Page 503 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3403453493498501502503504505508513553603 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 12398

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    For Voland, in the story he’s in, he does canonically hate atheists. It’s because he’s a commentary on religion under communism.

- - - Updated - - -

For robber Baron, you’re right that the sheet was incredibly rushed.

However, I have a question: what part of Woland’s skills did you find odd?

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Praetorian: Well…Insert DiCaprio meme here
    Mandatory question : which one, there are so many DiCaprio memes nowadays

I have no need to echo the detraction on the personality, although I will say that one way I’ve found to improve personality writing has been forcing myself to give it more screen time… essentially sink or swim it.
    Noted, I'll make sure to put that in practice with the next ones !

Overall, I just really love this sheet. Yes, I agree with others that it’s a bit tenuous, but I’ll also agree with the fact that certain parts of the execution, specifically the little bits of changing skills to appear nicer, and the two NP’s, especially the second one, are very creative constructs. Otherwise, very nicely done, and nice to have you!
    Thank you, I'm happy to see people enjoyed that part of the sheet.
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NielleiN View Post
    What do you guys think of Voland and Robber Baron?

- - - Updated - - -

They're some early attempts at servants
    maybe add pictures and things like that so us readers could visualize the servant and their skill better
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

The Last Hero
    Saber Agilulfo

Full Name: Agilulfo Emo Bertrandino of the Guildiverni and Others of Corbentraz and Sura, knight of Selimpia Citeriore and Fez
    H/W: 188 cm, 30 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Italian Literature
    Connections: Charlemagne's Paladins (Fake)

Profile:
    As told in the novel "The Nonexistent Knight," Agilulfo is a knight without physical form, whose only evidence of existence is the armor he wears. Why does he live in this condition? Because he does not exist, he is a concept: the perfect hero, an aggregate of all that is purely heroic.
    He became a paladin when the age of heroes was fading away, and his inability to survive in the new cultural context marks the final end of a mythical era.
    With the disappearance of Agilulfo, the perfect hero, heroism disappears.
    In the novel he was one of Charlemagne's last paladins, but since that tale is fictional what is summoned as servant is the manifestation of the idea of the "Last Hero."
    If a certain Babylonian king represents the "Beginning" of the heroic path, from which everything originates, in the "Conclusion" everything converges.

Agilulfo's personality is everything imaginable from the classic imagery of a knight in shining armor: valiant, generous, brave, elegant, disciplined, strong in character, but also orderly, wise, helpful. Because of all these qualities, however, he is also very fussy, and he tends to fill those he does not officially consider to be his superiors with lectures on how to behave.
    In the end what he desires is to revive the sense of chivalry in people, even to extreme cases that will lead to the birth of new legendary heroes. (Incidentally, although he can safely cover all the conventional classes of a servant, his peculiarity of not existing combined with the desire to turn someone into a hero makes him particularly compatible with the Watcher class.)

Dislikes: Laziness
    Talent: Anything
    Natural Enemy: Science Revolution

Parameters

STR: A
    END: A > EX
    AGL: A
    MAG: A
    LUK: A > E
    NP: EX

Class skills

Magic Resistance: A

Riding: A

Personal Skills

Perfect Knight: A
    Agilulfo is the very concept of chivalry, for that reason he is perfectly capable of using any skill he deems suitable for the perfect knight. The skills he possesses can range from using any weapon to organizing cleaning shifts or cooking great food for an encampment.

Shining Armor: EX
    Devoid of a physical body, his entire existence is defined by the armor he wears, making him immune to poisons and diseases but particularly susceptible to attacks of a spiritual or psychological nature.
    In the common imagination, what sets Agilulfo apart is his portrayal of the perfect, flawless hero, whose armor always remains gleaming and dent-free even after a bloody battle between armies; for this reason, the skill "Shing Armor" makes Agilulfo's equipment invulnerable to any physical attack that does not possess divine Authority or the like.

Heroic Existence: EX
    The novel "The Nonexistent Knight" illustrates how Agilulfo was unable to coexist with the cultural progress of his time, in which the concept of knight and hero were rapidly crumbling. Since Agilulfo is constituted solely by the concept of heroism, the amount of that concept in the world greatly influences how much freedom of action he possesses against fate: if summoned in contemporary times where heroic mythology and culture has almost died out, the statistic LUCK will drop to Rank E, but may temporarily rise to D or C if the knight engages in combat with a valiant hero.

Noble Phantasm

All Legends Converge
    The Last Hero

Type: Anti-Treasure
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

Agilulfo is the concept of the perfect hero; in him converge all ideas of heroism created in the various historical eras. Noble Phantasm is the essence of a heroic legend, and since Agilulfo is "all heroes" then his representative Noble Phantasm is "all Noble Phantasms". He can fully materialize and use all the legends of human history, but the dutiful knight has imposed on himself the absolute rule that to use such a weapon he must first seek permission from the rightful owners of the legends. Since this is not the creation of a copy, but the use of the true and authentic legend, in most cases Agilulfo has to ask permission from a hero on the field to temporarily borrow his Noble Phantasm.

All Legends die
    The Last Hero

Type: Anti-Treasure/Suicide
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

Agilulfo's life is linked to the life of the concept of heroism: at the cessation of one the other ceases as well. If the knight, seized by deep despair and resignation, believes that it's impossible for new positive heroes to exist, then he may decide to put an end to the heroic legends owned by other servants (since they belong to the past). By separating himself from the armor that keeps him anchored in the material world, Agilulfo's fading leads to the destruction of all Noble Phantasms whose names he knows or has seen.
    The armor, not being a Noble Phantasm, can be reused along with its magical properties. Of course, the performance offered will never be comparable to who lived in it.

