Page 143 of 620 FirstFirst ... 4393133138141142143144145148153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Glad you like her!

And it is kinda both. Dragons are supposed to actively causing harm to humanity (the western kind, at least), it is what constitutes as normal for them, so a dragon that tries to resist their nature is a mad dragon. In effect, it grants the opposite of Mad Enhancement, decreasing her strength instead of increasing them, making her more reasonable by a human standard.

It less that their madness is not to be mad, but not murdering people for fun is not normal for an evil dragon, "wow, you are not eating people? Are you nuts?". It similar with uhh, a lion that tries to be a herbivore, if that makes sense.

---

Ah, I found a perfect analogy for this from the recent hot stuff. In Attack on Titans, a normal Titan will tries to attack people on sight, I think? Meanwhile, those that doesn't is categorized as an Abnormal Titan, because they are against the norm. It is like that.
    Thanks for the explication, I like the idea, it makes sense for a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Appreciate you took my advice, but I should note you still mention the "Mad Jack In Combat!" Skill in his NP description. Might want to rewrite that.
    Fixed it, thanks for the reminder I had completely forgot the NP had an effet on the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    How dare, Frigix. How dare you insult me in this manner. I clearly called dibs only a few posts ago, and you still had the audacity to make this Servant. Well, I'll have you know I'm just crazy enough to take this as a personal insult and challenge. I was gonna wait to start this Servant, but you sent it right to the top of my list. I hope you're happy.
    Oh? You're Approaching Me? Do you really think you can just challenge me and expect to beat me with a sheet you just made in a few week-

Damn, you really did it.

More seriously, great job. I really like your take on Mad Jack, unlike me, you succeeded to show how cool that man was. Honestly, I was kinda lazy for the lore, just did a quick copy past of Wikipedia because I didn't know what to write. But you did an incredible job. Also yeah, I agree with you. People should absolutely take the time to do research about him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I can kinda see it, personally I would denote it with a skill like "For I am Attila" which would clarify the point and function by transforming his skills into variants of the skills more in line with what Attila was and basically apply a luck check to if see if it sticks. Either way it's a neat enough idea and fair play on the concept of someone trying to mimic someone else and Berserker would actually make a pretty good Faker class servant (which are fairly hard to do as I found out from trying to do a faker sheet on Camilla from roman mythology*).
    I hadn't considered the Faker angle. Interesting. I don't vibe with the Luck checks for this specific Servant however, though I feel like there's probably some for which it could work. It's probably easier to write out as Skills what this made me think rather than paraphrasing, so: how about adding the following skills but leaving the rest untouched?

Personal Skills
    Double Class E-
    Berserker possesses both the Berserker class as his primary class and the Faker class as his secondary class at the same time. However, the latter is subordinated to the former, which influences which aspects of the Faker class Berserker is able to effectively attain. This is because Berserker attained the ability to qualify as a Berserker much earlier than the ability to qualify as a Faker: his qualifications for the latter were attained once he declared himself to be the Wrath of God during his rebellion against Felipe II of the House of Habsburg, those for the former had already been attained after the episode of Esquival's murder, if not even earlier.

For I Am Attila (Irregular) —

Though many have been referred to as the Scourge of God, Attila remains as the quintessential example of the term. Most had this title bestowed upon them: not so for Berserker, however, who choose to take it on intentionally. In forming Berserker's Saint Graph, the Grail sensed Berserker's wish to draw a parallel between himself and Attila on purpose and, while determining his Skills, checked how much the overlap between him and Attila applies when we look at their actions.

Because of this Skill, Berserker is able to qualify for the true version of the Scourge of God Skill, although at a lower Rank, since it is extremely close to the Tactics skill for which he would've already qualified, and the additional brutality implied is sufficiently filled by the destruction and massacres Berserker spread in his life.

As Berserker never had the Sword of Mars, he does not qualify for the true form of the Photon Ray Noble Phantasm or its stronger variant, but the broader definition of the base form of Photon Ray as 'piercing attack in which the user channels mana as they charge' was not out of his wheelhouse as a Berserker. Therefore, he was able to attain a (False) version of the Skill, though it is merely a pale imitation of the real thing.

Berserker doesn't have access to Altera's Civilization Encroachment at all because that level of subconscious reality warping would've been too far out of his wheelhouse as a Berserker from the 16th century. Similarly, he does not have access to her Divinity, either; he lacks anything similar to the Crest of the Star, and he cannot have any Rank in the Natural Body Skill due to it being directly in contrast with his life story, since his body was not at all ideal, perfect, and unchanging from birth to death and he even ended up acquiring a limp in battle.

(tagged for length) what my Camilla idea was

* Based on the idea of her actually being essentially what amounts to a vessel for Atalanta's soul (which Diana/Artemis keep in the stars in the form of a constellation to keep it out of Hades' realm) put in Camilla. Unfortunately this would come at the cost of Camilla finding out about this as slowly bits and pieces of Atalanta's personality and memories started to flow in (combined with her literally growing up to start to become near identical to Atalanta), Camilla took this very poorly and did her darnedest to slow or stop the transformation including essentially blogging or making a dairy of her own life just to thus know what she should be like rather than what the transformation was making her. Basically she willing marched off to war fearless of dying because of she was more afraid of becoming someone else than dying (as if she died at least she could die as herself and foil Diana's plot), however due to her literally becoming Atalanta she also inherited Atalanta's conceptual weakness to objects of allure thus when she saw Chloreus’ golden robes (which I considered making it a plot point that since Chloreus was possibly a preset of some sort, maybe making him a priest of Venus/ Aphrodite to add even more ties to Atalanta's myth) much like Atalanta and the golden apples she was helplessly entranced and a single soldier was easily able to kill her (I also considered leaving it ambiguous if this was Aphrodite getting rid of an enemy for her son, or if it was an act of mercy on her part as she may have pitied Camilla's plight).

