Page 47 of 620 FirstFirst ... 37424546474849525797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Atsushi: at first have you made both Pictures actually Howaito ? Because if so would you be amongst the servant maker here like as there is in the Forum a thread "What would you do if you took over Typemoon ?" then would i hire you as ilustrator and servant creator .

Asushi is a quite good servant one Question what would be the differences if he would be summoned in his other classes ?

also im curious how he would find /what he would say to my Jimmu ?

and cant help but he reminds me a bit on Shinomori Aoshi of Rorouni Kenshin

Sir Ulrich: A quite good profile i must say ,the idea of his third noblephantasm is quite interesting and ist really is similar to Diatrekon Asteriyonke . i would be really interested what he would say About my Titanica and my Tugarin ?

and does someone here know a site where the certain charackeristics of the different japanese Sword styles ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 12th, 2020 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Troilus "Ill-fated Youngest Prince"

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes
    : Saber, Berserker, Shielder

Armament: A sword lent from his brother Hector.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- B+

Personality
    A serious and precocious boy. Rider is eager to rush into battle, wishing to prove himself as a great hero like his brother Hector. Hates being looked down on or babied because of his age. The fact that as a Servant he's unable to mature and stuck in a childish body perpetually is a source of great annoyance for Rider.

Rider acts misogynistic, saying that women are fickle creatures who give and take affection when it suits them without regard for the loyalties of men. In reality he's just easily flustered around girls and doesn't know how to interact with them, so he tries to hide that by saying he hates them. Given the plethora of strong female warriors in the Throne of Heroes, it's unlikely Rider could keep up his misogynistic attitude for very long.

Rider adores horses. If he comes across a new horse in the Grail War Rider will immediately drop his "cool warrior" act as he starts to pet and gush over how cute it is. If anyone catches him on this, he'll cough loudly and say he was just inspecting the beast's combat-specs. Conversely, Rider can't stand anyone who'd senselessly harm horses.

Needless to say Rider nurses a huge grudge against Achilles, for the ignominious end the hero subjected him to. If he met Achilles in a Grail War Rider would fly into a rage and furiously attack him, all the while hurling curses and taunts. However, given Rider is still a child and even as a Heroic Spirit no match for Achilles under most scenarios, he would most likely end up terrified and running for his life again like before. Though he tries to bury his fear with bravado, Rider is terrified of Achilles more than anything.

Rider's wish on the Holy Grail is to rewrite history so he didn't die early against Achilles and got the chance to fight alongside his brothers in the rest of the Trojan War.

Dislikes: women, having his cheeks pulled, his own weakness
    Talent: equestrianism
    Natural Enemy: Achilles

Class Skills:

Riding- A
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be ridden at an exceptional degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Even at a tender age Rider showed natural affinity for horses. He earned the epithet "
    Delighting in Horses
    Hippiocharmên
    " for his gift in training and handling them.

Magic Resistance- D
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. While he hails from the Age of Gods, lack of experience in combat magical or otherwise has kept Rider from building a high resistance to supernatural effects. Perhaps, if he'd lived long enough to come into his own as a hero, this Skill's rank would be higher.

Personal Skills:

Bravery (False)- A+
    The ability to through sheer fortitude of will negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Also confers a boost to melee damage. As Rider is still but a boy, this is the reckless courage of a youth yet to know the terrible reality of war, rather than the hardened spirit of a warrior forged by a lifetime of deadly battles.

As such while Rider can normally brush off mental interference, when truly gazing in the maws of death his valorous act will crumble, revealing him for what he truly is. An innocent, scared child, wishing desperately that he were strong enough to fight in a war he should have no part in.

Practically speaking, this simulates an equivalent rank in the Bravery Skill, and initially displays as such on Rider's stat sheet. However it is fundamentally unstable. If Rider genuinely believes he's about to die it'll be sealed and all benefits lost until he can escape the situation and regain his composure. Possibly this Skill could evolve into true Bravery over time, but that would require great psychological development on Rider's part.

Affection Of The Sun God- B
    A Skill consisting of the numerous blessings Rider received from the sun god Apollo. In some stories Apollo was Rider's father, but either way he lent his favor to the boy out of admiration for his beauty and bravery. This Skill donates Rider Divinity at rank B, Mana Burst (Flames) at rank C, and ranks up his physical parameters while bathing in direct sunlight.

Furthermore, based on the legend where Apollo avenged Rider's death by guiding Paris' arrow at his killer Achilles, a "posthumous attack" actualizes upon Rider's demise in the form of an arrow of sunlight from the heavens aimed squarely at his killer. The arrow has homing properties and automatically tracks the opponent's weak-point. It can still be blocked or evaded by foes with sufficiently quick reflexes, although few would expect an attack from the sky.

Rosy Cheeked Adonis- A
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. The youngest son of King Priam, Rider was admired by everyone in Troy for his fair looks and gallant demeanour. His very existence captured the hearts of Troy's people, who viewed him as an idol.

Rider himself regards this Skill with chagrin. He feels nothing but embarrassment for how people (especially women) fussed over him like a child, rather than respecting his prowess as a warrior. For Rider this Skill is a perpetual reminder that he was until the end nothing more than a child, never managing to become the hero he dreamed of.

Noble Phantasm
    Bayard
    Phantom Horse That Leapt Through Time

Type: Support

Rider's beloved warhorse. Though it was never named in life, in Chaucer's poem Troilus and Criseyde the name Bayard is attributed to Rider's steed, after the legendary warhorse of St. George. Thus Rider obtains the horse as a Noble Phantasm although he never would've encountered it in life.

An exceptionally fit and vigorous steed with a long flowing white mane. Bayard is able to gallop at enormous speeds and perform a trampling charge equal to an A-rank attack. Its physical capabilities clearly mark Bayard as among the greatest of horses. However as Rider isn't the horse's true owner he can't draw on the special ability it'd normally possess as a Noble Phantasm, namely a blessing that confers invulnerability to the one mounting it.

