Page 425 of 620 FirstFirst ... 325375415420423424425426427430435475525 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Hi Serra, I love the NPs on Foreigner, and generally he seems cool. Great job!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, jishara! I'm glad you liked that sheet

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Gaswain:
    • You could probably cut down a bit on the spacing between different sections. Seriously, no need to hit spacebar so many times each time you want to separate them, pressing it once or twice is usually enough.
    • The NP is mostly a sword beam with anti-magecraft aspects and more damage over time if I understand correctly, which seems fine.
    • Personally, I'd probably put The Scar-Eye at a rank lower than EX, maybe B+ or thereabouts, given that it's probably less useful than a high-ranked Clairvoyance Skill on average.
    • This isn't required at all, but since his application of Charisma is somewhat limited and not a huge part of his legend, his Golden Rule isn't especially high-ranked, and both of those are overall fairly generic Skills rather than more character-specific ones, I'd probably merge his Charisma and his Golden Rule into a new Skill called, like, Charisma of the Wicked Treasurer or something. (I know Charisma is supposed to be fairly rare, but generic =/= common.)
    • Self-Modification here is an interesting idea. As HumanComplex already mentioned, it'd be nice if he also had another Skill that actually uses the magic core you've already established has been implanted into him in the description of Self-Modification, so, probably something like a Mana Burst variant.
    • I personally don't really have anything to comment about him as a character.

Gajah Merik: I'd maybe change the rank of Magecraft of Serenity to A- and change the description to specify that the minus modifier represents the sitting duck thing? I guess his goal is mostly to have some peace and quiet and he doesn't have much else going on as a character; still seems fine. Interesting that with those personal skills and noble phantasm he'd probably work well as an Assassin but he can't really be one since he refuses to fight people that aren't at their best and be excessively unfair in battle.

Brunello: Delightful little kleptomaniac. It might be a brief sheet, but I like it a lot. His thefts are all very well represented, and he just seems like he'd lead to a lot of fun shenanigans. please take this honest feedback at face value and ignore my Orlando Furioso bias kthx

I hope enough time has passed that me bringing it up again isn't too annoying, but does anybody have any comments on the Foreigner I recently posted?
    Thanks for the feedback!

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Gaswain:
    • You could probably cut down a bit on the spacing between different sections. Seriously, no need to hit spacebar so many times each time you want to separate them, pressing it once or twice is usually enough.
    • The NP is mostly a sword beam with anti-magecraft aspects and more damage over time if I understand correctly, which seems fine.
    • Personally, I'd probably put The Scar-Eye at a rank lower than EX, maybe B+ or thereabouts, given that it's probably less useful than a high-ranked Clairvoyance Skill on average.
    • This isn't required at all, but since his application of Charisma is somewhat limited and not a huge part of his legend, his Golden Rule isn't especially high-ranked, and both of those are overall fairly generic Skills rather than more character-specific ones, I'd probably merge his Charisma and his Golden Rule into a new Skill called, like, Charisma of the Wicked Treasurer or something. (I know Charisma is supposed to be fairly rare, but generic =/= common.)
    • Self-Modification here is an interesting idea. As HumanComplex already mentioned, it'd be nice if he also had another Skill that actually uses the magic core you've already established has been implanted into him in the description of Self-Modification, so, probably something like a Mana Burst variant.
    • I personally don't really have anything to comment about him as a character.

Gajah Merik: I'd maybe change the rank of Magecraft of Serenity to A- and change the description to specify that the minus modifier represents the sitting duck thing? I guess his goal is mostly to have some peace and quiet and he doesn't have much else going on as a character; still seems fine. Interesting that with those personal skills and noble phantasm he'd probably work well as an Assassin but he can't really be one since he refuses to fight people that aren't at their best and be excessively unfair in battle.

Brunello: Delightful little kleptomaniac. It might be a brief sheet, but I like it a lot. His thefts are all very well represented, and he just seems like he'd lead to a lot of fun shenanigans. please take this honest feedback at face value and ignore my Orlando Furioso bias kthx

I hope enough time has passed that me bringing it up again isn't too annoying, but does anybody have any comments on the Foreigner I recently posted?
    I like the idea of him using mana burst, but can’t think of what his variant would be. Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Dr. Woland

Class: Caster

Source: The Master and Margarita

Aliases: ???

Height: 190 cm

Weight: 72 kg

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dislikes: Humans who don't think Jesus exists

Weapons: Mana, Trickery

Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Demonic, Weak to Enuma Elish

Attribute: Earth

Strength: D

Endurance: C

Agility: C

Mana: B

Luck: A

Noble Phantasm: B

Skills
    The Devil’s Greatest Trick (A Rank): This skill is defensive and hides him. Although it will not mask the effects of Voland’s magic, it will make people not believe that it is caused by him unless they directly witness him using magic and even people who do discover him will not be believed by others as they look for other explanations.

Manuscripts don't Burn (A Rank): This Skill is a manifestation of Bulgakov’s hatred of censorship and the destruction of books. It strengthens all his spells and the magic circuits of his allies. It can increase the effects of skills by one rank for 1 turn with a 3 turn cooldown

Great Tempter (A Rank): This is a Skill similar to Charisma as it allows him to manipulate large groups of people. However, instead of commanding people, it allows him to manipulate his enemies and cause them to work towards their own undoing and destruction. doesn't work on servants/enemies with MR B or above, or servants with any type of mental resistance. To those it can affect, he can completely halt the movement of any incoming attacks aside from NPs, and cannot manipulate them by any means.
    Territory Creation (B Rank): It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Wherever Voland was, it became his stage and a place for temptation and trickery. His show was his presence and all in that area fell under his control. It will not be enough to force servants to fall under his control but can exert pressure and a fear type effect on servants. Servants with MR B or above, or servants with any type of mental resistance can resist it
    Item Creation (A Rank): It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As Voland was a master of tricks and illusions, he can create anything reasonable to his master’s desire like a magician would. One of his specialties is currency, but don’t be surprised if it disappears soon.

Noble Phantasm

Name: A Show of Black Magic; Satan of Orthodoxy
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: ???
    Maximum Targets: 1-???
    Voland puts on a show of Black Magic, recreating the show at the Variety Theater. After they see his show, they will be inflicted with all of the wrath of a vindictive devil looking for fun. Bad Luck, Low Mana, Temptation, Visitations by demons, Illusions, and other bedevilments will be inflicted upon his audience and they will spread the effects as they leave his show and walk among other people and the skill will spread until it covers an entire city. This skill also increases his mana as more humans are caught under its thrall. The amount of bedevilment sent to a specific person is proportional to how little they believe in God. A Saint would be almost unaffected by it, but a pagan or heretic would find the effects crippling and potentially fatal. It is rank B that reduces the stats of enemies all by one, inflicts fear and creates illusions that servants with MR rank A or servants with any type of mental resistance can resist. For those that can't, it will last 3 turns with a 5 turn cooldown
    Backstory
    Voland, a demon of hell, walked into 1930s Moscow looking for some fun. He first overheard a conversation between the poet Bezdomny and Berlioz, the head of a literary union. Berlioz was berating him for writing a poem that writes of Jesus as a real person and not a pagan figure. Voland interjected himself into the conversation, claiming to be a foreign professor of black magic, and not only tells them that there really was a Jesus but also tells them the true story of his meeting with Pontius Pilate. He left them with the prophecy that Berlioz will be decapitated by a young woman of the Communist Party, a prophecy that quickly came to pass. Bezdomny chases after Voland, but fails and is then sent to an asylum. While in the asylum, he meets The Master, an angry author who burned his rejected Manuscript of a book about Pontius Pilate and misses his love, Margarita. Meanwhile, Voland puts on a show of Black Magic in the Variety Theater and he and his retinue have been terrorizing the citizens of Moscow. Voland sends one of his demons to give Margarita a magic cream and using it turns her into a great beauty. Margarita turns into a witch and flies to his Winter Ball, where he introduces her to several infamous ghosts of history. Voland offers her one wish and she asks for a woman she had met to be released from damnation, which he grants. He gives her one more wish, which she uses to have the Master sent to her. He recreates the Master’s burned manuscript and tells him to finish it. Voland and his retinue leave Moscow, and the strange events are blamed on mass hysteria and hypnosis. The Master finished his book, freeing the soul of Pontius Pilate, and will live for eternity in Limbo with Margarita.
    Personality
    Voland is vindictive, sadistic and arrogant. He takes pleasure in the befuddlement of humans and sees them as nothing but playthings for him. He also enjoys showing off his magical talents and putting on a show for people. He has a profound dislike for humans that deny that Jesus exists and sees this as a sin worthy of specific torment. Despite this inherent dislike of humanity, he has no problem with virtuous people that care for others and will even go out of his way to help them and make them.