I actually also considered fleshing this out with a full fledged event in it's own right based very loosely on the Agarthans epic of Remnant event (in that the demon pillar Phenex was involved and that they conspired with a heroic spirit who wanted to die and wanted revenge, almost nothing else would be the same). The idea is that after Camilla died her existence was halfway between that of Atalanta and the person who Camilla "might have been if not for Diana", her personal skills were mostly based on revised and modified uses for Atalanta's personal skills with a dash of Diana's power in there and one of her NP (her main one) would be based on Atalanta's bow. Due to so much of Camilla's legend actually being more of an extension or portion of Atalanta's myth the throne of history would actually basically consider Camilla "not to be her own heroic spirit" but simply "a branch of the greater tree of Atalanta's legend" basically making it so that as Lancer or Archer class she basically is a weakened copy of Atalanta with no sense of individuality or self. Only as Faker or Avenger (due to her hating, Diana, her father [for asking Diana's protection in the first place and starting this mess], the gods [for treating her like a plaything], Atalanta [for ruining her life], the world as a whole, and humanity [for basically just collectively throwing her in the same bin as the very person she tried to fight not to be assimilated by]) would she have any sense of being "Camilla", the whole affair would be set in a never-ending Trojan war where Odysseus never came and was trapped at sea and thus the war dragged on forever.

This would all be revealed in the end to actually be mostly a ruse on the part of Phenex and a forgone conclusion scenario for Camilla and Phenex as well. The actual reality has a bit to do with metaphysics and is a little technical but here goes. Essentially kinda like Sita and Rama, Camilla and Atalanta can never meet, in Archer or Lancer class Camilla has basically had all identifying details that would separate Atalanta from Camilla removed so she essentially is treated as if she is Atalanta or at least an Alter of her. However for Avenger of Faker class the situation is different, the world still thinks Camilla is Atlanta, but due to her asserting she isn't this part of her myth emphasizing the living Camilla who managed to die before the transformation is complete, she is stable as an existence "partway between Atlanta and not Atlanta", however Atlanta being present would kickstart that process of her transformation this making her another Atlanta and removing any last traces of Camila (and thus any qualifications fro her to be Faker or Avenger class).

Phenex's gambit was that he planned to summon Chaldeas with Atalanta which would thus mean that once the two got face to face the reaming parts of Camilla's saint graph that haven't been converted into Atalanta would then start to be converted in her presence. Phenex planned to merge with Camilla and then plant his "essence" or being into that specific part of Camilla's saint graph, thus both he and Camilla would be deemed "abnormalities that different from Atalnata's myth and legend" thus he and Camilla would be erased together from her saint graph as the transformation finally completes. Camilla went along with it as it would give he one final chance to vent at Atalanta and Diana/Artemis for ruining her life, the idea would let her also annoy and spite the Mage's Association, Chaldea, and the gods (who due to her hating all gods by extension and all mages due to her current knowledge basically telling her they can and would do the same thing Diana did to her if they could) and it would let her get to meet Aeneas the man who fathered the child who saved/killed her**.

** I also had a potentially planned servant for this affair be Gray, without Reines or Lord El Melloi II, to highlight their differences. In short the ghost is that Camilla thinks Gray is kinda insane, an idiot, and way too trusting for her own good. In a bit more length and clarity Faker unlike Gray is not at all unafraid of making her feelings known loud and clear (having your life and entire being on a clock until you stop being you anymore I feel would make a person rather free to say and act as they felt, essentially making them very candid and introspective rather than hiding those feelings inside), Faker wants nothing to do with the world of magecraft (and only goes along with Phenex's plan as it is a way for her to get revenge own two people she really hates, spite the gods and the world as a whole, and actually meet Aeneas to thank him). If the two were put in a room, Faker would end up telling Gray she’s a moron for not being more candid with how she feels, that she's a fool for helping the moonlight world which threw her to the wolves, that she's insane for actually keeping much less using Add with the thing being so tied up in and to her own torment, and that nothing good could ever come from getting involved with divine spirits or mages.

The whole tone of the affair would be somber as although Chaldeas would "win" it wouldn't matter, Phenex and Camilla got what they wanted and never intended to beat them anyways. I also had an idea that Chaldeas would know they were under investigation and in trouble beforehand and Ritsuka fearing the mages association would kill him and also being still down about events in the temple of time. Everything would be more of a charter piece exploring themes of death, loss, and hopelessness, about how you come to terms with loss and that you will die, sometimes for things way out of your control and what you do. Ritsuka would end not necessarily much better than he started, but at least coming to terms with the idea that even if you know you are possibly going to die then there still are things you can strive for and seek to achieve, and that is what gives your life, however limited, worth.
    I feel like I still don't know enough about the 'verse to fully comprehend the event, but this does seem like an interesting idea.

Unrelated, but I decided I was unsatisfied enough with the Bayajidda sheet that I'd take it off of this thread entirely, though I might still rework it in the future.

Here's a new Saber sheet instead. I was looking at Otto the Great and related facts since I'm surprised neither he nor anyone connected to him seems to have a sheet already, and I thought this one would've been interesting. I was also inspired by Kiwi's sheet for Theophylactus of Tusculum, Pope Benedict IX. This Saber's from an earlier generation, but I tried to sneak in some vague family resemblance with the faceclaims anyway.

Class: Saber

Appearance

True Name: Octavian of Tusculum, Pope John XII

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Source: Historical fact

Place of Origin: Rome

Parameters
    STR: A

END: B

AGI: B

MGI: B

LCK: C

NP: A

Height: 177 centimetres

Weight: 72 kilograms

Dislikes: Being treated patronisingly, feeling like a target

Talent: Avoiding boredom

Natural Enemy: Otto the Great

Attribute: Human

Armament: Sword

Catalyst: The Diploma Ottonianum and/or a sufficiently wild party set in a Catholic holy site or in a location associated with the Vatican

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance B+

Having held authority over the Catholic church as Pope in his life, Saber's magic resistance is particularly increased when it comes to withstanding spells connected to it: but he was allegedly well-versed in tales of Pagan gods and sympathetic to many demons, including the Devil, to whom he'd toast with wine; his overall magic resistance can cover remarkably well a lot more bases.

Riding C+

No known anecdotes of Saber riding anything out of the ordinary. However, as an alleged hunter of his time, Saber is capable of riding on horseback and his competency in the Riding skill, no matter concerning what mount or vehicle, is increased as long as he has a trained falcon or other bird of prey by his side.

Personal Skills
    Divinity E

Though by most accounts he did not do a morally unassailable job of it, Saber did hold the highest spiritual charge of the Catholic church for most of his life, meaning the most divine one. As such, he is granted a low rank in this Skill.