Instead, Rider's Bayard obtains a different ability entirely. Being an anachronistic mount that Troilus was depicted as riding yet never existed in his own lifetime, Bayard's existence along the time-axis is extremely vague. By invoking its true name Rider can amplify this nebulous existence, using his steed as a catalyst to jump through time.

While on Bayard Rider can jump forward or back in time, but normally only for a short "distance" of several seconds. Jumping forward and it seems that Rider's very existence skips several seconds in the future, as if he were teleporting. In this way Rider can take his opponents by surprise or dodge otherwise unavoidable attacks. Jumping backward, and Rider will "rewind" to where he was several seconds before. His previous (read; future) self hangs momentarily in his place as an afterimage before dissipating, potentially confusing foes. This allows Rider to invalidate injuries he received in the last few seconds, by rejecting the possible future where they were inflicted on him. However both uses of this Noble Phantasm cost a heavy amount of Mana from Rider per invocation, so he can't exactly toss this around willy-nilly.

Just once in the course of a Grail War, Rider can tap into Bayard's true power to jump backwards in time for a full day, effectively rewinding time back to that point for everyone in the world. This gives Rider a second chance to do things right, where he can use his newfound foresight to correct past mistakes or contrive events advantageous to himself. However blurring its existence this much results in Bayard becoming permanently lost in time, disappearing from the World immediately after its final jump. This Noble Phantasm is then unusable for the rest of the Grail War. Given how much Rider loves horses, he's loathe to ever rely on this ultimate sacrifice...

So here's another sheet from me. Had trouble coming up ideas for his NP, so I ended up making it like Astolfo's Hippogriff where its powers come from its vague and ambiguous existence.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the Elysian Fields

"Hello Master, I hope you ware not expecting a violent warrior or something of the sort. I am not very good with violence."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Greece
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: Violence, pollution, tragic endings
    Talent: Creating flowers
    Armaments: Staff
    Natural Enemy: People who destroy nature.

Stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Territory Creation(A): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster's territory takes the form of a Magical Field through her Noble Phantasm, which is equal to a power to a temple.

Item Construction(B): The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. She mainly produces liquid medicine for treatments using her knowledge of plants.

Personal Skills

Divinity(B): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Caster is a Nymph, a nature spirit of Greek mythology, and later becomes a full-fledged goddess of flowers and spring.

Green Thumb(A): The Skill to cultivate and grow plants and vegetation, which is inherent to Caster as Nature Spirit. At rank A, a single small sprout can grow into a big tree in seconds. It also allows her to command said vegetation like extensions of her body.

Affection of the Gods(B): A Skill that denotes one being loved by a male god. In Caster's case, it is the affection of Zephyrus, the Greek god of the west wind. It grants a rank-up to her Agility, Mana, and Luck stats, and allows her to manipulate the wind to attack in a manner similar to Mana Burst.

Breeze of Flowers(C): A Skill representing Caster's Authority of Spring, the season where the hardships of winter become past and life can flourish untroubled. It is an ability that moderately reduces damage from all violent actions. It also grants Caster a small degree of resistance to instant death attacks.

Noble Phantasm

Island of the Blessed
    Elysium

A reality Marble that manifests Caster's home, the Elysian fields, where those chosen by the gods, the righteous, and the heroic could remain after death, to live a blessed and happy life, and indulging in whatever employment they had enjoyed in life.
    It takes the form of an expansive field covered with different types of Windmill grass (Genus: Chloris Sw.) Under a bright blue sky. A soft breeze also blows through the field constantly, carrying with it a sweet smell.
    Its activation will automatically heal the wounds and replenish the energy of all of Caster's allies, along with cleaning any negative effects from Curses and like. Furthermore, since it's a place of peace free of suffering, all violent actions and attacks are nullified so long as the field remains active unless one possesses Divinity equal to or higher than that of Caster.
    Use of this Noble Phantasm is highly mana consuming for Caster's Master, to the point that it can prove fatal for all except those with high-grade magic circuits or otherwise different means of providing magical energy.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Chloris. She was a nymph of the Islands of the Blessed in the Elysian fields, who later became the goddess of flowers in greek mythology.
    Caster was abducted by Zephyrus, the god of the west wind, who transformed her into a deity known as Flora after they were married. Together, they have a son, named Karpos. She was also thought to have been responsible for the transformations of Adonis, Attis, Crocus, Hyacinthus, and Narcissus into flowers.

Personality

Caster is a very sweet, if slightly nervous, young girl. She gets a little antsy when meeting new people, but it goes away in a short time. After that, she becomes a friendly person who tends to avoid conflict as much as possible.
    However, an exception is made for those who openly and unapologetically pollute nature. In this case, Caster can get uncharacteristically angry and even downright violent. Although she is a little embarrassed by this side of her, she maintains a firm position that it is her duty as a Nature Spirit.
    Caster has complicated feelings about Zephyrus. While she does respect him and doesn't hold any grudges, she does regret the fact that she didn't have the freedom to choose who she loved during her life. Perhaps because of that, she can get really invested in the romantic lives of other people, commemorating their victories like her own and crying with their disappointments too.

Last edited by the god of world-0; June 14th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    *nods* two good two new Greek Servants Chloris reminds me that i had the idea of a Elysian Ruler idea awhile ago .

and besides are had also others here provblems to reach the Forum today ?

Blog Entries
    Chloris: Pretty solid sheet. Her Skills do a good job of selling her as a pacifistic, nature-loving person, while still being versatile enough she could fight if need be. The NP's description also gives a nice "refreshing" vibe.

Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Troilus sheet above?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    *nods* two good two new Greek Servants Chloris reminds me that i had the idea of a Elysian Ruler idea awhile ago .

and besides are had also others here provblems to reach the Forum today ?
    I had trouble in the morning too, but it's fine now. Probably just some routine server maintenance.

