Page 62 of 621 FirstFirst ... 12525760616263646772112162562 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Super Highschool Level Storyteller TenutaRedRad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Judah: I wrote up a Joseph sheet a while back so it's nice seeing one for another one of the brothers. Overall this is pretty good. Simple but well fleshed-out personality and flavorful Skills.

Not wild over his two NPs that are both army-summons and pretty similar conceptually, with the only difference being one is stronger though. The first one is fine since you added enough flavor to set it apart from a generic army-summon. Your mentioning a "plane" and descendants reminded me of the Ancestral Plane from Black Panther, though I don't know if that was an inspiration. The second NP is kind of boring though since it just riffs off the first except bigger. I'd advise either scrapping it or changing the concept to make it more interesting. Like given the flavor-text it might make more sense as an ability to "endure" (a la some souped up Battle Continuation, plus a bonus to resisting "foreign" interference) or alternatively the ability to draw on powers from his descendants since you mentioned a few of the great ones in particular here as opposed to just a nameless multitude like in his first NP.
    I felt the same way while writing his second NP. I wanted to incorporate both the Tribe and Kingdom aspects related to Judah, but didn't know how. Thanks for the criticism, I'll do my best to flesh out this idea more. I'm glad you liked him!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hephaistos III: okay he is different then i imagined him as i were honestly curious to see an SAber Hephaistos so do i have to ask what would be his noblephantasm in his other classes ? though i must say also interesting and i feel that he will be an ally of Chaldea and will help the Lostbelt Achilles in fulfill his Destiny (am i false ?).

and you said that Aphrodites former vessels were amongst other Kiara and Jeanne d arc iam curious how were at this state her personality ,like are causing the vessel personalities an Lasting "echo" in the mentality of the deity that still has in the next one a sort of effect im curious ? as atleast in the case of Ares his personality is decayed or is his personality different in his non Berserker class versions ?

and i must tell the more i see from your Lostbelt the more i find it interesting ,so i must applaud you Hometeru Waga Tomo yo !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hephaistos III: okay he is different then i imagined him as i were honestly curious to see an SAber Hephaistos so do i have to ask what would be his noblephantasm in his other classes ? though i must say also interesting and i feel that he will be an ally of Chaldea and will help the Lostbelt Achilles in fulfill his Destiny (am i false ?).

and you said that Aphrodites former vessels were amongst other Kiara and Jeanne d arc iam curious how were at this state her personality ,like are causing the vessel personalities an Lasting "echo" in the mentality of the deity that still has in the next one a sort of effect im curious ? as atleast in the case of Ares his personality is decayed or is his personality different in his non Berserker class versions ?

and i must tell the more i see from your Lostbelt the more i find it interesting ,so i must applaud you Hometeru Waga Tomo yo !
    You were right on the money with Hephaestus and Achilles being connected by the plot. He is one of the few Olympians that might side with Chaldea if they ever popped up and would be able to use the full power of Sigurd's Gram. Not that it would help him much, since Hephaestus doesn't have battle skills by himself. The only reason he can fight as a gunner is because he developed combat systems to make up for it.

Ares is decayed because his true body is gone and he was reduced to a vampiric set of armor, while Aphrodite has more of an effect on her hosts, she can be affected by them, sort of how Medb and Kiara affected her skill set, and she was able to use Ishtar's Maanna. It's not a fifty fifty split. But with each new host, Aphrodite changes slightly. Of course, Kiara ended up tainting her with her Beastness.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Caster
    Identity: Ukemochi no Kami (Summer)
    Source: Kojiki, Japanese mythology
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 147 cm
    Weight: 50 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class skills

Item Construction: B
    With her full potential unlocked, Ukemochi is able to create any utensil related to food and drinks. She can even create Japanese knives of the finest quality, able to slice a 40kg red tuna in half as if it was butter.
    ---
    [Increase debuff success rate (8%).]

Territory Creation: A
    In order to make her character more fitting for the season, Ukemochi has turned her palace into the beach house Ōgetsu-ya, famous for its rating of 4.1/5 “-dechi” in the Beni-Enma Dechi Evaluation. It’s a place consecrated to food, and thus it’s synonymous to a shrine of meals.
    ---
    [Increase Arts performance (10%).]

Divine Core of the Goddess: EX
    The absoluteness of body and mind that a goddess possesses.
    Even if she doesn’t have the summer body that many idealize, her beauty and cuteness are undoubtedly divine.
    “Stretch marks? Cellulite? Weird names for snacks. Are they yummy?”
    ---
    [Increase damage (300).]
    [Increase debuff resistance (30%).]

