Page 348 of 620 FirstFirst ... 248298338343346347348349350353358398448 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Simple is as simple does. Especially when its well done. You honestly didn't do bad at all... if I'm permitted I'd even be as bold as to say its good. Has places to work on for example you could use him to create some original headcannon lore. However what you did here is perfectly acceptable and competently done which is good for a first sheet.

All I can really suggest is to keep sheet making whatever feels right so that overtime you get the hang of it.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Slacking off? Haha… Nope, this is part of my job too!
    Well, it’s not like only you human beings deserve happiness in this world.
    Cats, and especially saints, need love too!

Milady, why are you crying on this beautiful day? Is your present not to your liking?
    Don’t worry, your happiness is my first and foremost concern. Let me help you whatever I can!
    Eh? Find you a good husband? A-ahaha… t-that will be a bit difficult…

Humans can only pray—so that their needs and wants may be fulfilled.
    Sometimes, the benevolent God realizes their wishes generously.
    But when he does not, humans can only bear it patiently.

God exists. God is All-powerful. God is supremely good.
    However, God does not completely obey the worldly desires of humanity.
    Therefore, it is necessary for God’s servants, the Saints, to help mankind in realizing their wishes.

For those trivial family disputes, love troubles, unfair treatments, misunderstandings;
    The powers to vanquish evils, exorcise demons or even healing seems utterly useless.
    The Saint understood this, so he decided not to rely on the power of sacraments, rites or revelations, but to trust his own strength and heart in finding the best solution.

—That’s how the Saint realizes people’s wishes.

Yes, yes… I’ll be going. Yawn…
    Hm, it’s already that time of the year, huh?
    Sigh… I wish I too could get a holiday once in a while…
    Well, well, everyone is expecting their present today.
    Yes, for the sake of their smile… I will do anything…
    Alright! I guess this Santa has to work especially hard now!

Class: Caster
    True Name: Saint Nicholas
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Christian Tradition
    Attribute: Man

A priest from the seaside city of Myra, Anatolia. The secret gift-giving Saint from which the legendary figure of Santa Claus is modeled after. He is the Patron Saint of sailors, repentant thieves, children, unmarried people, students, among others.

An exceptionally empathetic man, he specializes in “reading the mood” and will try his best to create a joyful scene everywhere he goes. Laid back and friendly to all creatures, often to a fault, he is a Saint who can never lose his composure, no matter how extreme situations.

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: B+
    The manufacturing of magical items, from battle armaments to practical tools. Of course, as a Santa, he specializes in crafting heartwarming gifts, tailored specifically to give happiness to the recipient. He can also produce blessed relics such as Holy Shrouds.

Territory Creation: B
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. He can create his trademark Santa’s Workshop, where Santa works himself to exhaustion creating presents.

Personal Skills:
    Saint’s Gift: EX
    Santa Claus’ iconic present giving duty, turned into a skill. It includes the ability to hear the sincere and pure wishes of humans, and the vision that allows him to best fulfill those wishes.

There can be no end to humanity’s desire. Therefore, Santa’s presents does not merely “realize wishes” that will only feed an individual’s loop of greed, but rather it is a gift that “grants contentment” that will guide one towards true happiness and salvation.

Wonder Worker: A
    The capability to perform miracles; in other words, thaumaturgy. Although Santa himself was not a mage, but just a spellcaster, his aptitude for thaumaturgy puts him on par with an Age of God magus, capable of even performing the miracle of resurrecting dead children. It also includes and provides a significant boost to the power of his Baptism Rites. He views this power as not coming from himself, but as God’s blessing, and he uses it only for the sake of making the world a better place.

Storm Calmer: A+
    An aura that imposes a tremendous pacifying effect to his surroundings, a continuously active mobile Bounded Field. By spending mana, he can expand its sphere of influence, allowing him to calm even the fiercest of storms, both literally and figuratively, ceasing all hostility and magical energy turbulence alike.

In addition, because Saint Nicholas is the Patron Saint of Sailors, and titles bestowed to him such as “the Lord of the Sea”, it also grants him the equivalent of A-ranked Voyager of the Storm skill. Rather than innate talent, it is more akin to an Authority.

Noble Phantasms:
    Merry Christmas
    O God, Give Happiness to this Wonderful World
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    The Spirit of Christmas.
    The Christmas miracle that Santa brings. The embodiment of the hope and belief of the existence of a generous Saint that brings the gift of joy to the whole world. It is simply a Noble Phantasm in which “Santa suddenly appears, bringing presents and giving happiness”, by wholeheartedly making use of all his skills.

If activated in the middle of a chaotic battle, this Noble Phantasm will stop all fighting, bring reconciliation and invite all parties involved to a merry celebration.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I love the idea of saints realizing people’s wishes similar to a holy grail.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Fuck we are closing in on the next milestone.
    Have mercy with me, its christmas, im away from home
    Don’t worry about it. You have plenty of time. Its not like the current index will be updated anytime soon.