Commentary:
    I built this Servant with the idea of "someone on paper almost invincible but in practice extremely limited in his potential". Not knowing what sword to give him I then thought of a certain "The First Hero," thus creating a completely opposite Noble Phantasm for "The Last Hero" both in operation and in the psychology behind its use.

The fact that he's sensitive to mental attacks and his ultimate weapon has emotion-related activation conditions may give narrative cues.
    Last edited by Tarlo; October 29th, 2022 at 01:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Stranger: I hate you and your perfect formatting, your weird interesting ideas, your unique way of explaining your concepts and the waifus you choose. Damn you, Random! Leave some pussy for the rest of us!

Descartes: It is a simple sheet, but man making an imaginary demon into a teddy bear is selling this cute girl further.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    BERSERKER

"Get out of the way. You’re too weak for the hunt."

OLD THUNDER
    CAPTAIN AHAB

Master: Atsushi Ryoume

General Information

Alias: Old Thunder
    Pronouns: He/Him
    H/W: 194 cm, ?? kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Region: Northeast USA, Atlantic Ocean
    Source: Herman Melville’s Moby Dick
    Armaments: Dagger, harpoon
    Catalyst: Preserved unidentified flesh of a sea creature

Parameters

STR: C
    END: C++
    AGL: C
    MAG: E
    LUK:
    NP: A

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement C+ A loss of reason induced by obsession. Due to the characteristics of Berserker’s legend he is capable of speech and thought, but all of it centers around his fated enemy. It’s impossible for him to comprehend an existence outside of that goal, for it drives him forward even in the most inane things.

This skill is emblematic of his manifestation, which is the man ‘at the end of the journey.’ As such, Berserker is the most suitable container, when his rage is at its heights.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Hunt B The legend of a man of the ocean. Berserker mastered the waves at an early age, pushing through storms of all kinds, and eventually accumulating an experience outmatched. Indeed, he could be called the era’s ‘peak monster hunter.’ This skill manifests in the Berserker class lower than it might in another container, though still signifying him as a high-class voyager who can brave any challenge. Not only is it a recognition of his mastery over ships, it also includes Bravery and Charisma as a matter of course.
    Self-Modification B A skill stemmed from the anecdote of his lost leg, which he affixed with a whale bone. In truth, Berserker’s entire body is one stitched from the organs and skeletons of sea monsters he has slain, both as prosthetic and as trophy. As one who managed to survive the attack of Moby Dick and live to tell the tale, it goes without saying that the necessary amount of prosthetics is higher than that recorded by Herman Melville.

Not only does this recognize Berserker’s ability to stitch inhuman parts into his body, but mastery over those inhuman parts. He has a variety of abilities which stem from those sea monsters, as well as an overall increased durability.
    Mystic Slayer C++ As master of the Pequod and described as one who has slain things stranger than fish, it’s clear that Berserker’s experience is that of monster slaying. Responsible for the mass slaughter of Mysteries beneath the waves in his region, he could be compared to a certain lightning swordsman from the East.

Simply, this skill functions as an Anti-Mystery damage bonus. However, he is unrivaled when it comes to ocean-related Mysteries.

Noble Phantasm

Divine Shape of Man
    Old Thunder

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max Targets: 1 Person

“Old Thunder… I haven’t heard that in a while. But yes, that is I.”

Captain Ahab’s nickname, earned through his ages of experience and the hardiness of his character, ‘Old Thunder’. It is often accompanied in one’s mind with the famous line which describes him: an ungodly, god-like man.

A Noble Phantasm that, in this form, manifests as his own self. It is exactly that which qualifies him for the Berserker-class. A man so monstrous he is considered unlike any man, and yet nonetheless, a man.

It is ultimate perseverance. It is ultimate ego. It is ultimate love. ‘Old Thunder’ is the one that roars from beyond, announcing its approach. This expression is what allows Ahab to reach the realms of mythos, despite his recency.

Ahab can generate lightning which is the same existence as a natural storm. In a way, it is the lightning of heaven which he has forcefully grasped for himself in his existence as a Servant. This empowers his physical attacks greatly, at the cost of far greater mana expenditure than one might expect for a recent Servant. But if one can pay the cost for the man’s existence, Ahab’s nature as ‘a man shaped like a god’ will allow him to compete with those far above his class. In this sense, it is a Noble Phantasm of material shaped into a concept. Because it is considered simply his form, there is no True Name release.

Noble Phantasm

Thrust into the Depths of Heaven
    Hell’s Heart

Type: Anti-Fortress, Suicide
    Range: 1-60
    Max Targets: 1-500 people

“There is no depth I won’t scour! Monster I won’t slay! And for you, my enemy, who stands in the way…

I! Will! Kill! You!

A Noble Phantasm which encompasses Ahab’s end: dying to Moby Dick.

From the prow of a shattered raft, his men lost to the waves and Moby Dick diving once more, he pulled his harpoon back, cursing the white whale for its existence, and declaring his intent to follow it into the depths of forever.

If Old Thunder is the manifestation of his madness, Hell’s Heart is the natural conclusion.

Sublimating that last episode of Ahab’s life, it combines the concepts of ‘a strike which pierced the white whale’ and ‘the destruction of the Pequod’. The result is an almighty piercing harpoon with force enough to cut into the side of a god, and yet simultaneously destroy one’s existence.

This Noble Phantasm’s existence is one that is considered an ‘ultimate counterattack.’ In other words, it can only be called upon when Ahab is faced against the mightiest opponent in the Grail War, and when he has suffered the most damage possible. Pouring his entire existence into Hell’s Heart, Captain Ahab ensures destruction not just for his enemy, but for himself, and all those around him. A Noble Phantasm of ‘pure power’, elevated to the degree that it can ‘harm Moby Dick.’