Personal skills

Inexhaustible Buffet (Body): EX
    The true worth of Ukemochi’s power as a goddess of food. Rather than a single banquet that serves all the dishes at once, she makes a buffet, a virtually endless all-you-can-eat that ensures that even the largest stomachs can be filled and the pickiest eaters can be satisfied.
    Still, she won’t stop coughing up the ingredients no matter what. Please make sure to clean them before starting to cook!
    “We don’t even use refrigerators or freezers to preserve the ingredients. They’re all freshly picked, look! BLAAARGH!! There, a 1kg wagyū steak!”
    ---
    [Grant party Free Buffet delayed buff for 5 turns: Increase party’s maximum HP (500 – 1,000 HP) for 5 turns at the end of every turn.]

Mana Burst (Passion): B+
    An internal variant of Mana Burst, similar to Mana Burst (Courage).
    After millennia of idleness, the energy that was saved by lazing around has finally been released. Even if she hasn’t ever cooked in her life, her motivation to prepare delicious meals for the sake of her wife is undeniable. Shouting “Alright, I’ll do my best!” at the top of her lungs, she gets so fired up it’s almost as if she literally set herself on fire.
    If she’s actually cooking for Inari, her motivation will skyrocket to the point that she may become a Super Amagahara-jin God. During this vacation, her wife only deserves the best of the best.
    “My days of lazy goddess are over! Starting today, I’ll be known as the hard-worker chef goddess! For Inari!”
    ---
    [Increase own NP strength (20 – 30%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase Inari allies’ buff removal resist (50 – 100%) for 1 turn.]

Gourmand: A
    Knowledge, skill and taste to prepare any sorts of food, from junk food to royal court meals. Normally, techniques to obtain the raw ingredients are also included, but Ukemochi doesn’t have the need to do so, since she produces them herself.
    This skill actually isn’t part of her power as a goddess of food, but rather it’s a trait of her character as a glutton. Besides being a great cook and having a refined palate, she also knows the same tricks for cooking in a cheap and efficient way as a grandmother in times of war.
    “Here’s a piece of trivia: If you don’t want to wash your frying pan all the time, you can pour oil over the food and fry it in the microwave. Then you only have to remove the excess oil, and the food is ready! Ah, I recommend you to use a lid so the oil doesn’t splash all over the microwave!”
    ---
    [Reduces one ally’s skill cooldown by 1.]
    [Charges one ally’s NP (20%).]
    [Gain (5 – 10) critical stars.]

Blessings of the Beach House: A
    The blessings over this wonderful beach restaurant. Managed and attended by the goddess Ukemochi, not only is the food delicious, but the service is splendid as well. The goddess that spent her days lying on the sofa and eating cup noodles 24/7 is now wiping the sweat of her forehead and pulling the collar of her T-shirt to ventilate herself while serving the food during the hot summer, but nevertheless she’s smiling and enjoying her job. Such a pleasant view delights every customer that visits the place, and makes them want to come again the next day.
    ---
    [Recover (2,000 – 5,000) HP for one ally.]
    [Decrease own NP gauge (10%).]

Noble Phantasm
    Ōgetsu-ya Special Full Course
    Great feast of the goddess

[Deal (450 – 750%) damage to enemy party.]
    [Grant immunity to debuffs (1 turn) to whole party.]
    Overcharge: [Recover (500 – 2,500) HP for whole party.]

Type: Anti-Famine
    Range: 1~30
    Maximum number of targets: 100 people

A limited recreation of the banquet that Ukemochi held during her myth. A feast out of this world, fitting for the goddess of food, that can be truly called the meal of gods. If she put her heart on it, she could feed a whole country, or maybe even solve world famine on her own, but since she’s now working at the Ōgetsu-ya, she can only satisfy the bellies of her customers.

The Authority of food doesn’t only consist on producing large amounts of food, but also ensures that its flavor is the tastiest you’ll ever try in your life. Even if she were to serve a customer the dish they hate the most, they would find it so delicious that they wouldn’t leave a single crumb. Some customers are said to experience such an intense climax after tasting the food that even a certain nun affirms to be jealous.

Technically speaking, the buffet should only include Japanese dishes given Ukemochi’s origins. However, her stay on the modern world as a Servant has made her more knowledgeable and she has learned about all sorts of food, so she can replicate those as well, as long as she knows the recipe. That said, out of respect to other cultures, she has sworn not to cook the food eaten by gods from different pantheons. “Ambrosia is probably some sort of fuel for robots anyways. I’m not interested on something I can’t eat!”, she plays it down.

Its utility in battle is very little, but the damage of a mountain of food falling suddenly on top of the enemy isn’t something to laugh at.

Character
    Personality

The character of the idle goddess who never did nothing productive with her life has experimented an extreme change. Even though one had to resort to drastic measures in order to make her do anything, she’s earnestly managing her restaurant and actually enjoying it. Yes, there’s no mistake or trick. She is actually working without complaining.