(I’m betting ten bucks that the current index won’t be updated before the year ends.)
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 25th, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Master, I will try to fufill your orders to the best I can but there are some boundaries that I can’t cross. Now that out of the way, where the enemy you want me to beat up”

Class: Archer
    True Name: Saad ibn Abi Waqas
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Arabia

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Dislikes: Scandals, Strife, and Debt
    Talent: Archery, Horse Riding, and Military tactics
    Natural Enemy: Enemies of Islam.
    Catalyst: His Personal Bow that is kept in The Medina Museum
    Armament: A Quiver of Floating Arrows that he can manipulate with his mind

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (C Rank): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action (EX Rank): The Ability to remain independent even when rejecting the magical energy. The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for Archer to stay in the world for years without a Master. If he doesn’t engage in combat. The effects are much shorter down to about a week at most. But he can reject the command seals of his master at the cost of his parameters all go down by one rank. Inspire by his vow towards Islam, where his mother tried to starve herself to only be replied that even if she has multiple lives and each of them slowly departed, he would never leave his faith.

Personal Skills:
    Mark of the Zealot (B+ Rank): A type of Madness Enhancement, this skill boosted Archer’s Strength for a while but at the cost of being only able to focus on one single target. This skill is defined on how single minded he can be when people of his faith was attack even down to his own brother. Who he vows to kill, when ever he sets his eyes upon him again. After he mortally wounded the prophet
    Protection of the Faith (A + Rank): The absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs and their zealous mind. To go far as to retaliated at the offender.
    Protection from Arrows (C + Rank): The ability to is the ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defence against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. Such as his defensive tactics that he employed in the battle of Qadisiya which his army was able to withstood the rapid volley of arrows from the Sassanids without a single of them penetrating.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Sham Al Janah
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Description: An Arrow that was guided from the heavens after the prophets Muhammad’s Prayers to God that let Saad arrow always strikes true and powered by the spirit cores of Muhammad Parents. Based on this Hadith that said “Shoot Saad let my mother and father be your ransom”

Waqfat 'ahad Akhar
    Type: Anti-Army
    Description: A defensive NP, Saad multiples his arrow until they started to encircling himself and his master, he can make the circle big enough to guard up to 10 people. Any intruders will be torn by the waves of arrows as soon they appear within 5 feet of it. Based his on this stand at the battle of Uhud where his occupy an oncoming cavalry charge by shooting multiple arrows at the same time, repeatedly. With the Prophet delivering the arrows to him.

Lore: Saad is one of the 10 companions that was promise heaven by the prophet. Early in life he was very zealous of his faith and prone to outburst. When it was challenged or mock. But over the years his fiery temper began to cool down and he became a much more composed and calm manner man. Even in a civil war in the Muslim world he won’t join a side and he was the last of them dying in comfortable wealth in his 80’ies

Personality: Saad that was summon in Chaldea is after the Battle of Uhud. He still has a fire in his eyes for battle in the name of Proper Human History. He tries to tackled every problem to head on. Sometimes to the determent of every other servant and Ritsuka. Such as whenever he charges his enemy first and runs of at the first sight of them and despite being in the Archer class, he much preferred close-range combat.

Creator Notes : This is my first servant sheet, any criticism would be very much appreciated, I tried find unique way ways to implement his anecdotes in the Hadith but worried that I wank it a bit to much.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; December 25th, 2021 at 06:25 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on your first sheet. I kinda like it.

Blog Entries
    Saad ibn Abi Waqqas: Really cool to see one of the Prophet's Companions, they're definitely among one of the most underrated historical group of badasses. That said, for your first sheet it's not bad at all. The formatting could use some more work and the skills as well as NPs are a bit on the sparse side, but otherwise it's pretty neat. One advice I can give is that Servants are meant be cool and strong, so do not worry too much about wanking, and just go with whatever you see fit.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Yeesh, why do I have to be Santa this year? I was content with just watching but fine, I'll give it a go, I guess?"

"Oh, these clothes? Eh, just a blast from the past, nothing more."

True Name: Krampus
    Class: Assassin
    Alt. Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Alpine Folklore
    Region: Alps (or Germany)

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B+
    Mana: C
    Luck: A

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

"Breaking and Entering unnoticed is not as hard as people make it out to be."

Divinity B+
    The measurement of one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. For some reason, Assassin's Divinity has been heightened significantly.

Personal Skills:

Gift of the Saint (Traditional) B
    A Skill acquired by completely turning into Santa Claus and enriching hearts by giving presents, albeit a variation of the original. Assassin's gift giving mostly consists of rapid consumables like fruits, nuts, and some simple candies and chocolates.

"I'm not exactly one to give out material goods. How about a piece of candy instead?"

Projectile (Coal) A+
    A skill that denotes an aptitude for thrown weapons; which, in Assassin's case, is coal. Receiving coal is noted to be a common punishment for being naughty though Assassin interprets the idea of receiving coal much more openly than others would like.

"Naughty children will be punished. No exceptions."

