Page 347 of 620 FirstFirst ... 247297337342345346347348349352357397447 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,940 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For sure, it's always fun to play with the stuff TM ends up leaving behind.

Blog Entries
    Mathurine de Vallois: I looked her up when I saw the name and audibly went "No way! No freakin' way!"
    I like this one, and I feel kinda sad for her. I can just hear Francis's response.
    You're right. Your dream is pathetic. You're a Servant now, girl. You already failed at your dream. You're just going through the motions. *snaps fingers, and her sword and shield start to glow* Go ahead and keep on believing. We'll see how far it takes you.
    And both Dagonets now have something to say to her, and I was reminded of Francisco when I saw "Entertaining others". My boy would probably love putting on a show with her too. Another Servant of yours to stick in my pocket.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aww, glad you like her, Morg. I feel like there's lots of fluffy snippet potential with her which I may or may not get around to writing one day.

One or two of my upcoming sheets also deal with figures who has little to no fighting experience, but are very good in other specific fields. That said, just like wanking a Servant, I found out that reverse-wanking one could be just as challenging, especially since these figures are starting to stretch the basic definition of a Servant (ghosts summoned to fight in a murder-death-kill ritual), and I have to get really creative in writing Skills and NPs for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    (ghosts summoned to fight in a murder-death-kill ritual)
    *Eyebrows raise in Actually Satan*
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hello master. Servant Alter-Ego. Come. I have a mission I must complete."

Sources: Asdfal7, Deviantart.com. Lulucian, Deviantart.com. Nikita Ilona, Pinterest.com. Wattpad.com, Pinterest.com. Unnamed, Pngfind.com.
    "the Case of charles dexter ward. released in 1927 on march 1st. It covers an alienists inspection of a suspect who seemingly went mad over the course of a week"Class: Alter-Ego
    True Name: Howard Phillip Lovecraft (Alter)
    Origin: Historical Fact/Modern Myth
    Alignment: Neutral-Evil
    Likes: the Macabre, Gothic architecture, Writing, and Luxury.
    Dislikes: Nightmares, the Unknown, and Those who know more than they should.
    Talents: Writing cosmic horror and meddling in affairs he ought not.Inciting willful ignorance and ignoring reality.
    Natural Enemies: Ruler-class servants, Sherlock Holmes.Thoththe Atlantean
    Other Classes: Caster, Gatekeeper, and Foreigner.
    Catalyst: the Call of Cthulhu, Azathoth, a ceremonial dagger from his home, or a piece of the book of thoth.
    Armaments: Arcane Arts (D-rank)Magecraft (Alien) (B-rank).

"As you can see, I am a rather unique servant... ah, but don't be mistaken. I am as real as that other H.P. Lovecraft... more real, perhaps"

"the Alchemist. released in 1908. The story revolves around a man living in a castle who encounters a wizard living within that aims to kill him"Parameters

Str: D End: D Agi: D
    Mna: B Lck: B NP: A+

"Trust me wizard. Even if my parameters are average, my skills are not."

"the Lurking fear. released in 1922 in november. a pair of hunters aim their sights on a mountaintop monster named the lurking fear but a horrid happenstance reveals a cursed truth."Lore

Howard Phillip Lovecraft is often called the King of Cosmic Horror, having written the most widely used setting for such things. While not entirely inaccurate or overstated, his actual popularity has waned over the years. However this version of him does not care about this.

Howard Phillip Lovecraft was, while an odd paranoid man, still just a regular man. However happenstance ended up with him foiling the plot of a cult using entirely mundane means. While he moved and avoided them temporarily he soon found himself being followed in the streets of New York.

Yet he would encounter his salvation in an antique shop. An old woman would convince him to purchase a strange book. Wrapped in gold and made of hings and emerald tablets, the book proved very useful. Through it he would have the tools he needed to survive.

Throughout his life he would fight the cults that hunted him. Sought to eliminate him for daring to fight back. Each time he'd use the knowledge the book professed to survive the coming battles. He even learned the magicks they used for himself to discover his own lineage as a half-incubus.

Yet for all this it was for naught. Eventually he found himself about to stare down an alien god. He could not avoid it. However he could not let it get the book... so he sent it to its original intended recipient; Maurice Doreal. After doing so he went to face his destiny... and survived.

Yet changed. For the alien god did not kill him nor threaten him. Instead it made a simple offer. In exchange for service the lord of night would proffer one wish absolute. Even if it itself could not grant it, it would seek any and all means to do so even at great risk to itself. It would even grant him power to accomplish the wish.

All he had to do was sign a black book. He knew this book and what signing it meant. However... a crazy idea entered his mind. These beings worked on 'the Common Sense of Man'. What if man simple lost that and could not perceive the inconvenient truths of the world?

He eventually signed, stating his wish; to bring blind ignorance of things that humans find troubling to all humanity. The lord of night merely smiled, took the book, and sent him back to reality. However, the change had been done. His blood had changed and with it his power.

That is what this version remembers happening. However it does not deny a single truth; It is an agent of Azathoth, god of ignorance. His blood is ignorance made manifest and it is possible that these events never occurred. However he does not care. His mission is clear; to bring blind ignorance to humanity to save them from the alien gods and all that would hurt them.

"That is my wish master. If it is granted, humanity lives in bliss forever. Stagnation is impossible and the aims of the alien gods forever ruined... beautiful, no?"

"the Last test. Released in 1927. It covers the Clarendon incident, where a doctor encountered forbidden secrets and went mad with power."Class Skills

Mental Pollution: EX

His countless experiences and paranoia would normally give him this skill at a respectable rank. However being infused with Azathoth's essence, manifested ignorance, has made this skill exceed its normal capabilities.

While Lovecraft acts perfectly sane he constantly rationalizes all that occur. From inconvinient occurances to his plans being foiled. He will rationalize it and be fine with it. As a result upsetting him or altering his mood even through normal means is impossible.

However he takes it a step further. Anytime he would receive a bonus he retains it for double the normal time he would and any detriment he removes in half the time. Further he is completely immune to all mental interference abilities.

"... Insanity...? Why would you call it that? I prefer 'Perfect Sanity'. I cannot be demotivated. I cannot be manipulated... no. I am perfectly, utterly sane... it is the world that is mad"

"the Crawling Chaos. released on new years eve in 1930. In it, a man dreams of the world being covered by a sentient black liquid."Existence Outside the Domain: B

The essence within his blood acts as a conduit for his patron. They cannot exactly control him but they are aware of his loyalty and reward it with his personal desire for ignorance. Due to his years of loyalty, this skill is higher than it normally would be for being outside the foreigner class container.

This skill imparts the particular authority to influence anyone he is directly speaking to. Effectively his words impart a B-ranked mental interference that encourages the recipient to ignore anything inconvinient to their goals.

It can be defended against with protections against magic, mental interference, or both. It cannot bypass immunity either.

"I am an agent of Azathoth but I have my own goals. Until he or the Lord of Night issue orders, I'm free to act... and right now I want that book..."

