Page 71 of 620 FirstFirst ... 21616669707172737681121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    So...I've been rewatching Fate/Zero recently and the scene where we see Lancer's backstory through Kayneth's dreams gave me the idea for an experiment. Rather than simply regurgitate wikipedia as I am wont to do for a Lore section, the Servant's backstory would instead be explored via Bond Lines where you would see a handful of glimpses into their life at key moments via dreams and then there'd be some kind of dialogue afterwards where the Servant gives their thoughts.

Sound interesting to y'all? Yay or nay.
    That sounds pretty cool. Generally I approve of attempts to mix backstory more organically into the sheet rather than just a straight lore-dump.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your wish is my command.

- - - Updated - - -

Rider

True Name: Hannibal Barca
    Epithet: "The Thunderbolt of Carthage"
    Source: Historical
    Region: Carthage (3rd-2nd Century B.C)
    Hidden Attribute: Human
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Corruption, Rome
    Talents: Architecture, Economics
    Natural Enemy: Scipio Africanus

Parameters:
    STR: (C) END: (D) AGI: (C) MGI: (D) LCK: (B) NP: (A)

Character

Despite his seemingly frail appearance, Hannibal is full of explosive energy and childish wonder. Constantly wandering around in search of exciting things in the modern age, it's difficult to imagine him as a ruthless general of ancient times. In particular he has a love/hate relationship with Civilisation type video games as while he loves the idea of practising war games without bloodshed, he constantly gets frustrated with the limitations of gameplay not allowing him to apply his more unorthodox ideas and strategies.

Whilst he would love to settle situations through negotiation rather than violence - once he has perceived a threat to himself or his Master he suddenly undergoes a mental shift into a cold and calculating individual. Even in the midst of immediate danger, Hannibal's mind runs as fast as a supercomputer, weighing the gains versus the losses of each action and playing out countless simulations of each choice in order to find the optimal solution. When deep in thought, he can often be heard whispering something to the effect of "what would you do to counter this, Scipio?" It seems that even after two thousand years Hannibal still considers himself in the shadow of his arch-rival. Despite being known as a genius, Hannibal is genuinely curious as to his Master's input on battle as - aside from wanting to be praised - he fears any potential bias or blind spot that being a man of the distant past could cause.

Though he is a trained soldier, Hannibal knows that he is a strategist first and thus is inferior compared to the combat prowess of the other Servants. Therefore he always keeps his trusty Falcata sword concealed within his cloak for a surprise attack and in battle relies on hit 'n run tactics and using the environment to his advantage, all for the sake of slowly manoeuvring his opponent into making a critical mistake so they he can end them with one of his Noble Phantasms. Hannibal is also not above targeting the enemy Masters as he mercilessly believes that if you willingly take part in War then you are not an innocent bystander. He similarly warns his own Master that while he'll do his upmost to fight for them, they must be vigilant and are expected to pull their own weight where possible.

Hannibal's Wish in exchange for his Summoning? To be in a Holy Grail War to face off against his idol - Alexander the Great. However given that they are both Rider Class Servants, that may well be an impossibility. Nevertheless, if he can have an exhilarating time fighting in a Grail War anyways then he'll consider himself satisfied.

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (D)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As a normal human being, Hannibal has little in the way of sturdy magical resistance with his current Rank being a mix of being in the Rider Class and being from the Age of Gods. At this Rank, it will cancel all Single-Action spells but nothing more complex. It is Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding - (A)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. As a trained soldier of Carthage, Hannibal possesses immense experience of mounted warfare from horses to the mighty war elephants. As a result, all vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts - even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception.

Personal Skills

Disengage - (B)
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. After his financial reforms to root out the corruption the Oligarchs had over Carthage failed, Hannibal fled into exile before his statesmen could hand him over to Rome. He travelled across Europe, taking shelter in many lesser kingdoms but always had to escape again after Roman forces relentlessly chased him until the very end. As a result, this Skill has the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value.

Father of Strategy - (A)
    A Skill given to one who made great advances in the art of military strategy - Hannibal's transcendent genius in the heat of battle led to several original techniques and strategies that the Roman Empire scrambled to copy and military academies all over the world continue to study his exploits. By merely grasping and analysing the situation, Hannibal can perceive the optimal solution (the silver thread) leading to victory so long as there is even a chance of success. In addition to this, Bonus Modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Protection of Melqart - (A)
    The blessings given by the tutelary deity Melqart, in exchange for a lifetime of prayer and sacrifices. Before his conquest of Rome, Hannibal made a pilgrimage to Gades to offer tribute to Melqart and that night he saw a vision of the deity saying he had been sent by the supreme god Jupiter to guide the young general to victory. During battle, Hannibal gains spiritual fortitude so that his body feels like that of a young man again and an automatic Plus to all Checks undergone by Hannibal and his allies is given.

Noble Phantasm

Surus The War Elephant
    The Rolling Thunder That Shakes The Earth

[Type: Anti-Army], [Rank: B], [Maximum Range: 1 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: 1-500]

Even before they saw his army approaching, the people of Rome shivered in fear as they heard what sounded like the rumbling of thunder coming. In reality it was the constant stomping of the Carthaginian War Elephants with Hannibal leading the pack on his personal steed - Surus.

Now incarnated as a Servant, Hannibal's beloved partner returns to his side once more to do battle together. Decked out with luxurious red cloths and shields and equipped with a Howdah for Hannibal to ride upon it is an intimidating sight to behold as it flattens everything in its path. Even without the shields, Surus' skin is so tough that a regular blade would just bounce off and his tusks are so strong that they can bore through even concrete easily. When it comes time to use the finishing blow - "Continental Hammer", Surus charges at the enemy to skewer them with his tusks before tossing them into the air and launching himself as well. Surus then uses the full force of gravity to stomp the enemy all the way back down to the ground and bury them deep within the earth.

