Page 391 of 620 FirstFirst ... 291341381386389390391392393396401441491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Both.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I’m curious. How many of you are willing to do lostbelt servants?
    I would totally be willing to, but as I am super new I am unconfident in being able to do one of those justice.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Entirely depends on how much of the LB's story I've developed. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but so far I only got a very vague concept to go with this hypothetical LB Servant.

I also came up with a Canaan LB featuring LB Noah way back then, one of my earliest sheets here, but that idea never went anywhere.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey wandering cultivator. Could you join us in the womb thread?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Im willing to do a LB Servant but inspiration is pretty rare save for a few ideas.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ok. How many of you are willing to play around with the new/old tsuhikime lore.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Ambrose

Alignment: Lawful "Good"

Alternate Class: Ruler

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C+
    NP- B+

Personality
    A cheerful yet strangely sly individual. He speaks openly about hating violence and wishing for a world where all people can worship God together as brothers and sisters. Yet behind his idealist speech there is a manipulative nature to Caster, as he has no qualms using people to advance what he sees as "God's will". In truth Caster is genuine in his desire for peace, yet believes that conflict will inevitably exist so long as humans hold differing ideals and faiths. For that reason his wish on the Grail is to convert all humans to Christianity, establishing an era of everlasting peace he defines as "God's Kingdom" on Earth.

Caster actually holds a great detestation for Pagans and heretics, whom he regards as ignorant apes contaminating God's pure creation with their rejection of His truths. While he'd still rather bring them into the fold peacefully (one attracts more flies with honey than vinegar after all), should his entreaties be refused Caster will gladly use his second Noble Phantasm to incinerate them all the while not budging his serene smile. All souls will be someday reunited with God, but some must first be purified with fire. That is what he upholds.

Having composed several notable hymns Caster enjoys music and can often be found humming a tune to himself. He takes a curiosity in sampling the variety of worship music in the present age. Caster also has a secret weakness for sweets especially anything containing honey, though he does his best to avoid indulging finding it an improper image for a holy man.

Dislikes: massacres, those who stubbornly reject God's word, dissonant tones
    Talents: diplomacy, rebuking sin, ruling behind the throne
    Natural Enemy: Theodosius I, Ptolemy I, Hypatia

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- C+
    The ability to formulate a territory for oneself as a Magus. As a Bishop who frequently travelled between Rome and Milan Caster can swiftly establish a Church wherever he goes. The quality as a Workshop is only decent for gathering Mana yet it can be efficiently set up on any kind of terrain.

Item Construction- C++
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Caster penned many writings important to the early Church's development including having authored several hymns still performed today. As a Servant he may store the sounds of his spells into writing and release them at will, akin to a magical gramophone that instantly evokes the corresponding mystery. Bolstered through his Doctor Ecclesiae Universalis Personal Skill Caster also gains aptitude to generate a variety of Christian holy relics such as crucifix wards and holy water that he wasn't familiar with making in life.

Personal Skills:

God Whispering In The Emperor's Ear (False)- B+
    The tyrannical emperor who heard the voice of God and repented his sins, born anew as a stalwart champion of the faith... at least, such is the story told. In truth it wasn't "God" whispering in Theodosius' ear but Caster himself, exploiting the emperor's unstable psyche to mold him into a loyal puppet. This Skill enacts as a subtle mental interference lacing Caster's words that make them appear to be coming from a higher source, God or their own conscience for more secular individuals. In essence ascribing a (False) variant of Revelation to those hearing him speak, simulating the impression that they were receiving guidance from a greater authority. It's especially effective on those who carry guilt or regret over their actions, as Caster's whispers sweetly promise freedom from such burdens should they follow him.