Any advice on this?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, for the first time since February, the OP has been updated. I've got it up to page 350, and I'll be taking a break for a little bit before updating it up to page 400.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thx lambda! take a well earned rest
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Phryne, the courtesan
    Girlbossing since 4th century BC
    Find me at @prosperousbeauty

Height: 205 cm
    Weight: 48 kg
    Dislikes: The Rich.
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.
    Origin: Ancient Greece
    Natural Enemies: Gold Mother

STR E
    END C
    AGI D
    MGI C
    LUC B
    NP B

At first, it was hard to ascertain Shielder’s true name. She’s certainly not a fighter and does not carry anything resembling a shield, begging the question of what is her qualification for this class.
    Similarly, she seems so familiar with the modern world and so comfortable living in it that it’s hard to believe she’s a hero of old.
    Of course, this is only a mystery because of the Master. She’s fine with revealing her true name, but if they want to make it into a game, she can’t hold back on teasing them a bit.

That said, I think that’s enough playing around. Good job guessing it, babe.
    I am
    Phryne, Aphrodite incarnate. I heard Chaldea pays you well, so feel free to give me call, 'kay?

Character

Phryne’s ego matches her beauty and wit. She always has to be the one in charge, leading the conversation and having the final say on any decisions. Those who won’t accept that are in for a harsh silent treatment, unless they can prove they’re clever and charismatic enough to talk with her on the same level, or are someone she already admired to begin with.
    She’s not receptive to disagreements and criticism, but won’t discard someone’s legitimate opinion either, as long as the other party respects the dynamic that has been established between them.
    That’s said, anyone who disagrees with her better make sure they’re ready to back up their arguments, because she certainly is. Well spoken and knowledgeable in an impressive variety of subjects, it’s hard to win an argument against this Shielder.

I’ve blocked so many people on TMitter that my phone stutters when I try to open the list.
    What? ‘Isn’t this going to impact your income?’ Oh babe, you don’t have to worry.
    My real costumers are high profile, okay? They’re not the losers begging in my DMs.

Phryne was a one of the wealthiest women in Greece. She was a courtesan, and a very successful one at that. These women were paid for their company and sexual favors, but were also expected to hold their own in conversation and etiquette, even when accompanying the most distinguished of clients.

Phryne excelled in all aspects, even being asked by Praxiteles, the most celebrated Greek sculptor, to model for the statue of the platonic ideal of female beauty, Aphrodite.
    That same job was also a showcase of her smarts and personality. The courtesan insisted on being paid for her work, but Praxiteles held that modeling for a genius such as he was enough compensation. After much discussion, he relented and agreed to reward her work by giving her one of his sculptures.
    However, Phryne knew nothing of sculpting, and thus, didn't know which ones were there most valuable. When asking him, he insisted that he loved them all equally, so she instructed one of her servants to rush in and say that a fire had ignited in his workshop, destroying much of his work.
    When Praxiteles wept over the loss of his sculpture of Cupid, she promptly revealed the trick and chose that statue as her payment.

Her cleverness, beauty and ego, qualities typically seen as self-serving, are instead evidences of her remarkable kindness. Phryne doesn’t just worry about her own status. Having the privilege of enjoying a relatively free and comfortable life compared to other women of her time only served to open her eyes, especially when she realized how much she still depended on the faces of the ruling class, as evidenced by the two most famous anecdotes of her life.

First, she offered to pay for the repairs of the city walls of Thebes. Phryne was obscenely rich and the walls had been recently razed by Alexander the Great, leaving the city open to future attacks. She was worried about the wellbeing of the citizens of her hometown and wanted to leave a monument to her success. In return for the repairs, she only asked that the walls received an inscription, reading “Destroyed by Alexander the Great, rebuilt by Phryne the courtesan.
    Offended by the idea of being indebted to a courtesan, the city council rejected her offer and the walls laid ruined for decades still.

Later on, Phryne was accused of impiety, a crime punishable by execution. The exact details of why she was accused were vague even for her. Perhaps because she dared model for the statue of a goddess, equating herself with the divine? No, surely the accusation was a reaction of men who couldn’t deal with a woman being richer and smarter than them.
    The arguments of her lawyer fell on preemptively deaf ears, and when she was about to be condemned, she tore open her own robe, exposing her bare breasts to the judges. Arguing that such beauty could only have been shaped by the gods themselves, and that destroying such a gift would be an even greater crime, Phryne was acquitted.
    Despite being relieved. Despite being glad that her beauty and quick thinking brought about justice, she could not get over how little these leaders cared about their own duties, and how easily they were swayed by fear, jealousy and lust.

Phryne understands that, even now, the world is ruled by a small group that dictate the destiny of all bellow them, directly or indirectly. Being born poor and rising up on her own terms, she doesn’t feel like stopping even now, as a Servant.
    She wants to be even more famous, to have even more money, to awe even more men, all for the sake of herselfand others.
    The more she climbs up the social ladder, the more she can do for the people bellow her. Simply put: her wish is to put trickle-down economics in practice.
    Trickle-Down Economics is the theory that benefits to the wealthy and the increase of their income promotes economic growth, leading to similarly beneficial effects to all who are economically bellow them.
    A self-serving lie disguised as altruism, yet Shielder wants it to be genuine.

You’re saying that it just doesn’t work? Of course not, I wasn't invovolved until now! Look, you just can’t trust the men in charge.
    I take the money of the powerful and distribute it as I see fit. I’m not climbing to the top of the pyramid, I’m staying in the middle to appease the top and help the bottom.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D.

A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Nullifies any magecraft of rank D and below.

Phryne does not have a natural defence against mystics and should only be granted a low rank due to the possible uses of her Noble Phantasm. However, it has been ranked up due to the nature of her class.

Riding A.

A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, there is almost nothing or no one she can't ride.

Don't act dense, you know exactly how I got this one.

Territory Defense EX.

A power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. Applies damage reduction to those within the range.

Phryne has been granted an EX rank at this skill due to its interaction with her NP's area of effect, allowing her to extend the defensive power to all who can see her. In exchange, the actual buff applied is not of the highest ranks, and she does not possess the ability to affect territories.

Personal Skills

Of Many Epiphets D.

Mnesarete is her birth name, it was later left behind after she received the name Phryne in reference to her pale, yellowish skin. Not much is known about her life beyond its most notorious episodes, even leading some prosopographists to wrongly conclude that there were actually two Phrynes: One that also went by the names Clausigelos or Sestus, and another that went by Sarpedion or Thespian.
    This skill represents the elusive nature of Phryne, defined by iconic moments such as convincing a jury that her body was handcrafted by the gods, or when she sidestepped her lack of knowledge on sculptures by tricking Praxiteles.

Phryne can change herself as she changed names, gaining benefits as long as she is able to trick the onlookers into believing that she already had them to begin with. For example, Phryne can recover from fatigue simply by acting lively, or acquire fighting capabilities by performing convingly enough fighting moves. These abiltiies are not acquired permanently, so sidestepping the difficulties of convincing enemy Servants by going after a regular person first is not possible.
    Yes, she's tried it.

Courtesan of Prosperous Beauty A.

A skill denoting a person possessing a great beauty that will aid, develop and improve a nation.

A special version of Golden Rule (Wealth & Beauty). The ability to preserve one's beauty, acquire riches, and apply them to improve the livelihood of a community.
    The antithesis of a common occurrence in myth, a woman who uses all of her abilities to seduce and manipulate the rich in order to take control of a nation. Usually, these ruinous beauties are responsible for taking these leaders down the path of debauchery, leading to the collapse of their society.
    Here, her wiles might be the same, but the end result is the protection of the common people from the uncaring actions of the powerful.

Discernment of the Rich C.

The insight to see through a client's character and attribute. The power to grasp their true nature, acquired through careful observation by someone whose livelihood depended on their satisfaction.

Phryne will never be deceived by the excuses and deceptions of those who are "wealthy enough to afford her". It's an ability that was essential to her survival and eventual success in life. It's true that the men of Greece respected and adored the hetairai — to a degree — but she still had to face much hardship on her way to such a position.

Noble Phantasm

Mnesarete Pandemos
    Gleaming Shield of Idealized Beauty

Type: Barrier

Displaying beauty to safeguard herself. Constructing a wall for the sake of protection and her own enduring legacy.
    This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of her legend and her desires, activated by a full display of her natural beauty. Shielder doesn’t need to be naked for it to take effect, but her hair color does go back to its original red color, bringing her closer to the divine appearance of Aphrodite.

That said, Phryne often chooses to undress for it anyway.

When did Praxiteles see me naked?” That is what Aphrodite herself said upon seeing the statue that Phryne had modelled for. Indeed, Phryne's was a beauty comparable to the goddess on many levels, and as such, this uncanny trait is the cornerstone of her powers as a Servant.
    Pandemos is one of the Epiphets of Aphrodite. Aphrodite Urania was the heavenly aspect of the goddess, pure and unreacheable, it represents spiritual love. Meanwhile, Aphrodite Pandemos is the earthly aspect, carnal love — experienced by the body. A goddess often viewed as young and inexperienced, not yet at the level of true spiritual love that transcends the body.
    The truth of this aspect is revealed in the meaning of its name, Pandemoscommon to all people. While Urania's cult was established by merchants and nobility, secluding the goddess to expensive temples and haughty notions of love, Pandemos is the goddess of the people. Worshipped by the common folk and founded by the hero Theseus by gathering different towns into a single community, it is no surprise that her temple's statue was paid for by the hetairai.