Of course, this attack gains its maximum output against the beast itself. In fact, Ahab can only imagine using this Noble Phantasm against something which he considers his ‘white whale.’

I see you. In my dreams. Get out... GET OUT!

Noble Phantasm

O’ White Leviathan, My Hallowed Nemesis
    Moby Dick

Type: Divine Beast
    Range:
    Max Targets:

“YOU... I KNOW YOU. THAT THING... IS MY ENEMY.”
    Where one exists, so does the other.

It is impossible to think of one without the other manifesting as well.

A Noble Phantasm not due to feats or pinnacles of legends, but because they exist on the same ‘thread of life.’

One should expect this when summoning the man named Captain Ahab. After all, he will only answer the summons to finish the hunt– and finish he will.

The Divine Beast Moby Dick, upon Ahab’s summoning, will manifest within the nearest and largest body of water. Or rather, not truly the Divine Beast, but a facsimile of Moby Dick that exists due its immortalization in fiction. It forms by collecting together various Nature Spirits and oceanic Mysteries into a living natural disaster, growing more powerful the longer it persists.

Ahab knows that Moby Dick lives, and so does Moby Dick know Ahab lives. The superweapon remnant of ancient oceanic Mystery stirs, and Ahab knows he must be the one to end it all. Try as one might, but nothing can stop these two from clashing once more.

With their existences karmically intertwined, it is natural that once one manifestation ends, so too does the other. It is for this reason Ahab’s Luck has no ranking, as the providence of his life is woven into the same fabric as the white whale. Any effects which target his Luck will find nothing to target, and so are rendered null.

Personality

A crude man whose intentions are blatantly simple and straightforward. He expresses an identity of focus, steadfast on completing whatever goals necessary so that he can focus on ‘that whale.’ It’s hard to parse any intentions of Ahab’s apart from that.

However, the man also holds a degree of pride and ego. Declaring himself the best hunter to grace the seas, Ahab will gladly strike upwards at those who look down on him. And those who look up to him must beware, for there is a sort of charm to his steadfast attitude that compels people to follow him. He is himself like a lighthouse and tidal wave all the same, truly a godlike man.

He might sometimes utter profound words, observations built from ages of experience out at sea. And at heart, Captain Ahab is indeed a captain who looks out for his crew. He might judge someone’s strength harshly, but strength is to him identified as ‘worth on the ship.’ Plaguing his directive above all though, the source of the madness, is the white whale. Its bloody eye haunts his dream, triggering manic episodes of intense emotional overflow. In these times he is just about inconsolable. It’s difficult to say, but ‘madness’ for Ahab is perhaps rooted in something far more fundamental to the man’s core…

Legend

The legendary whaler Captain Ahab. The character upon whom the novel Moby Dick was based around. It should be expected, but Melville's novel was definitely a fabrication. There was absolutely no way that it could capture the intense truth of his story. A tale that wasn’t fit for the generation, and Melville wanted to give something to people that they would take seriously, so it ended up being what it is in history.

The real Ahab not only knew of the Phantasmal Species that lurked beneath the waves and on mystic islands, but swore on his ship to destroy each and every one of them. The Pequod and its crew were dedicated to this mass eradication until every last member of the Phantasmal Species was wiped from modern Earth.

He succeeded, but by the time of the novel, he was hunting the monster known as Moby Dick. His body was destroyed by it in a previous encounter, and out of sheer endurance and willpower alone, Ahab dragged together a new body to exact his vengeance on the whale. He didn’t know that it was a Divine Beast, a monster on the same standing as the mythic Typhon, but such facts didn’t matter.

He chased the beast until the ends of the ocean, until he drove it away with his dying breath, bringing his men with him into the inky blue depths.
    Last edited by Gl4re; November 1st, 2022 at 12:56 PM.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    Berserker of Armed Iconoclasm
    ⫷ Dragon of the Empty Cross ⫸

"Hey, now, this form's a bit on the nose considering my True Name and all! Oh well. On second thought, I don't care enough to spend any more time talking about it."

"By the way, Master, I'm giving you a five second headstart to get the hell out of here before I wreck this joint to rubble! Talk to you later, the urge is rising! Toodles!"

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Michael Lachanodrakon
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Historical fact and rumours
    Region: Theme of the Thracesians, Byzantine Empire
    Attribute: Human
    Natural Enemy: Empress Irene of Athens, Harun al-Rashid
    Armament: Flames, lightning, himself in general
    Catalyst: Burning facial hair and/or broken icons (moderate to near-certain chance, raises if both are used and/or with proximity to the Theme of the Thracesians)

ParametresSTR: C+
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C+
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement | C++

Raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In Berserker's case, communication is somewhat possible, but frankly inadvisable, especially when near anything man-made.

Berserker's Mad Enhancement manifests in a deep-seated compulsion to destroy that extends not just to all religious icons, but to all artificial structures and manufacts in general. It has highs and lows: the urge may suddenly rise or drop out of the blue. At its worst, even something as simple as a dozen of pebbles stacked on top of one another in a vaguely tower-like manner may set it off. Really, if you're going to need to talk to him anyway, better do it in an open field, or somewhere else with nothing constructed by humans around for miles.

"Fuck you, mail delivery box!"

Personal Skills
    Bane of the Monastic Orders | C

Berserker is the overzealous iconoclast driven who, driven by greed on top of belief, completely eradicated all monasteries from the Theme of the Thracesians, going beyond the elimination of icons and as far as targeting monasteries who didn't trade in them as well. The pain and terror felt by the orders who had the misfortune to suffer under his rule still reverberate within any wound he now inflicts on any monk, nun, or similar figure, who are hurt by him more deeply than he could hurt any other sort of opponent.

