices of the nobles or her own opinions. Yet when fighting her fomorian nature erupts and she rages inhumanly, two extremities ruled her life. She flips between a calm sea or a raging one at the drop of a hat, when asked about this she merely states she is taking 'proper measures as the situation demands'. Knights uphold the law, knights slaughter in the name of their king/law. As such by committing both duties with efficiency she is sure to gain the trust of the other knights.

Cold Iron (A): A modification made by Merlin at her request. Anti-fae elements were imbued within her body and armor, a restraining bolt allowing her to access Warp Spasm without losing her mind, in exchange her body was permanently merged with armor (akin to scales upon touch) and she feels ill and hungry upon using magical energy. Phantasmal slaying phantasmal for the sake of humans, for the sake of a world that utterly rejects them, madness of highest order some would say

Mana Burst (Iron) (C): Can store magical energy in metallic objects to be released upon battle. Canisters that can be used as projectiles or to restore magical energy. Such is Sagramore's personality that she makes such items part of her armor by impaling the saint graph and slowly absorbing it

Noble Phantasm

Sagramore Riastrad- Broken Chains drag my enemy bellow
    Anti-Territory
    Rank C
    By stabbing her spear into the ground and letting her monstrous nature run wild she loses the Cold Iron, Mana Burst and Contradictory Mind skills in exchange all the mana lays nearby are taken over and mad enhancement is upgraded, one who overwhelms another by stealing the very source of the power, a fairy may be nearly all powerful but in an island filled with the mystery in the middle of the ocean it only means she will attract those who lurk below and once trampled the earth. From the fissures mana rich water flows from, hungrily they will chase the living, mere extensions of Sagramore's long restrained hunger let loose

It can be used in a lessened form while keeping Sagramore's sanity but as expected the physical and mental straining is grand so it cannot be used constantly otherwise Sagramore will become a monster

Blog Entries
    Sagramore: Sadness is relative. Not that many of mine have been all that cheerful.
    Well, there's another one I won't get around to doing now. Got to say, making him a genderbent fae is unexpected. Still, not a bad Servant, though I'm actually not exactly sure how the NP works. Need some clarification. Also, now you've just left me wondering where she came from.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Morg: I have no plans to do anything like Enlil ever again. Also, Delahaye Redux has just been posted as my second context entry, so there's some timing for ya. I'm glad you liked him and think I'm a good addition to the community.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Sagramore: Sadness is relative. Not that many of mine have been all that cheerful.
    Well, there's another one I won't get around to doing now. Got to say, making him a genderbent fae is unexpected. Still, not a bad Servant, though I'm actually not exactly sure how the NP works. Need some clarification. Also, now you've just left me wondering where she came from.
    Not a Fae. Sagramore is stated in legends to be a very much lawful good guy honorable and all that but also super fucking violent

He also has WARP SPASM/Riastrad for some fuckin' reason so I went with Sagramore is the Last Fomorian Blooded trying to live like a human and as she isn't Cu Chulainn she dealt with her wild side by splitting her mind in two parts. Can also calm down without external triggers (naked women lol) but accessing Riastrad has immense consequences and if you keep spamming it well hello Fae Eating Abomination of the Seas

Her noble phantasm is essentially creating a lynchpin that makes all mana lays around submit to her wills and power her up, magical energy becomes wild flaying water that kills everything to keep her running, in exchange she goes coco puffs for the duration of the noble phantasm. Essentially kinda like Brynhildr fighting Arthur on turbo insane mode just replace fire with water and terrorizing presence, and since you know fucked over a Fae's territory/island it kinda tries to terraform but fails so ya get fissures everywhere and watery things start rising from them