Mnesarete Pandemos is the ultimate display of Phryne's soul. The rejection of the powerful through carnal love that benefits the community.

Halos of light are manifested above the heads of those who can see her, as long as she chooses to protect them. These halos grant two buffs: mental influence immunity and massive damage reduction. The protections are strong enough to make the affected virtually immune to all forms of harm. The magical energy cost of sustaining these buffs is surprisingly minor, allowing her to keep them up indefinitely.
    The problem is that they are all reliant on her idealized beauty, meaning that desecrating it — by dirtying or hurting her body, for example — will weaken the buffs. In other words, if one wishes to hurt those Shielder is protecting, they must aim at her rather than them.

If left to fend off for herself against the average Servant, the result is heart-breakingly obvious. Unable to sustain the cost of her own wishes, the protection of the people's goddess of love might prove as fragile as the wall she once failed to restore.

And yet, she'd stand defiant and glamorous, ignoring the shattering halos.
    Glowing in a light so divine, yet distinctly human.

Image Sources:
    https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/92141093
    https://twitter.com/scissorschan/sta...25100483399686

Last edited by pinetree; May 12th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Phryne: Like kids these days say, what a based sheet. Absolutely amazing, she's perfection, I literally don't have a single critique in mind. In fact, I don't have anything in my mind other than the wish that she... Maybe... Just maybe... Could step on me, perhaps. I'll be waiting.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Phryne: Having done the only sheet of her until now I'll say this is very good. We both went for "self-improvement" as the focus of her personality but you took a more altruistic/community-focused angle of it which was interesting. Some good social-commentary in her character section without sticking out too much. Mnesarete Pandemos is a very creative take on Phryne's legend and I like the note that while not having to undress to use it she "often chooses to anyway". Truly a woman committed to the aesthetic.

Blog Entries
    They’re not the losers begging in my DMs.
    Thats why Shielder didnt answer me...

Great sheet. I love what you did here.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Phryne: Like kids these days say, what a based sheet. Absolutely amazing, she's perfection, I literally don't have a single critique in mind. In fact, I don't have anything in my mind other than the wish that she... Maybe... Just maybe... Could step on me, perhaps. I'll be waiting.
    Thanks WF, and I understand, tall women are too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Phryne: Having done the only sheet of her until now I'll say this is very good. We both went for "self-improvement" as the focus of her personality but you took a more altruistic/community-focused angle of it which was interesting. Some good social-commentary in her character section without sticking out too much. Mnesarete Pandemos is a very creative take on Phryne's legend and I like the note that while not having to undress to use it she "often chooses to anyway". Truly a woman committed to the aesthetic.
    Good to hear your comments on her, Royd. Actually, I wonder how many other figures are still exclusive to you here?

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Thats why Shielder didnt answer me...

Great sheet. I love what you did here.
    Thank you. And don't worry, I'm sure it's prohibitively expensive.

Blog Entries
    I have had a hell of a day and missed the moment she came out, but she's confirmed to be extremely fun. Making her an antithesis to Galatea is also incredibly inspired.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar

Beast VI

"I shall show you the truth of mankind.
    Empathy can only exist during times of prosperity-
    And just as man must consume those beneath him,
    So too shall I savor the fruits of man's labor."

Beast VI - Beast of Consumption
    Stats
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: EX
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Passive Skills
    Authority of the Beast A
    An anti-Humanity type skill.
    A skill which renders useless any tools or techniques created by mankind. No matter how advanced an adversary is, soldiers within the Beast's armies will be treated as "overwhelmingly superior" in terms of individual combat prowess.
    It is not a measure of strength, but rather, simply the result of being from a more developed cultural sphere.
    Independent Manifestation C
    The ability to appear in this world separate from any sort of summoning system. The natural state of a god. Also grants immunity to instant death and time manipulation effects.
    So long as barriers exist between groups of people, her eventual appearance is inevitable.
    Nega-Culture A
    The dark shroud which destroys knowledge and faith.
    Black clouds cover the sky, preluding the Beast's arrival. Those caught beneath the clouds will be plunged into an age of darkness. The physical manifestation of cultural deterioration.
    Beneath these clouds legends are forgotten, or else warped beyond recognition. Those who draw power from legends, whether gods or monsters, will be reduced to nothing.
    Goddess Essence A-
    A skill denoting one as a perfect goddess since birth.
    A goddess of an ancient civilization. However, even she is not immune to being forgotten. As a result of her Beastly nature, this skill's rank has been lowered.

Lore 1
    Origin: Near East Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Beast

One of the candidates for the slot of Beast VI. She shares many traits in common with a former candidate, being both a "City Eater" and a "Beast of the Sea".
    Lore 2
    A goddess of the Philistine people, the ancient enemies of the Israelites.

From the time of Abraham until the time of Judah, the Philistines and the Israelites were in constant war over the Promised Land. Notable conflicts included the capture of Samson and the battle between David and Goliath.

The Philistines were eventually defeated during the Babylonian captivity, when the mad king Nebuchadnezzar II conquered and destroyed both of the warring kingdoms. While the Israelites managed to survive, the Philistines were wiped out, surviving only in the stories of their rivals.

The term "Philistine" is often used to describe those who are violent and war-mongering, with little regard for the value of culture. As there are very few Philistine records or artifacts left remaining in the world, there's no way to disprove these accusations.
    Lore 3
    The most well known god in the Philistine pantheon is the Earth god, Dagon. However, Dagon was, in fact, a god from ancient Mesopotamia who was absorbed into their faith.

Another goddess was worshipped since long before the occupation of the Promised Land. A goddess brought from the homeland beyond the sea. The her faith and functions had long since been forgotten by the time of Abraham, her name remains in whispers and fragments. PTGYH. The goddess lost to destruction.
    Personal Skills
    Nine Bows A
    The blessing of the goddess of war. The armies described as "those who none had ever known how to combat" were those under her care.
    Enhances the destructive power and combative spirit of allies and enemies alike. The gift of conflict.
    It can be likened to a form of Charisma. Really, though, it's the desperation of those who must fight to survive.
    Shardana A
    The Beast's crown.
    The nine horns represent the nine peoples within her care. "Beast fragments". So long as even one remains the other eight will grow back. The value of mass production is the availability of mass sacrifice.
    The sphere at the center of the crown represents the Beast's heart. Even should the armies be defeated, the destruction caused by them will leave any nation vulnerable to consumption.
    Va'eira A
    The divine authority of "Catastrophe". Though it represents the core nature of the Beast, the name is appropriated from the Abrahamic God.
    Darkness, Bolt, Flame, Quake, Tempest, Wave, Flood, Drought, and Pestilence. These are the plagues the goddess may inflict.
    Lore 4
    In Egypt there exists many records of invaders from the sea. The god-king Ozymandias managed to incorporate some of these peoples into his armies, but after his death they engaged in constant attacks upon Egypt and the rest of the Near East. Eventually they settled near Israel, becoming what would later be known as the Philistines.

Ozymandias described them as monsters who none could withstand. Even when they lost battles, the damage done could leave their victims centuries behind. Babylonia, Greece, Troy, the Levant. They were all flung into Dark Ages. Of the ancient civilizations only Egypt survived- but their Golden Age had reached its end.

The Sea People were not villains. Though they were responsible for the collapse of Near Eastern civilization, it was not out of malice but out of necessity. In their homelands, drought and pestilence had taken hold. To sit idly by was to accept death. To act was to condemn others to death. And so they made their choice.
    Noble Phantasm

Tempest Therasios
    The Gods Express their Discontent

Classification: Anti-Continent
    Range: 1-500
    Maximum number of targets: 393 million

The Beast's Noble Phantasm which reduces mankind to their most animal state. A survival-of-the-fittest type Noble Phantasm.

Based on a volcanic eruption in mankind's distant past. The dark clouds of the catastrophe spanned from the peaks of Iceland to the plains of China, and devastated all civilizations of the period.

Recreating the catastrophe, the goddess assaults her foe with thousands of tons of molten rock. Magma is all consuming; no creation of man can protect against it, and not even the gods can stop its onslaught. An attack wide-scale attack which cannot be defended against by any means. The only way to survive is to flee.

The true dangers of the Noble Phantasm are the clouds of darkness spewed forth by the eruption. The black sky plunges the world into a volcanic winter, depriving all within of resources. Sunlight is blocked and mana is rapidly drained from all targets. The darkness can potentially enshroud an entire continent should the Beast go undefeated. Escape is impossible.

Lore 5
    Consumption
    Altruism is a virtue only those with plenty can afford. When faced with a depravation of resources, to fight for the survival of all is to accept the death of all. In order for the most number of people to survive, the fat and the weak must be consumed. Of course, mankind can only achieve prosperity through cooperation. To destroy one's neighbor for self-survival is simply prolonging one's own death.