"Yeah, I really was that thorough! Pretty impressive, right? I really put my mind to it, and that's what ended up making the difference, of course!"

Coordinator of Anguish | C+

A composite Skill of Torture Technique and Tactics. While these may seem incompatible at first, there could be nothing further than the truth. This Skill operates both a macro- and a micro-level as a repertory of theoretical and practical knowledge going far beyond simple intimidation. You want to know how to break someone's fingers in the most excruciating way possible? It's got you covered. You want to know how to encircle an enemy army over and over? Always stopping just a few millimetres short of actually engaging them in battle? Without ever giving them a moment to rest? Without ever letting them feel safe? So that, eventually, a feeling begins creeps inside their bones: the feeling that you could absolutely, one thousand percent, crush all of them at any time, and that, when you decide to annihilate them, there will be nothing they can do about it? Say no more.

"Oh, and of course, I can also tell exactly at a glance how easily someone's hair can catch fire! It actually varies depending on where it's located on their body, too! Hey, I should totally host an awards show about that!"

Enemy of the Objectual | A

If Mad Enhancement is what causes Berserker's compulsion, this is what keeps him hooked on it. A feeling of purity and warmth that envelops him more and more as he turns buildings into ruins and ruins into rubble and rubble to dust. It burns like a sickeningly sweet fire inside of him. It is him, and yet more, at the expense of every structure his fellow humans have built in the physical realm. The very wounds on his body appear to shrink back until they shut closed, fearful and powerless in the wake of the violence he exerts on the artificial world that surrounds him. It is time to ascend beyond — above — these unsightly products of the hands of man.

"Also, I trashed my quarters again, Master. Felt amazing. Why'd you even give me a room and put it back together after the first time, anyway? You must really be swooning after my charms!"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    ὁ Δράκων
    Dragon of the Empty Cross

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Targets: N/A

Emperor Leo III the Isaurian may or may not have been the first to implement measures that went towards iconoclastic directions. His son Constantine V was the most actively iconoclastic Emperor of the first phase of Byzantine Iconoclasm. But Michael Lachanodrakon was the armed fist of iconoclasm, the most tireless and most feared material executor of their doctrine. Such were his cruelty and ferociousness as an enforcer that many sources solely refer to him
    the Dragon
    as ὁ Δράκων
    , with the same formula they also use to refer to the Devil himself.

The reference to the Empty Cross here has a twofold meaning. An image of Christ placed at the Chalke Gate of Constantinople was allegedly removed by Leo III the Isaurian and replaced by a cross that was, quite literally, empty; this supposedly became a clearly visible break between the Empire's former attitude towards icons and the then-current Emperor's iconoclasm. However, as far as Berserker's involvement goes, that Cross is also empty for another reason: without even strictly adhering to iconoclastic precepts; he looted with equal brutality both monasteries that traded in icons and ones that didn't. In practice, Berserker truly turned it into something empty and meaningless.

This Noble Phantasm normally alters Berserker's appearance and capabilities, granting him monstrous, dragon-like traits such as horns and protractile wings, as well as enhancing all his physical attributes and making him able to call forth lightning and flames. With the True Name Release, the transformation furthers — though Berserker can only mantain a fully transformed state for a limited amount of time; he momentarily shifts into a colossal form that no longer bears any resemblance to his human self.

However, the armed fist of iconoclasm could never himself completely become a religious icon, not even one that stood for evil rather than for good. Hence, the nature of his full transformation has been altered by the Grail to prevent his perception as one. He doesn't simply become a gargantuan dragon while mantaining his hypersonic flight speed, his fire-breathing, and his lightning-slinging.

He also becomes completely invisible.

I."Well, you know how it is! Constantine V asked us to destroy all icons, and I don't have much sympathy for those who made money off of them. For one thing, the Sacred Scriptures aren't really all that icon-friendly: some people just started saying it was fine eventually, or 'giving different readings', or whatever. But also, those monks' money could be ending up in the Empire's coffers instead. And, you know, the Empire's paying me at the time.

Alright, so I go with my troopers and we head at a monastery and do the thing. Smash the icons, burn some beards, run the whole gamut of torture... Basically, we scare some monks and nuns with all we've got, burn a bunch of their stuff that's sacrilegious and take all the rest. Then we ask them to renounce the whole monk or nun thing and get married, and some do, and for the rest, we dispense the standard punishment: blinded and sent to Cyprus.

So, yeah. I actually want this whole thing to succeed, you know. I'm rolling up my sleeves and everything, it's some serious shit. Anyway, I work and work and work at it and then bam! All of a sudden, one day, I realise that the worship of icons is finally gone. Completely. Well, from the Theme of the Thracesians, I mean: that's where I ruled, after all. Sure, a few monasteries that weren't like actively doing the icon thing might've got caught up in it too at some point, but that's life. Now I've literally run out of monasteries to loot within the Theme. I suppose you could call that my greatest accomplishment. It's not much, but it's honest work."

II."Around this time the Emperor and all of us generals get in talks because lately the Abbasids have been looking like they're readying to pounce on us again soon. So we pounce on them first at Germanikeia, and we don't get the city for good but we kick some ass and deter them from trying anything for a while. Then at one point they do try again and I ambush them in the Theme of the Armeniacs and fuck them up. Then they try again and at this point it's just funny so I just toy with them and scare them into retreating without getting into even one skirmish. Then they try one more time and it's not so fucking funny anymore, I've got to say.

You ever hear of Harun al-Rashid? Back then, he wasn't Caliph yet, but he was the one who got their invasion forces to get their shit together and who assembled the one they sent my way, though he didn't actually guide it himself. Anyway, for once, I'm the one getting my ass kicked.