"the Terrible old man. released in 1920 on january 28th. It tells the tale of a band of burglars making a fatal error in attempting to rob the Terrible old man."Divinity: A

The essence of Azathoth is strong within him. Much stronger than most of his forms. In this iteration, HP has a level of divinity attributed to demigods. As is the case, he effectively is a demigod of Azathoth.

At this level he receives powerful protections and has exceedingly high bonuses when attempting to penetrate faith-based protections.

"A demigod... that is not wrong. In fact, it may be technically correct... however, he is no parent of mine just as I am no son of his."

"the Horror at red hook. released in 1925 on august 2nd. It covers the mysterious circumstances of Mr. Suyam and his eventual murder."Personal Skills

Arcane Arts SpecializationMagecraft (Alien): DB

Due to his time with the book of thoth he learned the secrets of Magick and as such can utilize many different fields of Magick. From transmutation to evocation he is not limited at all in scope. Rather he cannot compete with proper practitioners.

At his particular rank he can only cast up to two-verse spells and so will never properly be able to beat magus. He can indeed prove a hinderance and through his wit make their magecraft less effective but ultimately he would lose. Thankfully he has other talents.
    The book of thoth did not teach him Magicks. Rather it taught him a completely alien form of magecraft. It appears, by all counts, to be regular magecraft but proper ones will immediately detect a sense of wrongness from it. How the prana levels are not quite right, how the effect is a wrong element from the visual.

The basis in fact is similar to a young man. Rather than projecting his brand is more general and brings the fantastical images within without while not invoking a reality marble. These generally manifest as tentacles, mists, and liquid leaking out of floating cracked or broken glass.

"A caster? What a troublesome foe... but still... fire? Then I merely need cast water!Does my particular magecraft confound you? Do not concern yourself... for my brand would require blasphemy."

"the Unamable. released in 1923 in september. It tells the tale of carter and manton's investigation into the abandoned estate of the former."the Book of Thoth (False): A

The memories of an all-knowing book. These alone are a powerful imprint upon this spirit origin. So strong are they that he himself cannot forget them even with Azathoth's blessing. Thankfully, they come with great power.

Under their effects he effectively has Revelations, True Name Discernment, and Technique Elucidation at A rank. Additionally, should he spend a minute he has a general idea of the days events from his perspective.

Normally, mental interference could restrict this skill. However due to Mental Pollution this is impossible.

"Ah right. We never did discuss why I want it... I have memories. Memories that even my blood cannot forget... but I have power from them. Imagine if I had the real thing... I'd not need Azathoth for my wish then... so can you see now?"

"the Loved dead. released in 1923. It is a tale from a serial killers perspective about his form of madness"Dreamlike Charisma: C

A type of charisma reserved for particular kinds of servants. In life he was actually half-incubus. However the only gifts he gained from this lineage was an inherent sort of charisma and mystic eyes. The charisma is not the kind to lead armies but the kind to draw crowds and fascinate them.

A sort of mental interference occurs on all who hear. They either simply have their attention drawn if they succeed their luck check for a brief moment but on a failure they are drawn to him. From there if they support him they receive more motivation than they normally would but receive no penalties for choosing to not support him.

"So as you can see, I am quite a strong servant... master? Are you paying attention? Please, try to. We are in a war and I intend to win... if the book escapes me, I'll need the grail for any of my other options... I'm sure you have something you wish for, no?"

"the Horror in the museum. released in 1932 in October. A museum is owned by George Rogers is investigated by Stephen Jones who uncovers a horrid secret on how the owner produces such captivating wax figures"Personality

Lovecraft was a controversial figure in his time. He had a noted paranoia not normal among men. Even if his real work was a convincing reason, it was greater than normal. Yet that does little to improve his image.

However this version is arguably worse. While he no longer suffers from paranoia he has a sense of confidence and forwardness not normal. He doesn't accept 'no' for an answer and will utilize any means to accomplish his goals.

In a sense he has traded his moral compass in exchange for the loss of his paranoia. Truly it can be offputting as he relishes in the destruction of his enemies and their screams. He always was fascinated by the macabre and his loss of fear heightens it to almost lustful levels.

Yet he is not particularly evil. While he relishes in victory he does not celebrate death. The thought does not occur to him. Further if his opponent is human he never degrades or derides them and rather applauds their work.

Yes, more powerful than his depravity is his earnest love for humanity. He loves humans and all they do and wishes to bring them ignorance not to punish but to reward and protect. It is his entire reason for existing as an alter-ego; to work with Azathoth to bring his ignorance to humanity.

Of course bringing any of this up with him is impossible. Due to his willful ignorance, he does not view these elements as problematic. Rather he views them as essential and the one troubled as simply misguided or disingenuous. That they'd enjoy the same as him if they only knew.

Truly. H.P. Lovecraft, at least this form, is utterly twisted... from his love down to his lack of hatred.

"... Repeat that, master? 'Hatred'? I don't hate the alien gods. I think their plans wholly deplorable... but I don't hate them. I merely wish to protect humanity. I don't need to destroy them for that... otherwise I'd simply use the book, enact the most ancient of summoning rituals, and be done with it"

"Under the pyramids. released in 1924 in March. It describes a traveler being abducted by an egyptian cult who find his escapsim talent an affront and cast him into a secret ritual that leaves him scarred."Noble Phantasms

Kitab Almawt Almansuj Alkawnii
    Black Book of the Lord of Night

Type: Summoning

The legend of the book the Lord of Night brings to each potential ally. A book they sign in hopes for power. They always received but never learn what they gave up. Even he didn't when he signed.

Part of his power he himself has acquired a position identical to the lord of night. He convinces others to co-sign their life to servitude under Azathoth. His version is shared with that infamous lord and he may utilize that lords version himself.

Within the black leather tome he can manifest from any shadow he has within a series of names separated into 4 categories; Nonhumans the Lord of Night has co-signed to Azathoth, Humans the Lord of Night has co-signed to Azathoth, Humans he co-signed to Azathoth, and nonhumans he co-signed to Azathoth.

At anytime, so long as he has the prana, he may summon a familiar or powers equal to the prana he expends to gain them. The spell of a wizard, the teeth of a vorpal bunny, or the horn of a bicorn. All are at his command so long as he feeds the book prana.

If he wishes to summon the creature himself he must make a sacrifice however. He must cross out names and thus lives to summon the being forth as a servant-level familiar. For even a mere phantasmal 10 humans of the modern era are not enough. 100 would be required.

However the boons are obvious if he chooses to. If he supplies prana enough for an A-ranked noble phantasm he can halve this cost. However lives are lost in the summoning of a servant-class familiar of a name.

If he attempts to summon a great old one or outer god, he merely summons an aspect of them and even then require a proper vessel to inhabit. Some are simply destructive so this service is temporary.

Unlike many noble phantasms only one other servant can utilize his noble phantasm. Otherwise, even if stolen, it is useless as authority over it is not dictated by him but by Azathoth. Only noble phantasms that rewrite ownership can break this authority.

"There we go... everything is complete... now come forth Ailel, the sacred fire. I sacrifice these 200 names, all my prana, and these ten goats for you!"

"Azathoth. A story describing the blind idiot god. However he is no idiot. Merely ignorance made physical. Of course he is blind to what he created"
    Ealam Kawniun Min Aljahl Alsaeid
    Behold! Mankind's Salvation! A World of Blissful Ignorance!