Of course, she’s only doing this because it’s for Inari’s sake. She may have abandoned her lazy habits, but her selflessness and kindness still remain. Thinking about it, a restaurant is the perfect business for her, not only because she’s the goddess of food, but because she can give people one of the most basic elements for survival. If it wasn’t because she wants to save money for her trip with Inari, she’d probably do this for free... But then again, if it wasn’t for Inari, she wouldn’t be working at all to begin with…

Treatment with the Master

As the manager of the Ōgetsu-ya, she will be looking forwards to her Master’s support, no matter if it’s by helping in the kitchen, working as a part-time waiter, or just by coming to eat from time to time.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1: “Welcome, welcome! Table for one, right? Ah, if it’s you, Master! Have you come to see me work? As you can see, I’m doing my best!”

Bond 2: “Discount for friends? Well, of course I’d like to make it cheaper for you, but Inari told me it wasn’t a good idea and that everyone else would want a discount too… Sorry but I have to charge you full price.”

Bond 3: “You want to learn some of my kitchen tricks? Sure, no problem! For starters, how about I tell you the best way to clean your blender? You know how difficult it is to clean the part with the blades, right? Well, it’s much easier if you fill it with water and soap, and then switch it on! You’ll be able to clean everything without fear of cutting yourself!”

Bond 4: “Master! I just remembered something really bad for the restaurant that I saw on TV some time ago! I’m not talking about sanitary inspectors or sudden epidemics that make me close the business, it’s even worse than that! You saw him too, right? That G****n R****y man that calls cooks morons and yells at them! What if he comes here and says there’s an ingredient missing?! I can’t just cough it out in front of him, or he’ll get mad at me!! What should I do?! ‘He only comes to restaurants that invite him’? Phew, what a relief…! He’s almost as scary as Inari when she’s pissed off…”

Bond 5: “Hm, business has been going really well these days! At this rate, I’ll be able to afford the greatest holiday trip ever for Inari and me! This proves that I can do anything if I put my mind on it! Inari has gone through a lot forever, and even more since I was killed, so now that we’re together again I wanted to reward her for all these millennia of hard work. I’d prefer to have twice that time just for ourselves, but I can only offer her part of one summer. It’s not that much, but I hope I can make her happy for a bit…”

Likes: “Cooking food is lots of fun, and eating it is even better, but do you know what about food makes me the happiest? It’s seeing Inari’s smile when she tells me my cooking is delicious! Hehe.”

Dislikes: “If I catch any customer trying to dine and dash, divine punishment will fall over them! And please don’t give the waiters tips, they earn enough money already!”

Wish for the Grail: “I don’t really have any wish right now. As long as Inari’s happy, it’s enough for me!”

Personal data
    Depiction
    With all honesty, Inari’s last summer vacation was an utter disaster. Noisy concerts, pestering rivals, lazy asses that think they have the right to do nothing all the year, and even perverted pirates. She just wanted to relax for a few days yet she encountered all sorts of obstacles. In the end, she was as stressed as usual, maybe even more.

“Obviously the traditional concept of ‘holiday’ isn’t fit for me. I guess I’ll have to find my own way to have a break”, she sighed with grief.

This topic wasn’t touched for a long time, and eventually was sealed. That is, until Ukemochi, who was summoned after this incident, wanted to go on a vacation.

“We didn’t even celebrate our reunion after all this time. All couples are doing cute stuff now, so why don’t we do something like that too?”

That innocent suggestion brought back memories of the hellish summer of 2 years ago. The worker goddess described the events in detail to her lazy wife, and much to the dismay of the latter, the idea of a summer holiday was rejected………… But Ukemochi didn’t give up.

Maybe this is what they mean when they say love moves mountains. The power of love is such that it can even lift the butt of a couch potato from the sofa. The goddess that wasted her time in a non-godlike way, gobbling snacks and watching TV, radically changed her mindset all of a sudden. If her wife’s last holidays were as stressful as she claimed them to be, she had to make sure these holidays become the most perfect holidays anyone could ask for. For that reason, Ukemochi has decided to put her heart into the thing she does the best: cooking. Even if it’s not as much as she would like to do, she has opened the restaurant Ōgetsu-ya to earn money for the future, and to please Inari and other people with her cooking. Maybe in the future, when she has enough cash, both goddesses will be able to enjoy an ideal holiday just for themselves.

Related characters

Inari no Ōkami
    No matter what, I’ll make sure these holidays are perfect for Inari! No matter how much she complains, I’ll treat her as a VIP customer whenever she comes here!

Tamamo no Mae
    Hey Amaterasu! How about a banquet, like in the old times? No excuses this time, you have to be the one to come!

Tamamo Cat
    Amazing! The wild part of Amaterasu is also a great cook and waitress! Friend and co-worker, all in one!

Cook Servants
    I won’t lose! I’ll show you what the goddess of food can do when she gets serious!

Artoria Pendragon (Archer)
    The second VIP customer is here! If she isn’t satisfied, not even Inari will be able to save this restaurant from going bankrupt!

Ganesha
    I really appreciate her making so many take-away orders and occasionally wanting to bless this business and all that, but I wonder what would Inari think of such a goddess being the one in charge of financial prosperity at her own pantheon…

Sei Shōnagon
    Eh? Exposure? I won’t accept that form of payment! Please take out your wallet right now, ma’am!