Blog Entries
    Troilus: Really, really good. I like how his immature personality reflects his legend but also leaves open the door for potential character development. That, combined with his Noble Phantasm special one-time use (good job on it, by the way. Very creative) makes me feel that he would be a great protagonist for a story with a potential amazing climax.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    "...Elisha Ben Abuyah? No, I believe you're mistaken Master. I am the
    Acher
    Other One
    . Now, what heresies would you like to commit together?"

Servant Avenger:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Elisha Ben Abuyah "The Holy Heretic"

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Caster, Ruler, Alter-Ego, Foreigner

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- C

History
    Avenger's true name is Elisha Ben Abuyah, a rabbi in Judaic legends. He's most infamous for turning to evil and committing many vile heresies, including murder. But Abuyah wasn't always that way. Once, he was a simple rabbi respected in his community. He strove to live in a righteous way by praising God and extending generosity to the poor.

That was the Elisha Ben Abuyah known by the world. However, there was "another one" inside him. A malevolent voice breathing at the back of his mind, urging him to indulge in his darkest impulses. Kill. Take. Ravage. Destroy. The voice whispered all those things to Abuyah ceaselessly.

Unbeknownst even to Abuyah himself this split-personality actually came from his unborn twin who he'd absorbed while still in the womb. Having been robbed even the chance to be born, that child's soul was nothing but a bundle of seething curses and hatred against the very world it'd been deprived of.

Abuyah did his best to repress the voice. Using rigorous prayers and secret Kabbalistic rituals he sealed the wicked presence inside him to the farthest recesses of his unconscious. Letting no one know his terrible secret, Abuyah did his best to live an upright life. He continued studying Kabbalah and eventually became a genius at it. People from far and wide would flock to Abuyah imploring him to heal them with his holy powers. He cured many people, without even asking for payment as he said "The people's grateful smiles are the only reward I need." Over time Abuyah came to be hailed as a true miracle-worker, a saint.

As he looked at the world, seeing so much sickness and pain, Abuyah sometimes pondered why God created it this way. Why allow the weak to suffer wracked by toil and disease, while the rich and nobles dine opulently on gluttonous feasts? It was unfair. It was cruel. It was meaningless. So why would God abide by such evils?

Those questions gnawed at Abuyah's mind, but he brushed them away. It wasn't a mortal's place to question the divine plan. Besides, he figured those like himself blessed with arcane power were sent to the world for the sake of mending its deficencies and helping others. Abuyah convinced himself that, and for a while it was enough to assuage his doubts.

He even took on a disciple, a boy named Meir. Meir was a gifted student and quickly took to immersing himself in Kabbalah, until his mastery possibly eclipsed even Abuyah himself. Beyond his esoteric skills the youth also had a kind personality, humble and considerate of the weak. More than just student and teacher, he and Abuyah grew to be very close friends. Seeing Meir grow up and flower in his talents as a Kabbalist, Abuyah could only sigh blissfully. For him, the time he spent with Meir was truly the most blessed days of his life.

---Then. A tragedy occured, and that innocent happiness he'd managed to obtain was mercilessly shattered. One day when Abuyah was going for a stroll out in the fields he glimpsed his beloved niece fetching wren's eggs from a tree. She was careful not to hurt the mother bird, as the Torah commanded. However, the girl slipped and fell, breaking her neck instantly. Abuyah ran to her side but it was too late. She was already dead.

Abuyah broke down sobbing clutching the girl's broken body to his chest. But he consoled himself that God sends all souls to their final rest when it's time. There's a great justice in this world that all humans merely play a part in, and everything turns according to God's benevolent design. Even partings are nothing to be sad about, for one will someday be reunited forever in paradise.

But just a day later, Abuyah witnessed something that crushed his former convictions. Another child, a boy, was climbing the same tree to pick eggs. This time he cruelly smashed the mother bird with his fist before making off with the eggs. Much to Abuyah's horror, the boy met no reprecussions for his callous acts, while his own niece had paid the deadly price.

Something snapped inside Abuyah, and the doubts from before flashed back to his mind. The innocent suffer. The villainous prosper. Over and over, ceaselessly. Without change, without salvation. Young, old, robust, frail, rich, poor... everywhere those who strove to follow God's law faced hardships and death, while the wicked escaped unscathed. Even his own niece succumbed to such an end. Was this God's will? Was this Destiny? Then...

The voice that had tormented Abuyah so long ago spoke to him once more. But this time, it wasn't a malevolent hissing. It was a soft, scared voice of a young child. "Why? Why wasn't I allowed to be born? I wanted to live, to feel the sunshine and touch flowers. But I was denied that wish. I was absorbed into you, so I never got the chance to be born as a proper human. It wasn't anyone's fault. No one wished for such a thing. The only one responsible for it is... God."

'God'. That's right. If all things turn according to God's design, then that means God Himself is culpable for all the evils in the world. It was so obvious, Abuyah cursed himself for not seeing it sooner. It took the last plea of a child who'd been stripped of everything to realize that truth.

God was... a tyrant, a schemer, an egotist who arranges everything for his own glory while expecting humans to grovel meekly at his feet.

In that case, the only answer was...

"Haha... hahahahaahahaahha!!" Insane laughter bubbled up from Abuyah's throat. "I curse fate! I curse God! If the power meting out judgment in this universe abides by such atrocities, then I intend to rebel against it with every fiber of my being!!" Tempestuous winds swirled around Abuyah as his Kabbalistic powers went out of control in rage.

"God! Do you hear me?!" Abuyah shouted up at the heavens, lips twisted into a maniacal sneer. "Just watch! The holy man you poured out your blessings on, will now break every last one of them! I'll pile up a mountain of corpses tall enough to reach heaven, and then drag you from your throne myself!!"

