Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337378818283
Results 1,641 to 1,643 of 1643

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

While mine goes for making his powers completely fictional, you do what's usually done by making it what actually happened to him. However, yours has to be the most interesting of those that I've seen.

Mac Bethad mac Findlaích: The faceclaim is from one of my favorite games of all time, so I feel obligated to comment. If there was ever a candidate for Innocent Monster, he's definitely it, and I quite enjoy the dark and terrifying ways it's twisted its Saint Graph here, as well as the more petty likes and dislikes of his listed at the end. I'm fond of the little detail that the witches of his time didn't actually worship a Greek goddess, in particular. I would like to see him and Richard II summoned into the same war and reluctantly collaborating with each other to retroactively murder that sneaky git Willy Shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    While mine goes for making his powers completely fictional, you do what's usually done by making it what actually happened to him. However, yours has to be the most interesting of those that I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    Mac Bethad mac Findlaích: The faceclaim is from one of my favorite games of all time, so I feel obligated to comment. If there was ever a candidate for Innocent Monster, he's definitely it, and I quite enjoy the dark and terrifying ways it's twisted its Saint Graph here, as well as the more petty likes and dislikes of his listed at the end. I'm fond of the little detail that the witches of his time didn't actually worship a Greek goddess, in particular. I would like to see him and Richard II summoned into the same war and reluctantly collaborating with each other to retroactively murder that sneaky git Willy Shakes.
    Thank you both very kindly for the feedback! The big goal of mine when I started work on Mac Bethad was to actually acknowledge the real historical figure (sorta how Lancer of Black was the real, bonafide Vlad III... just with that one Noble Phantasm that he hated so), but also show what happens when one's legend is so thoroughly warped and distorted by such an iconic take it completely morphs their character and combat abilities. And acknowledge small hints and glimmers of the real Mac Bethad amongst them all (hence, his sword's origins really being from druids and wild women enchanting it... and not the cult of a Greek goddess ). Berserkers to me are a really interesting class to tackle because for something as simple as "a brick", there's still a goldmine of creative opportunities for the class that takes and twists a hero to be defined by their rage.

And ngl? Macbeth and Richard III tag-teaming to try and be rid of the Bard once and for all is not only a great idea? But it's also the single most bizarre buddy road trip/black comedy movie I want to see, ASAP.