Okay, so here's my first summer sheet of 2020. For the time being, there's no FC since a friend of mine is working with it, but I'll update the profile when it's done.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    True Name: Judah
    As someone who also enjoys punchy Servants, I really like the direction you went with Judah, especially in regards to Blessed Body, which is probably one of my favorite skills. The only thing I would normally ask about is "why not add a cool special technique not!Noble Phantasm", but I do suppose since everything he can do with his fists equates to a True Name Release, it's got more than enough going for it as well. I also dig how his Noble Phantasm is something he more or less ignores just out of virtue that he already is a weapon of YHWH, but also something that does benefit both the theme of and the mechanics his kit as well.

Not gonna lie, the Uvogin appearance did make me chuckle.

Blog Entries
    The Redeemed Goliath

Spoiler:

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good/Evil
    Place of Origin: Spain
    Source: Carolingian cycle

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A+

Height: 15 ft. (4.6 m)
    Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
    Dislikes: His father
    Talent: Raiding
    Natural Enemy: King Balan, Olivier de Vienne
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Lance, Shield
    Catalyst: A sacred balm excavated from Saint Denis, France

Class Skills:

Magical Resistance (A): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Lancer would normally have a D-rank in this skill but it has been greatly elevated due to a Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength (B): A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. It is born from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. Although born human, Lancer achieved an existence close to the Biblical Goliath, granting him a massive body and great strength.

Divinity (Fake) (E): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. This is not true Divinity because that skill is endemic to a Servant’s body whereas this skill is for modified bodies. Lancer was born a mortal, died a mortal and had no divine ancestry, yet he possesses a low rank in this skill due to his body having been treated by a holy relic.

Conversion of Faith (B): A skill possessed by those who converted from one faith to another. Although no protections are granted it allows one to more easily understand opponents in theological debate. It also allows one to more easily identify Servants belonging to any religions they practiced in life. Upon seeing his army bested in battle he was convinced of the absoluteness of the Christian God and converted to Christianity on the spot.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Passio Christi
    ~Blessed Balm of Absolution~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Max Targets: ~

Once a Saracen Warlord, Lancer sacked the center of Christian worship and stole powerful relics associated with the resurrection of Christ. One such relic in his possession was a barrel of balm said to have been applied to the body of the Messiah as he was taken down from his crucifix. Applying this balm to one’s body is to therefore take the place of Christ as an absolver of sins. However, because a Heroic Spirit cannot possibly possess the Body of Christ the only sins that can be absolved are one’s own. The body becomes absolute and detached from the ravages of the World for humans are imperfect creatures susceptible to corruption. That leaves only one path to absolution; total physical indifference to the World. Perhaps it is appropriate that Lancer was so easily forgiven when he gave up such a powerful relic.

After performing a True Name Release, Lancer’s armour will shift colours from white to red as it becomes bathed in the Blood of the Lamb. This ichor-like balm will continuously reinforce the concept of “one who absolves sins” on Lancer’s body for a duration of 30 seconds; 10 seconds for each day Christ hung from the cross as he absolved the World of sin. All of his Parameters will receive a ‘+’ modifier and he will be immune to all effects and damage except for A-Rank Anti-World Noble Phantasms and the Spear of Longinus. During the duration Lancer’s Divinity will climb in rank as well until it is maxed out. However these effects come with a drawback. To take on the role of “Christ” is to take on all of his responsibilities and face the consequences of absolution. After the duration Lancer’s life will immediately be forfeit and the conditions prior to battle will be reset as the Holy Sanguine floods the area. Those still alive who are swept in the bloody waters will find their injuries and maladies healed, even ones that would have resulted in assured death. The blind will see and the crippled will walk again as they witness the Passion in microcosm. Lancer is extremely hesitant to deploy this Noble Phantasm, not out of self-preservation but out of fear for incurring God’s wrath. The use of at least 2 Command Seals is required to use this NP.

Arma Christi
    ~Helena’s Nail~

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10-100
    Max Targets: ???

Another Holy Relic once owned by Lancer. When Christ was crucified the Romans used three nails the secure him to the crucifix; two through his palms and one through his feet. After the third day of the Passion a Roman soldier pierced the side of the Messiah and his blood dripped down the shaft of his spear, curing him of his blindness. There are many relics claiming to be the nail that bound Christ to the cross and the spear that pierced his side but most are simply replicas. Although Lancer’s lance is not the Lance of Longinus it does contain within it a fragment of a True Cross Nail granting it status as a true Christian Relic. Much like his balm it was given to Charlemagne after Lancer’s father was killed. The weapon was said to have been buried in Saint Denis.