Type: Reality Marble

His inner world. The world he idealizes and believes he will bring about. The shape of his soul. Normally magus cannot project this inner world. However, not only is he not a magus but he dabbles in forbidden magecraft. As such he can activate this noble phantasm with certain precautions.

First he must have at least 10 magus names in his book. Second he must receive permission from the Lord of Night to cross one of the high-tier servants from the list. After that he is ready to deploy the reality marble by simply making the necessary sacrifices when he invokes its true name.

Passively, this simply improves his personal skill Arcane Arts SpecializationMagecraft (Alien) by one. However once invoked his inner world becomes temporarily projected onto the real world for as long as he can sustain it.

It is not quite a world of chaos. Rather it looks like New York City in the late 1800s. However... things are wrong. The streets are a bit mistier. The clouds are drearier. The shadows are a bit darker... and there is always a droning noise akin to cicadas. However none of this bothers the people within his soul. The innocent inhabitants of the city. They go about their lives completely ignorant of the truths of the world... they won't even react to the battle ahead.

Things breakdown as he wills it. Specifically, for each individual their perception warps that they are alone and they will undergo a trial specifically designed to break them, ending in a face off with an alien god of his choice. While not the real thing it is a very close approximation having met several great old ones and alien gods.

However he can choose to eschew this esoteric form of combat and settle for a more brutal style, calling upon one to aid him in battle. Essentially this alien god will be equivalent in power to a ruler-class servant. Further its prana cost is practically non-existent, being a lifeform of his soul. Rather his prana cost is burning it to sustain the reality marble; the sacrifices were to bring it into reality itself.

While within his own reality marble his own existence enters a state of flux. While he always exist his exact place within is subject to change. Effectively he is only in the proximity of the target of his interest. Usually when he employs it there are specific people he wants to convince of walking the path of ignorance... and he will utilize his soul to convince them.

However there is one major weakness with the reality marble. The alien elements, while non-hostile to him, are not entirely harmless to him. An errant blow from an alien god will still damage him. However the reality marble, in stressful situations, will attempt to psychologically hurt him too. He can dispel the marble to deal with this but it is still a risk he takes invoking it, the reason he prefers his magecraft to invoking it.

"... I have no choice. You've forced my hand, master of faker. I will show you my vision... Ealam Kawniun Min Ajahl Alsaeid!... Heh... HAHAHAHA! Behold! Mankind's Salvation! A world of blissful ignorance! See how the people ignore the aliens that try to torment them!?"

------------------------

This was pretty fun to write overall. Faceclaim may be a bit eh but its fine for what I'm doing. I'm satisfied with this final version. Now onto the next one.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    HUMAN SANS

HUMAN SANS

HUMAN SANS

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit that’s human sans!!??

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What about Ness?

Blog Entries
    Yes you cracked the code the real servant is human sans the legend of human sans

Blog Entries
    ngl, i think your edgy chuuni FCs are getting a bit too much

I just finished WA2 and it made me cry like a little bitch so here

Name: Mary of Bethany
    Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Biblical Record

STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: D
    MAG: A
    LCK: B

A Saint recorded in the Bible. Little sister to Lazarus the Resurrected and Martha the Dragon-tamer. A tag-along who brought cheer to her comrades and siblings with her wild unrestrained spirit and a loving heart that overran reason. From the episode where Jesus admonished Martha for overworking instead of simply enjoying the presence of friends and family, to dumping her perfume on the former when he declared his death to be, she is essentially a good person....but that is not enough to make a saint, that is not enough to become a heroic spirit, nonetheless she is worshiped as an add-on to her siblings thus forming a triad. A girl whose summons should be extremely rare as reagents and situations would call her brother or sister instead, nonetheless she has been called and she has answered. Blood beckons blood, history beckons history and Tarasque rejects his 'duty' as the son of the Leviathan and even in that dark seas where no saints can reach, Mary possessing low qualifications of sainthood and being tied to his myth answered the call of her friend and became his anchor. In pact dragon and girl became one to defy the Admiral of the Hellish Seas, Leviathan

First! To strike all that hurts my friends! Second! Who cares about punishing every heinous evildoing?! Third! Whether things are ugly or beautiful, if you're here in this sinful world, don't ever expect anything worth of doing or possessing to be easy at all!! The strike of my fists will banish the sea! My anger will follow and burns all sins! The fury of my two fists, the frenzy of my rage, they are my answers you shitty snake!

Her personality and good-aligned nature remains the same but by becoming a Pseudo of Tarasque and her self-taken mission to protect him from Leviathan's clutches caused the bursts of rage commonly seen in Lazarus and Martha to become a constant mood. A defender that charges ahead without thinking twice, sounding a brave war cry more horrendous than those of demons, yet uplifting. Her intent is obvious, cause a ruckus on the frontlines so that all enemies will focus on her alone as such it becomes a 'defensive' type of fighting despite possessing the bearing of those in the Berserker Class.

Yet outside of fighting she barely talks about herself, always gushing about Martha, Lazarus or other servants refusing to the acknowledgement and praises of others for a simple reason. She doesn't feel worthy of being a Saint, all she did was stay by her family's side come hell or high water, something she believes anyone is capable of doing so and otherwise is just a failure, not realizing that she accepted Tarasque's friendship with a mere say so from Martha or how she worked day and night to keep Lazarus healthy, irregardless of the chance of his illness claiming her as well, are traits seen as legendary by the people. To approach a dragon not with the intent to kill, fear or tribute but merely as another person or risking her life without a single thought to herself. A girl who embodies familial loyalty and those who befriend her will have a strong supporter that just can't seem to register the idea of 'giving up', yet at the same time such attitude makes it difficult to cut losses and leave so a master needs a strong spine to defy her and guide her to other paths.

"It's just. He died for us you know. It's up to us to make the world a better place now. Heroes, messiahs....I don't want those if they are just euphemisms for sacrifice!"

Personal Skills

Class Skills
    Self-Field Defense (A): Trademark skill of the shielder class. Defensive wide-spread capacity that does not defend the self but in exchange allies receive great protection. Tarasque is a dragon known for only one thing, his defense. Couple with Mary's personality it has 'inverted' and she can use magical energy to create an area where everything is imbue with Tarasque's 'shell' at the cost of no defense to herself

Personal Skills
    Radiant War Cry (A+): A skill of similar nature to the Amazonian's War Cry. The declaration of one's nature. The dragon roars, the maiden storms and the message is clear "NOT ANOTHER STEP!". Territory is automatically granted and gains buffs as long as she can hold the line but in exchange emotions run wild and retreat becomes near impossible

Surpassing the Seas (EX): Teeth becomes fangs, fingers claws, skin scales. Yet Mary's mentality remains the same, no matter how deep they fall into the abyssal waters they will always remember certain lights without failure. A beast who has broken away from nature and authority and achieved the same freedom as humans, not out of a desire to be like them but simply due to love. The tragic drake knows solitude no longers and will never return to these days