Innocent Monster E

Saber very likely didn't do all the things of which he was accused; for example, the only recorded supposed first-hand account of the charges for which he was condemned at the Synod of 963 comes from Liudprand of Cremona, a source blatantly biased towards his rival Otto the Great; it's hard to tell exactly which of the numerous accusations to which Saber was subject were founded, though even many contemporaries who do not mention the charges at the Synod first-hand tend to speak ill of his character in general.

For Saber, this Skill is intrinsically tied to his Apostate Skill, of which it raises the Rank beyond what he would've actually received otherwise.

Apostate C

Lowers the Ranking of opposing Divine Mysteries.

This Skill is reflective of the perception that Saber plunged the Church into further corruption thanks to his immoral actions as the Pope.

Saber's true Rank in this Skill is E. This is because, beyond the alleged wordly actions for which he became more famous and the amount of accusations concerning them which he received, he did find the time to devote to ecclesiastical affairs at times: for example, in early 956 he wrote to the papal legate in Germany for information about the going-ons there and in West Francia, and encouraged him to continue in his actions against those who would "devastate the Churches of God"; on another occasion he granted privileges to Subiaco Abbey in exchange for nothing but the promise that they'd recite a certain amount of specific prayers daily; and so on and so forth. However, his Rank in this Skill is effectively raised by his Innocent Monster Skill, which accounts more for his reputation.

Noble Phantasm
    Ottone, Mio Falcone: Wicked Hunter's Devilish Raptor

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Anti-Unit

Range: 1~99

Max Targets: 1 person

A Noble Phantasm representing the falcon Saber used when he allegedly went hunting, mixed with accusations of him gambling and invoking the names of Pagan gods and all kinds of demons while doing so. Passively grants a bonus to Riding and can always equal or exceed the speed of any mount or vehicle for which Saber is using his Riding skill. By invoking his True Name and expending mana, Saber earns a sizeable momentary boost to the next Luck check. However, the check after that one will inevitably fail, and invoking his True Name again and again will have diminishing returns, with the bonus getting smaller each time.

Physically, it now shows up as a black-feathered falcon, regular in size and shape with the exception of having patagia in his wings. Though no name for this bird has ever been mentioned at the Synod of Rome of 963 nor in any other recorded account, Saber claims the falcon is called Ottone, 'Ottone' meaning 'brass' in Italian and 'Ottone il Grande' being the Italian expression for 'Otto the Great', one of Saber's greatest enemies in life. "An unfortunate coincidence. Don't read too much into it."

Oltraggio al Sinodo: The Tell-Tale Sword Which Carries The Proclaimed Sins

Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1 / 1~50

Max Targets: 1 person / 963 people

The sword with which Saber briefly fought in defence of Rome against Otto the Great and his armies. Its characteristics as a Noble Phantasm also represent other accusations that were raised against him at the Synod of Rome in 963 (having donned a sword as the Pope was itself deemed worthy of condemnation): specifically, the accusations of having blinded his confessor and castrated a cardinal subdeacon, subsequently killing them both, and that of having set numerous fires. Therefore, the sword, while out of its sheath, can emit a light blinding to all but Saber and his Master: the blindness caused by this light lasts for a period that varies depending on the victim's Endurance, typically ranging from a few minutes after the end of the fight to several days; Saber can suppress the blinding effect if needed, such as if he wishes to make the sword seem more normal. Secondly, when the sword connects with an opponent, it always causes the same pain it would cause if it had struck their external weakest point, no matter where that might be and where the sword actually struck. Finally, by invoking the sword's True Name, Saber will be able to set his surroundings on fire through a burst of extremely potent magical flames that will not harm him or his Master.

Lore
    Octavian of Tusculum was the son of Alberic II of Tusculum, count of Spoleto; Alberic II carried himself as the de facto prince of Rome, as had done his predecessors of the same dynasty, particularly Alberic II's mother Marozia and her younger sister Theodora. The dynasty had managed to install several of their own or under their control as Popes, and Octavian ascended to the papal chair rather young, somewhere between the ages of 17 and 25 (the Latin is unclear), taking on the name of John XII.

John had a considerably harder time acting as Pope and prince of Rome than his predecessors of the same dynasty. He could not keep the powerful Roman nobility as easily under control, and allegedly had a hard time keeping his personal impulses in check as well.

It's said that he always signed as Octavian when dealing with matters befitting the prince of the Romans and always signed as John when dealing with matters of the Church.

Early in his pontificate, John marched with armies from Tusculum and Spoleto towards the Lombard duchies of Beneventum and Capua, presumably to reclaim territories for the Papal State; Beneventum and Capua called in duke Gisulf of Salerno as well, at which point John retreated and signed a treaty promising that in exchange for Gisulf's non-interfence he'd give up any papal claims on Salerno.

Most importantly, John soon acquired a rival with the likes of whom the princes of Tusculum before Octavian never had to contend: the man who came to be known as Otto the Great.

That started when, around at the same time the deal with Salerno happened, King Berengar II of Italy attacked the Pope's territories. John therefore called Otto, then King of Germany, to his defense, and had him crowned emperor in exchange for the vow to protect the Pope and a new treaty, the Diploma Ottonianum or Privilegium Othonis, formally recognising the Papal States as independents, though the treaty was still restrictive towards the Pope on several accounts: after all, Otto had taken to routinely electing people as bishops or other members of the clergy before granting them lands or responsibilities, as a way to eschew dynastic disputes and ensure loyalty to him personally, and he did not intend to give this up, nor to concede any more authority of any sort to the Pope than what he deemed strictly necessary.

Otto left, allegedly recommending that John give up his secular, dissolute, lascivous way of life; he then quickly began to repel Berengar's armies with ease.

This meeting, and the show of power that Otto's armies were demonstrating against Berengar's, clearly left their mark on Octavian, who sent envoys to the Magyars and the Byzantine Empire to form a league against Otto, and even began negotiations with Berengar's son Adalbert.

Word of this reached Otto when papal ambassadors en route towards Adalbert were captured by Otto's forces; Otto sent deputies to find out what was happening in Rome. John, on the other hand, sent new envoys, this time to Otto, that claimed that the ones who had been captured while travelling towards Adalbert had been simply meaning to discuss reforms internal to the papal court itself.

Actual negotiations with Adalbert, however, did not cease, and when Otto, who had in the meanwhile effectively defeated and imprisoned Berengar, learnt that Adalbert had been granted access to the city in 963, he laid siege to Rome.