But here's the thing. We don't have an Emperor anymore. Constantine V is gone, Leo IV is gone, Constantine VI is eleven. So Empress Irene is holding the reins. And she's big into icons. So she uses that one battle as an excuse to demote me and send me away from the frontlines to do mountains and mountains paperwork for literal years. And of course at some point while I was too busy filling forms she officially gave the ok to the whole icon worship thing once more."

III."Eventually, Constantine VI gets to nineteen and still isn't on the throne. He's getting pretty pissed off about it, too. One day he comes to me and asks me to put him up there. So I take one last look at my paperwork and I say, "You know what? Sure." I keep my word and get Irene to step down with a little help from a whole lot of soldiers, most from the Theme of Armeniacs. The new Emperor's over the moon by now, of course, so he makes me into his magistros, which basically means the pecking order in the whole Empire goes him, me, and everyone else. So yeah, pretty damn good comeback, if I do say so myself.

In the middle of all this, though, we're at war with Bulgaria, so I get to get right back into the fray, like I wanted. Kid doesn't want me to go too far on my own, though, so I'm fighting under his direct command this time. There's just one problem: he doesn't know anything about tactics and will take battle advice from astrologers over mine. At the same time, Irene will fuck me up even harder than last time if the kid dies here.

So I charge on bad terrain towards this impossibly well-fortified castle near Marcellae, knowing full well the enemy had the time to surround us while we stood in front of it doing nothing for too long, and I kick the bucket. Go figure."

Description
    "Why, you wish to know even more about me, still? So you really are falling for me, Master! Perhaps we should smash some things together, then? C'mon, don't look at me like that! I just saw this one temple with the most delicate stained glass windows the other day! I couldn't get near enough to it back then due to our mission, but I've kept thinking about it ever since!"

Likes: "Wide, open spaces! A clear sky and the touch of the sun are nice, but so are clouds, and the feeling of rain on my skin! And, of course, I enjoy making those spaces! Great way to keep active! I can't think of anything healthier in the world, and I don't have a problem! Honest! Um, next question, please!?"

Dislikes: "Paperwork and people making money behind our backs, of course! But you already knew all that, didn't you, Master!?"

Wish for the Grail: "Ah, a sacred cup that grants wishes would be a wonderful thing, that's for sure.... But unless it's really a grail made by God, I might just destroy it on accident as soon as I get my hands on it! In that case, perhaps it's better not to think about it for now! So, remember, Master: keep any fakes you happen to find somewhere close to you but away from my sight, okay?"

Bond 5
    Likes: "To tell you the truth, Master... I confess that I've been... hoarding things. Like a dragon would, I suppose. It's not like I think they're God or anything. They're things without meaning. Sometimes, it's nice shiny rocks; sometimes it's houseplants, vases, tapestries, or even plushies of cute cartoon characters. I always start the hoards without meaning to and I stash them in secret places I discovered myself, where they could stay for me to admire at any time. But one way or another, I always end up destroying my own hoards myself. I guess that must be in my nature too, huh."

Dislikes: "Alright, so some people I may or may not want to get to know better always run away from me whenever they see me wreck shop on our surroundings or whatever, and sometimes when I'd like to try some of that 'reality television' that could make me feel better about myself — because I look a lot cooler when doing stupid stuff — I realise that I can't watch it because I've already annihilated the remote, the television, and everything in between, and there's a mess of electronics and broken glass around and I'm just standing there with nothing to do when I wanted to try something popular for once, it feels kinda bad. Possibly even a little bit lonely, as absurd as that might sound coming from my charming self."

Wish for the Grail: "Well... you know... It's just that... I kind of wish I'd got on better with Irene, you know? And she with her son. He kept messing up one thing after another without me being there to help after that thing at Marcellae. Kid must've been so overwhelmed. And when Irene came back as Empress five years later, she had him blinded, you know. He didn't live long after that. It all ended up in a real mess that could've been avoided if she'd given this guy another chance... Gosh, you're getting me all blushy about the past, you know! It's embarassing!"

Berserker is fundamentally prey to a supernatural addiction towards destroying anything man-made near him, which largely defines the majority of his interactions with others in practice, even when it goes against his interest. It's less a curtain to be peeled back and more an elephant in the room that can't be completely ignored even when trying to define other aspects of his personality as well. It leads alternatively to highs of delusional self-aggrandizement and to bouts of remorse over his self-sabotage.

Outwardly, Berserker approaches many of his tasks with enthusiasm, and generally presents himself as a lively, confident, fun-loving person. He believes that to be his real self, and perhaps he might be right, but in practice he tends to deny and ignore his insecurities without trying to do anything about their causes. Moreover, unfortunately, he isn't winning over many friends or lovers through enthusiasm for destroying the artificial around him and for terrifying others on purpose through means that can range from physically gruesome to exclusively mental but likewise agonizing. Although, perhaps this could be regarded as a fortunate thing from a more cosmic perspective, given what it says about people who aren't him. That said, even some of the people who haven't been exposed to that side of him yet, or who can get past it, find him too intense in general to the point of regarding him as largely obnoxious.

Take away the addiction to destruction, take away the lack of scruples about torture, and the fact remains that Berserker is fundamentally not a very nice and pleasant person to be around at the moment. Though he can get attached to others — easily, even — he's greedy, primarily self-serving, and very lacking in altruism or compassion for those who aren't in the innermost circle of his acquaintances. Perhaps this was not always an inevitability, and perhaps it still isn't one, but that is the current state of things.

RelationshipsElizabeth Bathory, Stephen Bathory
    "A family of draconic rulers near the joining point of Europe and Asia... Now, ain't that quite the coincidence!?"

Emperor Constantine V
    "Your Majesty, I swear I'm only buying up all her merch so I can burn it in secret! Honest!"