Having declared war against the God he formerly served, Abuyah vowed to dye his hands in countless sins. He believed that if God was "all the good in the world" then to defeat him it was necessary to master human evil. Following that twisted precept, Abuyah went back to his village and wrought havoc. He used his awakened Reality Marble Pardes Ayim to drive the villagers insane by amplifying the contradictions in good and evil within them, eventually spurring them to kill each other.

To stop the madness, his best friend and former disciple Meir was forced to sorrowfully kill Abuyah. They had an epic battle, each wielding their Kabbalistic powers to the fullest to destroy the other. Winds raged, earth split, rivers boiled, flames danced through the skies. It was a sight like the very gates of Hell were being rent asunder.

But finally, Meir prevailed. A swirling spear of water pierced through Abuyah's gut, dealing a mortal blow to the rabbi turned villain. "W-why...?" Meir sobbed, cradling Abuyah in his arms as the last gasp of his life-force ebbed away. "You were my teacher, my friend! I loved you! So why... why did things have to be this way?!"

"Don't cry boy," Abuyah said, gently reaching to brush a tear from his student's trembling cheek. Despite the situation his mouth curved into a faint, sad smile. The youth had come so far since Abuyah trained him. He truly was a master now, even surpassing Abuyah himself. Abuyah felt a deep sense of fatherly pride well up inside him.

Even after renouncing God, Abuyah still felt a lingering familial affection for the boy he'd once called a disciple. As a final act of compassion he sought to assuage Meir's grief for having to kill him. "I am not Elisha Ben Abuyah," he said finally.

"...You're not?" Meir murmured, eyes wide and uncomprehending.

Abuyah nodded, even that slight motion bringing pain to his wounded body. "That man was a great rabbi who devoted himself to God until the very end. He would never abandon God and walk on the path of destruction like this. No, I..." His voice trailed off weakly but he forced himself to continue. "I am merely an imposter, 'another one' bearing his skin. You need not feel any guilt over killing me. You were merely vanquishing a terrible demon that threatened this world."

Having uttered his last words to his student, Abuyah's soul slipped away to its final rest. Whether Heaven, or Hell, or even simply nothingness awaited him, no one but the Almighty could know for sure. After all, as a rabbi he was more saintly and noble than anyone, while as a heretic he'd sunken into the worst depths of depravity. Too virtuous to be condemned to Hell, too wicked to enter Heaven... perhaps his fate was to wander the world lost and listless throughout the confines of infinity.

"Abuyah..." Meir whispered his friend's name, fighting back tears. "No," he corrected himself, shaking his head. "You were the
    Acher
    other one
    ."

After the battle, Meir attempted to have Abuyah's name following his fall blotted from all official records, so he'd only be known as "
    Acher
    The Other One
    ". This was done to spare his friend's memory, so Abuyah's later fall wouldn't taint his earlier good actions. This effort wasn't fully successful however, so Elisha Ben Abuyah is still remembered by name to this day.

An important cultural legacy to the Jewish people, whose struggle with his faith and inner dark side still draws the fascination of millions of people today.

Personality
    Once, a gentle and pious man, compassionate to the weak and devoting himself in all things to honoring God. If he had just one fault, it was that he was too kind. Too pure. He couldn't understand all the unfairness and cruelty in the world. And when he finally did see it, that realization broke him. His former faith shattered, Avenger sunk into hatred against the God he'd once dedicated his very being to serving.

Now, Avenger is a maniacal and twisted man, who finds nothing but the utmost joy in wreaking chaos and death. He despises God and frequently rails against Him in grand nihilistic tirades, raging at the idea of an omnipotent being that doesn't lift a finger while humans suffer. Avenger commits his evil acts to spite God, finding a perverse delight in showing His formerly beloved sage sink deeper into madness and depravity. To defeat the Almighty, he would gladly take upon himself all the world's evils.

Avenger refuses to be referred to by his original name of Elisha Ben Abuyah. When necessary to speak of him by a name other than his Class Container, he insists on being referred to as "
    Acher
    The Other One
    ". If his Master carelessly calls Avenger by his original name, he'll glare at them with a fierce killing intent. If they repeat the slip a second time, he'll kill them outright. Perhaps this is just because Avenger wishes to distance himself from his former self as a faithful servant of God. Or maybe, it's out of lingering respect for his friend, who wished despite everything for the name "Elisha Ben Abuyah" to not be tarnished by his later misdeeds.

Secretly, Avenger wishes to be punished for his actions, which he'd consider at least a faint proof of God's justice. Alas unfortunately for him, his immortal lifespan and nigh-unrivalled Kabbalistic might ensure the judgment he unconsciously longs for continues to elude Avenger. Perhaps, if he was summoned in the same Holy Grail War as "that boy"...

Avenger's wish on the Holy Grail is to drag God from His throne and personally debase Him with all the heresies he created.

Dislikes: God, evil, himself
    Talents: Kabbalah, heresy
    Natural Enemy: Rabbi Meir

Class Skills:

Avenger- B
    Denotes the nature of an Avenger as one who piles up the grudges and hatreds of others upon themselves. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment, and negative emotions directed at the user are instantly converted into strength. The rate of Mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

As a great Rabbi, Avenger was beloved by all in his community. After turning to evil, he was scorned and hated in equal measure. Even Avenger's name was forbidden to mention, so he was only referred to as "
    Acher
    The Other One
    ".

Oblivion Correction- B
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. This singleminded determination to hold on to one's past grudges greatly boosts the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle. Avenger swore eternal vengeance against God for tolerating so much evil in the world. So long as he believes there is a 'God' who rules and oversees this world, the black flames of his grudge shall never die, but continue to blaze unrelentingly.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- C+

An ability to refill one's own supply of magical energy (Mana). Avenger recovers a small amount of Mana for every turn until his revenge is completed.

As a Kabbalist Avenger can supplement this Skill by drawing more magical energy from his glyphs.

