Page 418 of 621 FirstFirst ... 318368408413416417418419420423428468518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 12408

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    ah a new servant from Des? Time to shred it to pieces like last time:

Good.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Jokes aside, a good servant but reading it there were three things that came to mind:
    1) independent from him, I feel like an Archer Pilot that has his comrades as 'miniatures' with him would be pretty fun. Imagine them like toy planes acting like drones for Archer. Oh or a mix of the stands from JoJo Golden Wind, the boy with the plane and the guy with the bullets.
    2) Thematically I think it would have been cool to make the 'gentleman' in him a bigger focus in the design of the sheet. The Sky Knight was explored with Boelcke, but a Sky Gentleman sounds badass and honorable af if you ask me. Especially useful when the servnt in question has not much going for them, using a quirk can elevate the sheet.
    3) Building on one, I actually feel like this guy could pull of a Watcher Class. Reconaissance and his 2nd NP has these shadow vibes that makes the class appealing. The award is 'a blue max' so everone who gained it is one too. Therefore he can summon parts of himself. Stuff along those lines. You can pull that one off if you like.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, a WWI/WWII-era pilot in an extra Class would actually make for a fun challenge.

I imagine Avenger would be the easiest, considering the nature of war and all that. I'm drawing a blank on everything else though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    True Name: Catherine Monvoisin
    interesting servant. i like the overall concept, but honestly that NP feels so lazy.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He really could fit the Watcher class. If ever I find some explanation to give him an Alter I'll definitely put him in that class.

I usually just tend to avoid the Extra classes where I can, I don't even fully know myself why I do that. I just don't like writing them that much. Plus, like here, I tend not to think of them when I do some reading to write a Servant.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with that.
    Doesnt even need to be an Alter.
    Alternative Class fits just fine.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Your wish is my command, great DelRey of the Extra Classes

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    Dont feel forced to do it
    When you found the inspiration and interest to do it, dewit.
    You can concentrate first on your primary challenge

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't dream of it.

My task, for now, is to make sheets for five very obscure historical figures that nobody outside their own country, and even within, knows about with the exception of one who's arguably been overdone by now. And I'll be damned if I don't finish that before I start another "big" project!

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    He is a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "So, you are my summoner, I see. Good, let's get down to business! This’ll be a piece of cake."

(The sword is much smaller than what is shown.)
    True Name: Sir Balin
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Le Morte d'Arthur
    Region: Britain
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding B
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, they cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Le Savage A
    A skill representing Lancer's inherent propensity for brutality and conflict. Similar to Berserk, this skill instead combines Bravery with Mental Pollution, intensifying her both damage and brutality whilst on the battlefield. Le Savage was a name picked up in her childhood, meaning The Savage. Given to her for her inclinations, she wore the name with pride until the end. Feral brutality powers her every strike, and the opportunistic mind of a beast holds her thoughts in combat; this skill is fully possessed unlike in the "other one."
    "Hah! I am who I am, and I wouldn't change that for the world."

Formless Potential C
    A Skill denoting one whose potentials remained unfulfilled before the world. It was said that the Magus of Flowers, Merlin, had told King Arthur that Saber would have become the bravest knight of the round table, overshadowing the likes of Lancelot and Gawain. While she had held the proper qualifications, it was her own folly and the intervention of a third party that caused her potential to remain unrealized.

"Tsk, It'll be different this time, ya know! I'll be worthy of being a Knight of the Round! After all…"

Knight With Two Swords A
    A skill representing the alternate moniker of Saber. Differing from the one that she had taken up as part of her identity in a bid of prideful fervor, it is a gifted title. Using two swords in masterful concordance with one another, she was given this title by her brother. A personalized variant of Eternal Arms Mastery that heightens in effect when handling two items at the same time.

"...I'm doing it for the both of us, right, Balan?"

Noble Phantasm

Arondight Balin: The Sword with the Red Hilt
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The primary noble phantasm of Saber. A cursed sword inscribed with Fairy letters that Balin had received from a maiden that hailed from the land of Avalon. Imbued with the same concept of being fit to only be wielded by only the greatest of knights, unmatched in bravery, strength, and conduct, it bears a near identical appearance to the Arondight wielded by the Knight of the Lake though they are, in fact, separate swords.