However, though Surus is both fast and strong he is not without flaws. Whilst he can gain tremendous speed he cannot turn on a dime and so agile Servants like Lancer will easily be able to dodge Surus' charge and try to strike Hannibal. Likewise since neither elephant nor rider possess any method of ranged attack then powerful Archers and Casters will similarly pose a huge threat.

-----

Road of Hercules
    The Labors of Hannibal

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: A], [Maximum Range: Self], [Maximum Number of Targets: 1-10]

The final trump card in Hannibal's possession. Throughout his time as general, Hannibal encouraged the belief that he was the second coming of Hercules. He started his legendary march to Italy by praying at the Hercules Shrine at Gades and during the journey he took the same arduous route as Hercules was said to have in his Tenth Labor and furthermore he continuously tried to mimic feats the hero was said to have done such as blasting away a boulder that was blocking his path. This perception stuck in the minds of the people of Carthage and they minted coins featuring Hannibal as Hercules.

Now in the Holy Grail War when his back is against the wall, Hannibal channels all of his magical energy into a ghostly aura surrounding his body which takes the shape of the legendary hero Hercules. Whilst in this form Hannibal's Parameters are forcefully augmented to those of the real Hercules had he been summoned. Thus Hannibal suddenly becomes a force to be reckoned with and truly lives up to his epithet of the "Thunderbolt" as his sword strikes turn lightning quick and pack tremendous power. Unfortunately this Noble Phantasm is a double-edged sword as Hannibal is unable spare any energy to call forth Surus and even with a Servant body he cannot handle the strain for more than 3 minutes every day and if he hits the time limit he will collapse mid-battle potentially leaving himself and his Master defenceless. It is also not immune to anti-Magic attacks such as Gáe Dearg and Rule Breaker.

Bond Lines

Level One
    1st Night

You, the Master of Hannibal realise you are standing in a seaport of an unknown town, though glancing around it looks like a place from antiquity and the signs appear to be written in Spanish - you quickly realise that this is a dream of sorts. "Father, father!" You turn towards the source of the voice and are teleported inside the town's fort into a small room where a 9 year old boy is standing in the doorway as an older man turns to him. "Oh, Hannibal. You should be at home in Carthage, how did you follow me all the way to Peñíscola?" "But Father, even you can't take on all of Rome alone, so let me help you." Hearing this, Hamilcar took his young son to the sacrificial chamber, held him up over the fire and asked if he would swear to never be a friend of Rome. Despite his fear of the flames, Hannibal steadied himself and said "I swear so soon as age will permit...I will use fire and steel to arrest the destiny of Rome!" The world fades into darkness and the dream ends...

2nd Day

The morning afterwards you ask Hannibal about what you saw. "Hmm...sounds like you saw a glimpse into my memories whilst you slept like a log. What? You think it strange that a mere child would want to lay waste to another nation? Hah! I suppose to you who was born in modern times must think of me as some kind of savage. Well we weren't blessed with your technology nor your synthetic foods. When it came to resources to keep your people alive it was either "take" or be "taken from" and Rome was convinced they were the biggest dogs around so I figured I'd teach them a little lesson. This wasn't the first time Carthage had gone to war with Rome anyways and my father was a commander during our defeat last time so it was only natural I as his son restore the family's honour by claiming victory. 'Course I lost the rematch as well, but not before sinking my fangs into Rome - even after they'd won, whenever calamity struck the people would screech in terror 'Hannibal ante portas!' as if I were some kind of demon who had cursed them with misfortune." Waving off any further comments, Hannibal gets up and departs the room.

Level Two
    2nd Night

Once again you find yourself in a strange dream. The fact that the air is cold and it's hard to breath makes you look around to find your bearings and you slowly realise that what initially looked like a frozen wasteland was actually some kind of mountain range. Suddenly you hear a thunderous rumbling sound and turn to see an incredible sight - a giant army complete with cavalrymen on horses and elephants climbing up and down the mountain range as they try to cross it. However the slopes were steeper than they appeared and several soldiers with their animals would periodically fall to their deaths. In response the general at the front yells out "Fight on brave soldiers... man dies but glory lives forever! Fight on men, death is better than defeat! Fight on, and prove that we follow in the footsteps of gods!" The leader is younger and has both of his eyes but you can still clearly recognize him as Hannibal as they slowly march out of sight and you wake up.

3rd Day

"Ah yes, my journey across the Alps on my way to conquer Rome." Hannibal says as he relaxes in his chair. "I hear that historians still to this day debate how I exactly managed it, ha ha. But it was actually my older brother Hasdrubal who planned out the journey since he was the leading General at the time. But sadly Rome caught wind of it and had him assassinated...leaving the task to me. Anyways since the Carthaginian navy was decimated I tried to go on foot by recreating the Road of Hercules, you know from his Tenth Labor? Oh, you don't? Well it doesn't matter either way, point is I pulled it off in the end and I became a legend myself. Of course I lost half my army just getting to Italy but that was always an expected outcome and so I had more soldiers hired from overseas ahead of time to join up with us as we arrived at our destination. But enough of that~" With that Hannibal gets up and gestures for you to follow him out into battle again.

Level Three
    3rd Night

As sleep fills the mind, you feel water lapping at your feet. Looking around you find yourself this time standing at the edge of a lake, peering closer you can see through the muddy waters are pike and carp swimming around agitatedly. "Have you found him yet!?" Turning to the source of the voice, you raise your hand to shield your eyes from the setting sun as you see countless African soldiers digging around waist deep in the marshy waters as they search for something. Amongst them you can see Hannibal himself barking orders as always but even he has rolled up his sleeves and is searching too. "But sir, we've been looking since this morning and we're all tired, can't we call it a day already?" Hannibal looks at the soldier and snaps back "How would you like it if your soul was left to wander the earth for an eternity because your body wasn't given a proper burial!?" However despite their renewed vigour they could not find the body and were forced to give up after night had come. With that darkness fills your vision and you return from dreaming.

