Page 483 of 621 FirstFirst ... 383433473478481482483484485488493533583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries

Assassin of Nocturnes - Frederic Francois Chopin

Assassin of Nocturnes

(Both by Momoyuki Kotori)

True Name: Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin
    Alt. Classes: Foreigner, Caster, Avenger?
    Source: History
    Region: Poland and France
    Catalyst: Sheet music never published in his life that weren’t burned against his wishes. Alt: A jewelled ring given to him by, ironically, Tsar Alexander I.
    Armament: Darkness, tuberculosis contagion (against his will), pianos

Character: One of the greatest piano composers and performers in history, despite dying before he could turn forty from eventually succumbing to tuberculosis complications. A frail, fragile, sensitive sort, at times hyper-sensitive, he avoided large crowds and orchestras and composed almost exclusively for solo piano.

While there’s some controversy around whether he was Polish or French, as his father was from France and Assassin spent the latter half of his life there, he himself would tell you he’s Polish. He was forced to leave Poland for safety during the November Revolution, spending the rest of his life as a refugee in Austria and then France, never returning even after the Uprising ended due to Russia remaining in power, and his own guilt. Assassin regrets that his poor health meant he could never do anything more for the Revolution than compose an Etude, however he then tried to make up for that by becoming a major promoter of Polish musical culture, popularising the Mazurka while giving the Polonaise authenticity, all while Polish culture was outlawed in Poland proper. Unlike modern nationalists though, he does not let his love of Poland turn into hate for any other country, save perhaps Russia.

Despite his antisociality, he was still capable of forming strong, if turbulent, friendships throughout his life. Two main examples were fellow pianists Franz Liszt and Charles Valentin-Alkan, the former despite or because of being his total opposite, the latter even more reclusive than he was. Opposites attract applies to his love life too, being romantically involved with stronger, more dominant women like the infamous author Aurore Dupont (better known by her pseudonym George Sand). There’s the possibility Chopin may have been bisexual too, given his correspondences with the Polish activist Tytus Woychiechowski would look like love-letters from a modern viewpoint.

His feelings on the Grail War are conflicted. On one hand, he sees it as the opportunity to serve Poland in conflict where he never could in its November Revolution. On the other, lacking the sheer force of your standard orchestra-blasting musical Servant, this means the most effective way he could serve in battle is as a disease-spreader, something he is not happy about doing. He sees being summoned as Assassin of all classes as something of an insult and source of shame, as he never killed anyone in life. However, given his secrecy, tuberculosis’ contagiousness, and that his two most famous pieces revolve around death (Funeral March) and darkness (Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2), the class is more fitting than he thinks.

Attribute: Star
    Alignment: Chaotic Good against Russia, True Neutral elsewise
    Likes: Poland, constantly composing, solitude, masculine women
    Dislikes: ‘Interpretations’ of his pieces, naming his pieces, performing in public, Russia

Relationships:
    Mozart: “I… I looked up to your music so much, in youth and in death. Although, ah, it seems music and the musician can be surprisingly different…”
    Salieri: “You did teach Beethoven after all; I believe your place in music history’s secured.”
    Tesla: “Huh, everyone’s confused about your homeland too, I see?”
    Cathy Morland: “What? N-no, Ms. Sand did not base that prince character on me. You’re- you’re spreading complete misinformation!”
    Mereaux: “Oh, I do recall you! We… er, we performed together once, I think? I do sympathise with your reluctance to travel.”
    Berlioz: “I rather ought to apologise to Liszt, you make even him look restrained…”
    Marie Curie: “My Lord, it’s not every day I meet another Polish migrant to France, especially one so outstanding in the field…”
    Camille Saint-Saens: “Sorry for not recognising you, I believe you were after my time. But it’s something to meet another musician made an Assassin, though at least you got to live to a ripe old age…”
    Gesualdo: “How dare you, you soulless creature! If any musician should be in this Class, it’s you.”

Master: Refugees from their homeland, would-be revolutionaries, dominant women, and/or those stricken with sickness like Tsubaki Kuruoka, Caren Hortensia or her mother Claudia would make fitting Masters.
    Natural Enemy: Tsar Nicholas I.
    Wish: That Poland would never have to fear Russia.
    Rarity: 2/5.

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** E- -> E
    • Endurance: ***** E- -> E
    • Agility: ***** B -> A
    • Magic: ***** C -> B
    • Luck: ***** E -> D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment

The ability to mask one's presence and remain undetected.
    • Rank B -> A: It is possible to disappear and become almost impossible to be detected. Assassin was a recluse in life and was notoriously difficult to get in contact with for anyone outside his social circle, and sometimes even they had trouble getting through to him. He also notably composed and played in pitch darkness (Rank Up from 'Homeland').

Personal Skills

Contagion

The spread of viruses and bacteria that infect other lifeforms.
    • Rank B+: Assassin suffered from tuberculosis, which went active is one of the most contagious diseases, for a good portion of his life, finally dying either from the disease or complications caused by it. The spread of tuberculosis can be further accelerated by him performing any of his works linked with death or disease, such as the Funeral March, or the Suffocation, Hades, and Raindrop Preludes, that last one being linked with a severe health scare of his.

Familiar (Sylphides)

Allows the use of dancing wind spirits, or sylphs, as familiars.
    • Rank C: Assassin’s association with sylphs didn’t come until after his death, when the non-programmatic ballet Les Sylphides was performed entirely to his music. Assassin is uncomfortable with suddenly being surrounded by all his air-elementals he never saw in life, but that they appreciate his music and can be used to interact with others in his stead has helped him adjust to them. They move in time with his playing, and can gain additional attributes from certain pieces, such as tornado-like fierceness from Revolution, a blizzard-like chill from Winter Wind, or becoming flying whirlpools with his Torrent. Being immune to human diseases, they can also carry his tuberculosis in a form of germ warfare, though one would need to force a Command Seal on him to have him do such a thing.

Protection of the Music God (True)

The divine protection of the Muses, achieved by having great skill in music. Allows for masterful musical performance and an ear for all kinds of sounds.
    • Rank EX: Assassin has a stronger link with the Muse Euterpe than would be expected from a Servant of his era, with her sculpted into and watching over his gravestone. One additional effect gained by an actual link to a Muse is that any piano, the instrument Assassin wrote almost solely for, he plays is considered an E-Rank Noble Phantasm.

Shadow Lantern

Ability to become one with the shadows.
    • Rank B: Assassin preferred to play in pitch-dark rooms with only a candle for light. Many of his works are also associated with darkness, most prominently his famous Nocturnes, a genre he helped popularise. Playing any of his Nocturnes, or another piece associated with the night and dark, surrounds and transports him through a mass of shadows the size of a salon hall.

Noble Phantasms

Polonaise Revolution
    Oh, My Heart

Type: Support
    Range: Self

Assassin’s love for the country of his birth and youth was so strong that, upon death, he was buried in imported Polish soil and had his heart removed and sent to be entombed separately in Poland, finally returning to his homeland upon death.
    Wherever Chopin may be, this ensures his heart is forever in Poland and his feet always touch Polish soil. Thus, he receives the full benefits a Servant gets from their Homeland regardless of where the Grail War takes place, as the World or Moon Cell themselves always registers him as being 'in Poland'.

Though his Noble Phantasms is his two tombs, its title comes from the names conferred on the compositions that most signify his passion and love for Poland, the ‘Revolutionary’ Etude in C minor and his series of Polonaises, most famously the Heroic in Ab Major (the two scales only apart by one note).

However, there’s the question of how this Noble Phantasm would even work in a hypothetical Poland-set Grail War. Most likely it would either cancel itself out or grant him the double the benefits that a Servant’s Homeland usually does. There’s the chance he could shroud the entire Grail war in darkness if the latter was the case.

Adieu de Tristesse
    Oh, My Homeland

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Earshot

Assassin’s Etude Op. 10 No. 3, considered by him personally to be the single most beautiful melody he ever composed. Famously, when he heard it being performed by one of his students, he suddenly burst out with the cry “O, ma patrie!”, subsequently linking the piece with the sorrow he felt over Poland losing the Revolution and the guilt and isolation of him having to leave his homeland for life.

This acts as the flipside to his first Noble Phantasm. Whenever Chopin plays this Etude, any Master or Servant within their own Sphere of Influence will have any boost or benefit that comes from being there nullified. However, that also Chopin himself, as his first Noble Phantasm will be deactivated for the duration of this one. He will also refuse to use this Phantasm on Polish Mages and Servants and will hesitate to use it against French.

If summoned in a Moon-Cell Grail War though, there’s the likelihood that this Noble Phantasm would be rendered utterly redundant, unless he somehow was to find himself up against a Servant whose Homeland was the Moon (e.g., Kaguya, Chang’o, Arcueid).

Notes: Given their similarities (born in Poland, moved to France, genius in their field, contagion) yet differences (powerful woman, effeminate man), I thought a Chopin sheet would be a natural follow-up to my one for Marie Curie

Some parts were definitely inspired by the previous BL sheet of Chopin by Sunny, like the Sylphides and link with Euterpe. I did try to make things separate enough, like while his Heart is also an NP here its effect is very different

Hey, that's my favourite composer! Making him Assassin seems like such an obvious idea that I'd never thought of.

Blog Entries
    Calafia (1st Ascension)

Calafia/Sayyida (2nd Ascension)

Sayyida Al Hurra (3rd Ascension)

Class: Rider
    True Name:
    • Queen Calafia
    • Sayyida Al Hurra (Epithet)
    • Lalla Aicha (Civilian Name)

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Morocco/Spain (16th century)
    Catalyst: A silk veil

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B-
    MGI: E
    LCK: A+
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    • Riding B+
    • Magic Resistance B

Personal Skills:
    • Voyager of the Storm B+:
      • Amassing her legion of warriors, Calafia set towards Constantinople to take it from the hands of King Amadis and Prince Esplandian.
      • Ignited by fury and passion, Sayyida Al Hurra was one of the few people to take control of the Mediterranean
    • Golden Rule B+
    • Al-Hurra EX: One of the last people to hold the prestigious Arabic title of Queen, she presumes control over all Islamic-rooted servants to fight for her cause; including those of the mysterious Hashashin. This seems to be the Islamic version of Imperial Privilege
    • Amazon’s Call A

Noble Phantasm(s):

Legión de California
    Murderous Army of the Seas
    海の殺人軍

Type: Anti-Fortress/Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 10 Kilometres

Calafia’s armada. Contains a fleet of 45 ships and an aerial defense force of man-eating griffins. At one swift motion of the queen’s hand, the armada is able to tear through marble walls within minutes. The golden arrows sent from the soldiers all contain poison, dangerous only to men. The main ship helmed by Calafia, a large silver-ish blue ship made from steel, is the remnants of Poseidon’s original body, gifted to her by Amphirite.

Ghadab Malakat Alqarasina
    Pirate Queen’s Wrath
    海賊女王の怒り

Through the fusion of her Authority over all Islamic servants from her title of Al-Hurra and the posession of Poseidon’s original Machine God Body, Sayyida can summon Pirates across all Eras; Past, Present and Future. A Reality Marble Noble Phantasm, the NP summons itself as a Reality Marble. The target finds themselves on a stereotypical palm-island desert island surrounded by the many pirates of the Ages before being shot to death by the weapons of the pirates.

Notable figures in piracy can be witnessed in the masses of ships: El Draque, the Ottoman Corsairs, Blackbeard, Black Bart, Rahmah of the Jalhami, The Darkside Hacker….

Lore:

The eternal queen of California….Strong, Courageous, full of Strength and Love. The descendant of the monarchy that rules over the mystical realm California, the realm of the ancient Amazons. Possessing the desire to achieving greatness; she wanted to see the world and plunder a portion of it with superior fighting ability, using her army of women warriors.

Meeting a young Muslim man named Radiaro, he convinced her to try and claim Constantinople from the Christians. She set sail with her legion of gold-clad soldiers towards the capital.

Landing on the shores, she commands her army of griffins to attack the city, erupting chaos as blood spills everywhere, the beasts unable to discern the difference between those inhabiting the city and those who are allied with Raidaro.

The fight goes on for many days until King Amadis agrees to have him, Prince Esplandian, and his guard Talanque fight the leaders of their forces to decide the fate of the war. Calafia becomes smitten with the prince once he sees his face, although he is already betrothed to Amadis’s daughter Leonorina.

She duels King Amadis, the fight going on for hours until Amadis finally disarms her and knocks her helmet off. With her defeat, she surrenders to Constantinople after “seeing the true order of Christianity”.

If only this were true….

Calafia’s true identity is the last Muslim Queen: Sayyida Al-Hurra Lalla Aicha. Born in 1491 in Granada, Spain. Young Lalla was only 2 years old when she was forced to leave her homeland to Tetouan, a city in the heart of North Morocco.

Growing up safe and secure, she had the privilege of having a first-rate education, learning from the famous scholar himself, Abdallah al-Ghazwani. At the age of 16, she married the Hakimat Tetwan, a man 30 years her elder.

She learned much of the affaris of the political realm due to her husband, being entrusted with title temporarily when her spouse left the city for diplomacy. In the year of 1515, only 8 years after she had been married, the Hakimat Tetwan died. Rather than attempting to find a male replacement, the city accepted Lalla with the role, additionally bestowing her with the title of Sayyida Al-Hurra which closely translates to Sovereign Lady.

The underlying sense of anger against the Christians who caused her to leave her birthplace bubbled up and overcame her. She decided to become a pirate whilst retaining her title as Queen. Setting sail towards the Mediterranean, she came into contact with Heyreddin Barbossa, the leader of the Barbary Corsairs known as Redbeard, and negotiated a deal to attack the Spanish and Portuguese armadas that plagued the vast sea.
    Allied with such a vast pirate power, she quickly took control of the Western part of the Mediterranean. She was renowned for providing a quick income, "booty and ransom for captives", and keeping the dream of returning to Andalusia alive.

And thus, the legend of the last Islamic Queen and one of the first leaders of the Barbary Corsairs lays out to you.

May she live on….as the ethereal Queen of Pirates

Personality:

Calafia, when she isn’t in battle, presents herself in a graceful manner. Being the queen of a nation, especially one that wants to be hidden, she takes great efforts to keep her subjects battle-ready. When she does enter combat, she’s very strong-minded, usually located at the front of her legion.

However, after being relieved from the pressures of the mortal realm, she seems to have taken an interest in studying metallurgy, seeking to one day create the most invincible golden armour the world has ever seen that can be infinitely made. On the affairs of the heart, she prefers to be with only women, as the idea of men functionally didn’t exist in California. Her favourite day is Friday, for some reason.

Sayyida is a very head-strung and controlling person, her immediate presence in any room surrenders all focus onto her. She feels indebted to her true home land of Granada, that passion fueling her pirate career. But underneath this veil is an incredibly introverted girl who’d rather be out cutting off people's hands than shaking them. She has taken a liking to the ancient Hassan clan, however; constantly questioning them as she hadn’t encountered them during her life.

Relationships:

Khayr al-Din Barbarossa: “Oh, you! You’re my old business partner, aren’t ya? Man what a time I’ve had thanks to you. The Ottoman Corsairs. You know, It always sounded kinda like an old yağlı güreş team to me. Haaha~”

Constantine XI: “AMADIS, YOU REIGN ENDS HE- Oh wait, you’re not him….Your story feels really similar to him though, Are you sure you’re not him?”

Francis Drake: *looks at her and immediately covers her chest in embarrassment*

Hassan of the Serenity: “Awww~ Assalam Alaikum, you’re super cute. D’ya wanna join my empire? Not for fightin’, of course….”

Radiaro: “I hate you, you fucking twink.”

Amphirite: “I appreciate you giving my ancestor’s your herald’s body….but it seems so sad that such an awe-some vessel must be hidden from the world…”

Creator Notes:
    • Finally, my first ever Servant. This...was not as easy as I thought. The sheet itself is kinda long and the structure on the lower half kinda makes it a bit boring. This is DEFINITELY not the final version of this but this was as much as I could do with the tools I was given. I was gonna try and do some collapse formats here and there (such as the True Name section and the History section) but I couldn't get my head around that so it'll be like this for now.
    • Also, sorry for the images being too big, I couldn't find out where the multi-collapse option was for images
    Ya-ho~ I'm still new here so this box ain't filled out as it should be.

The Bucket

This Permutations and Combinatronics shit is verily bussing yo~

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on your first sheet bro. It’s good for a first sheet but it just needs a little more meat on the bones to be honest.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of Scientific Wonder:

Appearance:

(On the right) Source

True Name: Carl Sagan

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- E++
    Agility- D++
    Endurance- D++
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- D+

Personality
    An open and friendly man who genuinely loves sharing scientific ideas with everyone. His schoolboyish enthusiasm for the Universe spills over into whoever he's talking to capable of filling even the most hard-hearted souls with wonder. Rider is bemused at being summoned after death and meeting legendary heroes, having denied the existence of the supernatural in life, but ultimately acclimates to it regarding magic as just another phenomena in need of scientific explanation.

As a man who opposed wars Rider is suspicious of the Grail War, balking at the idea of humans spilling blood to obtain an omnipotent wish rather than joining together and appreciating their small place in a vast Cosmos. Nevertheless he is willing to reluctantly fight to keep evil people from acquiring it. Were Rider to actually win the Grail his wish would simply be for humanity to reach the stars. While his dream went unfulfilled in life, as a Servant Rider would be grateful merely to know humans will someday reach that place even if he isn't there to personally witness it.