Doctor Ecclesiae Universalis- A++
    A Skill commemorating Caster's status as one of the Four Great Doctors of the Church esteemed for greatly contributing to the doctrine of the fledgling faith. As well as conveying the effects of Saint at rank A+ it is a
    skeleton key
    "universal authority"
    that permits Caster to utilize all mysteries belonging to the ritual foundation he helped establish. Despite having no anecdotes as a Magus in life he may evoke any thaumaturgy that draws from Church theology and doctrine. Furthermore Caster can use upon acquisition Noble Phantasms with the same basis even to the point of confiscating them from their original wielder. Lastly he may recognize at a glance the workings of any Magecraft, Skill or Noble Phantasm originating from Catholicism potentially allowing Caster to unravel the user's True Name.

Innovation: Theodosian Decrees- B+
    A unique Skill granted to those who brought about innovation in their respective eras. A conceptual revolution which subjugates the old to the new. Caster's variation of this Skill comes from the Theodosian Decrees, stamping out the last vestiges of Paganism and securing Christianity as the empire's official religion. Though obviously instituted by Theodosius himself, Caster is indirectly their author as the one who poisoned the emperor's mind against Paganism and drove him to eradicate all traces of it from Rome. He is thusly awarded favorable modifiers in combat against foes tied to the Pagan religions- up to and including the divinities themselves. This bonus can even apply when facing fellow Christians, so long as Caster personally perceives them as "heretics" profaning the true faith.

Noble Phantasms
    Opprobium Thessalonica
    Admonishment To The Emperor

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind, Anti-Sovereign

"Question yourself. Crawl through the mud and finally reach the light. God forgives all sins but first you must be judged. Opprobium Thessalonica."

A crystallization of Caster's rebuke to Emperor Theodosius following the Massacre of Thessalonica. Threatening excommunication from the Church unless he repented of his butchery Caster left the emperor hanging for eight months before finally granting him clemency in return for a public penance. The imagery of a humble bishop managing to bring the mightiest emperor in the ancient world to their knees in contrition was used to exemplify the Church's newfound dominance over State, and that concept is manifested through this Noble Phantasm.

Passively it grants Caster a limited employment of clairvoyance (signified by his right eye dying a supernatural shade of gold) allowing him to visualize the totality of "sins" a person has committed. Any actions in their past they harbor guilt or regret towards will certainly come to the surface as Caster's gaze plumbs their psyche. However as the relevant definition of "sin" here uses the subject's own judgment as basis evil deeds they indulged in without even a shred of shame will not show up. For those with a history replete in wickedness this approximates a True Name Discernment Skill as Caster can piece together an individual's identity from their "mosaic of sin".

However this Noble Phantasm's true purpose isn't merely to observe but pronounce judgment. Upon invoking the true name Caster need merely begin to speak, dragging up past sins and transgressions the target committed to denounce them. His God Whispering In The Emperor's Ear Skill reaches its culmination in this speech where every word is a potent mental attack, intended to make the opponent question their actions, agonize and finally repent. The mental damage escalates with each accusation Caster enumerates until when he finishes his lecture they are reduced to a pitiful shade of their former self groveling for forgiveness.

It's at this point that Caster delivers his final blow; smiling gently over the target, he promises that all their pain will go away if they only dedicate themselves to serving God. The despair and anguish they felt at his castigation melts away into a boundless relief and elation at the thought of being freed from their sin, looking up at Caster as if they were in the depths of Hell and he extending his hand down to them from Heaven. At this point the temptation to accept Caster's offer of "salvation" is nearly irresistible, a mental interference check that's harder to pass the more prior checks one failed during his speech. Upon doing so a binding mental contract is forged signified by a unique cruciform Command Seal appearing over his palm that renders them incapable of directly harming or defying Caster for the remainder of the Grail War.

As this Noble Phantasm's effects are purely psychologic in nature the opponent can defend themselves by simply refuting the accusations against them. Should they brush them off the mental interference will fail to take effect. However this extends to merely "admitting guilt in one's heart" as so long as the individual feels the slightest sliver of doubt over their actions they will still find themselves ensnared by his words even if they outwardly deny it. Furthermore through this Noble Phantasm's passive effect and his God Whispering In The Emperor's Ear (False) Skill Caster may easily tailor his arguments to the target's mental vulnerabilities.

The only surefire means of defense is to have a mindset that absolutely refuses to acknowledge any guilt over one's actions such as a true psychopath, a religious fanatic or simply rejecting good and evil as alien concepts. As such possessing a Mad Enhancement, Mental Pollution or Zealotry Skill at rank C or higher is usually enough to block out its effects. Of course there's also simply the option of attacking Caster without giving him the chance to speak or interrupting him before the effects can build up to debilitating levels.

If the opponent is a sovereign such as King or Emperor this Noble Phantasm obtains even greater power, as Caster may enforce the verdict "illegitimate in the eyes of God" upon them. Drawing on the concept that all authority comes from God, as ambassador of the Almighty on Earth Caster may freely "confiscate" Skills and Noble Phantasms signifying right to rule such as Charisma, Divinity and Imperial Privilege provided he deems the target unworthy to possess them. This results in the Skill or Noble Phantasm dropping several ranks or even being sealed altogether depending on how much their character tarnishes the image of rulership in Caster's eyes. As a ruler's vigor is traditionally tied to their authority revoking it also weakens the target's physical parameters proportional to the extent of inequities Caster pins them with. Against an evil king who abused their sovereignty on the populace this Noble Phantasm might even reach lethal levels, revoking the "authority" to breath or beat one's own heart. These effects are all released should the target pledge themselves to God.

Damnatio Memoriae Serapeum
    Blotting Of The Holy Library

Type: Anti-Record

"Truly, it pains my heart to rely on such barbaric methods. But when the heretics insist on denying the light what other option is left but to burn them up in it? Rejoice, oh piteous sinner, for your culture, your history and everything shall be embraced by the flames of God. Damnatio Memoriae Serapeum."

A Noble Phantam encapsulating the most infamous and spectacular event carried out under Caster's guidance, the razing of the magnificent temple-library Serapeum in Alexandria. While actually ordered by Emperor Theodosius, as part of the suppression of Paganism instrumented by Caster itself he fittingly possesses its culmination as a Noble Phantasm.

Upon invoking the true name Caster's hands blaze to life in ethereal white-gold flames that spread to anything he touches. These embody the concept of the Serapeum's destruction, an incineration of knowledge, history and culture born from narrowminded faith. Rather than burning physical objects they instead rapaciously consume 'records' and 'history'. For instance if used on a book they would only burn away the words on the page while leaving the paper and spine utterly unsinged. However that's just a glimpse of this Noble Phantasm's true terrifying versatility.

For normal humans this erases memories without damaging the physical body, beginning with the individual's most recent recollections and spreading backwards the longer they're immersed in the flames. Prolonged exposure could render the target a catatonic husk, though they can slowly regain their memories upon escaping from it provided enough surrounding context still exists. Caster can also use this Noble Phantasm more precisely to only sear away selective memories (provided he knows of them), making it ideal for mind-manipulation. To do this he usually clasps his hand over the target's face as if to offer them baptism before igniting it.

For Mages in addition to the former effects the flames damage their Circuits, impairing the target's ability to cast thaumaturgy separate from the Church's ritual foundation.

However this Noble Phantasm's greatest power is only shown against fellow Servants, who are the crystallizations of lore. By designating the records comprising their existence as "material for burning" Caster can impose a steadily intensifying debuff on the enemy Servant's parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasms as long as they're in contact with the flames. A feat ironically akin to the Human History Incineration a certain demon-king sought to carry out, albeit obviously at far weaker scope. Full immolation consigns the Servant to an ignominious fate; reduced to a hollow wraith lacking memories or even True Name, they will swiftly disappear from the World without mankind's belief to anchor their existence.

This only damages the records stored within a Heroic Spirit's
    Saint Graph
    temporal instantiation
    rather than their "true self" on the Throne. Furthermore Servants of the Christian faith are unaffected by this ability (unless Caster personally deems them heresy). A truly dangerous Noble Phantasm that marks Caster an absolute nemesis of Pagan Heroic Spirits. Nevertheless given his (self-proclaimed) pacifist personality he will only use it when certain the opponent is unable to convinced by words. For heretics who continually deny the benevolent warmth of God, that very warmth shall become a merciless heat that scorches their existence utterly. Such is Caster's credo.

So here's a compliment to my old Theodosius sheet. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, Theodosius and "the man behind the man", Ambrose. Cool sheet. He'd probably be the true natural enemy to my Ptolemy I, not necessarily as the "inventor" of Serapis vs. The one who "killed" Serapis, but as one who prioritized humanity over heaven (going so far as to "create" a god just so that his people would get along) vs. One who prioritized heaven over humanity (even if he believes humanity would achieve peace under one god).

Nice work, I especially like the two NPs you have for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Ah, Theodosius and "the man behind the man", Ambrose. Cool sheet. He'd probably be the true natural enemy to my Ptolemy I, not necessarily as the "inventor" of Serapis vs. The one who "killed" Serapis, but as one who prioritized humanity over heaven (going so far as to "create" a god just so that his people would get along) vs. One who prioritized heaven over humanity (even if he believes humanity would achieve peace under one god).

Nice work, I especially like the two NPs you have for him.
    Ptolemy I was also the establisher of the Library of Alexandria. I think I will add him amongst the Natural Enemy section, alongside my Hypatia.

Blog Entries
    Ambrose: Very interesting skillset. Doctor Ecclesiae Universalis is a very neat way to integrate him into the setting, and the other two Skills contribute to making him somehow feel like a devil on Theodosius's shoulder despite being a Saint. I really like the second Noble Phantasm, its uses for manipulation of minds and records, and its effect on Servants due to the concept behind Servants, too. As for the first one: the fact that he can forge a contract to prevent being attacked if he's succesful is clear, and the enhanced effects against emperors and the like are clear as well. The rest is a bit muddier in my eyes. Is he always unable to leverage any accusation against those with Mental Pollution, Zealotry, Madness Enhancement etc. because he can't see their sin, or can he try in certain cases and would merely be uneffective? Conversely, if a Servant doesn't have those Skills, does denying accusations that they actually believe themselves help in any way, or are you mentioning it just as a thing they might do? Also, seeing my Stilicho and him interact might be pretty interesting.

Blog Entries
    Im outside and have yet to read the sheet
    But a thing i always forget to mention royd is that i recommend you using the HR 100% tag instead of the -------- line. On mobile its just two lines and a broken of rest, while HR scales with the screen.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Atropos

Hello Everyone, here is my first post, what do you think?

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Atropos

Personality
    A solemn, gloomy person, constantly staring at the death of everyone. However, she does not desire death to take place, simply wishing everyone have peace. Thus, she abhors anyone who causes death for their own selfish reason, but yet she also accepts their peace. She particularly hates people who ignore her strings and kill anyone before their time.

Natural Enemy: King Hassan

Quotes
    Summoning Line: "Atropos, Assassin class. All will come to an end in my hands."
    First Ascension: (appearance under Appearance) going from 1 to 2 "Ah, nice to get closer to being me."
    Second Ascension (hair is down and longer, her dress is shorter and more clearly bristling with needles) "Oh, nice to see you. I look different? That's because I'm almost as close to me as I can get without overloading the summoning system."
    Third Ascension (Her hair is now pure white and some of the needles are now protruding out instead of in the dress) "Ah, I'm me again. Nice to finally see you in my true self."
    Fourth ascension: (She is sitting at a loom with a set of scissors hovering around her) "You know, I dislike the concept of death, or having anything die. Ironic how that's my job, huh?"
    Bond 5 Line: "Everything shall come to an end, but I will stay with you until that end."
    Noble Phantasm Activation: "Everything shall come to an end. And you have reached yours. Goodbye. Atropos Eleos."
    Kijyo Kojo: "You! How dare you mess with the life-lines!"
    King Hassan: "You think you follow the will of the Fates? Then follow it instead of ending them before their time!"
    BB and Sakura 5: "Oh, interesting... Would you like me to find your lifeline? I'm not sure how I can do that of an AI, but."
    Lostbelt Kings: "I am truly sorry your world's time went up."
    Artemis: "Ah, the goddess of the hunt. I hope you don't try to shoot at the strings again."
    Paris: "Oh, your fate has been sealed Apollo. Your fate has. been. sealed."