The lance is an exceptionally potent Mystic Code, especially against spiritual bodies. Most Dead Apostle Ancestors will immediately be annihilated once they come into contact with it. Upon releasing its True Name the lance will turn into a glowing spear, an existence that approaches the Spear of Destiny, and a holy blast on par with Excalibur’s will be unleashed, hitting all targets in a wide area directly in front of Lancer. Exactly how this NP deals damage is unknown but those who have been blessed by God will find themselves miraculously unscathed in the ensuing destruction.

Lore:

Lancer’s true identity is Fierabras, the Saracen Knight who converted to Christianity and betrayed his father after being defeated by Olivier, one of Charlemagne’s paladins.

Born to the King Balan he assisted his father in maintaining Saracen control of Spain. Setting their sights on Rome, the center of Christian worship, father and son sacked St. Peter’s Basilica and stole relics associated with the Passion of Christ. Using these relics in combination with his massive size and great strength made Lancery virtually unbeatable in combat. In response to these blasphemous acts, Charlemagne sent forth his twelve trusted paladins and waged holy war against Balan, Lancer and the Saracen hordes.

Lancer had grown overconfident and during an engagement with Olivier de Vienne his army was decimated by Charlemagne’s forces. Although Lancer could not be bested in single combat he recognized Olivier’s prowess as a knight and took the defeat as a sign from God. It was there that he converted to Christianity and turned his blade against his father. His sister also caught the eye of the knight Gui de Bourgogne, who would later become Pope, and he was given her hand in marriage. After the defeat of Lancer’s father he gave up his relics and faded into obscurity. The relics were brought to Saint Denis and buried, however that was not the final resting for some of them.

Personality:

Lancer is stalwart and stoic. He is a man of few words and the few words he speaks are in praise of God. He is deeply religious and believes he has to repent for his numerous sins. Although he is a Christian convert he still has a deep appreciation for the Muslim faith and can sometimes be seen reading the Quran amongst other religious texts.

If church services are available in the area he will attend church regularly. His lifestyle is very regimented. He never drinks, rarely engages in recreational activities, goes to bed early and can be seen doing exercises in the early morning. One could describe him as being “old-fashioned polite”, courteous towards women and polite but firm towards men. He aspires to be a great knight and seeks out advice and council from other knight class servants.

He feels he doesn’t deserve his ill-gotten relics and this attitude extends towards the Grail. He sees it as the vessel of Christ and should therefore not be possessed by any man, leading him to do everything he possibly can to prevent anyone from claiming it.

He has something of a friendly rivalry with Charlemagne’s knights and is particularly friendly towards Olivier.

Quotes:

(to Master)
    “...Greetings. I am Lancer, the disgraceful knight Fierabras. I am your servant. Nothing more needs to be said.”

“As long as I’m alive, no one else shall touch the Grail. No one.”

(to Olivier)
    “Hello there, former opponent. Care for a quick sparring session?”

(to the other Twelve Peers)
    “I wish I was born under your king’s rule than under my father’s. Still I cherished the short time we spent together and relished your martial prowess. How did my dear sister fair?”

(being forced to activate first NP)
    “M-Master? W-why would you make me do such a blasphemous thing?! I will do what I must with the little time I have so the Grail falls to no one!”

(activating his second NP)
    “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. God grant me strength so I may wield this undeserved power. Arma Christi!!!

Creator Notes:

actually digimon was better than pokemon

Blog Entries
    Dukemon fits pretty well with the setting and the idea of the character. All around great choice for a FC.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fierabras: Dukemon as a FC was already a cool choice, but entering Crimson Mode with the balm was the cherry on top of the cake. 10/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    You were right on the money with Hephaestus and Achilles being connected by the plot. He is one of the few Olympians that might side with Chaldea if they ever popped up and would be able to use the full power of Sigurd's Gram. Not that it would help him much, since Hephaestus doesn't have battle skills by himself. The only reason he can fight as a gunner is because he developed combat systems to make up for it.

Ares is decayed because his true body is gone and he was reduced to a vampiric set of armor, while Aphrodite has more of an effect on her hosts, she can be affected by them, sort of how Medb and Kiara affected her skill set, and she was able to use Ishtar's Maanna. It's not a fifty fifty split. But with each new host, Aphrodite changes slightly. Of course, Kiara ended up tainting her with her Beastness.
    thanks for your Explanation but i would like to know how Jeanne affected her as i think from all women shouls she have the least compatibility so would i be curious if she as the saint werer her host more Kind and lesser narcisitic and if perhaps that left in her an ounce of reedeming Chance ?

About Athena III and Hermes Trismegistos how would you think she see him ? i mean which oppinion has she from him. And in an one vs one fight of both how would you evaluate HermeTris chances as through his Hermetica and the various effects of Arc of Zodiak has he i would think a decent Chance although he may be forced to use his Noblephantasm Genesis-Omega ?

and allthough i am still Patient to hear your review of my Lostbelt and my messages musti admit that i am curious to hear your answer .