Personal Skills:

Kabbalist- A+
    An ancient Hebrew mystical tradition that centers around learning and manipulating the Names of God to evoke spiritual phenomena. This Skill serves as a variant of Rune Magic, as by reciting or inscribing Names of God one can evoke the desired thaumaturgical effects. Avenger was a genius Kabbalist before his fall. Ever after cursing God he retained his prowess in the art, albeit twisted to diabolical ends.

In his current incarnation he favors drawing on the power of the Angel of Death Samael, the angel who acts as both an inciter and punisher of human villainy. Conjuring a sickly miasma that rapidly plunders the health and magical energy of all living beings caught within it, raising corpses as gruesome flesh-golems bound to his will and firing bolts of ruinous light are just a few of the many spells Avenger wields at his fingertips.

Information Erasure- C

The removal of information regarding the Servant's True Name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.

At this rank, those observing Avenger will after he departs be left with only a nondescript shadowy image of him in their mind's eye, unable to recollect any specific details of his appearance. This effect can be broken by abilities granting resistance to mental interference at rank C or higher. Additionally, evidence of the engagement isn't removed from the scene, so by way of logical deduction, it's still possible to unravel Avenger's identity from those clues.

Upon his fall into depravity Avenger's very name was stricken from history, for no one could accept that a great rabbi could commit such unspeakable acts. He is known only as "
    Acher
    The Other One
    ".

Rejected By Heaven And Hell- EX
    According to legend Avenger's death was met by a great turmoil amongst the angels. As a devoted scholar of Torah he couldn't be condemned to Hell, but his deeds were too wicked for him to be allowed entrance into Heaven either. As such the angels decided Avenger's fate was to wander the earth for eternity, never to be allowed rest in any afterlife.

This Skill makes Avenger immune to both demonic and holy-natured effects, whether harmful or auspicious. The flames of Gehenna won't burn him, nor will the waters of Paradise ever lend any succor to his anguished soul. Additionally, by attesting his status as one forever bound to the mortal world, this Skill displays the effects of Battle Continuation at EX-rank. No matter how severely Avenger is wounded he still won't be able to die, for no afterlife will accept his soul. Only beheading, the disintigration of his entire body or certain Conceptual Weapons designed to exorcise immortal beings will be able to truly "kill" him.

Eye For Art- C
    An infatuation for works of art. Upon encountering a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there's a moderate chance of Avenger uncovering its True Name. As well as a faithful scholar of Torah, Avenger immersed himself in many other arts. As the Talmud put it "Acher's tongue was never tired of singing Greek songs."

Noble Phantasm
    Pardes Ayim
    Infernal Garden Of Duality

Type: Reality Marble, Anti-Mind, Anti-Unity

A Noble Phantasm branding Avenger's worst sin, his rejecting the oneness of God. As the story goes Avenger had a vision where he ascended to the gardens of Heaven. Seeing the Archangel Metatron seated next to the divine throne, Avenger proclaimed that there were two Gods in heaven. This was no innocent mistake but a spiteful act to deny the oneness of God whom he hated so much. For his blasphemy Avenger was brought before Metatron and scourged with forty lashes of fire.

Even God Himself refused to forgive his transgression. It is said that on each year of the day of atonement a mighty voice would resound through the heavens saying "Repent, oh you backsliding children! For the Lord is merciful and will forgive you. Except for you, Rabbi Abuyah."

This event is allegorized that "Abuyah burned the plants of the holy garden". "Plants" being a metaphor for divine wisdom that Avenger severed from his own soul.

The image of the paradisal garden Avenger glimpsed once has been forever imprinted upon his soul. An unfading reminder of the grace he glimpsed and could never again obtain. Upon uttering this Noble Phantasm's true name, Avenger can manifest a facsimile of the beatific orchard as a Reality Marble. His surroundings disappear, painted over by the scenery of a vast grassy field filled with flowering plants of all kinds and under a cloudless azure sky.

At least, that's the form it took in his original vision. However Avenger's hatred of God had warped this Noble Phantasm, so instead of an idyllic garden it appears perpetually consumed in roiling flames. No longer a tranquil blue, the sky above is dyed a lurid crimson red and choked with the stench of smoke and ash.

From Avenger's sin of introducing duality into Heaven, this Reality Marble enforces the concept of duality on all those trapped within. Their Alignments will vacillate wildly between two opposing extremes of good and evil. This works by amplifying certain positive or negative emotions the target is experiencing. A good person who feels even the slightest speck of negative emotion like hatred or vengeance will have it fester until they become fully evil. Conversely, an evil person who feels the faintest bloom of positive emotions like love and friendship will find themselves seeing the light and repenting of their past misdeeds.

This effect fluctuates rapidly based on the target's current emotions, so weak-willed individuals will quickly find their minds torn asunder from the fractured extremes of good and evil, driving them irrepairably insane. Essentially this Noble Phantasm forces the Contradictive Mind Skill on the target.

The only ways normally to resist this effect are to find true equanimity to accept both the good and evil within oneself, or to simply possess none of the opposing extreme at all, in other words having a mentality of pure good or evil. Needless to say, few if any people of the latter category (a true saint or demon-king) exist in this world. It can also be blocked out by Skills and Noble Phantasms granting mental resistance at rank C or higher.

So I was really surprised when I came across this guy's legend because he's basically the Jewish Gilles de Rais. At least the Type-Moon version, what with the whole "indulging in evil out of rage against an uncaring God" conceit. Actually probably closer to Type-Moon Gilles de Rais than the real one, since that part of his story seems to be entirely Urobuchi's invention (as far as I can tell the historical Gilles never publicly cursed God, and even went to his death saying God forgave him for his sins). I guess if Uro had gone for Abuyah rather than Gilles though (which seems doubtful since he's way more obscure) Meir would've been a Saberface to keep that plotpoint intact.

