Page 109 of 620 FirstFirst ... 95999104107108109110111114119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alter ego of Sunflower

"It's Needle time!"

Class: Alter-ego
    Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
    Region: Tohno city
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 43kg
    Dislikes: Vampires, work, ojou-like girls
    Talent: making crazy experiments
    Armaments: "magical" drugs, broom (concealed blade)
    Natural Enemy: Magical Caren

Stats

Str: C
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Item Creation(A): The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Alter-ego is famous for her weird inventions and mysterious concoctions, which she will unfortunately sometimes test on her allies.

Independent Action(B): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting, or being unable to receive a mana supply. Alter-ego prouds herself in being the "free-spirit" of the Four Magical Girl Heavenly Kings, being the one who strikes out and does things her own way. Wait, what do you mean by "They are all like that."?

Personal Skills

Kohaku Battoujutsu(A): The secret sword style passed on Alter-ego's family for untold generations. Or so she claims, but there is a high probability that she just made it up. In any case, Alter-ego does indeed possess incredible skill with the blade, capable of releasing a Iai slash with less time than it takes to blink.

Magical Girl Heavenly King(B): A Skill that marks Alter-ego as one of the Four Magical Girl Heavenly Kings. As a Magical Girl above Magical girls, she has a natural type advantage against others with the said trait. Essentially, an Anti-Magical Girl skill.

Assistant Mech-Hisui(B): An Automaton constructed by Alter-ego to help her in battle, as well as to take care of the house chores she can't bother to do. Armed with several weapons, thick armor, and a jetpack, Mech-Hisui is a formidable opponent on her own, and invincible when fighting alongside her creator.

Noble Phantasm

Orbital Magical Flower-Satellite
    Sunflower Laser

Alter-ego's ultimate power. One of the most powerful Noble Phantasm ever and the most incredible weapon to have ever been build...

...is what she says, but the Noble Phantasm has yet to show such power.

In any way, it is activated when Alter-ego uses her
    Broom
    Control Rod
    to contact the special sunflower-shaped satellite built by her, which in turn releases a stream of concentrated Hisuinium particles that obliterates the enemy along with everything on fifty miles radius. A terrifying creation that sounds more like the invention of a mad scientist than the power of Magical Girl.

... What do you mean by "There is no such thing as Hisuinium Particles"? Is that not part of the canon anymore?

Background

Alter-ego's Identity is that of the (self-proclaimed) Amber Magician, Magical Amber! A mysterious hooded girl, she is part of a special group called the "Four Magical Girls Heavenly Kings" that have taken over Tohno city.

Although all the Members of the group are supposed to be equal, she ends up being treated as a maid by the other Magical Girls. Day after day, she throws herself into the manufacture of strange and suspicious drugs, being secluded in her personal garden. Her slogan is “Chemical! Magical! Medical!”

Technically, she is a Broom Girl, not a Magical Girl, but those kinds of distinctions don't really matter. She also seems to be related to the mysterious "Brainwashing Detective" and also to... Okita Souji!?

Personality

Alter ego is, plain and simple, a Genki girl! Bright, cheerful, and full of energy, she goes hard on everything she does and seems to always give 100% of herself. This explosion of personality can be charming, but also tiring in its own right. However...

That is all a facade. In truth, Alter ego is a megalomaniacal Mad Scientist who is always scheming. She plans to overthrow the other Magical Girl Kings and take over Tohno city. She also likes to laugh maniacally when she thinks there no one is around.

A dangerous being once said to the strongest character in the world, according to a certain Mushroom. She works from the dark while pretending to be harmless. What? Everyone knows the truth already?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I'm guessing we'll be seeing the other Magical Girl Kings soon the god of world-0?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...yes, eventually

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay folks, sorry for me cluttering the thread with formatting questions. I got it now how i wanted, but i had to change my method of using the spoiler option, as the reader would need to click severa times in and out to read it. My sheets are hard enough to read anyways.
    Thanks to Kamerad for explaining it to me.

Now back to business

Koga: Sorry i wont give reviews. Daena was described that way, she is a special form of shapeshifter in her myth. She is also described as your religious consciousness and sometimes is just a concept alone. The way you lived decides her appearance. Their whole world view is heavily decided by their religious belief and their partly complicated concepts. She is scarcely mentioned in myths and I have not seen any descriptions of what dogs experience in the afterlife. My guess is they go straigt to the House of Song without interaction with Daena. Her obsession with dogs is just a quirk I added because when she is religion itself, she will most likely value dogs as well in a godly over the top way. And the Vendidad is a collection of texts within the avesta. there she was expanded upon the most and i think it was a 'younger' text in their religion.
    And i chose this format just to try it out. Readers scrolling down and seeing a woman as faceclaim before anything else of the sheet robs my cheap attempt to make a surprise "ooh it is the same woman?". And this method could later come in handy when i continue to hide my Foreigner sheets behind fake ones.

Derrick: Like you noted yourself, similar to sanson, but character is different. As a nitpic his Aptitude for Slaughter (Tool) skill should clarify that he deals more dmg with his axe and gallow i guess. The skill originated from Archimedes and he has it because his tools killed, not he himself. Derrick falls in the category of killing directly and though his improvements indirectly soo maybe like the Golden Rule line adding a (Tools&Weapon) ?
    Also i kinda feel his general direction as a character feels off. Pragmatic, but desires to kill. His reaper skill sounds really cool and makes him seem like the slow but deadly horror archetype like Jason or Pyramid Head. Yet despite his FC it doesnt really feel that way. Idk, could just be me.

Alter-Ego of Sunflower: Wait, that is not Vincent Van Gogh?! I have no idea what I read, i seem to miss some crucial type moon lore to get this sheet
    Last edited by DelRey; January 25th, 2021 at 08:27 PM.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Alter-Ego of Sunflower: Wait, that is not Vincent Van Gogh?! I have no idea what I read, i seem to miss some crucial type moon lore to get this sheet
    Van Gogh did show up in FGO's Imaginary Scramble event (kinda.)

For more information, play Tsukihime and Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    i did not mean he should have a Golden Rule kind of skill, just that the skill Aptitude for slaughter have a version like Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools&Muscles) or something like that, similar to Golden Rule(Wealth&Beauty). I just referred to the skill designation with (X&Y). Sry shoudve made that more clear

Blog Entries
    On another note, i am recently fascinated by optical glass sculptures (thanks youtube recommendations late at night) and i kinda want to create a servant around the theme of glass magecraft and the like.
    But it is hard to find potential candidates, as the history of glass has few names.
    My "Lancer" sheet bit me in the ass as Theia frequently appears while researching deities, i found no other gods related to glass, sand or crystals in general so far. Even one of the best known stories about glass, the vitrum flexile, has a nameless creator. I even looked at saints, but the two i found are just tangentially associated with glass workers.
    Do you guys have any ideas? I know it kinda sounds like I could create something for Create a Mage, but that is not something i am interested in

Here two videos for those interested why it interests me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBGzuK-fCU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMGRMwarKI

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On another note, i am recently fascinated by optical glass sculptures (thanks youtube recommendations late at night) and i kinda want to create a servant around the theme of glass magecraft and the like.
    But it is hard to find potential candidates, as the history of glass has few names.
    My "Lancer" sheet bit me in the ass as Theia frequently appears while researching deities, i found no other gods related to glass, sand or crystals in general so far. Even one of the best known stories about glass, the vitrum flexile, has a nameless creator. I even looked at saints, but the two i found are just tangentially associated with glass workers.
    Do you guys have any ideas? I know it kinda sounds like I could create something for Create a Mage, but that is not something i am interested in

The only thing that comes to my mind is that Charles VI of France suffered from a delusion where he believed he was made of glass. As a Servant he could have a Self-Suggestion esque Skill or NP making that literally true, giving him a glasswork body he can manipulate via various means. Not sure if that's anything close to what you have in mind though.