Blog Entries
    thanks for your Explanation but i would like to know how Jeanne affected her as i think from all women shouls she have the least compatibility so would i be curious if she as the saint werer her host more Kind and lesser narcisitic and if perhaps that left in her an ounce of reedeming Chance ?

About Athena III and Hermes Trismegistos how would you think she see him ? i mean which oppinion has she from him. And in an one vs one fight of both how would you evaluate HermeTris chances as through his Hermetica and the various effects of Arc of Zodiak has he i would think a decent Chance although he may be forced to use his Noblephantasm Genesis-Omega ?

and allthough i am still Patient to hear your review of my Lostbelt and my messages musti admit that i am curious to hear your answer .
    The chance of Astarte=Inanna being redeemed is pretty much a one in a million kinda deal. At least when she possessed Jeanne, Aphrodite became more temperate and less prone to temper tantrums, the patience of a saint keeping her from being her usual volatile self. Of course, all that work went out the window when Kiara popped up and Aphrodite used her as the next host. We know she is too spicy to be possessed, as evidenced during SE.RA.PH

HermeTris is in a bit of a tough spot against Goddess Palladion. And its not just because of a difference in age and raw power. Rather its a matter of Class compatibility. Despite being an Archer, Hermes relies a lot on magic energy for his strongest abilities, even going so far as to invoke the power of constelations like Kirschtaria did. However, that form of attack has a bad match up against Origin Aegis, Zeus' shield which Athena III has gotten a hold of. Not to mention the degree of Magic Resistance she has from her Shielder Class.

I'm not saying that Hermes doesn't have a shot of punching a hole through those defenses. But rather, how long it would take him to do it without being obliterated by something like Virgin Laser Palladion or another one of Athena's armaments. She can endure more damage so he has to find a way to stay alive long enough to peel off those defenses.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any thoughts on Ukemochi?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Any thoughts on Ukemochi?
    She is really well done although her first personall skill would i say ist better if she do it backstage without that customers see it would i say ...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She is really well done although her first personall skill would i say ist better if she do it backstage without that customers see it would i say ...
    Well, that's the point. If she just puked the meals in front of the customers, not many people would visit the restaurant. Besides, she wouldn't want to risk being killed by a disgusted customer like it happened with Tsukuyomi.

Blog Entries
    btw that Hephastus on the last page was killer. I especially love the Movie!Shockwave FC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    btw that Hephastus on the last page was killer. I especially love the Movie!Shockwave FC.
    Thanks! I tried going after a Prime! Shockwave image, but couldn't find any good ones for him. So I went with movie Shockwave, which in a way projects the same kind of image.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Having a bit of trouble writing up my Archer and the Rider I originally wanted to app is also a sheet I'm facing a roadblock on, so have my obligatory CaS wanked Indian sheet instead. Made this sheet originally as a response to an Archer!Karna plague that swept the places I frequently roleplay at. Definitely a wank of the highest degree, I'm throwing this up mainly because I'm very happy about the direction I went for his Brahmastra and Nagapasha. I could honestly work on his Vimana a bit more, but I feel it overall conveys the theme I was going for with Indrajit as a Rider. I'm also pretty sad that CCC says Vasavi Shakti was never used, so we will likely never see a Lancer Indrajit teleporting behind someone before stabbing them in the back with a lightning spear, nothing personnel Lakshmana, etc.

Oh well. At least I have one million snakes!

Name
    : Indrajit

Title(s): Meghanada, Conqueror of the Heavens

Class: Rider

Attribute: Sky

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Character
    Summoned as a Rider, Indrajit's Saint Graph embodies his conquest over the gods, displaying all his talents. His voice can be as tranquil as a calm breeze, or as turbulent as a mighty storm. A dutiful son and an honorable warrior painted with the reputation of a villain due to his demonic allegiances. To his Master as well as those he has warmed up to, he is a kind soul, happy to provide his aide wherever it is needed. However, one should not underestimate his kindness as weakness, as his demonic heritage throbs at his very being, a monstrous rage threatening to be released upon those who wrong him or his kin. To the enemies of his Master, he is a merciless demon, using any means necessary to grant his allied camp victory.

Demon Prince of Lanka and the most powerful son of the Rakshasa king Ravana, born to be the ultimate warrior by the desires of his father. At birth, he was named "Thunderous Lord of Sky", foreshadowing his future feats of arms. At a very young age, he had mastered the use of weaponry to the extent of obtaining the divine weapons, or Astras. These skills were made fully apparent during Ravana's battle against the Devas, as it was Meghanada who defeated every Deva along with their king, Indra, tying the god to his chariot as a trophy of his victory. It was through this feat that Lord Brahma named the prince "Indrajit", Conqueror of Indra.

Indrajit continued to serve his father without question, easily besting the great heroes Rama and Lakshmana in multiple occasions and bringing them to near defeat many times in battle. However, even Indrajit knew that this war with Rama would only lead to his father's ruin, and pleaded with him to surrender only for his pleas to fall on deaf ears. Enraged at Ravana's madness but still ever loyal to the command of his father, he marched forward to battle, knowing that he would meet his end enacting his father's will. Despite knowing that his death would be inevitable, Indrajit bears no grudges against his enemies, and has made peace with the outcome of his last battle.