David
    "Hey, I saw the sweets you handed Master yesterday! Don't you have any shame!?"

Monks, nuns, and the like
    "You wouldn't happen to be making money off of garbage behind Master's back, would you!?"

Heinrich Schliemann
    "C'mere and give me a big kiss, smartypants! Time to explode some history!"

Valentine's Craft Essence
    A Hoard of Your Own

Alright, Master, here you go!

I got you a bunch of gifts! My first dozen choices or so mysteriously broke down, but aren't these very cute!?

So here's the important part — though you know it already:

Make sure to keep them in a safe, Berserker-proof undisclosed location!

Make sure to enjoy them at any time to your heart's content!

Please do not destroy recreationally!

But if you do, please let me do it with you!

Love, Michael

Bond Craft Essence
    Desk Jobs Are Different Now, But...

"Eh? Master, what is this?

So, you've been keeping track of Servants, Saint Quartz, and all sorts of materials through these 'spreadsheets' to decide on our missions... Amazing!

But that must be a lot of work for you alone! Please, let me help you with it!

...Ah! Wait a moment! I can't believe I really just offered to do something so close to paperwork for someone else... Of my own will. I must've really changed as a man, huh...

Master... I'm glad..."

Five minutes later, you come across the pulverized remains of your device.

He tried.

Creator's Notesthe phrase "oomfie is an iconoclast" has been rotating in my head for close to an aeon and this is the result

Shout out to Disco Elysium's "Enemy of the Physical Realm" achievement and "Anti-Object Task Force" in-game Thought for really helping bring the sheet together. "Fuck you, mail delivery box!" is verbatim from the game, too. I'd praise the game more and talk about the current situation with the studio here but the Creator's Notes of a Servant sheet that takes so little from it isn't the proper place.

I didn't mean for this to have a Valentine's CE, I was just trying to write a regular Bond CE and somehow that came out first and I realised it'd have been better as a Valentine's CE lol

Faceclaim is official art from Disney's gacha Twisted Wonderland of the character Malleus Draconia, taken from their wiki

Source for Noble Phantasm art

Source for the image used in Description (fanart of Malleus Draconia)

Source for Valentine's Craft Essence art

Source for Bond Craft Essence art
    Last edited by Serra; October 29th, 2022 at 11:12 AM. Reason: subtitle formatting

Blog Entries
    Ahab: thats a really fine sheet. A neat interpretation of Ahab and I like your way of writing.

Michael: another fun sheet. I can imagine him being the dude that kicks the sand castles of kids at the beach.
    Last edited by DelRey; October 29th, 2022 at 11:38 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lachanodrakon: I love those chill-but-ultimately-very-destructive Berserkers like this guy. I feel like this entire sheet just oozes with personality from top to bottom, maybe even more than my usual stuff. Great job, man.

P.S.
    I agree, fuck mail delivery boxes.

Blog Entries
    Michael: This was a pretty cool way to learn about this historical figure. Very fun storytelling here. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Ahab: thats a really fine sheet. A neat interpretation of Ahab and I like your way of writing.
    That means a lot, thanks! I'm excited to include him in a story setting, since I've had him in my pocket for a long time.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    Thing about Agilulfo though, while the sheet itself is fine, since he's from a book (Calvino's The Nonexistent Knight) that I don't think is in in the public domain and was published quite a while after 1900 (in 1959), shouldn't he go in the Modern Fiction Servants thread? Like Zaroff, Caligari's Cesare, and Octobriana are all public domain yet I still put them there

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Thing about Agilulfo though, while the sheet itself is fine, since he's from a book (Calvino's The Nonexistent Knight) that I don't think is in in the public domain and was published quite a while after 1900 (in 1959), shouldn't he go in the Modern Fiction Servants thread? Like Zaroff, Caligari's Cesare, and Octobriana are all public domain yet I still put them there
    I wrote up an Agilulf sheet on the previous thread (as Velber 01) a while back and no one complained, so I'd say it's fine.

Blog Entries

Berserker - Ayesha

Berserker of Burning Lust

<<Faceclaim>>

(by BOSAL. Source)

“Just Berserker will do, a conquering queen such as I am a ‘Servant’ in name alone. So, not one word of defiance, am I clear?”

True Name: Ayesha
    Aliases: Hiya, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Avenger, Ruler
    Source: Fiction, She
    Region: Britain/South Africa/Egypt
    Catalyst: The veil used to deactivate her Desire & Fear Skill
    Armament: Royal wand, electricity, flames

Character: “Kallikrates is the only one I desire, and I can feel he’s here somewhere in this Grail War.”

An almighty immortal witch-queen who could be called the prototype for female villains in science-fiction and fantasy. In the Berserker class, she is mainly modelled on herself in Haggard's original She novel.

She was born among the Arabs all the way back in the Age of Gods and grew to become an all-powerful sorceress. She then journeyed south into the Heart of Africa to find the ‘Pillar of Life’ in the ruined kingdom of Kor, a civilisation that predated even Egypt. Deceiving her way into accessing the Pillar, she attained immortality by stepping into its towering flame. Now immortal, she used her powers to conquer and subjugate the descendants of Kor, becoming an early colonialist in Africa.

Afterwards, she then encountered the Greek Kallikrates and Egyptian Amenartas, a couple who had fled south to find refuge. She immediately became obsessed with Kallikrates and offered to make him an immortal too if he would just kill Amenartas. When Kallikrates of course refused, Ayesha then killed him in rage, Amenartas just barely escaping. Ayesha would then spend millennia awaiting the reincarnation of Kallikrates.