Blog Entries

One possible take would be to start from the Glass Delusion. That leaves with a fairly narrow selection, though: Charles VI of France, Caspar Barlaeus, according to some even Tchaikovsky.

Another would be to start from people who built microscopes and similar stuff. Cornelis Drebbel, Galileo, Robert Hooke...
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:29 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the Second Generation
    "Um, er, nice to meet you!. I'm a Rider-class Servant, you can call me Huhai. This is my teacher, Zhao. Compared to my father, I may be unskilled, inexperienced, incompetent, and... w-wait, where was I going with this? A-Anyway, point is, I'm gonna try my best!"
    *whisper whisper*
    "He said 'good work with the introductions, boy. We'll talk about your crippling insecurities again next time'... Or something like that. Um, I don't understand what that last part meant, but yay, my teacher praised me~!"

Source
    Zhao

"Hm? What's that, teacher?"
    *whisper whisper*
    "Ah, he said 'treat me as a mere mascot and I'll skin you alive, pour salt in your wounds, and let you die a slow and painful death'... or something like that. Shush now, play nice."
    *smack*
    *whisper whisper*
    "He said 'Ow! Don't flick my head like that!'... or something like that."
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Archer, Caster
    True Name: Huhai & ZhaoQin Er Shi & Zhao Gao
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil
    Origin: China

Parameters:

STR: C/E
    END: D/E
    AGI: C/D
    MGI: C/C
    LCK: D/B
    NP: C

Likes: His father, books, poetry, painting/gullible people, having power and authority
    Dislikes: Socializing, violence, bloodshed/people who can see through his tricks, the Qin dynasty
    Talent: Writing poetry, drawing/manipulating conspiracies from behind the scenes, babysitting
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang/Li Si
    Armament:​ Sword, crossbow, magecraft
    Catalyst: A falsified edict ordering a certain prince to kill himself

Class Skills
    Riding (C)

A Class Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. While it may be unsurprising that Rider was familiar with horses and chariots as an Emperor, what about Zhao, the pint-sized dragon who hitched a ride on the summoning ritual? Well, in his case, perhaps Huhai's Saint Graph serves as his "mount", in a sense. The same way he normally sits on the young Emperor's shoulder.

Magic Resistance (B)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

"Oh yeah, teacher is really smart when it comes to taoist magecraft. He's also super smart when it comes to law, philosophy, economy, social studies... and everything else!"

*whisper whisper*

"He said 'While I do know a thing or two about magecraft, it's hardly worthy of praise; it's simply common knowledge that any good civil servant of my caliber should have during my time'... or something like that. Wow, see that, Master? He's extremely modest, too!"

Personal Skills
    Mandate of Heaven (A-)

The divine source of authority and the right to rule of China’s Kings and Emperors. The ancient god or divine force known as Heaven or Sky had selected this particular individual to rule on its behalf on earth. An important element of the mandate was that although the ruler had been given great power he also had a moral obligation to use it for the good of his people, if he did not then his state would suffer terrible disasters and he would lose the right to govern. As a Skill, the Mandate of Heaven confers the benefits of Charisma, Imperial Privilege, and Divine Protection, allowing Rider to rule as a Heaven-appointed monarch. However, due to his childish mentality, Rider is prone to panicking and wallowing in self-pity when things don't go his way, in which case, this Skill's effects would be temporarily sealed.

Beloved Son of Heaven (A)

Due to his sheltered upbringing and eventual fate, in Chinese culture, Huhai's name has become a negative term to describe spoiled children raised by wealthy parents, growing up with little or no moral values, or any forms of necessary daily life skills, subsequently failing at life the moment said parents are no longer around. While it would be an exaggeration to call him completely spoiled and immoral, there's no denying that Huhai greatly relied on his father's capabilities as a child. This aspect of him is seemingly carried over to his incarnation as a Servant, allowing him to project weapons such as swords, spears, and crossbows from the First Emperor's treasury. By spending a small amount of mana, he can also summon a small group of terracotta soldiers to fight for him.

Chinese Legalism (D)

A school of thought originating from roughly 4th century BCE. The subject is largely concerned with administrative and sociopolitical innovations, emphasizing a realist project of consolidating the wealth and power of the state and its autocrat, with the goal of achieving order, security and stability. Legalism was a necessary subject for the Emperor to learn during his time, and Rider's father, the First Emperor, tasked Zhao with tutoring his son extensively on the subject. As a method to further strengthen the Emperor's rule over his people, this Skill confers the benefits of Demonic Defender of the State and Golden Rule at a similar rank... or so it should have been. Due to Rider being summoned as a child, this Skill's rank is considerably reduced; its range and effectiveness is very limited, as a result.

("Young Master, it's time for your daily lessons.")
    "Whaaaat!? I don't wanna learn more about those boring laws and politics! I wanna finish that book I'm reading, or go outside and paint the scenery! That's way more fun than your lessons!"
    ("...Aaand he ran off again. I should really go after him, but these short dragon legs are making it hard for me to do so.")

Herald of Misfortune (C)

A Skill granted to certain individuals whose fates foreshadowed great tragedy. Rider was raised to be the successor of the legendary First Emperor. However, his indecisiveness and gullibility, combined with the conspiracies orchestrated by his mentor, led the Qin dynasty to ruin. While this childish incarnation of Rider does not have any specific memories pertaining to that stage of his life, nonetheless, a small part of him is burdened by a sense of guilt, giving birth to this
    curse
    Skill
    . Every strike he makes adds a negative modifier to the target's luck parameter, increasing their probability of failing luck checks. Furthermore, if Rider's Spirit Core is destroyed, the curse affects all Servants in the vicinity, permanently capping their luck parameter to D unless they are desummoned or if they use certain purifying Skills.

Dragonkind (False) (D)

The pinnacle of Phantasmal beasts, the legendary dragon. In Chinese mythology, dragons are considered as sacred, majestic beasts. They traditionally symbolize power, determination, and fortune for people who are worthy of it in Asian culture. Dragons were also considered companions to ancient Chinese Emperors and a symbol of their imperial rule. Of course, it's unclear why the cunning-yet-almost-certainly-human chancellor to the Emperor was summoned as a tiny, mascot-like dragon. According to his deductions, his situation is comparable to Innocent Monster, where his appearance was altered due to how the young Emperor perceives him. Nonetheless, he possesses several characteristics commonly associated with dragons such as hard scales, the ability to fly for short distances, and breathe (small amounts of) fire.

Whispers of the Chancellor (C-)

A twisted variation of Hero Creation, where instead of "the capability to raise a King", this ability can be more accurately described as "the capability to continuously appease an authority figure (Kings in particular), while gradually warping their ideals and turning them into a pawn to further one's own ends". While Zhao can imbue his words with mental interference spells to increase its chance of success, it is actually not magical in nature, since it is based solely on Zhao's own eloquence which he still possesses as a Servant. This allows it to bypass mental fortification skills. This Skill was born from the fact that the Emperor was effectively a puppet manipulated by Zhao during his rule. Exploiting his inexperience and indecisiveness, Zhao pushed out several strict policies and annihilated all opposition by assassination or framing them in political conspiracies.

That said, this Skill's effects are slightly weakened somewhat due to Zhao's figure. After all, it's hard for people to take a mascot-like, pint-sized talking dragon seriously, even if said dragon starts to talk about conspiracies, executions, or world domination.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    First Emperor's False Edict
    Si Wáng Jiè Mìng

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Team
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

"Let's see, what does this letter say here..? Ah yes. By the grace of the Heavens, His Majesty the First Emperor orders you to die. Alright, get to it then!"

A Noble Phantasm representing Rider's rise to power, both Huhai as Emperor and Zhao as his chancellor. Huhai was the eighteenth son of the First Emperor Qin Shi Huang, and second in line for succession after his older brother Fusu. However, several ministers disliked the older prince, and afraid to lose their position and authority under his rule, they conspired to get his younger brother crowned as Emperor. Led by the young prince's mentor Zhao Gao, the group falsified an edict written by the recently deceased First Emperor, ordering Fusu to take his own life. While some protested this edict, they were powerless to stop it, since they considered the Emperor's words to be the commandment of Heaven itself. Thus, Fusu took his own life, making Huhai next in line for the throne. Afterwards, similar falsified edicts were distributed, pushing a number of the new Emperor and his chancellor's political enemies to do the same. While some of them survived, nonetheless they soon fell to assassinations and political conspiracies.

This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of the falsified edict's absolute authority. A constantly active Noble Phantasm, without releasing its True Name, any letter penned by Rider's hands will carry a powerful mental interference spell prompting the recipient to carry out the command inscribed within the letter. These recipients will see the letter as "someone who holds absolute authority over them". This authority figure may differ according to the recipient; it may be a Master, one's parents, employers, seniors, or anyone else. Those without sufficient mental resistance Skills (rank C or above) will fail to know any better and will carry out these commands without question, no matter how odd, unrealistic, or out-of-character the letter may sound. The letter could also be read by multiple people at once, pushing small groups of people to mobilize and follow its command.

By releasing its True Name, this Noble Phantasm invokes the authority of Heaven itself, requiring mental resistance Skills of rank A or above to cancel. When used on a Servant, its power rivals that of a single Command Spell (meaning it would take a single Command Spell from their Master to dispel its effect). As a downside, however, this false edict can only be directed towards a single individual, namely the first person to read the letter, so Rider must take caution not to let it be read by the wrong recipient. Its mana cost is also significantly higher, meaning they must use it sparingly and only in certain situations where they hold a definite advantage.

Chariot of Lies, Deceive This Foolish World
    Zhi lù Wéimǎ

"Umm, for some reason I always have this uneasy feeling whenever I use this Noble Phantasm... but my teacher told me to use it, so he must've figured out some way we can win! I trust him, after all."

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~50
    Max Targets: 100 people

There was one anecdote describing an exchange between the Emperor and his chancellor before the Emperor's fall. In it, it was said that the chancellor brought a deer before the Emperor, but presented it as a horse. Seeing this, the Emperor laughed and said "Is the chancellor perhaps mistaken, calling a deer a horse?". Afterwards, he brushed it off as a joke and went on with his day. Unbeknownst to him, it was a test from the chancellor to determine who is and isn't loyal to his cause. He issued the same test towards other ministers in his court. Some insisted that it was a deer, while others, wanting to be on the chancellor's good side, called it a horse. The chancellor executed everyone who called the deer a deer. Afterwards, supported by a band of loyal followers, the chancellor staged a coup to replace the Emperor with another puppet ruler, which resulted in the Emperor's death and the fall of the Qin dynasty, which followed shortly. This incident provides the basis for the Chinese idiom "point to a deer and call it a horse", which refers to the act of deliberately accepting and propagating a falsehood. According to some sources, the same incident has also been cited as the etymology for the Japanese word baka (fool).

A Noble Phantasm representing Zhao's abilities to force others to accept a lie in order to earn his favor. Combined with the Qin dynasty's knowledge of the occult, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of a chariot pulled by a wooden deer automata. While the deer itself is slow, possesses barely any combat potential and is relatively fragile for a mount, its true power lies elsewhere...

Upon unleashing its True Name, Rider establishes a bounded field and forces everyone within it to undergo a "resolve check". Those who fail this check will find themselves crumbling before Huhai's charisma and Zhao's cunning. Afterwards, simply by stating that the deer is something else (a horse, dragon, phantasmal beast, etc.), these people will undeniably see the chariot as the mount in question. On the other hand, as long as there is a single individual believing this lie, the deer will adopt characteristics of the mount in question (for example, calling it a dragon would greatly increase its agility and endurance (due to a dragon's hard scales), as well as the ability to fly and breathe fire. Its strength is proportional to the number of believers.

While it's not impossible to defeat Rider under these circumstances, it would be much easier to do so by disabling this Noble Phantasm first. In order to do that, those who did not succumb to the resolve check must convince the believers to believe otherwise, normally through certain mental purification Skills. Easier said than done, however, as Zhao brands these nonbelievers as "enemies of the state". Within this bounded field, their parameters will gradually drop and the believers are inflicted with a spell that makes them extremely hostile towards anyone who tries to convince them otherwise.

Description
    Rider's True Names are those of the second Qin Emperor Qin Er Shi and his mentor and chancellor, Zhao Gao​.

Qin Er Shi, or Huhai, as he prefers to be called, is summoned as a young boy roughly seven or eight years of age. Befitting of a child his age, he is naturally curious, innocent, and always sees the best in others. That said, the burden placed on him by society as son of the legendary First Emperor has led to him becoming introverted and somewhat of a perfectionist. Deep down, he does not have much of an interest in matters of legalism and politics, and much prefers reading historical novels and pursuing the arts by writing poetry or painting. Due to this, he tends to run off whenever Zhao starts to lecture him in complicated subjects that doesn't pique his interest, like an elementary schooler running from a strict teacher. Despite all this, Huhai still deeply admires father. Somewhat sadly, perhaps due to the First Emperor's absence during a large chunk of his childhood (he was busy with governing his people and looking for the elixir of immortality, after all), Huhai sees his father not as a loving family man, but as a distant, almost mythical legendary hero. Perhaps this lack of affection drives his eagerness to follow his father's footsteps as a way to earn his approval. This led to him being somewhat more gullible when the topic of his father comes up; tell him something like "It's what your father would have wanted you to do", and he'll do anything, no matter how boring, painful, or even dangerous the order might be.

As a leader, it's undeniable that Huhai possesses some charisma, however, his charisma is less of a natural-born talent and more like "a child vigorously trying to emulate what he believes a good Emperor should be like". Occasionally, he may trip over his words, get embarrassed, and blame himself for it. He's also somewhat indecisive and tends to panic when things don't go according to plan. All in all, he's far from the image of an ideal ruler, but maybe that's because his true passion lies elsewhere, and he only chose to become Emperor to follow his father's footsteps.

If summoned as an older man with full recollections of his life, Huhai would most likely wish to prevent the fall of the Qin dynasty. However, the eight year old summoned under the Rider-class does not have a clear memory pertaining to his later life aside from a vague sense of "something bad happened later on during my life, but I can't remember what it is". Thus, his wish is simply "to become a good Emperor". Perhaps deep down, he wishes to spend more time with his father, though he would never admit it.

Zhao, on the other hand, is a highly cunning manipulator known for orchestrating both the Emperor's rise and fall. Lacking a reputation to become a Heroic Spirit by himself, he hijacks the summoning and tags along on the Emperor's Saint Graph. Zhao specifically chose to manifest alongside a younger, more inexperienced incarnation of the Emperor hoping he would be more gullible and easier to manipulate, however, he overlooked one thing: the Emperor was too young. Due to this, his plan effectively backfired; the Emperor's childish mentality means he could just shrug off Zhao's intricately crafted plot if he doesn't agree with it, and occasionally flick his little dragon head for things he especially disagrees with. His plan to reinstate the puppet Emperor failed, leaving him as the young Emperor's glorified babysitter (though he still insists on being called his teacher and personal advisor).

His darker, more manipulative personality aside, Zhao does possess the capabilities a good teacher and advisor. Cunning as he may be, there's no denying that his tactical insight, political-savviness, and deep knowledge on a wide array of subjects have proved useful for the Emperor, both in life as a Servant. His only weakness is that he may occasionally lose his patience every once in a while, but who wouldn't when you're stuck with a bratty eight year old for the remainder of your existence?

Zhao's greatest wish would be to get revenge on the Qin state for the fall of the neighboring Zhao state during one of the empire's conquests, which resulted in the death of his family. Yet while that was the only thing he wanted in life, as a Servant, his wish is subject to change. While he still cannot bring himself to completely forgive the Qin, as he spends time with the young Emperor, eventually he may be willing to compromise, settling for the survival of the Zhao state, his family in particular.