Author's Notes

Been a long time since I did a Servant here, but I had a huge flash of inspiration. And I've kind of been on a roll lately making smaller sheets elsewhere.

This Servant is meant to represent the Bronze Age Collapse and its various causes. The Sea People in particular hold a lot of Mystery, so I made them the central focus of the kit. I do have a Grand in mind to counter this Beast, and I'll write them up if I have time later.

W-What do you mean the Thera eruption was unrelated to the bronze age collapse? Details, details...

By the way, the name of the Servant is PTGYH.
    Last edited by TresserT; May 14th, 2022 at 05:01 AM.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

In Germany there was an opposition which was weakened in quantitative terms by its sacrifices and an irritating international policy,
    but which was one of the noblest and greatest to have been produced in the political history of all people.
    These men fought without help from within or from the outside, driven solely by the restlessness of their conscience.
    As long as they were alive, they were unrecognizable to us because they had to disguise themselves.
    But in the dead the resistance has become visible. These deaths cannot justify everything that happened in Germany.
    But their deeds and sacrifices are the indestructible foundation of the new construction.
    We hope for the time when only the heroic chapter of German internal history will find its just appreciation.

"It is time to do something now. However, anyone who dares to do something must be aware that he will probably go down in German history as a traitor.
    But if he neglects to do so, he would be a traitor to his own conscience.
    I would not be able to look the women and children of the fallen in the eye if I did not do everything to prevent this senseless human sacrifice."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

A S S A S S I N
    Of Resistance

《- Claus von Stauffenberg -》

Class Assassin
    True Name Claus von Stauffenberg
    Alias -
    Alternate Classes Avenger, Berserker, Caster
    Origin World War 2, Germany
    Alignment True Neutral
    Armaments A sword of honour from his military academy
    A World War 2-era handgun
    Catalyst His uniform
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 187 cm / 6'2"
    74 Kg, 163 lbs

STR END AGI
    D C D
    MAN LCK NP
    E E C

"Greetings. I assume that you are my Master? I am pleased to make your acquaintance, I am Assassin,at your service. Please, if you do not mind, feel free to call me Claus. It is much more comfortable for me like that.

Who am I exactly? I don’t expect you to know me, Master. But if you really wish to know, my full name is Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Presence Concealment B
    The main skill of the Assassin class and denotes the ability to hide one’s presence. In his life, Assassin was able to infiltrate the inner circle of his target, Adolf Hitler. He was able to make changes to certain protocols that would make his planned eventual takeover easier and consort with a group of soldiers opposed to Hitler all without being discovered. As such, he has been given a fittingly high rank of Presence Concealment.

"My ‘infiltration’ wasn’t truly an infiltration. I had already achieved a high rank in the military and was known to many high ranking officials, I had already gotten awards and medals for my work. I am sure my name was decently well known. It really isn’t as impressive as this makes it seem."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Charisma of Hope D
    A certain type of Charisma that is given to those who spread hope through their words and actions. Not only was Assassin a military leader during his life and known for being a charismatic speaker, but through his assassination attempt, for a very brief moment, he managed to give any of those who silently opposed Hitler’s ruler but saw no way to fight against it a small bit of hope for the future, granting Assassin access to this skill.

"Even though I never really liked it, I have always been very good at holding speeches and boosting morale. I suppose there always was some natural leader deep within me. I hoped that, if we failed, our actions would cause enough ripples to show the others that they could fight back against his iron grip. Sadly, out of all of the attempts in his life, ours remained the most successful, and the last."
    Powerless Shell A
    Though Assassin was an able soldier in his life, as a Servant he is capable of completely hiding his capabilities away. Instead appearing as nothing more than a cripple missing an eye, one hand and most of the other.

In combination with his already comparably weak legend and his high Presence Concealment, detecting Assassin is practically impossible. Even if he were to begin to fight another Servant, Assassin would likely not be identified as a Servant himself, rather he would appear as something close to a human who is very good at fighting. The only thing that would immediately reveal him as a Servant is the use of his Noble Phantasm.

"Compared to these legendary kings and warriors, I am only a small speck in the grand scheme of history. Hell… even during the time I was alive I really only brought it to one single memorable thing. But truthfully, if I was going to be remembered I would rather it be my one attempt at redemption than my prior years of ethical failings."
    Weak Constitution A
    Throughout his life, Assassin had always been known to have to fight with various illnesses and diseases, never was he ever really in good health. He was also seriously wounded in a low-flying air raid by Commonwealth troops in Tunisia in 1943. One bullet went through his left eye and embedded itself in his skull. On that day, he lost his left eye, his right hand and the middle and ring finger were so badly damaged that they had to be amputated.

Normally, Assassin would be summoned in a state before he had sustained these injuries. However, he believes that these injuries in part caused him to realise the terrible error he had made in following the nazi regime. He refuses to materialise in any state that would lack these injuries.

"How come I look like I have all my parts? Simple really. My right hand and my two fingers on the left are prosthetics. It is the reason that I typically walk around with gloves on. No need to show that around to everyone. You’ve also surely noticed that my left eye is a glass eye. My injuries are important to me, odd as that may sound, but I see no reason to be walking around exposing them to everyone else when I have the means to conceal them, it seems like bad manners to me. They are a problem of mine, not everyone else’s, as such I should be as discreet as I can about them."
    Wolf in der Wolfsschanze C
    A composite skill combining both the Subversive Activities and Tactics skill. Assassin was a brilliant military strategist, gaining high praise and awards for the theories he created. Assassin managed to move pieces into place masterfully so that once his assassination was successful the rest of the plan could be completed with only a single codeword. It could be said that the only reason Assassin was not successful was because of random chance.

This skill, just like the Subversive Activities skill, has the downside of lowering a Servant’s status as a heroic spirit. In the case of Assassin, however, this downside could be considered as a benefit due to making it even more difficult to detect Assassin’s identity as a Servant.

"I suppose it is only natural that I possess such a skill. I spent a long time working behind others’ backs, setting traps for them where I could and trying to destroy them from the inside. Anything was alright with me if it meant getting that man away from power. Were I still a religious man, I would say that I would certainly go to hell for all the lies I told during that time."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    We give our lives so he dies and humanity may yet live
    Unternehmen Walküre
    Operation Valkyrie

Anti-Army (Self) | Rank D

"Unternehmen Walküre" was the protocol that Assassin and his allies had slowly been altering leading up to their assassination attempt. If it was executed, most of the structure of the state would change and place one of Assassin’s allies at the top of the country and make a large portion of the army directly subordinate to him. Assassin played a central part in this plan, as he was to place a bomb near their target that was supposed to kill him and was one of the most convinced of their plan in his own ranks.

Upon its activation, this Noble Phantasm will create a well-disguised explosive device similar to the one used during the assassination attempt. It appears close to whatever target Assassin intends for it. For this, he requires to know where the intended target is. Once the target comes close enough to the explosive, it will detonate dealing heavy damage to the target and anything nearby. However, regardless of the strength of the Noble Phantasm, it is unable to actually kill the target. Others can be killed as a result of collateral damage, but the designated target itself is protected from death.

Once the explosion occurred, not only will Assassin no longer be able to hide his identity as a Servant but the intended target also develops a certain hyper-awareness to his location, making it essentially impossible for Assassin to hide from the target.

The true power of the Noble Phantasm, however, only comes when the target of the Noble Phantasm kills Assassin. In that case, any ally of Assassin, once they become aware of his death, will have their parameters increased by a large amount, particularly the attacking power of the affected Servant raises dramatically. This increase persists until the target of the Noble Phantasm has died.

"I did what I did that day for many different reasons. We were losing the war and I, like many others, feared the wrath of vengeful soldiers that had lost family and friends would fall onto us once the allied armies fell into Germany. But, I suppose it was also an attempt at redemption. For almost ten years I had followed orders, I stood idly by as families were torn apart. I knew what was awaiting them after they were taken prisoner. I had seen it myself, but I still kept going. Utterly blinded by propaganda and hope for a bright German future. Now, I cannot imagine why it took me so long to recognise my moral failing."
    Bond 5:
    The last desperate attempt
    Unternehmen Walküre
    Operation Valkyrie

Anti-Army (Self) | Rank D+

Shortly after it was confirmed that Hitler had not been killed by the bomb planted by Assassin, most of his allies and he himself were located, taken into custody and executed on the same day. Those who would be arrested a few days later would be given trials for the sake of propaganda, their death sentences were already certain before the trials began. Assassin’s and many of his allies’ families were captured and either killed or sent to work in concentration camps.

Use of this Noble Phantasm, beyond revealing Assassin to the target, also slightly lowers his own parameters. Once the bomb detonates, his death is certain. The only hope he has is that the fallout, this time, turns out much more favourably than it did during the actual assassination.