Needless to say I felt this was a pretty promising idea for a sheet, though I struggled in parts making his personality distinct from Gilles. I also embellished his backstory a bunch (the twin absorbed in the womb stuff is entirely mine, though he was sometimes mentioned to have been corrupted while still in the womb). As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 15th, 2023 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Touched up some things

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, your sheets have always been good, but you've been on a streak of high-quality stuff since your Sandalphon. I can see the parallels between Acher and Gilles, but you've managed to also give him a distinctive touch so he doesn't feel like a copy-paste.

I'm also quite curious about how he'd feel about someone like my Mastema given her character as a bad angel/good demon

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Berserker of Bloody Love

"My love, we are together again!"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: Romania
    Height: 137cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: Garlic, Sunlight, holy artifacts
    Talent: Blood-sucking
    Armaments: Blood
    Natural Enemy: Vlad III

Stats

Str: B
    End: A
    Mna: B
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement(EX): The standard Skill for the Berserker class, it appears to have been affected by the "Innocent Monster" skill. it increases Berserker stats in exchange for her ability to understand reality. In her current state, Berserker is a monster who only knows how to act in a merciless and sanguinary way. However, she has a tendency to believe that her Master is her husband, independent of their appearance or gender, and will do anything for them.

Personal Skills

Innocent monster(EX): A Skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Berserker's original legend was weak, so she ended up being corrupted by concept who distorted her drastically, leaving barely anything of her original self.

Blood-sucking(A): One of the powers as a vampire. Turns others into manservants by sipping their blood. Those who were sucked are dead while still alive, and are fundamentally subordinate to the one who sucked them. Also, because this deed is not an attack but an act of affection, one cannot defend against it even with "body that pushes aside all sorts of attack".

Mystic Eyes(C-): Berserker posses Mystic eyes who charm those who look at then. However, she has difficulties using them properly because of her current state of irrationality.

Battle continuation(A): One of the powers of a vampire. Berserker doesn't know when to give up. It is possible to fight even on the verge of death, so she does not worry about the damage to her body at all.

Noble Phantasm

The Love of Blood
    Bride of Dracula

A continuous active Noble phantasm born from the concept forced into Berserker that twisted her legend. It represents the idea of the female vampires that follow Count Dracula. In the novel of Bram Stoker, the "brides of Dracula" are, despite nameless, very important to the story. Even in the most differing adaptions of the Character, the image of the Count as associated with beautiful women, like the famous Carmilla, is deeply rooted in people's minds.
    This Noble Phantasm grants Berserker a vast array of powers that are associated with Vampires in the eyes of the masses. She is capable of flying, has great regenerative abilities, and can command the creatures of the night, like wolfs and bats, like an extension of her own body. However, since it is based on the image of the Vampire, the Noble Phantasm also gives her the weaknesses of one, that being sunlight and holy symbols.

Spectacle of Sanguinolence
    Grand Guignol

Berserker's second Noble Phantasm and main offensive method, It's a show of blood and violence with her at its main protagonist. One can consider this Noble Phantasm as a Counterpart to her husband's
    Bloodstain Demon King
    Kazikly Bey
    Through its effects, Berserker can command and give shape to her blood. She can give it any form she wants, but she will usually stick to simple forms like that of blades or tentacles. While in these solidified forms, her blood is extremely durable and also has corrosive properties, slowly eating away her target even if she cannot deal a direct lethal hit.
    However, Berserker only has a limited amount of blood in her body, and overusing this Noble Phantasm can lead these reserves to be depleted. In such a case, she will be forced to replenish her stock by taking the blood of others by use of her Blood-Sucking Skill.

Background

Berserker's original identity was that of the woman know as Justina Ilona Szilágyi. She was the second wife of Vlad the Impaler, Voivode of Wallachia, and the mother of two of his sons. However, as a Berserker, Little of the Hungarian Noblewoman's remain.
    Her Saint Graph was severely modified during the summoning process, and she was overwritten by the concept of the Bride of Dracula. In the original novel, The Brides are three seductive female vampire sisters who reside with Count Dracula in his castle in Transylvania, where they entrance men with their beauty and charm, and then proceed to feed upon them.

Personality

Berserker is a complete monster. Although she is capable of coherent speaking, her thoughts continue to be very simplistic. She only cares about satiating her thirst, for blood, and for love.
    Love, in this case, means that of her master. Her Madness Enhancement makes her believe that whoever summoned her she is her dear Dracula (probably as a way to prevent her from murdering her own Master). She is completely loyal to her "Husband" and will do almost anything she is asked to. The only order she is incapable of following is to stop drinking blood, as it's her nature and an urge impossible to resist.
    It seems that if she meets with Vlad III, her real husband, she will be unable to recognize him since he is not "her Dracula".

Dialouge

"I thirst... for love!"

"I thirst... for blood!"

Carmilla: "Fellow Bride! Join me in relieving or thirst!"

Vlad III: "Go away, false husband, or I will deplete you of your Blood"

Hinako Akuta: "Fellow Bride... No, you are different. Go away!"

"My Husband, this time, let's never part ways again"

"The sun! It hurts!"

"More blood! MORE BLOOD!"

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Although i will later give a individual valuation to the new servants here …\/Good Job enjoy this

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 15th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Salisbury
    "Servant Archer, at your service! I may not look like much, but this little lady's still got a lot of fight in her!"
    "Grrrrr..."
    "Shush now, that's not how you greet our Master. Ahem, this little one is Shuck, my companion. Don't be afraid of him, Master. I'll put him back in line if he ever acts out."
    *Whimper*

The Hunter

The Beast

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Berserker

True Name: Mary Amelia Cecil, Hellhound
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: C/B
    END: B/B
    AGI: B/A
    MGI: E/C
    LCK: A/E
    NP: A

Likes: Hunting, literature, music, sewing, firearms/Hunting, treats, fetch
    Dislikes: Boring people, "shameful" acts/Troublesome prey, punishment from the mistress
    Talent: Hunting, writing, sewing/Hunting. fear tactics
    Natural Enemy: Hessian Lobo
    Armament: Hunting rifle, traps
    Catalyst: Remains of her handmade clothing, charred with ashes

Class Skills
    Independent Action

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. Archer may stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Madness Enhancement

The class skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. A skill not belonging to Archer herself, rather, to the phantom spirit contracted to her. Yet as a terrifying beast devoid of human reason to begin with, it is hard to gauge the effects of this skill. That said, the effects of this madness enhancement can seemingly be temporarily suppressed whenever Archer scolds the beast, reminiscent of an owner scolding a misbehaving pet. The image of the terrifying otherworldly canine turning meek before Archer's small stature makes one wonder if perhaps Archer was the one possessing Madness Enhancement all along.

Personal Skills
    Sharpshooter

A composite skill consisting of Marksmanship and Aiming, denoting one who is highly proficient at firing firearms or other projectile weapons accurately. Archer was known as an accomplished hunter in life, still going on hunting trips well into her old age. This grants her mastery over various shooting techniques such as quick draws and trick shots, as well as the accuracy to hit targets within a far distance from her position. Underneath the smile of a seemingly sheltered noble lady lies the ruthless soul of a hunter.

Battle Continuation

A skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. While Archer herself has no recorded anecdote of surviving mortal wounds, she possesses this skill at a decent rank due to her insistence to hunt in her old age, even as her bodily functions began to fail her. Grants increased survivability rate when damaged by things that could gradually shut down her bodily functions, such as poisons and curses. Furthermore, this skill also receives another plus modifier due to her contract with the phantom spirit hellhound, as the beast was often linked to concepts of death and the afterlife.

Shapeshift (Shadow)

A skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A skill belonging to Archer's companion, the phantom spirit hellhound, born from conflicting accounts of the beast's true appearance. While he usually takes the form of a hound shrouded in shadows, he can grow in size or split into numerous copies of himself to corner his target.

Mana Burst (Flame)

A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. Born from the hellhound's ties to the underworld, the hellhound can expend mana to cover himself in flames, increasing his power. Archer seems slightly hesitant to activate this skill within her vicinity, however. She claims that she wishes to avoid collateral damage, but other than that, it seems that the flames also remind her of her final moments.

Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living

The ability to release a terrifying, inhuman howl that deprives both enemies and allies of their ability to think, imposing them with a sense of dread and impending, inescapable doom. In European legends, hearing the hellhound's ominous howl may already be an omen or a cause of death. This powerful ability to strike the utmost fear to the hearts of people has granted this skill a high rank.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Bullet Marked with the Stench of Certain Death
    M
    ark of the Hellhound

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: 1

"Oh my, it appears our prey is getting away. Shuck, be a dear and fetch them for me, would you?"
    "Grrr... Bark!!"

A Noble Phantasm born from legends of the hellhound throughout England; how wounds inflicted by the hound can never heal, and how the hellhound will always find their way to their intended prey, no matter what. Taking the form of a mana-infused bullet, this Noble Phantasm marks the target as an inevitable prey to the hellhound. This Noble Phantasm's damage is akin to a normal bullet, aside from the fact that wounds inflicted by the bullet cannot fully heal as long as Archer and the hellhound remains in this world. In that sense, it imposes damage over-time effects to the target.

A secondary effect is applied once the bullet found its mark; the bullet wound acts in a manner similar to a tracking device, allowing Archer to discern the target's location at any time. Afterwards, by expending a large amount of mana, it is possible for Archer to turn the bullet wound into a catalyst of sorts to summon the hellhound directly to the target's location, allowing him to finish them off. Archer rarely invokes this teleportation spell, however, due to the high mana cost. Furthermore, as this Noble Phantasm lies within the hellhound's concept of "inevitability", it can only be used on one target at a time. The bullet can only be reproduced once the previous target who bears the hellhound's mark is truly dead.

The Lady's Infernal Hunting Grounds
    Hatfield Manor

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 20 people

"Oh, would you look at that, Shuck!? Our prey is fighting for their life! That's cute, don't you think? Ufufu, their resistance only makes this hunt all the more fun!"
    *Concerned whimper​*

A Noble Phantasm recreating Archer's final moments, achieved by temporarily binding the hellhound's spirit to her own. Upon its activation, both Archer and her targets are whisked into a reality marble where Archer spent her final moments in life; her massive manor, swallowed in flames. While she cannot summon the hellhound to fight in this manor, having bonded its soul to her own for the duration of this Noble Phantasm, Archer turns this flaming manor into her personal "hunting ground", where she may freely pick off her targets one by one with her rifle. Even if her targets were able to avoid Archer herself, the manor is rife with falling debris and noxious smoke which can prove lethal on its own. All the while, Archer herself is effectively invulnerable within this manor. Having tied herself with the hellhound's concept of death, she is effectively considered "already dead" for the duration of this Noble Phantasm, making it impossible for her to receive any further damage within this manor. Of course, manifesting this Noble Phantasm takes a heavy toll on Archer's mana, allowing her to maintain it for up to an hour before collapsing. Afterwards, it would take her at least half a day to gather mana before she could fight again.

Description
    Archer's True Name is Mary Amelia Cecil, Marchioness of Salisbury, a British aristocrat, Tory political hostess, hunter, and sportswoman. She has formed a contract of sorts with the phantom spirit Hellhound, a supernatural dog found in folklore around the world, particularly around Europe.

Despite being summoned in a younger body, Archer still conducts herself similarly to an old lady, preferring to spend her time indoors with a good book, music, or sewing. She claims this to be a force of habit, due to the memories of her later years, as well as her noble upbringing. Witty, intelligent, and outspoken, as well as possessing more than a few life advice under her belt, Archer presents herself as "the ideal Georgian-era grandmother/housewife".