After crushing an attempted revolt, Ayesha’s iron reign was undone not by white colonial (despite some of their claims), but through her own failure to understand the native power she’d seized. To prove the power of the Pillar of Life to the one she assumed was the reborn Kallikrates, Ayesha stepped into its volcanic flame a second time… which promptly reversed the immortality it’d given her by aging her by all the millennia she’d lived for, swiftly killing her. Accounts say she was revived by being taken into the Pillar of Life a third time, only to promptly resume her wicked ways.

Summoned as a Servant after having failed to truly be immortal, Mad Enhancement ensures that her blinding lust for Kallikrates has not gone anywhere (with her possibly being more reasonable as a Caster). She automatically assumes Kallikrates’ reincarnation is already somewhere around, likely as a master or civilian given Heroic Spirits’ inability to reincarnate, to the point where she can make him a higher priority than the War itself (not that this makes her any less ruthless against opponents). If she can’t find him though, well then there’s always the Grail. In the meantime, the city hosting the Grail War will make for a nice territorial province of Kor.

Attribute:
    Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Evil (normally) → Chaotic Mad (on activation)
    Likes: Colonialism, obedience, being equally feared and loved, Kallikrates
    Dislikes: Being questioned, being ignored, magic she doesn’t understand, Kallikrates

Relationships

• C.S. Lewis: “You say I was an inspiration? Though of course, you couldn’t see anything but through your own god’s eyes.”
    • Berlioz: “Don’t waste your time. If my lover was summoned just to kill me, I’d kill him back and wait for his next incarnation.”
    • Estella: “Amateur, you have not truly played the game of love till you waited millennia for your original lover.”
    • Omegarus: “My Kallikrates? Well, I can certainly help you repopulate humanity, provided it’s praying mantis-style.”
    • Elizabeth II: “This is that British royal family I’ve heard so much about? Hah, a pathetic little conqueror you are.”
    • Maid Marian: “I was told of a beauty to surpass Helen… only to find a disobedient little urchin!”
    • Osamu Tezuka: “An anti-immortality flame? Congratulations, you’ve just drawn up a target on your head.”
    • Cavendish: “Your Empress is weak. She was simply handed her Empire, unlike a true conqueror! Oh, and your ‘world in your mind’ sounds like nothing but sour grapes.”
    • Octobriana: “So, you too were bestowed immortality by fire, yet you waste it trying to ‘do good’ and ‘help the people’. Bah, we Immortals were born to rule!”

Master: Beyond the usual Berserker issues, her master may be damned either way. If they don’t remind her of Kallikrates, her imperial nature and desire to be obeyed means she’ll almost never obey others. If they do remind her of Kallikrates, well, that poses its own problems…
    Natural Enemy: Kallikrates, Amenartas, Octobriana, Osamu Tezuka

Wish: Eternity with her ‘true love’, preferably one where she can kill and bring him back as many times as she likes.
    Keywords: She who Must be Obeyed, Kor, Pillar of Flame, Kallikrates
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** C+
    • Endurance: ****** A+
    • Agility: ***** C+
    • Magic: ***** B+
    • Luck: ***** D+
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Charisma

A composite Skill consisting of charm and the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

• Rank E+: A colonial conqueror feared by her subjects, she motivates any troops through fear without care for their morale.

Mad Enhancement

Increased power in exchange for loss of sanity.

• Rank EX: While Berserker can certainly communicate, her love-hate obsession with Kallikrates is unwavering, to the point where she’ll leap to conclude that any man is his reincarnation based on the slightest similarity. Rank up for all parameters upon encountering ‘Kallikrates’.

Personal Skills

Desire & Fear

A combination of the Skills Love Spot and Dread Visage, the power to supernaturally infatuate and terrify at the same time.

• Rank B: Berserker’s appearance was said to be simultaneously so beautiful and terrifying that a single look at her was enough to enthrall any man. Because of this, she’d wear a veil whenever she needed to deactivate this power.

High Speed Divine Words

The magic of the Age of Gods, where words and commands to the spirits played a greater role in spellcasting.

• Rank C-: Born before Christ towards the end of the Age of Gods, Berserker specialises mainly in lightning, banishing wounds and illnesses, early alchemy, and mind-reading. Mad Enhancement however has left her only able to sense impulses and raw emotions instead of more complex thoughts, and has unnaturally accelerated her ability to heal to the point where it can cause mutations. The words themselves are now barked, screamed, or obsessively repeated instead of being spoken with clarity and finesse.

Single-Mindedness (Love & Hate)

Ability to super-focus on a goal when the main motivator is the paradoxical duo of extreme love and hate.

• Rank A: Berserker’s manic obsession with her former lover Kallikrates has not subsided in millennia… even though she was also his murderer. Will focus harder than a hawk on anyone with the vaguest chance of being a reincarnated Kallikrates.

Noble Phantasm

Pillar of Life
    Eternal and Ephemeral Flame

Type: Anti-Unit

The greatest treasure of Kor, a volcanic jet of flame that burns away one’s mortality. In her legend it lay deep within a Kor volcano, as a Servant Berserker can set it up wherever there is a strong enough ley line convergence. After stepping into it, a fiery aura will surround the immortal that continuously burns away anything that might deteriorate their body, be it age, illness, damage, or wounds, acting as a constant fiery healing factor. For Servants, it can also act as an instant mana restoration.

At least, that’s the effect upon stepping into the flame the first time. Upon stepping into the flame a second time, its previous protection immediately undoes itself. This time, it’s one’s immortality that shall be burned away, with all the deterioration the flame previously reversed now catching up with them all at once. It is believed that entering the flame a third time would somehow restore the burnt away immortality, but that would somehow require surviving the second entrance.

It is important to note however that this Phantasm can only grant immortality of the body, including beauty and strength, but not the soul. This can be seen in Ayesha’s cruelty and obsession, with the memory of Kallikrates being the only thing connecting her to her past at all, the only thing giving consistency to her identity.