Rider regards the Heroic Spirit personifying the Voyager-1 Space Probe as his beloved child and would happily ruffle his hair, while at the same time expressing sorrow for the long journey he sent him on. He'd be excited to encounter Foreigner-Class Servants as the prospect of something truly beyond mankind's comprehension only motivates him to try and understand it more. He'd also be elated to meet Altera upon finding out she's a genuine extraterrestrial, although he'd want to steer her away from the path of destroying civilizations.

Likes: the wonder of the Cosmos, meeting extraterrestrials, sharing scientific ideas
    Dislikes: the expectation that science is drab and joyless, the Fermi Paradox, ignorance
    Talents: popularizing science, sending messages into the unknown
    Natural Enemy: H.P Lovecraft (presented the infinite vastness of the Universe as horrifying instead of wondrous), John Keats (presented science as eroding wonder rather than increasing it)

Class Skills:

Riding- A+
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank all mounts can be handled and ridden at an exceptional degree of skill, even Phantasmal and Divine Beasts. Sagan never had special aptitude for riding anything in life (except perhaps scientific progress) so this is granted solely to facilitate his Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by Magecraft at the level of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Rider is a hero born from the modern age yet his life's work adamantly refuting supernatural phenomena and promoting science has afforded him a higher rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Star)- A++
    "The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself." Having taught millions of people to gaze up at the stars in awe, Rider can render his body a living conduit for the light of the Universe releasing it for both attack and defense. When using this Skill Rider is enveloped in pale blue stellar fire appearing to burn away his skin and render him a being of living plasma, although this is only temporary as Rider easily regains his human form simply by dispelling it. Channeling this cosmic energy allows Rider to astronomically boost his Strength and Agility striking explosively while streaking around the opponent at the speed of a shooting star. Alternatively he can expel it to form blasts, starlight constructs like blades and barriers or as a form of jet-propulsion.

The hearts of humans who witness this light are filled with wonder, any mental interferences like fear, weariness and despair evaporating before the simple joy of gazing up at the stars engraved into humanity's ancestral memory as a source of serenity and reassurance. While an effect that boosts morale, it must be noted that this benefits Rider's enemies and allies alike, for the joy of comprehending the Cosmos cannot be contained to just a few. Conversely existences contrary to scientific understanding such as Demons and Gods are severely burnt away by these flames symbolizing humanity's attempt to know the Universe in which they're a part, dealing doubled damage. It is the greatest and only weapon of one who eschewed violence in life, the Light that exalts humanity and burns away superstition, fit to be wielded by Rider as a true Pioneer Of The Stars.

However as he is still only a human Heroic Spirit using this Skill for prolonged periods strains Rider's Saint Graph, incurring self-damage. As such he mainly just relies on its effects for brief bursts, true to the name.

The Demon-Haunted World- EX
    The sublimation of Rider's philosophy and way of life, rejecting all demons, gods and supernatural phenomena to promote scientific understanding. Named after his landmark work this Skill allows Rider to declare a Bounded Field for 20 feet around him inverting the correlation of tradition and Mystery with power. Servants from the Age of Gods with plenty of Divinity and Mystery take rank-downs to their parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasms around him while scientific heroes from the Age of Man are correspondingly empowered. Those somewhere in between (from the Age of Gods but mostly mundane feats, or closer to the modern age but dabbled in mysticism) are only mildly helped or harmed by this Personal Skill.

Entreaty Towards The Unknown- B
    A Skill that represents how Rider assembled the Pioneer Plaque and Voyager Golden Record to send into space, humanity's first physical attempt to contact extraterrestrial beings. It embodies his wish for humans to live long enough to leave a legacy that gives hope to another civilization. In line with his role as a popularizer of scientific ideas this allows Rider to imbue compatible individuals with the hope to expand humanity's horizons, granting them the Skills Existence Outside The Domain- C, Independent Navigation- A and Civilization Contact- D. Simply put a variant of Hero Creation narrowed to fostering Voyager-Class Servants akin to a certain golden-haired child. This is visualized by Rider forming a golden record out of Mana in his hands and spiritually slotting it into the target.

Noble Phantasm
    The Dragon In My Garage
    An Untestable Entity Does Not Exist

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Mind

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing one of Rider's most famous thought-experiments to attack the concept of unverifiable beings such as gods and spirits. He presented the example of claiming a dragon lived in his garage. When his incredulous but curious listener requests to witness this marvelous discovery, he defensively explains the dragon is invisible. When they ask to spread flour on the floor to catch its footprints, he adds it floats in the air. This continues where the dragon is progressively clarified to be immune to every means proposed to observe its existence. The ultimate conclusion of this thought-experiment is questioning whether a touchless, soundless, heatless dragon that's impossible to prove or disprove can even be said to "exist" at all.

While only a concept to illustrate the importance of testability in scientific hypothesis, as a Noble Phantasm it has been literalized into Rider's mount, to his mingled amusement and exasperation at seeing his exercise interpreted so crudely. Without invoking the true name Rider can summon a truck-sized winged lizard. This is not a true member of the Dragon-Kind but merely a manifestation of Rider's thought-experiment. As such it only reaches the level of an average Phantasmal Beast, closer to a Wyvern. While able to fly and spew fire, it'd be easy to dispatch by Heroic Spirits experienced in dragon-slaying. The dragon's only other special ability is to induce a fear effect through its roar drawing from Rider's separate theory that cultural beliefs about dragons arose from humans evolving to fear reptiles.

This Noble Phantasm's true power lies rather in the concept it represents, that of an invisible, intangible entity which nevertheless "exists". Upon invocation the dragon becomes completely undetectable to all five senses for everyone save Rider himself. This isn't true camouflage but rather a hyperselective agnosia that renders targets unable to recognize any information proving the dragon's existence. If he's riding atop it they'll infer he has some ability to float in the air, if struck by its firebreath they'll assume the burns came from some other source and so on. Even logical reasoning runs into an invisible mental block around Rider's Noble Phantasm, not coming to the natural conclusion that all these suspiciously dragon-like occurrences revolve around an actual dragon but spuriously inventing alternative hypothesis (such as multiple attackers or Rider having the power to control fire) to explain the same data. While this doesn't truly keep foes from defending against the dragon's attacks, it does mean they'll have trouble telling where they're coming from or how to fight back.

As a psychological effect this can be overcome by Skills or Noble Phantasms granting mental resistance at rank C or higher allowing holders to get at least a blurry impression of the dragon's existence. Maintaining his mount in a state of "existing, but leaving no evidence" expends a high amount of Mana from Rider, so he can only keep it up for a fairly brief time. Its other main weakness is opponents with the Instinct Skill, who can react to the dragon's attacks and counter instinctively even without being able to consciously perceive it. In the Caster Class this Noble Phantasm would likely take a broader form allowing him to completely remove all methods of verifying a specific piece of information, but as Rider it has been literalized around his mount itself.

Due to how it inverts the point of his thought-experiment (from a nonexistent being that can't be proved to one that can't be proved but nevertheless exists) Rider himself dislikes relying on Noble Phantasm's true name release and will only do so when necessary. To hide its true effect Rider will sometimes when summoning it falsely invoke this Noble Phantasm by the title
    Dragons Of Eden
    Terror Is Engraved In Thy DNA

So here's the Carl Sagan sheet I'd been asking about. I know he's kind of (very) wanked but given he's a modern figure who probably couldn't qualify as a Servant anyways I just wanted to have fun and cut loose as a tribute to the guy. Thanks to BnEl for giving me ideas on his NP. I chose America from Hetalia as the FC because he actually looked pretty close to how he did in life and when I found the art with Fate's Voyager it just clicked perfectly. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

This servant sheet takes me back to my school days. Reading Carl Sagan and pretending to understand the stuff he is talking about. Thanks for that nostalgic feeling. His Mana Burst (Star) feels more like a Noble Phantasm than his actual Noble Phantasm, atleast in epicness.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It'd be pretty funny(and amazing) if the Dragon was fooling you into thinking it was the Noble Phantasm all along, and the Noble Phantasm was actually the Mana Burst(Star) skill.

Rider - Yamamoto Kansuke

“My lord, thank you for calling upon me, I Rider, Yamamoto Kansuke, shall be your sword and shield! Leave everything to me as you have partly won the war already”

Faceclaim

General Information

Alias: Haruyuki || 晴幸
    Yamamoto Sugasuke

H/W: 5’7, 65Kg
    Alignment: Lawful-Evil
    Attribute: Earth

Paramaters

STR: C
    END: D
    AGL: B-
    MAN: B
    LUK: C

Class Skills

Riding: A The ability to ride all sorts of mounts and at this rank all manner of vehicles and mounts can be ridden but those of the likes of ‘Divine Beasts’ are out of reach for Rider.
    Magic Resistance: C Cancels magecraft below two verses easily but those of the likes of ‘High-Thaumaturgy’ cannot be negated.

Personal Skills

Tacticions Command: A+ A skill given to military affiliated servants which maximizes the effectiveness of oneself and their troops in an army for strategic formations. At this rank one can motivate troops to be determined even in the face of death, until their life is exhausted they will keep on fighting. Kansuke who had devised a near perfect plan against Kenshin, was caught by surprise when Kenshin’s spies took note of their plans allowing Uesugi to make a countermove.

Realizing the error of her mistake, she charged with her allies who gladly in the name of their lord, gave up their life and fought till the very end. However, in reality Kansuke’s strategy bore fruition, resulting in Takeda Shingen's victory in the end. Kansuke took down thirteen cavalrymen all on her own and continued fighting more on foot.
    Advice of the Strategist: A+ A skill utilized by military affiliated servants. Grasping and analyzing the situation allows one to give advice to their allies. The higher the rank in this skill the higher chance of the advice being correct. She was the primary advisor to Takeda Shingen in military matters, even the legendary battle where she fell, she was able to give accurate advice to defeat Uesugi Kenshin’s forces.

However, Kenshin had spies lying about and with their knowledge Kenshin was able to intercept Takeda’s forces but even as the odds seemed against them, Takeda managed to win the battle with flying colors. At this rank, 100% correct advice can be given, only with great fortune or luck can the enemy intercept Rider.
    Architects Vision: B A skill that is similar to ‘Human Observation’ but delves into the prospect of observing and understanding architectural structures. At this rank it’s also possible to determine strengths and weaknesses of a structure, the best possible way to infiltrate it is to simply formulate the best course of action when dealing with them. Kansuke, who is a specialist when it comes to ‘fortresses’ whether it be creating them or combating them, she can manifest an estimated mind map of the architecture via observation alone.
    Bolstering Loyalty: B+ A skill that shows one's loyalty towards their master, towards Takeda, Yamamoto never showed disrespect nor did she ever betray him and at the last vestiges of her life, she charged into the enemy in the name of her lord. Her mind is steeled to serve her master in such a way that even if she is in peril, she will gladly sacrifice herself to protect her lord.

Rejection to outside ‘mental interference’ becomes plausible and should her lord acknowledge Yamamoto as something more than just a mere ‘familiar’, her conviction to serve them is further strengthened and thus she gains an attack boost as well. Just like how Takeda acknowledged her as a warrior and as a strategist despite handicapped, as such should her master see past her shortcomings she will proudly serve them.

Noble Phantasm

Heihō Ōgisho || 兵法奥義書
    The Sacred Treatises, My Art of War

Type: Formation
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1000

The primary Noble Phantasm of Rider, manifesting her legacy as a siege tactician that took pride in taking and defending fortresses and castles. It is said that, to prove herself worthy to be Takeda Shingen’s general, she took down nine castles all by herself. Sublimating her tactical knowledge in the military treatise called Heihō Ōgisho, the Noble Phantasm thus becomes the book itself. It is not as complicated as far as Noble Phantasms go, supportive in nature, it is a book that is meant to be utilized alongside her allies.

It is a tactical Noble Phantasm that gives her and her comrades a myriad of buffs upon true name release, first of which is the mental coordination between Rider and her allies, with this on a moment's notice Rider is capable of strategically ‘placing’ her allies in response to whatever threat they are facing. The second of the buffs is maximizing the individual effectiveness of her allies in that specific strategy. For example should one of her comrades be suitable for defensive measures, they gain a boost in that specific department, whatever ‘role’ her allies play in that strategy is elevated to new heights.

Adding onto this, when it comes to group formations, Kansuke is even able to bestow temporary ‘skills’, upon those following her orders, such as a group specializing in archery may gain the ‘Clairvoyance’ skill temporarily, the rank of the skills cannot exceed the rank of this Noble Phantasm. With this, Kansuke becomes a force to be reckoned with should she have an entire army under her belt. Third of all, a bonus is incurred against ‘Fortress’ and ‘Anti-Fortress’ type abilities and Noble Phantasms. And that is where Kansuke really shines, whether it be defending or attacking a fortress, Kansuke is by far one of the best tacticians for these situations.

With this Noble Phantasm, even the most dire of circumstances can be turned around. Lastly however, the final effect of this Noble Phantasm, is the ability to call forth Kaizu castle, which is her second Noble Phantasm, the fortress that was considered ultimate in strategic placement as it never fell. Heihō Ōgisho is a Noble Phantasm that is meant to be used with Kansuke and her allies, the more allies she has the stronger this Noble Phantasm.

“I will not fail my lord ever again, steady your hearts and charge! This is my Art of War, Heihō Ōgisho!”

Noble Phantasm

Kaizu-jō || 海津城
    Kaizu Castle, Vestiges of That Unyielding Haven

Type: Fortress
    Range: 1-80
    Max Targets: 800

The fortress built by Kansuke under orders of Takeda Shingen, Kaizu-jō has been renowned as the most ‘strategically’ placed fortress, having never really fallen during Takeda’s time. Though it has gone through numerous lords and even a name change, Kansuke possesses the original true name release for this fortress. There is one thing to note however, that this Noble Phantasm cannot be invoked unless Heihō Ōgisho is active. As this Noble Phantasm utilizes strategic information through the use of Heihō Ōgisho and Kansuke herself to set up a fortress that is the most ‘optimal’ for large-scale combat. A fortress that not only serves as a base, but also bolsters the prowess of those residing within it.

The true value of this Noble Phantasm, is its ability to be the crystalised ‘embodiment’ of the ultimate fortress on the battlefield, moulding itself to match almost any landscape to be in the most optimal position, essentially it is extreme adaptability to battle conditions, for example should the warfare be steered towards scorched earth tactics the fortress will conceptually develop resistances towards them.

Aside from this the same bonuses as Heihō Ōgisho are bolstered to stupendous extremes whilst utilizing the fortress as a defensive avenue or as a base. It is a simple yet effective Noble Phantasm, a fortress that not only serves as a base of operations but also rapidly adapts to battle conditions making it one of the most versatile Noble Phantasms out there.

“This castle has stood long in the ocean of battle, it didn’t fall then nor will it fall now, come forth, my greatest creation! Kaizu-jō!”

Personality

Rider, once summoned, will immediately recognize her master as her ‘lord’, without any questions whatsoever. She cares not what type of lord her master may be, her only concern is her willingness to serve them and for them to recognize her for who she is. In effectiveness, she cares deeply about her own self recognition to the point that she may become paranoid if left to her own doubts.

Even though she may not voice it, she is extremely worried about her own worth not just as a servant or as a warrior but simply as a human. For a long time in her life, she was seen as a useless repugnant parasite, being blind in one eye and with a disabled leg, Kansuke never led an easy life, which is why she is emotionally sensitive. Rider generally is seen as serious at all times, only speaking when necessary and being as compact as possible with her words.

This is due to the fact that she is always observing her surroundings, keeping a keen sense no matter the situation, she was a lot more lax when she was alive but the regret of making the same mistake that caused her death has sharpened her mind to not let the same event repeat itself. As far as hobbies are concerned, Rider loves to study history itself, peeking into the lives of other heroes always fascinates her, this again ties into her own self loathing, as she believes that others are far more heroic than she is.

She is a great fan of prestigious figures such as Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune and the western heroes such as Hercules and Achilles, making her jaw drop immediately should she ever come into contact with them. Despite all this, she never wavers in the face of her opponent, with a resolute mind she will charge onto the battlefield to defeat her enemies no matter what. She cannot bear the sight of defeat whatsoever, tying into the same memory where she passed away.

As a strategist, she makes sure to always keep her lord and allies on top of her plans, advising them as time goes on, her abilities are such that coordinating an entire army and adapting them to the ever changing battlefield is simply child's play for her. Her wish for the grail is simple, she wishes to seek redemption in the eyes of Takeda Shingen, disappointed in herself, she wishes to look at the warlord who took her under their wing and say, “Lord Harunobu, forgive my own foolishness, I could not serve you till the end….”

Legend

Yamamoto Kansuke, one of ‘Twenty Four Generals of Takeda Shingen’ was the most brilliant strategist in Takeda’s army. Her origins are not well known however at a very young age, she went on a journey to train as a warrior, gaining success and renown in that regard quickly. However, those around her were jealous of her capabilities, mostly due to the fact that she was blind in one eye with her right leg being disabled, nobody ever expected anything from her.

Even though she was willing to prove herself, Kansuke was pushed around and beaten up, rejected by lords all around her until she met the Tiger of Kai. Shingen recognized her prowess and asked her to prove their worth, Kansuke happily jumped at the opportunity, conquering nine castles just for the sake of showing what she is capable of. Takeda was so impressed with her, he took her in and eventually she became one of the warlords best generals.

Kansuke then went on to be Takeda’s military advisor, specializing in siege tactics and also building several castles under Takeda’s orders. The most famous of which, Kaizu castle, is still around to this day. Kansuke passed away during the fourth battle of Battle of Kawanakajima where she devised a pincer attack against Kenshin’s forces, however her initial strategy had failed so to preserve her honor and the name of her lord she charged into battle, receiving fatal wounds all over her body as she took down thirteen cavalrymen before she fell.

The plan had actually succeeded, Kansuke held off Uesigu’s forces long enough until Takeda could counter attack, resulting in Shingen's victory. Though it seems despite that, the thought of failing her own lord has carried over as guilt for Kansuke, making her lament every moment of that battle.

Combat

Rider has several weapons in her arsenal, namely two katanas and a naginata that she expertly wields during combat. Despite being a Rider, she prefers to battle on foot rather than on her mount, even with a blind eye and a disabled leg, her combat prowess does not wane whatsoever. Her usual battle stance involves wielding the katanas and the spear interchangeably, using both or switching between them as she desires.

As far as offense goes, she is extremely fast paced, firing off quick attacks with seamless transitions between her weapons. Having studied martial arts in life she has the battle mentality of a disciplined warrior who does not waver whatsoever in tough situations. Despite this she isn’t the type to consider honorable battles as a staple of a warrior, whilst respecting such ideologies Rider, however will not deter to use underhanded methods to deal with her enemies should she be prompted to do so.

Rider's true prowess does not lie in frontline combat, it is her capabilities as a strategist that makes her exceptionally competent. She is a strategic advisor who can determine the best course of action and predict a sound outcome for her master or allies to rely on. An expert in siege tactics, Rider’s main specialization lies in her ability to deal with infiltration and defense of fortresses and castles alike, essentially she is the best at taking down servants who rely on their fortress type Noble Phantasms.

With her Architects Vision skill, Rider can discern the foundational and strategic weaknesses of architectural structures via observation alone, allowing her to decide the best course of action for her to act on. Rider is also a loyalist, who will never betray her lord no matter what, in fact Rider is the type of servant who even when faced with the most dire of circumstances will place the safety of her lord above all else. When it's time to truly shine, Rider will utilize her Noble Phantasm Heihō Ōgisho to assimilate her allies in such a way that even the most difficult of battles will soon be prevailed, essentially, her legacy as a strategist will shine.

Even if the odds are against her, even if she has to give her life away, Rider will find a way to produce an outcome where her if not her lord's victory is certain. With this Noble Phantasm the deployment of her fortress the Kaizu castle also becomes possible, the ultimate base of operations where Rider can protect her lord and any other comrades following her, giving them an unyielding safe haven.

Taking down the fortress is not easy by any means, in fact, Anti-Fortress type attacks fall short due to Heihō Ōgisho effect. Defensive siege strategies are also what Rider specializes in, taking her own castle from her is nigh impossible. On the unlisted side of things, Rider also possesses knowledge in ninjutsu, whilst not being renowned in such arts, when Rider was traveling at a young age to train as a warrior a certain ninja took her as an apprentice.

Though she found the ninja’s teaching methods, rather sub par, whatever Rider learned, she never fully committed to it; however if she is prompted to, she can utilize ninjutsu arts to a certain extent. She can call forth the traditional ninja tools to fight her opponents with and some other minor techniques but any real practitioner will outpace her in this department. In the end, Rider is an aspiring general of Takeda Shingen, with unwavering loyalty placed in her lord combined with the mind of an astute strategist, making her exceptionally powerful in large scale group battles.

Last edited by Potion; September 5th, 2022 at 04:21 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: D.E.I.T.Y

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Atkor Kamuy
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Ainu folklore

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: The Japanese people
    Talent: Obliberating things
    Natural Enemy: Katsuhika Hokusai, Yamato Takeru
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Weak to Enuma Elish, Divine, Demonic
    Armament: Her tentacles
    Catalyst: A drawing of "Akkurokamui"

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement B: An existence mostly focused on consumption, mutual understanding is very hard to reach with her.

Personal Skills:

Divinity A: As a full god she gains a high rank of this skill.

Endless Tentacles A: Her tentacles were supposedly nigh-endlessly long, immensely destroying all around. As a skill, this permits her to utilize the tentacles on her head, causing them to grow rapidly and gain power. This is her main weapon. She also tends to utilize them in a way which she sometimes claims to be her Noble Phantasm, piercing them through targets' vital organs.

Monstrous Consumption A: She is an existence which endlessly consumes, an existence which endlessly attacks, an existence which endlessly devours. As a skill, this permits her to constantly devour anything which she is capable of seizing. In addition, her tentacles and limbs are coated with a digestive acid, which at her will eats away at her targets.

Transformative Form A: Her form supposedly changed from a spider-like entity to an octopoid entity when she was thrown into the water. As a skill, this permits her exisstence to change depending on circumstances. For instance, if she is falling from a great height, some of her tentacles may change into rudimentary wings. However, this cannot exert a massive transformation due to low Mystery in the modern age.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Yaoshikep Overblot
    The Sky Is Glowing Red

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 120 Meters
    Max Targets: 10000 targets

The sublimation of her true body, and how it was said that it made the sky and sea glow red with its very presence. When its true name is called, it re-emerges, an immense octopoid being with the "body" summoned merely serving as the head for the titanic tentacles, entering a wild frenzy as it causes as much destruction as it possibly can. In addition, for it supposedly made the sky and sea red like it, it is capable of calling its tentacles out anywhere within 200 meters of its body, emerging from the sky or from water of any kind, even as small as a cup.

Lore: Atkor Kamuy was an Ainu monstrous being who dwelled in Uchiura bay. It once was a spider-like monster named Yaoshikep, who was feared by almost all beings. One day, Yaoshikep went on a rampage, so the townspeople begged their gods for help. They did, throwing Atkor into the water. But it immediately transformed into a more octopoid form and took control of the bay. That is why, whenever the sky turns red, townsfolk would refuse to go out. When the Japanese forcibly assimilated the Ainu, they renamed Atkor to Akkurokami, a divinity and Kami who ruled over the bay.

Personality: A cruel, savage, and merciless entity. However, she abhors the people of Japan, for although they uplifted her, they slaughtered her original people. And though she was cruel to her people, she still cared for them. Thus, she would also qualify for Avenger. Her wish is to remove the assimilation of the Ainu.

Relationships:

Yamato Takeru: "You. You must die. You must die, but death is too good for you. So, I suppose you shall fall, and fall, and fall, but you shall never die, only wish you would have."

Katsuhika Hokusai: "How dare you utilize that... entity around me?"

Ainarakkur: "How wonderful to see a fellow here. I suppose I shall slaughter you last."

Emperor Meiji: "...DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Quetzalcoatl: "Pathetic, you gave up to those who took over your culture."

Blog Entries

Source: Eliz7

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Ronald Knox
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Britain (20th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 174cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Poor writing
    Talent: Writing mysteries
    Natural Enemy: James Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A Knox Bible, a concealed knife
    Catalyst: A Knox Bible

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C: He wasn't particularly good at concealing his presence, but as a mystery writer, he hid the actual murderer, gaining him an average rank.

Personal Skills:

Knox Bible A: The sublimation of his translation of the bible, the Knox Bible, which he was commissioned to do since the last translation was in the 1500s. As a skill, this permits him to "translate information", simplifying and converting it into alternative forms so as to make it simpler to deduce.

Broadcasting the Barricades B: The sublimation of the time when he created a radio hoax claiming that there was a revolution in london, backed up by a lack of newspaper delivery. This allows him to create a "fact" and place it into people's minds, removing current evidence to show it false, though this lasts for merely a few minutes.

Monsignor C: He was granted the title of a Monsignor of the Church for his translation of the Knox Bible. As a skill, this permits him to utilize bursts of light to his command. He prefers to focus them through his magnifying glass, raising it to his eye as he fires light at a minute point.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Ten Commandments: Detective Style
    How To Write A Mystery

Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 10

This Noble Phantasm is the sublimation of his Ten Commandments For Mystery Writers. When it is activated, a "Perfect Mystery" is overlaid onto the world within the area, forcing it to obey his ten commandments: The Criminal must appear (All servants must reveal their existence), All supernatural things are to be ruled out (Low-level magecraft is sealed), Not more then one secret room or passage (Seals hidden passages), No undiscovered poisons can be used nor can anything that needs a long scientific explanation (All poisons within are weakened drastically), No stereotypes must appear (Cancel all caricature creation effects), No accident may help the detective (Luck checks are averaged), the detective must declare clues (Forces important information to be easier to reveal), The detective cannot commit the crime (Weakens damage of all enemies), Twin brothers must not appear until prepared (Duplications are removed), The Watson must reveal information (Masters temporarily reduce slightly in intelligence). However, this can all be ignored by a successful Magic Resistance check.

Lore: Ronald Knox was a priest, author, and radio broadcaster most noted for his personal translation of the Bible, the Knox Bible, which he was asked to create due to the fact the last translation was in the 1500s, for his broadcast which inspired War of the Worlds, and for his ten commandments for detectives.

Personality: A cheerful person who loves reading, especially detective novels, and will constantly be reaading and writing his own, even if he was summoned into a Grail War. He hates ones that don't follow his rules, though, and will immediately destroy every copy he can find. His wish is for all detective writing to follow his rules.

Relationships:

James Moriarty: "Interesting, for you break every. last. one. of my rules!"

Sherlock Holmes: "Truly, why are your thoughts missing?"

Alice Clement: "A true mystery hero, I suppose that that would be interesting to face against."

Louis XI: "Interesting, you might fit well as a mystery villain."

Ishtar: "...What on earth? Shooting the planet Venus? How?"

Ereshkrigal: "...WHAT on earth? Why are there goddesses here?"

Blog Entries

Avenger of Heartbreak - Estella Havisham

I've actually heard to Kansuke, would've been a while ago when I was looking up a bunch on the Sengoku Era, really like their second 'ultimate fortress' Noble Phantasm (guess they could also qualify as Shielder then, given castles are defensive).

Atkor I'd have to read up on, though she looks interesting so far. (Edit: Knox came in while I was still finishing off this profile, but I do like you didn't make him just about detective fiction) Anyway, here's one jishara will recognise:

Avenger of Heartbreak

“You must be desperate to summon me. Still, I am a weapon of ruination after all, just of a different type…”

(By Pizaya)

True Name: Estella Havisham
    Alt. Classes: Berserker, Alter Ego (of Ellen Ternan), Assassin if a taker of hearts rather than lives
    Source: Fiction (Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations)
    Region: England
    Catalyst: Draft of Great Expectations’ original ending
    Armament: Her own words, though can easily afford a weapon with her wealth

Character: “You’re already interested in me? The others all said the same thing. How pitiful you are.”

The female lead of the novel Great Expectations, Estella is the daughteradopted daughter of Miss Havisham, a jilted spinster cooped up in the dark and gloomy Satis House. Miss Havisham’s original intent may have been to protect Estella from suffering the same fate as her, but this soon changed to Miss Havisham deciding to use Estella as her personal weapon of revenge against love and romance themselves.

Estella was trained by Havisham to become incapable of feeling any emotions except disdain, and to use her beauty, wealth, and grace to lure men in only to break their hearts and leave them emotionally dead. Through her childhood she never even had friends, only those she was told were her future victims. The result was Estella becoming possibly the most desirable woman in England, and the coldest-hearted.

(by Uni)
    "Do I still look like some dream girl to your sad self?"

Estella however gets no pleasure or amusement from emotionally tormenting and devastating people; in fact, she seems to have the lost the ability to feel any genuine pleasure or amusement at all. She hurts people because how to hurt people is the only thing she’s been told how to do. Whenever she blatantly tells someone she does not love them, it could be seen as her testing just how devoted to her someone is… or her warning them to save themselves before it’s too late.

While she hates people because she’s been trained to, the only person that she may hate fully on her own though is her mother, the one responsible for making her what she is without showing her any other way, the reason she can feel no positive emotion. At the same time though, what can she do? She can’t even conceive of a life outside of killing the hopes and dreams of others, because she was never allowed to hear of it.

Attribute: Beast
    Alignment: “Lawful Evil” (actually Lawful Neutral)
    Likes: Games both literal and social, leading people on, ruining people’s hopes
    Dislikes: Romance, people who won’t get the hint, her mother

Relationships:
    • Goethe: “You turned to writing to deal with heartbreak? Well, I’ve heard… other ways.”
    • Black Dahlia: “You were thought a mannequin? Hah, I might as well be one.”
    • Cathy Morland: “You are utterly delusional. Like certain others I’ve met. I can confirm there is a witch in Satis House though, just not the type you’re used to.”
    • Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: “Don’t get ideas above your station, it won’t end well.”
    • Berlioz: “Kill my lover? As if I wouldn’t already do that.”
    • Marie Curie: “Your husband was crushed by a horse? Do tell…”
    • Chopin: “Makes sense your lover never attended your funeral.”

Master: A hypothetical Rin Matou would have a comparable upbringing and demeanour.
    Natural Enemy: Philip PirripMiss Havisham.
    Wish: To be able to feel anything again.

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Magic: ***** D → C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

(By RBY)
    Class Skills

Avenger

Capacity to generate resentment in oneself and others, allowing for Mana recovery while attacking and being attacked.
    • Rank B: Raised to be a ‘tool of revenge’, her mother Miss Havisham’s ceaseless grudge has been transferred onto her, leaving Avenger incapable of loving another.

“What must it be like, to feel any emotion beyond resentment?”

Oblivion Correction

An inability to forget, enabling critical attacks that strike from beyond memory.
    • Rank B: An inability to forget their ‘training’ by Miss Havisham, a drilled-in inability to love.

“I forget all the broken hearts in my wake, who’d bother to remember them? But I never forget what I’ve been taught.”

Self-Replenishment (Mana)

Replenishes mana while one’s revenge remains unfulfilled.
    • Rank C: As Miss Havisham’s instrument of revenge, as long as Avenger’s mother’s hatred of romance remains, Avenger will keep receiving mana.

“I’m an emotional Ammut, devouring hearts is the only fulfilment I know.”

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Wealth & Body)

Possession of great fortune and physique.
    • Rank C: Avenger is an aristocratic Victorian heiress renowned for her beauty. Money is little issue, and her beauty appears almost unnatural.

“All earthly delights are in my grasp…”

Great Expectations

The inducement of ‘expectation’ onto a Target to the point of delusion.
    • Rank A: Instils the expectation onto a Target that Avenger ‘really does love them’ and that they will be together with her and rise to be a gentleman, even when it is crystal clear this is not the case. This allows her to psychologically manipulate and even abuse her target without resistance.

“…but you’re a fool to think they’re in yours.”

Homunculus (Fake)

Status as a homunculus-like existence, not in body but in mindset. Comes through being raised in a way that one becomes emotionally more like an instrument than a normal human.
    • Rank C+: Avenger could be considered a homunculus in all but birth. Becoming akin to a heartbreak-elemental has boosted her mana capacity.

“I can only be called human in flesh, not in mind nor heart.”

Mental Pollution

Nullification of mental interference through having a warped mind. Also signifies an ability to come to an understanding with anyone not similarly warped.
    • Rank B: Avenger’s childhood has closed her heart, forcing on her an inability to love or feel any other emotion besides cold hatred and resentment. Mental influence is highly unlikely to reach her.

“I told you, I’m a twisted, remorseless soul. At this point, you only have yourself to blame.”

Noble Phantasms

Heartless Heartbreak
    What Did You Expect?

Type: Anti-Unit

“We played our little game, but given you’re still head over heels, I’m afraid you’ve lost. Time for you to join the others in defeat...”

The ultimate realisation of Avenger’s twisted education to become Miss Havisham’s weapon against love. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once Avenger’s Target has become entirely enraptured by her, losing themselves to her Great Expectations skill.

It starts with Estella’s own heart turning to ice, her veins and arteries freezing solid and her dominant hand turning paler. She then reaches into where her target’s heart would and pulls out not their physical, but their emotional heart. The Target’s heart too turns to ice in her hands before she crushes it into countless shards.

While this Phantasm doesn’t kill the Target, not breaking their physical heart, it does obliterate their hopes, emotions, and morale, the last being one of the most important things in battle. All that remains is a devastated husk who may as well be dead.

Shadow of Parting

A Tale of Two Endings

Type: Anti-Ending

“The only genuine hate I can feel is for my mother. But… it’s scary. I can’t imagine myself on my own.”

Great Expectations’ original ending, in which Estella definitively does not get together with Pip, was after criticism changed by Dickens to a more ambiguous one which does not confirm that Estella gets together with Pip but leaves the possibility open.

To use this Noble Phantasm, Estella must break Miss Havisham’s ‘training’ and regain her own capacity to feel emotion, something much easier said than done. Should she do so, Estella gains a burst of precognition where she sees two separate fates for herself, with her being able to choose either one of the two as how events ‘really went’.

A Phantasm this surprisingly powerful for a Servant of Estella’s calibre has two further limits beyond its activation requirement. The first is it can only be used once, the second is that she only has two fates to pick from, neither of which may be ideal. Still, it is nevertheless a powerful choice for someone who spent their life till now without one.

Blog Entries
    Ooh that Estella looks quite interesting, especially Heartless Heartbreak.

Yeah pretty much, Kansuke could qualify for shielder but I personally don't really have no interest in that. Personally see her qualify for Rider and Lancer. Looking through japanese sources was a bitch though.

Assassin - Lamia

Faceclaim

Sauce (Dead): Artist is Cinkai

General Information

Alias: Queen of Libya, Empusa, Queen of Serpents, Blasphemous Serpent, Sybaris, Lamia of Athens, Peone, Hecate, Blasphemous Dragon, “King Of Blasphemy”
    H/W: 6’6, 57Kg
    Alignment: Chaotic-Evil
    Attribute: Earth

Paramaters

STR:
    END:
    AGL:
    MAN:
    LUK:

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: C+ The staple skill that represents the assassin class, their capability to hide in the very shadows by concealing their presence. At this rank assassin can hide her presence however, when engaging an attack the rank drops considerably. Lamia incarnated into several monsters that served to incite blasphemy amongst the followers of Gods, all the while the divinities did not even notice her existence. She has been deterring the faithful from their path for more than a millennia, as such she gains such a high rank.

Personal Skills

Transfiguration (Shapeshift): B+ The ability to reconfigure one's own parameters based on a fixed pool of creation points. A special skill which is normally utilized by automatic dolls. Lamia however, is an existence that was capable of ‘editing’ herself by taking in various traits and functions of other creatures within her, as such depending on the ‘modification’ she applies she can gain a bonus in this skill. At this rank it is possible to raise all stats to B rank and should the bonus modifier incur all stats can be raised to the equivalent of B+ rank.
    Dragon Kind: A A skill denoting one of draconic heritage, at rank A one can be said to be a pure dragon, a being that is an incarnated concept. For Lamia it is her very nature as a dragon, giving her access to not only a draconic core but also a myriad of other buffs which are both physical and magical in nature.
    Self-Modification: EX The ability to merge one's body with the parts of others, the higher the rank in this skill, one’s status as a hero declines. She can assimilate various traits of others into herself by genetically accessing their information, mostly in the form of blood sucking. However, she can also take in whole body parts. As soon as she does, she gains skills based on what she has consumed which are displayed at A rank. With this, Lamia can quickly become even more powerful.

Thanks to her Noble Phantasm Molysmatikós Vlásfimos, she is capable of discarding these traits onto her ‘children’ which are in turn monstrous in nature and given enough time she can create an army of monsters rapidly. The rank of EX is incurred only in ‘scope’ of what she can consume as it is entirely possible for her to eat a Divine Core, should that situation ever occur she will undoubtedly go through a class change however that is something discussed another time.
    Deceiving Face: A+ To lie but to appear as truthful, deterring one from their path to lead to a different destination and in Lamia’s case she has lied to many patrons of the Gods to stray them from their faith which in turn led them to embody her. None can escape the lies she crafts and in the end they end up becoming the vessels with which she can choose to manifest into, blasphemous in nature and counteracting the very faith they used to follow.
    Magic Resistance: A The staple skill available for all dragons, their mystery is so potent that magecraft and the like cannot hurt them and at this rank not even the likes of High-Thaumaturgy can touch Assassin.

Noble Phantasm

“We are neither dead nor alive, we are the same, yet separate.

All of us as the one serpent, annihilate those that reign above us.

Fall from your golden throne as your faithful dissipate into dust.

Now charge, Molysmatikós Vlásfimos!”

Molysmatikós Vlásfimos: Devilish snake - Sunk thy fangs in the faithful

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Fortress, Anti-Divine
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1000

The very curse she was imparted upon by Hera, as a form of revenge against her for sleeping with Zeus, Hera cursed her to embody the concept of ‘Blasphemy’ and thus she became a dragon, the highest rank of the phantasmal species. The Queen of Libya because the first of her line, imparted a stain on the concept of Blasphemy she represented to others.

The creatures that would be named after her were ‘children’ who were extensions of herself, however, so long as they embody the concept of blasphemy it becomes possible for Lamia to incarnate into their body meaning she lives through the lives of her own kin. She is capable of taking in various traits from others, while also simultaneously being able to discard them, giving birth to monstrous creatures with various abilities is entirely possible for her.

This Noble Phantasm has two fold effects one of which is passively active, to sum it up she can give birth to various monsters which are also imparted with the concept of blasphemy, so long as they exist she can never truly die. To defeat and purge her from her servant form it would require someone that can exercise a power similar to that of a dragon slayer.

Lamia has taken many forms throughout history, either incarnating into her children or transforming into monstrous creatures to play around with the Gods, mostly for their downfall. Due to the concept she represents, she gains massive bonuses against those of divine nature, boosting her skills and other Noble Phantasms.

Upon the true name release of this Noble Phantasm, Lamia takes the form of a giant black winged dragon, her parameters skyrocket in this state. Her appearance is something that is not that of a conventional dragon in fact it is distorted in nature, her dragon form is blasphemous in the eyes of Gods which is why when perceived by the likes of mortals they are terrorized in awe.

That is not all however, the true power of this Noble Phantasm lies in the fact that she calls forth her army of monsters, covered in void like flames, her children merge with Lamia to cover the heavens so that no hope shall remain as they initiate an all out attack. As the concept of blasphemy has spread throughout, her children are herself and thus they all descend in the form of a black comet known as ‘Lamia’ the blasphemous serpent who befell's the very Gods.

Noble Phantasm

“Our heart and body, if you desire it, then come for it, beg for your life as we decide your fate.

Apelpisméni Epithymía!”

Apelpisméni Epithymía: For the serpent's heart - The soul beckons

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-60
    Max Targets: 1-500

A noble phantasm that is born from her everlasting beauty, the very blessing that cursed her. The attraction of the Greek pantheon's highest existence, Zeus, crystalized into this Noble Phantasm.

Passively, Lamia has a powerful charm effect which can be negated by skills that invade the mind and such but, the true purpose of this Noble Phantasm lies in its true name release. Lamia was a woman who was sought after by many. Without even asking, those around her worshipped her, showering her in gifts, parading her in luxury and gracing her with their love.

As such a large-scale mental attack is launched onto the target upon true name release, forcing them to ‘gift’ Lamia anything out of their own free will. Conceptually speaking, a ‘gift’ can translate from anything that is a weapon or a skill, in which case for servants should they throw away their abilities for her sake they are sealed until Lamia chooses to return them back.

She has already obtained Zeus’s affection which results in her possessing the ‘Affection of the Chief God’ skill outside of her listed abilities and if she were to be summoned in other classes, perhaps she might have more skills to begin with. A very useful Noble Phantasm that Lamia undoubtedly always utilizes.

Noble Phantasm

“From their voidless cage, break open, curse their fate and condemn them into the afterlife.

Liósimos Orízontas!”

Liósimos Orízontas: Sleepless eyes - Shatter from your cage

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Fate
    Range: 1-80
    Max Targets: 800

The accursed eyes of Lamia, thanks to Hera she can never fall into slumber despite her desire to do so, but Zeus in compensation gave her prophetic abilities. It is the result of her eyes that she has developed a tired complexion and a somber attitude.

The eyes are naturally ‘Clairvoyant’, capable of seeing the past, present and the future, furthermore they are also connected to her children, since she lives through them, no matter which era they are in she can see the world through them easily, which is why she can activate the effects of her eyes by using them as a sort of medium.

The true power of her eyes is the ability to actualize an ‘outcome’, meaning she is capable of warping casualty passively in a small area to achieve a desired result. Upon true name release however, things get frighteningly dangerous, the eyes projecting into space, her golden gaze viscerate her enemies as they then warp karma itself on a wide scale. Against armies her victory is pretty much guaranteed, whatever result she desires, she will obtain them no matter what.

For example, if she wishes to ‘conclude’ a battle on her own terms, circumstances will be created to make that happen, it is essentially a walk in victory card for Lamia.

However, those that have high LUK can avoid this, there is another quirk to her eyes as she is capable of ‘removing’ them and giving this same ability to others, a result of her curse. This means that should the need arise, she can freely give her sight to even the likes of her master, but this doesn’t mean her sleep deprived state gets any better. While it is capable of effecting an entire army, it is classified as Anti-Unit due to it affecting the fate of those caught in its gaze ‘individually’.

Personality

An existence that has lost herself of individualism, speaking in plural, Lamia is a delusional woman who is extremely pessimistic. She is incapable of being reasoned with as she only cares about her own goals, that is, she wishes her sleepless curse be lifted off her shoulders. She is hyper fixated on her goals, going to extreme lengths to succeed them. Though that aside, she is a graceful woman who still has her material desires, she loves to throw parties, enjoy reading books and appreciating arts, if anything the guise of a once long lost Queen is still somewhat there.

Her attitude towards the divine however, is as expected, she loathes them to the brim especially Hera. As someone whose entire life was turned around in a single moment that will torment her forever she is quite stingy, which is why she spent so much time in the shadows of the Gods to play around with their worshippers, all the while none were able to tell it was her all along.

“Loathe them we do, the ones sitting on top of their golden throne, curse our words that we shall smite them down, no Gods deserve the right to meddle in our fate”

She is easily ticked off, especially if things don’t go the way they are planned, even though her anger causes her to make rather reckless decisions, however, considering how she operates tactically her recklessness is rather warranted than not. She also believes that she is entitled to anything she desires, which fuels her arrogant anger further when others refuse to do her bidding. Those who fail to follow her, are subjected to apt punishment, and be careful, her fangs are rather sharp, the last thing one might want is to have their blood drained or be thrown into one of her ‘dungeons’, whatever the resolution, it will be a slow and painful punishment.

Her wish for the grail is a simple one, it is to return to the void by shutting her eyes, for Lamia is cursed to never be able to rest, it is only natural this is what she wants. She does have a side of her that rarely surfaces, someone who is scared of themselves, a girl who no longer believes that she is human and thus loathes herself further for this, though she masks this cunningly. Her actual emotions and feelings are all hidden as she is an expert in lying and manipulating others, she is so far gone that she no longer thinks she deserves a listener to her heart.

Legend

A royal Queen showered by praise around her, loved by her people, her vassals and even by the Gods. Lamia, the Queen of Libya, was an apt monarch, whilst swimming in the grace of gold spurned by those who followed her, she never lost her visage as a ruler until, the chief God of the Greek Pantheon, entranced by her eternal beauty, wanted to satiate his own desires.

The Queen clueless, of the consequences, accepted the Godling and as a result, calamity stained her very soul. Affection from a deity came with a curse from another, Hera who was thoroughly displeased by this endeavour, emparted the curse of ‘Blasphemy’ onto the Libyan Queen, driving her mad.

Fitting perhaps, as the Queen had indeed committed an act of blasphemy against the divine, though, whilst one may see this as the end of Lamia, it actually gave rise to disaster far worse. Turning into a draconic being, Lamia swore vengeance against the divine, her nature as a blasphemous serpent, causing her to wreak havoc among the faithful.

Thus, the name Lamia, went down in history as a monster, a vixen who enticed, killed and devoured. Many monsters trace their lineage to her, the serpent women called Lamia, are her descendants, even some greater creatures such as Scylla, coarse with the blood of blasphemy.

One might wonder what happened to her Kingdom, and what might Zeus have done with her new image. Well, for one, her country was eaten and filled inside and out with her monstrous kin and secondly, Zeus imparted her with a gift of ‘prophecy’, it would seem that despite her nature he still harbored affection for her.

Combat

In combat she wields a bow, dark in colour with arrows that share a malignant tone. According to her it is her own ‘bow of hydra’ as unbelievable as that sounds, it possesses no special functions or effects, arrows knocked from it are trickled with lightning thanks to Zeus’s affection.

Its true functions are sealed within the assassin class, on the contrary however Lamia is excellent in modifications, given enough time she can raise an entire army of monsters for her own disposable, whilst a single beast cannot fight a servant independently, an entire army of them is an entirely different story.

Especially since, wherever her children are, Lamia is also there, they are one and the same, she can manifest herself within them to fight her opponents as well. Using deceiving and cunning tricks combined with her everlasting beauty and draconic power makes her a force to be reckoned with.

Blog Entries
    By the way, was curious to know if either Potion or ElioHerondale have seen my David Unaipon sheet? Reason I bring him up is because I'm pretty sure he's the first, and so far only, Australian Servant submitted to CaS 3 (though not the previous two threads)

Tis alright, I am not super attached to figures from my own region. I barely know about the guy myself but he looks..cool!

Blog Entries
    I mean yeah, I'm Australian too and I can get where you're coming from

But anyway, about your Lamia sheet. Kind of a funny coincidence that her Liosimas Orizontas and Estella's Shadow of Parting have similar effects, though Lamia's case on a bigger scale. Sheet's pretty powerful, but guess that comes with being a mythological dragon

Ever since the dragon lore was released, it all became jacked. I am merely exploiting it to achieve maximum bs. Plus I like snake girls.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hector Berlioz: They've got a really good bastard energy to them. Initially, I was a touch iffy on avenger, but that NP really brought it together for me. I like 'em!

Cleobulina: That NP is fly as all hell, and I quite like what you did with her connection to water (universal solvent is some choice wordplay), but It's the comical concept of her hypothetically being able to Freestyle to a Supernatural degree with Riddle Master A+ that has my heart. Good shit.

Eva Peron: Y'know, I wouldn't have initially thought of her as a voyager, but I REALLY fuck with this. I like the wholeheartedly supportive skill list with the more offensive NP forged from her journey of action backing it up- plus, with the white color scheme, and rainbow mana burst, I can't help but think of Ragyo Kiryuin from KLK, so that's a fun mental image. Good vibes all around on this one, furthering your reputation of continued shortform quality. Keep up the great work.

Louis XVI: First off, backing up the love for Fleur de Lis Finale, that's some good-ass nomenclature. But I really like this shit man- his stuff is simple to understand while still conveying a great amount of his character, and holding emotion within it. There's a sort of simple outrage to it, which I think is exemplary for an avenger sheet. Good shit.

Messenger: YO I REMEMBER THESE DUDES! When you introduced this concept in the womb, it always seemed cool as fuck, so I'm glad it turned out to be as such. I REALLY like that they're a servant that holds true to the identity of their duty, whit skills and parameters that reflect it. They're not remembered for fighting, but instead for carrying with them news, orders, and information, no matter the cost. Fantastic theme reinforced in content, good fuckin job, glad they made it to the thread.

Ainurakkur: Rock solid, fuckin love how he's portrayed as a slightly overbearingly helpful dad. Sick-ass NPs, and a great fc- I gotta look into the Ainu now, because overall, this all sounds dope as fuck. Can't really even say much more, great fuckin sheet my dude.

Frederic Francois Chopin: Man, you did a good job making this twink make me feel sad for him- I don't wanna see this gloomy guy have to be so miserable! I got my shots, let me hug him... cool NP's too, love how they play with fame boosts, good shit. (Also, great job on that Curie, I forgot to say shit on her but like- damn. Need to get my head crushed like a watermelon between her legs, on God. Victory to Poland on both of these)

Calafia: Eyyy, nice job with the first sheet, good choice in refs! A bit curious on some of the skills, since they seem to be empty, but a decent first shot nonetheless. Much better than mine anyway

Carl Sagan: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHH, SPACE SHIT!!!! I really really really like this guy, makes me think of this song. Superb sheet all around, I'm particularly fond of The Demon-Haunted World as an ability- his pet dragon fucks as well. I'd fuckin love for my Armstrong to meet him, and I hope Carl gets to meet all the foreigners and space-servants his heart desires. Love this wholeheartedly.

Yamamoto Kansuke: A sublime servant sheet, and another pillar to my testament of rider being the best class. She's firmly planted in her niche as a strategist while still being a superb combatant, has a great fc, NP's that require chaining together, and to top it all off- three weapon fighting? With dangerously fast movements and precision, despite being down an eye and a leg? If I can get a confirmation on her ability to do a judgement cut, I'd daresay she's perfect.

Atkor Kamuy: For the second time in this review binge, your FC game has me acting unwise. A great, simple sheet, that has me wishing her well in her destruction of the assimilation.

Ronald Knox: That's a fucking DEMON of an NP- I get that it can be avoided via a magic-resistance check, but those are some sick-ass debuffs. You're 3 for 3 on impeccable FC's this round, and I really find his surprise at the goddesses fun. Good shit my man.

Estella Havisham: Shadow of Parting goes hard- additionally, I never knew that there was a scrapped ending for GE. I really like the job you've done naming everything, but my favorite thing has got to be her Homunculus skill. That's such a sorta no-brainer type skill for her, that I would of never thought of it. Fantastic shit.

Lamia: Shiiiiiiit, I wanna see her canonized just so she can have the opportunity to throw down with Vritra for the Serpent Servant Supremacy Smackdown of the Century. But seriously, a superb job here- you've made a servant that swims in the fantastic feel of her own sheet, and it's one of those that sets mood superbly. She more than deserves to get that rest she wishes for- and a great job in working in the subject of blasphemy. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Eva Peron: Y'know, I wouldn't have initially thought of her as a voyager, but I REALLY fuck with this. I like the wholeheartedly supportive skill list with the more offensive NP forged from her journey of action backing it up- plus, with the white color scheme, and rainbow mana burst, I can't help but think of Ragyo Kiryuin from KLK, so that's a fun mental image. Good vibes all around on this one, furthering your reputation of continued shortform quality. Keep up the great work.

Atkor Kamuy: For the second time in this review binge, your FC game has me acting unwise. A great, simple sheet, that has me wishing her well in her destruction of the assimilation.

Ronald Knox: That's a fucking DEMON of an NP- I get that it can be avoided via a magic-resistance check, but those are some sick-ass debuffs. You're 3 for 3 on impeccable FC's this round, and I really find his surprise at the goddesses fun. Good shit my man.
    Thank you so much for your comments dude, and I'm rly glad u like my FCs