We'll never be alone (E~EX): One day there will be parting, but the meeting had meaning, emotions become bonds, the future is built upon hope and comradely. No longer a single person has to carry the fate of the world upon their backs. "Be not sad that it's over, be glad that it happened" words Mary lived by and continues to live upon in every manifestation. She will bawl, she will storm away, she will scream her heart out but not once she will regret those meetings. A passive skill that turns hopes into power, holding hands, desiring the future together, protecting the world together, all those feelings will become a radiant light and pierce throught all darkness

Noble Phantasm

Tarasque- Oh My Friend Let's Gaze At the Sky Together
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A+
    The halcyon days of Mary, Martha, Tarasque and Lazarus simply lazing together at a grassfield looking at the sky. At that moment their titles and deeds meant nothing, they were simply family and friends basking in the presence of each other, a reminder of why they fought so hard to stay together. Even as he sacrificed himself for the world, even as they were chased away by fearful people, even as the world changed and Tarasque wasted away day by day, they would never regret this story

A brilliant reality marble formed from the 'impossible' bond of a dragon and his friends. A beast of hell that surpassed his nature not due to a greater power, not due to the worship of humans, but simply because one day a certain girl knocked him around and introduced him to her family. A blessed field of healing waters where curses are removed, the body is healed, wild emotions become calm and one cannot but be reminded of better days

This his is treasure, his ocean

Bond CE

A human form? Well Tarasque is able of doing it.
    Why he doesn't do it? Well he mimics humans way too well, it caused a lot of problems, he nearly even died one time
    So yeah it's no wonder he doesn't do it around Chaldea, guy will never stop being a shield.
    Besides a strong body allows Martha to roughhouse him around and destress so it's all good I guess?
    Ah but if you really want to see hmmmm....Oh here that Merlin guy said he knew how to make pictures out of memories so here
    Isn't he the cutest?

Blog Entries
    "Heh... well 'ello there little missy. 'ow might I be a' service? Ah, right... I'm servant Assassin, by the by."

Sources: Seli-chan, Zerochan.net. Usutsuki, Zerochan.net. Lacey Bice, Pinterest.com. KesslerStormblade98, Reddit.com.
    "1800-1810: Thomas Jefferson becomes the 3rd president of the USA and purchases what would become western America from France, prompting explorers to head westward."Class: Assassin
    True Name: Orrin Porter Rockwell
    Origin: Historical Fact/American Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Dislikes: Sinners, Government, and Law-breakers.
    Talents: Assassination and Defending Mormonism
    Natural Enemies: Enemies of Mormonism
    Other Classes: Archer
    Catalyst: the Mormon Avenger and the remnants of his hair.
    Armaments: the Mormon Avenger (C-rank)

"Don't worry pardner. I ain't done yet. We got more ta discuss"

"1810-1820: The british set fire to the White House, however Dolley Madison saves a portrait of George Washington. Later, american Andrew Jackson fights in the Battle of New Orleans and becomes a hero"Parameters

Str: C End: C Agi: C
    Mna: E Lck: A+ NP: B

"Errr... why are my- Ah, nevahmind, nevahmind! It's fine, master! We can get through this, promise!"

"1820-1830: Controversially two presidents are elected years apart. John Quincy Adams and Andrew Jackson. The former has controversial policies while the latter has a party that nearly destroys the white house"Lore

Born to Sarah and Conner Rockwell as an only child, they raised him secularly but encouraged him to believe in god. Rather they taught him the importance of deep, unshakable faith. That only through faith is one saved. He took these teachings to heart as he witnessed Joseph Smith rummage through the wrecked remains of a carriage while he played in the woods.

8 years his senior, Joseph was still unwise to the world and confided in him. This trust was not misplaced as Orrin did not spill Joseph's secrets. However he accompanied the older gentleman as much as he could, curious on this 'Magecraft' and became infatuated when he learned its source of power.

Of course he didn't reveal its secret. After all, it was taboo among Joseph's kind and the more that knew the more the power would weaken. So he kept this secret, instead acquiring materials that he could without raising suspicion. Eventually, at age 17, he became Joseph Smith's full-time assistant. Eventually he had to part to become a serviceman in the military so that he may use his paycheck to help Joseph Smith.

He was there when Mormonism was founded. He was there as Joseph Smith took long hours reading that emerald tome. He was there as Joseph experimented on his own soul. He was there when Joseph Smith refused to experiment on anyone but himself. His faith in Joseph Smith's humanity grew deeper.

So deep that he took to killing. Not just random people of course. Simply those that learned the secrets of mormonism and needed to be stopped. The only time he attacked someone that didn't directly threaten Mormonisms secrets was a politician that threatened to remove mormons from the state.

When he failed he was jailed for nearly a whole year. Without his protection the Smith family was forced to flee to utah, destroying all of their work in the meantime. Once he was free, due to his reputation of everyone he shot dying and that the politician was alive, he headed west following what he believed to be signs of god guiding him to Joseph Smith.

When he arrived, Joseph Smith was shocked. However he was glad. So Joseph did something that even as a servant he holds dear to his heart; Joseph Smith utilized a powerful spell within his crest and blessed him. In exchange for a Geas' that limited his actions he was protected from the concept of damage from blades or bullets.

The spell proved powerful. From then on bullets bent around him ever so slightly and blades were slowed just enough to let him take advantage of the mistake. He was already strong due to the training in the military but this spell protected him and made him stronger.

However it proved not enough. The panic regarding the mormons reached a fever pitch and a mob ended up swarming and killing him... except that was a ploy. Joseph Smith had an important ritual that night and he needed a distraction. He had set it up for him, using someone that looked like smith.

However as he returned to the ritual he saw something incredible. Joseph Smith was at the zenith and changing. As he watched Joseph Smith ascend into something clearly not human he heard a voice telling him that this could not be allowed... so for the first time ever he attacked smith.

He staged the scene to make it look like a mob attacked and erased signs of the ritual. Then he looked to the book of thoth and used it. He had learned how to. He could not precisely read but the book always made its information clear. It showed him pictures of what to do next. He followed them carefully and got rid of the book.

After that he looked over the descendants. He made sure that none strayed as close to Joseph Smiths final conclusion. A crazy plot. Eventually he died a natural death fulfilling the prophecy Joseph used to mask his casting of the protection spell.

"Err... Well... that is a bit true... I did kill 'im... but that weren't Joseph Smith... don't get it twisted. Whatever he did made him someone else... dunno who. Jus' he weren't the Joseph Smith I pledged loyalty to... otherwise that spell'd failed when I shot..."

"1830-1840: A horse beats a steam engine. A painter attempts to assassinate Andrew Jackson but is killed in return. Finally the siege at the Alamo occurs creating a modern legend."Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B

Never caught. Maybe seen by his victims. No witnesses. Orrin Porter Rockwell was a very successful assassin for mormonism. The few shootings he did openly were clear acts of justice. The one shooting he did his victim couldn't clearly identify him as the perpetrator, simply accusing him on reputation.

At this rank, well earned, he is effectively hidden from all potential enemies and witnesses except for servants who specialize in searching for hidden foes. Before his attacks, his rank drops to D-rank exposing his existence to servants and powerful magus but otherwise still hidden to normal magus and humans.