Appreciation of Drinks (Yule) B
    A skill that denotes the owner as a consumer of alcohol. It allows the identification of any beverage, drink or cocktail, particularly those consumed during the winter months in celebration of Yule and the like.

"Pah~, that hit the spot."

Noble Phantasms

"Alright, I've got dirt on each and every one of you so don't bother acting innocent."

The Naughty List: Your Worst Deeds On Record
    Type: Anti-World

The first noble phantasm of Assassin as a Santa. The power to count every last wrongdoing of an individual without fail. It is a common item used by Santa to mark down children who committed too many acts of naughtiness to be allowed to receive presents. Useful for the sake of one would punish this type of thing, if a Servant's name were to appear on the list then they receive extra damage upon being hit by Rider's coal.

"Time to run wild, guys! Try not to damage the area too much but otherwise, do what you do best."

Krampuslauf: Evening Revelry Of The Horned Demon
    Type: Anti-Army

The second noble phantasm of Krampus. Named after the day where people go out and dress up as Krampus itself to chase around others, it materializes as a fur cloak with antlers. When put upon a living organism, it changes to that of Krampus and the transformed being acts under his will. Working best on animals, his control over them is pretty much absolute. Humans are much more difficult but he can layer instructions of what to do as a strong suggestion. Transformed Servants are pretty much out of his control so he doesn't try.

Transformed beings (that weren't Servants themselves before) are barely comparable to Servants individually but become very dangerous in packs. Another note is that while they would look like goat-like monstrosities while transformed, Krampus' inclinations during the season has them look close to his current form with some cosmetic differences.

Personality

Rather than becoming more sociable, Assassin has actually become more withdrawn. Not due to disliking others, he been at Chaldea long enough to open up, but from the workload he has taken up as part of being Santa.

"Why the hell were all the previous Santas delivering gifts so willy-nilly! Ahhh, I need a drink!"

As you can see, he is feeling up to talking to others at the moment. He has a distaste for rewarding those he thinks are naughty but push enough and he'll relent. He means well but his nature naturally gears him towards punishment rather than rewarding. He certainly takes pleasure in reading the Naughty list in front of others.

Creator's Note: I can't believe I nearly forgot about Krampus.

Blog Entries
    @Baron Magnus: Thank you! Olyndicus is my first Lancer sheet, but actually my seventh overall lol (well, eight, but I ended up deleting the original second one so it doesn't really count). I posted the rest between the 11th of April and the 1st of May though, so makes sense you wouldn't have seen the rest given your join date and assume Olyndicus is the first given that and his purposeful simplicity. I'm just a p casual fan who hasn't delved that deep into the franchise yet and doesn't really post that frequently lol.

I actually made a creator index now, it's my one blog entry and should be linked in my signature too if I did everything right. Also, here's less than elaborate collage of the faceclaims, w grails to fill the empty spaces. First row is Saber, Lancer, Archer; second is Rider, Caster, Assassin; third is Berserker. Who do you all think would normally win in a war between them excluding Masters as a factor, btw?
    Spoiler:

@Vance: I get the impression that, while he's got his grievances with his new role and really the world at large, Santa Krampus actually cares a lot more about how Christmas turns out than he lets on, lol. It seems like in this role he's trying to put an old-fashioned but ultimately benevolent bent to it, too. I love the skills, and the Naughty List as his first NP is a great idea!

Has anyone created a Rider Nero Servant sheet? I'm thinking of throwing my hat in here for it, but just wanted to see first.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Just do it. Don’t late arcade hold your imagination down.

Twink Santa and Twink Krampus back to back. Amazing.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Not exactly back to back there is something in the middle. Though looking at it, it's kind of awkward positioning. For my sheet to be in the middle

Getting ready to upload my sheet, but I'm just wondering; how can I embed an image into a spoiler box like some people do here? Whenever I try it just comes up with a blank box.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You mean when you click on an image and it expands into more text? You might be confusing COLLAPSE with SPOILER.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I personally have an imgur account and I upload pics to it and then use the image edit... which you can nest inside of a spoiler edit.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    You mean when you click on an image and it expands into more text? You might be confusing COLLAPSE with SPOILER.

I mean where it's labelled 'Appearance' and you click it to reveal the physical reference. If that's collapse, thanks. I'll be sure to look into the BB code for it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh you mean just putting an image in the spoiler?
    Just do this then

Appearance
    image goes here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, here's less than elaborate collage of the faceclaims, w grails to fill the empty spaces. First row is Saber, Lancer, Archer; second is Rider, Caster, Assassin; third is Berserker. Who do you all think would normally win in a war between them excluding Masters as a factor, btw?
    Spoiler:
    Funnily enough, I've actually used the Saber FC for a Ruler Hugues de Payens, so I'd say he got this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Oh you mean just putting an image in the spoiler?
    Just do this then

Appearance
    image goes here

Damn it it's useless! I can't do it!

Whenever I try to format the sheet for posting, it keeps on duplicating the boxes for no reason! I can't find a reason out of it, no matter what I do.

Maybe I should just avoid trying to post for now. Is there some sort of template I could use from you guys to post it instead?