This Noble Phantasm’s dual nature appears to have made it the prototype of two separate mystical flames. The first being the volcanic flame that gave Octobriana immortality and superpowers, the second and opposite of this would be Osamu Tezuka’s Hinotori Phantasm, which burns brighter against those who desire immortality.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is charisma a class skill? I thought she's a Berserker, not a saver unless there's a COLLAPSE somewhere.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Lynx-shrike

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Marie Marvingt
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: France (20th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Boring people
    Talent: Sports
    Natural Enemy: Princess Amalia
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Mini-balloons
    Catalyst: An air ambulance, her medal in all sports

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance E: She never came across magic and thus has a minimal rank.

Riding B: She was impressive at riding horses, steeds, and especially aircraft and balloons, gaining her a high rank giving her high proficiency in riding all mundane vehicles.

Personal Skills:

Fiancee of Danger A: She was known as the "Fiancee of Danger" for her constant thrill-seeking and dangerous actions. As a skill, this empowers her whenever she does an adrenaline-boosting deed, ranking up her stats for a short time, and healing her a small amount as long as she winds up uninjured.

Medal in All Sports A: She was the only person granted a Medal in All Sports by the French Academy thanks to her incredible proficiency in every sport. As a skill, this grants her knowledge in every standard sport. As well, if she sees something nonmagical she can conceptualize as a sport, she gains proficiency in it too, even being able to copy (at a lower rank) sport-related Noble Phantasms.

The Shooting Star B: The sublimation of her many, many record setting balloon rides. This allows her to manifest many balloons, which act like floating cages, capturing those she targets and flying off with them. However, the balloons are very frail so usually do not last for long, and move slowly.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Les Ailes Qui Sauvent
    The Healers In The Sky

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50 meters
    Max Targets: 10

She created the entire idea of Air Ambulances, and as such they are sublimated as her Noble Phantasm. The capability to create a floating helicopter-like vehicle with feathery rotors, which slowly heals anyone within it. However, its main use is safeguarding those held inside while transporting them.

Lore: Marie Marvingt was a French athlete and aviator most noted for her medal in all sports, her balloon flights, and especially her pioneering early aviation, especially creating the idea of Air Ambulances, essentially planes or helicoptors which act much like land ambulances do.

Personality: An optimistic and thrillseeking person. She loves adventure and exploration, constantly wanting to keep going and keep tracking down the next thrill. She hates people who don't want to join her on her thrills for any reason, or those who are overly pessimistic. Her wish is to be able to endlessly find excellent thrills.

Relationships:

Princess Amalia: "Stop being so strict! People have to have a bit of fun."

Cynisca: "Wow, you're impressive! What was that technique you used again?"

Berenice II: "Shipwrecks? Sounds like fun!"

Ferdinand von Zeppelin: "Nice to meet another balloonist."

Ayrton Senna: "A trance, huh? My do I know that feeling."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Why is charisma a class skill? I thought she's a Berserker, not a saver unless there's a COLLAPSE somewhere.
    I've been doing the F/GO thing of grouping any class Skill under Class Skills, but it can easily be swapped around

Edit: Also, didn't realise till now that Ayesha was the third Berserker in a row

Blog Entries
    Michael: another fun sheet. I can imagine him being the dude that kicks the sand castles of kids at the beach.
    Thank you And oh my god he absolutely would lol

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Lachanodrakon: I love those chill-but-ultimately-very-destructive Berserkers like this guy. I feel like this entire sheet just oozes with personality from top to bottom, maybe even more than my usual stuff. Great job, man.
    Thanks for the high praise! Yeah, while writing this sheet it started flowing together really well after one point, I'm very satisfied with it. I hope it's not too much of a bother that I stick so close to your usual format so often, but to me it's not just fun to read, it's also a lot of fun to work with

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    P.S.
    I agree, fuck mail delivery boxes.
    But have you considered...

https://twitter.com/discoelysium/sta...50599545233408

Quote Originally Posted by Gl4re View Post
    Michael: This was a pretty cool way to learn about this historical figure. Very fun storytelling here. Awesome!
    Thanks, I'm glad it worked! Btw, I love your interpretation of Ahab! His obsession comes through really well in a fascinating way. He's definitely more powerful than expected, but if there's any Servants from American literature who really deserve some added oomph, Ahab's definitely near the top of the list! The NPs, the true extent of his Self-Modification, his mission to slay oceanic Phantasmal Species, and the fact that he's real despite being the subject of an 1800s book were all very interesting choices that combine into a result I really like!

Blog Entries
    Yo
    I have to ask something about the compilation again
    Were there any 'Reveal Sheet' that werent marked as such?
    I completed my Extra Class Compendium in my Singature. Because I didnt compile or read all the sheets, I wanted to make sure that all hidden classes are noted down.
    The Extra Class Kings didnt change much, so if you are interested, check them out under each category.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Yo
    I have to ask something about the compilation again
    Were there any 'Reveal Sheet' that werent marked as such?
    I completed my Extra Class Compendium in my Singature. Because I didnt compile or read all the sheets, I wanted to make sure that all hidden classes are noted down.
    The Extra Class Kings didnt change much, so if you are interested, check them out under each category.
    Not as far as I can tell but I did spot something I'd missed last time - the sheet from the page 500 batch currently marked down as Berserker - Theodosius should be Berserker - Flavius Theodosius (Redux), given that it's a remake of the CaS 2 version.

Also we addressed Vampire Killer earlier but I think I wrote Bram Stoker's nationality down wrong the first time: he was Irish, idk if that influences Vampire Killer's location or not

Blog Entries
    good catch, i corrected that one

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.