4th Day

"Oh what now!?" Hannibal protests, but you don't let up and continue to press him. As he scratches his head he contemplates "A body in a lake? Must be him - Gaius Flaminius." Startled at the name, you ask why Hannibal put so much effort into looking for the body of a despised Roman. "Heh, don't look at me like that, Rome is Rome but people are still people it's as simple as that. It was the Battle of Lake Trasimene which was my first major obstacle upon reaching Italy and Gaius Flaminius was the Consul that stood in my path. As far as tactics go, it was a simple turning movement followed by a swift ambush to crush the enemy. But amid the heat of battle the Celtic mercenaries I had hired had mobbed Flaminius to death and ingloriously dumped his body into the lake." Hannibal sighed before continuing "Regardless of who he was, he was still a person and deserved a proper burial so his immortal soul could be put to rest. It saddens me that I couldn't even do that for him." Hannibal falls silent and you leave the matter at that.

Level Four
    4th Night

This time the strange dreams take you to some kind of academic hall, filled with desks and scrolls for learning. You sense a strange atmosphere and see in the centre of the room are two men - one a blonde haired blue eyed man of seeming importance who you don't recognise, the other obviously being Hannibal complete with a missing eye now and gray streaks in his hair make him look closer to his Servant incarnation. Though the men are smiling, you feel electricity in the air around them as if they might try to kill each other any second. "Hail, Hannibal of Carthage" The blonde man says, "I expected you to be licking your wounds back in your homeland, do you honestly believe any good will come of teaching this backwater country to wage war when its enemy is Rome itself?" In response Hannibal merely laughs, "Some things never change Scipio. If King Prusias asks only for my genius in return for food and shelter then surely I can't refuse another chance at striking at Rome." An awkward silence fills the air before Scipio changes the subject, "Tell me Hannibal. When it comes to the generals of the past and present who would you rank -" "Alexander of Macedonia. There is no question." Hannibal cut off Scipio before he could even finish but the latter merely nodded in assent and let him continue. "After that I'd put...Pyrrhus of Epirus second, because boldness is the first requirement of a general and you wouldn't find it in greater quantities than those two Kings." This time Scipio raised an eyebrow at the answer and interjected "O-okay I don't necessarily agree, but who would you yield third place to?" and Hannibal gave a mischievous smile "of course that would be myself; for when I was a young man I conquered Hispania and crossed the Alps with an army, the first after Hercules." In response Scipio grimaced at the level of conceit and so squared his shoulders and said "Well then, where would you place yourself, Hannibal...If you had not been defeated by me?" The air around the men instantly turned cold and silence filled the room. "...In that case, I would have surpassed Alexander and ushered in a new dawn of humanity without Rome." Another pause as the two men simply stared into each others eyes but unexpected they simply laughed and walked out of the room discussing the possibility of drinking together sometime as the world fades to black.

5th Day

"Publius Cornelius Scipio." Hannibal said without prompting this time. "Better known as 'Scipio Africanus' after defeating me at the Battle of Zama. There's no doubt in my mind that he was the only worthy adversary of my era. It does sting my pride somewhat to have a Roman given the title of my homeland of Africa, but I cannot deny his achievements. Sadly his glory was short lived, both he and I tried to root out corruption in our respective countries but the swamp that is politics was unbeatable and we were both made into pariahs. That particular meeting between us took place in the Gymnasium of the Selucid Kingdom. What...'were we doing sports'? No it was a diplomatic meeting in a house of learning, stupid Master. Anyways, though my fight against Rome never ended, I was sadly denied a chance at a rematch with Scipio. I suspect if he could see me now, he'd be laughing at this old fool trying vainly to recapture the glory days of his youth. Say, humour an old man will you? Why are you risking your life in this Holy Grail War...what is it you Wish for?"

Level Five

5th Night

For the final time you find yourself in an unknown location. The rising sun slowly illuminates the area revealing a moderately sized living quarters. The sound of scribbling in the background causes you to turn to the desk and see a familiar face hunched over it. It is Hannibal now exactly as he looks as a Servant, face scrunched in concentration and reed pen in hand flying across the parchment. "Finally done!" he exclaims as he put the pen down and relaxed into his chair "hah, and just in time for breakfast it seems" as he squints outside the window at the sunrise. Suddenly there is a lot of noise outside and a regal looking man bursts into the room out of breath "Ah...L-Lord Han...nibal" he gasps in between breaths. But Hannibal is unperturbed "Good morning your highness. It's nice to see you care about your health but perhaps a diet is prefferable to running around until you collapse?" However Hannibal's face darkened as he looked out the window to see a battalion of Roman soldiers had completely surrounded the castle. "It's the Empire!" King Prusias said having regained his composure "I don't know how, but they found out I had been giving you shelter and now Titus Quinctius Flamininus has arrived to demand your surrender." Hearing this Hannibal slowly turning back to face him and said nothing, instead he silently stared at the king with such an intensity to cause him to start sweating under pressure. "You don't know 'how' you say? Yet you arrived moments ahead of them despite having no means of transportation. Very strange." Hannibal turned back to his desk and took out a vial of strange liquid. King Prusias became very nervous at his friend's behaviour. "What are you planning to do?" but Hannibal merely laughed in response "that old dog Flamininus will chase me until the ends of the earth. A shame since I had just finished the plans for Artaxata's new capital - a wonder of architectural achievement if I do say so myself. But no matter, let us relieve the Romans from the anxiety they have so long experienced, since they think it tries their patience too much to wait for an old man's death." With that Hannibal opens up the vial and downs the contents in one go. He stumbles backwards and collapses onto the bed as the world turns dark and you wake up once more.