Octavian personally fought in battle, and initially drove Otto's forces across the Tiber River, but he and Adalbert fled to Tibur with the treasury once they realised there was no way they could keep defending the city for much longer.

Otto summoned a synod, challenging John to come forth and defend himself from the charges that would be raised against him. John simply replied that he'd excommunicate all who opposed him. The synod deposed him and elected Leo VII as the Pope. Here's how pro-Otto contemporary chronicler Liudprand of Cremona described the Synod of 963:

"Then, rising up, the cardinal priest Peter testified that he himself had seen John XII celebrate Mass without taking communion. John, bishop of Narni, and John, a cardinal deacon, professed that they themselves saw that a deacon had been ordained in a horse stable, but were unsure of the time. Benedict, cardinal deacon, with other co-deacons and priests, said they knew that he had been paid for ordaining bishops, specifically that he had ordained a ten-year-old bishop in the city of Todi ... They testified about his adultery, which they did not see with their own eyes, but nonetheless knew with certainty: he had fornicated with the widow of Rainier, with Stephana his father's concubine, with the widow Anna, and with his own niece, and he made the sacred palace into a whorehouse. They said that he had gone hunting publicly; that he had blinded his confessor Benedict, and thereafter Benedict had died; that he had killed John, cardinal subdeacon, after castrating him; and that he had set fires, girded on a sword, and put on a helmet and cuirass. All, clerics as well as laymen, declared that he had toasted to the devil with wine. They said when playing at dice, he invoked Jupiter, Venus and other demons. They even said he did not celebrate Matins at the canonical hours nor did he make the sign of the cross. "

Then again, it's not like Liudprand was the only contemporary writer to have little esteem of John's morals. For instance, another contemporary chronicler, Ratherius of Verona, wrote:

"What improvement could be looked for if one who was leading an immoral life, who was bellicose and perjured, and who was devoted to hunting, hawking, gaming, and wine, were to be elected to the Apostolic See?"

An initial revolt in favour of John as the Pope was violently suppressed by Otto's forces. Eventually, the emperor left Rome, at which point Octavian sprung back in action at the head of a large army of supporters, caused Leo VII to flee in fear for his life, and after taking Rome back in February 964 held a synod that declared the one that had deposed him as uncanonical. He mutilated some of his enemies in the city to reassert his influence and sent a bishop as an envoy to Otto, but before anything could come out of it, he died. The usual Liudprand stated this happened while he was committing adultery: some said the cause of death was apoplexy, others, an angry husband. Octavian would've been 27 at the youngest and 34 at the oldest.

Personality
    Many would describe Saber as a wild party animal prone to spectacular breakdowns and outbursts. In truth, he is a wary, constantly stressed-out, always fearing an enemy in every shadow and every everywhere, balloon-eyedly checking over his shoulder every moment, perpetually feeling one step behind his rivals, uncapable of knowing a moment of peace... wild party animal prone to spectacular breakdowns and outbursts.

Or rather, that's how he's used to being. As a Heroic Spirit, he has at least somewhat mellowed out on both of those accounts due to the fact that actually perceives his responsibilites as diminished in comparison to the pressure he had to be subjected to during his life. He can afford to slow down a bit more now... can he?

Saber no longer feels the need to perpetrate the same separation between Octavian of Tusculum and Pope John XII as he felt he needed to when he was alive. He no longer sees himself as having obligations as a prince, and much less as a Pope, but only as a Saber.

Interactions
    Benedict IX: "Not that I'm not proud, but how the hell do you make it all look so easy?"

Otto the Great: "If it weren't for you..." Saber devolves into a wild cascade of increasingly outrageous obscenities.
    Last edited by Serra; April 18th, 2021 at 06:45 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Octavian/John XII: Not bad, the NPs are pretty good, and you captured the "party animal pope" angle well. I feel like he could use more personal Skills though, maybe some Imperial Privilege, a minor Innocent Monster based on the people's exaggerated accusations of his negative feats (such as the adultery and making deals with the devil, unless you're going with the angle that he really did do every single thing he's accused of), and something with the concept of "corrupting" divine objects/entities based on his immoral actions as pope.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 16th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Unrelated, but I decided I was unsatisfied enough with the Bayajidda sheet that I'd take it off of this thread entirely, though I might still rework it in the future.
    Aw, I actually liked that sheet and thought his NP was pretty creative. Don't see why you had to take it down.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MAtte MAte Choto MAtte you are to fast ! man my last post seem to have been quite the accelaretor huh ?

Zmeya Gorynch : Quite good and intteresting the Special Version of MAd Enhancement . i must say and is the Noblephantasm Picture a (Fanmade) Ultimate Red Eyes Dragon ? Despite that she denies it i see her as Tsundere and i would be curious how she would thnk of my Tugarin Zmeyvich ?

THe Fool : Hm interstinng i must say ,but i cant help that he reminds me on on the yugioh Card Deck . Not bad .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Mm. It is a fanmade Ultimate Red Eyes. And hmm... It seems your Tugarin does a lot of dragonslaying. As the mother of Zmei, she definitely don't appreciate that...

Blog Entries
    I believe that Timur / Tamurlane also had the title, although that may be a misconception born from the play Tamburlaine loosely based on his life (and or me having played Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem one too many times and getting that line stuck in my head). I think he technically referred to himself as the Sword of Islam in his speech before attacking Damascus, but it may be the title scourge of god was given to him after the fact (and I can't say the guy didn't have the reputation for it, dude killed what's estimated to be 17 million people, 5% of the world's total population at the time and was feared throughout the majority of Europe, Africa, and Asia [although credit where it's due Genghis Khan technically killed an estimated 40 million people and had a larger empire as a whole*]). Either way your point stands on the whole Scourge of god thing (you could argue with Nero being considered by some the antichrist / 666 he/she could also count as the scourge of god), it's less of a unique denominator and more of a title given to specific people (so it doesn't fully make sense to hand the dude Mars' sword based on that principle alone).

* Although who knows what may have been if Timur either delayed his campaign to the spring against Ming era China or actually lived through the winter of 1405

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a Ernak (third son of Atilla and last ruler of the huns) sheet and / or a sheet for Hurshid Ahmed Pasha (based on me finding out about his tower of skulls and figuring I could give it a spin)
    I personally think that Ernak may have Little foundation as Heroic spirit as About him or dengizich is almost Nothing known . But funny i am working on a Attila servant as i personally despise These extraterrrestrial made ups with the Lostbelt GreeekMechas or Velber so will be this Attila a hard boiled Warrior which will either be Saber,Archer or Rider . And in the last days had i a quite crazy Concept of Uldin.