Lore
    Qin Er Shi (229 BCE - 207 BCE) was the son of Qin Shi Huang and the second Emperor of China's Qin dynasty.

Qin Er Shi was born with the personal name Huhai to the legendary Qin Shi Huang and an unknown mother, speculated to be one of his many concubines. He was the eighteenth son of the first Emperor, and second in the line of succession. As the youngest child at the time, his father spoiled him with toys and riches as a child, which contributed to his sheltered upbringing. From an early age, Huhai was apprenticed to the minister Zhao Gao to learn Legalism, by the decree of Qin Shi Huang. Unbeknownst to the First Emperor, Zhao Gao was a long-lost member of the Zhao state royal family, which the Qin empire had annihilated a few years prior. Thus from the Emperor's childhood, Zhao had already planned to instate him as a puppet Emperor and use him to destroy the Qin dynasty.

When the First Emperor Qin Shi Huang died on 210 BCE, news of his passing were kept secret until his successor is made clear. Despite that, Zhao was aware of the news and persuaded Huhai to take the throne for himself. The eldest son Fusu was supposed to be elected as the next Emperor. However, Premier Li Si and the Chief Eunuch Zhao Gao conspired to kill Fusu in order to get rid of Fusu's favourite General Meng Tian, who was their court rival. They were afraid that if Fusu became Emperor, they would lose their power. Li Si and Zhao forged a fake edict by Qin Shi Huang ordering both Fusu and General Meng to commit suicide. Their plan worked, and the younger son Huhai acceded the throne to become the Second Emperor later known as Qin Er Shi.

Huhai was crowned Emperor at the age of 19. His regal name, Qin Er Shi means "Second-Generation Emperor of Qin". Despite his glorious title, however, Huhai was indecisive and relied too much on his chancellor Zhao for guidance. While those who oppose Huhai were powerful in their own right, Zhao swiftly dispatched them. Many ministers, military personnel, and their families were killed, including the former Premier Li Si when he disagreed with Huhai's policies. Huhai’s own brothers were also killed to prevent them from becoming emperors as well. All the while, Huhai remained blissfully ignorant to the chaos around him, believing himself to be a good Emperor. Zhao said that the Second Emperor was young, and as the Son of Heaven, his own voice must never be heard and his face must never be shown. Accordingly, the emperor remained in the inner palaces, and consulted only with Zhao. This allowed the cunning chancellor to manipulate the flow of information and continue to use the Emperor for his own benefit.

The people were not happy under Emperor Er Shi’s short-lived rule of three years from 210 BCE – 207 BCE. In 208 BCE, peasants revolted from poor treatment such as conscription, higher taxes, and swift and brutal punishment. They fled the area governed by the Qin dynasty. Neighboring rulers that had not been incorporated into the Qin dynasty took advantage of the situation and began fighting the Emperor’s armies. Overall, the young Emperor was unable to contend with nationwide rebels. He was not as capable as his father. Many revolts against him quickly erupted. His reign was a time of extreme civil unrest, and everything that worked for the First Emperor had crumbled away within a short period.

The Qin dynasty's fall was imminent, and for Zhao, the Emperor had outlived his usefulness. After amassing an army through his (anecdotal) horse-and-deer test, Zhao turned on the Emperor, staging a coup and painting himself as a hero who set out the end the Emperor's tyrannical rule. In shock, Huhai ordered Zhao to be captured and executed. Unfortunately, it was too late. Imperial forces were outnumbered and outmatched compared to the rebels. Cornered with no other way out, Huhai took his own life and died at the age of 22. He was denied a royal burial, and compared to his father, his tomb is much less ornate and revered.

Following Huhai's passing, Zhao installed his nephew, Ziying, as another puppet emperor. However, Ziying saw through Zhao's ruse and ordered him to be executed. One year later, he surrendered to the Han warrior Liu Bang, only to be killed by the rebel leader Xiang Yu.

Relationships
    Qin Shi Huang (Lostbelt):
    "Is that-!? Fathe- Oh wait, you're not him, aren't you..? You're the other father who ruled China for centuries and unified the whole world. I wonder what the me in your world is like... You're absolutely no less awesome compared to him, though! Say, would you like to tell me about your adventures one day!?"

Wu Zetian:
    "I know she came after my time, but she asked me to refer to her as 'big sis'... I don't mind, though! And big sis Wu is really cool! I wish I can be an awesome Emperor like her when I grow up!"

Liu Jin:
    "Um, I'm sorry, Mr. Prime Minister, but my teacher warned me not to get too close to you. He said nothing good could possibly come from allying with a shady, manipulative advisor like yourself. I hope you can understand..."
    *whisper whisper* ("Hey, don't say it like that! Have some tact!")

Scathach, Chiron, Zhou Tong, Kiichi Hogen:
    "Uwaah, I should make sure teacher wouldn't run into those people! If he realizes there are other teachers in this place, he might increase my workload and give me more homework!"
    *whisper whisper* ("I'm right here, you know. Write a 3-page essay on the contributions of Shang Yang to the development of Chinese Legalism, due tomorrow. I'd like to have a chat with them in the meantime.")
    "NOOO!!"
    ("Ah, he ran off again. This will be troublesome.")

William Adelin:
    "Big bro Adelin is really nice to me! If I'm not mistaken, he's a prince from the western kingdom of Britannia, right? He said he could sympathize with my life, though he had this wistful look on his face when he said that. I wonder what happened to him..."

William Shakespeare, Ben Jonson, Murasaki Shikibu:
    "Wooow, your works are amazing! I'm a big fan of them! Umm, can you rate and give feedback to this prose I wrote earlier? My father once said I was pretty good at it, ehehe..."

Xiang Yu:
    "So that's the warlord who destroyed my father's empire... I thought he was scary at first, but it turns out he was really nice! Wait, um... Does that mean maybe he wasn't the one who destroyed Qin? Who was it, then..? Ugh, I can't remember..."

Zhao, regarding Huhai:
    ("You ask why I would ally myself with a son of Qin? Hm, I suppose now would be a good time as any to tell you. Speak of this to no one else, especially that boy, as it would break him. No, I have not forgiven Qin for their sins against my family. However, as much as I loathe to admit it, our goals are aligned at the moment. I cannot accomplish my vengeance alone, but if enacting my vengeance requires me to once again act as a dutiful mentor to him, that is all I would do, at least for now. I would not harm a single strand of hair upon his naive little head. Feel free to restrain me with a Command Spell if you deem it necessary. After all, it is within both mine and his best interest to get our hands on that Grail.")

Qin Shi Huang (Pan-Human History):
    "Uwaaaah, father, is that really you!? I-I *sob* I missed you so much! I have so many things to tell you! I-I'm sure Zhao also has lots of things to- Huh, where is Zhao, anyway..? He seemed kinda nervous when he heard you were here earlier. Maybe he ran off somewhere..?"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    PROTECC THE BABY EMPEROR

- In all seriousness, I think I did a pretty good job balancing comedy and tragedy in this sheet. Despite their usual strict teacher and spoiled kid dynamic, things are definitely pretty tragic for them under the surface. Zhao is stuck with his worst enemy who remembered absolutely nothing about his later years, in the form of a tiny mascot dragon and all the comedic implications it entails. Conversely, Huhai is stuck with who he believes to be his amazing, all-knowing teacher without knowing that said teacher is the man who manipulated him and brought his beloved father's legacy to ruin. On the bright side, Zhao's more villainous tendencies are kept in check due to Huhai's childish mentality, as well as because it's hard for other people to take him seriously as a mascot animal.

- It was hinted that Zhao's form as a dragon was due to Huhai's perception of him. Why is that? To put it simply, dragons are considered as companions to the Emperor, as well as a symbol of power, wisdom, and fortune. Basically, as a child, Huhai considered him to be a trusted friend and mentor who would help him obtain all that power, wisdom, and fortune as a great Emperor in the future. This adds another layer of tragic irony to the sheet.

