Page 247 of 620 FirstFirst ... 147197237242245246247248249252257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh hell no. I retract and say scholarly. But thank you. when you have other ideas gather them and drop me a PM
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I just had a quick idea I want to throw into the ether. Not much thought behind it, but:
    what about we have a small create a servant contest between the real ones, with prompt etc BUT we do not necessarily create an entry, but sent in already created sheets.
    Prompt would be absolutely general, like a Class, an Alignment, continent, etc and people can sent in their already released sheets.
    Idea here is that one gets the chance to perhaps get new feedback for your older sheets, a reason to remodel your sheet to your modern standard (in terms of formatting, writing style, etc) and perhaps even invite the veteran generation like Hermes, Sunny, asterism, shiki-pon, etc. to participate in it. That would bring new attention to sheets one would perhaps not look at because they are from so long ago. With luck some could even be inspired to get back into business, I think many are still active here.
    I do not insist on this idea, just a quick thought

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not opposed to the idea, though I wonder if it should take place here (possibly unnecessarily cluttering the thread) or if we should make a different thread for it (possibly less traffic/participants).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I just had a quick idea I want to throw into the ether. Not much thought behind it, but:
    what about we have a small create a servant contest between the real ones, with prompt etc BUT we do not necessarily create an entry, but sent in already created sheets.
    Prompt would be absolutely general, like a Class, an Alignment, continent, etc and people can sent in their already released sheets.
    Idea here is that one gets the chance to perhaps get new feedback for your older sheets, a reason to remodel your sheet to your modern standard (in terms of formatting, writing style, etc) and perhaps even invite the veteran generation like Hermes, Sunny, asterism, shiki-pon, etc. to participate in it. That would bring new attention to sheets one would perhaps not look at because they are from so long ago. With luck some could even be inspired to get back into business, I think many are still active here.
    I do not insist on this idea, just a quick thought
    Good idea we should do that .

- - - Updated - - -

Also just out of curiousity how are you (everyone) thinking of this crossover ?

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 4th, 2021 at 10:23 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I'm not opposed to the idea, though I wonder if it should take place here (possibly unnecessarily cluttering the thread) or if we should make a different thread for it (possibly less traffic/participants).
    I suppose we can get a prompt going here. And people repost their contest sheets on a second thread? That way we can engage people here, while leaving the clutter to another thread altogether

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I suppose we can get a prompt going here. And people repost their contest sheets on a second thread? That way we can engage people here, while leaving the clutter to another thread altogether
    good idea ,and what do you think about the crossover above wyvern ? aswell have you seenmy lostbelt already ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 4th, 2021 at 10:50 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Sure, this sounds like a good idea, just waiting to see if everyone else is up for it.

Also since we'll basically just be reposting our older sheets, I propose holding it monthly instead of every two months.

Blog Entries
    and ideas how to encourage the old guard to participate too?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is there anyone willing to take over doing the compilations now that I'm in charge of the OP? I've completely forgotten that I need to work on the compilation for 200-250, but I'm going to have my hands full with picking up where Padoru left off.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    depending when we reach the milestone i can help out

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    We're three sheets away from the milestone.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    oh hell no. I retract and say scholarly. But thank you. when you have other ideas gather them and drop me a PM
    if we are already at ideas for threads how would it be witha Faceclaim picture gallery thread were we can targette ask for somme pictures and or share somr of our collections ?

Also hows this picture \/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    if we are already at ideas for threads how would it be witha Faceclaim picture gallery thread were we can targette ask for somme pictures and or share somr of our collections ?

Also hows this picture \/

thx i saw that pic on pinterest, but i already settled on a picture that Morg kindly sent me.
    I do not think there are many that will share their FC bank to that level, after all we have them for our own later use. I still see the merit in it and would instead suggest you make a blog and link it in your signature so all have it available
    Last edited by DelRey; August 4th, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Author's Note
    Wanted to try my hand at this. It's my first ever, so both the stats, numbers and writing most likely suck, but I figured everyone starts from somewhere.
    English is also not my first language, so...yeah. If I did anything completely wrong do tell me, this is a concept I'd like to improve over time, if possible.

"Servant, Assassin. Are you my supposed "Master"? [...] My name is not important, but you may call me by the nickname the people gave me: "Mad Gasser", now let's go, we have a town to terrorize and you have so much to learn... "

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: -

True Name: The Mad Gasser of Mattoon
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Mattoon, Illinois, 1944

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Dislikes: I have none.
    Talent: I have none.
    Natural Enemy: The people.
    Armament: Flit gun, Gas cannister.
    Catalyst: Articles about them, a black gas mask.

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (C-B)

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. Assassin's attire makes them easy to spot during the day, while hiding their appearence during the night.

"I would not trade these clothes for anything, they serve as a reminder to the people, a reminder of what they can become."

Personal Skills
    Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) (A)

Implements used gain a plus modifier in their damage dealt against humans. Assassin is known to use their flit gun to attack citizens, striking fear into the general populace.

"Some would question my choice of weapon, but I find it to be rather effective. Listen well, student of mine, if you too wish to spread fear you only need to turn an otherwise harmless tool into a deadly weapon. People fear a blade or guns, for they can be killed with those tools, but the mundane will always strike fear into their little minds.
    Death is not as scary as what could happen, remember this.
    "

Calm and Collected (C+)

The Servant does not get confused in any kind of situation. They suppress their own emotions and calmly observe their surroundings, guiding towards the most optimal tactics.
    Grants plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience. Assassin is cold and does not get bothered by minor difficulties, they always have a plan in mind and they are always ready to retreat if necessary.

"In this line of work, you need to be very, very patient. Not every single citizen is a good target and your opportunity might not come for days, maybe even weeks. In due time, my student, you shall learn...just as I did."

Human Observation (A-)

At this level, it is not simply observing but the capacity to hypothesize about one's livelihoods and preferences, and even the lives of people whose name are unknown. This requires a tremendous memory that does not forget easily. Assassin needed to study their victims, their deep understanding of the human psyche gives them this ability.

"I have spent many years studying how our brain works and I have reached a conclusion, my student. We are fundamentally weak, we do not know what makes us happy, we do not know what makes us get up in the morning each day. I, on the other hand, am fully in control of my own desires, I fully understand what it means to be human. If you keep following me, you too can find your own meaning, "Master"."

Unknown Existence (EX)

The Servant's existence is questionable, they are stuck in a limbo of being both Real and Fiction. This makes it extremely hard for other Servants or Masters to correctly recognize their identity as the former might not know of his existence at all and the latter might not know of such a minor legend. This gives Assassin the peculiar ability of not being recognized by their own Noble Phantasm.

"I know the truth, you people might not, but I know what happened. I was...am a real person, but to you all...I am but a legend.
    I will not lie to you, my student, I loathe this existence of mine, what I did is a story worth telling, but you seem to have forgotten me and my tale.
    No matter, the Holy Grail shall give me the second chance I long for, and this time I shall leave my mark on history. No longer a nameless monster, the world will fear me once more.
    "

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Shroud the town in chemicals
    Mattoon's Hysteria
    The time has come, my pupil!Let us bathe the world in our poisons!

Type: Anti-City
    Range: The entire City Assassin is in.
    Max Targets: ???

Assassin's most powerful technique is a manifestation of his own legend, the City itself becomes a deadly trap that Assassin can utilize at his own advantage.
    While this Noble Phantasm is active, Assassin is able to teleport at will (with a short cooldown between each teleport) to any street or building they have knowledge of, leaving a copy of itself to where they previously were.
    These copies patrol the alleyways and streets of the city near their origin point, attacking both civilians, Masters and Servants alike. The copies are rather weak, being easily overpowered by even a well trained human, but their attacks inflict various debuffs to their victims.
    If one breathes their chemicals, they will start hallucinating additional copies of Assassin and with enough time their symptoms will start to deteriorate, paralysis of the legs, coughing, nausea and vomiting are common in victims, leaving them vulnerable to the real Assassin.
    This Noble Phantasm has a surprisingly low Mana cost for its immense range, but keeping it active for more than a couple of hours will prove an extremely difficult task for most Masters. Assassin can't also make their own Master immune to the effects of their Noble Phantasm and cannot bring their own Master with them when teleporting.
    Inside the city of Mattoon, no one is safe.

Description
    Assassin does not have a true name, for not even they remember what they were called before adopting the identity of the "Mad Gasser of Mattoon".
    As such, their true name has been recorded to be "The Mad Gasser", forever erasing their previous life from the pages of history.
    That said, Mad Gasser does remember most of their life, even if the details are rather foggy and somewhat unclear to them.
    They remember having a deep interest in chemistry when they were little, to the point of becoming a teacher as an adult. To them, teaching was the most beautiful thing and they tried their very best to share their passion with their students.
    Unfortunately, the mostly bored teenagers attending their classes were very much not interested in the subject matter, most of them needed an extra class and they thought Chemistry would be an easy one.
    As such, Assassin's life was a mostly tedious routine of waking up, going to work and then drowning their feelings with cheap booze and food.
    But then, one day, a terrible, awful idea came to their mind.
    From here onwards, their memories are a confused and jambled mess of different people. In one of them, they were a woman and scored a date with one of the other teachers.
    In another, they were a middle aged man, getting angry at a student for copying during a test.
    As much as they tried to hide it, the person behind that terrible gas mask is just as afraid as all regular humans, for they do not know what will happen to them if they fail their new mission.
    What if this is their one chance? The Grail might never summon them ever again and even if it does...will they really be the same?
    The Mad Gasser is just a myth to most people, an unexplained case of Mass Hysteria localized in the city of Mattoon, there is nobody behind the mask because the mask was never real in the first place.
    Assassin never takes off their mask or clothes, afraid that removing them might erase Assassin from existence altogheter.
    They might act cold, showing the world that the monster truly is real, but the reality of things is that they are not better than any other citizen, their abilities are lackluster and their story is somewhat forgotten by the general public.
    Fear is the one thing that rules Assassin's life, it's their goal as The Mad Gasser to cause as much fear as possible, so the city can slowly spiral down into madness, but they themselves are controlled by fear.
    Assassin will get very attached to their Master, considering them to be their newest student and apprentice, trying to lead them down the path that they walked, trying to create a second coming of the Mad Gasser, in hope that even if they were to suddenly disappear they might take up the mantle of the person that terrorized the city of Mattoon and write a new page in their story.
    Assassin's wish for the Grail is rather simple, all they desire is to truly leave their mark in History. What they want is ensure that what they know is real, they want the absolute certainty that they once existed. Some might call their wish stupid, but to them becoming a real monster was never the intention, they are content being one name in a long list of criminals. They don't need to be a big mastermind and they don't care for their name to be written down in books, all they want is to be what they are afraid they are not: Human.

Lore
    The Mad Gasser of Mattoon (also known as the "Anesthetic Prowler," the "Phantom Anesthetist," or simply the "Mad Gasser") was the name given to the person or people believed to be responsible for a series of apparent gas attacks that occurred in Mattoon, Illinois, during the mid-1940s. More than two dozen separate cases of gassings were reported to police over the span of two weeks, in addition to many more reported sightings of the suspected assailant. The gasser's supposed victims reported smelling strange odors in their homes which were soon followed by symptoms such as paralysis of the legs, coughing, nausea and vomiting. No one died or had serious medical consequences.

Police remained skeptical of the accounts throughout the entire incident.No physical evidence was ever found, and many reported gassings had simple explanations, such as spilled nail polish or odors emanating from animals or local factories. Victims made quick recoveries from their symptoms and suffered no long-term effects. Nevertheless, local newspapers ran alarmist articles about the reported attacks and treated the accounts as fact.

The attacks are widely considered to be a case of mass hysteria. However, others maintain that the Mad Gasser actually existed, or that the perceived attacks have another explanation, such as industrial pollution.
    Most contemporary descriptions of the Mad Gasser are based on the testimony of Mr. and Mrs. Bert Kearney of 1408 Marshall Avenue, the victims of the first Mattoon case to be reported by the media. They described the gasser as being a tall, thin man dressed in dark clothing and wearing a tight-fitting cap. Another report, made some weeks later, described the gasser as being a female dressed as a man. The Gasser had also been described as carrying a flit gun, an agricultural tool for spraying pesticide, which he purportedly used to expel the gas.

Relationships
    Jack The Ripper (Assassin):
    "Your tale was also distorted, I see. How can you be so sure you really are The Ripper, little girl?"

Jack The Ripper (Berserker):
    "We are very similar, spirit. Would you consider yourself Human?"

Any American Servant that was alive during 1944:
    "Do you know of my story? Do you know my name? That should be enough to make you quake in fear."

Child Servant:
    "Run away little one, you can still learn so much more."

Cryptid Servants:
    "You are not like me, Monster. You are but a fantasy, I am very real."

Semiramis:
    "Poison...a rudimentary version of my technique, I guess."

Charlotte Corday:
    "Using a blade as your weapon, how dull."

Mata Hari:
    "I find your style to be disgusting, stripper."

Frankenstein's Monster:
    "I feel pity for you, Monster. Maybe we can learn from eachother, we both need a lesson in how to be Human."

Any Foreigner:
    "Is this...what could have been? Do you not fear erasure?"

Any Alter Ego:
    "Am I my own Alter Ego? Is there enough humanity in me for such a thing?"

Mephistopheles & Gilles De Rais:
    "You understand the need for fear, I think we can do wonderful things together, my apprentices."

Blog Entries
    strong first entry, I like how you write his quotes. By chance, were you inspired by Thoughty2? Recently saw him release a video about that guy.
    The choice of skills is good, but i think except calm and collected they are a bit too high ranked. Tools skill should be lower as that guy used just this flit gun, while archimedes created real tools of war, i propose C. Observation A is Andersen level. He saw and could hypothesize their life, he observed, lower as long as not A-.
    UE is a weird skill, because his weird existence is not unique to him, others have it too without this skill. If he is less known, people will barely identify him anyways.
    NP is a cool idea for sure, but teleporting is pretty big magic for someone of his standing. I think moving faster in the city when active and perhaps even adding that the smoke doesnt waver when he moves through should suffice. Else idk about the clones if that is an easy thing to do for servants.
    Really good job for a start. Skill ranks are a thing you have to get a feeling for and can be dependent on opinion too, so dont view that criticism too harshly.
    Hope to see more of you and that you stick around

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

So who’s ready for the influx of Pretender Servants?
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Bold of you to assume we aren't gonna be the culprits behind it.

Blog Entries
    I have an idea for a Pretender, but I require more information before I can go forward with it.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

I mean Pretender is basically just Faker but like… I don’t wanna say “official” but like?? An actual Class that isn’t man-made?
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    I mean Pretender is basically just Faker but like… I don’t wanna say “official” but like?? An actual Class that isn’t man-made?
    Okay, fair. Camouflage, the apparent Class Skill of the Faker-class, does allow the user to disguise their Class. Oberon's class changed each time he was used as a Support Servant in the story.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets