Page 489 of 620 FirstFirst ... 389439479484487488489490491494499539589 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Please for the love of god tell me you didn’t get addicted to league of legends.

Please tell me you got addicted to Heroes of the Storm.

Blog Entries
    worse, it's a mobile chinese LoL rip-off one lmao
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear. This is worse than I thought.

Humanity is truly reprehensible

Blog Entries
    “I'm a soldier, and it's my duty to serve my country.”

< - - < - - <<< - - <<<<< (======) >>>>> - - >>> - - > - - >

< -- < -- <<< -- <<<<< (=====) >>>>> -- >>> -- > -- >

< --< --<<< --<<<<< (=====) >>>>>-- >>>-- >-- >

--< --<<< --<<<< (====) >>>>-- >>>-- >--

Es Lebe Deutschland

--- R I D E R ---
    von zur See

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Günther Lütjens
    Aliases: Kapitän zur See
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: History, Germany (20th Century)
    Height/Weight: 175cm / 68kg
    Attribute: Man

===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> =====

Dislikes: Disobedience
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler
    Armament: Sword and Gun
    Catalyst: Shard of KMS Bismarck

PARAMETER
    PARAMETER
    STR : B
    AGI : A+
    END : D
    MGI : A
    LCK : B
    NP : B

SKILLSCLASS SKILLS
    CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance --- (A)
    "If you desire absolute victory, you must maintain absolute rationality.”
    Rise of technology has shattered the belief in magic in the conscious mind of the people. Rider, being a person who doesn't believe in supernatural things,being a sentient machine herself, has a high resistance on such concept.

Riding --- (A)
    "I'm a Rider. Isn't it expected of me to be proficient in riding?”
    The signature of the Rider Class. Rider is known in her life as one of the most capable naval commander of the era,one of the most technologically advanced battleship in the world, and such it's in her nature to posses high level of affinity in riding.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Voyager of the Storm --- (A)
    "Come to my side if you ever feel afraid or threatened. No beast shall dare make a move in my presence.”
    The ability for sailing vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leaderflagship is also necessary, this is a special Skill that also combines the effect of Charisma and Tactics.

Independent Action --- (B)
    "I'll traverse the sea and conquer it. Without being a hindrance for you.”
    Rider's most known feat was Operation Rheinübung where she tried to navigate the North Sea with the route started from Gotenhafen and finished in German-Occupied Brest, to disrupt the merchant shipping lane from North America to Britain. This whole operation culminated in her ability to be independent in even the most dangerous of situation.

Flaggschiff --- (C)
    "My appearance upon the battlefield gives off an air of cruelty? I’ll take that as a compliment.”
    A variation of valor and mind's eye (true). Rider being Kapitän zur See and veteran in the navythe most technologically advanced plan of the Kriegsmarine, known for her exploits and grand operation. Venerated and cheered by the people she serve, as such, it's in her nature to have this skill.

Ewigereise --- (A)
    "The encore hath just begun! Rein upon thee thy pain.”
    Specification of Eternal Arms Mastery and Battle Continuation. Rider was a highly skilled admiraltechnologically advanced vessel that was able to fight even with the direst of situation. This skill allows her to cancel any degradation of mental and physical hindrance. And also gives her a significant boost in battle should she experience any near-death experience, this skill also prevent any fatal attack to kill her, as she will simply continues to fight on.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Rheinübung --- (B)
    Type: Anti Army
    "This War is just like a music in my ears... Let us play a requiem! Resound, o hatred, fear, and despair!"

The legendary feat and the very reason why Rider was known. A grand plan to destroy the very foundation of British Empire, an attempt to sabotage its lifeline. Rider's role in this war was that of a great significance, she appears as menacing force and brilliant mind to be reckoned with. Two legendary ship of the Kriegsmarine under her command, and with precise firepower, she was able to sunk the venerated Battleship of the Royal Navy, HMS Hood.

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of that exact moment where a precise shot landed on Hood's magazine and blew her up. Rider would shoot a grand caliber cannon imbued with monstrous power to strike down her enemy, just like how her devastating strike destroyed the cohesion of the Royal Navy in the blink of an eye.

Even with the Noble Phantasm being an anti-army, Rider could blow up an entire castle to the ground if she concentrate her firepower. She could devastate large swathes of land and left it blighted and barren if she decided to fire her cannons sporadically. Such is the potential power of this Noble Phantasm.

Grand AmbitionGrand Ambition

Groß
    Kriegsmarine
    Angelegten
    Z-Plan
    Flottenrüstungsplan
    --- (A)

Type: Anti Army
    "Arise, my sisters! The time of reckoning hath come!"

This Noble Phantasm allows her to summon Bismarck, Tirpitz, Z46, Graf Zeppelin, Roon, Deutschland, and many more... The ships of Plan Z are all assembled in front of her to assist her in the War for limited period of time. Each of the ship is a Heroic Spirit with their unique saint graph and origin. It allows her to unleash the full potential of the Kriegsmarine, knowing her being the Kapitän zur Seedie Flaggschiff der Kriegsmarine she could command all the might of the German Navy.

Rider could summon up to seven ships (servants) concurrently for a brief period of time, and she could change the variation of the ships she decide to summon. Each of them is independent of each other, and Rider does not playing the role of a "puppeteer" or some sort. The ships of the Kriegsmarine's Plan Z are all sentient, and they would unquestionably side themselves with her at anytime and anywhere the Noble Phantasm was being casted.

KMS Bismarck (Saber)
    "I am the German battleship entrusted with the name Bismarck. Allow me to prove that Kriegsmarine engineering is the finest in the world, no matter the battlefield."
    STR : A
    AGI : B
    END : A
    MGI : C
    NP : N/A

KMS Tirpitz (Ruler)
    "Checkmate."
    STR : C
    AGI : B
    MGI : A

KMS Z46 (Rider)
    "This world is so different that from what I was expecting. How interesting!"
    AGI : A
    MGI : B

KMS Graf Zeppelin (Archer)
    "If gods truly exist in this world, let us begin our slaughter with them."
    END : C

KMS Prinz Eugen (Rider)
    "I am Prinz Eugen, the miracle of the Third Reich and the third ship of the Admiral Hipper-class heavy cruisers. I will survive any battle, no matter how fierce."
    END : B

KMS Admiral Hipper (Saber)
    "I am Admiral Hipper, the Kriegsmarine heavy cruiser named after the undefeated Admiral Franz von Hipper. I have participated in countless battles and given them my all. The Barents Sea? That only happened because Admiral Kummetz was a big fool!"
    LCK : C

KMS Scharnhorst (Rider)
    "I’m Scharnhorst. I will stand until the last moment of any battle. This is my determination, as well as my pride. Leave all the fighting to me!"
    LCK : A

KMS Gneisenau (Assassin)
    "Truth only exists within the guns' range."
    STR : D

KMS Graf Spee (Assassin)
    "No matter how poor the odds are, I will always head for the battlefield.... That way people will admire me."

KMS Deutschland (Berserker)
    "I'm Deutschland, the first ship of the Deutschland-class! A prestigious individual such as myself wouldn't be sent into smaller battles. As such, it's only natural that I don't have many of these petty achievements. It's called spiritual leadership!"
    AGI : C
    MGI : D

KMS Roon (Berserker)
    "Every time I see something beautiful get squashed on the battlefield, I just... Aahhh..."
    AGI : D

KMS Mainz (Saber)
    "Now's the time! Begin firing!"

KMS Odin (Lancer)
    "I am the battleship Odin. I existed only within the realm of the German navy's imagination. Destiny has brought me here to serve under you and assist in the realization of your goals."
    LCK : D

KMS Ägir (Caster)
    "I am Ägir, named after the very same mythological ruler of the sea. Though, compared to a god who smote adversaries with storms and crashing waves, my way of dealing with my enemies is much more subdued. Ahahaha."
    MGI : A+

KMS Peter Strasser (Caster)
    "The sands of time pile up to become a mountain; The passing of time eventually becomes history."
    MGI : A+
    LCK : A+

KMS Ulrich von Hutten (Lancer)
    "Piss off, weaklings! Just thinking about the amount of ammo I've wasted on you sorry lot makes me want to vomit."
    STR : B+
    LCK : D

All of these ships are the recollection of Plan Z of the Kriegsmarine, all under Rider's thumb to command. Those who actually existed and took action are the very backbone of the naval might of the Kriegsmarine, and those who only ended as a papership still prove themselves as the zenith of technological wonders of the time. These are the beasts of the sea, these are the leviathan who roams the seven ocean and destroys everything who dare stands on their path. The dark watery grave reserved for those who choose to stand against them. These ships willfully follow orders and carried out the best of performance, all for the glory of Germany.

Although these ships classified as Heroic Spirits, recorded in the Throne of Heroes, they do not posses any Noble Phantasm, nor because of their origin, but merely because they were summoned by Rider's Noble Phantasm. If they were summoned individually with a proper summoning ritual and a proper master, then they would have the full potential of a Servant.

PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUNDAnd then... The Truth Being Laid BareAnd then... The Truth Being Laid Bare
    KMS Friedrich der Große (Rider)
    "I am Friedrich der Große, prototype H-class battleship of the Kriegsmarine. Come, my child... If you are unable to sleep, allow me to play you a lullaby."

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: SaberAlter Ego
    True Name: KMS Friedrich der Große
    Aliases: H-41 Schlachtschiff
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Concept, History, Germany (20th Century)
    Height/Weight: 175cm / 68kg
    Attribute: Man

Dislikes: Everyone who hinders her progress
    Natural Enemy: Karl Donitz, Adolf Hitler
    Armament: 8 x 406 mm/52 SK C/34 guns
    Catalyst: Blueprint of Plan Z

Innocent Monster --- (D)
    "So... You've understood the truth now, Dear. Yes, this is the truth, I'm Friedrich der Große.”
    Günther Lütjens' true identity is the planned ship of the Kriegsmarine, H-41, speculated to be named Friedrich der Große. For some reason, Friedrich being a conceptual Heroic Spirit was able to took over the Saint Graph of Lütjens who was an actual proper Heroic Spirit. It was speculated that this happenstance was because his popularity in the German Navy and overall history was undermined by the legends and overexposure of Plan Z and the H-Class Battleships in Naval history. Thus, Friedrich was able to replace his origin with hers and distort the vessel into her liking.

The true form of Rider, she's KMS Friedrich der Große. Both Friedrich and Lütjens share a single saint graph. Because Friedrich had no anchor in real life, due to her being a papership, she took over Lütjens' body and turn it into her image. Günther Lütjens had no control over Friedrich seizing his body and distort it. A servant Günther Lütjens would have looked and behave very differently, still a navy gentleman we all know he was. And not some terrific woman with absurdly long black hair in black dress.

Friedrich was able to replace him upon summoning. Even with her forceful takeover, that she made the origin spirit being Friedrich's and not Lütjens', Friedrich still has the ability to perform his Noble Phantasm, the Rheinübung. The Mages couldn't explain the circumstances of which why such thing could happened, for the consensus being a proper Heroic Spirit that actually existed should have stronger footings in reality than a conceptual one that ended only in the people's ideas and minds.

Friedrich existence and Lütjens' inability to overcome her is such an anomaly, it's as strange as imagining a Heroic Spirit Tolkien being taken over by his own book The Lord of the Rings.

No one knows how much of her is Günther Lütjens and how much of her is Friedrich der Große

”Motherly Embrace."
    Rider's true identity is Friedrich der Große, the H-Class Battleship that was developed under the program Plan Z. She was among the 10 battleships that was conceptualized by the Kriegsmarine. She was designed to be an upgrade of the Bismarck-class, and was equipped with heavier guns, thicker armor, and overall better armaments than her predecessor.

She acts like a tender mother, being the leader of the Kriegsmarine, should she was finalized, it's in her nature to take on leading role as the flagship and a caring parental figure for all the other ship. She loves orchestra, a symphony, a ballad, and all other kinds of classical music. This trait of her coming from her namesake being Friedrich der Große, the legendary Prussian King of early 18th Century whom not only being an outstanding military figure, but was also among the patronage of the arts of the Enlightenment period. Thus, why she acts in sophisticated and majestic manner, as well as a kind-spirited woman.

But don't let her tenderness fools you, for Friedrich is still a machine made for war. She felt no empathy in battle, a total apathy. She would easily swings her blade, fires her cannons, and tramples on her dead enemy, all the while rejoice in the watery grave where her enemy resides, with an orchestra of Requiem. Thus, her caring mother figure is merely a twisted version of her obsession with protection.

"You've returned to my side once more, my child. Tell me, what is it that you wish for? Wealth? Glory? Or perhaps eternal youth?"

”True Color of the Bleak Gray Iron and the Fresh Red Blood."
    This twisted conduct of compassion stems from the fact that the nation which she was born, was under the reign of many fiendish men, with her people cheered in euphoria as they tramples upon their enemies, believing in one just cause that they rightful struggle has a virtuous end. This dark chapter of history was filled with many figures who behave as a wolf in a sheep's clothing. She's the pinnacle of accumulative idea of glory and advancement of the empire which she was from.

Although that might be the truth, she's far from inducting all those ideas herself. Just like the Heroic Spirit whose Saint Graph she forcefully seize, she refused to kneel down before the self-proclaimed messiah of the people. She simply views herself as a soldier, as a weapon made for war, that's free of any presuppositions and ideologies. That's what what'd she like to believe. However, the truth is stranger than the perception of it, she still embodies the demons of the era, she still carries within her the cruelty and condescending approach to her enemy.

Not only that, she's deeply craving...
    F̶̜̹͚̠̑͜Ȯ̶̧͖͉̋̓R̶̪̻̣͊ ̴̩̀͗̚W̸̧̡̱̋͋̀͝A̷̹̝̪̗͖̾̾͐̚͝R̵̬͙̈́

"I feel as if I can bring out even more beautiful music."

RELATIONSHIP
    CANON SERVANTS

Jeanne d'Arc
    “You're so beautiful, my child. But... you were betrayed by the people you love... how cruel. Now, come to my chest and I'll soothe you of all your troubles. Here, here, don't you bottle up all those emotions yourself.”

Gilles de Rais (Caster)
    "I know what you did, and you should lay low for you're merely an impurity in this world."

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter Santa Lily)
    “Look, look! I have a present for a good girl whose main intention is to bring joy and happiness for everyone.”

Nursery Rhyme
    “Yes, yes. I'd like to play with you, my child. What do you want to play today?”

Jack the Ripper
    “Mommy?! That surprised me... Yes, you can call me mommy.”

Voyager
    “So... Tell me. How was it feels like in the outer space? Is it dark? Is it lonely? You can tell me everything, I'll always listen to you. Those story you bring, those joy you send, I believe it will be gladly received by every corner of the universe.”

Jason
    "My, my. Poor kid, Jason. Perhaps you should teach yourself how to properly treat a princess."

Atalanta
    “Raise your head, my dear. The children must not cry and wail in darkness. You brought them light and joy, and protect them with all your heart. You shouldn't look so gloom, my dear. Here... Come to me and tell me all your troubles.”

Medusa (Lily)
    “Your sisters are big meanie? They won't play with you? Oh my... It seems you got a strong determination, sweetie... Go, and reach your sisters, tell them what you want to tell. I believe they will listen to you.”

Lancelot
    "I don't know why, but I felt like you have no good intention. Is it true, Saber? Or... Perhaps you only have a bad intention towards me, and not everyone? Why is that?"

NON-CANON SERVANTS

Flavius Stilicho
    "Perhaps... don't look so gloom, Saber. Look at your wife, she's worried at you."

Sunan Gunung Jati
    "Look at you, don't you think you need some time to rest? Cheer up, Ruler, and show the world your true self."

G̸̟̖̊ü̵̢͍̙͇̠̙̓́̏ņ̵͍̟̯͓̉̉̾́̈́̽ͅt̶̡̠̰̼͒͛̅̎͘h̵̲́̅͒͛̎̕ e̸̮̳̱͎͕͆͑̎ŗ̴̦̱̝̆͋̔͊͜͜͠ ̵̟̜̻̘̲̈́͒̎͋L̶̳̩͒͑͒̚͠͝ü̸̜̉̇̂͌t̴̢̖͒̈j̶͙̳͂̽͝ę̴̓̐́̔ͅn̷ ̗͂s̶̥̬̰͗
    "Maybe I'm too rough on him. I'll properly apologize later. But it was him and Donitz that made my conceptualization impossible after all."

Adolf Hitler
    "My Chancellor, it's a pleasure to meet you. But please...But please explain to me why won't you finish my conceptualization?"

All the Plan Z Girls
    “My sisters... Thank you for heeding my command. Now, let's roar up our engines, fire our cannons, destroy our enemies. Let's pave our path to victory.”

KMS Bismarck
    “Sister Bismarck... I'm in awe of your presence. What a sight it was to witness the glory of the Kriegsmarine.”

KMS Z46
    “You should let me pamper you once in a while, Sechsundvierzig...”

KMS Tirpitz
    “Perhaps you're unable to display your full power with me in charge?”

Karl Donitz
    "Admiral, you've done your best in our proud navy, I understand your concern. But it was because of you I never came to realization.That's why...That's why you're belong to the void darkness, deep within the floor of Atlantic."

Ernst Lindemann
    “You shouldn't overstepped yourself like you did last time, have you finally reflecting on yourself? Ah... If only you were a wiser leader, then she won't be on the seafloor now.”

PICTURES
    Full Body

Dramatic Shot

Mommy Friedrich Calms You Down

BONUS PIC
    How Günther Lütjens would have looked like if his Saint Graph wasn't being distorted

Ultra Bottom Creator Note

Fate x Azur Lane finally here, I'm quite joyful of the result of this servant
    By the way, there are around twenty collapse commands on this sheet, have you found them all?

Last edited by AndrosTC; September 20th, 2022 at 12:26 PM.
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't see the sheet. Does the collapse tag work?

Blog Entries
    It's the image, not the text.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The image doesn't pop up on my computer. Onore macbook!!!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Gravity Falls

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Caster, Assassin
    True Name: Ambrose Bierce
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: America (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: THe horrors of war, colors other then yellow
    Talent: Writing psychological horror stories
    Natural Enemy: Katsuhika Hokusai
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Devil's Dictionary
    Catalyst: A copy of Devil's Dictionary with a strange yellow sign marked upon it: Summoning someone aided by Cthulhu also has a small chance of auto-summoning him

Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain B: The connection between one and a god who descended from the Void of outer space. Allows him to resist strongly effects coming from standard "humanity". He gains a relatively high rank of this skill. In addition, he is able to materialize yellow tendrils appearing to come from a cloak that flickers in and out of reality, shielding him.

Insanity C: The essence of insanity given by the Outer God. However, Foreigners must surpass this. In his case, Bierce, instead of going insane, merely thought of Hastur as a "friend", for he wasn't human and Bierce was a severe misanthrope.

Divinity C: Because Hastur is relatively low ranked as a Great Old One, a low rank in Divinity is received, on par with a mid-tier demigod.

Personal Skills:

An Occurence At Owl Creek Bridge B: The sublimation of his short story by the same name, which featured a floating timeline and a twist ending where it turned out that all the remaining things were merely an illusion, and showed how war was not glorious. An ability which saps other's morale to continue fighting, making them feel how horrible war was.

Haita the Shepherd A: The sublimation of his short story, Haita the Shepherd, which was the first story where he wrote about Hastur. This skill grants him several benefits: Firstly, it allows him to far more easily lead people, by comparing them mentally to Sheep and slotting himself into the Shepherd position. Secondly, it grants him Protection from Water at rank A. And lastly, when he manifests, so will the Spirit of Happiness, which will ever slip away and cause tears.

The Boarded Window C: The sublimation of his short story by the same name, wherein a man's supposedly dead wife turns out to be alive when shhe gets killed by a panther. The ability granted by this permits him to temporarily reanimate corpses, making it seem like they were still alive before their allies killed them and causing huge grief.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The Devil's Dictionary
    Book Of Hastur

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

The sublimation of his book, the "Devil's Dictionary", a dictionary filled with peculiar and strange definitions for words. Due to his bond with Hastur, the book has twisted and reformed, becoming a grimoire covered in sigils which he is able to use as his main mechanism of offense. When its true name is called, a sigil carves its way around a target, breaking down their mental fortitude and sanity while burning them.

Come To Carcossa
    The Endless Ruins

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 100 Meters
    Max Targets: Infinite

The sublimation of one of his short stories, An Inhabitant of Carcossa, featuring the titular place. This has become a Noble Phantasm. When its true name is called, he manifests a minute sliver of Carcossa onto the world, an endless ruined city with a constant aura of decay which saps anyone within's strength massively. In addition, within roams a corrupted Spirit of Happiness, savage and cruel to all those within. And lastly, if his targets have been sufficiently demoralized by his skills, they become nameless endless wisps, eternally sobbing amomg the ruins of carcossa.

Lore: Ambrose Bierce was an American writer and Civil War veteran who was noted for his many psychological horror stories, often involving the horrors of war, but also other things. In his writing appeared Hastur and Carcossa for the first time. This is because he met Hastur, a crack opening in reality and Hastur stepping out. It was Hastur who guided his writing, and Hastur who eventually took him away in 1914 at his mysterious disappearance.

Personality: A cruel and manipulative misanthrope. He takes utter joy in rending and slicing down everyone's motivations and emotions to produce resignation, sadness, despair, and utter loss. He despises especially those who are particularly resilient, whether due to their non-human nature, their perpetual joy stronge nough to never let in sadness, their endless courage enough to push through all resignation.... His wish is to remove all of those factors so he can truly rend.

Relationships:

Katsuhika Hokusai: "My, my, my. To think that even He would manifest here. I must say, I am truly, truly disappointed."

Jacques de Molay: "The eternally chanting Mother of a Thousand Young? I do not understand how such a brilliant knight could have fallen so far, lest they never were a brilliant knight, merely what the people claimed them to be. Vile."

Voyager: "Do you think Humanity truly ever had need for you? Or were they merely humoring you? To get you away from what they truly care about?"

Wu Zetian: "Such a bloodstained reign, and yet the queen refuses to take accountability. How utterly pathetic."

Arjuna (Alter): "Perfection through endless purging is no perfection at all. And have you wondered why you truly do that?"

Yu Meiren: "Such a pathetic motivation. Love. Ha."

Anastasia: "What a truly pathetic spirit, bonded to a beast in hopes of it saving her. It will not."

Blog Entries

Rider- Lady Zhurong

Rider of Southern Barbarism

(by Pixiv ID 18701639)

“If you can’t handle the heat, keep off the battlefield, little boy.”

True Name: Lady Zhurong
    Alt. Classes: Archer, Berserker, Lancer, Foreigner, Alter Ego (possibly one of Lady Trieu)
    Source: Historical Fiction, Romance of the Three Kingdoms
    Region: China, possibly Vietnam
    Catalyst: A draft of Chapter 90 specifically of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
    Armament: Throwing daggers, signal staff, flames

Character:
    “The storytellers only touched on my tale briefly, presumably too fearful of me. Now you’ll get to see what I’m like as a major player!”

Lady or Madam Zhurong was a Nanman or southern ‘barbarian’ queen who featured in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, being hugely notable as the only woman to get directly involved in fighting throughout the whole course of the story.

An equestrian, staff-wielder, and deadly user of flying daggers, she also claimed descent from the God of Fire, also called Zhurong. As her husband, King Meng Huo, was notorious for getting captured seven times by Shu, Lady Zhurong was therefore the strongest champion of the Nanman people, and for a time was a genuine threat to none other than master strategist Zhuge Liang.

Summoned into the modern era, she doesn’t seem to think much of these overly ‘civilised’ and industrialised times, saying she couldn’t stand say the paperwork that’d come with being a CEO, let alone the drudgery of an office worker. She does take more interest in delinquents and their surrounding subcultures though.

The Grail War however makes her feel right at home, giving her and by extension the Nanman another chance at victory in war, one that need not end in the compromised defeat at Shu’s hands. She’s particularly interested in throwing down with other powerful female Servants, since she never really got to test her own abilities against other women warriors in her life. Not being summoned as Berserker, she can be much more perceptive and quick-thinking than you’d expect from one with a ‘barbarian’ image, though she’d argue it was never a contrast to begin with.

Attribute:
    Sky
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Dislikes: Stuffy civilisation, being seen as merely barbarous, colder climates Relationships:

• Michael Collins: “Hmhm, I’d like to see old Zhuge’s reaction to trying to deal with you.”
    • Kafka: “Civilisation made you miserable, huh? That’s where I’ve thought ahead, I never even got started with it.”
    • Chatelet: “Hah, cute. Dainty polite society types thinking they can understand fire!”
    • Queen Christina: “Pity for our fight that paper and metals can be highly flammable!”
    • Marie Curie: “Hah, glad to see even this modern era can produce a woman as physically strong as me. C’mon, let’s test our strength against each other!”
    • Sun Shang Xiang: “I like you kid, you’ve got spirit, won’t let those in power push you around. But you’re gonna get nowhere working for one of the Three Kingdoms.”
    • Luo Guanzhong: “Well then, suppose I oughta be grateful to you, if you really did write me up and into legend. Still a freakin’ weirdo though.
    • Bolivar: “Cute little horse you have there, impressive rebellion too. Pity ice melts to fire!”
    • Lutjens: “You only got the advantage ‘cause you’re on water. Facing me on land, you wouldn’t stand a chance!”
    • Bierce: “An Eldritch author? Boy, that takes me back.”

Master: Given she is likely his own character, could be called forth by Luo Guanzhong if he tried to summon his own Servant. Could also be a natural for the Edelfelts.
    Natural Enemy: Zhuge Liang
    Wish: That the Nanman tribes could have been a true contender against the Three Kingdoms.
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** B
    • Endurance: ***** B
    • Agility: ***** B
    • Magic: ***** C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Divinity

Level of closeness to a Divine Spirit.

• Rank C+: Rider carries the name and lineage of the fire god Zhurong, being at least his daughter. Alternate accounts do describe as a full avatar though, giving her the plus. That said, the original Zhurong’s own divinity is questionable, given euhemerised accounts exist of him.

“Believe me, anyone who faces me in battle won’t deny my divinity for long.”

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.

• Rank A+: Mounts up to Divine and Phantasmal Beasts can be ridden. A necessary Rank to handle her strongest Noble Phantasm, not to mention her family has even been portrayed riding dragons.

“All beasts of fire recognise their true queen.”

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind (True)

Heightened insight for observation and avoiding danger, refined from experience.

• Rank B-: Rider successfully avoided being lured into a trap set up by none other than master strategist Zhuge Liang, and proving this wasn’t just a fluke, avoided falling for the trap a second time. However, she eventually took the bait a third time. Capable of calm analysis of battle even in danger, consideration of multiple possibilities, and knowledge of when to escape, though can degrade when used in a row.

Mana Burst (Flames)

Power to imbue weapons with Fire-elemental mana.

• Rank A: Gained from Rider being the descendant of the Fire God who shares her name. Can be applied to her throwing knives, her signal staff, and the hooves and wheels of any mount or vehicle she rides.

Spark of Rebellion

Capacity of a rebel leader, combining the effects of Charisma and Rebellious Spirit.

• Rank B: A barbarian queen who challenged Zhuge Liang, then the de facto ruler of the Shu kingdom, can wield and defy the Charisma of a king.

Throwing (Dagger)

Expertise in knives as projectiles.

• Rank B+: Her primary weapon, knives and sword thrown by her become akin to firearms. When Mana Burst (Flame) is applied, akin to fireballs or even lava spouts.

Noble Phantasms

Huo Ma Bingwu

Year of the Fire Horse

Type: Anti-Army

“I am the very thing your princely society fears!”

Rider’s personal steed, the red, curly-haired horse that is in essence both a literal fire horse, able to survive its entire body being coated in flames through Rider’s Mana Burst skill (which would kill any lesser steed, hence why Rider just applies it to the hooves elsewhere), and a symbolic fire horse.

In East Asia, women born during a Fire Horse zodiacal year are believed by superstition to be much more temperamental and rebellious, even being said to kill their husbands. Births during Fire Horse years, such as 1967, thus tend to decline. The fierce and barbarous Rider however proudly embodies everything about the Fire Horse image (save, ironically, killing her husband, though she did significantly outshine him), making for even longer-lasting burns when her horse charges or kicks opponents not born during a Fire and/or Horse year.

This Noble Phantasm is exclusive to Lady Zhurong in the Rider class.

Zhuque
    Vermillion Bird of the South

Type: Divine

“See the full extent of my reign over fire!”

One of the Four Symbols of the Chinese Constellations, the vermilion bird Zhuque (often identified with a peacock) is associated with the direction of South, the season of Summer, and the Element of Fire. Therefore, it is only natural that Rider would share a natural affinity for the bird, with the two sharing dominions.

Rider can partially manifest the Divine Beast through summoning its body parts, such as wings, claws, or tailfeathers, out of her own body or onto any of her rides, with Zhuque feeling more comfortable sprouting its parts out of living mounts, yet with vehicles giving less resistance to it.

But of course, the full Noble Phantasm allows Rider to summon the whole Divine Beast as her mount. Upon Rider invoking it using her signal-staff, the whole Vermillion Bird constellation will shimmer in the sky, regardless of the time of year, before it swoops down to the Earth for Rider to leap atop it.

Being a Celestial Divine Beast ruling over a whole Magical Element, Zhuque is unsurprisingly a massive mana drain, and like Rider’s Fire Horse Phantasm, being made of fire means it is not at all discreet. As an added advantage though, due to Zhuque’s subsequent misidentification with the legendary Phoenix, Rider is granted a boosted physical healing factor whenever this Phantasm is active.

Zhurong would still have some access to this Phantasm in another class, if not as a mount. As Archer she could infuse its feather into her flying daggers, for instance.
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; September 21st, 2022 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Fixing links to go directly to pixiv

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I guess everyone will get their inspiration back when the contest in October Starts.

Blog Entries
    Given I've been posting sheets near-daily, and both Andros and jishara also posted sheets yesterday, I'd say we're doing fine

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry but your sheets are not valid if NINE-lives is not happy. Please try harder next time.

Blog Entries
    Nails really is kinda carrying right now though. I might have been elsewhere, but I've been watching close enough to know the last few pages have been full of solid stuff all round.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, while I'm praising her, anyone who knows what a Persona is should totally click the link in her sig. Because I don't, but the prose feels nice in my brain.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Her style just doesn’t do it for me tbh. It doesn’t help that she is pretty much the only sheet writer steel posting stuff outside of jishara so it is pretty repetitive.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe post meaningful comments talking about your grievances with her style then? At least then you'd bring some some value to the thread.
    You begging for entertainment is aggravating enough when the thead is actually dead, but doing it when other people are actively posting is just disrespectful.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider Lady Zhurong
    To do good on my own advice, I read your latest sheet.
    Always appreciate getting the lore before the skills whenever the order isn't that relevant to the reading experience, and you ahve some very fun additions The Master examples aren't something I've seen before but they're a neat way to give further insight into her character and get me to imagine her in an actual narrative rather than an isolated character.
    I love the super short "mandatory" description for skills, I also always try to keep them as sucinct as possible, though skill selection could use some work. Basically all vanilla skills from FSN and that's just not what Servant design looks like nowadays, it makes her bland.
    Her first Noble Phantasm is pretty basic but also very flavorful and ties well with her character. I'm not a fan of the second one though, it's more interesting, mechanically-speaking, but feels very tacked on, considering it's not even related to the god she claimed to be related to, but a completely different myth that just happens to also be Chinese (as far as I understood it). You could've improved this by playing up the connection between Zhuque and Zhurong in her bio or Divinity skill, or even just giving her the same abilities but coming from Zhurong, with the purely aesthetic influence of Zhuque remaining due to his inevitable association with fire.
    It was a nice read.

That said, I have to be that guy (again) in this thread and point out that Zerochan is not a source, it's an aggregator. Your link on the second image even has the actual source right there, so I don't see why you couldn't link directly to the artists pixiv or twitter.

Blog Entries
    I was actually thinking of replacing Zhuque with another Phantasm... but it may be an even more out there one. The god Zhurong has been portrayed as riding two dragons at the same time, so since she's related enough to him, I had the idea to make that the NP instead.
    That said, I thought it'd be weird if I didn't mention the vermillion bird Zhuque at all, given they rule over the same domains (Fire and South)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Your idea brings something else to mind.
    Very recently FGO has turned Nikitich's horse into a dragon for very little reason. It was a bad move there but I think it sets a precedent that can work pretty well here.
    Turning her horse into a dragon for her to ride deepens the connection between Lady Zhurong and god Zhurong while also not elevating her too much, since she has just one dragon compared to his two.

The bulk of the absurdity is left to the Servant system, since that's to blame for her real horse turning into the dragon, so you don't even have to stretch her factual connection to the god too much to include it.

also what the fuck Nikitich isn't recent at all Tunguska happened December last year oh god