Armaments
    Indrajit is armed with various high-class armaments such as swords, spears, maces, and most notably his personal bow. Many of Indrajit's other weapons are contained within his Amaravati Vimana Noble Phantasm. Indrajit also displays his talents at magecraft, utilizing sinister sorceries to create more advantages against his opponent. He would even go so far as to peddle his monstrous heritage against his opponents, annihilating them with the strength of a Rakshasa. Everything can be utilized as a weapon of war according to Indrajit's mentality, including his own voice.

Parameters
    STR: B

END: B

AGI: A+

MGI: B

LCK: D

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Possesses a high level of Magic Resistance, second only to the Knight Classes. Nullifies spells of three bars or less, and even High Thaumaturgy and Grand Rituals have difficulty affecting the Servant. Furthermore, as one who is also an expert at magical warfare, Indrajit is knowledgeable in countless methods to counter enemy magi.

Riding: EX
    At this level, anything, even the gods, could be utilized as a mount. Indrajit's ability to "ride" the King of the Devas as a suitable mount goes above and beyond the limits of the skill.

Personal Skills
    Monstrous Strength: A+
    Temporarily grants a rank-up to Strength in accordance to the skill's rank. As the son of the Demonic King Ravana as well as being a Rakshasa himself, Indrajit possesses this skill at an extremely high rank. Furthermore, this skill shows full effectiveness within the cover of darkness, when the enemies' fears can more easily be fed upon. However, the longer Indrajit is under the influence of this skill, the more he becomes like a Rakshasa, descending to a bestial rage.

Body of Lightning: A
    The unique condition of Indrajit's body, further enhanced by his conquest of the King of the Heavens. In battle, Indrajit is described to be able to move like a bolt of lightning, darting across the sky in an instant. Functionally, it is a skill that allows Indrajit to move at speeds comparable to that of lightning itself, surpassing that of most other Servants. A form of Prana Burst (Lightning) focused on facilitating high-speed movement.

Mantra Incantation (Warfare): B+
    The knowledge and usage of incantations (mantras) utilized in sacred Hindu magical arts applied specifically to the art of warfare. Indrajit possessed supreme magical power, and was hailed as an expert in the fields of magical warfare, sorcery, and tantra. Furthermore, Indrajit specializes in the use of Maya (illusionism), and is capable of feats such as concealing himself and projecting false images that were capable of fooling even Rama and Lakshmana.

Noble Phantasm: just a bunch of snakes my dude
    Name: Nagapasha

Title
    : Insideous Net of One Million Snakes

Rank
    : B+

NP Type
    : Anti-Unit

Range
    : 3 ~ 9

Maximum Number of Targets
    : 1
    Among the countless celestial weapons that Indrajit has in his arsenal, none are more nefarious than the Nagapasha. One of the celestial weapons of the Nagas, a race of serpent-like beings, the Nagapasha is the trap the brought low the heroes Rama and Lakshmana, and would have ended up killing the brothers if not for the intervention of Hanuman. In comparison to the Brahmastra, which could be considered a devastating "nuclear weapon", the Nagapasha is hailed as a potent "biological killer", and as such served as Indrajit's weapon of choice for decisively ending battles by taking out key targets.

The Nagapasha is unleashed by taking the appearance of a vicious giant serpent lunging its fangs at the target, although Indrajit is capable of disguising its appearance when need be. Once the target is struck, they would find a million snakes raining down upon them at an instant, wrapping around the target's body while venomous fangs sinking into every inch of their exposed flesh. Ignoring armors that are worn over the body, the snake venom burrows its way to the target's flesh, administering its deadly poison from within. Brought forth from serpents handpicked from the strongest among Naga-kind and further enhanced by the dark sorcery of Indrajit, the poison burns and melts away at the target's flesh slowly and painfully. The target is left incapacitated as poison damage is continuously applied in proportion to one's Endurance until not a single trace of their existence remained. The poison is especially effective towards other heroes of Hindu origin, sporting similar properties to the Hydra venom of Ancient Greece.

Due to the predictability of such an attack, Indrajit must rely on deploying it in a matter where his opponents would not be able to defend against it. Normally this is done by either overwhelming his opponent with his superior endurance, or releasing this Noble Phantasm under the guise of his illusions. After all, Indrajit was only able to entrap the heroes Rama and Lakshmana by employing both tactics against them. However, once this difficulty has been overcome, the target would instantly find themselves incapacitated by the poison, having no way to break free without the intervention of another, and even then the poison would continue to eat away at their very being if proper first aide is not performed. Of course, formidable beings capable of resisting the poison's effects would simply need to break free from being tethered from a net of a million monstrous snakes, a feat in its own right.