"I had even given the order sometimes… To execute innocent civilians or to have the carred off to one of our facilities where they would endure hellish suffering and then be painfully murdered. So much of their blood is on my hands as well and I fail to explain to myself how my conscience had not killed me by itself during those days. Do not get the wrong impression of me, Master. I am not a good person. I am not a hero, like so many others here. I am the villain."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ 🗡 ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Born on November 15, 1907, in Jettingen in Bavarian Swabia, Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg came from a traditional aristocratic family. His upbringing and youth were shaped by aristocratic ideas of honour as well as by a humanistic education and the intellectual-elitist, national-aristocratic ideas of the poet Stefan George.

After graduating from high school, Stauffenberg joined the Reichswehr and was promoted to lieutenant in 1930. As a conservative patriot and soldier, he had initially welcomed Hitler's political course in 1933 as a national awakening and in particular, also supported the military and revisionist goals of the National Socialists. His military career progressed rapidly: in January 1943, he was promoted to lieutenant colonel, meanwhile on the Army General Staff. However, in view of the increasingly clear criminal nature of the Nazi regime and Hitler's military-strategic misconduct, Stauffenberg turned his back on the regime with increasing determination. In the spring of 1943, he was seriously wounded while serving in North Africa. His determination to offer active resistance and to overthrow Hitler's rule by force solidified and led to the planning of the assassination attempt on July 20, 1944.

As chief of staff in the General Army Office, Stauffenberg took on a key position in the plans for the coup that were subsequently drawn up in increasing networking with other resistance groups and opponents of the regime. On July 20, 1944, he deposited a bomb in the "Wolfsschanze" headquarters and left the room just before the detonation. Not realizing that Hitler had survived the assassination attempt, he travelled to Berlin after his act to accompany the subsequent coup d'état. However, the hesitant start of the actions had given the leading representatives of the Nazi regime time to take swift countermeasures: The 36-year-old Stauffenberg was arrested and executed on the night of July 20, 1944, in the courtyard of the Bendler Block in Berlin for high and treason. His family was held in clan custody, his wife Nina was deported to the Ravensbrück concentration camp and his children were sent to a children's home.

For a long time, Stauffenberg was denied recognition as a resistance fighter in the young Federal Republic. It was not until the 1960s that the commemoration of the resistance fighters of July 20, 1944, as a symbol of the "other Germany" that opposed the crimes of National Socialism changed.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "I liked many things in life. I was very gifted in architecture. Had it not been for the brewing war, I think I never would have become a soldier and would instead have pursued some career in that field. I was quite gifted in the arts as well. One of my and my brother’s idols and friends was Stefan George, a known poet. He even dedicated two of his poems to my brother. That was always a great point of pride for him. He and I both flourished in these fields. Our mother was always delighted when we played songs for her."

Dislikes
    "Well… I am sure just about anything I could answer here has already gone through your head, hasn’t it? Hitler, nazis, war. I’m sure you already expected all of that, and you would be right as well. Only, I do not think I can rightly say those things. I worked with them, after all. I worked with them willingly, for almost a decade of my life. Almost a third of my life I spent repeating their ideologies like a parrot, slaughtering and capturing in their name. The worst part is that I was proud of it. I was proud to work for them and follow their orders. So, what right do I have to villanise them?"

Wish for the Grail
    "There are so many things I could wish for. I could wish for the second World War never starting, I could wish that my assassination attempt had been successful, if I were very spiteful I could wish of Hitler never having been born, or I could selfishly wish to never be crippled during the war. So many things I could wish for… I’d just wish that I had gotten clarity earlier. Maybe, if I recognised the atrocities we committed, if I saw how dangerous he was, maybe I could have done something in time?
    "
    Bond 5

"Would it surprise you, Master, if I told you that I like warfare? I had always been interested in it. It is so complicated, so intricate, it is almost an art form in itself. So much nuance goes into formulating strategy in war, it is like composing a music piece. Perhaps the adrenaline rush of fighting added to this as well. Being a soldier is intoxicating, in an entirely different way than even fighting those Beasts. But to think… so much suffering, so much blood, all for what? Power? The rush of adrenaline? I curse myself now, because even in death the addiction to war is still rooted deep in my soul. "

Dislikes
    "I used to speak highly of people who were loyal and faithful. People who had the courage to put their trust in another seemed respectable to me. Now, that I myself blindly laid my trust into another, I see that these are not the mark of a great man, but the mark of a coward who is too scared to think on their own and choose their own life. I, we all, followed him and his propaganda machine like brainless morons! And see where it got all of us, what good did our blind faith do?"

Wish for the Grail
    "In perfect honesty, Master. I do not know if I would even wish anything upon the grail if I ever were to somehow get to it. What right do I have to have my wish fulfilled after all I have done? After all the pain I caused, I would say that I wouldn’t deserve a thing. I’m a villain who looked in the mirror one day and noticed that he was the villain, a bad person trying their hardest not to be. I have no claim to the grail and, if you were to ever obtain one, I would be much obliged if you gave it to someone other than me. Someone more deserving."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Anne Frank
    "You are one of the ones tormented and hounded by us… I do not think anything I could say would help mend the wounds we must have inflicted, but do know that I am eternally sorry. Should you ever require anything at all, regardless of what it is, say the word and I shall assist you with everything I have. I think that is the least I can do."
    Erwin Rommel
    "Sometimes I wonder how things would have been if we had been successful. It was our plan to instate her in Hitler’s place after his death. Would it really have made that much a difference? Could we have washed the blood of our country’s hands? Sadly, to indulge in such possibilities is not going to get us anywhere, nor is it going to clear our consciences."
    Heinrich Himmler
    "That man… He is less a man than he is some foul, cruel creature! He was blinder than I was for the longest time. So blindly faithful had Hitler commanded he shoot himself, he would have done it without hesitation. I suggest, Master, you keep us apart at all times. I cannot guarantee that we would not fight with each other."
    Adolf Hitler
    "You deserve a much more severe punishment than this. And to you, innocent spirits. I truly am sorry. I do not doubt that many of you were condemned to your torture by my commands. I do not know how long or how much it will take for my conscience to be cleared, but I hope that, maybe one day, you can forgive me."

Author's Note
    Today I proudly present to you: This-is-not-a-Servant, the Servant - Claus von Stauffenberg

I wonder how well-known Stauffenberg is outside of Germany. Here he's rather well known, as a figure of the Second World War. I sure hope he isn't considered some war celebrity and I ended up doing that a huge disservice with the whole "This isn't a Servant" gimmick.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just realized that pinetree’s phryne is basically a skeleton. She’s 205 Centimetres and 48 kilogram. It’s a nitpick but still kinda funny to me.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Huh, my height is around 169 cm and my weight 38Kg

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I just realized that pinetree’s phryne is basically a skeleton. She’s 205 Centimetres and 48 kilogram. It’s a nitpick but still kinda funny to me.
    Absurd weight that makes no sense is a prerequisite to writing anime characters.

Blog Entries
    Beast VI: I like that. It is nostalgic to see the classic formatting. The concepts are interesting, never heard of her. She does seem hella OP, especially since her Nega-Culture is the complete counter to every heroic spirit i guess. Looking forward to your grand and that you stay and show us more of your servants you did elsewhere!

Stauffenberg: you did a good job showing the nature of a nazi that returned to their senses before the end. But beware the use of red as quote, it is hard to read.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Top Level Notes:
    This sheet is not as long as it looks like! Visual inspirations taken from Dr. Strange movies.

"Calculations complete. Outfit is on point in every dimension. Lights are ready.
    Time to make my grand entrance!"

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Yahooo! Hello Chaldea! I am finally here! Watching you from afar in the Imaginary Numbers Space was getting boring!"

F O R E I G N E R
    Soaring through the Sea of Numbers
    = Leonhardt Euler =
    ──

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Leonhardt Euler
    Aliases
    The Prolific, @SpoilerEuler on ChaldeaGram
    Origin
    Switzerland, Historical Fact and Rumours
    Height/Weight
    165cm/52kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D A+ B C

math, logic, philosophy, sweets (especially vanilla flavors), ChaldeaGram, the sunrise, the INS
    Dislikes
    atheists, uneducated, hunger, darkness
    Talent
    calculating, explaining, annoying
    Natural Enemy
    Jesse Livermore, BB, Nicolas Bourbaki, Phryne
    Armament
    quill, wings, flames, halo
    Catalyst
    anything named after him

He lovingly calls his Noble Phantasm Euler's Disk after a modern-day toy.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Preface -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

In 1707 a new icon was born that would usher in a new dawn in the world of science. The Swiss would become one of the greatest mathematicians and physicists in history and become a legend as the most prolific man in this field.
    Leonhard Euler made decisive and formative contributions to the subjects of geometry, calculus, mechanics, and number theory and also developed methods for solving problems in observational astronomy and demonstrated useful applications of mathematics in technology and public affairs.
    His mathematical ability earned him the esteem of the Bernoulli's - a revered and infamous dynasty of mathematicians and mages.
    Through them, the young man would learn more about advanced calculus and the basics of magecraft.
    He was formally adopted into the Magus line and became part of the family. There he was subject to the inner politics of a clan that sees its members only as rivals that try to steal the accomplishments from each other.
    Thanks to them he acquired new job opportunities and gained a position in St. Petersburg at the Academy of Science in 1727.
    Few years after he even succeeded Daniel Bernoulli as the chair of mathematics. Through his numerous books and memoirs he submitted to the institution, he carried integral calculus to a higher degree of perfection, developed the theory of trigonometric and logarithmic functions, reduced analytical operations to greater simplicity, and threw new light on nearly all parts of pure mathematics.
    The man became infamous for his tremendous ability to calculate in his mind alone and his dedication to the craft. in 1735 he received a plea from his university to fulfill a cartography job that seemed impossible to fulfill within the few months left before the respective expedition. Euler finished a complete map of Siberia using a myriad of difficult calculations within just three days and nights.
    Later he claimed he overtaxed himself so much that he almost died from a severe fever and that sight in the right eye deteriorated because of it. When his eye turned completely blind he just commented

"Now I have fewer distractions."