Then I'm probably getting stuff confused with Eternal Darkness and/or the play may have called him that. Even then I wouldn't be so quick to write off the play if it isn't historically accurate ad if there's one thing I've learned about Nasuverse they generally care more about doing something interesting or unique (and often tying lore back to other lore) than doing something necessarily historically accurate [Semiramis from Fate:Apocrypha actually had very little in common with the historical figure Sammurāmat who she is based on and her anecdote with poison is as far as my research shows neither based on any legends about Semiramis or any facts about Sammurāmat, the idea of her even being a poisoner was entirely an invention of Voltaire in his tragic play Semiramis which as far as I know is not accurate to the original character of Sammurāmat or the myths about Semiramis].

Other examples include implying Muramasa as being the teacher of Sasaki when Kanemaki Jisai exists and is commented to have possibly been such, giving Shirou Amakusa Jubei's sword (with no explanation as to how he got it or why he has it same goes for Castoria and Heracles' sword except there is a little more on why that might be [I think I heard someone tell me that it's implied that the inhabitants of Britain were originally from Troy and thus given Heracles bow was used in Troy* it's possible his sword may have been involved as well and they might have taken it with them to Britain, but's it's still a bit shaky**]). As for chasing legacies that's far from uncommon really, we saw the general idea with Richard the 3rd and Artoira in Nasuverse, a bunch of European monarchs named themselves after other monarchs they hoped to emulate or continue the legacy of, and pretty much every royal family everywhere was obsessed with their bloodline and ancestry.

*Also minor note up until now I think I may have said prior that Troy was possibly around maybe 700 or 800 BCE, well based on scrapped servant sheet I did a bit more research and consulted Vergil's Aenied and according to him based on the age of Ascanius’ age (the son of Aeneas) they likely happen some time some time in or around 1200 BCE (as Ascanius was said to have reigned from 1176 to 1138 BCE and he was Aeneas’ son and was involved in events which happened after the trojan war)

** That's not even getting into the whole mess that is the Karl der GroBe / Charles the Great versus Charlemange affair (which I am still unsure how to even process that as there seems to be evidence on either side of the fence which would support the whole setting of Charlemange maybe being fictional or an illusion rather than based in reality [it would possibly explain how Merlin interfered there if the whole setting was an illusion / story, or lie rather than an actual true story and would support text about things like the Hippogriff which seem to heavily imply the questionable nature of it's purported existence and how it seems able to flit in and out of reality, plus that would support the context of Charlemagne being the fictions version of Karl der GroBe but even then that raises a lot of questions about the paladins of Charlemange as a whole [are all of the paladins phantoms like asks rather than proper heroic spirits?]].

As for the extent of his empire, I apologize if I confused anyone but I will clarify Genghis Khan had the largest empire in the world, not Timur (I never meant to imply otherwise). I merely cited his empire as impressive, not unmatched or unsurpassed (as neither of those would be true as Timur's rule was both surpassed in size and scope of his ancestor's). As for the Chinese campaign IRL to be sure, in Nasu, well given magecraft I think he could have maybe done it (the dude killed a lot of people and in some cultures there are myths about people seeking godhood or immortality through human sacrifice and the idea of life and death ebbing connected is an idea expressed in Nasuverse, plus ancient Mongolia like ancient China did have a fair bit of human sacrifice so, so if those traditions had any ties to magecraft and he or a mage knew any of them he may have been able to have someone extend his life for maybe a century [plus if he took up Genghis Khan's habit of using things like the plague [or diseases in general] to weaken his foes then he may have actually won in Nasu [although that's a cautious maybe and not a absolute certainty]])

I can kinda see it, personally I would denote it with a skill like "For I am Attila" which would clarify the point and function by transforming his skills into variants of the skills more in line with what Attila was and basically apply a luck check to if see if it sticks. Either way it's a neat enough idea and fair play on the concept of someone trying to mimic someone else and Berserker would actually make a pretty good Faker class servant (which are fairly hard to do as I found out from trying to do a faker sheet on Camilla from roman mythology*).

(tagged for length) what my Camilla idea was

* Based on the idea of her actually being essentially what amounts to a vessel for Atalanta's soul (which Diana/Artemis keep in the stars in the form of a constellation to keep it out of Hades' realm) put in Camilla. Unfortunately this would come at the cost of Camilla finding out about this as slowly bits and pieces of Atalanta's personality and memories started to flow in (combined with her literally growing up to start to become near identical to Atalanta), Camilla took this very poorly and did her darnedest to slow or stop the transformation including essentially blogging or making a dairy of her own life just to thus know what she should be like rather than what the transformation was making her. Basically she willing marched off to war fearless of dying because of she was more afraid of becoming someone else than dying (as if she died at least she could die as herself and foil Diana's plot), however due to her literally becoming Atalanta she also inherited Atalanta's conceptual weakness to objects of allure thus when she saw Chloreus’ golden robes (which I considered making it a plot point that since Chloreus was possibly a preset of some sort, maybe making him a priest of Venus/ Aphrodite to add even more ties to Atalanta's myth) much like Atalanta and the golden apples she was helplessly entranced and a single soldier was easily able to kill her (I also considered leaving it ambiguous if this was Aphrodite getting rid of an enemy for her son, or if it was an act of mercy on her part as she may have pitied Camilla's plight).

I actually also considered fleshing this out with a full fledged event in it's own right based very loosely on the Agarthans epic of Remnant event (in that the demon pillar Phenex was involved and that they conspired with a heroic spirit who wanted to die and wanted revenge, almost nothing else would be the same). The idea is that after Camilla died her existence was halfway between that of Atalanta and the person who Camilla "might have been if not for Diana", her personal skills were mostly based on revised and modified uses for Atalanta's personal skills with a dash of Diana's power in there and one of her NP (her main one) would be based on Atalanta's bow. Due to so much of Camilla's legend actually being more of an extension or portion of Atalanta's myth the throne of history would actually basically consider Camilla "not to be her own heroic spirit" but simply "a branch of the greater tree of Atalanta's legend" basically making it so that as Lancer or Archer class she basically is a weakened copy of Atalanta with no sense of individuality or self. Only as Faker or Avenger (due to her hating, Diana, her father [for asking Diana's protection in the first place and starting this mess], the gods [for treating her like a plaything], Atalanta [for ruining her life], the world as a whole, and humanity [for basically just collectively throwing her in the same bin as the very person she tried to fight not to be assimilated by]) would she have any sense of being "Camilla", the whole affair would be set in a never-ending Trojan war where Odysseus never came and was trapped at sea and thus the war dragged on forever.

This would all be revealed in the end to actually be mostly a ruse on the part of Phenex and a forgone conclusion scenario for Camilla and Phenex as well. The actual reality has a bit to do with metaphysics and is a little technical but here goes. Essentially kinda like Sita and Rama, Camilla and Atalanta can never meet, in Archer or Lancer class Camilla has basically had all identifying details that would separate Atalanta from Camilla removed so she essentially is treated as if she is Atalanta or at least an Alter of her. However for Avenger of Faker class the situation is different, the world still thinks Camilla is Atlanta, but due to her asserting she isn't this part of her myth emphasizing the living Camilla who managed to die before the transformation is complete, she is stable as an existence "partway between Atlanta and not Atlanta", however Atlanta being present would kickstart that process of her transformation this making her another Atlanta and removing any last traces of Camila (and thus any qualifications fro her to be Faker or Avenger class).

Phenex's gambit was that he planned to summon Chaldeas with Atalanta which would thus mean that once the two got face to face the reaming parts of Camilla's saint graph that haven't been converted into Atalanta would then start to be converted in her presence. Phenex planned to merge with Camilla and then plant his "essence" or being into that specific part of Camilla's saint graph, thus both he and Camilla would be deemed "abnormalities that different from Atalnata's myth and legend" thus he and Camilla would be erased together from her saint graph as the transformation finally completes. Camilla went along with it as it would give he one final chance to vent at Atalanta and Diana/Artemis for ruining her life, the idea would let her also annoy and spite the Mage's Association, Chaldea, and the gods (who due to her hating all gods by extension and all mages due to her current knowledge basically telling her they can and would do the same thing Diana did to her if they could) and it would let her get to meet Aeneas the man who fathered the child who saved/killed her**.

** I also had a potentially planned servant for this affair be Gray, without Reines or Lord El Melloi II, to highlight their differences. In short the ghost is that Camilla thinks Gray is kinda insane, an idiot, and way too trusting for her own good. In a bit more length and clarity Faker unlike Gray is not at all unafraid of making her feelings known loud and clear (having your life and entire being on a clock until you stop being you anymore I feel would make a person rather free to say and act as they felt, essentially making them very candid and introspective rather than hiding those feelings inside), Faker wants nothing to do with the world of magecraft (and only goes along with Phenex's plan as it is a way for her to get revenge own two people she really hates, spite the gods and the world as a whole, and actually meet Aeneas to thank him). If the two were put in a room, Faker would end up telling Gray she’s a moron for not being more candid with how she feels, that she's a fool for helping the moonlight world which threw her to the wolves, that she's insane for actually keeping much less using Add with the thing being so tied up in and to her own torment, and that nothing good could ever come from getting involved with divine spirits or mages.

The whole tone of the affair would be somber as although Chaldeas would "win" it wouldn't matter, Phenex and Camilla got what they wanted and never intended to beat them anyways. I also had an idea that Chaldeas would know they were under investigation and in trouble beforehand and Ritsuka fearing the mages association would kill him and also being still down about events in the temple of time. Everything would be more of a charter piece exploring themes of death, loss, and hopelessness, about how you come to terms with loss and that you will die, sometimes for things way out of your control and what you do. Ritsuka would end not necessarily much better than he started, but at least coming to terms with the idea that even if you know you are possibly going to die then there still are things you can strive for and seek to achieve, and that is what gives your life, however limited, worth.
    yeah fiction and history could or can be diffeernt Worlds . About Genghis Khan had i the idea that through his sacrifices and that he was venerated by the Mongolic citizens aswell through that he saw himself as the representation of the Mongolic High and sky God Tengri be a Manmade God as the Monghols aswell the Chinese world still would have high Mysteries and that i speculated that in such World parts were the Age of Faeries like that in Britain to Arthorias time stil some MAgical Beings roaming in the World and Magecraft had most likely still Ancient strenght .like were know only when in the NNordic Scandinavia world the Age of Gods ended ,but what were the Events in the other spehres like were during the Chaotic Time in Japan were Shutent/Ibuki Doji s Onis roamed and ravaged and Raikou san and theothers .

So do i asume that the spread of Christianity ,judeism aswel the Islam caused the decrease in mystery aswell as official the rise of the Islam is under historical Scholars as the marking poin of the End of the Late Antique Age and start of the Middle Age .

About Karl the Great ,i would put him with the Emporer Constantin and Vladimir the Great as the three Great Saint Kings . One Question beside the famous Saladin after your oppinion hich other Rulers were the greatest Muslimic Rulers ? and About pre-Islamic i will make a Queen Zenobia profile as she is one of the few pre Muslime Arab servant candidate .

Also does someone know if there were some known Arabian Heretics during the Islam time as i read in the last months About pagan martyrs like the Nordic Blot-Sweyn or that i read that there is the Explanation Theorie that Gilles de Raies could have been a practicer of pre christian Religion . So have i wondered if in the Arabian spehre are some Rumors ?

besides during my reserarches did i found out that the legends of Gawain and Lancelot have Roots from the pre Christian Frankish Religion. and that Karls ancestor or of the MErovingian in General are Tracing back to a being called Merovech so perhaps someone likes to uses this .

But to Comeback i thiink that in Terms of mystery that in east europe where the mystery much higher then in western Europe (Britain excluded ) as there until the 1800 century the old Religions of Polytheistic Nature were practised like that Lithunia were during the 1300~1400 years a pagan land were Mystery was still strong as i think that the veneration of the populaze prolonged in certain parts of the world nasu verse wise (atleast) the Age of Gods to a extent.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 16th, 2021 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Mad Jack Churchill: Dang, I love that NP. I think it perfectly captures the whole "bizzareness" of enemies seeing him blindly charge forward only with his signature weapons. Allowing him to change class upon having his bow broken is also a creative decision that suits his character. Also did I spy a Summer Jack idea in there?
    Coming probably in summer, Mad Jack shows off the latest in beach warfare fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    This guy is awesome, when i read the last sheet i knew that would be the kind of guy running around in something like a dress, guess he did, kinda. When reading those anecdotes i would have added a low ranked protection from projectiles based on luck.
    A summer variant in an event that turns the beach into a grotesque joke variant of the D day or something would be his place
    Probably not D-day, but he'd certainly aim for making things more exciting. Personally, I'm waiting for when Christmas rolls around. Got a Santa Servant in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    Oh? You're Approaching Me? Do you really think you can just challenge me and expect to beat me with a sheet you just made in a few week-

Damn, you really did it.