Appearance
    Atropos appears as a young woman with black hair in a ponytail holding a small pair of shears. She is wearing a long elegant black dress with many small silver needles in it. Her eyes are purple and she moves extremely fluidly.

Stats

Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Endurance: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills
    Prescence Concealment D - She never had to conceal her presence in life, and as such doesn't get a high rank of this.

Personal Skills
    Vision Of The Life-Strings B - A skill afforded to the Three Fates who create and end the life-strings of everything. She is capable of seeing someone's life-string which shows their past life.
    Divine Core Of The Goddess B - A skill afforded to her due to her being a true goddess. Grants her Divinity of the same rank as well as an immunity to mental effects and body alterations.
    With Bronze Clubs - The sublimation of her defeat of several giants in the Gigantomachia. Grants her a rank-up to offense against any enemies who can be conceptualized as Giants.

Noble Phantasm
    Atropos Eleos: Chopping Of The Life-String A+ - The pair of shears she carries is this noble phantasm, the sublimation of her job as a Fate to cut the life-string. When invoked, it enlargens them to a gigantic size, and overclocks her Vision Of The Life-Strings to bring a life-string of her target out, before chopping it. This will kill any targets who she still has the life-string of after enlarging and overclocking and who do not have Luck of a rank greater than A++. Even defensive noble phantasms of A rank or less will be bypassed. If the target is killed by this, no form of resurrection is allowed to them.
    Last edited by jishara; May 27th, 2022 at 05:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Im outside and have yet to read the sheet
    But a thing i always forget to mention royd is that i recommend you using the HR 100% tag instead of the -------- line. On mobile its just two lines and a broken of rest, while HR scales with the screen.
    How have I never heard of that before? Thanks a lot man.

Blog Entries

Source: Animesher

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Shielder (Sealed)
    True Name: Princess Elisabeth of France
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: France (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 65 kg
    Likes: Marie Antoinette, Marie's allies, Marie's worthy suitors
    Dislikes: The French Revolution, Marie's unworthy suitors
    Talent: Helping Marie
    Natural Enemy: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Charles-Henri Sanson
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid, Female
    Armament: Bouclier Du Roi
    Catalyst: Marie Antoinette's final letter, pieces of Montreuil

Class Skills:
    Item Creation D - Can create low-quality holy items. Only provided by her class.
    Territory Creation D - Can create weak bounded fields. Only provided by her class.

Personal Skills:
    Imperial Privilege C - She would normally bear a fairly high rank of this as a princess, but due to her dislike of monarchy, this has been very limited, allowing her to only create low-ranked skills.
    Bravery A - She held strong even through the months of torture, giving her a high rank in this skill.
    Charisma B - Even the people who were to execute her loved her, and Robespierre particularly did everything in his power to get her exile, but her pride in her country was too great, and she was executed.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bouclier du Roi
    Their Good Saint Genevieve

Type: Barrier
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of her constant protection of the king. It manifests as a simple shield, an odd choice for a caster but she utilizes it effectively. Engraved on it is a small holy cross. It can be held by anyone who she willingly gives it to. When its true name is called, the shield expands into a large barrier blocking any injuries and noble phantasms below D rank. If a King is within it, the barrier enhances itself, blocking injuries below B rank.

Reine Montreuil
    This Place Will Be Your Trianon

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 1

This noble phantasm embodies her home of Montreuil. It has been sublimated into herself. She passively gains Eye for Art B due to the vast amounts of art there and the ability to grow plants in her footsteps due to the luxurious gardens. When it is invoked, it calls down a blast of light towards a target, symbolic of the chapel in Montreuil. If they are hit, a blast of water falls on them as well, symbolic of her status as a Martyr and Servant of God.