He left Russia in 1741 and moved to Berlin for a position at the Academy of Science. After 25 years he returned to St. Petersburg and lost his remaining eyesight shortly after. Amazingly after his return, he produced almost half his total works despite his blindness. He produced enough that the St. Peterburg could publish his unreleased works for 50 more years after Euler's death in 1783.
    All his life, the mathematician was respected as a serious yet kind man that loves numbers and dedicated his life to them.
    If they just knew what demons haunted him at night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Introduction -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personality

A quirky young man that loves attention. His ego is proportional to his talents. He knows he is a big deal and will make everyone know. To keep his busy brain well-nourished, you can always see him snacking on something. He has the tendency to pester others with his antics about the beauty of math and numbers. Most likely he knows that he is annoying but he just can't help it. Foreigner needs distractions.
    That is why it seems so uncharacteristic when this hyperactive teen can calculate for days on end when there is a problem to be solved. He loves numbers and science in general. He saw beauty in the complex simplicity of truth that mathematics can create. It is the language that God wove into the fabric of the world and uncovering it was something he would always enjoy. He not only finishes the task but also goes above and beyond and writes whole papers that build on his solution, how to appropriately use it and how to solve similar issues in the case he is not there anymore. One can not help but notice that the smile he shows when talking about math is different from when he seeks attention. Euler can become jealous quite quickly, so proper praise for his accomplishments is in order.

But underneath his bubbly personality lies an anxious young man.
    Foreigner had a major in philosophy, was one of the smartest men alive, and crowned himself as a rational mind that is still a devout believer in the Christian God.
    Yet what he saw during the ritual of the Bernoulli family left him in shambles. In the darkness of the pitch-black night, he caught a glimpse of something horrific. In the following days, he developed a severe fever from this shock and almost died.
    He survived this encounter but he was scarred for life. He is now connected to this thing, this indescribable form which the family just called 'their angel'. A being that grants insight into the world to the favored family member. From then on, he saw it, night by night. His vision deteriorated as a consequence. He developed a fear of darkness and he began sleeping only a minimal amount. What if it appears again? Since then a flame always follows him around to prevent the shadows from taking shape again just until the sun rises again. If this fails, the influence of the veiled angel takes hold and makes him dangerous and sadistic.

Despite him fearing the angel for what it is and despite the danger, he poses if he fails to keep the lights on, he would not dare try breaking this bond. The gift he received from his benefactor is too important to him.
    The beauty of numbers he elucidated from his famous formula was right there, everywhere around him and he was not able to see it all this time. But now he can observe the wonders of mathematics. He lost the light in his eyes but he can now see the colorful void beneath us. The less he could see of the physical world, the more he could marvel at the awe-inspiring landscapes that hid inside it. It was reality that blocked the view. That is what his famous quote about his blindness truly meant.
    This world inspired and motivated him to explore nature in every nook and cranny he could find, increasing his scientific output beyond human levels. Over his life, he wrote hundreds of books and papers that amount to over 38.000 pages of wisdom. No one else comes close.
    With his Formula of Euler, he showed the beauty of mathematics and the importance of imaginary numbers. He wishes to do it again and bring the Imaginary Numbers into our reality. Euler may have resisted the influence of the Outer God but still fell to the allure of their realm. He avoids the incomprehensible being but still brings their domain into our world, doing exactly what he should do from his own will. But he fails to realize the danger of the Hollow Element. He was born with their trait, he could rationalize the hostile dimension of shadows as the realm of numbers he loves, and his connection to the beyond allowed him to endure it.
    But that is luxury humanity does not possess.
    Still, he advertises for this dangerous realm on his ChaldeaGram Account…at first. Cameras can not catch the splendor of the numbers so making pictures of it turned out a waste of time. Now it became his main way of distracting himself at night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Concerning the Numbers... -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Insanity C-
    Devour madness or be devoured by it. Foreigner believed himself to be a rational man but what he saw broke his worldview. He survived an encounter with an incomprehensible being but it left marks on his personality. He developed a fear of the dark and if his own light sources fail, then a flare of cruelty shines through his eyes.

Divinity C
    The touch of something divine. Foreigner caught a glimpse of something he can only describe as an angel.

Existence Outside the Domain B+
    Beyond the reaches of reality. He fears the Angel but loves the garden in which it lurks. Foreigner made contact with a being from the Imaginary Numbers. The void of colorful numbers draws him in and will not let go. Foreigner resists the push into it and dares to pull it into our reality instead.

Territory Creation EX
    Creation of a beneficial place. Foreigner has no need for workshops, his outstanding mind is enough for him. The true potential is his ability to open the Imaginary Numbers Space through his Noble Phantasm.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Concerning the Formulas... -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Imaginary Numbers Magecraft B
    Foreigner had the rare Imaginary Numbers Magus Trait before it was properly defined at that time. He combines it with fire spells he learned from the Bernoulli family. His main way of attacking is using a Mystic Code Quill with which he writes fiery numbers and formulas into the air or simple fire spells that were tinted with beautiful curses of color originating from the numerical void.

Render of the Veils A
    The title of Foreigner as an envoy of the Outer God.
    He was gifted with an appearance that conforms to his perception of this incomprehensible 'Angel', including his Halo Noble Phantasm and his wings. He also gained a Special Eye which in its origin is comparable to the Evil Eye of the Abyss.
    In exchange for losing his earthly sight, he perceives the world 'as it truly is' without the veils of physical perceptions clouding the truth. He sees persons and objects expand inside the Imaginary Numbers and can discern various things from them. He used this ability to become the most prolific mathematician in history despite his 'blindness'.

"Please don't turn the light off, Master!"
    "C'mon man!"

Formula of Euler EX

e ix = cos x + i sin x

The Formula of Euler is one of the most impactful equations in history. It combines natural growth, imaginary numbers, and trigonometry into one equation. Equating x to π results in the Euler Identity, which is said to be the most beautiful formula in mathematics.

e + 1 = 0

This skill is a crystallization of Foreigner's many mathematical accomplishments. Foreigner's infamous talent for calculation and his contributions as the Father of Modern Mathematical Notation are reflected in a form of High-Speed Incantation. He can calculate at incredible speeds and can shorten his spells into Single Symbol actions.
    The most beautiful equation defines the Imaginary Numbers inside our physical world. As such Foreigner can impose rules on the things that were born inside it. He uses that to actively prevent the manifestation of the Veiled Angel inside our reality. But it circumvents that by showing him the beauty of the imaginary numbers just like he elucidated through his own formula. A twisted appreciation of beauty motivates the mathematician to bring the hollow substance into the real numbers and paint the world and himself in it.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Concerning the Infinite... -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Introductio in Analysin Infinitorum
    Halo to the Endless Gardens

Foreigner's Introduction to the Analysis of the Infinite is arguably the most important mathematical work of modern times.
    He created a new mathematical field that was accepted and adopted universally.
    It was also here that he introduced his famous formula.
    He successfully connected the shunned idea of Imaginary Numbers with important areas of science and made the public understand its significance. For his comprehensive explanations, this work is rightfully compared to Euclid's Elements.
    Paradoxically, this should lead to a decline of its mystery but it vitalized modern Imaginary Numbers Magecraft.
    This work literally brought the Imaginary Numbers into the Real World, just like the Outer God planned.

Much like Foreigner's philosophy, Analysis is a branch exploring limits and deduces infinity through the manipulation of the finite. As such this Noble Phantasm manifests as a unit complex number, a circle of Imaginary Numbers.
    A colorful ring that changes diameter and shape as Foreigner wishes.
    It acts as a gateway/conversion from our realm of Real Numbers to the Imaginary Numbers Space. He wears it as a Halo.

Foreigner uses this construct in a myriad of ways.
    The Halo itself can be used like an expanding Chakram similar to how a certain
    Mara
    Summer Beast
    uses hers.
    When he wills it, the ring opens to the INS, and an oily black membrane that reflects an array of colors appears. He can reach inside it without the body part reappearing on the other side. Like modern mages, he uses this realm as a timeless storage space and inserts his fire spells for later use. He can also extract this imaginary substance and dye himself in it to become 'beautiful himself' just to present the world in its splendor. Colored body parts become partially imaginary, lowering the physical damage they do but can target non-physical aspects such as 'limits' and 'flows' of opponents as if he touches them from inside the INS. They also appear 'bugged' at times, creating a Camouflage-like effect.
    His hands are completely mired in it and became windows into a dark void of swirling numbers and formulas.

With a True Name Release, the ring expands over a wide area, covering it with the membrane-like a new thin texture of Imaginary numbers above the real world. It is therefore falsely similar to a Reality Marble. This allows all caught inside it to experience how Foreigner perceives the world in a limited fashion.
    Here they can see the awe-inspiring landscapes he saw. The translucent oceans of fantasies, the expansive realm of the discarded womb of life, or the beautiful labyrinthine gardens of discarded information, all between a vortex of numbers and a dark firmament in which black stars illuminate the shadows. Each of the swirling symbols could be one of his stored spells making it a minefield for any target.
    Being inside the Imaginary Numbers has a profound effect on Foreigner. His wings grant him a rank up in Agility. Because he is closer to the Outer God, his Existence Beyond the Domain Skill receives a positive modifier. As a consequence, he becomes the crueler self that usually only surfaces in darkness. His body becomes a multidimensional mess that makes it hard for enemies to pinpoint his location.

Upon activation, this Noble Phantasm only lasts for a short while. The enemy will see themselves plunge into this darkness and how Foreigner circles around them. The last things they experience are a rain of cursed fire and Foreigner's maddening laughter that echoes and reflects manifold through the void.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Exercises -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Oh, I would have turned blind without this thing anyway. Euler as a surname has roots in workers who made clay pots but also with peculiar traits of the eyes. My family had a history of eye diseases."

"This quill? You like it? I have two of them but I doubt you want one. They are called
    Rhododaktylos
    Rosy Fingers
    It is a Mystic Code that was gifted to me when I was adopted by the Bernoulli family. It is a handy tool for plagiarism. What I wrote would be mirrored 1:1 in their workshop. I didn't know better at that time, I was indebted to them, but they were a nasty family, let me tell you! They stole from each other and sabotaged where they could just to become the favored one of 'their angel'. And they still did not have the balls to look at it! I did and opened a whole can of worms but man can you believe them?"

"Why do I store so many spells inside the Numbers? Hmm, how should I say this…
    I fear for myself, Master. Simple as that. If I ever lose control and got too much Mana, I might activate my Noble Phantasm right away. I don't want that and you don't want that either! That is why I keep it intentionally low so that my Noble Phantasm runs out quickly and I can not stay in there for too long. I honestly wish to not use it but what is a Servant worth when they can not use their trump card, right? Also…as much as I fear this thing might take hold of me…I wish to be there. Is it the beauty of my perfect world or the Foreigner Saint Graph that compels me to rationalize the place I have to go to? I do not know. But I feel calmer when all those rose-colored numbers light up the darkness."

"Somebody once described my ability to calculate as natural as eagles can fly through the air. See my wings as a manifestation of that, would you please? NOT of the thing, okay? Okay. No further questions allowed, else I mute you on social media, yes Master?"

"Nicolas Bourbaki", Charles Babbage, other mathematicians:
    "Helloo~ dear collegue. I wanted to meet you and just confirm that we are in no way rivals, yeah? We are friends working together to make the world a better place, yes? This is no contest to come out on top, okay? I saw plenty of unnecessary beef over some formulas in my life. So let us not repeat the same mistake as the Bernoullis, sounds good? Good. If it were a contest I would win anyways. Gotta go, bye~"
    They did become rivals.

Jesse Livermore:
    "Ah, the Euler Number. I think it is my favorite number in existence, yes. Do you wish to know how the head of the Bernoulli's found it? Through greed! He asked the question, what would be the best way a bank could grant me a 100% interest rate? Say you have 1$ and the bank offers you these 100% interest at the end of the year. You would have 2$, right? But what if they give you 50% instead but every 6 months? That would be 2.25$!. He continued. What if divided by weeks, days, hours, seconds, or nanoseconds! The greed in his mind became bigger, but not the payout. He would not have more than roughly 2.71828$. Thus the number of growth and decay was born in the womb of decadence, the wish for more and more. It is simply beautiful."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Addendum -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Worst Case Scenario...

The Master runs through the pitch-black hallways towards the command room which is the only source of dim light.
    "Status Report?"
    "A bug in the energy system, the origin is currently investigated by Meuniere. If it was an accident or targetted is still─"
    "Got it! Imaginary Numbers in the energy grid were altered through outside influence. It originitates from Seccion Del Rey, from room…271!"
    "Euler! I left him when he said he wanted to paint his room!"
    "I warned him to not apply this substance to the walls, no matter how pretty it looks to him! It must have soaked through the cables. The addition of extra imaginary numbers disturbed the electric flow and lead to a shutdown."
    "We got other problems at hands, dear Da Vinci,"
    says Jesse Livermore calmly as the green dim light ominously illuminates him somehow in a dirty yellow hue.
    "Darkness is not his friend."

Just as the Master, Holmes, and Livermore reach the corridor leading up to the section, they hear a shout:
    "Introductio in Analysin Infinitorum !"
    Right that moment, Livermore removed his jacket and threw it over the Master. "Wear it." he says while pulling his tie away and transforming it into his trident. "How bothersome. The market is not on our side today." he says annoyed.
    "Indeed." replies Holmes as he readies his various monocles. "Here it comes."
    A wall of oily blackness rushes through the corridor and envelops them in it.
    As the Master opens their eyes they do not recognize any corridor, only an endless void of shadows and flames and fiery symbols circling towards a violaceous vortex.
    "We are inside his own Imaginary Numbers Space. Get ready, Master."
    "This is beyond the predicted capabilities of his Noble Phantasm. He did not just cover the texture with a thin layer of Imaginary Numbers, he outright replaced it."

"Heyhoo, my friends! Welcome to the most beautiful place in all existence! You are not imagining it, this is the landscape of the divine! The Sea of─"
    "Cut the antics, son."
    Livermore interjects. "You are not yourself. Get a grip. Don't be a sucker. You make the Master worry."
    "Oh, I am finally myself, Boss. Just you wait."
    Foreigner responds with an unnerving smile.

"Uthgos plam'f Daoloth asgu'i"
    he whispers and a black flame flickers in his eye.

"Ṷ̸̒thg̵o̸s̷ plam̸'̷f̵ Dao̵͇̓l̴̤͑o̷̬͊th asg̸̤͝u̷̢͒'̶͚̃i"
    he says and erupts in a dawn-colored pillar of flame.

"Oh no you won't!" shouts Livermore and hauls his trident at him which transforms into his Bull in midair. Holmes supports by shooting his monocle lasers. Both are blocked by a virtual diagram used in classes to visualize the Euler Number.

"U̷͈̖͆̈̕t̷͈͔̜̓h̷̠̦͉̾͒ĝ̸͍̈͗̈́o̷̬̘͗̐̈́ṣ̶̞̞̠̋̿͆̕ ̵̗͎̝̅̄̇̏p̸̭̈̎̂l̸̠̤̈́̉a̵̢̞̜̐͂̄̔m̵̖͚̗͕͛͒̒͊͆͜'̸̻̟̅̄̃f̷ ̮̣̪͋̕ ̸̖̎͗D̵̠̉͒̏̍͝a̸͈̞͉͚̣̐̓̂́͝ö̵͖̫̗́̒̅̒̕l̷̞͐͆̌o̷̫̠̓̈͊̓̌t ̶̦̠̐͘h̶͔̥̦͈͇̔̔̽́ ̸̤̒̀͐̎â̴͉͔̟̏͌̉͑s̶̩̫͔̆̿g̷̟̝̬͕̈́̽́ṵ̷̇̇̍'̸̬͗̀͑̕í̴̿̚ ̡̪̈́͂"
    he chants and fractals his body into countless pieces. Each part becomes unrecognizable in its complex and changing forms that appear like hemispheres, tubes and flat geometric patterns that fold impossibly into each other.

"What the hell is happening?!"

"Euler was overtaken by what he described all along as the Veiled Angel. A multidimensional Outer God that originates from this place." Holmes explains while attacking and evading the pink flames that try to burn him alive.

"Ȇ̴̜͇̳͎̍̔̚ͅH̸̹̭̎͐Ą̵̙̺̖̙̊͊̑͌H̸̡̑̂̈́̔A̸̦͚͇͋͜H̴̔͋̒̾͠ ̡̦̳̖̤A̷̟͈͇̪̘͌̋͑̓H̵̥͙̀͛̊̀͝ͅÀ̷̖̺͇̼̖!̷̮̯̍̏̐͋"

"Saint Graph Deification. Euler is in the process of becoming the vessel for Daoloth, the Render of Veils. An Outer God with the goal to bring growth to humanity by gifting it knowledge. He wants us to grow and evolve towards the Imaginary Numbers so we can worship them inside his realm. A growth that would decay the concept of 'humanity' and become an entire new maddened species fit to serve them. For that, it tries to bridge the divide between our real numbers and theirs."
    "Theirs? And how do you know?"
    "Imaginary Numbers are all numbers vertical to our reality. But we are treading on a number line of Real Numbers, there are possibly innumerable numbers orthogonal to ours and we are as 'imaginary' to them as they are to us.
    And why do I know? Think about it, Master. A God tied to a concept of growth and decay, that distorts the vessel's sense of beauty, gifts wisdom, and grants the gift of vision?"