- Why is Huhai summoned as a child? Maybe he felt so guilty about his actions in his later years that he repressed those memories, regressing back into when he was just a carefree young child with dreams to chase after his father.

- I considered giving them Combination, but I decided against it since their "combination" is mostly one-sided with Huhai doing all the fighting while Zhao sits on his shoulder and whispers advice, occasionally spewing fireballs to help him.

- That part about Zhao Gao being a member of Zhao state royal family was just one theory on why he was so intent on manipulating Huhai. I took it as fact here because it would give him a deeper motive for his actions rather than keeping him as a mere power-hungry politician.

- I might make more sheets for kids of canon Servants sometime in the future, if I find anyone interesting.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 26th, 2021 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixed some details and added new fun fact

Blog Entries
    wow thanks folks, nice ideas among them. Instead of 'using glass' as a concept 'being of glass' is something i didnt consider, but i forgot about the delusion.

i read about that with ashurbanipal, but his role is bigger than just someone with glass magecraft, so i wont consider him. the mazelike non-euclidean thing hits something as i tried to find some concepts to make the predecessors of my latest Foreigner sheet. I will keep that idea in mind and try to find aspects that could make he use this idea, thanks for that.
    And i made notes few days ago to my Tezcatlipoca sheet to rework his mirror ability to create some strange effects regarding the aspect of a "black mirror" and what that entails. My 6 mesomerican god sheets were by first ones and i keep them away until i found a solid style in sheet creation to bring them up to date.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huhai: interesting rider of a human servant. I see a good amount of work, time and fun was put into this sheet. Skills and characters were crafted with care and deep understanding of the story. Really good work. But that is nothing new from you BnEl

Huhai: It's a pretty funny sheet, but all things considered, I just feel kinda bad Huhai couldn't set up shop in some cozy little town and read all the books he wanted, which means you did good at getting across what you were going for.

If you're looking for other kids to turn into Servants, Sima Yi's son Sima Zhao is probably one of the most impressive. Ivan Ivanovich, son of Ivan the Terrible, might work too if you find anything that doesn't have to do with his tragic death.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just a random thought, Naayééʼ Neizghání as the ultimate anti-Foreigner Servant because his name literally means "slayer of alien gods" in Navajo. Suggests some interesting ideas for how to Nasu-ize his backstory...

Blog Entries
    RIDER OF THE BLACK FLAG

Source: Girls Frontline Official Art

“Come, Master. You surely know what to expect,
    having summoned one such as I.

We shall achieve your dearest wish. We shall hunt down your enemies to the very last, we shall triumph against all assailants, we shall feast on their bones and their...!!

Ahem. Yes. Let us be off, then.”
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Johnnie Talbot
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Personal Traits:
    Birthday: May 10, 1387
    Height/Weight: 181 cm / 70 kg
    Birthplace: Shropshire, England

Forte: Quick action, persistence
    Weakness: Philosophical dilemmas, politics, overly faithful people
    Likes: The heat of battle, being commended for an assignment well-done
    Dislikes: Retreat, strange clothes

Natural Enemy: Jeanne d’Arc
    Image Color: Black

Voice: Ayane Sakura
    Battle Theme: Chasing

Parameters:
    STR: B
    AGI: B
    END: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Biography:
    The child of Richard Talbot, a vassal of a noble family in Normandy, John -- Johnnie -- Talbot was born in the 14th century to a distinguished English military family. Her brother was the lord chancellor of Ireland and her father had been a baron prior to his death when she was nine years old. Unfortunately, she had no knack for being a statesman, or even a prized daughter to wed off to others - she was a brash young woman, headstrong and athletic, and the family’s blood ran too strong in her to be ignored or diverted.

Unbeknownst to many, generations prior, the Talbot family had tried to increase their strength by interbreeding with phantasmal creatures, taking on the strength of werewolves in order to fight against others that threatened the British isles and its rulers. For a time, this had been a source of great military strength, leading to the family’s fortune and place as servants of the royal family, and their name would even be given to a hunting dog used by the royal family. But that blood had begun to decline long before her days, only to experience a dramatic resurgence with her birth. She was stronger than her kin, fiercer than her father, and completely unsuited for the life of a lady of the Talbot family.

Rather than waste the family’s resources trying to make a lady out of Johnnie, it was expedient to regard her as a man instead, giving her the name “John”... and attempting to get rid of her as soon as possible. For as she was trained in war, she proved to be a frightfully natural fit for armed combat - she was savage, powerful, and dominant with only the slightest bit of training and soon even her own family couldn’t control her. Instead, they shipped her off to battle, fighting alongside her brother in the Welsh rebellions and armed conflicts in Ireland, then France, hoping she would be tamed there, or at least perish without discovery or trouble.

Instead, she thrived, developing a reputation for a turbulent “Marcher Lord,” one appointed by the king of England to guard the border between England and Wales, sent wherever a rough hand was needed. She began to take her orders from the crown rather than her family. Talbot did not enjoy life as a marcher lord, constantly on the move, but she enjoyed the sense of duty it gave her; her own family regarded her with little warmth, but she felt satisfied so long as she was useful to the crown, going wherever she was sent.

Before long, she became known as the king’s hound, her family’s association with the Talbot hunting dog becoming all the more prominent. Whether it was said as praise or as slander… She held that title with her own pride.

It was during the Hundred Years’ War that her reputation would be made, as she was sent to the battlefield in France to fight in a number of battles, including the Siege of Orleans. She quickly developed a reputation as the most audacious captain of the English army, attacking in daring and aggressive raids, always at the ready to retake a town or meet a French advance head-on. She was promoted rapidly, until the Siege of Orleans, where she first met a certain woman in battle - the maid of Orleans, La Pucelle.

Nothing about the woman seemed intimidating to Talbot - not her ideals, not her weak frame, and not the lofty faith in the country and God that she held so dear. Yet this was the one who delivered Talbot her first loss, completely routing her and her forces. She would be captured in the aftermath, held at Rouen for a number of years.

...Being a prisoner of war would have been bad enough, had they not tried to treat her the way they did. Rather than torture or hardship, the woman tried to talk to her, to learn about her. They took her weapons and her armor, and met the king’s hound as a woman rather than a man or beast.

Dressed in clothes she wasn’t accustomed to, being talked to like some gentle whelp rather than a fierce knight… The more the Maid of Orleans tried to pacify and understand her, the more the hound barked and thrashed against her confines. In four years, she was never able to get along with that woman, no matter how often they talked.

...The tea was passable, though.

Ultimately, she was released for a strange ransom - not for money or for hostages, but she was set free in exchange for her promise to the Maid that she would never wear armour against the French king again. She never understood that strange, dreamy child… Why would she try to befriend and disarm a beast?

To her regret, she never even got to settle her score with the Maid, as Jeanne lost her life before they could meet again in battle. Yet she kept true to her word, respecting her promise until the end of her life. She would continue to command English forces, but never again would she wear her armour or conceal herself from others.

Her career ended on July 17, 1453, at the Battle of Castillon - the last battle of the Hundred Years’ War. Leading her men against the superior French forces, she ran into a trap, as the troops she thought were retreating were in fact rejoining the bulk of the French army and all of its artillery. She was ordered to retreat along with the others, but reinforcements were already on the way, and there was little chance her peers would not be pursued if they all fled.

So the hound did the only thing a beast like her could think of - she charged, against orders, without armour, leading her men against the French artillery in a devastating defeat in order to hold the line.

Even with no chance at all, Talbot held the line for over an hour, but it was for naught - the English were defeated, their control over Aquitaine was ended, and the Hundred Years’ War ended in defeat.

...But how many people escaped? How many would not have escaped had she fled alongside them? Because of her reckless heroics, the charge would become known as the final moments of the Age of Chivalry, as the last of its true knights met her end protecting others with no thought of her own life.

