Page 125 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2575115120123124125126127130135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Yeah i think you are kinda right about the recency of Servants. Armstrong was a Servant in the story that takes place on the moon in 1000years or so, right? And iirc there were legal problems when the real Armstrong heard about it, so i guess it only applies to canon Servants and not really our fun projects. More modern Servants will sure be rare to see. From my standpoint i would consider Simo Häyhä one of the last Servants. If modern day servants would qualify as Servants, they would already need a legendary or infamous reputation now in some specific fields. Häyhä, Charly Chaplin, Zodiac Killer, Armstrong, Monroe, Disney, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, different presidents perhaps, Bin Laden even, famous authors like JK Rowling, heck perhaps even Steve Jobs or Elon Musk in several decades could qualify. The thing is with some of them that their legends are still in the works and therefore creating sheets for them is not that easy imo.
    Tho I like the Servantverse idea. Dont see many sheets for them around.
    Congrats, you've convinced me to rewrite my Disney sheet. Be proud of the chaos I shall unleash!

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You really like Vortigern, huh morg? It will be interesting to see what they gonna do in the next LB if it ever comes out
    It is interesting to read through your little stories, they are easily digestible and not on the verge of whole fanfics. And there is a world where female Merlin exists in Chaldea. thats nice.
    The use of music during your stories is cool as well.
    I hope you make haste and read through all the singularities and LB soon, so you perhaps start making ur own.

Yog, as long the chaos is entertaining im all for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    You really like Vortigern, huh morg?
    This is me saying goodbye to him. A fun finale for a character I thoroughly enjoyed making. Now, I can probably finally get him out of my head.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    This is me saying goodbye to him. A fun finale for a character I thoroughly enjoyed making. Now, I can probably finally get him out of my head.
    Let me tell you Morg : Uffhvthatvwas something congrats now you must think of a summoning that blows the store up as a whole in the air ,that was sarcastic it seems you like to give Chaldea a hard time .

One Question would this Berserker accept a non human Master ?

Also little state teport my servant is making progress he may be able defeat Your Vortigern Berserker. As he will be depending on the circumstances be a powerfull Ally and lrotector or like this Berserker a hell of Opponent.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question would this Berserker accept a non human Master ?
    Technically, yes. Were an inhuman, un-divinely linked being to summon him, a contract may be capable of forming. The problem being that, due to his high magic resistance and nature, they likely wouldn't be able to restrain him if they were not onboard with his mad desire. If they were an obstacle, the beast would simply drain them through the link and move on, as it doesn't need a master to exist after summon. If the master was something like a nature spirit or demi-human, the former would likely go along because Gaia's been against Humanity for a while now and the latter would feel the urge to because of Phantasmal Blessing. Basically, even with a contract, they aren't the ones in control.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:36 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Broad)Caster of the Information Age
    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Masters and Servants of all ages, welcome to our new hit talk and variety show series, Chaldea Night Live! Starring your host, the incredibly multi-talented genius inventor, engineer, innovator, cinematographer, and most recently, independent producer; the one and only... Caster!!"

Source

"Ah, it's not enough, there's still so much more I'd like to do on this borrowed time. Of course, I could go back to engineering and inventing, but the people won't remember me just for that, won't they? They want a story, a narrative to entertain themselves with. Honest efforts are trampled in favor of business and headlines. That's true not just in showbiz, but also in life. So if that's what the people wants, that's exactly what I'll give them."

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: -
    True Name: John Logie Baird
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Scotland (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D- (EX)
    AGI: E (EX)
    MGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Likes: People acknowledging his efforts, making something worth remembering
    Dislikes: His illness, being forgotten, unfair competition
    Talent: Engineering, acting, learning new things
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Edison, Guglielmo Marconi, the BB Channel
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: Old television parts

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (C+)

The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster can create a small "studio", where he may host his shows. Influenced by Caster's outlook on life, the mana gained through this Skill is treated similarly to "revenue", in a sense that while at first Caster may only accumulate minuscule amounts of mana, the amount may gradually increase the more well-known he becomes. Similarly, he can also share this
    revenue
    mana
    with "guest stars" of his show, providing them with minor healing spells and small energy boosts.

Item Construction (False) (D)

A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. Allows one to manufacture items, from implements of war to standard appliances. A modern Servant with little affinity for magecraft, Caster only obtains this Skill by virtue of his class container. At most, he can only manufacture props for his show and several engineering tools. Caster can technically use these items in combat, but combined with his own inexperience, most of these items prove useless in any actual fight. If anything, these tools only serve to help him as an engineer and performer.

Personal Skills
    Pioneer of the Stars (EX)

A Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Credited as the inventor of the first working television, it can be said that Caster was one of the few individuals responsible for kick-starting the information age and further accelerate the rapid decline of mystery in the 20th century. A man who created the basis of a system that would connect the world together, his perseverance is undeniable. He attempted countless trials and errors, and with lack of fame and funding, he resorted to using the most mundane appliances for his initial product. That said, despite the evident proof of his ingenuity, most of Caster's fame came posthumously. This feeds into his mild inferiority complex, believing himself to be nothing more than "a small stepping stone for the march of progress".

Human Signal (EX)

A unique variation of Innocent Monster attributed to Caster's association to the concept of "televised broadcasting" itself. Allow's Caster to transform his body into signal and "enter" televisions and other similar broadcasting devices such as computers, laptops, and smartphones... or so it would seem. While outsiders may see this Skill as Caster "entering" the TV, it would be more precise to say that he creates a pseudo-reality marble and connects this realm to the devices via electronic signals, essentially creating his own "channel" of sorts. Unless one is personally invited by Caster or possess the specific ability required to enter this "channel", Caster is effectively untouchable while in "broadcast mode" (though he can't directly interact with his surroundings either). This transforms his agility and endurance parameter to EX for the duration of the "broadcast mode". In this state, his speed is adjusted according to the local network, allowing him to quickly jump between devices and even broadcast himself into multiple devices at once for an increased mana cost. The only way to defeat him in this state would be to isolate his signal using a signal jamming device and destroy the device he's currently in, forcing his physical body to manifest in reality once again.

Signal Modification (C)

A Skill denoting Caster's penchant for tinkering with signals. A composite Skill based on two of Caster's feat; first, how he achieved the first transatlantic television transmission between London and New York. Second, how as a child, he rigged up a telephone exchange to connect his bedroom to those of his friends across the street. Allows two functions: the amplification and redirection of signals and similar entities. The amplification, as its name suggests, allows him to increase the range of other area-of-effect Skills such as Charisma and Demonic Defender of the State, up to double the original range. Redirection, meanwhile, allows him to alter the established trajectory of incorporeal forces such as electronic signals, magical energy emitted through leylines, and even beam attacks.

Weak Constitution (C)

A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Caster spent his entire life in poor health. According to him, he lived knowing he was on borrowed time. This greatly motivated him to leave a mark on human history, while at the same time, greatly limited his possibilities, including how he was deemed unfit for service in the first World War, and how it prevented him from devoting even more of his time and well-being to his research and inventions. Caster is accompanied by the risk of a sudden status drop at anytime of every action. The probability is very low, but it gradually increases the more he overworks himself. If triggered mid-combat, the damage suffered could be devastating, on top of Caster's already low parameters.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Dawn of the Information Age - Mankind United as One
    To the Open World

"Behold the Information Age! The death of Mystery as mankind is brought together as one! This is my life's work! The gift that I, John Logie Baird, bestowed upon the advancement of humanity! To the bright, open world! Lights, camera, action! It's SHOWTIME!​"

Source

Type: Anti-Populace, Anti-Mystery
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

A Noble Phantasm embodying the concept of television itself, which Caster invented. A system that connects the world together, sharing both information and emotion to the masses. The best-kept secrets could become common knowledge, and one person's emotions could incite an entire nation's, all in a matter of hours. Symbolizing the death of mystery, upon its activation, all broadcasting devices within the radius of a city surrounding Caster would radiate a powerful, Anti-Mystery energy, turning even a simple smartphone into a deadly weapon against Servants from the distant past. This effect is extremely devastating when used on a modern, densely populated city. For these Servants, the attack would come from literally everywhere and anywhere, and even blocking can only help so much, as their very existences are gradually corroded by the unending march of human progress.

A second application of this Noble Phantasm embodies the television's power not as a "slayer of mysteries", but as a means of entertainment. Representing how programs could hold sway over their audiences, upon its activation, this Noble Phantasm establishes a connection with countless broadcasting devices within Caster's vicinity and greatly amplifies all emotional reactions felt by the audience. A bit of happiness would become manic euphoria, sadness would become heartrending sorrow, and anger would be enough to incite an angry mob. This effect applies to all channels within the device, both existing ones as well as Caster's own. In a way, perhaps this effect also represents Caster's more cynical outlook on both his inventions and the entire show business; the simple-minded, emotional public couldn't care less for the truth, they only want a good narrative to drive themselves. Befitting of this belief, Caster normally uses this effect to spread misinformation, perform character assassination, and instigate witch hunts, all while maintaining his "TV show host" persona.

The best way to avoid both of this Noble Phantasm's effects would be to prevent Caster from "connecting" to the local network to begin with, forcing him to maintain his physical form. This can be done through the use of signal jammers, or perhaps more simply, by triggering a thorough, citywide blackout, isolating him from the network.

Description
    Caster's True Name is John Logie Baird, a Scottish inventor, electrical engineer, and innovator who demonstrated the first working television system.

At first glance, Caster may seem like a perfect image of a genius: shrewd, somewhat arrogant, yet resilient and innovative. While his snarky and condescending attitude may rub others the wrong way, he truly does possess the ability to excel in almost everything he puts his mind in, which combined with his persistence, makes him an inspirational figure in his own way, though he would shrug off such claims with his usual condescension, claiming that "guiding the masses is a natural duty for the gifted such as myself".

Due to his penchant for taking up new hobbies and learning new things, perhaps it's unsurprising that not long after summoning, Caster quickly got into TV producing and broadcasting. His independently-made talk and variety show, Chaldea Night Live, quickly became a smash hit (since his only competitions are the BB Channel and the long-running mystery/thriller anthology Alfred Hitchcock Presents). As a TV show host, Caster seemingly exaggerates his personality even further, taking his arrogance and condescension to comical levels, while also prone to making bad extremely puns to entertain his audience (which more often than not would just cause them to facepalm instead). To some extent, this more scummy attitude may stem from the fact that as long as Caster is "inside" the TV, he's effectively invincible and free from the consequences of his own actions. Nonetheless, he actually does possess a keen sense of journalism, showmanship, and curiosity, which demonstrates his more human side and allowed his program to become as famous as it is today. All in all, he's an amazing TV show host, to the point that some may forget that he has no prior experience in showbiz during his lifetime. That said, one can't deny the feeling that Caster is still constantly hiding something underneath his confident smile. It's as if he completely threw away "the inventor" and fully adopted "the TV host".

Underneath his initial persona, Caster is a deeply insecure individual wishing to leave his mark on the world. Born with a weak constitution, he always knew that he's living on borrowed time and could die at any moment. So he desired to create something worth remembering. This belief is what motivated him throughout his life, continuously working to create something that future generations would remember him for, occasionally to the detriment of his own health. After all, to him, "it's okay to die as long as the future will remember me". Yet despite his best efforts, he lost not due to lack of talent or effort, but simply because an unavoidable lack of resources and connections. Despite creating the first working television system and subsequently, the first color television, his fame was short-lived as his products were quickly rendered obsolete by tech giants of the time, such as the British Marconi-EMI and Edison's General Electric Company. He spent his later years in relative obscurity, considered only as a minor stepping stone in the development of the television, and the Information Age as a whole.

This experience left him extremely bitter towards what he perceived as "unfair competition", how he lost simply because of something outside his control. He resented his competitors for taking away what he believes to be his life's purpose from him, while also resenting himself for "not trying hard enough". At the same time, he also developed a somewhat cynical outlook on the general public, believing how they couldn't care less about the truth, and only cares for simple narratives crafted by powerful giants such as Edison and Marconi, while those less fortunate could only be swept under the rug, even if they do possess genuine talent. Caster likens this to showbiz, where hard work alone isn't enough; one must also possess riches, connections, and even occasionally stir up drama and conflict to "stay relevant" and not be forgotten. This belief may have influenced his decision to take up TV-hosting, after seeing the fame and connections accrued by those who work in the field. In a way, the talented TV host serves as a way to distance himself from the "plain, forgettable inventor" he once was. Occasionally, Caster's genius inventor side may emerge and he may start working on new inventions, but he tends to suppress this side of himself, not out of resentment, but simply because he believes his inventions still couldn't meet his absurdly high standards, despite how amazing and world-changing they actually are. In order to be remembered, he only wishes to present "the best of the best", and none of his inventions have reached that level (at least according to himself).

These insecurities and unresolved grudges lead to Caster being an absolute perfectionist, both as an inventor (spending countless hours researching and working on new ideas) and a host (endlessly working on new scripts and rehearsing his program), once again to the detriment of his own health. To him, everything less than perfect is simply unacceptable, and he must do everything within his power to create "something worth remembering" this time around. Upon learning of his posthumous fame, his opinion of himself may improve, but he still tends to sell himself short, believing that he can still come up with something better. In a way, perhaps his initial curiosity, determination, and perseverance as an inventor is still there, buried underneath numerous layers of exaggerated bravado and self-destructive insecurities. With some help, it may still be possible for him to regain his original passion.

Lore
    John Logie Baird (1888-1946) was a Scottish inventor, electrical engineer, and innovator who demonstrated his working television system on 26 January 1926. He went on to invent the first publicly demonstrated color television system, and the first purely electronic color television picture tube.

John Logie Baird was born on 14 August 1888 in Helensburgh on the west coast of Scotland, the son of a clergyman. Dogged by ill health for most of his life, he nonetheless showed early signs of ingenuity, rigging up a telephone exchange to connect his bedroom to those of his friends across the street. His studies at the Glasgow and West of Scotland Technical College were interrupted by the outbreak of World War One. Rejected as unfit for the forces, he served as superintendent engineer of the Clyde Valley Electrical Power Company. When the war ended he set himself up in business, with mixed results.

Baird then moved to the south coast of England and applied himself to creating a television, a dream of many scientists for decades. His first crude apparatus was made of odds and ends (including an old hatbox, a pair of scissors, some darning needles, a few bicycle light lenses, a used tea chest, sealing wax, and a bottle of glue), but by 1924 he managed to transmit a flickering image across a few feet. On 26 January 1926 he gave the world's first demonstration of true television before 50 scientists in an attic room in central London. In 1927, his television was demonstrated over 438 miles of telephone line between London and Glasgow, and he formed the Baird Television Development Company. (BTDC). In 1928, the BTDC achieved the first transatlantic television transmission between London and New York and the first transmission to a ship in mid-Atlantic. He also gave the first demonstration of both color and stereoscopic television.

In 1929, the German post office gave him the facilities to develop an experimental television service based on his mechanical system, the only one operable at the time. Sound and vision were initially sent alternately, and only began to be transmitted simultaneously from 1930. However, Baird's mechanical system was rapidly becoming obsolete as electronic systems were developed, chiefly by Marconi-EMI in Britain and the General Electronic Company America. Lacking the fame, resources, and connections required to further develop his own products. Soon after, his system was completely dropped in favor of more advanced televisions. He spent the rest of his life in relative obscurity until he passed away in 1946 due to his lifelong poor health.

Most of Baird's fame came posthumously. Australian television's Logie Awards were named in his contributions to the invention of the television. In 2006, he was named as one of the 10 greatest Scottish scientists in history, having been listed in the National Library of Scotland's 'Scottish Science Hall of Fame'. In 2014, the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) inducted Logie Baird into The Honor Roll, which "posthumously recognizes individuals who were not awarded Honorary Membership during their lifetimes but whose contributions would have been sufficient to warrant such an honor". In 2015, he was inducted into the Scottish Engineering Hall of Fame. In 2017, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) unveiled a bronze street plaque at 22 Frith Street (Bar Italia), London, dedicated to Baird and the invention of television. Unknown to the man, more than half a decade after his passing, his legacy lived on.

Relationships
    Onstage

Voyager:
    "On today's segment of 'Are You Smarter than a Sentient Space Probe?', we invite our audiences to answer a series of trivia questions relating to human history and culture! We bring you the star of today's program, humanity's little envoy to the Sea of Stars, the Little Prince himself... VOYAGER-KUN! Let's give him a big round of applause!"

Nero Claudius, Elizabeth Bathory, Jirocho Shimizu:
    "Coming up next, on our music corner, for the first time live, we bring you the up-and-coming band who took Chaldea by storm, and left a literal storm after every performance! Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Roma ☆ Csejte ☆ Shimizu Family Alliance! Audiences are advised to keep earplugs at the ready during this performance, as we take absolutely no responsibility for whatever happens next! Are you ready, folks!? Cameras rolling in THREE! TWO! O-"

*This channel is experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by*

Frances Glessner Lee, James Moriarty, Ibaraki Douji:
    "On today's episode of 'Chaldea Crime Hunters', we are joined by the legendary forensic criminologist and the infamous Napoleon of Crime in an engaging, educational talkshow on understanding the darkness lying deep within the human mind! On today's case study, we discuss a recent candy theft perpetrated by one Oni "I" (name withheld for privacy reasons)! Just what sort of depraved madness lie within her mind to execute one of Chaldea's largest heist yet!? Stay tuned to find out, right after a few messages from our sponsors!"

Arcueid Brunestud:
    "Tonight we bring you a very special episode, starring a very special guest appearance! You're right, ladies and gentlemen! It's the one and only, the White Princess of the True Ancestors, Arcu- eh? Wait, what? A-Ahem, excuse me for a moment... Whaddaya' mean the guest isn't here yet!? The fans have been demanding it since forever, and they've practically been begging for it ever since I did that long-awaited episode with Muramasa a few weeks back! You can't summon her? Why's that? Eh? 'Try the Arcade'? What the heck is that supposed to mean!? I'd like a word with her manager! Crap, hopefully this wouldn't affect our ratings too much..."

Backstage

BB, the Sakura Five:
    "Hmm, this BB channel is actually pretty good at maintaining its viewer base, but I can see how some considered them to rely too much on the 'waifu factor' sometimes... Welp, that formula does seem to work, though, so who am I to dispute it? Maybe I should get a cute assistant as well in the future to draw more audience..."

Alfred Hitchcock:
    "Your use of subtle cues to manipulate the human psyche is something to behold. Perhaps I could learn a thing or two from it... Er, don't get me wrong, though, I'm talking as a fellow producer, not as an inventor."

Thomas Edison:
    "It's the King of Inventors himself! ...Or should I say, the King of Patents, heh. Inventions don't come from 1% inspiration and 99% effort, as you said. That way of reasoning is just far too simplistic for someone of your caliber! You fail to account for one's preexisting reputation, financial resources, political, social, and economic climate, and a multitude of other factors outside of your control! Things that most of us don't have, no matter how much passion, sincerity, and determination we put into our work! So many of us wanted to be half the man you were, and for you to shamelessly discredit their efforts like that... how on earth is that fair!? How come they see you as an inspiration!? How the hell is that fair!?"

Nikola Tesla, George Melies, B.F. Skinner:
    "Fellow brilliant minds overshadowed by so-called 'geniuses'... a pity. Say, would you mind showing me some of your works sometime? I don't have any ongoing shows and I'm bored out of my mind at the moment, but I might just give them a read if I feel like it. Don't count on it too much, though. After all, I'm just a TV host, not an inventor."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    I've usually never been too confident in writing more modern Servants due to their sparse legends, and the challenge to balance them (they should be on the weaker side, but not too weak either), but Caster here turned out unexpectedly well, in my opinion. I sure had fun writing him, especially those onstage lines.

- As a modern Servant, I tried hard to come up with an interesting gimmick for this guy. I hit a dead-end until I read this manga about idols, and I drew parallels between his desire to be remembered and the nature of showbiz itself. Afterwards, I figured that the two are similar enough, and I might as well tie them together. That's where the idea of him being a TV host came from. Seeing how some Servants are affected by modern trends (such as Sei Shonagon, Sakata Kintoki, and Quetzalcoatl), I suppose it wouldn't be too far-fetched to imagine him this way.

- In a HGW, his entire strategy basically revolves around using Human Signal and his NP to hide inside TVs and other similar devices, nuke the more powerful/older Servants using the NP's first effect (especially if he's summoned in a bustling, modern city), and use the NP's second effect to sow chaos and eliminate the remaining survivors. While inside the TV, he normally acts as smug and condescending as possible, knowing that pretty much nothing can harm him there. Hopefully no one brings a signal jammer to the fight to drag him out of his safe space.

- Aside from Edison's patent-hungry ambitions, Caster feels another layer of hatred towards him, simply because he sees a part of himself in him. Both started from nothing and worked hard to create something worthwhile, but while Edison became rich and famous, Caster was quickly forgotten until decades in the future. It's like seeing a different, more successful version of yourself, knowing you can't be that person.

- The desire for fame alone is usually a pretty shallow motivation for a character, but hopefully I managed to flesh it out better by tying it with his weak constitution. Knowing your life is fleeting and could end at any moment, of course you'd want to leave a lasting legacy to the world.

- If you haven't caught it yet, each of his onstage lines referenced a certain popular TV show:
    * Voyager --> Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader
    * Nero, Elizabeth, and Jirocho --> MTV music programs
    * Frances, Moriarty, Ibaraki --> Criminal Minds and Mindhunters

- I imagine him having a shrewd ikemen voice off-stage, and having the exaggerated, comedic Kaguya-sama narrator voice whenever he's onstage.
    Last edited by BnEl15; March 6th, 2021 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Added fun fact regarding his voice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post

Icarus: Did not expect Icarus to be ported as a rebellious teen, but it works out fairly well. His stats are fair and he is an interesting character, I'm a little surprised to see Daedalus portrayed like that (although I wonder if that's what he was actually like or Icarus' perception of the matter) as he seemed to be mostly just a caring parental figure to Icarus and even warned him against flying to high or low.
    Yeah he's not the strongest servant, he's just very fast and even then he has little control of his momentum. Also that depiction of Daedalus is more in-line with the original myth. Greek hero brought low by hubris, fatal flaw and all that.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True that. Is there a timeline or something for the Artoria stuff in Fate, trying to fit where stuff like most of Galahad's story doesn't mesh well with me mentally (I think it went something like Tristan's rebuke and leaving her -> Lancelot's betray -> Modred's rebellion -> death [with Tristan dying before Modred's rebellion as I don't think he was there for that]; but trying to place when things like the holy grail quest and when that happened, the battle with Vortigern, when specific members of the knights of the round joined her [and how old they may by proxy] is something I have never been able to nail down well either in the original stories or in Nasu). Also question do we even know if the old table (the prototype knights of the round existing during Uther's time which had Brunor Le Noir's father (Brunor the brown, the dragon knight [the guy who at 120 beat Arthur, Palamedes, Lancelot, and Gawain all in jousts]) even exists in Nasuverse?
    To my knowledge no, there's no official timeline or anything in that regards.

But because I was curious as well, I decided to compile a rough framework detailing what has been officially stated as well as things we can infer from other official stuff.

Take With A Grain Of Salt

Pre-Kingship:
    • (Unspecified Time) Morgan Le Fay is born to Uther Pendragon, the King of Britain and an unknown woman.
    • Uther impregnates Igraine who then gives birth to Artoria per Merlin's prophecy.
    • As part of the deal, baby Artoria is sent away to be raised by Sir Ector alongside Kay.
    • Caliburn, the Sword in the Stone appears to herald the selection of the Rightful Heir to Uther Pendragon (who has presumably died?). Artoria pulls Caliburn out of the Stone and becomes King.

Ten Years of Victory:
    • (Unspecified Time) Artoria marries Princess Guinevere in a political union to bring about stability in Britain.
    • (Inference) Sir Balin joins Artoria's retinue but dies mere weeks later in a battle with Balan, leaving behind his sword that Galahad Alter eventually uses.
    • The Knights of the Round Table are formed with Bedivere being the first member. Gawain and Kay join at some point afterwards.
    • (Inference) Artoria defeats and kills the demonic boar Twrch Trwyth as part of the many trials of Culhwch.
    • The other members of the Round Table filter in - including Sir Ywain who departs the group later. Notably Agravain was installed into the group as an assassin by Morgan le Fay.
    • (Unspecified Time) Proto-verse's Arthur battles the Questing Beast and notices that it has been injured previously by Sir Palamedes.
    • Artoria engages in battle (presumably with King Pellinore) and Caliburn is broken as a result of Morgan Le Fay's machinations. Artoria is then given Excalibur by Lady of the Lake, Vivian. (Presumably Excalibur-Galatine is given to Gawain here as well).
    • Vortigern tries to usurp the throne from Artoria and engages in a battle with her and Gawain by transforming into the "avatar of Britain" after drinking the blood of a dragon. He is ultimately defeated after Artoria pierces his heart with Rhongomyniad.

The Downfall of the Kingdom:
    • (Unspecified Time) Merlin transforms Artoria into a pseudo-male in order to extract sperm to create an heir. Whilst in this state, she is enchanted by Morgan who steals the sperm and later uses it to create the homunculus Mordred.
    • Percival, Galahad, Mordred, Gaheris and Gareth all join the Round Table Knights. Gareth in particular is known to have been an esquire serving under Lancelot previously.
    • Declaring "the King does not understand the hearts of men", Tristan departs the Round Table. Afterwards he dies alongside his love Iseult.
    • The secret affair between Lancelot and Queen Guinevere begins.
    • The Grail Quest occurs upon which Percival lays to rest the immortal Witch Kundry and retrieves the Holy Spear. Likewise Galahad obtains the Holy Grail but returns it to Heaven (and maybe ascends there himself?).
    • Agravain discovers the affair between Lancelot and the Queen and exposes it to the public, upon which the Queen is arrested and ordered to be executed.
    • During the rescue attempt of the Queen, Lancelot kills both Gaheris and Gareth. The pair then flee back to Lancelot's domain of France alongside some allies.
    • The Roman Expedition begins in which Artoria is away from Britain. Proto-verse's Arthur engages with the Roman Emperor Lucius Tiberius and kills him in battle, thus becoming the ruler of Rome.
    • Mordred who was spurned by rejection after revealing her identity to Artoria launches an insurrection to take the throne whilst she is gone.
    • Upon returning to Britain, the Scabbard Avalon is stolen by Morgan Le Fay.
    • The Battle of Camlann occurs. Lancelot is prevented from returning to help by Gawain who himself is struck down by Mordred. Artoria retaliates by killing Mordred but is fatally wounded in return.
    • Bedivere carries Artoria away whereby she instructs him to return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake and he eventually complies. Artoria is taken to Avalon to sleep as the "once and future king".
    • (Unspecified Time) Morgan entrusts both of the weapons "Add" and "Erosion" to Gray's village.
    • (Unspecified Time) Merlin is said to have helped the Paladins of Charlemagne before being caught in the "Tower of Avalon" as part of a trap by the Lady of the Lake, Vivian.

Phew, I think that's everything - well, apart from minor tidbits like Richard mentioning Pelleas existing but we don't know anything other about how he fits in. Feel free to point out anything (major) I missed.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    To my knowledge no, there's no official timeline or anything in that regards.

But because I was curious as well, I decided to compile a rough framework detailing what has been officially stated as well as things we can infer from other official stuff.

Take With A Grain Of Salt

Pre-Kingship:
    • (Unspecified Time) Morgan Le Fay is born to Uther Pendragon, the King of Britain and an unknown woman.
    • Uther impregnates Igraine who then gives birth to Artoria per Merlin's prophecy.
    • As part of the deal, baby Artoria is sent away to be raised by Sir Ector alongside Kay.
    • Caliburn, the Sword in the Stone appears to herald the selection of the Rightful Heir to Uther Pendragon (who has presumably died?). Artoria pulls Caliburn out of the Stone and becomes King.