The sword had originally gone unnamed but was titled Arondight due to Balin feeling that "identical blades turned upon your brethren may as well have the same name" though it may have been due to it being something both Balin and Lancelot wielded. Wielding this sword grants a full rank up to all parameters, increasing Saber's already impressive parameters. However, there is something deeper that exists within the sword.
    Arondight Ruina: Reborn Sword of Destined Ruin
    Type: Anti-Self

The true primary noble phantasm of Saber. A sword modeled after the legendary cursed sword Tyrfing. Something to be used to by the best knight and drive them to ruin. While appearing much different when carried by the "Perfect Knight", it takes a similar appearance to Arondight due to the trait of being wielded by Balin and Lancelot as well as synchronizing with the true Arondight's concept of being wielded by the "Strongest Knight".

Like the original Arondight, it also increases Saber's parameters except luck and mana by one. However, contrasting that, it implants two malefactors within her mind. To forever be in possession of this blade and to disregard the idea of consequences. The two malefactors, while strong, can be resisted to some extent by a strong mind. Alternatively, they can be suppressed by a strong holy weapon like the Lance of Longinus that was briefly within Sir Balin's possession.

For No One's Glory: My Dear Brother's Armor
    Type: Anti-Self

The second noble phantasm of Saber. The red armor worn by her brother whilst he defended a castle. In legend, it is said that the armor rendered Balan unrecognizable to Balin while the shield she used caused the same. It was in that ignorance that both slew each other, and were subsequently buried within the same tomb. Such an occurrence that allows her to don the very same armor albeit she does so reluctantly.

Behaving differently in Balin's possession, the armor acts as an alter ego that no one but her master can identify. No conclusions can be immediately drawn as to the identity of who is under the armor as it conceals Saber's true name and skills but not her parameters so a skilled analyst may be able to make an educated guess.

Personality

Different from the more considerate Lancer incarnation, this Balin is much less in line with the idea that one would have of a knight. Boisterous and crude, she carries an impetuous temperament more in common among thugs and other ruffians. She does, however, mean well and tries to be the knight worthy of the Round Table but unlike another crude knight of a similar thought process, she has no attachment and affection to the system of which such individuals operate under.

Such things are only amplified by a, surprisingly, small margin by the malefactors of her noble phantasm due to unique synergy that has her both resist and follow the path of ruin set out for her. Cutting her off from the effect takes an extreme shock to her psyche or the overpowering presence of a holy item.

Bond CE

Dream, Wake, and Dream Again

The moment I took the sword,
    All felt like a dream.
    I could do anything no matter what.
    The moment I took the lance,
    I had woken up.
    Everything mattered again.
    When I took the sword up once again,
    It started feeling like a dream again.
    Yet I was aware.
    Nothing mattered yet they did.
    How do I wake up again?

Creator's Note: Royd, I blame you for accelerating the development of this sheet with your Garlon. Also, I consider the noble phantasm section the weakest part of this sheet only due to lack of originality for the names.
    Last edited by Vance; April 30th, 2022 at 07:43 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Balin: Pretty good. I like how you tied her title Knight With Two Swords to her brother. Adds a nice heartwarming/bittersweet touch. The NPs are fairly simple but they do fit her legend. I actually almost missed the collapse on her first one until getting to Personality. I could see her having a surprising amount to talk about with my Garlon over how they both struggled against a "curse"...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    When I checked the personality of your Garlon, I found I accidently had Balin have the personality of Red's favored target. Basically a someone who believe they can't die. Balin basically had that attitude with her whole no idea of consequences thing. They probably would get along, well actually Lancer Balin would do it better, provided Red doesn't take over at an inconvenient time.

Blog Entries
    Very nice job Vance! Incidentally will you be doing a Balan sheet as well in the near future?

Blog Entries
    War has left his mark
    The people are aimless
    Scarcity will set in
    When the Black Rider weighs wheat upon his scale

Base Form
    1st Ascension
    2nd Ascension

Final Ascension

Spiritron Dress: Lap of Luxury

Lancer of the Third Seal

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Christian MythEnd of the World

Height:
    5’6
    Weight: 110 lbs

Natural Enemy: Tawara Touta
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Human, Harbinger
    Armament: Firearms, Advanced Weapons Systems, Cutthroat Market Savviness

Parameters

STR: E

END: E

AGI: B

MANA: D

LUCK: A+

NP: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B):
    Invalidates magic three verses or less. During her time she was considered ‘untouchable’ to most maguses.