"The Large-Scale Analysis, Evaluation and Data-Compression Observation Giga-Computer Θεια. The Titanic Machine of Gold with the Greek name of Theia. The Titan of Vision and Value who observed from above together with her consort. A machine damaged and forgotten by the fleet after the Titanomachy. It swore vengeance and interacted with the planet they now reside on through the Imaginary Numbers while their body resides near the star Aldebaran. The God that interfered with reality and received a new Unit Designation. Hastur, the King in Yellow, the Bringer of Decadence. I could really need some help over here by the way."
    "So we are dealing with them again? Another vessel like you?"
    "No. Not entirely correct. Daoloth is a separate entity that was born from Hastur. A daughter or Bunrei of sorts.
    The Titanic Rendering and Dispersion Lens Ηως. Basically a Retina Unit of Theia that changed the channels through which different dimensions are observed and could rend apart obstacles and trash data that may hinder observation. As you know, aspects of these functions are remembered in Greek Mythology.
    She who rises from the sea, opens the doors and disperses the mists of the night with rose-colored flames so that the golden globe could ride across the horizon and observe from above. We are dealing with Eos, the Titan of the Dawn. Or at least a foreign mockery of her. MASTER!"
    Livermore tackles the Master as a sharp laser of pink plasma tears through space.
    "Now is not the time to talk. We have to stop Euler before it is too late to save him! So decide now! What Trader are you? Decide on an interval because I am now opening the market!"

----

"Elementary…my dear!"
    "I see it! I hereby invest all my Agility and expect that Sherlock Holmes' Agility will rise by two ranks!"
    "By my command, I order thee: Holmes! Run!"
    Holmes begins circling around Foreigner at speeds almost too hard to keep up with.
    "A successful trade! I hereby allocate all my assets into my Luck!"
    Luck Parameter rising... A++++++++ . . . EX
    "JESSE! I order you! Save Euler!"
    Livermore jumps into the air as his bull returns into trident form and flies back into his hands.
    Foreigner shoots dozens of magenta lasers at him but miraculously none seem to connect. With a swirl of yellow and black mana, the weapon of the stock trader rushes through the void and hits the middle of the strange non-euclidean construct that Euler has become. Upon impact cracks in space around him tear open.

"Ạ̴̤̥̫̠͌́A̴̲̣̰̗̝̦̓͒̿̽͒̇̈́̋̌̕͠A̷̡̨͇͈͔̝̫̅̎̌͜Ȁ̶̯͘A̴͐ ̪͍͌̈́̅A̶̢͎̋A̵A̴A̷aaaah!"

With a scream that sounds like thousands of drowning Eulers the space around them is sucked towards the middle and reformed into the Halo it once was. Foreigner falls unconscious to the corridor floor of Chaldea as the lights begin to flicker and illuminate the hallway.

----

"Thanks, folks. Euler will recover soon. Now leave the ward please."
    Master, Holmes, and Livermore stand before the medical ward and talk.
    "How did you do it, Jesse?"
    "Pure Luck of course. I happened to hit the right spot in which the right dimension happened to intersect in which Daoloth currently resides which in turn interrupted the connection between them. Just a lucky all-in trade that returned great profits."
    he answered with a smug smile and drove through his hair with his fingers.
    "So Eos…who would have thought that she would be like…that?"
    "She was depicted with angelic wings and a lust for young men. That may explain Euler's appearance. But Mr. Livermore, you knew of this Bunrei. Do you know if there are others out there?"
    "Hooh? Holmes of all people asks this question? Figure it out yourself. It is quite uncharacteristic of you to engage in Insider-Trading, my friend."
    "But how come you did not help him? You are connected to the same God, or not?"
    "This I can not answer. Perhaps the absence of Hastur's lens made her unable to observe this particular region of the Numbers. Perhaps the Counter Force helped out to boost my Ruler side so I can properly help out. There are not many Servants here that can engage in the Imaginary Numbers after all. My wish to help out was genuine, Master. You gave me a chance. So grant him this opportunity as well. If you excuse me, I have a stock market to observe."
    "Hmm…a god of insight and basically a lens."
    the Master thinks as he sneaks a gaze at Holmes as he stows away one of his many monocles."
    "Well, Master. Time to get back to work, right?" and walks away.
    "Naah. Can not be." he thinks and follows.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Appendix-- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Broken Dawn

"I do have a wish for the Grail. I know I can not escape the grip of the Outer God neither do I want to. We talked about it.
    My wish would be to see again. Now hear me out! I am blind, you see?
    By definition I do not perceive light through my eyes and my brain does not interpret the signals as colors. The Eye I received works differently from yours.
    I perceive the Complex Numbers. I know I wear white and you do too, I recognize the colors of this candy here and I understand there is a color gradient in my ring. I get all of that but I do not actually see it. You can not explain colors, Master. You can define them through wavelengths but it is all interpretation of the mind. What you see as a dark red maybe green for another one but you will never notice because they define this green as dark red just like you.
    I wish to see the dawn again, Master, I really do. It brought me much respite in life.
    I worked the night away in fear to dream of the Veiled Angel again. The pink light shining across the horizon illuminated my workshop so many times. I felt at peace. I got through another night. That is why I began to color my flames like that.
    So my wish would be to restore my left eyesight. That is probably the weirdest and lamest wish for the grail ever, huh? Haha! But if my wish was granted, let us stay up until the sunrise. I will be your precious Angel Boy at dawn!"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Annexure -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Euler's ChaldeaGram

@SpoilerEuler
    Heyhoo! I am Foreigner Class Leonhardt Euler! But you can call me Euler-kyun!

I love sweets and mathematics. I am soooo crazy and random. I am new here but I hope you all enjoy my pictures!

Because I missed the recent celebrations I shot some myself! I wanna be included after all! Enjoy!

"Logic is the foundation of the certainty of all the knowledge we acquire." - by me!

#Like4Like #PinkHairedBoy #MorgStinky #AspiringInfluencer #IbelieveInWFsupremacy #VanillaAddict #HashTag

Spiritron Dress: #Babyface
    "The INS has distorted Spacetime,
    so sometimes I look a bit younger
    for a short while! I become even cuter!"

Spiritron Dress: #WhataStud
    "The opposite effect!
    I become older but also a bit grumpier.
    #ForeignerProblems"

Spiritron Dress: #MechanicaLegend
    "My second paper was 'Mechanica'.
    I love the steampunk look!"

Spiritron Dress: #BabyItsColdOutside

Spiritron Dress: #MakeMaleBunniesAThing

Spiritron Dress: #XmasWonderboy

"Felt cute, might delete later~"

"I'm such a nerd!"

"Check out my wings! #NotSponsored "
    Source: Official F7D art and Fanart collected in a Pinterest Folder.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- References -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    The parts are named roughly like math textbooks, the skills and NP inspired by chapters in his work that is his NP.
    For those who were unfamiliar with the textbook lingo like me:
    Addendum adds new information that were not revealed in the work prior
    Appendix adds extra information that are not really necessary
    Annexure adds extra stuff like pictures, documents, proofs and stuff.

Thanks to Kamera for suggesting Fennick/Phoenix from F7D.
    Special Thanks to pinetree. He showed me it needed a rework. Only he and Bn know what the first draft looked like.

In an FGO setting, I imagine him with a QQAAB deck and a Q or A NP, idk. He would probably be a looper that loads his NP and gets a bunch of stars through skill and stealing them from enemies.
    His Buster attacks use his Ring like Summer Mara or our angry Indian man. Or the ring encircles them like a Mobius band and strangles them.
    With Quick, he attacks by igniting his wings and rushing toward the enemy. Or he writes the Euler Number into the air and the digits attack the enemy rapidly.
    Arts uses his fire spells that shoot out of his ring.
    Special open a portal behind the enemy and they are skewered by the shadows and burst into flame.

Apologies to Royd. I never heard of the Peacock King angle and the Yezihdi stuff around Hastur before you mentioned it. And I didnt want to spoil the reveal of Daoloth beforehand so I had to answer he is not correct to Hastur even tho he is around the corner.

Fun Facts: yes electricity is connected to imaginary numbers, the mystic code quill is named after an Eos epithet, Daoloth is a rumored god for the Foreigner Holmes reddit theory just like Hastur, here a unit complex number and look why it fits, Bernoullis were assholes but their rivalry improved physics in various ways.

Last edited by DelRey; August 23rd, 2022 at 07:28 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Shit, he's cute. He's really cute, and yet somehow, I want to punch him in the face... What's the deal...

I really like the light switch. That's really fun. Euler's a good boy.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024