6th Day

"What? No twenty questions this time around?" Hannibal asks sarcastically but with subtle twinkle in his eye. You decide it would be tactless to discuss a man's death right in front of him. "Your silence is deafening, It must be my final days, right?" You nod and he continues "you can probably guess what political intrigue went on - King Prusias of Bithynia got too big for his boots and tried to pick a fight with King Eumenes II of Pergamon. I naturally lent my aid and won several naval battles against Eumenes, the last one in particular had a nasty trap involving venomous snakes haha. Anyways, Eumenes turned to Rome for help and the Empire put their boot against Prusias' neck and he immediately squealed my location to them in return for his own life being spared. However I made a promise to my father that I would fight Rome for as long as I lived so I chose to deny them the pleasure of capturing and executing me." Hannibal falls silent for a considerable time, but eventually turns back to you. "I suppose, if I did have one regret in life it would be having to leave behind my pregnant wife Imilce. Because of my exile I was unable to spend any real time with my family...but enough about me. I've got a war to win for my Master don't you know haha." With that he slaps you on the back and motions to follow him out for the climax of the Holy Grail War.

Relationships

Alexander/Iskandar - "Hah! Who would have thought the King of Conquerors would be such a buffoon. I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Boudica - "Ah, you have my condolences. Any enemy of Rome is an ally of mine."

Ereshkigal - "Hmm...wait a minute, aren't you Melqart's wife!?"

Heracles - "What a shame. It turns out we don't look anything alike after all. I pity the artists who had to depict me as you in my homeland."

Roman Servants - "We will never come to accept one another. We shall always be in conflict!"

Zeus - "L-Lord Jupiter is that you?"

Creator's Notes
    Can't believe no one seems to have done a Hannibal sheet yet, this is a disgrace that needs immediate rectifying.

Yes, I'm aware that the title of "thunderbolt" really belonged to Hamilcar rather than his son Hannibal, but it just sounded so cool that I couldn't resist.

The Faceclaim is obviously Hannibal himself from the Drifters manga/anime. I did briefly consider using someone else...but in the end I went with him as I liked the whole "eccentric old master" trope - I could definitely see him stuck with a younger Master quite like the Waver/Alexander situation.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I love it. Skills and NP-wise, it's pretty much what you'd expect from the man (though that 2nd NP is admittedly a pretty creative one), but most of all, I like how you integrated both his lore and characterization to his dream sequences.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 28th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a really good Hannibal sheet. The dream-sequences to flesh out his lore definitely add some nice flavor. I also love how you gave him a Skill based on his favor from Melqart. That's an aspect I'd never seen acknowledged in any Hannibal sheet before and one I would've used myself if I ever wrote up a sheet for him. I hadn't heard of the legends comparing him with Heracles before but that also makes for a unique NP. Of course, the war elephant NP is obligatory but certainly badass. I like how you add touches like "finishing moves" to some of your NPs. It helps make them feel like the kind of thing that'd be used in a story for an epic moment rather than just a stat sheet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hannibal: an good concepti must say ,your Version is really good and different than how i would make mine ,though small nitpicks at that time of Hannibal existed no "spanish" actually .

And i must correct you the Chief god of the phoenician carthage were Baal Hammon and not Jupiter .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    And i must correct you the Chief god of the phoenician carthage were Baal Hammon and not Jupiter .
    I'm aware, but according to the legend as told by Livy - Melqart says he was sent by Jupiter and not Ba'al Hammon. So blame him not me.

though small nitpicks at that time of Hannibal existed no "spanish" actually .
    I will however cop to getting this wrong. When I said the signs "looked like Spanish" (to Hannibal's Master) it was because I had boneheadedly confused Valencian with Ibernian. The former can easily be mistaken for Spanish, whilst the latter definitely cannot.
    Last edited by Skull; August 28th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm aware, but according to the legend as told by Livy - Melqart says he was sent by Jupiter and not Ba'al Hammon. So blame him not me.

I will however cop to getting this wrong. When I said the signs "looked like Spanish" (to Hannibal's Master) it was because I had boneheadedly confused Valencian with Ibernian. The former can easily be mistaken for Spanish, whilst the latter definitely cannot.
    ok thank you for the clarification then , and your Hannibal is raelly good though you could have included a sort of Divination skill with which he can call upon Enforcement Magecraft as the phoenician had such a sort of Magecraft that as Canaanitic Sorcery was presumably the preform of the Kabbalah System . and that ereminds me i made a Thales profile a while ago ,which were like your Hannibal the first made one please take a look and say me your oppinion as i went there with the phoenician roots Version from his Background.

Blog Entries
    Has somebody plant Girl or heavily plant or Flower themed Picture as i working currently on a non human servant , if possible with an heartly Impression ?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something like this?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Not bad perhaps a bit more like a Inn landlady ?

Blog Entries
    Not bad perhaps a bit more like a Inn landlady ?
    FACECLAIM
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    How about this?

Big Pic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    FACECLAIM
    Thank you this fitts quite well ,Anju

- - - Updated - - -

How about this?

Big Pic
    Lilymon ? hm i will Keep that in any casee in mind ,also thank you Skull !

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, weird. I swear I saw once a very cute pic of a plant wife with an apron that could fit very well, but now I can't find it anywhere.

Oh well, have a look at these instead even though they may not give an inn landlady feeling:

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Huh, weird. I swear I saw once a very cute pic of a plant wife with an apron that could fit very well, but now I can't find it anywhere.

Oh well, have a look at these instead even though they may not give an inn landlady feeling:

Spoiler:

THank you Padoru i will see which Pictures will ftt but i think i can also make a Ascension line with multiple Pictures !

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber of Tumapel
    "Life's too short to be spent worrying about things like justice and honor. All that matters is to find a dream worth fighting for, reach out to it, and enjoy yourself along the way!"

Source

"There's no such thing as fate or divine protection sent from the heavens to save you. If you want something, you oughtta take it yourself; fight, kill, and get your hands bloody for it!"