But even with all that she just comes up as a shittier Sun Mode Gawain that burns out hella fast, but still that is still impressive sasuga deadfish-chan
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; June 18th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:26 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hmm regarding Hachiko, I had some wacky ideas for that boy in my younger times here. I think only WhiteFrenzy heard about that. Perhaps I go forward with that idea after my current Summer Project. And perhaps even wait until Lambda is done with his Hachiko rework. I hoped to see Hachiko in my Contest prompt, but we got a bunch of other cool pets. Hmm...
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Touched up Kate the Pretty Good’s design! Her character sheet is still under construction! Consider this her first ascension.
    Last edited by GOJIRA98; June 18th, 2021 at 10:07 AM.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks pretty good, although the face looks a bit weird.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Thanks! And yeah, that’s me trying to kinda mimic the general Takeuchi/Fate art style and failing ��
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It looks oddly long and thin. Maybe shorten it a little bit and horizontally stretch it slightly.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:27 PM.

Name: Fairy Knight Agravain
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MAG: A+
    LCK: B

A member of Fairy Country Britain's Knights of the Round Table. A Fairy Knight who assumed the name of the Saint Graph of Agravain who belongs to the Greater Human History's Knights of the Round Table. The last survivor of the 'Doririch Clan' infamous for their myriad curses and shadowy shape-shifting, her Saint Graph is locked in a human form by Morgan's magic. While in straight combat she is the weakest Fairy Knight her knowledge and skills developed from the days before Morgan took the throne makes her one of the eldest and most dangerous fairies of Britain and one who remembers the 'old world' and their myriad stories giving her an 'otherworldly' mind when compared to other fairies. Weaseling secrets and fanning fear and hatred she finishes battles before a sword is even drawn, valuing efficiency over all she does not get along with Gawain who values honor and power and Tristan who complains about being deprived of toys.

Her Fairy Name is Sluagh. A fae formed from the fusion of many lesser fae, manifesting as either a host of ghostly soldiers or a murder of crows they sowed chaos across the lands feasting upon the negativity of human emotions, a singular mind was isolated and lifted to leadership among the host while the rest work as extensions of her will. Moving in the darkness they would randomly appear at places as if teleporting and at times would take humans to a 'joy ride', at times saving them at others dooming. Working as a living spy network she spread her lesser fae among the several noble territories and collected information so the destruction caused by Morgan or Gawain would be restrained

Loyal and conniving. A former human friend of Morgan before she took the throne, both her and the king have long forgotten such days and her human name. Her tactics boil down to 'killing the king piece the fastest way possible' combined with 'doing so in such a way that Morgan's authority will become even stronger', its not enough to win and ravage the defeated but achieve such a overwhelming victory that the remaining hidden rebels lose utter spirit. The survivors have geas and new functions forced upon them in accordance to their abilities, possessing no prejudice she possess a mixed force of humans and fae

Every action is a weapon to strengthen Morgan. Rewarding, punishing, relaxing, studying, training, all for the sake of crown. A mania that became mere routine, from such she developed a habit of collecting the treasures of others, their value or function matters not, what matters are the feeling her victims imbued with such items, so even if its something like a mere napkin if the individual values it above a pile of gold she will steal the napkin and feast upon the emotional anguish, a jealousy of one who can no longer feel anything strongly. Later on Morgan gave her the responsibility of managing a human farm, addicted to human emotion she began to sabotage other lands and create secret farms with several types of scenarios for humans to go through, one who invented myriad hells and paradises for nothing but her own amusement. She took humans and gave them tools of the old world to play around, teaching them language and magecraft, at times she merely sent them away at other took them as lovers, intelligence coupled with distorted emotions quickly became her favorite meal and she was nicknamed 'Brain Eater' by Tristan.