"Yessir. Betchyer surprised that I gots this skill this high for when my legend were made... thankfully, I had a history ta it."

"1840-1850: James K Polk, the then president, announces the discovery of gold in the west and the Gold Rush of the 1800s begins"Personal Skills

Existence Outside Fate: D

Does not necessarily denote an existence that fate cannot or does not see but rather someone who so wholly defied fate it left an imprint. He took by surprise a man who was about to achieve modern godhood. Without his direct interference he would have succeeded and the counter force would have activated.

However it didn't against what Fate determined would happen. Orrin Porter Rockwell, a man of deep faith in Joseph Smith, shot him dead mid-ritual. While divinity occurred in the modern era, it burnt out in 20 years and none involved ever knew. Due to this event he officially became harder for Fate to see as he had cheated.

Unknown to fate or Joseph he too used the book of thoth. Not to study but to help. He predicted the enemies of mormonism and attempted to eliminate them as they rose. He wasn't able to check often but he managed. After everything occurred he sent the book to another hoping to prevent its corrupting influence.

While higher ranks make it more and more difficult to predict the servant bearing this skill, he did not do enough to warrant this. Rather his motions within the world are blurred. One can get a general idea but no precise information. They require a luck check to which he is entitled to a luck check not to block but mitigate specific information regarding his skill set.

However these are supernatural means that utilize reading fate. Skills like clairvoyance, mystic eyes of precognition, or even Revelations. However physical means are unmitigated. Skills such as Instinct or Eye of the Mind (False) do not face such resistance and function completely properly.

"Heheh... it weren't noth'in big... Joseph lost himself... an' I failed ta rope him back before he went too far... but... but maybe... maybe this time... maybe I can stop it... maybe..."

"1850-1860: the release and popularity of 'Uncle Toms Cabin', the Kansas-Nebraska Act, debates between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglass, and John Browns raid of Harper's Ferry in Virginia raise tensions within the country between the north and south"One Shot, One Kill: C

A reputation he acquired both in the military and as a gun-owning civilian. He was rumored to only ever use one bullet per person. The few times he used more the victim survived. It is this reputation that proved his innocent against the accusation of attempting to assassinate a politician.

This skill grants a plus modifier to all attacks with the Mormon Avenger but the first shot is always EX-ranked. Further if the enemy survives they cannot recover from the shot through normal means, requiring extensive work to recover from.

"I did 'ave a reputation like that... an' they ain't wrong. Except one time... bastard was right lucky that time... if only I'd had a second clear shot..."

"1860-1870: the Civil War occurs within America. Abraham Lincoln wins the war and keeps the union together... 5 years later, he is assassinated. Civil War hero Ulysses S. Grant becomes the new president at the turn of the decade"Guardian Angel: B

A skill denoting not an angel of guardianship or having a guardian angel. Rather it denotes a servant that was adept at faithfully defending others. In his case he stalwartly defended mormonism and his charge Joseph Smith from himself.

This skill allows the servant to displace damage. Specifically of others. While they may attempt to displace the damage onto the environment, that is much harder and requires prana equivalent to a noble phantasm of the armament level. However if displaced onto themselves, it is very simple and practically costs nothing.

At his rank not only can he displace damage he can even outright mitigate the damage coming in by at least half. Effectively so long as the target is within 10 meters of him this effect occurs automatically. Further he stores prana expended on damaging him and adds it to his next attack.

"Heh... I did have a reputation fer be'in the aveng'in angel a' mormonism... an' they ain't wrong."

"1870-1880: Ulysses establishes the first national park Yellowstone Park. William Tweed, a crime boss working out of New York, is arrested ending his reign of terror. George Custard dies inthe battle of the Little Bighorn. Rutherford Hayes narrowly wins the contested 1876 presidential election."Hawkeye: C

One moonless night Orrin drunkenly stalked the streets. A bank robber escaped with his loot nearby and rushed ahead of him. Showing off he drew his revolver and waited until the robber crested the hill and then fired in the pitch black darkness. On that street at midnight his light was the only one that shone and he successfully stopped the robber dead in his tracks... thus this skill was born.

This skill grants him superhuman sight. He can see with perfect detail over a mile away, with things only blurring at 10 miles away. Not only that he also is not hindered much by pitch darkness. He see's as if the room is covered in a light blanket of soft lighting, like a night light is active. Inherently this skill raises the Agi parameter by 1 rank.

"1880-1890: The brooklyn bridge is opened and a week later causes tragedy. The statue of liberty is also set in the new york harbor. Finally the south fork dam breaks destroying many towns including the industrial town of Johnston."Personality

Orrin Porter Rockwell. The man that vowed servitude to Joseph Smith. He promised to help Joseph Smith reach his goal of the swirl of the root. Even if he knew nothing of magecraft or magus he was impressed and awed by Joseph Smiths earnest love for god and the path of magecraft.

Yet it ended poorly. He ended up being forced to shoot Joseph Smith because in the months they spent apart he was unable to stop Joseph Smith from straying from gods path. In those months he had lost the confidence of his friend and as a result he had no idea Joseph's true intention.

Despite his rampant murders and violent nature, he was a devoted, gentle man. He only ever acted out of a perceived need to defend his friend. Later he would regret these deaths, realizing the book may not be trustworthy. As a result anyone and anything claiming to be a source of infinite or predictive knowledge is met by him with suspicion.

Yet the only one he does not hold this to is simply Joseph Smith. He will wait a few minutes but decide which version he's speaking to; the later in life version or the younger version. Dependent on which he decides determines his relationship; one of awkward distance or one of jovial friendship.

Other cowboys are often met with contempt. This is due to most of them being criminals and thus law-breakers and/or sinners. While he does not hate them he cannot stand them and generally avoids interaction in a friendly manner.

However all this changes when he gets drunk, which is often. He becomes an absolute child crying easily, loving easily, and loving fun. Even things as silly as moving objects can entertain him and he does little to hide this. Usually when he sobers up he apologizes for his conduct but does nothing to change it.

"... Er... uhhh... oh, hey master. What're we gonna do if we get ambushed here? Com'on, com'on, less git to yer werkshop!"

"1890-1895: Lizzie Borden murders her parents in a shocking murder case. Yosemite california becomes the countrys second national park. the Depression occurs for 7 short years."Interactions

Master
    "So then... master... wats yer wish? Mine's simple... ta prevent the smith family from evah fall'in down Joseph's insanity... well... I 'ave another but that can be done if I'm alive..."

Jean-Baptiste Etteilla
    "-spits on ground- git back ye thief. Ye won't be tak'in mah master by surprise."

Joseph Smith
    "... So... which is it... young or old? Which version are ye... Joseph Smith?"

Isaac Newton
    "... Oh! I know you! Gravity guy!... Errrr... why ya a lady?"

Aleister Crowley
    "... well damn... ain't you a funny guy... no matter... if ye can bleed then ye can be killed... it's god's decree after all..."

Howard Phillip Lovecraft
    "... Tsk... I can't work with ye... even if ye are right... even if that insanity yer spout'in is right... I can't agree... cause no way in hell would god let it happen! Right, master!?"

Maurice Doreal
    "... Damn... it reached you... I was... try'n ta prevent this... guess I gotta protect you too... eh? Will my master mind? Why would he?"

"1895-1896: Governor of new york at the time future president Theodore Roosevelt cleans up the police department and charges the San Juan Hill."Noble Phantasm

Prophetia Patris, Protectio Domini.
    the Life-Altering Prophecy of Joseph Smith

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A crystallized legend of the prophecy Joseph Smith granted to Orrin Porter Rockwell. That so long as he held the faith and the vows he made that no bullet or blade would ever harm him. Part of this was no shaving his hair. Despite shaving it once for Joseph Smiths sister in an act of sacrifice he held his vows and faith to himself. As such he is blessed with this divine protection.

While it does not outright block the damage caused by attacks it heavily mitigates them under certain conditions. First any blade regardless of rank is reduced to E-rank. Bullet-type projectiles are as well. Otherwise they simply have a luck check applied to reduce it to C-rank on a failure and retain their rank on a pass.

Secondly the damage dealt is displaced. Not to his body or the environment but his hair. His hair acts as a second mass of prana equivalent to B-rank that he can utilize but generally won't. Rather he generally keeps it maxed out so that the damage soaked from attacks and noble phantasms are displaced. Only when he is bald does this noble phantasm mostly seal.

Outside of the above this noble phantasm imparts an effect akin to Battle Continuation at C-rank. He can ignore superficial fatigue and injury but fatal blows will slow him down or even kill him. However there is a deeper power.

So long as he has enough prana equal to a C-rank and his master holds a command spell he can with his masters permission burn both and completely nullify an attack so long as it is a 'slashing' attack or 'projectile' attack. Even a club being swung counts. Rather than displace the damage the attack simply bends around them as the concept 'the prophecy is in effect and this blade or bullet cannot reach him' enforces itself upon reality.

When bald he can restore his hair by gaining abundant amounts of prana. If he passively restores it, he regains all of his hair in a month. If actively draining from a leyline or the inhabitants then he regains it much faster.

"Heh... ye got one thing wrong saber... ya don't got me cornered! Prophetia Patris, Protectio Domini! Behold the Life-Altering Prophecy of Joseph Smith!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Merry Christmass at the others of the Create a Servant crew ! Have a good Time !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’ve been posting links to the sheets here (and on the monthly contest) under my r/tumblr posts on Reddit lol.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I am quite new here but I have been seeing the servant sheets here and they look great. I am trying to get into Servant making are there any tips for me to know. Before trying my hand at one.

Blog Entries
    I'd say before writing up a sheet, one of the most important thing is to choose a clean looking format or template that suits you. These are the basic outline for writing a Servant, so you can just fill it up and expand on it however you want. You can either take inspiration from the ones posted here, or just copy the format of canon Servant profiles. Here's one example of a good format from the MCaS thread.

Spoiler:
    Character Image/Faceclaim: (Optional)
    Source:

Class:
    Other Classes: (If Applicable)
    True Name:
    Alignment:
    Place of Origin:

Parameters:

STR:
    END:
    AGI:
    MGI:
    LCK:
    NP:

Height:
    Weight:
    Talent:
    Natural Enemy:
    Attribute:
    Traits:
    Armament:
    Catalyst:

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Noble Phantasm Name
    Noble Phantasm Title
    Type:
    Range:
    Max Targets:

Lore:

Personality:

Relationships:

Creator Notes: (Optional)

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas, everyone! I got you guys a cat girl.

It is I, Dagonet, come to rid this world of the frowning monarchs that plague it! Show me those smiles!

Click

Out of that dreadful armor! I really prefer not to use it, but it's often a necessity.

Now this feels right! You realize how hard it is to find a fitting form?

All these droll faces. I suppose it's time! Come to me, and I shall reinstate the reign of laughter!

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Fairy Knight Dagonet/Tybalt
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Mad
    Place of Origin: Lostbelt Britain
    Height: 182 cm.
    Weight: 75 kilo.
    Dislikes: Frowning. Humorless people. Failure.
    Natural Enemy: Fairy Dame Guinevere, Morgan

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (Feline) (A+):
    Cait Sidhe were known to pass near bodies to claim their souls before they could pass on to the afterlife. This was actually a part of their function as Fetches to lead the souls home. This misconception caused them to perform watches called Fèill Fhadalach to prevent this. Cait Sidhe adapted, becoming even better at concealing their presences in order to fulfill their duty, becoming less visible than a shadow when they desired.

Independent Action (Feline) (A+):
    Assassin, alongside her fae nature, is a Cait Sidhe. One can guess why a cat would have such a high rank in this particular Skill.

Personal Skills:
    King of Cats (A):
    The title of the leader of the Cait Sidhe, this is Assassin’s declaration as the unquestionable ruler of cats and their fae counterparts. While having no effect on anyone else, it acts as A rank Charisma for every feline and felinesque creature it encounters.

Fetch (EX):
    Specialized combination of Evening Bell and At the Boundary born of Assassin’s existence as a Fetch.

As a being of impending death as well as travel to the afterlife, Assassin has gained the effects of both Skills. Possessing a moderately low chance to instantly kill anyone she strikes and immunity to instant death, fear, and charm effects, Assassin will drag the enemy to the afterlife kicking and screaming if need be.

It also gives her minor Clairvoyance, but she can only perceive someone’s death, and only on the condition that the death is close at hand, the furthest time frame being a week.

Shapshift (A):
    Assassin’s amorphous natural ability change her shape as she desires. Her natural form is that of a tiger sized cat, but she has the ability to take on a human form in her duties as a Fetch, allowing her to mimic the person who will soon meet their end or simply a body of her own.

Fairy Jester (A):
    The Divine Protection of one chosen as an admonisher of the Fairy Queen.

It is a self-buff that is specialized towards Anti-Unit and Anti-Authority attacks but forbids action against those identified as “Jesters”. Against suited targets, it raises her Strength by one rank while being lowered the same against the unsuited.

Noble Phantasm
    Egeking of Cats: Faultless Claws of the Fetch (A)
    Anti-Identity/Authority

Due to Dagonet’s Saint Graph, Assassin has acquired the effects of his Noble Phantasm, Egeking, in her claws. While it doesn’t possess the effect of removing concealments on the user, it does still prevent her from being affected by otherworldly and divine effects while also harming “fools pretending to be greater than they are” just as Dagonet could. The added bonus that her claws can affect items she touches without having to stab them is just icing on the cake.

Greymalkin: Black Armor of the Cat King (B)
    Anti-Unit

Named after the first King of Cats, this armor is the treasure of the Cath Sidhe, forged by methods long forgotten. It enhances the natural abilities of its holder, increasing their physical abilities to their maximum while also granting them B rank Magic Resistance. This secondary effect has only been granted due to Assassin’s Saint Graph being grafted to Dagonet, associating it with Greysteil.

The armor, just like a Cait Sidhe, can change its form. While its greatest form is the full body metallic suit, it can shift to other forms that are less useful but more appealing to Assassin’s fashion sense.
    Lore

Fetch/Cait Sidhe
    Among the Fairies of Britain, there were a group ostracized by the rest. The Fetches, whose existence was an omen of death, even for the immortal fae. For one to appear in front of another is declaration that they would soon die, all from a being looking exactly like them. However, the Fetches have a secret.

The Cait Sidhe feline fae that reside outside most fairy society, having their own ruling class and courts outside the rest, with their own kings that are acknowledged by the rest. They are also predators that prey on the souls of the departed, consuming them before they can drift to the afterlife.

These two disparate fae are actually one in the same. A Fetch is more accurately a Cait Sidhe that has had a precognitive episode relating to a specific person. These episodes always foretell of the target’s death and Cait Sidhe, in a feline show of dominance, appear before them in their form to claim it as their own as well as to show their fidelity in alerting them to their coming demise. Fetches return to their true feline forms whenever they are not being harbingers of death and claim the souls of those they foresaw dying in these forms.

Surprisingly, no one, not even the other fae, have uncovered this connection, even despite the warning of black cats crossing one’s path bringing misfortune popularized by the Cait Sidhe. It is also for this reason there are many English superstitions saying good fortune would come to those who treated a black cat well.

In the Lostbelt, the Cait Sidhe still reside mostly separate from the court of Morgan. However, the Court of Cats still recognizes the danger in making an enemy of Morgan, leading them to publicly submit to her rule while truly answering only to their own leadership. Morgan is aware of this, but she lets it slide as it does nothing to impede her rule.

At least, that was how it was, until she decided otherwise.

1,300 years ago, Tybalt was the newest King of Cats of the Cait Sidhe. There came a day when Morgan called for a show of loyalty from the Cait Sidhe. It was a clear power play, but Tybalt knew it was one that could not be ignored. Were it her alone, she would have done as the cat did, and ignored the show of dominance with one of her own, but she was the King. For the sake of her people, she would do what was necessary.

However, what she found when she arrived was not what she expected. The show of loyalty wasn’t the swearing of fealty she was expecting, but to become one of her “knights”. To do so, they infused her with the Saint Graph of Dagonet, the plan being that this would influence her to bear the loyalty synonymous with him towards Morgan.

What happened was the opposite. It instead gave her a new drive not only to live outside of her court, but to rebel against this “false ruler”. Having Dagonet’s Saint Graph showed her what an “ideal ruler” was, even as both she and he could see the flaws within Arthur. Rather than Morgan, she became loyal to the idea of that ruler.

Whoever, she played the part, playing the part of the loyal jester to the queen, using her new influence to shift the Cait Sidhe’s position among the other fae to one of greater acknowledged power, all while planning her ultimate downfall.

However, Tybalt could not have foreseen the Mors demolishing the Cait Sidhe before the queen finished destroying them herself while eliminating the monstrosity. Her people wiped out in a viscous instant.

And so, the King of Cats was alone, and she went mad.

All her preparations were enacted with ruthless passion. She decimated the Queen’s knights, killing almost all of their number in one fell claw swipe. The queen herself was forced to intervene, overwhelming Tybalt with her power.

As the King of Cats lay dying, she made one last declaration to the queen. She foresaw her end, brought down by one bearing her face, but not a Fetch. She promised her, as the light faded from her eyes, that she would return, and witness her end.

1,000 years passed, and a fairy suddenly appeared in Britain, one that pranced around the countryside, acting like a fool. They said the fairy was one of the extinct Cait Sidhe, but they all knew it was impossible. However, at the same time, a child was found on a boat and raised by a member of the Earth Clan, watched over in the distance by the shadow of a cat.

A new ruler has appeared, and they will need a loyal jester.

Personality

Tybalt was once a more reserved and altogether regal figure befitting her station, but that person is nor more. Or, at least, not one to come out in normal conversation. The loss of her court, her subjects, and even her life, alongside an unhealthy side effect of Dagonet’s own restrained madness spilling into her, has somewhat broken the once proud Cait Sidhe.

An almost perpetually cheerful, if crazed, woman who does what she wants when she wants to. It’s better to laugh and ignore the pain within than sink within, even if that only pulls her deeper into madness. Show a smile and laugh with her, and just ignore the tears in her eyes.

She takes others into account, but usually discard them unless they are going to have some impact on her. She’ll play and have fun with them but, as for both the cat and the jester, she will always be the center of attention by any means necessary. This also applies to her temperament, which is not at all dissimilar to petting a cat twice and it being fine but doing it three times causes them to scratch you. If she wants your attention, she’ll have it, and expects to have it even when she doesn’t actively seek it.

Something resides within her though. A dark, manic laughter that threatens to ripple out and destroy everything within her path. A madness born of loss and broken promises. Of memories not her own showing the fall of another kingdom, so many of whom she could feel the emotions grafted to them. Memories of a king worthy of idolization, but whom could only be brought to smiling. Wouldn’t it be better to have a King who laughs than one who can’t even cry?

Perhaps the jester should wear the crown once again.

Fortunately, saner thoughts prevail. She had her chance and look what happened. Still…

A certain madness in needed in a jester, though, and Tybalt surely is mad. She can less be called as someone on the side of Chaldea and more as someone against Morgan. However, she is fully for Artoria Avalon, feeling an unmistakable connection between her and the king in Dagonet’s memories. Outside of the conflict, Tybalt could care less about anything aside from bringing smiles to others. Or maybe just a smile to herself. She almost purposely vague in that regard. Still, she has a good sense of loyalty to those she has pledged herself, and she will fight for her own happiness, if others, with everything she has.

Relationships
    Artoria Avalon: This is what he felt, isn’t it? It's as though the universe is singing.

Artoria Pendragon: You were his. I can see it! I can hear it!

Morgan: I said I'd be back, "My Queen"! Your reign ends today, and mine begins!

Fairy Dame Guinevere: I'd rather be a failure than the jester of a humorless queen! What use has a jester in a world without laughter?

Fairy Knight Gawain: They'd probably get along if she weren't against anyone allied with Morgan.

Fairy Knight Lancelot: You would have made an excellent Cait Sidhe. At least then you'd be under my rule.
    She clearly seems depressed by her own statement.

Fairy Knight Tristan: If you enjoy all this so much, why don't you have a real smile? That cracked imitation makes me sick.

Fairy Knight Agravain: The Brain Eater got eaten by her queen. *laughs* Irony is such a sweet flavor!

Fairy Knight Bedivere: Bedivere, Bedivere! So loyal, so dull! You believe it is true, but you lack the pure soul.

Fairy Knight Pelleas: *giggles* I remember your face! You were so surprised that your own face was the last thing you saw. Hilarious!

Dagonet the Fool: I wish I could hate you, but I can't help but smile at meeting you. It wasn’t your fault, but I really want to blame you. Guess I’ll have to settle with being a better jester.

Craft Essence

The Prince of Cats

The noise pierced the veil, an angelic choir that pulled at her very soul, and her eyes were suddenly open.

She couldn't understand, but the melody called her, and she had to find it. She clawed at the dark and damp prison she found herself in, desperately forcing her way upward toward the wonderous music.

She burst through the ground, tiredly dragging herself from the new hole in the earth. She coughed and breathed deeply as the music slowly faded into the distance, faint but no longer overwhelming.