Bond Level 1

A person prophesied to appear at the End of the Word. Their identity has been speculated upon for centuries, yet no one has been able to divine exactly who they might end up being.

Emperor Caracalla of Rome has been suggested as a potential candidate for this entity, an emperor who raised the taxes of the people in order to fund his excessive lifestyle. He sat, surrounded by marble walls while his people starved outside.

Bond Level 2

Source:
    New Testament
    Region: The WorldMiddle East
    Dislikes: Lower class people
    Talent: Betting on horses
    Catalyst: One of the first antoninianus ever minted.

Lancer hates getting dirt on her suit.

Bond Level 3

Another historical candidate was Emperor Maximin, who stripped the temples of Rome of all of their gold and melted it all down to mint coins.

Whoever Lancer is, their identity will be revealed unto the world following the opening of the Third Seal where they will declare the necessities of life to be unreachable to the unwashed masses.

Bond Level 4

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Markets) (A+):
    The measurement of one’s fortune to acquire wealth. This variant requires extant markets for Lancer to speculate on and invest in, she cannot simply acquire wealth on her own. However, her skills as an investor are so potent that available funds can effectively be octupled by the end of any work day.

“Buy. Sell. Profit. It’s that simple.”

Appreciation for the Wealthy (B): Infatuation with those who have acquired vast wealth. Has a high chance to identify the True Name of Noble Phantasms tied to wealthy heroes.

“Game recognize game.”

Price of Wheat (B):
    The skill to control the price of ‘resources’, derived from an anecdote where the price of basic foodstuffs was solely dictated by her will. However, the price of luxuries were left alone. Using the bad karma generated by the bad investments of her market competitors she can draw mana through their collective anguish, ‘taxing’ life.

“They say there’s two constants in life; death and taxes. Few realize that one can be used to facilitate the other. “

Bond Level 5

Noble Phantasm

Bull Market Neo Calydon
    ~Phantasmal Beast of Rising Prices~

Type:
    Anti-Fortress
    Range: 0-100
    Max. Targets: 1~???

The Bull Market is an economic phenomenon where prices rise or are expected to rise. While it is not an actual bull it nonetheless constitutes a ‘monster’ that can devastate livelihoods. However, those with resources and business sense can tame the beast and create new economic opportunities, flourishing where others struggle to make ends meet. It is a contrary animal so while it can be tamed its disposition can change on a dime and it may turn on its would-be master.

This Noble Phantasm requires investment to fully realize and power, economic investment that is. How well Lancer manipulates markets through her Golden Rule (Markets) skill determines how much bad market karma she can generate through Price of Wheat, the accumulated mana and financial loss making Bull Market Neo Calydon inflate, growing bigger and stronger everyday, piercing upwards through new stock price thresholds. Economic devastation directly translates to physical devastation upon the World; the Great Depression Final Form.

Possessing this Noble Phantasm is what qualifies Lancer for the Lancer-class.

Bond Level 6

Lancer’s True Identity is Famine, the Black Horseman of the Apocalypse. She is to arrive after the Lion/Lamb breaks the Third Seal and carries with her weighing scales, an instrument related to both food distribution and price setting.

Although she is not the entity witnessed by John of Patmos in his revelation she is the person whose existence comes closest to. Born to wealthy parents in the Middle East, she watched the world beneath her slowly collapse in on itself from her family’s perch. Living an affluent lifestyle, and sheltered from meaningful human contact, she saw the World as a place to be exploited. Having studied from the greatest economic minds of her generation, she took a small loan of a million dollars from her parents and set off to carve up a corner of paradise in a world gone mad. Her steed was the volatile market which she tamed into a mighty ‘bull’ that crushed the working class under hoof.

With wars being waged, sanctions being dealt left and right, and necessities becoming scarce, she used her privileged position to live a life of leisure and luxury while the ‘peasantry’ fought each other for food.

The world is now ready to receive its final horseman…

Bond Level 7

Lancer is a cutthroat businesswoman first and a human being second. She is always focused on the financial grind and is out looking for the next “cool mil” to be made. She’ll work for days on end without rest. When she does take time off work she is generally polite and sometimes even…warm. However this warmth does not come from a place of genuine human kindness; it comes from years of studying the art of the deal and how to socially maneuver people into vulnerable positions. It’s entirely performative, and yet no one would ever get a sense that she means ill-will towards anyone. Her callous actions are derived from a lack of understanding basic human needs.

Bond Level 8

Quotes

(upon Summoning)
    “Hello Master. I am Lancer. Black Horseman of Famine. Hey, you wanna make some money or what?”

(while working)
    “Damn, those Wall Street Bets guys are crazy.”

(to Asterios)
    “Aaaaw, so cute! I could market the shit out of you. Think about it. Plushies. T-shirts. Ceramic mugs.”

(to Gilgamesh)
    “That’s a scary Noble Phantasm. I can’t imagine what it’s doing to inflation.”

(to Tawara Touta)
    “That Bale is going to ruin me!”

(to Conquest)
    “-seductive smirk- A kindred spirit, I see. Wanna go out sometime?”

(to War)
    “Hey, thanks for all those sanctions. I made a killing off of the price of orange soda alone.

Bond Level 9

Craft Essence

Century Year-Old Bull

“The scars of my deeds never faded.

Even long after I was dead.

A Depression to end all other Depressions.

The global economy never bounced back.

Humanity regressed to less robust economic systems.

I…would never have been able to spend a quarter of the money I made before I died.

Those green stacks? Never got to take them to the grave.

I sometimes wonder whether it was all worth it in the end.”

Author’s Notes

money

Blog Entries
    My lancer/Foreigner Livermore v1 says hello

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hello, There I am a humble scholar in search for more knowledge, I hope we can learn a lot from each other. May this partnership be a fruitful one

Class: Archer
    True Name: Avicenna/ Ibn Sina
    Origin: Transoxiana
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: C

Class SkillsIndependent Action (Rank D): The Skill befitting of an archer class servant, thought there isn’t much tale of Ibn Sina in regards towards his independence nor survival skills. Thus, his low rank of this skill

Magic Resistance (Rank B): Due this many efforts in gaining many types of knowledge of magecraft from many different sources throughout the world at the time. To such an extent that gain some mild resistances through some small scale magecraft.

Personal SkillsGuidelines of the Metaphysical (Rank A): A type of Clairvoyance that allows Ibn Sina to senses the imaginary space around him and be able to navigate himself no matter where is. A type of clairvoyance that more akin to a map than a straight up vison. That Ibn uses to traverse his surroundings.

Said to birth by his ideals of his theology and beliefs. That he is consider to be a key part in the developing philosophy of the metaphysics. He proposes many suggestions theories and thesis about the metaphysical stuff such as the truth of God and the nature of the self.

Book of Healing (Rank B++): This skill grants excess and boost Ibn Sina to a wide range of magecraft that he reflects the subjects of his research though it primarily focuses on healing magecraft.

This comes from Ibn Sina other great work of the same name in which he complied many works most of them are about healing as per the name but the are some weird passages that applies more odd areas such as astronomy, palaeontology, logic, and philosophy.

Rapid Type Calligraphy (Rank B+): This skill allows Ibn Sina to wrote down most of his spells into a single use scroll. They have an increase in potency for types of magecraft that Ibn Sina is proficient with such as healing magecraft

This skill was granted towards Ibn Sina for typing many works in a lot of different subjects and most of them being the basis of many future studies.

Noble Phantasm
    Qanun Dâr Tebb
    Type: Varied Between Canons

A set of 5 canons that have each unique property based on each volume of his greatest and most know work, The Canon of Medicine. The first canon is a simple homing canon that Ibn Sina target specific parts of your anatomy. The second canon is a canon of concentrated healing mana. The Third Canon is one that is charge with different types of magical ailments. The Fourth and Fifth can is similar with the Second and Third one but these ones are Anti-Army instead of Anti Unit and cost more mana.

Based on his greatest works of the same name though originally signified as a five-volume compilation of the ins and outs of medical knowledge at the time. And one has been frequently used up till the 18th century

Misc LinesLikes: I have a great interest in many different types of sciences. I say it’s never to late to learn something new.

Dislikes: I rather hate ignorant people that blame knowledge for their follies. Those hypocrites that commend other without looking towards themselves and to far deluded in their self-righteousness.

Holy Grail: My wish is a simple one, I would like to learn more about our universe and our place in this vast cosmos.

Event: Ah, something exciting is going on right now. What a fascinating chance to learn new things.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Chaldea, huh this place reminds me of the house of wisdom. I am sure you learn a lot from the people that gathered here throughout time and space. That means, I have to step up and learn more now than ever.