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Assassin, Berserker

True Name: Ken Arok
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Indonesia (13th Century)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: A-
    NP: B

Likes: Women, riches, trying out new things, achieving his dreams
    Dislikes: Poverty, obstacles preventing him from achieving his dreams
    Talent: Thieving, thuggery, orchestrating conspiracies
    Natural Enemy: Tunggul Ametung, Mpu Gandring, Kebo Ijo
    Armament: Kris (short sword)
    Catalyst: A certain cursed kris, a page taken out of a certain Javanese chronicle

Class Skills
    Riding (B)

A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance (D++)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. While Saber himself had little encounter with magecraft in life, this Skill's rank can be significantly increased for a limited time by invoking his Noble Phantasm, Kitab Pararaton.

Personal Skills
    Scapegoat (B)

The accumulation of cunning techniques designed to escape the battlefield in one piece, implicating another individual as a "perpetrator", and allowing them to gather ire and ill will from others. During his quest for power, Saber assassinated his king and pinned the blame on the king's attendant. Afterwards, Saber slayed the man under the pretense of avenging the king, before taking the throne for himself. This conspiracy would not come to light until decades later, where it spelled Saber's end.

Charisma (B+)

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, one is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high. It also allows the user to negate the Emergency Prerogative skill of enemies. A boy from humble origins who rose to become the most powerful ruler of Java, Saber's talent as king is undeniable. He would do anything in order to increase his fame and influence over his people, including claiming himself to be an incarnation of both Vishnu and Shiva. While his claims were nothing more than baseless attempts to gain his people's favor, this aspect of Saber's legend can be invoked through his Noble Phantasm.

Cunning Outlaw of Tumapel (A)

A Skill denoting Saber's legend as an outlaw, long before his days as king. Raised by a master criminal from childhood, Saber was trained in the ways of thievery, thuggery, and street-fighting. This is a composite Skill consisting of Subversive Activities, Disengage, and Espionage, allowing Saber to effectively function as a pseudo-Assassin. Combined with his natural cunning and the mindset of "doing everything necessary to win", this Skill allows Saber to find a way out even in the most dire of circumstances.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Book of Monarchs
    Kitab Pararaton

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1 (Self)

An ancient Javanese chronicle detailing the history of the kings of Singhasari and Majapahit, presented in narrative formats in chronological order. While it provides historians with a relatively clear account on Saber's life and bloodline, the chronicle borders between factual history and myth, exaggerating certain feats and placing kings on the same level as demigods or semi-divine beings.

A Noble Phantasm bestowed to all kings of Singhasari and Majapahit. Upon activation, it allows the user to tap into the more "mythical" side of their legend, akin to a self-inflicted Innocent Monster. Its effect differs depending on the user's legend, ranging from increasing their parameters to granting them certain Skills they never could have possessed normally. In Saber's case, it grants him Divinity at rank C, which in turn strengthens his Charisma Skill based on legends of Saber claiming to be an avatar of Vishnu and Shiva to enforce his rule. It also grants him a small portion of authority belonging to the two deities, allowing him to conjure flames and powerful gusts of wind. While this Noble Phantasm makes him considerably more powerful, it also comes with several downsides. First, Saber's mana cost is much higher as long as this Noble Phantasm is active, since it turns him into an entity close to a Divine Spirit. Secondly, his other Noble Phantasm is sealed for the duration of his Noble Phantasm, as it is tied so deeply with Saber's feat as a human, rather than a demigod written within the pages of Kitab Pararaton.

Ill-Fated Blade of Seven-Fold Death
    Kris Mpu Gandring

Source

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

A cursed kris (short sword) Saber used to enforce his rule. Imbued with a curse foretelling that Saber himself and seven generations of his descendants will be killed by that kris, the blade became synonymous with his rise and fall. Saber used it to assassinate his master and usurp the throne. Years later, Saber would meet his end at the hands of his stepson who wielded the very same kris. Following his death, the kris continued to change hands until the curse was fulfilled; seven generations of Saber's bloodline was killed by the kris.

As a Noble Phantasm, the curse translates to the ability to "kill something seven times over". If the enemy does not have seven "lives", it instead translates to the ability to pierce through up to seven layers of defense including armor, shields, magical barriers, and even certain defensive Noble Phantasms. By spending even more mana, this Noble Phantasm can even cut through abstract variables such as time and distance to find its intended target, granting it a sure-hit attribute. After all, the curse also considers these variables as another "layer of defense" preventing it from killing the target. At this stage, Saber can instantly kill a target from a great distance away just by focusing on their name and uttering a certain incantation to unleash the curse. Only those possessing extremely high luck or certain Skills such as Instinct or Clairvoyance may survive this Noble Phantasm.

That said, Saber himself is not safe from the curse. Every time this Noble Phantasm is activated by uttering the incantation, Saber's luck parameter drops by one rank. With each life he takes through this Noble Phantasm, he gradually leaves himself more vulnerable to unfortunate instances which may result in his death. Should seven lives be claimed by this Noble Phantasm, its blade would instantly, unfailingly plunge itself into Saber's spirit core, resulting in his demise, exactly as the curse had foretold ages ago. Such is the nature of this Noble Phantasm, one belonging to a tragic king whose greed and lust for power had costed him everything.

Description
    Saber's True Name is Ken Arok, the founder and first ruler of the Javanese kingdom of Singhasari. He is also considered to be the founder of the Rajasa dynasty of the Singhasari and Majapahit line of monarchs.

Born from humble origins and raised by a thief, Saber was aware of the hardships faced by peasants since a young age. Having no money and skills to offer, he had to resort to mugging and stealing just to have something to eat. This lifestyle led to him having a rather cynic outlook on life. He scoffs at the notion of fate or divine intervention, claiming that "believing in such things could never save anyone. It certainly never saved me". Instead, he developed a somewhat hedonistic worldview of "if you want something, you have to take it for yourself". Highly pragmatic and individualistic, in most cases he would prioritize himself over anyone else. Yet at the same time, he resents seeing others live in poverty, as it reminds him of his own struggles in his youth.