More seriously, great job. I really like your take on Mad Jack, unlike me, you succeeded to show how cool that man was. Honestly, I was kinda lazy for the lore, just did a quick copy past of Wikipedia because I didn't know what to write. But you did an incredible job. Also yeah, I agree with you. People should absolutely take the time to do research about him.
    A few weeks? That's two days of work right there. Started from the moment I saw yours, I was so offended, I put off writing a new story chapter for this.

Thanks. I actually stole your All Kinds of Talents because it was just a good addition to him. Kind of like how most Cain Servants all have the same repertoire of Skills (mine being no exception). I actually knew you took it from the wikipedia because I had bookmarked it to remind me of him for later and used its sources when researching. Dude was awesome. Wish I could have seen him in action. Must've been quite the sight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Coming probably in summer, Mad Jack shows off the latest in beach warfare fashion.

Probably not D-day, but he'd certainly aim for making things more exciting. Personally, I'm waiting for when Christmas rolls around. Got a Santa Servant in mind.

A few weeks? That's two days of work right there. Started from the moment I saw yours, I was so offended, I put off writing a new story chapter for this.

Thanks. I actually stole your All Kinds of Talents because it was just a good addition to him. Kind of like how most Cain Servants all have the same repertoire of Skills (mine being no exception). I actually knew you took it from the wikipedia because I had bookmarked it to remind me of him for later and used its sources when researching. Dude was awesome. Wish I could have seen him in action. Must've been quite the sight.
    I did now read your Version of Mad Jack and i must aggree with you as i saw he uses a Sword aand read his famous Quote i thought Really > "I like this Man" as i personally find Sword >Symbol of Honor and in comparisn Guns or whatevery type of Riffle > Symbol of Unfairness and non humanity to be honest .

This remembers me Abit on the discussion of Arthoria and Kiritsugo abut the nature of War and the relation with Honor and knightines like in regard to this Scene could you add a line to Arthoria Morg ? and what is you oppinion About this matter as i saw this Scene honestly were i more on Arthorias side then Kiritsugos ?

Also really good work !

Also have you heard before my hint from him Morg ? Also i saw your line with Wallace and okay after i have my contest entry finally finished will my next servant be a Wiliam Walace servant . And out of curioussity what would your Jack Churchil think of my Burebista the WArrior King ?

Blog Entries
    Octavian/John XII: Not bad, the NPs are pretty good, and you captured the "party animal pope" angle well. I feel like he could use more personal Skills though, maybe some Imperial Privilege, a minor Innocent Monster based on the people's exaggerated accusations of his negative feats (such as the adultery and making deals with the devil, unless you're going with the angle that he really did do every single thing he's accused of), and something with the concept of "corrupting" divine objects/entities based on his immoral actions as pope.
    Thank you!

I can see the argument for Imperial Privilege, but it'd probably fit his rival, Otto the Great, much more; leaving it out could make for a contrast; also, I don't quite understand the specifics of the Skill acquisition it implies all that well, so I'm unsure if I'd be able to give it a satisfying description.

Regarding the lack of Innocent Monster: the angle I was trying to go for was 'He very likely didn't do all the things of which he was accused; for example, the only recorded supposed first-hand account of the charges for which he was condemned at the Synod of 963 comes from Liudprand of Cremona, a blatantly pro-Otto source; it's hard to tell exactly which of the numerous accusations to which he was subject were founded, though even many contemporaries who do not mention the charges at the Synod first-hand tend to speak ill of his character in general'; so I felt like not having a Rank in that nor in anything that implied he was a complete monster could've been sufficiently ambiguous, but I guess it could also be Innocent Monster Rank E. What do you think?

I really like that idea for the last Skill, I don't really have an idea for a precise name or description for it yet but adding it sounds great

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Aw, I actually liked that sheet and thought his NP was pretty creative. Don't see why you had to take it down.
    I did like the NP and Skills that I managed to put in, too, but, well, firstly, it felt like the Lore section could've been presented in a more engaging way, but more importantly, it felt a bit wrong for me to have a Bayajidda sheet based mostly on the myth itself without having properly researched the various theories on the origin of the legend first when some of those (f. e. the historical 'Man on the Donkey' Abu Yazid) could've probably also supported sheets just as well as the myth on its own, so it felt like I might've been missing opportunities to connect multiple sheets well and didn't know enough about these other counterparts to know what I was missing. I'm not sure whether this is a helpful comparison but it kind of felt like the same thing that would've happened if I had tried to make a Homer sheet without really looking at the various theories about who Homer could've been, if anyone.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!

I can see the argument for Imperial Privilege, but it'd probably fit his rival, Otto the Great, much more; leaving it out could make for a contrast; also, I don't quite understand the specifics of the Skill acquisition it implies all that well, so I'm unsure if I'd be able to give it a satisfying description.

Regarding the lack of Innocent Monster: the angle I was trying to go for was 'He very likely didn't do all the things of which he was accused; for example, the only recorded supposed first-hand account of the charges for which he was condemned at the Synod of 963 comes from Liudprand of Cremona, a blatantly pro-Otto source; it's hard to tell exactly which of the numerous accusations to which he was subject were founded, though even many contemporaries who do not mention the charges at the Synod first-hand tend to speak ill of his character in general'; so I felt like not having a Rank in that nor in anything that implied he was a complete monster could've been sufficiently ambiguous, but I guess it could also be Innocent Monster Rank E. What do you think?

I really like that idea for the last Skill, I don't really have an idea for a precise name or description for it yet but adding it sounds great
    I get your argument for Imperial Privilege now. E-rank Innocent Monster sounds fine, just remember that it needs to have an effect on his surroundings as well. In his case, maybe it works as an intimidation tactic, with others seeing him as a worse monster than he actually is? On the other hand, this also means that it would be easier for others to distrust him.