Lore:
    Princess Elisabeth of France was the youngest sister of the last queen of france. She was offered many marriages, but denied them to be able to stay with her family as a French princess and not leave them. She was given Montreuil as her estate after that decision. She always got along fairly well with Marie Antoinette, but they got far closer during the French Revolution. During that, she was known for doing whatever she could to help her family and anyone she came across who needed it. She participated in the Flight to Varennes. During the Demonstration of 20 June, many of the people trying to demonstrate and kill the royals attributed Elisabeth's work to stopping them, one even saying "We couldn't do anything, their good St. Genevieve was there." Her, Marie, and Princess Marie-Therese were all locked together in 1793, until August, when Marie was moved and the other two couldn't go with her, such that they never even heard of her execution until Elisabeth's own. Her popularity remained extremely high, such that even Robespierre wished she wouldn't be executed. Unfortunately, she held strong in her trial and couldn't be not executed to keep the government working. Robespierre still allotted her some mercy by condemming and executing her at the same time as 24 of her closest confidants. She kept calm during her execution, helping the others through it. Her death caused all the people to murmur about "what could this innocent and virtuous person have possibly done?" and cry out against Robespierre, who reportedly said "Far from being the cause of the death of Mme Elisabeth, I in fact wished to save her."

Personality: A graceful and elegant person, proud of her country and her family. She is overprotective of her sister-in-law Marie Antoinette, and if summoned with her would do everything in her power to help her. Coincidentally, her best and easiest class would be Shielder, but Elisabeth decided against it due to her feeling unworthy of being a Shielder, a defender, as she wasn't able to save Marie. Also, if she ever runs into a man who has fallen in love with Marie, she will instantly judge them and test them, to see if they are worthy of her dear Marie.

Relationships:
    Marie Antoinette: "Master, you've summoned Marie? Thank you. It will be so wonderful to speak to my sister again."
    Chevalier D'Eon: "Do not worry. You did the best you could have. You are a worthy member of the Throne. Coincidentally, you're in love with Marie, or love Marie? Doesn't matter. You are a wonderful friend to her, and I give you my blessing."
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or Charles-Henri Sanson: "You are here? And you are in love with Marie?? Well then. You are not worthy of my wonderful sister's love."

Creator Notes: Updated!
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Updated Formatting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Hello Everyone, here is my first post, what do you think?

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Atropos

Personality: A solemn, gloomy person, constantly staring at the death of everyone. However, she does not desire death to take place, simply wishing everyone have peace. Thus, she abhors anyone who causes death for their own selfish reason, but yet she also accepts their peace. She particularly hates people who ignore her strings and kill anyone before their time.
    An interesting interpretation, it would be interesting to see how her Skill Vision of the Life-Strings and Noble Phantasm Atropos Eleos interact with Kijyo Koyo's Thread of Life Skill. The real bar to judge her power by is how easy it is for her Noble Phantasm to activate. It would be pretty good if it would still work in William Shakespeare's First Folio, but it would be busted if it was able to catch Achilles before he could dodge out of the way (especially if he had activated Dromeus Komētēs).
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Thank you! It takes some time for her to enlarge and overclock it, but if she is still able to have it with her and cut it, it will still work. Yes, I think it would work in first folio. She would not like Kijyo Koyo because she is meddling with Atropos's strings, but can't cancel it. However, Kijyo's skill also can't help anyone affected by her either.

What do you think of Princess Elisabeth?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Princess Elisabeth Of France

Personality: A graceful and elegant person, proud of her country and her family. She is overprotective of her sister-in-law Marie Antoinette, and if summoned with her would do everything in her power to help her. Coincidentally, her best and easiest class would be Shielder, but Elisabeth decided against it due to it being more unlikely for her to see Marie again. Also, if she ever runs into a man who has fallen in love with Marie, she will instantly judge them and test them, to see if they are worthy of her dear Marie.