Outside battle, Saber is a carefree individual eager to experience the luxuries of the new world before him. Ranging from sampling new cuisines, getting drunk on alcohol, to trying out new hobbies, he is highly curious to experience everything the world has to offer. He's also somewhat of a perverted womanizer deep down, as much as he denies it. Overall, he tries to emotionally distance himself from his life, claiming that "what's done is done". That said, as much as he tries to maintain this outlook, it's clear that he still harbors several regrets over how his life turned out.

Deep down, Saber wishes for a world where everyone can live unrestrained by the burdens of money and social status. Despite his usual cynicism, Saber talks about this one wish like a wide-eyed idealist reaching out to a far-off dream. He would do everything in his power so that no one else may suffer, even if it means he would have to make several sacrifices along the way. As a Servant, Saber deeply regrets ever losing sight of this childhood dream, and wishes he could rectify this with the Grail. He also has several regrets pertaining to his life he wishes to fix; perhaps if he treated his son better, or if he took a different approach as a king, or made several different choices altogether... Ultimately, however, these regrets are considered to be of secondary importance to him. Claiming that "what's done is done", Saber believes that he should prioritize his greatest wish, his dream utopia, before all else.

Lore
    Ken Arok (died c. 1227), was the founder and first ruler of Singhasari (also spelled Singosari), a medieval Indianized Hindu–Buddhist kingdom in the East Java area of Indonesia. He is considered the founder of the Rajasa dynasty of the Singhasari and Majapahit line of monarchs. He came from humble origins but subsequently rose to be the most powerful ruler in Java.

According to the Pararaton, a semi-mythical literary work on the kings of Java, Ken Arok was born to a poor peasant family on the bank of the Brantas River in East Java. His mother was the wife of a Brahmin Gajahpura in the kingdom of Kediri. According to the chronicle, the infant Ken Arok was sent down the river by his parents, hoping he would be found by a wealthier family and live a better life. However, the baby Ken Arok was found by a thief called Lembong. His foster father taught him all his criminal skills and young Ken Arok grew to be the most cunning thief in Kediri. Doing much mischief and crimes, he was known all the way to the capital, Tumapel. Many people were sent to catch him, but none were successful. One day, Ken Arok met Mpu Lohgawe, a travelling Hindu monk who patiently taught him to abandon his life as a thief. To persuade him, the monk claimed that he was an avatar of Vishnu, and promised to get him proper work so that he may forget his sinful ways. Ken Arok did not believe the monk one bit, but seeing this as an opportunity to live a more comfortable life, he went along with the monk's plans. Mpu Lohgawe ​managed to get Ken Arok to become an attendant of Tunggul Ametung, a powerful regional leader of the Tumapel area. Believing this to be a chance to not only get a better life for himself, but for other peasants in the capital, he vowed to rise up the ranks and one day create a kingdom where everyone can live happily, unshackled by poverty.

By chance Ken Arok accidentally saw Ken Dedes, the beautiful wife of Tunggul Ametung, when she was taking a bath. Legend says when the wind blew over her dress and revealed her legs, Ken Arok said that he saw a beautiful light shining. He later told this to his teacher, who stated that it was a sign that Ken Dedes would bear a royal dynasty and any man that took her as wife would be king. Ken Arok, already infatuated by her beauty, became even more eager to take her by any means- including killing Tunggul Ametung if necessary. He convinced himself that this is just another step in his plan to become king and change the world for the better.

Tunggul Ametung however was a very powerful man and held an important position. Thus, Ken Arok needed an exceptionally strong weapon to defeat him, and also had to find a way to do so without himself being punished for the crime. He managed to get this by ordering a kris from a famous smith called Mpu Gandring. However the kris casting took a very long time. After several months, an impatient Ken Arok visited Mpu Gandring to check on the kris' progress. He saw that the kris had already taken shape and was strong enough to be called an exceptional weapon. However, Mpu Gandring stated that he still needed several months to perform rituals to imbue the kris with more magical power, not only to make it strong but also to prevent it from becoming an evil weapon. Ken Arok became furious on hearing this. Knowing that Ken Dedes was pregnant, and determined to murder Tunggul Ametung before his wife gave birth to a possible son and heir, Ken Arok took the kris from its maker and stabbed Mpu Gandring. With his last breath, Mpu Gandring cursed Ken Arok, foretelling that he himself and seven generations of his descendants would be killed by that cursed kris.

Now owning an exceptional weapon, Ken Arok prepared the next step of his plan. He gave the kris to Kebo Ijo, another attendant of Tunggul Ametung. An arrogant and boastful man, Kebo Ijo showed his new kris to everyone he met, all according to Ken Arok's plan. The kris was not only strong, it also had a unique pattern that made it easily recognized. It wasn't long before almost everyone in Tumapel knew about the kris. One night, Ken Arok stole the kris back from Kebo Ijo while he was asleep. He then secretly went to Tunggul Ametung's room and stabbed him to death, and left the kris at the scene. In the morning, everyone in Tumapel was shocked to hear of Tunggul Ametung's death. When they found the kris, they accused Kebo Ijo of being the assassin, just as Ken Arok had planned. Before Kebo Ijo was able to defend himself, Ken Arok stabbed him to death, on the pretext of avenging his master. And so Ken Arok was able to kill Tunggul Ametung, take Ken Dedes to be his wife, and proclaim himself as the new ruler of Tumapel.