Blog Entries
    and something with the concept of "corrupting" divine objects/entities based on his immoral actions as pope.
    I actually have the perfect skill for that called Apostate that I've used on one of my contest sheets. It lowers the ranking of opposing divine mysteries and at higher ranks can outright remove them. It wasn't my original creation as I borrowed the idea from a Darwin Sheet made by someone on an old forum that doesn't post about Fate much anymore but you are welcome to use it regardless.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I actually have the perfect skill for that called Apostate that I've used on one of my contest sheets. It lowers the ranking of opposing divine mysteries and at higher ranks can outright remove them. It wasn't my original creation as I borrowed the idea from a Darwin Sheet made by someone on an old forum that doesn't post about Fate much anymore but you are welcome to use it regardless.
    How are you actually doing so Anju we havent heard from you awhile ? and what do you think of my theories of this Messsage ? Also would you in the ext time present us a new Servant from you ?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Jhalkaribai
    Class: Faker
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: India
    Armament: Axe, Sword, Gun, Stick

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Camouflage B
    A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. At B Rank, it is possible to fool an opponent by appearing as another Class or with different parameters. Faker was reported to have an uncanny resemblance to the rebellion leader, Lakshmibai and made use of that fact.

Independent Action A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. Having fought in a rebellion for independence along her natural disposition, she obtains a high rank.

Personal Skills:

Beast Slayer B+
    The ability to unleash a special attack towards Magical Beasts and wild animals. There were two reported incidents where she had killed a tiger and a leopard with an axe and cattle herding stick respectively. The "+" exist not due to having deep knowledge but from having the will to use anything against beasts.

Valor A
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Faker was most well known for her bravery and determination that was present from child until her death.

Companion of the Rani A+
    A skill that represents the close relationship that Faker shared with Lakshmibai. Faker was known to be a close advisor to the Rani of Jhansi herself, often carrying out orders on her behalf. So far is Faker's loyalty that she can somewhat exercise the skill Charisma of the Rani like she can along with sharing the same fighting skills. This skill also comprises the effects of Military Tactics. Ties into her noble phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

Nahin Girenge: Imitation Queen Carrying The Nation In Her Stead
    Type: Anti-Self, Bounded Field

The noble phantasm of Faker, representing the image of the morale raising attack towards the British army. It manifests as a bounded field that embodies the image of the "immovable queen that fought for her fatherland". A skin tight barrier that repels all attacks, Faker will act as the implacable queen and relentlessly charge towards her adversaries. Activating this noble phantasm would also have the effect of enhancing the charismatic effects of Companion of the Rani. Surprisingly, this noble phantasm takes relatively minor amounts of magical energy to sustain so Faker would be able to go through multiple battles on end with it activated. So, as long as the imitation queen stands tall, she will never break.

Lore

Faker's true identity is Jhalkaribai, a dahit warrior that acted as a prominent advisor to Rani Lakshmibai. Raised by her father, she taught many skills used for warfare including archery, horseback riding, artillery management, and swordplay. Even at a young age, she had some legends attributed to her that discuss her prowess and bravery including her takedown of a leopard with just a stick and abolishment of bandits that had come to attack the town. Soon, she married an artilleryman in the military of Lakshmibai who soon introduced the two, noting their uncanny resemblance. Afterwards, she joined the women's army under the Rani, eventually leading her own unit, the Durga Dal.

However, there came a time where the army was being beset by the British due to a betrayal by one of the generals. With little time left and morale dropping, Jhalkaribai had disguised herself as the Rani, leaping into battle and raising the morale of the troops, for the sake of buying time for Lakshmibai to escape on horseback. Eventually, she was defeated and almost executed as Lakshmibai until her identity was exposed. Sources vary on her fate from there on. Some say she was executed, others say she was released and lived a long life, and one says she was contained, escaped, and died along with her husband in another battle.

Personality

A serious, no nonsense type of servant. She does her job and does it right with no time for lollygagging. Outside of work, she is a wild child through and through. Very little shame exists within her so more often than not she would be seen wearing clothes that are more comfortable than modest, and you would more likely find in a playground. Though, despite her relative playfulness, it would seem as though she was carrying a burden. After all, bearing a deep similarity to the Rani appearance wise would inevitably have it's own consequences. Perhaps, she would like to be just Jhalkaribai once in a while.

Last edited by Vance; April 17th, 2021 at 05:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    I get your argument for Imperial Privilege now. E-rank Innocent Monster sounds fine, just remember that it needs to have an effect on his surroundings as well. In his case, maybe it works as an intimidation tactic, with others seeing him as a worse monster than he actually is? On the other hand, this also means that it would be easier for others to distrust him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Thanks to both of you! I added these to the sheet and actually ended up tying both of them together; the intimidation effect didn't seem exactly right to me for him, so instead I had Innocent Monster boost the Rank of Apostate beyond that which he would actually get otherwise, which felt pretty appropriate.

I also went back and added Double Class and For I Am Attila (Irregular) to Aguirre's sheet as I mentioned I might do a few posts back.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    for a project i am relearning everything i know about egyptian mythology. Were there any egyptian servant sheets that tried to tackle the nasu-verse version of ancient egyptian mythology besides the recent Imhotep of Fortuna? Like a real background theory?
    I wanna see some more for my
    plagiarism
    inspiration
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On the canon side of things, Fate/Requiem volume 2 includes Anubis' backstory, but I don't think that had any TM-original elements.

Blog Entries
    Say Comun, will you be posting anymore archangel Servants, or was Michael the only one you had in mind?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    for a project i am relearning everything i know about egyptian mythology. Were there any egyptian servant sheets that tried to tackle the nasu-verse version of ancient egyptian mythology besides the recent Imhotep of Fortuna? Like a real background theory?
    I wanna see some more for my
    plagiarism
    inspiration
    Well as i make a egyptian Lostblt can i tell you that Aton/Aten is here a Outer God like extraterrrestrial beings but why do you want to tackle the mythology actually Delrey ?

beside here is the Lostbelt i would like to hear your oppinion but please note it isnt finished .

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say Comun, will you be posting anymore archangel Servants, or was Michael the only one you had in mind?
    I'm sticking to just Mike. Unlike Royd's, my archangel lore isn't designed for variety.