Armed with weapons picked up from her final charge, Rider still holds onto the very rifles used to end her life.

Personality:
    Even before her beastly side was enhanced as a Heroic Spirit, Rider was quick, aggressive, and physical in life. She was never one for many words, preferring action to pretty sentiments, and her manifestation as a Heroic Spirit has only intensified that nature. She has a nasty temper, a violent hunger, and a rough nature that makes it difficult to endear herself to others… and she has no qualms admitting that was true in life as it is now.

In later years, she would come to be regarded as a “tough, cruel, and quarrelsome man,” with her military achievements being denigrated as the brute force of an aggressor attacking those who had no will to fight in the first place. Because of this reputation, as a Heroic Spirit, Rider is more aggressive than she ever was in life - she was a natural combatant, fighting as easily as she breathed, but she had no love for it. It was merely the best way she could prove herself as the king’s dog.

Yet she has been inscribed with a deep-seated bloodlust, making her wary and skeptical that her Master would be able to trust in her as a knight and protector. After all, it is easy now for her to lose herself, to give in to her bestial urges, exactly the way her family feared she would...

Should a Master prove they trust her, that alone makes them worthy of her complete trust as their Servant and their hound. She yearns to be of service, she lives to be a knight… and she desires nothing more than to be accepted at the side of someone who values her as who she is.

A simple creature, with no grand wish but to be told she did well and to have a place beside the one whose regard she cares about. She appreciates chivalry, and she lives to uphold it, but the greatest reward for a chivalrous life in Rider’s eyes is a pat on the head and to be told she did well.

In some ways, the hunting dog is still a puppy at heart.

Perhaps that is why the Maid wished to talk with her, all those years ago...

Class Skills:
    Riding
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above-average skill, even ones that did not exist during the time period when Rider was alive. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance
    A skill that bestows protection against magical effects. At this rank, since Rider did not have any abilities that can resist Magecraft during her lifetime, she cannot cancel spells, but the magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster
    A skill that forces attributes on a Servant whose true history and existence have been fundamentally distorted by monstrous reputation and gossip accrued during or after their life, without concern for the actual person’s will. As a consequence, the Servant’s abilities and appearance have been adjusted to conform to the specifications of their legend. This skill cannot be removed. At this rank, Rider’s Saint Graph and personality have been tinged with her reputation as a bloodthirsty beast and aggressor, demonizing her into a black knight rather than a noble general.

Furthermore, she has been manifest with pronounced bestial attributes, such as an enhanced sense of smell, clawed nails and sharp fangs, and the equivalent of a bloodthirsty Sadistic Constitution. Curiously, this is not a forgery caused solely by Innocent Monster, but the result of mixed blood in the Talbot family going back generations being awakened and drawn out by the taint to her Saint Graph. Having been associated with an extinct form of hunting dog, the Talbot family had long-dormant werewolf blood, which by Johnnie’s time manifested in life only as crude, vaguely enhanced strength and senses. As a Servant, these attributes are front and center.

Shapeshifting
    A skill that encompasses both borrowing bodies and changing one’s appearance. Due to the influence of Innocent Monster, Rider may freely take on the attributes of a werewolf as a fight goes on, with the increase in her Sadistic Constitution directly corresponding to the inhumanity of her physical appearance. When her emotions flare, she will begin to devolve from a fierce knight into a wild beast, fighting on all fours as powerful muscles and fur sprout from beneath her black platemail. This effect reduces along with her emotions, but it is difficult for her to calm down in the heat of battle, making it highly likely for her lord to end up with a troublesome beast and burden.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. This skill increases the ability of allies during group battles… but in this case, it is almost completely sealed by her reputation and Innocent Monster, leaving behind only the vaguely charming aura of a “good dog” for one person in particular. While she cannot effectively lead a large army with her reputation, her focus remains on the one person who can look past the stain on her honor.

Noble Phantasms:
    Angliká Kometes - Comet Form
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Despite fighting during a time when England’s fortunes were in decline during the Hundred Years’ War, Johnnie Talbot became known as one of the country’s fiercest, most frightening generals to face. Even with the advantage bestowed by the Maiden of Orleans, Talbot was known by her enemies as “one of the most formidable thorns in the side of the French, who regarded [him] with terror and dismay.” Dubbed the ‘English Achilles’ for her triumphs and speed in battle, she became known for her fast, fierce attacks and quick responses on the field of battle.

The embodiment of her comparisons to the running comet himself, this is a constantly active Noble Phantasm that can be considered Rider’s trump card and the source of her mobility as a mounted Servant. The more people fear Rider in combat, the faster she becomes, with her transformation into a bloodthirsty beast and the paranoia and awe caused by Innocent Monster both serving to feed the development of this Noble Phantasm.

At its zenith, Rider’s speed is that of Achilles himself, comparable to instantaneous movement - for everything that enters into her field of vision, the distance between Rider and her target can be closed instantly. Even at moderate levels, it is a simple task for her to cross a large battlefield in a single breath, and obstacles on the field will not slow her down or reduce her mobility even if it is a crowded battleground or dense forest.

“Master. Thank you for... fighting alongside one such as I, even to the end, but…

This is the day our paths diverge. I’ll open up the road to tomorrow, on my honour as a Rider.

So run. Run ahead, as fast as you can.

...Don’t be as stupid as your dog was, you hear me?

Source:
    Girls Frontline Official Art

La Bataille - Last Stand of Chivalry
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The Battle of Castillon ended in a decisive victory for the French, marking the effective end of the Hundred Years' War. The English ran into the full force of the French army, outnumbered and in an extremely vulnerable position against the French's ready artillery.

Despite orders to retreat, Talbot nevertheless decided to lead the charge against the French army - while still honoring her vow to never wear armour against the French king's forces. The battle lasted an hour, but the outcome was never in question. The French artillery obliterated the advancing forces, with each shot reported to have killed six men, and not a single fortification fell.

As a result of the battle, England would lose its grasp on almost all of its landholdings in France, and Johnnie Talbot lost her life along with many of her men. Afterwards, many would attribute the doomed charge to Talbot's pride and stubborn refusal to retreat - but it also came to be regarded as a chivalrous act, throwing aside her life for the sake of the forces who did retreat and the reinforcements who were still on their way.

Afterwards, even her enemies honored her in death as a formidable opponent, and while maligned and criticized, her death nevertheless came to be exalted and mourned as the passing of the age of chivalry, its last knight passing away and gunned down for a fruitless cause.

However.

Even if this Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of a losing battle and the foregone conclusion of the age of chivalry, that age shall not pass until the future it resolved to protect is secure, and the survival is assured of those who shall continue forward after Rider's path ends.

For that reason, this Noble Phantasm may only be activated under the condition that her Master, or a target voluntarily chosen by Rider, is attempting to escape the field of battle. Once the true name of this Noble Phantasm is invoked, it is all but impossible for Rider to fall as a result of battle. Impediments to mobility or offensive power caused by wounds are negated and her spiritual core will hold itself together no matter how many fragments it is broken into.

A curse of persistence that lasts until either Rider's mana is completely exhausted, or the master -- or those Rider has pledged to protect -- are definitively and absolutely out of the bounds of danger. During this time, any degradation of physical ability is conceptually rejected and negated, with Rider's body adapting to or transforming to keep moving and keep fighting, using every measure possible to live and fight for one more moment, one more attack, and one more kill.

Once the target of her protection escapes the field of battle, and once pursuit is no longer possible, this Noble Phantasm is automatically deactivated. At that time, all of the accumulated damage shall burst out at once, and catastrophic destruction to Rider's spiritual core is immediate. There will be no time for mitigation, no opportunity to heal, and no chance of prevention - Rider's death is ensured.

At that point, her lord's hound may finally rest, her duty spent and their future protected.
    Last edited by Sunny; January 27th, 2021 at 07:45 PM.

Signature by fumato

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Johnnie Talbot: I want to say a lot of things about this servant but all it leads to is the phrase "Good girl". Wonderful sheet Sunny.

Blog Entries
    superb sheet, great writing and retelling of the story in the nasuverse and great choice and implementation of the NP

We are never going to have Svanhildr and Gudrun in FGO because like hell Sakurai is going to allow Sigurd x Bryn to be seen in any negative light. Thus this

Name: Svanhildr
    Origin: Volsung Saga
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Avenger, Caster, Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

STR: C
    AGI: B
    END: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: D

Said to be the most beautiful of all women, daughter of Sigurd and Gudrun she inherited many of her parents traits creating a beauty that rivaled a valkyrie's, a treasure rivaling anything on Fafnir's hoard as such she was cherished and protected by her parents, halcyon days where her father's icy behavior would melt with love to his daughter and her mother's relieved smile without any worry in regards to her brothers and witch mother. As Svalinn shields the nine worlds from the flames of Sol her parents shielded her from the evils of the world while raising her with all the knowledge they possessed.

With the aid of her father, her uncle, obtained a the valkyrie, Brynhildr as a bride to be. A mistake for Sigurd's love to Gudrun was the result of magecraft and with the valkyrie's presence he began to remember his true love, shackled by obligation Sigurd kept silence and continued to remain Gudrun's husband but no longer Svanhildr would feel her father's warmth and was treated as another subject of the 'King of Warriors', an icy inhuman countenance. In desperation Gudrun laid another child, Sigmund, but Sigurd's heart would not move for her and thus it fell to Svanhildr to raise her baby brother

Tensions reached the peak and a disaster stroke. The Valkyrie in a rampage began to set all ablaze in hate (love) towards Sigurd, in ill-luck Svanhildr holding Sigmund did not escape fast enough and both would be attacked, Sigurd soon intervened and saved both, while Svanhildr suffered grievous injuries the young Sigmund was instantly killed by the impact. Before she fainted all Svanhildr saw was Sigurd accepting the valkyrie's lance intruding his breast.

Hollowed by Sigurd's betrayal, Sigmund's death and her mother's despair Svanhildr remained as a doll as her mother married King Jonakr and married her to the King of Goths, Ermanaric, uncaring of her beyond a trophy and a broodmare Svanhildr passed the days without feeling anything. Accused of a conspiracy, seduction of Prince Randver, by petty nobles. A most brutal execution would take place, dismemberment by horses, reaching the bottom of the pit Svanhildr did not cry, beg for mercy or cursed the king, she laughed uncaring of the pain and from that despair flames of wrath were born, consuming Svanhildr it reached Gudrun who would use it to build armaments and enchantments for Gudrun's half-brothers, now mere puppets consumed by Svanhildr's curse.

A dragonic calamity of wrath that existed as pure flame rampaged over several kingdoms until it reached Ermanaric's lands. An eye for an eye, the army was swiftly defeated but the King and nobles were dragged before the survivors and slowly tortured to death. Instructed by Odin, Randver entombed the flames and the ruined kingdom becoming a hero himself. From Sigurd's loins only calamity sprung, Svanhildr and Aslaug, dragons worth of 'Fafnir' (Evil Dragon Phenomenon) whose flames brought ruination upon all.

As Saber her aspects as the daughter of Sigurd is brought to the fore. The princess forged by the love and wisdom of the Fafnirsbane, although she would never use such skills in life it seems some of her father's talent was inherited and she is a capable swordswoman, a potential never realized made true by the borrowing of Crystallized Wisdom and Gram. Nonetheless the sparks of that calamitous hatred remains, Sigmund's death, Gudrun's despair, Sigurd's laying down his arms as the valkyrie rampaged, those scars are buried deep but still pulse to this day, as such while she will greatly proclaim love towards her mother she will remain silent about her father refusing to even acknowledge his existence.

"Forget your oaths, forget your children, forget mother. Remain with that murderous valkyrie. It's all that you wanted isn't it Sigurd of the Volsungs?"

Spoiler:

Magic Resistance (C): Combat lessons that were never put to the test due to Svanhildr's breakdown nonetheless some strength was forged

Riding (B-): Memories of riding Grani. Eventually all Svanhildr's ride will be destroyed by her own existence

Personal Skills
    Evil Dragon Phenomenon (EX): Fafnir is but a title. Those consumed by the Rhinegold would be warped into dragons. In this case what Svanhildr is a mutation of such skill. Born from Gudrun, lineage of witches, and Sigurd, Odin descended and dragon eater, she possessed immense potential. Such potential unshackled itself at the day of her death, rage made her forget Sigmund, rage made her forget father's betrayal, the screams of weaklings and the warmth of burning corpses would drown the pain of those memories, yet she is unable to let it go. A longing (greed) for a paradise that would never be again. As Svanhildr's hatred peaks a downward spiral of transformation begins. Monstrous Strength, Mana Burst (Flame), Oblivion Correction are granted in accordance to her corruption

Burning Remembrance (C): Knowledge regarding fire runes. Svanhildr is a able to enchant and imbue others with this flame but they possess dregs of her negativity as such those whom partake of it will become puppets, personality is maintained but all priorities change to satisfying Svanhildr's wishes. Normally it would have manifested as an item akin to Crystallized Wisdom but it seems to have fused with Svanhildr's eyes....

Golden Rule (Body) (A): Denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter. The most beautiful woman in the world rivaling the valkyries is what was said of Svanhildr

Spoiler:

Gram Laevateinn- My flames surpass the sun/Oh beloved father I hate thee so deeply
    Anti-Country
    Rank A+
    Glad of War. He who causes disasters. God of Gallows. Such titles belong to the ancestor of Svanhildr from her father's side, Odin. And such traits would be passed down to Sigurd as well, the King of Warriors drenched in bloody victory and wisdom and from his blood two children of similar capacity were born. Aslaug whom would take the 'Kingly' traits and Svanhildr whom would become the grim disaster and bring indiscriminate ruin for it's own sake.

Gran Dawn of Ruin is said to be a sword that bring glory and ruin to its wielder. Reforged by Sigurd it would become the Bolverk Gram, the demonic rampage within the blade would be tamed and used at Sigurd's discretion. For Svanhildr she abandons the glorious aspect in exchange of greater power, there will be no salvation from her flames only utter destruction of the living so the sounds of death will drown the sounds of Sigmund's crying. A flame that specifically seeks the living, devouring and delivering their pain so Svanhild can continue her rampage

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster (Avenger)
    True Name: Sidonia, the Sorceress
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth

face claim

Source

STR: **** E
    END: **** E
    AGI: ***** C
    MGI: ***** B+
    LCK: ***** D
    NP: ***** B

Keywords

KEYWORDS

Goth Subculture

A cultural phenomenon in modern times. Developed in the early 1980s by fans of gothic rock (itself an offshoot of the post-punk music genre), it is characterized by the adoption of dark themes and a nihilistic sense of aesthetics. Although they are technically different things, it possesses many similarities with the more popular emo subculture.

Incidentally, while the goth subculture itself is a relatively recent phenomenon, some of its roots can be traced all the way back to the European Middle Ages.

Duchy of Pomerania

An already extinct state. Once located along the southern coast of the Baltic Sea, it was named after the Slavic tribe that had settled in the region around the 6th century. First established as an independent state in the early 12th century as result of the fragmentation of Poland, but it saw itself being repeatedly reduced into a vassal of its more powerful neighbors – such as the Kingdom of Denmark and the Holy Roman Empire. It was ultimately dissolved in 1637, after the death of the last member of its ruling nobility.

CLASS SKILLS

Territory Creation: B
    The technical skill to build up an advantageous encampment to oneself as a magus. Thanks to this skill that allows to create in the shortest time a workshop that displays the very best effectiveness on any kind of terrain condition, Caster boasts the greatest advantage in regards to defensive fights among all Servants. At B Rank, it is possible to mold a workshop.