Ken Arok's ambition did not stop there. Soon after his ascension, the new king defeated king Kertajaya of the much-larger kingdom of Kediri and founded the kingdom of Singhasari. Remnants of Kediri became a vassal kingdom who served under him. Ken Arok thus founded a new kingdom and started a new dynasty. He took the title Sri Ranggah Rajasa Bhatara Amurwabhumi (The Rainbow King of the Universe and All Lands), and his dynasty was called the Rajasa Dynasty. His new kingdom was centered at Tumapel (which he renamed into Singhasari) about 50 kilometres east of Kediri. To further enforce his rule, he appealed to his people's more superstitious side and claimed to be an avatar of Vishnu and Shiva. For the next few years, Ken Arok's ambition grew; he conquered nearby kingdoms, turning them into vassals, and killed their kings with his kris. As time went on, however, he grew increasingly paranoid of Mpu Gandring's prophecy. Fearing that one day an enemy might take the kris away from him and use it to end his life, Ken Arok hid the kris within the furthest recesses of his palace.

Alas, despite his best efforts, Ken Arok could not avoid the curse. Anusapati, son of Ken Dedes and Tunggul Ametung and thus Ken Arok's stepson, had suspected for a long time that Ken Arok was responsible for his father's death. One day, after finding out the truth, he went after and killed Ken Arok. Legend says that Anusapati used the kris of Mpu Gandring to kill Ken Arok; the same kris that Ken Arok used to kill Tunggul Ametung and thus fulfilling the beginning of Mpu Gandring's curse. Afterwards, Anusapati claimed the throne for himself as the second king of Singhasari, but he too met his end at the hands of the very same kris, wielded by Ken Arok's biological son, Tohjaya. The kris continued to change hands until it fulfilled its intended purpose; killing seven generations of Ken Arok's bloodline.

The kings of Majapahit were believed to be descended from Ken Arok, as also were the Mataram rulers. Ki Ageng Pemanahan, the founder of Mataram, claimed himself to inherit the royal blood of Majapahit. This makes all subsequent Mataram kings descendants of Ken Arok who is also believed to be the ancestor of the new Mataram Empire founded in the 17th century which split into two in 1755 to become the kingdoms of present-day Surakarta, and Ngayogyakarta hadiningrat (The Sultanate of Jogjakarta or Jogja), thus making Ken Arok and Ken Dedes the ancestors of all Javanese monarchs.
    Relationships
    Sir Gowther, Robin Hood (Roger Godberd):
    "Oh boy, drinking buddies! Come, let's forget all about the drama and complexities of our previous lives and use this chance to kick back and have fun! Drinks on me tonight!"

Artoria Pendragon (Saber):
    "As kings whose reign ended up terribly, I understand why you'd think we'd get along, Master, but no. Well, to begin with, she has waaay too much emotional baggage! Wanting to change history, blaming everything on herself... There's a point where you just have to accept how things went and let the past go, you know."

Lancelot, Tristan:
    "MARRIED WOMEN REALLY ARE THE BEST, AREN'T THEY!?"

Robin Hood (Archer):
    "You're a good man. I wouldn't consider you as some kind of noble savior or anything, but... the poor were lucky to have someone like you looking after them."

Raden Wijaya:
    "So you're my descendant, huh... Ahaha, hearing your legend, it's nice to know that my descendant is every bit as cunning and deceitful as I am! Seriously, good job, kiddo."

Lembong, Mpu Lohgawe:
    "Tch, how foolish... Just when exactly... did I lose sight of that dream..? No, it's not too late, it can't be. I'll try again and do everything correctly this time! This time for sure, I'll-!"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    So I've had this sheet in mind for a while. He's kind of like a continuation/prequel of my very first sheet here (you can really see how I've improved since then, that Raden Wijaya sheet was really meh compared to my recent sheets). On to the fun facts...

-Character-wise, he's kind of similar to Christopher Columbus, in a sense that they're both pretty terrible people overall, but they possess the admirable mentality of "follow your dreams, whatever it takes". While Saber here tends to push this mentality towards everyone else, in a way, it's also his way of compensating/berating himself for losing sight of his dream.

-As a founder of a dynasty, he's very much unlike your stereotypical depiction of kings. He's less of a regal, majestic ruler and more like a cunning street thug who got his hands on power. Then he got drunk on this newfound power, which transforms him from a youth with relatively good intentions into a ruthless king addicted to warmongering and expanding his territory out of fear for his own life.

-The Saber-class is arguably Ken Arok's most "stable" class. As an Assassin, he'd be summoned at his youth, when he was a feared outlaw in the capital, before his time serving Tunggul Ametung. While he retains his cunning and craftiness, he radiates powerful "chaotic good" energy to the point of naivete, which makes him hard to work with in some cases. Conversely as a Berserker, he'd be summoned in his later years as a ruthless king addicted to chaos and warfare. There, his alignment is chaotic evil, and he's highly paranoid and mentally unstable. As a Saber, he's summoned at the point where he had just recently ascended the throne. Thus, he retains a part of his youthful idealism, while also being aware of his duties as a ruler.

-Despite him playing it cool, it's clear that he's much more bothered by his past actions than he lets on. Those lines directed at Artoria, Lembong, and Mpu Lohgawe shows him to be a huge hypocrite. Every time he says something along the lines of "you have to let the past go", he does it more to convince himself instead of persuading others. Even then, he cannot fully resist the temptation to go back and fix his mistakes should the chance present itself.

Legend says when the wind blew over her dress and revealed her legs, Ken Arok said that he saw a beautiful light shining. He later told this to his teacher, who stated that it was a sign that Ken Dedes would bear a royal dynasty and any man that took her as wife would be king.
    -Oh God, this one scene... It just sounds like something you'd expect out of a bad ecchi romcom anime, but I assure you, this part really did happen in his legend. Then instead of dismissing it, Mpu Lohgawe made things worse by claiming that the woman with the shining crotch would bear a royal dynasty. Could the monk secretly be some sort of closet pervert as well..? That's totally my headcanon now.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 5th, 2020 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kato Kiyomasa : not bad Lancer a good Concept ,his skills are -- quite good he makes a good (mild)Assassin like Lancer though About his Spear fiven that outside Japan and Korea he has only this noblephantasm does it feels Abit to weak as you could give the Spear a Hiden /Hissatsu like technique like one movement or Attack style that was inspired from the Beasts he slew examplewise ,but really ood idea of include the aspedct of an historical "footnote" into a sort of abbillity or power ! also would i be curious what he think of my Jimmu given that he was the fisrt Tenno and so on and ow he would see my Tugarin am i curious ?

About Zarathustra He is like i mentioned in his profile a Born Human but through his deeds ass Prophet ,the Blessings of the first category Yazatas aswell that the Prophets later were partially deified goes into the Account, you must know ,and should he be in other classes is Divinity swapped with a divine corre type .

About his powerlevel have i hinted it in his summoning line that a Master is able to summon him as SAver is a extremely unlikely phenomenon as it almost only occure if tzhe world is in immediate danger ,and that it is not forceable to summon him willfully in this class as he then either doesnt appear at all or that he appears in one ofhis other classess

About his power well as first Chosen Human which reached his true potencial in the class of where he sheduled to save the world does Dakhma Mazda embodyment the Concept of unavoidable judgement .

And i have put it as "western Counterpart" of Buddhas Amita Amitabha . beside that in which other class would you see my Zarathustra Saber,Archer,Lancer,Rider or CAster ?

Ken Arok: i rememmber you said that you are quite knowledgeable and welll readen in the indonesic Myths , he is indeed a quite no really different then the founders be it Canon Romulus ,my Jimmu etc he is no divine child or favored Person but basically a commoner that went to the top ,Right ? his first Noblephantasm is i must admit quite a good i must say , as you said he is a womenizer how is actually his oppinion towards queen type servants ould i be curious like what would he think of my Neferusobek ? and o you plant to make one of his descendants that has a own Version of Kitab Pararaton ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

"Remembered by bones....what a joke."

Name: Teutobod/Teutobochus
    Class: Berserker
    Origin: Germania Teutons (Conflicts with Rome)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: A+
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LCK: D

Ferocious King of the Teutons, allied with the Cimbri and Ambrones they would leave their homelands and eventually enter in conflict with the Roman Republic. Sweeping through the roman forces as a wave of destruction, Rome's collapse soon became a possibility before the bloodthirsty horde. Eventually out of necessity and from sheer the amount dead Gaius Marius would lead reforms and due to a strike of luck the tribes would wander away after so many victories thus giving him the time to train the new army.

Thus 'Divide and Conquer' was born. The tribes split and arrogant suffered several ambushes and were utterly destroyed. In the aftermath Teutobod was dragged in chains through the capital and ritually executed, as for the survivors the man were to be made gladiators and women mistresses, fearing their fate they begged Marius to serve in the temples of Hestia. Denied the Teutonic women committed mass murder and suicide. This event would leave a mark upon history and was named Teutonic Fury

As a Berserker he embodies the barbarian scourge that forced Rome to change it's ways or die, filled to the brim with bloodlust and unrestrained hatred he does not fight for victory. He fights to make everyone else lose more, to drag all blessed ones to the despair he felt when chained by his enemies, any peace and joy will only be found in the utter annihilation of enemies while bathed in their blood

Hidden in his depths are jealousy and anger, the first towards Rome and the second towards himself. Jealousy for the Allied Tribes had the chance to snuff Rome and become the ancestral superpower that shaped the world, jealousy of Rome's lands and resources, jealous of a life beyond a nomadic warlord, he truly earned to be a 'King' like Gaius Marius yet......in a certain way one could say he is a Romulus whom failed or a Remus who never attempted to become human while being a wolf, a contradiction that would only end in destruction

And anger at his people's arrogance and whimsical brutality, living like beasts enjoying the today but never thinking of the tomorrow or learning of the past. No different from a horde of locusts eating everything in a frenzy and leaving nothing good behind. He will not say it but there's an element of 'good riddance' and amusement in regards to his noble phantasm since to him its the mere mewling of arrogant fools who let a star (chance) fall out of sloth and gluttony

Skills

Mad Enhancement (-): Subsumed by Noble Phantasm

Personal Skills
    Terror Cimbricus (A): Phrase used by Romans to describe the mass panic and state of emergency which followed the approach of the Cimbri tribe post the Battle Of Arausio. A mass immigration that devastated the land like a horde of locusts murdering and pillaging all in their path. One of the greatest examples of 'barbarian enemies' noted in Roman history. Grants resistance against 'Man' attribute heroic spirits and works of civilization

Innocent Monster (Foreign) (C): The anedocte of Theutobochus Rex where upon modern analysis was a grave containing the bones of deinotherium. But due to belief and cultural spread of decades (since 1613) it lead to the belief that it was the Tomb of a Giant King and thus it manifested as transforming Teutobod into an rampaging monster of nature. Bane of civilized men and lord of savages

Profligate Pillager (A): A skill of similar nature to Golden Rule, rather than one whose existence generates gains its the skill to become fortunate by plundering from others. In exchange obtained objects can be sacrificed to generate magical energy

Noble Phantasm

Teutonic Fury- Chained Beast's Dying Defiance
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A
    A noble phantasm similar to Spartacus Crying Warmonger but it possesses the defiant nature of the Teutonic Tribe, death before humiliation, to deny others their victory even at the cost of their own kin. A self-destructive nature that tears the self apart solely for the sake of spitting on the victor's face. As Teutobod suffers damage and comes near death his body automatically begins to generate corrosive magical energy but instead of being contained in his body it spreads around corrupting his surroundings and turning all living beings into 'Teutons'. The possessed can be used to attack enemy master, spread the curse faster, become as living bombs or simply have their life drained to sustain Teutobod's rampage. As the curse spreads Teutobod starts to lose his self amidst the rampage and from King he will degenerate into a monument for his people's wrath seeking only to despoil and pillage as the envious hatred continues to tug at his soul
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; September 5th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.