Noble Phantasm: BrahmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAstra
    Name: Brahmastra Meghnad

Title: O Brahma, Paint the Sky

NP Type: Anti-Fortress

Range: 2 ~ 90

Maximum Number of Targets: 450
    Brahmastra, the divine weapon of Lord Brahma, said to pursue the enemy by means of a wide-range attack and annihilating them. Under normal circumstances, Indrajit would infuse the energy of this weapon within his bow and arrows, or even his chariot, crashing into his opponents and wiping them out with ease. However, Indrajit has adopted a far more destructive matter of using such an already powerful weapon, almost similar in application to a certain other hero of Indian myth's intimidating glare. When Indrajit was born, he was first given the name "Meghanada" due to his birth cry, which resembled the striking of thunder. As such, Indrajit's preferred method of unleashing this weapon is through his mouth, stating that "a true demon kills with a roar."

By infusing Brahmastra with the lightning born from his body, Indrajit releases the attack through his mouth, invoking the astra with his own thunderous voice. Rather than being compared to a nuclear weapon in destructive power, Brahmastra Meghnad could more easily be described as the wrath of the Heavens themselves, a disastrous focused thunderbolt from the gods striking down all who oppose them in its path. As a monstrous lightning-infused roar, some could even say it is comparable to the destructive breath of dragon-kind, a similarity that Indrajit takes pride in as a testament to his strength among the strongest members of the Phantasmal Species. Also, Indrajit can release this attack in a smaller-scale, more limited fashion by lowering his voice into a normal speaking tone, believing this to be a proper response when asked to use his "inside voice".

Noble Phantasm: DO YOU LIKE MY CAR
    Name: Amaravati Vimana

Title: Heavenly Palace Of The Sky's Conqueror

NP Type: Fortress

Range: 1 ~ 99

Maximum Number of Targets: 800
    The celestial chariot of Indrajit, named after the sacred city of Lord Indra contained within his realm. As an ancient Vimana in described in both the Ramayana and Mahabharata, it is more appropriate to call it a "flying palace" than a chariot, and indeed its imposing size would cause one to believe that such a cumbersome flying contraption would better serve as a stationary fortress than a mount, especially in the air. However, such claims are easily proven false, as in truth the Vimana is a high-tech Indian Noble Phantasm that moves at the speed of the controller's thought. According to the technical guide Vaimanika Shastra, which follows descriptions written about the Xth century BCE Vimana, the Vimana can fly in a zigzag motion, deploy its wings to go at high speed, has emergency evasion techniques to avoid crashing into another Vimana, has an optic camouflage, stealth functions, can intercept communication, etc. It also includes descriptions for the use of laser beams and biological weapons, and within it also contains advanced weaponry such as ancient machine guns and different forms of artillery.

After defeating the Devas, Indrajit tied their king, Indra, onto his chariot as a trophy for his father. The feat of "conquering the King of Heaven" has been crystallized within Indrajit's chariot. The Lightning of Indra has been bound to the Vimana, and its appearance has changed to resemble a throne worthy for the King of the Gods. The vast assortment of weapons contained within the Vimana have been painted with the attribute of "lightning", a manifestation of the god's power, and by invocation of a mantra, a wide-scale destructive attack in the form of a divine lightning bolt is released. A true symbol of Indrajit's strength over the Devas, some would say this fortress resembles the Thunder God's personal throne.

Blog Entries
    Indrajit: an really well done servant profile a bout the powerlevel well he defeated Indra the King of Gods which would be equal if in Greek someone would have defeated Zeus so isthis powerlevel appropriat as i am thinking their are servants like him ,Gilgamesh ,Alcides and so one that are powerfull (potencialy) Grail bringer but are having other issues like difficulty in handling or Temperament that cause exploitable flaws. So it is okay to make powerhouses are sometimes just easier as they are allow one more freedom in the making as some of the lower leagues .

I m curious how is his oppinion on servants of other culturespehres or certain types of servants like demonic ones or Divine Spirit servants of non india gods and which type of Master would have the best compatibility towards him?

and which are the servants you struggle perhaps can i or a other member give you some tipps or Inspiration ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Indrajit: A very over-the-top sheet, fitting the mandatory wank for Indian Servants. I really like the visuals of his abilities, specially his own version of Brahmastra. Good work!

Why do you say that at page 50 was made one >here<
    Thanks man turn out i miss it sorry. This compendium really important for me because for some reason the website search function never work for me. It cannot even showing results of my search on ieyasu tokugawa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir kay fans View Post
    Thanks man turn out i miss it sorry. This compendium really important for me because for some reason the website search function never work for me. It cannot even showing results of my search on ieyasu tokugawa
    Ah i understand About the search function it also dont get me the profile i search so do i tend to use Google "the Name of the servant + beast lair " and then i find it .

- - - Updated - - -

That gives me the idea of should i/we make a compendium for the last ten pages ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 27th, 2020 at 08:24 AM.