Eventually killed during a Calamity attempting to save the largest number of humans possible, she could not do so within Morgan's time limit and was destroyed alongside the calamity via Rhongomyiad. Summoned as a servant of Chaldea she's utterly loyal....only for the sake of coming across many humans, their reactions will be something she will savor forever as she records everything into her book and lesser selves, at time erasing her own memories and absorbing it again only to keep it fresh

Spoiler:

Class Skills
    Item Creation (A+): Human ingenuity and fairy authority absorbed throughout the ages. A fairy who is only surpassed by a Lady of the Lake type and such

Territory Creation (E++): Unable to create a stronghold, temple or anything of the type. In exchange she can 'butcher' her territory in many parts and spread them around the land. As long as those exist and are shrouded in darkness she can teleport to the anytime

Personal Skills
    Unforgiven Dead (A): They do not kill to feast upon the life or blood of the victims but the 'death' itself is the meat/goal. Emotional imprints are absorbed to become magical energy or to create a familiar. Skills and memories are taken as well. The human form used to interact with humans is not her real body, her shadow which always appears no matter the luminescence of the ambient is her true form, a deep abyss hungering for the light (wisdom) of the living

Librarian of Knowledge (EX): The mind was replicated over and over again until her brain became a gigantic network, in exchange of never forgetting anything and possessing an absurd processing speed damage to the saint graph will cause her to forget things, foreign magical elements can be absorbed if certain checks are passed and made part of the saint graph

Fairy Trick (C): Myriad strong buffs but due to the nature of fae they will come with conditions or debuffs. Hope and despair flowing from a single source. She is only capable of offering 'harm' centered buffs, that is cutting nose to spite face, a disaster domino effect

Fairy Knight (A Rank): The divine protection of being chosen as the protector of the Fairy folk. It is a self-buff that is specialized towards Anti-Unit and Anti-Civilization, but it forbids offensive actions against other Fairy Knights and if the possessor kills other Fairy Knights, they will break down

Noble Phantasm

Doirich Underworld- Shadow's Puppet Play
    Rank B
    Anti-Unit
    The act of whisking humans to the world of shadows to deposit them elsewhere. By entangling an enemy servants within shadows Agravain is able to drag them within herself, there the enemy will suffer a plethora of debuffs and slowly lose their memory and self, with time they will simply become another extension of Agravain, those devoured will have even their core absorbed and become another shadow for Agravain to use as she pleases

Agravain can also replicate events of her own memory and force the enemy to undergo them for further damage but since its a replica of an event she survived its also possible for the enemy to survive as they become 'her' during it and are granted her skills for the duration of the event

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCUiShY8-9I

Agravain didn’t just become a little bit of a Sluagh. He became a total Sluagh.

I am just keeping consistent with Nasu's fairies

And by consistent I mean "THEY ARE ALL TURBO PSYCHOTIC SLUTS"

Mebd, Gawain, Tristan, Morgan, Aurora every fairy is a wacko turbo slut

Also image song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kX2...ittingOnClouds

Blog Entries
    Uh, BoktaiMoon, don't you normally post your sheets on both this site and SpaceBattles at the same time (more or less)? What happened to this sheet being posted there?

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    I have no plans to do anything like Enlil ever again.
    I get the impression something like Enlil (I haven't even started on it yet, I've been busy, but I know what I'm in for) isn't something you plan to do, it's something that happens to ​you.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nah, I planned it all out before I wrote it. I had to if I wanted to find a cohesive set of images. The idea started as I was writing Hero Queen Enkidu.

I still need to get around to making Ereshkigal and Kingu, but that will come in time. I just finished my last entry for the contest, so I'm gonna take another few day break to not be overwhelmed and drain myself like Enlil did.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    Hey, cant I use the collapse function with text that uses different font or size?
    As in, the cover up text. Im trying but it doesnt seem to work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Nah, I planned it all out before I wrote it. I had to if I wanted to find a cohesive set of images. The idea started as I was writing Hero Queen Enkidu.

I still need to get around to making Ereshkigal and Kingu, but that will come in time. I just finished my last entry for the contest, so I'm gonna take another few day break to not be overwhelmed and drain myself like Enlil did.
    About the Lostbelt are there beside Enlil ,Ereshkigal and Enkidu also appearing other Levantic Servants ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...