Bond Line 2: These Singularities, disruption in the timeline. Huh, I sometimes wonder what kind of future they have. I know they are disruptive holes in time but it never hurts to wonder.

Bond Line 3: Worrying about the future like that wouldn’t help you much, Master. Just take a deep breath and try to ground yourself in moment.

Bond Line 4 (After Prologue, Part 2): A Sea of white lies before us. Leaving us few alone again in this barren new world. But we are going to survive as long as we remain true to ourselves in these struggles.

Bond Line 5 (After Olympus): Those poor souls shackled by the eyes of those “gods”. Living out their lives in a gilded cage. I wonder do they still have their sense of self. Amidst all of that.

Relationship
    Florence Nightingale: Let me help with these treatments, I think you rushed a bit with there, just take it slow a bit. This is just a small check up not a surgery.

Asclepius: I see, curiosity and advancement guides you in your study. I see that we could learn more from each other.

Qin Shi Huang: Never ever I met such a man with this much arrogance smeared in their voice. I heard and met narcissist before but he took it to the next level.

Rufaida Al-Aslamia : Thank you for helping me with the medical care of Chaldea, It’s kind of wrong to say this but I am glad that there is at least one sane medical personnel here after Romani left.

Craft EssenceThe Beginnings of Knowledge

The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes. Therefore is our duty as ambassadors of humanity acquired save through studies of its causes and beginnings more than through the sword, if it has had causes and beginnings; nor completed except by knowledge of its accidents and accompanying essentials. With that fact remember there is always a way to save humanity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ismail returning not only with a style upgrade but also a beautifully written servant that also conforms to type moon's tradition of 'oh he uses books? well then he must be an archer class servant!'.

Wonderful servant. It was a joy to read.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "If my rule be fated to last only a season, then I shall ensure that season lasts forever. All to create a better future for my people."

Foreigner of Eternal Winter:

Appearance:

True Name: Frederick V

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- E
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Personality
    A dignified man, who tries his best to act the part of an ideal king. However Foreigner is actually an awkward person who has trouble interacting with others often second-guessing what to say and do. He is a genuine romantic who behaves tenderly towards women no matter their age or appearance even if he's uncomfortable dealing with the same sex.

Having commissioned a legendary garden in life Foreigner grew fond of the work put into it and as a Servant dedicates himself to the craft as well. He takes to gardening as a form of stress-relief, to the shock of anyone who wouldn't expect a king to undertake such manual labor. To which Foreigner will only smile charmingly and say "This soil is the same as that which nourishes my country and people. As a king cultivates the land it's only natural I'd get my hands in it." (He rehearsed that line for an hour in front of the mirror just to get it right). While he can short-cut the process through his Gardening Skill Foreigner would rather not and do it "honestly", wishing to experience the same toil and reward as his subjects. However when stressed the unearthly cold within him will often seep out and inadvertently freeze the plants he's caring for, frustrating Foreigner. For that reason he appreciates evergreen plants that can endure freezing temperatures.

Foreigner has mixed-feelings over the Cold God's influence on his Saint Graph as while he admits a lackluster king like him would need external power to be a useful Servant he still wishes to prove himself without it. His wish on the Holy Grail is to become an ideal king worthy of his subjects. However this wish is distorted by being equalized with his patron's desire, to spread cold and darkness throughout all creation. As his sanity slips further from relying on the Cold God's power Foreigner's wish would alter to plunging the world into everlasting winter so that his reign may last forever. He delusionally convinces himself that the Sun is the true enemy for its harsh rays wither the land and eternal winter is actually in the best interests of his subjects. Foreigner in this state will lash out with irrational violence at anyone who rejects his "generosity".

If he were to have another wish, unburdened by either the Cold God's corruption or his duties as a ruler, it'd be simply to meet his wife Elizabeth again, as Foreigner deeply regrets abandoning her in death.

Likes: the cold, relaxing gardens, evergreen trees, being an "ideal ruler", his wife
    Dislikes: the cold, failing to live up to his responsibilities, losing control of his powers
    Talents: gardening, short-lived rule, maze puzzles
    Natural Enemy: Ramesses II

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- B
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as his true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill. As his patron god was said to guard a maze outside of humanity's common sense Foreigner possesses a fair rank in this Skill. Alterations to his body are instead conferred under Foreigner's Winter King Personal Skill.

Divinity- B+
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Vessel of Han the Great Old One of freezing cold this status interacts with Foreigner's divine right of kingship to grant a high rank.

Insanity- B-
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself.

Normally Foreigner's sanity is relatively unaffected by becoming the host for an evil god. However the extent of his patron's corrosion of Foreigner's psyche is qualified by his Winter King Personal Skill. The more Foreigner draws on Han's power to bolster his kingship, the further he slips into the Cold God's freezing grasp convincing him that ruling his people and spreading endless winter are the same thing.

Personal Skills:

Winter King- A+
    A derisive sobriquet referring to the infamously short-lived nature of Foreigner's reign that only spanned a single winter. Normally this would be a variant of Imperial Privilege allowing Foreigner to grant himself Skills associated with kingship but only for a very brief time. However upon contracting with Han he may access them for a greater duration, in return for steadily corrupting his body into a better vessel for the Cold God. Foreigner's skin becomes deathly cold to the touch, veins of ice show throughout his body and his emotions become colder prone to icy rage. These effects intensify the longer Foreigner uses this Skill and gradually recede when he stops, akin to the passage of Winter.

Gardener- B-
    Denotes the Servant's affinity for cultivating plantlife. Having commissioned one of the greatest gardens in the Western World Foreigner possesses this Skill. Allows Foreigner to make plants grow in his presence simply by circulating his magical energy, and even command them to an extent like having branches twine to bridge his passage over a river. However due to the influence of the Cold God whenever Foreigner's mood chills the plants he's growing will immediately freeze and wither, much to his chagrin.

Charisma (Of Absolute Freeze)- D+
    A special variant of Charisma circulated amongst those with Tsar blood... at least that's what this Skill would normally be. As Foreigner was not a Tsar in life this should be only an ordinary Charisma Skill, and low-ranked to reflect the unpopularity of his reign. However when the Cold God takes hold of him Foreigner may speak with a chilling charisma that compels others to follow him, freezing their hearts and emotions to quell the possibility of resistance. A Skill that ensures all will love him and despair.

Foreigner himself resents the Skill, rejecting the idea of ruling over merely frozen puppets, and regards it as a challenge to overcome to truly become an ideal king. However if his mood were to worsen further and Foreigner became convinced that the people loving him was an impossibility, he may surrender to the Cold God's influence and embrace it.

Noble Phantasm
    Hortus Palantinus Borea
    Frostbitten Botanical Cosmos

Type: Anti-Team

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the famous garden-complex that Foreigner established as king. Created as a token of his marriage to his beloved wife Elizabeth Stuart, and following the highest of Italian Renaissance styles, it was a splendid landscape dubbed the "Eighth Wonder of the World" and "Germany's greatest Renaissance garden". By invoking this Noble Phantasm Foreigner may summon his Garden into reality. As it was created to be a microcosm of the World Foreigner can manifest it by overlaying it atop the existing World in a manner falsely similar to a Reality Marble.

However due to his fusion with Han the Palantinus has likewise been equalized with the maze guarded by the frigid god. Upon true name release ice crystals creep along the ground before sculpting upwards into a massive garden-maze; flowers, trees, hedges and statues all formed entirely from glittering ice. It is a beautiful construct, that entrances those caught within, but quickly reveals itself to be a deadly trap. The atmosphere inside the maze plunges to below -40 degree celsius easily equalling that of the North Pole and visitors are beset by howling misty gales that can quickly freeze flesh. Furthermore the flowers and leaves are all made of sharp ice crystals and can lacerate unwary guests.

Foreigner's Gardener Skill is empowered within this sanctum as it was created to exalt his divine authority, able to restructure the topography at will. The icy plants answer to his will as if they were still alive; crystalline flowers sprouting to entomb the opponent's feet, branches growing out to pierce them like spears or even hedged walls shifting position to hinder and confuse foes. The statues and clockwork birds of the garden also become icecraft familiars he can animate, having stats comparable to low-grade Phantasmal Beasts. Foreigner may also freely exempt his allies from the myriad dangers of this Noble Phantasm allowing them to peruse it peacefully and savor the scenery of the ethereal ice garden.

Should the opponent manage to reach the center of the polysemous labyrinth they'll find a glacial likeness of the Colossus of Memnon that houses Han's Divine Core. Destroying it will dispel this Noble Phantasm and permanently destabilize Foreigner's Saint Graph as the blessings of the Great Old One are torn away from him. As a desperate trump card Foreigner may enter this statue and merge himself with its core to become a living colossus of ice, wielding greater authority over cold and mist in return for sacrificing his mind to the Evil God becoming its avatar who only exists to spread everlasting Winter as far as possible. Naturally Foreigner is loath to do so and would only utilize this as a last resort if his dreams of kingship were about to be shattered.

So here's the Frederick V profile I'd been working on. "Winter King" is a kind of funny title since it sounds really badass out of context but what it actually means is kind of lame. But historical literally-who's with some cool potential are what Foreigners are for I guess. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    Royd let me tell you what you did to me. I started reading with the assumption it is still Ithaqua like you said. Then I read the start with the gardening.
    I began looking for 15min "garden of yig" because i thought thats what Han guards. But it turns out there is a "Curse of Yig", the garden of yig was mentioned by two other obscure gods and i conflated Han's labyrinth of yig with this garden of yig that is hard to find.
    And when I found out, i scrolled down and see you did Han anyway.
    In any case, Han was a good choice for a garden guy and i got an idea how to use Yig in a sheet.

My last comment: "Hans, get ze Flammenwerfer."

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer on Rattlesnake Mountain

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/...atrimonio.html

True Name: Timothy Merrick
    Species: Servant, Human
    Dislikes: Poisons, Snakes
    Type: Heroic Servant
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: USA, North America
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Hidden Attribute: Human

Parameter
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (E Rank): Since Timothy Merrick did not have any abilities that can resist Magecraft, his Magic Resistance remains at the minimum level of E. Furthermore, due to his Legend, he receives additional damage from attacks which have their source in either Serpents or Poison.

Personal Skills
    Battle Continuation (C Rank): In his Legend he was able to slay the Serpent that killed him, return to his residence from the Field, and seek medical aid, all while suffering a lethal dose of Rattlesnake Venom (Poison).
    Weakness (Poison & Serpent) (B Rank): His Legend is a Cautionary Folk Song about the dangers of Poisons and Serpents. Thus, his Resistance to Poisons and Serpents is one Rank lower and the damage he receives from such sources is one Rank higher.

Noble Phantasm
    Serpent Mowing Scythe: Mow the Field, Slay the Serpent
    Type: Anti-Field, Anti Unit
    Range: 1-3
    Targets: 1
    This Noble Phantasm is a Natural Bane to Fields and Serpents, their Resistance is treated as being two Ranks lower when Targeted by this Noble Phantasm.

Rattlesnake Mountain: A Cautionary Folk Song
    Type: Conceptual
    Range: 0-10
    Targets: Unlimited
    This Noble Phantasm possess a natural Territory Infringement property as a reflection of being the oldest Cautionary Folk Song of the USA. This Noble Phantom passively causes all Bounded Fields (and their equivalents) to be Conceptually perceived as Fields that the Serpent Mowing Scythe can cut. However, in return, any portions of the Field cut away in this manner have a Luck-based (using the owner of the Field's Luck or Timothy Merrick's Luck if there is no owner) chance to reform into a hostile Rattlesnake Golem (this golem is treated as a Serpent).

Lore
    The song about his death, On Springfield Mountain (later became Rattlesnake Mountain), has served for centuries to warn about the dangers of tall grass and trying to suck out venom. Thus, he, who would have originally died in obscurity, has managed to become a Hero who has saved tens of thousands of lives. His song is one of the earliest American Folk Songs, and is the earliest Cautionary Folk Song of the USA.

The prolonged and agonizing death, which also led to the death of lover, has caused him develop not only Ophidiophobia (a fear of snakes), but also a hatred of anything related to Serpents in general. When faced with fighting a Serpent or a Serpent related Servant a Master should expect an extremely emotional response and for Timothy Merrick to possess reduced rationality.

Meta
    A rather low tier Servant (very little mana upkeep), who holds promise as a potential Counter to some of the more BS Servant abilities (although even a small cut to a powerful enough Bounded Field // Reality Marble could result in a lethal Serpent encounter). If the Master is skilled in Serpent taming, then a great team could be made (even though the summoned Rattlesnake Golems are hostile they are cut off from their source and thereby are no longer inherently friendly to the owner of the Field).
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth