Page 523 of 620 FirstFirst ... 23423473513518521522523524525528533573 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

I will be back in two weeks with the count of st germain

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thompson trying to post a sheet

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

You are spoiling the surprise. No fun if we (Me) already know who is the servant.

It was revealed in guess a servant

I don't know who guess a servant is

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    thompson trying to post a sheet

I can feel how that guy was feeling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadNomad View Post
    I don't know who guess a servant is
    Dw, I'm making the count weird and way off from its historical version

Has salvador Dali been made?

Blog Entries
    dude died 30 years ago
    why am i even trying anymore

anyway, there is a compilation on page 1 here and there is a search function in the forum. use it to answer such questions

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Dali? How long have I been waiting for this sheet

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I made a Lovecraft sheet, yes, another one. True, the concept of his Outer Gods - in principle, Lovecraft has the right to do this - I took directly from the writings of Lovecraft himself, without relying on the work of Derleth and Lumley. However, in Fate, as I understand it, they also do not rely on this “derivative” creativity. Can I post a sheet?

Blog Entries
    You dont need to ask to post a sheet
    Just do it

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Grand Foreigner

Do you think this is a good solution? I advise you to think a lot. You don't want to see the death of time?

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Howard Phillips Lovecraft
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: America
    Armament: his body

STRENGE — ?
    ENDURANCE — ?
    AGILITY — ?
    MANA — ?
    LUCK — C
    NP — EX

Class skills:

Existence Outside the Domain(EX)

Class skill of Foreigners. His skill is very high, as the Outer Gods he contracted with are, in essence, the creators of all creation.

Territory Creation(B)

The skill of creating a special area that is beneficial to oneself as a magician, for example, to collect mana. Foreigner can build a Mansion similar in architecture to New England mansions. However, in this Mansion, various kinds of gravitational anomalies, space distortions and the appearance of various creatures are not uncommon. Foreigner himself does not perceive all this as something strange or unusual.

Item Construction(D)

A skill that allows you to create magical items. Foreigner is able to create... only his stories and written notes.

Personal skills:

Creeping Chaos(A)

This skill is a gift from Nyarlathotep. Foreigner has inhuman biology. He can change his body as he pleases, giving rise to tentacles, claws, extra eyes, mouths, and more. He can also digest the body of living beings, and this process is more instinctive.

Because of this skill, it is very difficult to kill a Foreigner. He can regenerate indefinitely. To kill him, one very powerful attack is needed, like one sword of a certain King of Heroes. Also, this skill allows the Foreigner to change his parameters depending on the current form.

I could have asked for more. Turn my body into planets, galaxies, even a new universe. But then I would have paid a very high price. The outer gods never refuse requests, but always demand payment. Keep this in mind, Master, if you decide to ask them for anything.

Key and Gate(C)

A skill gifted by Yog-Sothoth. Thanks to him, Foreiner is able to move to any point on the earth, opening any door. Foreigner is limited only by the Earth and he cannot move to someone else's house without the invitation of the owner of the house.

It's very impolite to break into someone's house without being invited. Even the Outer Gods respect the rules of etiquette. Otherwise, we wouldn't be talking to you right now.

Grand Foreigner(A)

Foreigner was not the first to make a contract with the Outer Gods. But Foreiner was the first to reach the center of the Universe, see the Blind Idiot God, speak with Yog-Sothoth himself, survive the meeting with Nyarlathotep and describe the Dreamlands. He is able to find out the true name of their Outer gods when meeting with other Foreigners, moreover, he has resistance to their attacks.

Many minds think that the Outer Gods treat people like ants. The comparison is not entirely correct. I would say that they look at people as we look at some savages who do not know many technologies. Just as we are neither good nor evil to savages, so the Outer Gods are neither good nor evil to us. We can bring blankets to the savages, but they may contain parasites that the savages are susceptible to. So are the gifts of the Outer Gods.

Noble Phantasm:

The Silver Key
    Gateway to Unknown Kadath
    EX

It is a silver key that Foreigner prefers to hide. Whenever Forrainer falls asleep, he travels to the Dreamlands. His travels in that world can last any amount of time - in reality, his sleep will take only a moment.

The Silver Key, on the other hand, allows Foreigner to open the door to the Dreamlands, releasing its inhabitants into reality. Huge four-armed gugs. Silent nightgaunts. Ghouls that eat dead bodies. Cunning and gluttonous zoogs. And other equally dangerous creatures. However, that's not all this NP can do. The longer the gates of the silver key are open, the more reality will begin to distort, until the Earth itself becomes part of the Dreamlands.

Description:

Likes: Sonia Greene, tea, sleep, a quiet measured life, write stories
    Dislikes: Violators of his quiet life, rude people,
    Natural enemy: August Derleth

Foreigner's true name is Howard Phillips Lovecraft, space horror science fiction writer and explorer. He and August Derleth, a descendant of Earl D'Erlette, Robert Howard, Clark Smith, Robert Barlow, Zelia Bishop studied the Outer Gods, found and translated the Necronomicon from Arabic, they were also able to divert public attention from the events in Dunwich, Innsmouth and Arkham, not without the help of the Association of Mages.

Lovecraft looks like a sickly-looking, thin and pale man. He is a little absent-minded in everyday life, sometimes hovers in the clouds, he is almost not surprised at anything and generally keeps his emotions under control.

He lives by the upbringing of early 20th century America. Lovecraft is polite, intelligent and educated. However, Howard has a very gloomy outlook on life. Lovecraft may seem racist and anti-Semitic, but these are all products of his social phobia. He is a introvert and misanthrope, far from allowing everyone into his social circle.

Master should remember that the good disposition of Lovecraft must also be earned. Howard is not eager to fight, he appreciates a quiet life. It should also be remembered that the best way to piss off Lovecraft is to insult Sonia Greene in front of him. Lovecraft himself is somewhat sentimental

He refers to the Outer Gods he has contracted with as Trinity. God the first is Nyarlathotep, Creeping Chaos, who almost killed Lovecraft at the first meeting with him. Howard doesn't have much respect for him. The second god is Yog-Sothoth, Keeper of the gates. Lovecraft speaks of him in a more positive way, calling him his best interlocutor. The third god is the Demon Sultan Azathoth. However, Lovecraft himself deliberately suppresses his gift, since it is difficult to expect anything "good" from the Blind Idiot God. If he accepted this gift, it would be a flute that would cause great disasters to play. Alas, Lovecraft cannot refuse the contract with Azathoth, but Nuclear Chaos doesn’t even notice that his gift is not being used.

Relations

Sonia Greene — My dear Sonya... I am very sorry that you had to go through all this. Alas, you see only a shell of the former me

August Derleth — August... these creatures are lying to you! They aren’t the Elder Gods, they are Creeping Chaos itself! I won't confuse it with anything! He gives you the illusion of safety! There is no absolute good and absolute evil in this world. Only indifference rules the world. Why don't you want to accept this truth.

Others Foreigners — I wonder... I wonder how much you asked for help that even the Outer Gods responded to it. However, you should not consider yourself the chosen ones - as it is easy to receive a gift from them, it is also easy to lose it.

About Necronomicon — This book? Why is everyone so sure that in all the ancient books is necessarily absolutely infallible truth? I confess that my friends and I were also victims of this delusion. The Necronomicon was written by a man, and people are so unreliable in terms of storing and transmitting information. On my journey, I have interacted with Tawil at-U'mr and several other Outer Gods. If you do not take into account alien thinking and lack of empathy, then you can conduct a dialogue with them, which is at odds with what Abdul wrote about them. I am not saying that the Necronomicon is completely false, I am saying that any information should be filtered

- - - Updated - - -

I will upload the image later
    Last edited by Shezum3; November 25th, 2022 at 06:28 AM.

Good servant, I can tell you like it alot. You've placed alot of effort in it's just that grand foreigner doesnt exist.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grand Foreigner wasn't presented as the Class, it was presented as a Skill whose description doesn't mention a bigger Class container, so it gets a pass in my book.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    H.P. Lovecraft. Fine sheet, I think. But, to be honest it feels overwhelmingly like "Generic Foreigner: The Sheet" and is kind of lacking in anything that makes it feel like the Servant is actually supposed to be Horrible Phobias Lovecraft, neither the historical one, nor the more fictional one you briefly described toward the end of the sheet.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Miss Darlyne

(Ignore the bow)

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Antiochus I of Commagene
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Commagene (1st Century BC )
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: pride
    Talent: Building cults
    Natural Enemy: Pachacuti
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A calendar
    Catalyst: His head on Mount Nemrut

Class Skills:

Territory Creation A: Can materialize a titanic Temple greater then a workshop.

Item Construction C: Can manifest some items, mostly associated with war or magic.

Personal Skills:

Philoromaios A: His title of "friend to the romans" which he gave himself, due to the close alliance he forged until the siege. It passively makes all enemies from areas who were part of the Roman Empire see him as a friend, as well as allows him to gain Charisma at a lower rank, in this case C.

Unyielding to the Siege B: The sublimation of his refusal to yield to the siege Marc Antony laid apon his castle, holding out extraordinarily effectively and winning in the battles. The ability to "gain defensive power" within his territory, holding out against even extremely powerful sieges while he seals out enemies

Magecraft A: An extremely powerful magus as well as a king who utilized fusions of Middle Eastern, Greek, and Egyptian magecraft to build his own magecraft style, which is extremely powerful, especially as he is from the Age of Gods.

Syncretism B++: He syncretised gods and the calendar. This allows him to "syncretise" attacks and powers, syncretising his own blows with even more powerful ones while syncretising, say a piece of cloth that he carries with a shield, although it is alays significantly less powerful and cannot duplicate Noble Phantasms. These restrictions are removed upon activation of Mount Nemrut.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Mount Nemrut
    To A God I Become

Type: Reality Marble/Anti-Divine
    Range: 100 Meters
    Max Targets: 100 target

The ultimate sublimation of his mentality of "syncretism" and merging, manifesting as his titanic burial sanctuary, Mount Nemrut, a reality marble. Within it he gains the status of a God, as it was built to deify him. In addition, his syncretism becomes fully powered, allowing him to hijack godly authorities within to gain them akin to how he syncretised other gods and even the calendar.

Lore: Antiochus I of Commagene (86-31 BC) was a famous king, the most famous ruler of the "buffer state" of Commagene, a Greco-Iranian kingdom. He had a fraught relationship with the Roman empire, with it switching out again and again whether allied or enemies. Marc Anthony tried to conquer him and defeat his empire, but Antiochus held him off effectively. He was also an extremely noted astrologer and magus who devised Mount Nemrut to attempt to achieve godhood.

Personality: A kind and generous person. Despite his outward trappings of power, he is extraordinarily humble, allocating all of his effective actions to any allies that were there. He doesn't like pride, seeing it as the ultimate weakness. His wish is to rebuild and fix Mount Nemrut to its shining glory.

Relationships:

Pachacuti: "You were truly brutal, weren't you?"

Louis XI: "I do approve of your views, though... I'm not sure I agree with your reasonings."

Yeongsangun: "I must say, I'm not sure you could take any help even if you needed it."

Ennigaldi: "Impressive! Truly, truly impressive."

Pope Julius II: "Strength isn't the only way to be strong, you know."

Blog Entries
    Grand Foreigner
    Just...no
    There is no glimmer of HPL in there. Its just a vessel to mash together 3 large entities in the mythos in one sheet and accomplishing nothing for either party.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Grand Foreigner
    Just...no
    There is no glimmer of HPL in there. Its just a vessel to mash together 3 large entities in the mythos in one sheet and accomplishing nothing for either party.
    My dear Sonia... I am very sorry that you had to go through all this. Alas, you see only a shell of the former me

Lovecraft himself admits this.

Blog Entries
    Ah of course, this line excuses it
    Be right back, gotta make grand giga chad mecha samurai Beethoven who conquered the world by absorbing all the moon cell data through playing the moonlit sonata while he was mildly upset. Just gotta brainstorm what his Holy Emperor of Malaysia skill does. Oh you find this idea strange? You just didnt read one of his lines
    "Huh. This is weird. "
    He admits it is strange. So it is okay.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I'm interested in this idea. I would be glad to read this sheet. Regarding Malaysia, I advise you to connect Beethoven with the Malaysian moon goddess, if there is one. You can even use Tsukuyomi if you need a samurai

Ah of course, this line excuses it
    Be right back, gotta make grand giga chad mecha samurai Beethoven who conquered the world by absorbing all the moon cell data through playing the moonlit sonata while he was mildly upset. Just gotta brainstorm what his Holy Emperor of Malaysia skill does. Oh you find this idea strange? You just didnt read one of his lines
    "Huh. This is weird. "
    He admits it is strange. So it is okay.
    Ngl I would read it.