This is my second concept. How are this and Atropos?
    Would be an interesting Servant for a Holy Grail War, especially if a rival Master got Marie Antoinette.

Also you might want to try seperating your fields (i.e. Class Skills, Personal Skills, Noble Phantasm, Etc.) into spoiler regions
    that way it doesn't take up as much room on the page and it increases readability (at least it does in my opinion). specifically you can look at Formatting-Tips-and-Tricks-for-Sheet-Creations by DelRay as his guide is real good imo.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the advice! What do you think of her noble phantasms?

Blog Entries
    A third sheet:

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Gaius Marius

Personality!
    A stoic and stalwart person. He works on aiding democracy whenever he can. Or at least that is who he should have been. With the influence of the Outer God, the Blackness from the Star, the ancient fragment of the universe, who he follows, he has become an almost feral entity with a hatred for light and fire, and a dislike for all beings except the darkness.
    Natural Enemy: Other Foreigners.

Appearance
    He appears as an about 30-year-old man with hair that is glowing yellow. He is wearing a military suit.

Quotes
    Summoning Line: "This will do nicely. Gaius Marius, nice to meet you soldier."
    First Ascension: (Appearance described) "Ah, as expected to give me your resources."
    Second Ascension: (His hair starts glowing purple instead and his bow becomes more wooden) "Ah, as expected. But I'm nearing my real form."
    Third Ascension: (His hair is now a darkness that appears to absorb all light around it, his skin tone is now lavender, and his bow has become pure metal) "I shall destroy all life."
    Fourth Ascension: (He shoots an eagle forward as a cloud of fog with the shape of a jaw hovers over him) "Ah, finally. He's me. Or am I he? Anyway, you shall be assimilated, eventually Master. Don't think you won't."
    Bond Five Line: "Existence must be destroyed. All life must be destroyed. But you intrigue me. I'll leave you for last. How's that?"
    Noble Phantasm (Aquila Stella): "All of existence is pathetic. You have met far more then your match. Prepare to be erased! Aquila Stella!"
    Abigail Williams: "Even you and your god are nothing compared to me. Prepare for the doom of all existence."
    Yang Guifei: "A pathetic god and a pathetic human. Perfect match."
    Voyager: "Oh, nonliving yet sentient! You and I will get along perfectly.
    Gilgamesh: "Do you think even the strongest hero is as great as existence before existence existed?"

Stats!
    Strength: A
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasms: C, A++

Class Skills!
    Divinity D - His outer god is one from before life, and so has a lower divinity rank.
    Existence from beyond the domain EX - He has an incredibly high rank.

Personal Skills!
    Charisma B - This skill is such to be able to easily command armies. This comes from his status as consul 7 times.
    Aura (Victory) B - A slight mental debuff aura around him causing people near him to think that he is going to win, even if he is clearly losing. This comes from his constant victories in battle and his status as 7-time consul.
    Mystic Eyes Of Flame - His gaze allows him to create flame in its path. This is the sublimation of the star-swallowing of his Outer God.

Noble Phantasms!
    Aquila Marius: Banners Of The Army C (Anti-Unit) - This noble phantasm takes the form of a set of small banners, which he launches from his bow as arrows. Each banner bears the property of Roman Victory, allowing each strike he makes to enhance his aura of Victory. This comes from his selecting the eagle as the only emblem of the Roman empire, unbeknownst to most commanded to by his god.
    Aquila Stella: Banner Of The Mist A++ (Anti-Fortress) - This noble phantasm takes the form of a banner with a fog-like design on it. It passively allows him to breath mana bursts of flame, and when it is released and launched, it creates an area of darkness and fog, where his targets within are terrified and all the light is sucked out. The terrifiedness is a mental interference that is not blocked by Madness Enhancement, Insanity, Bravery, or other skills. Within it the mist shapes itself into a jaw, which consumes Marius's targets. The jaw will also blow incredibly hot blasts of starfire. This is a manifestation of a shard of the Darkness itself.
    Last edited by jishara; March 27th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/...ation-Template

Here’s another servant template thingy.