Her mind was a horrible mess. She felt like a kitten again, scared and unsure of the world around her. She couldn't understand where she was or how she got there. It was all...

Then it all came rushing back, and she truly did feel like a Prince again, only there was no King to offer her protection. There hadn't been for a long time.

Her wails coursed across the land, carrying on the winds as anguished despair.

Then, slowly, horrifically, it turned into laughter.

Creator Notes
    Bonus Christmas Fairy Dagonet

Despite what someone might think, I was actually planning this before Bn came out with his great jester. Seeing that did give me the kick to actually start making it rather than just keep it in my mind until other stuff was done. I looked at some of the other Fairy Servants we've had, and seeing Guinevere gave me a beautiful piece to put the whole puzzle together.

So, I waifued Dagonet. I've really come full circle on him, huh? This is also probably the only time I’m gonna interact with the Britain Lostbelt, so I wanted to do something as an explanation as to why the Fairy Knights people have posted don’t show up in the actual story, since only one actually was killed off at the end of her lore.

Also... got a lot darker than I anticipated when I started. Not sure where that came from. The idea started so simply. You know what? I'm gonna blame the song. I place this result squarely on the shoulders of the song that's been an earworm for me the entire time I worked on her.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; January 21st, 2023 at 03:45 PM.
    Fate/Without Justice

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cat Waifu Dagonet
    We peaked

Fuck we are closing in on the next milestone.
    Have mercy with me, its christmas, im away from home
    Last edited by DelRey; December 25th, 2021 at 06:33 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    .... I'm sorry delray. I'm afraid I can't do that

Blog Entries
    "Let's go, Master! Victory is certain! I see our path to it clear as the clearest sky! ...Uh, we should probably take a different route to it, of course."

Class: Lancer

Appearance

Source: Official art from World Flipper

True Name: Olyndicus

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Source: Historical fact

Place of Origin: Celtiberian Spain

Parameters
    STR: C

END: B

AGI: B

MGI: A

LCK: C

NP: C

Height: 179 centimetres

Weight: 79 kilograms

Likes: Encouraging others, boasting, the sound of his own voice

Dislikes: Pessimists

Talent: Seeing the silver lining

Natural Enemy: Lucius Canuleyus would've been one, but wasn't notable enough to become a Heroic Spirit

Attribute: Human

Armament: Silver spear

Catalyst: Lightning striking anything made of silver

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance B

Between the features of his class, his status as a prophet-leader, and the age from which he originates, Lancer is able to reach a respectable rank in this skill despite the lack of more specific anecdotes.

Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Lancer to be affected.

Personal Skills
    Charisma C--

As a prophet and rebellion leader, Lancer is talented at gathering people, motivating them, and persuading them to believe in him. But as far as actually commanding them goes, his record is surprisingly lacklustre.

Still, his enemies seemed to be impressed by his skills as a commander despite his lack of concrete successes. In fact, groups led by him seem to possess a kind of inexplicable intimidation factor during battle that never truly wavers no matter how many times they are defeated.

Revelation (Inverse) B

Lancer receives frequent visions, each clearly showing him the pact to a glorious victory, conclusion included. As he's learnt the hard way, each path he's shown is destined to ultimately fail, rather than succeed. Therefore, each time he receives a vision, he learns what to avoid doing, rather than what to do. Now that he's unlocked the key to the actual nature of his visions, their true potential can begin to be realised...

Noble Phantasm
    Silver Sky-Spear: Rebel's Godsend

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Unit (self)

Range: 2~4

Max Targets: 1 person

A silver spear that had descended from the sky, sent by the gods to Lancer so he could wield it as his weapon.

So, how exactly did he reach the location for his last one-on-one duel, when most of his army had been defeated during that same battle but long before they could hope to reach that deep in the Roman encampment?

Basically, this Noble Phantasm grants Lancer the ability to phase through objects and people, but only as long as he's holding the spear and charging on the offensive: it's impossible to use it to dodge defensively or while not holding the spear. Moreover, he can't actually damage anyone or anything while he's phasing: his attacks only work when he's fully tangible. He can't materialise while halfway out of something or someone and halfway in that thing or person, either. Enemy Noble Phantasms of superior Rank are able to bypass the phasing. Lastly, each person or object Lancer phases through can increase the speed of his charge if he so wishes.

By invoking the Noble Phantasm's True Name, Lancer is able to access its nature as a spear belonging to the sky, and take flight with it. While flying, he is still able to phase with the same rules as before. If he lets go of the spear while flying, he'll fall.

Lore
    Rome's conquest and occupation of the Iberian peninsula involved a long, complex series of events. And in it - especially compared to figures of truly mythical proportions such as Viriathus from the previous generation - Olyndicus, also known as Olonicus, is little more than a footnote.

He wielded a magical silver spear, which he claimed was sent by the gods. He acted like a prophet, flaunting his visions. He gathered an army of rebels around him. Even his enemies regarded him as a great leader, as well as a cunning and daring warrior. He confidently marched against praetor Lucius Canuleyus and his troops... and was rapidly slain in front of the praetor's tent in single combat. The year was 170 B.C..

Personality
    He gets by happily, partly through a mixture of his love for boasting and his optimism that helps him bounce back from any sort of failiure. He still continues to motivate other people the best can, whenever he can, like he did in life as a prophet and rebel leader. In fact, his attitude as a prophet-leader and the height of his boasts are probably what gave him enough notoriety to be remembered through the ages and become a minor Heroic Spirit in the first place, unlike the praetor who killed him.

His crushing defeat helped him better put into perspective his skills on the battlefield, but, more importantly, completely changed his outlook on his visions.

He hasn't lost faith. He doesn't know why his visions show him achieving victory by taking paths he should actually not take, but he believes that his death, the learning of the true nature of these visions through that death, and his becoming a Heroic Spirit afterwards, were all necessary steps. To what end? The question does leaves him anxious, but he's eager to find out.

Notes
    1-star FGO servant let's gooooo

This guy like barely fits the notoriety requirement, most likely, so I hopefully didn't overshoot too many of the parameter / skill ranks: I tried to keep the age he came from in consideration, too, among other things.

I found it amusing that he had such an obvious pick for a Noble Phantasm - i.e. a silver spear described as magical - and the whole charismatic warrior prophet rebel leader thing going on, all of which seemed fairly memorable, but coupled with a fairly obvious lack of concrete success. So, I kind of ended up taking a shine to the idea without really realising it at first, and after a few failed attempts at other Lancers (since at that point I'd already made a sheet for each of the regular seven classes other than Lancers), I decided to actually work on this one, and it ended up flowing pretty well when compared to those, so I don't really regret that.

Charisma C-- rather than D or E because going off prior descriptions E is 'leadership increased, morale of troops decreased' which doesn't quite fit. Considered making it a different skill altogether but felt like the differences from Charisma C were minor enough that the minuses would be sufficient to summarise them.

I might add an Interactions section at some point later down the line.

By the way, I've changed the image for Maugis again; I'm pretty satisfied with this newest one, I think.
    Last edited by Serra; December 25th, 2021 at 12:41 PM. Reason: changed 'Spain' to 'the Iberian peninsula' in the first sentence of the lore section