Ten Years of Victory:
    • (Unspecified Time) Artoria marries Princess Guinevere in a political union to bring about stability in Britain.
    • (Inference) Sir Balin joins Artoria's retinue but dies mere weeks later in a battle with Balan, leaving behind his sword that Galahad Alter eventually uses.
    • The Knights of the Round Table are formed with Bedivere being the first member. Gawain and Kay join at some point afterwards.
    • (Inference) Artoria defeats and kills the demonic boar Twrch Trwyth as part of the many trials of Culhwch.
    • The other members of the Round Table filter in - including Sir Ywain who departs the group later. Notably Agravain was installed into the group as an assassin by Morgan le Fay.
    • (Unspecified Time) Proto-verse's Arthur battles the Questing Beast and notices that it has been injured previously by Sir Palamedes.
    • Artoria engages in battle (presumably with King Pellinore) and Caliburn is broken as a result of Morgan Le Fay's machinations. Artoria is then given Excalibur by Lady of the Lake, Vivian. (Presumably Excalibur-Galatine is given to Gawain here as well).
    • Vortigern tries to usurp the throne from Artoria and engages in a battle with her and Gawain by transforming into the "avatar of Britain" after drinking the blood of a dragon. He is ultimately defeated after Artoria pierces his heart with Rhongomyniad.

The Downfall of the Kingdom:
    • (Unspecified Time) Merlin transforms Artoria into a pseudo-male in order to extract sperm to create an heir. Whilst in this state, she is enchanted by Morgan who steals the sperm and later uses it to create the homunculus Mordred.
    • Percival, Galahad, Mordred, Gaheris and Gareth all join the Round Table Knights. Gareth in particular is known to have been an esquire serving under Lancelot previously.
    • Declaring "the King does not understand the hearts of men", Tristan departs the Round Table. Afterwards he dies alongside his love Iseult.
    • The secret affair between Lancelot and Queen Guinevere begins.
    • The Grail Quest occurs upon which Percival lays to rest the immortal Witch Kundry and retrieves the Holy Spear. Likewise Galahad obtains the Holy Grail but returns it to Heaven (and maybe ascends there himself?).
    • Agravain discovers the affair between Lancelot and the Queen and exposes it to the public, upon which the Queen is arrested and ordered to be executed.
    • During the rescue attempt of the Queen, Lancelot kills both Gaheris and Gareth. The pair then flee back to Lancelot's domain of France alongside some allies.
    • The Roman Expedition begins in which Artoria is away from Britain. Proto-verse's Arthur engages with the Roman Emperor Lucius Tiberius and kills him in battle, thus becoming the ruler of Rome.
    • Mordred who was spurned by rejection after revealing her identity to Artoria launches an insurrection to take the throne whilst she is gone.
    • Upon returning to Britain, the Scabbard Avalon is stolen by Morgan Le Fay.
    • The Battle of Camlann occurs. Lancelot is prevented from returning to help by Gawain who himself is struck down by Mordred. Artoria retaliates by killing Mordred but is fatally wounded in return.
    • Bedivere carries Artoria away whereby she instructs him to return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake and he eventually complies. Artoria is taken to Avalon to sleep as the "once and future king".
    • (Unspecified Time) Morgan entrusts both of the weapons "Add" and "Erosion" to Gray's village.
    • (Unspecified Time) Merlin is said to have helped the Paladins of Charlemagne before being caught in the "Tower of Avalon" as part of a trap by the Lady of the Lake, Vivian.

Phew, I think that's everything - well, apart from minor tidbits like Richard mentioning Pelleas existing but we don't know anything other about how he fits in. Feel free to point out anything (major) I missed.

Thanks Skull for giving me some orientation ! One Question which tipps would you have for the making of a Perccival and a Morgan Le Fay servant ?

and have you a gues what These burndening circumstances of Morgan could have been ?

Blog Entries
    John Logie Baird: "Tonight, on Chaldea Night Live, EMIYA tells all about his tragic past, special guest band Kirei and the Servants keeps us all alert with a new brand of metal, and we ask Artoria the question that's been on everybody's mind 'Which did she prefer? An innie, or an outie?' All this and more right up after this commercial break. Sponsored by Caster Flakes: Taste the Magic!"
    Not sure on Byakuya for a FC, but he's a very interesting non-combative Servant from a person I didn't even know existed. A good job, though I think the description could be cut down a bit, but that's just me.

Blog Entries
    Part 4 of 3 (I needed that 4th part)

Vortigern the Usurper: It's a good sheet, but there are a few issues with it. The main one is that it is borderline if not flat out impossible for Berserker to support itself with only mana. As pointed out in Fate Stay Night; mana is not unlimited, the area holding the grail in the 5th holy grail war, and entire massive cavern beneath a mountain only held around 1000 units of mana and if drain it was described that it would take weeks or months to replenish that amount. Dragons are not perpetual motion machines and cannot simply survive "no matter what" there is a reason why even with her dragon core active Artoria still needs a master, there is a reason why when the decline in mystery occurred that dragons began to retreat to the reverse side of the world (and those that didn't died), when the age of mystery began to decline so did the amount of mana in the world (something pointed out by comparing the time it takes Saber of Black to charge his sword versus Seigfired when he was alive [which due to the world having much more mana back then he could simply siphon it in and charge his sword faster than as a servant]).

The best way I can put it is that dragon cores generate heir own energy to survive, but it isn't enough to supplant the need for mana from the outside world, hypothetically if a dragon needed 5000 units of energy to survive for one week and their core could provide 3000, it's still up to them to rely on absorbing mana to obtain the remaining 2000 units of energy that week to continue living. Thus when mystery (and by proxy mana started declining [as well as the rate at which mana replenished itself in an area potentially declining]) then dragons had no way to survive and thus had to leave. Put bluntly the amount of mana most of the modern world would have would not be enough to keep Berserker alive without a master, especially so considering that if he stayed in place after he drained all the mana in it, then it would take weeks to recharge (and unless he can tap into a ley line [which even they have limits]) then he would deprive himself of mana and dissipate without mana to remain unless he was being supported by Gaia with some sort of contract.

True that. Is there a timeline or something for the Artoria stuff in Fate, trying to fit where stuff like most of Galahad's story doesn't mesh well with me mentally (I think it went something like Tristan's rebuke and leaving her -> Lancelot's betray -> Modred's rebellion -> death [with Tristan dying before Modred's rebellion as I don't think he was there for that]; but trying to place when things like the holy grail quest and when that happened, the battle with Vortigern, when specific members of the knights of the round joined her [and how old they may by proxy] is something I have never been able to nail down well either in the original stories or in Nasu). Also question do we even know if the old table (the prototype knights of the round existing during Uther's time which had Brunor Le Noir's father (Brunor the brown, the dragon knight [the guy who at 120 beat Arthur, Palamedes, Lancelot, and Gawain all in jousts]) even exists in Nasuverse?

Fair enough, I can get wanting to give a guy a sword and wanting to explain where caliburn came from, I always liked to think it was a mystic code made by the fey and gifted to Merlin, and prior to Excalibur having been retconned into even more story importance and tied into Sefar's defeat I had my own theory regarding it. In Nasu's works it's said that Caliburns true power can only be drawn out when it's user has become the true king worthy of it and a link exists between Caliburn and Excalibur (modern scholars think they were actually the same sword) and we know Caliburn was broken and that Excalibur Galantine and Arondight were called sister swords to Excalibur. Based on all that my old theory is that when caliburn broke it was reforged by the fey into Excalibur and that either some of its parts were used to make Excalibur Galantine and Arondight (thus making them essentially all deriving from the same parent weapons, siblings of a sort) or that Excalibur Galantine and Arondight were created in parallel with Caliburn being reforged into excalibur, thus being sister weapons in that they were given to Artoria and her two greatest knights and were made at roughly the same time.

As for Crocea Mors (if you are talking about real life), don't get your hopes up on that end there are a couple factors which make it fairly unlikely (the first of them is that even if the sword is real we don't know fully where to start looking for it) that we will ever find it or that if we do it may even be a sword anymore. Considering that the romans likely had some amount of Iron from the conquest of Etruscans and learning of their Iron Age or that it may have been combed with carbon to make some rudimentary form of steel that means the blade would rust and corrode left to the elements, and rust doesn't just effect a weapon's surface it goes deep and penetrates deeper and deeper into the metal, if it were left lying around it would be so rusted that it likely may or may not have all but disintegrated due to the elements and such (or possibly been swept into the sea if it got caught up in a river). This even assumes it was left untouched which is fairly improbable, based on examinations of old battlefields we have generally found that most soldiers and armies would scavenge armor and weapons from their foe (likely both to deprive any opposing forces from taking the weapons to use against them, to develop a surplus of weapons and armor, and also if they could melt down some of the metal then they could forge new weapons and armor or other items [and anything they missed would have likely been scavenged by looters long before we came to dig up those battlefields]) which make this improbable. For all we know the real Crocea Mors may have been melted down into another weapon or even perhaps turned into coins after being broken centuries ago and thus may never be found. If you are talking about Nasu's world knowing mages someone probably has that thing lying around somewhere if only to brag that they have it.

I was not aware of the legal trouble with Armstrong, but I did recall Fate: Extra's world was ahead of the others by some amount (it surprises me they were willing to do Voyager if they got into that legal trouble before). I definitely can understand that limitation, having people's legends still grow and evolve over time does make it hard to do modern servants. As for the servant verse I generally like it as it tends to embrace some of the silliness in fate (The Picts possibly being alines, Merlin and Yoshitsune's mentor knowing each other, the Olympians being saint Mecha space gods, etc.) revels in it.

About the Unlimited Mana and the Phantasmal would you say it is nasuverse wise possible that there are few phantasmal beast that are still on the from the human inhabited side orf the world . like that the modern cryptids could after nasuverse be phantasmal Relict beings like the Himalayan Yeti types ,or the Chupacabra ? respectively the alleged Living dinosaurs like the african Mkole-mbembe , the Kongamato example wise ? or what otherNsuverse Explanation Options could be possible ?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster Baird: I always admire your talent of crafting characters. he is so layered and well thought out as a person. A great addition to your BnEl-verse of Chaldea. I was surprised when I did not see any WandaVision inspirations in there. And I hope his cocky attitude wont bring a certain scene from a certain Joacquin Phoenix movie into his show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post

Natural Enemy: Thomas Edison, Guglielmo Marconi, the BB Channel

Was this a reference to my Marconi sheet where he calls himself the "Architect of the Digital Age?" o3o

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    [/CENTER]

Was this a reference to my Marconi sheet where he calls himself the "Architect of the Digital Age?" o3o
    I did read your Marconi sheet a few times while looking up inspiration for a "modern"/tech-based NP, but overall, it's just because Marconi's company was the one to put the final nail in his coffin. They tested Baird's tv side-by-side with the Marconi Company's and it was proven that Marconi's was just flat-out better in every aspect, rendering Baird's tv completely obsolete. He'd probably still act pretty bitter to Marconi for that, even if Marconi himself wasn't directly involved in the incident.
    Last edited by BnEl15; March 7th, 2021 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Marconi: "Get good scrub"

Blog Entries
    John Logie Baird: well made and interesting abbillities i must say good work again i think you can made even modern servants reall good .

though i cant different as to ask what would he think of These servants :My Thales ,my Jimmu , my Hippocrates aswell what would he think of Shakespear like how would be a line where he host a intelectual talk Show ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    John Logie Baird: "Tonight, on Chaldea Night Live, EMIYA tells all about his tragic past, special guest band Kirei and the Servants keeps us all alert with a new brand of metal, and we ask Artoria the question that's been on everybody's mind 'Which did she prefer? An innie, or an outie?' All this and more right up after this commercial break. Sponsored by Caster Flakes: Taste the Magic!"
    Not sure on Byakuya for a FC, but he's a very interesting non-combative Servant from a person I didn't even know existed. A good job, though I think the description could be cut down a bit, but that's just me.
    Haha , Nice Joke my Friend ! Now we Need a Comedy Show lead by Menander , a Garden Show moderated by Theophrastes , the discovery Show with Steleski , a cooking Show with Emiya as Moderator respectively as Opponent in the cooking Matches ,with Parvati and Ishtar , Ilya and Kuro , and some more Guest Teams . Then a Zoological Show from Steller and some other Animal Researchers like Humboldt or Darwin . Aswell a the Show "Saints Talk " with Jeanne and Jeanne Alter as Moderators . Also to not dissapoint our Sport enthusiasts a Ride Grand Prix ,and the first Grand Chaldea Olympia games , with Chiron ,Scathach as Referee and Caren and Astrea as commentators alongside a third guest Moderator.

Now i give i back to Tom Hurkins with Weatther ..

Blog Entries
    I thought I was done, but I've made certain this time that he has no more interesting family members to catch my attention and make into Servants.

Master. I am Berserker. Please, allow me to aid you in your time of need. I swear to you now that, on my life, I will not abandon you, no matter the cost.

The Saintly Berserker

Source
    Other Classes: Saber, Santa Rider
    True Name: Vortimer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 205 cm.
    Weight: 101 kilo.
    Dislikes: His father's legacy. Those who stand by and allow horrible things to happen (including himself).
    Natural Enemy: Vortigern

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement (E-D):
    Though he technically went into something akin to a battle frenzy after the death of his brother, it was less a frenzy and more a cold, concentrated fury, denoting its E ranking. However, should he be angered in battle, an effect similar to Emotional Freezing takes hold of him, and the only thing in his sights becomes the object of his quiet fury. In this state, this Skill ranks up to D, and his Parameters all rank up by one except for Luck which instead ranks down.

Magic Resistance (A):
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills:
    Mana Burst (Light) (A):
    A subspecies of Mana Burst that is allowed only to saints, holy maidens, and holy knights, it endows them with advantage towards the evil aligned.

Already capable of using Mana Burst due to his bloodline, Berserker’s has been modified due to his status as a saint, giving him a further advantage against evilly aligned enemies.

Imperial Privilege (False) (B):
    While he was never king, the rewriting of history placed him in as the Ruler of Britain for a period of time before his death, thus granting him limited access to Skills granted by Imperial Privilege.

Rather than formed from his insistence, this Skill is formed by the insistence of others that he did, in fact, rule, and would have Skills befitting a ruler.

Saint (C):
    Due to his blessing by Saint Germainus and his efforts in rebuilding and establishing churches, Berserker was granted Sainthood, gaining effects such as "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", and "1 Rank-Up to Charisma".

Weakness (Poison) (B):
    Despite his strong constitution and defense, Berserker is cripplingly weak to poisonous effects due to the false claim that his mother poisoned him so his father could reclaim the throne. If a poison’s effects are fatal, he will succumb to them faster than others, and if they are not, his Parameters will all rank down by 2 and his Imperial Privilege and Mana Burst will be locked down alongside the normal effects of the poison until cured.

Noble Phantasm
    Benedizione Germani: My Body is My Weapon (A)
    Anti-Unit
    “May he never be without a weapon. May he always be stalwart in the pursuit of good and just works. May his mind never waver in the face of evil. Bless him, O’ Lord, so he may continue serving you as he already has.”

This Noble Phantasm is the blessing bestowed upon him by Saint Germainus after his fervent apology for his father’s actions and his aid in constructing churches and spreading God’s Word.

This Noble Phantasm applies two effects. The first being that he is never without a weapon. Rather than allowing him to manifest weapons, it acts akin to a certain knight’s Knight of Owner, with the difference being that Berserker has no need to recognize it as such. While they all gain status as “Berserker’s weapon”, gaining holy attributes and empowerment against the unholy, the strength differs depending on the tool used. For objects not generally considered weapons such as pens, chairs, buildings, and transportation vehicles, they become D rank. For objects considered weapons, but he is unfamiliar with, such as modern weapons, they become rank C. For weapons of his time such as axes, bows, and swords, he wields them at B rank. Noble Phantasms he takes from others retain their normal ranks but gain the “Holy” aspect if it is not already present. Were he forced to fight unarmed, his body would count as a C rank Noble Phantasm, as it is a “weapon he is familiar with”.

The second bestows him with an effect similar to a high-ranking Determination of Steel, unaffected by his Mad Enhancement, and giving him high resistance to mental and physical interference.

Bronllavyn: Short Broad (C)
    Anti-Space
    A sword previously used by his cousin Octa until Berserker killed him and took the weapon as his own. Berserker would wield this weapon until, on a hunting trip, he nearly drowned crossing a river due to its sheath filling with water, causing him to release the weapon in order to survive.

Despite its name, this sword is neither short nor incredibly broad. This six-foot-long iron great sword was described as “wide enough for Arthur's army to use as a bridge”. However, this is a misinterpretation. It is not that it is “wide” enough to act as a bridge, but that the sword is capable of shortening the distance between points, acting as a “bridge”.

Bronllavyn is able to “sever” the distance between “where the wielder is” to “where the wielder wants to go”. If it is only the wielder, Bronllavyn is able to simply move them from one place to another. If it were to be used as its description says, it would create a portal by slashing the air that others can pass through, though it would close shortly after.

Octa was unaware and unable to utilize this power due to not possessing the magical circuits to empower it, something Berserker was not lacking. However, this does mean it requires Berserker’s magical power to activate its ability, but this is not a large issue if he has a capable master.

Drawing this weapon locks out Vita Germani, but he is able to utilize its effect without drawing it, so he leaves it sheathed if a stronger weapon is available.

Lore
    The Beginning
    Given a name meaning “highest king”, Vortigern firmly believed from the day he was born that Vortimer would surpass him in every way.

Born in Camelot while his father was still king, he was not old enough to remember his time there before his abdicated the throne and traveled into the wilderness of Britain.

Raised to appreciate the natural world, Vortimer greatly admired his parents for the kindness they showed to the Phantasmal Beasts that roamed the forests. As time went on, and Vortigern trained him as he was in the Code of Chivalry, and Vortimer slowly grew into an accomplished swordsman under his father’s tutelage.

Eventually, more people joined them in the wilderness, hearing of and seeking out Voritgern, forming a tribe built around safeguarding the Phantasmal Species within Britain. With each passing week, they grew and grew, Vortimer’s brothers Catigern and Pascent joining them as well.

As he grew, though, Vortimer became curious about the world outside the wilderness. More specifically, he wished to see the city where he was born and his father ruled. When he was sixteen, he left his family’s tribe to see travel and view the rest of Britain, promising to one day return.
    He heard many things about the world outside the forest from his father and mother. What he had not expected was the first village he encountered to be under attack. Not bothering to find out the reason, he stole a sword from the attackers and drove them off.

The surviving villagers told him that a war had been fought for the last three years between the forces of Britain and the invading army of the Saxons. Realizing the danger, Vortimer considered returning to tell his father, but recalled how greatly his father had praised his brother Uther, King of Britain. After a moment, Vortimer decided he would go meet the king and offer his services.

Fighting the Saxons
    On his way to Camelot, he learned the king was not there, but at the frontlines leading his army. Learning this, he changed course toward Hertfordshire where Britain’s army had driven them.

When he arrived, it was shortly after the battle, one in which Uther, despite being described as “half-dead”, was able to kill the younger Oisc, the current king of the Saxons. Vortimer approached the army, telling them he wished to speak with the king. When asked who he was to ask for an audience with the king, he told them he was Vortimer, son of Vortigern.

One of the knights went to tell the king, and Vortimer was soon in the king’s tent. Uther did, in fact, look half-dead, but even so, his face lit up on seeing Vortimer. After the two discussed what had happened during the time between when Vortigern left to him arriving in Uther’s tent, Uther invited him to return to Camelot with him to tell him more of his brother.

On the way back, however, Uther drank from a spring the Saxons had poisoned, his death certain to occur before he returned to the city. Calling for Merlin, Vortimer bore witness to Uther placing Caliburn in the stone, the king dying shortly after.

Saddened by the sudden and unexpected death of his uncle, Vortimer returned to his father’s tribe, informing him of all that had occurred. Though saddened by his brother’s passing, Vortigern told him that the next king had already been decided, and that he was proud of what Uther had accomplished in his time as king.

Though he had only just met him, Vortimer felt a desire to avenge his uncle. Vortigern, feeling a similar desire, gathered his tribe and joined the fight against the Saxons.

Working alongside the army of Britain, Vortigern’s tribe was able to drive the Saxons back, pushing them to the Ilse of Thanet. Dividing their forces, both Vortigern and Vortimer led groups to repel further attempts to regain ground. During the third attempt, Votrimer watched as his younger brother Catigern was killed by Octa, son of Oisc, the new king of the Saxons, and his cousin. It is said that, upon witnessing this, Vortimer dropped his sword, a dark rage consuming him before he uprooted a nearby tree and killed the rest of the enemy forces by himself, killing Octa and claiming his weapon.

Joining together for the fourth battle, Vortigern, Vortimer, and his remaining brother drove the Saxons back out to sea, ending their invasion.

Realizing that it was possible these invasions may continue, Rowena told her husband that she would take Pascent, their youngest child, the Kent and work to prevent further invasions. Though he was adamant she remain with him, he could never win when his wife was determined, and eventually relented.

Vortigern the Usurper
    After this, Vortigern returned to the wilderness, but Vortimer, having seen the dangers of the world outside, had decided to travel around and help those in need as a wandering knight.

During that time, he would encounter Saint Germainus, with whom he would travel with for a time to help establish and restore churches across Britain ravaged by the war, culminating in the founding of Gwrtheyrnion.

Then, the day came when Vortigern called him home after discovering a dying white dragon. Soon after his talk with the King and failed attempts to convince them to remove Humanity from Britain, Vortigern decided to take matters into his own hands.

Vortimer, believing in his father, fought alongside his tribe against the forces of the king. However, this faith wavered over the course of the revolt, seeing the destruction and death they had caused in their pursuit. Vortimer, having spent a decade among the people of Britain, had grown attached to them, and not only watching but participating in their deaths ate away at his faith in his father.

Were they doing the right thing?

Caught between wanting to not take another life and wanting to follow and prove himself to his father, Vortimer eventually found he could not allow this anymore. Even if his father was right, even if this would lead to the disappearance and death of Phantasmal Beasts and Mystery, he couldn’t stomach killing hundreds upon hundreds of innocents to do so.

Thus, Vortimer abandoned his father, but he didn’t join the forces of the King. Instead, he worked to protect the subjects of Britain. Using Bronllavyn, the sword he had taken from Octa, he evacuated any villages in the pathway of the opposing armies.

Eventually, Vortigern was driven into a corner, and Vortimer watched the King’s army storm his citadel, only to see an immense dragon burst from the structure and decimate the King’s army, stunning him.

Vortimer rushed to aid them but was nearly killed by a scattered blast of dragon breath. He watched as the King and his knights battled the dragon, ending when he drove a brilliant white spear into its chest.

He continued forward as the dragon shrank out of existence. When he reached the King and his knights, he found them looking down on the shriveled husk of a man. However, when he spoke, Vortimer recognized, though much weaker than he had ever heard, the voice as his fathers. He merely watched from a short distance away as Vortigern spoke his final words, unaware of his son watching on.

Vortimer the Blessed
    After he had passed, Vortimer approached the King. Though initially on guard, Vortimer assured them he meant them no harm, only wishing to take his father to give him a proper burial. Though the knights remained cautious, the King allowed him to take his father away.

Burying his father out in the forests he loved, Vortimer entered into a depression. His father had been such a great man, but, in the end, he had caused so much destruction and death to the country he loved. Vortimer bore some of the blame as well, but instead of trying to convince his father otherwise, he had run away. Was he not just as responsible for what happened as his father?

For some unknown reason, he was drawn back to Gwrtheyrnion, his old friend Germainus greeting him warmly. It was here that Vortimer confessed his sins and his part in the revolt. Begging his friend for forgiveness, not only for him but for his father, Vortimer asked if it was even possible to make amends. Germainus, seeing the sincerity and sorrow in his friend, not only forgave him and his father’s sins, but bestowed upon Vortimer a blessing, assuring him that his seeking forgiveness and will to make amends was proof enough that he was deserving of it.

And so, Vortimer devoted the rest of his life working to help others, eventually dying after marrying and siring Madrun, one who would not only also eventually ascend to sainthood, but marry Ynyr Gwent.

Personality
    Berserker's large form and rugged features give off the impression of an unapproachable brute, his face seemingly set in a permanent scowl. However, Vortimer is a kind, gentle man that only wishes to help others. Though his voice is hard as steel, his words and speech convey a sense of calm and assurance in the way only a truly caring individual can.

A brave man who is the first to run into battle and the last to sheath his sword, Berserker's actions all demonstrate a conviction and surety designed to allow others to rely on him to take the fight to the enemy. This is how he handles most things, believing that simplicity and directness is the way to prevent unneeded issues that could evolve in battle as well as relationships. He always endeavors to get to the point, feeling that dancing around subjects sets one on the path to misunderstanding and overcomplications. This is all done in an effort to prevent the same situation as the one he encountered with his father.

Despite his apparent confidence, this is somewhat of a façade to hide his true uncertainty. Though he has been forgiven, he has never fully forgiven himself for his actions in life, and he believes himself undeserving of the praise he was given in history and his title of Saint. This is partially due to his minor inferiority complex born from his father's high expectations of him. He spent most of his life working to prove his father right in his expectations and make him proud, but, after his father's death, this insecurity transferred to his drive to make amends for his father's and his own actions, determined to make sure they were not Vortigern's legacy. Upon discovering he failed, his wish became clear.

Were he to be summoned in a Grail War, his wish would be to go back and stop his father from revolting against the King. Surely, there must be another way, and he would find it.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): I would like to thank you once more for allowing me to have his body. Despite what he had done, he deserved a proper burial.

Knights of the Round Table: Brave, strong knights. It was difficult to battle them during... Forget I said anything.

Merlin: (Caster): You predicted his downfall? Why would you allow that to happen? Do you realize how many died due to your inaction?!

Vortigern Pendragon: Though he is aware of what his father will one day do, Vortimer can't help but feel pride for the brave knight his father is. These two can often be seen sparring together.

Vortigern (Avenger): I will not stand aside this time and watch. If you continue what you once started, I will not hesitate to strike you down.

Uther Pendragon: So this is what you were like in your prime? I can certainly see why my father was proud of you.

Semiramis, Hassan of Serenity: Please, don't come any closer.

Fellow Saints: I am not sure I am fit for this role, but I will perform it to the best of my ability.

Germanus of Auxerre: My friend, I will never be able to show you how much you truly mean to me.

I'm declaring this right now. There will be no Saber Vortimer.
    Also, thanks to Skull for providing the first NP name. It was more creative than my original name for it, and I appreciate the input.

[Berserk 2016 - Beacon of Fire]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:35 AM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Abī Tiāmat ālittani izirrannāti puḫru šitkunatma aggiš labbat.

Divine Spirit of the Southern Celestial Sphere Arbitration
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Ruler
    True Name: Enki
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Heaven
    Source: Sumerian Mythology

Servant, Caster. You've summoned me, Enki. Perhaps you're more familiar with my other name, Ea? Hm? What's with that look, Master? Is it perhaps that some of my Spirit Origin is familiar? Well, that's none too surprising. I did perhaps take a few things from Primordial Father, but that should be no cause for alarm.

Face

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C+
    Mana: EX
    Luck: B+++
    Noble Phantasm: EX

da Vinci: ...
    Holmes: ...
    Enkidu: ?

Class Skills
    Item Construction EX
    The natural result of a being who is the "god of craftsmenship". He is the creator of many artifacts in ancient Sumeria, including the legendary Chains of Heaven, Enkidu. As a result of this supreme state, he can forge anything. Supreme Mystic Codes, crystals of Ether, Golems, Homunculi, and even entirely new Noble Phantasms are not beyond his reach, given time as a resource to expend. Tangentially, there exists a second artifact in Sumeria that possesses his name, but was not forged by his hand.

Territory Creation B++
    The capacity to build a 'Manufactory', where mana can be gathered and tools more easily created. If given the room, he could establish multiple such facilities for different purposes, such as a 'Factory for Golems', or a 'Noble Phantasm Genesis Chamber'. In certain circumstances, the ++ is in effect.

Divine Core of the Craftsman God B
    The skill denoting one as a god who crafts. Enki reigns over the fields of Knowledge, Craftsmanship, Creation, and Water, and the combination of these attributes results in Enki gaining this skill. Due to being a Pseudo-Servant, the rank has been reduced.
    Compiled within this skill are Natural Body, Divinity, Mass Production, and an Anti-Mental Attack feature.

Ritsuka: Wow, making Golems and Noble Phantasms... could you make a Master's Noble Phantasm out of a golem?
    Enki: I see no reason why I couldn't, given resources allocated for the task.
    Ritsuka: You and me are going to be the best of friends.
    Enki: I'm glad our compatibility rank is high, Master.

Holmes: Hm. The creation of Noble Phantasms... da Vinci, isn't there a Noble Phantasm like that?
    da Vinci: Yeah, Age of Babylon, user: Enkidu. It seems that Enki's creations are of a higher quality than even those that Enkidu forges, but consequently take much longer. Peeking further into it though... well, I'll leave that for later, ok?
    Holmes: Drat! Foiled by my own trick!

Personal Skills
    Ah, Master. I hope you'll find these useful. I can certainly expedite that Golem you requested, at least. So long as we can harvest mats from a miniature Singularity.

River of Life (Replicant) EX
    Authorities that Enki acquired after defeating the Primordial Father, Abzû. In its original state, it would have been the unlimited control of Genesis, the capacity to form whatever the user wants, as they want it, without regard to the laws of physics. As a restricted manifestation, Enki can only apply the concept of Genesis to replications of life. Essentially, expendable, but extremely high-quality golems are able to be produced on the spot. Whether from stone, dirt, or clay, he can create rudimentary lifeforms immediately. Each is of the same quality as a C+-rank Servant, and can be specialized for functions, such as Attack, Defense, or Observation.

Where Tiamat is the Primordial Mother Goddess, who laid the foundations for the existence of life, Abzû was the Primordial Father God, who laid the foundation for the propagation of the life brought forth by his wife. It is of the same vein as Beast II's Sea of Life, and thus, Enki cycles True Ether through his body infinitely, granting him the rank of EX in Mana.

Weak Constitution (Magic) B+
    Whenever Enki performs magecraft with his body's Magic Circuits, he has a random chance to take damage. The value is equivalent to his Endurance parameter, divided by 10 * x, where x is a random value in the domain [1,20]. This skill was gained both due to his vessel, and as a reprimand from the River of Life, a final spite from Abzû before his eternal slumber.

Memories of Lost Friends -
    A skill that encompasses seven memories of seven friends, though they belong to his vessel, they were retained in order to accomplish this skill.
    The
    Jormungandr
    First Memory
    provides a potent Anti-Dragon bonus on all attacks.
    The
    Moirai
    Second Memory
    overturns fate at times, negating ranged attacks randomly.
    The
    Yu Mei-ren
    Third Memory
    causes a constant regenerative effect on Enki's body. Due to this, the damage from Weak Constitution is healed by the next turn.
    The
    Yamaraja
    Fourth Memory
    cancels Weak Constitution once every five minutes. If he does not cast a spell in that time, the effect continues stacking. It's best to give him time off after a mission.
    The
    Balor
    Fifth Memory
    causes his attacks to inflict a buff-negation effect, severing enhancements such as Monstrous Strength or Reinforcement Magecraft.
    The
    Daybit
    Sixth Memory
    provokes a dramatic increase in Luck when the circumstances are "saving the World".
    The
    Myself
    Seventh Memory
    allows Enki to ignore pain during battle.
    It's alright. I've accepted that, once the stars align, my fate will come. Even at that time, even if no one else remains with them, I'll be on their side until the end. They're really a bunch of awkward fellows.

Ritsuka: WOOOOAAAAAH!!! YOU'RE THE GREATEST COOL, ENKI!!!
    Holmes: Someone's enthusiastic. Perhaps Odysseus and Avicebron finally have a worthy rival.
    Daybit: Make sure to take good care of him. If I find that he's been overworked by time you reach Lostbelt Seven, I will not be pleased.
    Holmes: WHAT THE HELL?!?!
    da Vinci: What was that? It was like the core of a galaxy, and yet nothing at all at the same time!
    Yamaraja: Don't mind him. He's just making sure we're taking good care of his friends. He'll probably pop in a few times like that before you form a contract, but that's okay. He has a sense of decency.
    Enki: That seems like a person I should converse with more. Speaking of, Mash, would you care to join me for some tea?

Tea
    Cold metal seats, padded with soft leather cushions. An environment of silver and black. That's just the sort of place Chaldea was, wasn't it?
    The memories were faded, unclear, but the energy could be ascertained without a doubt.
    Sion Sokaris had done an exceptional job constructing a replica, without the funding of Marisbury Animusphere.
    "So, Mash, how are you?"

It was awkward.
    Kirschtaria Wodime had a natural charisma, but in one-on-one scenarios, he faltered slightly. He struggled to make connections personally. Enki appeared to share that trait.
    Just how much of the Servant was Enki, and how much Kirschtaria?

"I'm well, Bel Enki, yourself?"

"Now now, Mash, there's no need to be so formal. For a start, 'Bel' and 'En' are synonymous. Please, just call me Enki."

"Ah, understood."

The room grew still, only the sound of two spoons stirring tear could be heard. In theory, Enki could speed it up with his dominion over water, but he chose not to. The human way was more satisfying. The labour to simply make a beverage from leaves and water was astounding, a proof of humanity.

"I'm curious, Enki, where do you come from?"

An astute question from a truly remarkable girl. "I am a Divine Spirit, a phenomenon that humanity observed into being a god with certain domains. In that regard, you have always been my master. Really, that's nothing interesting there. I believe my history is slightly more interesting, though. Would you care to hear it?"

Mash perked up, and two Nemo Marines leaned over her shoulders, immense grins crossing their faces. "Yes please, tell us a story, Caster!" Their giggles attracted Nemo Bakery, who silently placed a tray of their signature shortbread biscuits on the table between Mash and Enki, before pulling up three seats, for the Nemo Marines and themself.

"Ah, an audience then. That's fine. I'll tell you a tale."

He smiled, setting down his cup of tea, and taking a deep breath.

"A tale of Gods and Goddesses.

When the heavens above did not exist, and earth beneath had not come into being, there was Abzû, the first in order, their begetter, and the demiurge Tiamat, who gave birth to them all.
    They had mingled their waters together

Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to be found, when not one of the gods had been formed or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed.
    The gods were created within them.

Laḫmu and Laḫamu were formed and came into being. While they grew and increased in stature, Anšar and Kišar, who excelled them, were created. They prolonged their days, they multiplied their years.

Anu, their son, could rival his fathers.
    Anu, the son, equalled Anšar, and Anu begat Ea, his own equal.

Ea was the champion among his fathers; profoundly discerning, wise, of robust strength; very much stronger than his father's begetter, Anšar.
    He had no rival among the gods, his brothers.

The divine brothers came together, and their clamour got loud, throwing Tiamat into a turmoil.
    They jarred the nerves of Tiamat, and by their dancing they spread alarm in the Heavens. Abzû did not diminish their clamour, and Tiamat was silent when confronted with them. Their conduct was displeasing to her, yet though their behaviour was not good, she wished to spare them.

Thereupon, Abzû, the begetter of the great gods, called Mummu, his vizier, and addressed him. "Vizier Mummu, who gratifies my pleasure, come, let us go to Tiamat!"

They went and sat, facing Tiamat, as they conferred about the gods, their sons.
    Abzû opened his mouth and addressed Tiamat.

"Their behaviour has become displeasing to me and I cannot rest in the day-time or sleep at night. I will destroy and break up their way of life, that silence may reign and we may sleep."

When Tiamat heard this, she raged and cried out to her spouse, she cried in distress, fuming within herself.
    She grieved over the plotted evil.

"How can we destroy what we have given birth to? Though their behaviour causes distress, let us tighten discipline graciously."

Mummu spoke up with counsel for Abzû, as from a rebellious vizier was the counsel of Mummu;
    "Destroy, my father, that lawless way of life, that you may rest in the day-time and sleep by night!"

Abzû was pleased with him, his face beamed bright, because he had plotted evil against the gods, his sons. Mummu put his arms around Abzû's neck. He sat on his knees, kissing him. What they plotted in their gathering was reported to the gods, their sons. The gods heard it and were frantic.

Then, they were overcome with silence and sat quietly.

Ea, who excels in knowledge, the skilled and learned.
    Ea, who knows everything, perceived their tricks.
    He fashioned a spell and made it to be all-embracing.
    He executed it skilfully as supreme—his pure incantation.
    He recited it and set it on Abzû.
    He poured sleep upon him as he was slumbering deeply.
    He put Abzû to slumber as he poured out sleep, and Mummu, the counsellor, was breathless with agitation.

He split Abzû's sinews, ripped off his crown, carried away his aura and put it on himself.
    He bound Abzû and killed him.

Mummu he confined and handled roughly.
    He set his dwelling upon Abzû's corpse, and laid hold on Mummu, keeping the nose-rope in his hand.
    After Ea had bound and slain his enemies, had achieved victory over his foes, he rested quietly in his chamber.
    He called it Abzû, whose shrines he appointed.[1]

That is a story of my early life. There are other anecdotes, of course, but that will be all for today. Thank you all for your ears, listening to this old god ramble."

It was astounding. All the Nemos clapped wildly at his almost melodic retelling. Of course it was melodic; it was an almost perfect recital of the opening of the Enuma Elish. Without referencing any material, Enki perfectly performed the original text. Doubtless, he could do so in Sumerian, or Akkadian if it struck his fancy.

"I apologize, Mash. I seem to have stolen the spotlight, as it were. Now, perhaps we could talk about you?"

Cold metal seats, padded with soft leather cushions. An environment of silver and black. That's just the sort of place Chaldea is, isn't it?
    Like shimmering stars, the memories of a God and a Human intermingled; two contradictory worlds mixed, and yet they complimented each other spectacularly.
    Perhaps that too was the light of Chaldea once spoken of?
    Well, that would be another tale for another time.
    The End.

Noble Phantasms
    Adda Idigina
    Flow Forth, Tigris

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

Authority of Water. The control over water that Enki possesses. With this Noble Phantasm, Enki can extract and control water from lifeforms, allowing him to puppet or outright kill without resistance. Through this, if his Master was truly worthless, he could at least act like an Assassin to eliminate enemy Masters, though such a method would be distasteful to his disposition.
    Against lifeforms who are not founded on the principles of water, such as spiritual lifeforms, including Servants, this Noble Phantasm is functionally useless.

Adda Buranun
    Flow Forth, Euphrates

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 [30]
    Maximum Number of Targets: 50,000

A Noble Phantasm that cracks open the Fountains of the Deep to flush away the World's sinners. In Sumerian mythology, Enki foresaw a great deluge that would wipe humanity out, and warned the hero Ziusu-dra to build a great ark with all the World's animals aboard. The prototype of the Biblical flood myth. With this Noble Phantasm, Enki recreates that flood, and drowns a large area in magical waters that will rapidly expunge even spiritual lifeforms. However, the devastation occurs regardless of what's in its way; there is no consideration of 'friend' or 'foe', because the Sumerian flood was simply an event, rather than punishment for sin. If the circumstance was the original Divine Spirit, rather than a Pseudo-Servant, the name and power would increase, becoming identical to the Imperial Noble Phantasm of Gilgamesh in the Prototype time tree; the EX-rank Anti-World
    Enki
    Sword of the End

The water generated is magical in nature, so it will dissipate into mana over time, which limits its range somewhat.

Ea Abzû Nammu
    Sea of Dawn, Inner Sea of the Planet

Type: EX
    Rank: ??? Perhaps "World"? Hm, no, that's too grandiose...
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: 360

The domain where Enki established his Temple, on the corpse of Abzû in the Sea of Dawn, the Inner Sea of the Planet where artefacts such as Excalibur were forged. Utilization of the Authority over the Temple he constructed in the core of the planet, where Abzû and Tiamat first emerged on Earth. Enki establishes a direct connection to the Temple, and a great abyss swallows him and a large number of targets, leading directly to that most sacred sea. It is his ultimate trump card, but consumes a great deal of even his mana to invoke this Noble Phantasm.

Within the domain of this E-Abzû, Enki’s Magecraft possesses no cost, and his Weak Constitution (Magecraft) is cancelled. The finest materials for construction are available, and contact with the Inner Sea results in large damage as the mana churns in a divine resplendence.
    Further, allies that are dragged down with Enki are given immense boons by his temporarily restored Authority. Boons include things such as enhanced regeneration, a surge from the infinite mana of the Sea, free movement in all non-temporal directions, and a damage reduction buff that shields one from half of all incoming damage.

Once, the two Primordial Gods reigned over this realm.
    Then, the Father was killed in his sleep, and the Mother forced into an eternal slumber.
    ... I'm so sorry, Grandma, Grandpa.
    I didn't want to do that.

Pseudo-Noble Phantasm Deployment
    Anima Animusphere
    Humanity's Defense Celestial Sphere

Type: EX
    Range: 50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1440

Stars
    The Shape of Stars
    Cosmos
    The Shape of Space
    Gods
    The Shape of God
    Animus
    The Shape of I
    Antrum
    The Celestial Body is Hollow
    Unverse
    The Hollowness is a Void
    Anima Animusphere
    There is a God in the Void

The Magecraft that the Animusphere family uses, combined with the theory astronomy that Kirschtaria Wodime invented. Kirschtaria's Theorem posits that, in the Age of Gods, astronomical Magecraft was "that which gains power from the universe", which has degraded to "that which observes the universe" in the Age of Man.
    With these two ideas in hand, Enki can make limited use of that same spell.
    It is not nearly comparable to the use in Lostbelt Five.
    But it exceeds that used in the Modern Era by Animuspheres.
    Because of Enki's domain over the southern sky, the circumstances were right from the beginning to use this.
    A singular shot that kills God, a meteor storm that brings low the world-savers...
    that's the celestial light.

Personality
    Likes: Astronomy, the feeling of mud, interpersonal interactions.
    Dislikes: Lacking information to make informed choices, sleeping, stuffy clothing.
    Natural Enemy:
    Abzû
    The Primordial Father

Someone who acts in harsh contrast to how he appears. His appearance combines the radiance of a god with the aristocratic attire of the modern era, but he has a great love for humanity, as they are the ones that the Gods existed to serve and protect, even if 'protection' at times meant harm. Enki always did what was necessary for humanity, even if it had to harm them. However, just like all the Sumerian Gods, Enki did not wish to diminish as the Age of Gods continued, and so he made the Chain of Heaven, which was meant to bind humanity to the gods.
    This resulted in a resounding failure, and Enki struck down the living Noble Phantasm he had made.

Having accepted that the Age of Gods would end, Enki's character developed so.

Now, he's a certified ally of mankind.

Social, extroverted, and helpful. That's just the sort of god that Enki has become. Whether the laundry needs folding, or Gods need to be shot down from the skies, he will help in all manner of tasks. The only barrier between him and the task is a simple request for help. Like a hero, he'll come rushing in to bring in the cavalry to whatever task is at hand.

Really, just a helpful guy.

Dialogue Examples
    It was once said that Heaven and Earth were split, Nothingness congratulated Creation, and
    Ea
    the Sword of Rupture
    cleaved the World. I shall shout with all my life; my True Name is Enki, the Lord of Earth and a chief Divine Spirit of Mesopotamia! You are my Master! I shall not cleave this world, but instead shall serve as the mortar of the modern world, on this eve of Creation's Celebration!

Master! How are you today? Please, have a seat, and tell me about your worries. My ears are always open for you.

You would come between a Servant and his Master? Then die an idiot.

Circumstances may not allow it, but if the Great God Zeus happens to show up, might I ask for some time in the Simulator?

Ooooooh---! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow---! And so say us all! Happy birthday, Master. I shall strive to make it a good one for you.

Relationships
    Abzû: My apologies, Grandfather. You understand why we needed to defend ourselves, right...?

Tiamat: Mother, I didn't expect... no. This was unavoidable. You became the monster who tried to kill us. In return, the World trapped you in the Imaginary Number Space. I can only bring myself to pity you.

Ishtar: Hoh, certainly less arrogant now, aren't you? Haha! It's a good sign.

Ereshkigal: Finally leaving your underground kingdom? Then I have to ask; are you having fun?

Gilgamesh: Yes, I understand why you would be mad. I swear on my Saint Graph that I will not do anything of the sort again.

Enkidu: Aye. That's how it is.

Humbaba: ......

Ashiya Douman: You had best keep your filthy hands to yourself, or I'll crush them personally.

Jormungandr: ! (He immediately picked the Serpent up.)

Moirai: Three of her, huh... well, this should be fun.

Yu Mei-ren: So you're open about being "that" now? Hey! Put down the newspaper! Someone, come help! My Endurance is only- (He had to use one of the medical pods shortly after.)

Yamaraja: Indeed, tea sounds lovely. Might I invite some of the Nemos? Bakery has some of the loveliest cakes you know. Their omelettes are to die for too!

Balor: I'll forgive you for it, at least. If no one else will give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll do it myself.

Daybit: Please, please, don't worry too hard. I'll be fine here.

Caenis: Well now, I suppose you won't like me much. Water Divinity, and what not. My apologies.

█████ █████: Well. Isn't that... interesting. I might just excuse myself around this case.

Author's Notes
    And thus concludes the 5th Crypter (4th of my sheets, + Hinako). Enki-Kirschtaria.
    You'll notice the "Tea" section replaced the biographic section. That's simply a matter of taste in this case; I thought it would fit better if Enki had tea with Mash instead of just an exposition of what he is.
    The majority of it, the tale that Enki tells Mash, is an excerpt from Tablet One of the Enuma Elish, found here.

Given that LB6 is fast approaching, I think I'll put the next Crypter on hold, so I can do it a bit more faithfully to the character himself. After all, it's too soon to judge Beryl's character just yet, and I'm excited to see what they'll do with him.

So, for the time being, I declare the Crypter Pseudo-Servant Series to be on haitus! And I declare the next projects I'll work on are a completion of the Apocalyptic Riders. I'll try to make them as horrific as I can, but unfortunately, it appears that the White Rider may not turn out that way. I fear that Red Rider might fall into some cliché, as I've chosen to incarnate it as the Nameless Soldier. Oh well. That's just life, I suppose.