Item Construction: B
    The technical skill to produce devices that carry magical power. It makes possible to manufacture various tools, from items and mystic codes meant for battle, to daily necessities. However, this skill takes time for the production and supply of ingredients. B Rank denotes the proficiency of a superior magus that can produce almost any sort of magic item. However, this does not include truly legendary articles such as a potion of immortality.

if an Avenger
    Revenger: B
    Received damage is converted into magical energy for the Noble Phantasm. The way of being as a revenger – which gathers people's grudges and malice onto oneself – turned into a skill. While it becomes easy for the surrounding people to point their hostility towards her, those negative emotions automatically turn into power for Avenger.

Oblivion Modifier: D
    Humans are creatures that forget many things, but a revenger will never forget. By attacking when the opponent has completely forgotten about her, the damage of Avenger's critical hits is increased.

Self-Recovery (Prana): B
    Magical power continues to endlessly surge until her revenge has been accomplished. Recovers prana at every turn, even if by minuscule amounts.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Innocent Monster: B
    A monster whose past and way of being were distorted by the image derived from her behavior while alive, leading to a transformation of her abilities・appearance. Something like a curse carried by public figures, caused by slanders and baseless rumors. Indicates the depths by which the truth was twisted by gossips, disregarding the wishes of the concerned person. This skill cannot be removed.

Mental Pollution: B
    Because the mind is deranged, there is a chance that mental interference-type of magecraft is shut out. However, it is impossible to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not have the same rank of Mental Pollution.

My Fair Lady: C
    A flower on a high peak. A skill that denotes the “supreme beauty” that is often associated with the upper class of society. Something pertaining to the absoluteness of the body, it increases resistance against related abnormal conditions and preserves physical attractiveness. Although it bears some similarities to Golden Rule (Body) and Grace of God, this is not something derived from inborn disposition nor divine blessings, but rather the result of utter refinement by means of human efforts.

Shamanism: A-
    An idiosyncrasy-like mystery. The general term for the charms transmitted since mankind’s early civilizations in Asia, Middle East, South America and others. Thaumaturgical Foundations rooted on local customs and folklore, many have “compensation” as the base for their fundamental systems.

Sidonia specializes in black magic (witchcraft) and classical western curses. Her abilities appear to be first-class at a glance, but the lack of any practical experience from her previous life creates openings that a proper magus wouldn’t have.

Witch Trial: B
    A threat born out of sincerity. Even if there is no intention from the person herself, her very existence draws out impulses of jealousy from others, giving rise to a chain of misfortune.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Die Klosterhexe – A Witch’s Curse
    Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Country
    Mark of infamy. The condensation・crystallization of the “Sidonia, the Sorceress” legends. A great maleficium that can lead to the downfall of an entire nation.

In simple terms, a deadly curse that reached the level of reversal of causality. Those who receive the witch’s (Sidonia’s) curse die no questions asked, regardless of whatever other factors may be at play. Also, since this is carried out while reversing (ignoring) the laws of cause-and-effect, ordinary protections such as Magic Resistance hold little meaning against it. The only way to properly defend against this is by possessing either resistance against instant-kills or an unusually high LCK parameter.

Incidentally, the name of this Noble Phantasm was borrowed from a Gothic romance written by Wilhelm Meinhold. A fictional account on Sidonia’s life, the popularity of this book was instrumental in solidifying her position as a witch.

Background

Background

Sidonia von Borcke. Born in 1548 as the eldest daughter of the Borcke House, an esteemed noble family from the Duchy of Pomerania, she would later become known as an infamous femme fatale, a witch. An innocent monster created by people’s self-serving vilification.

Originally, Sidonia was just a bona fide socialite. A celebrity of sorts within Pomerania’s high-society, she had spent most of her life doing nothing but attending to social gatherings and enjoying an extravagant lifestyle. Since she never married, her livelihood was supported almost exclusively by an alimony that she received from several sources simultaneously. Supposedly, after having been cut off from her share of her parent’s inheritance on the grounds of being a woman, Sidonia opened lawsuits against several individuals who she believed had wronged her (including, but not limited to, her own brother and even the Duke of Pomerania himself). Her alimony was the spoils of those lawsuits.

Incidentally, it seems that she was already unpopular among some circles since very early on due being regularly involved in gossips, minor intrigues and scandals.

Historical records show that Sidonia repeatedly changed residences across the country throughout her life, although no definite reason can be raised for this behavior. The only exception was when, in 1604, she joined the monastery of the small village of Marianowo (which was established for the sole purpose of harboring unmarried or widowed noblewomen) due to becoming mostly destitute in her old age. Refusal to abide to its strict rules caused her to be constantly at odds with the other residents and the administration of the monastery, eventually leading to a full-blown judicial dispute.

Given the special nature of the case and those involved, a government-sanctioned commission was formed to investigate and resolve the dispute. Details of what followed are scarce, but animosities between Sidonia and some members of the commission deteriorated into a bloody feud. Things did not escalate any further only because investigations came into a halt after a number of key members in the commission died suddenly. Conveniently enough, some of those dead members were the most opposed to Sidonia.

Despite the stalemate in the legal proceedings, the antagonism and resentment between both parties continued to smolder behind the scenes. Consequentially, when a new commission was formed and the inquiries finally resumed a few later, tensions were already past the breaking point. According to a certain official in the commission, Marianowo had degenerated into a state of anarchy back then, with people becoming consumed by paranoia and throwing insults (and the occasional violence) left and right.

Things came to a turning point when, after a particular violent episode, a few nuns came forward and accused Sidonia of witchcraft. In a time when the Inquisition was still strong and most of Europe was caught up in religious disputes, allegations of witchcraft/heresy were no laughing matter. As such, the nuns’ allegations completely changed the nature of the litigation: jurisdiction over the case was transferred to the court of the capital of Szczecin, and the trial itself was put under a much harsher scrutiny (the whole thing was well documented, and a thousand-pages long original records of the proceedings survive to this day).

What followed can be summed simply as “gruesome”. The authorities of the capital not only turned Sidonia into a scapegoat for the masses, but also employed torture in order to force a confession out of her. Unable to endure the torment, she pleaded guilty to all charges.

Sidonia was sentenced to death for her crimes. In September 28, 1620, she was taken outside the city gates and beheaded with a sword. She was over 70 years-old at the time.

The Monastery Witch

As mentioned previously, Sidonia was used as a scapegoat by the authorities of Szczencin. A number of the most recent Dukes of Pomerania suffered untimely deaths, which (combined with widespread superstition) ended up inviting massive popular anxiety. By putting all the blame on a convenient target (witch) and swiftly executing her, they hoped to regain the trust of the citizens and bring back stability to their society. Consequentially, Sidonia was ultimately found guilty of over 72 different charges, some of which had absolutely no logical connection to her.

Under normal circumstances, everything should have ended with Sidonia’s execution. However, she was simply too much of a convenient scapegoat for the masses, who continued to blame her for their misfortune even after death. No matter what its true cause might have been, any sort of misery was regarded as a result of the witch’s evil influence and many superstitions・urban legends were born from that image. Chief among those were the tales how she became a vengeful ghost (lady in white) that haunted Szczecin Castle and that her curse caused the eventual extinction of the house of the Dukes of Poremania (and, consequentially, the collapse of the Duchy itself).

Even after the Duchy of Poremania was no more, its survivors continued to transmit her anecdotes through their descendants. Centuries later, those anecdotes would inspire artists to create work of arts based on her. And when even those works attained international renown, the anti-hero “Sidonia, the Sorceress” was born.

By means of the Innocent Monster skill, Sidonia was posthumously granted with the qualifications (magic circuits) and knowledge of a true witch. However, her mentality has also been greatly distorted to better fit the image that people have on her. She fundamentally behaves as a bewitching existence that is both decadent and seductive, showing little interest in anything other than lead other people to their downfall. However, every so often, it is possible to catch glimpses of her original frivolous, imprudent and surprisingly naïve personality.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.