Of course, that's not all there is to her. Underneath her gentle persona, Archer shows interest towards action and firearms, particularly firearms normally used in hunting. Should she ever go hunting once again, she exhibits a completely different side of her; a hot-blooded, even sadistic woman single-mindedly devoted to end her prey. This side of her clashes terrifyingly with her usual persona, as one may see her smile and laugh joyously as she incapacitates her target with bullets, or as the hellhound tears them limb to limb. As a hunter, most of the time, Archer prioritizes efficiency; preferring to give a swift, painless end to her prey. Yet the more her prey fights back, the more it seems to awaken something in her, as she gradually focuses her efforts to inflict the most amount of damage to her target, incapacitating them one vital organ at a time without killing them, all while maintaining the same angelic smile on her face. After showing that side of her personality, she would normally retreat back into herself and get flustered for hours on end, believing that side of her to be "unladylike". Of course, should she ever go hunting again, her "S" switch would be flipped right back on, as much as she tries to deny it.

The hellhound acts as a terrifying beast befitting of his reputation, mostly acting as a silent guardian to Archer, observing others from afar and occasionally letting out unsettling howls and growls around those he doesn't trust. Yet around Archer herself, he seems to turn into a meek, docile puppy who enjoys belly rubs and playing fetch. How did the terrifying hellhound turn into such a docile pet? Was it fear? Archer seems to imply that the she crossed paths with him in life, yet whenever anyone asks her regarding her relationship to the terrifying beast, she always seems to dodge the question with a smile.

...Wait, who exactly is the real "terrifying beast" between the two here?

Lore
    Mary Amelia Cecil (born Mary Amelia Hill) was born in 1750, the daughter of Wills Hill, 2nd Viscount Hillsborough (later 1st Earl of Hillsborough and 1st Marquess of Downshire). In 1773 she married James Cecil, Viscount Cranborn of Hatfield House, Hertfordshire. Her new husband was the only son and heir of the 6th Earl of Salisbury and, just seven years after their marriage, James became the 7th earl and Emily Mary his countess (the couple were later elevated in the peerage to the 1st Marquess and Marchioness of Salisbury). Lady Salisbury was known as a prominent political hostess (a Tory and a fervent supporter of the monarchy) and was also a keen and talented sportswoman. It is perhaps unkind to describe her as eccentric, but she certainly paid little heed to many conventional norms as she determinedly walked her own path.

A trendsetter rather than a follower, Lady Salisbury was often to be seen in clothes of her own design and she rode enthusiastically to hounds well into her dotage, dressed in a sky blue riding habit with black collar and cuffs, a hunting cap on her head. Her slight frame belied her strength and she had almost limitless energy. She took over the ownership of the Hertfordshire hounds in 1793 when her husband was forced by ill-health to resign his mastership and moved the kennels lock, stock and barrel to Hatfield House; they were subsequently known as the Hatfield hounds.

Described as pretty, witty, intelligent and outspoken, she was married – reasonably happily it would seem – for thirteen years before having four children in quick succession, Georgiana Charlotte Augusta (1786), Emily (1789), James Brownlow William (1792) and Caroline (1793). Sadly, the youngest, Caroline, died in childhood and Lady Salisbury was widowed in 1823.

As the years passed and, well into her 70s, Lady Salisbury continued to run rings around people half her age; she was affectionately known as ‘Old Sally’. Even when her eyesight was failing and she had to be tied into her saddle, she still rode with the hunt.

The manner of Old Sally’s death was just as unconventional as her life had been. She had remained at Hatfield House after her husband’s death, living with her son, his wife and her grandchildren in her own apartments consisting of two suites of rooms. In the early morning of November 27, 1835, a massive fire broke out in her residence. Its cause was unclear, but later it was believed that one of Sally's handwoven clothes had caught fire, which quickly spread and engulfed her residence in flames. Her son had managed to escape safely from the burning house, taking his wife and children with him. Unfortunately, before he could return to get his mother, the flame had grown too large. By the time the fire subsided, all that remained of the eccentric marchioness was some bone fragments and charred pieces of clothing.

...Yet the real truth of Old Sally's demise was unknown to history. Old Sally was spending that fateful early morning in her room, writing her memoir, when she received an otherworldly visitor; a vicious hellhound sent from the netherworld to claim her soul. The hound's flaming body quickly engulfed the manor in flames, ensuring that there was no escape for Sally. Yet for the old lady, who was an avid hunter, what she felt was not fear, as she believed her time was almost up. She grabbed her trusty rifle, locked herself in her room with the infernal hound to ensure her family's survival, and set off on one last hunt. The result of this hunt was unknown, and even if the old lady had survived the hound, she would most likely succumb to the smoke and falling debris regardless. Yet seeing the hellhound's meek demeanor around her, perhaps..?
    Relationships
    Emiya (Assassin):
    *Stares curiously at his weapons*
    "A-Ahem, my sincerest apologies, that was unbecoming of me! Still, though... Would you mind teaching me how to craft this Origin Bullet? Ever since I was summoned here, I've farmed my fair share of beasts and magical creatures. Having some anti-magic weapons should be quite helpful."

Osakabehime, Tomoe Gozen:
    "This is... ef-pee-es, you say? Ufufu, sounds fun. Hm? Is that a challenge, I hear? I'd be happy to take you on, ufufu."

Billy the Kid, Robin Hood, William Tell, Calamity Jane, Anne Bonny and Mary Read:
    "Oh my, Chaldea sure has their fair share of exceptional marksmen. Perhaps we should go on a hunting trip together sometimes?"

Hessian Lobo:
    "Oh, would you look at that, Shuck? You've made a friend! You two better get along now..."
    "Grrr..."
    "Or else ❤❤❤"
    *Whimper*

Sherlock Holmes:
    "Oh, Sir Detective, you've met a hellhound as well before? Ahem, allow me to apologize on his behalf. He does tend to... misbehave when there's no one to keep him in check ❤❤❤"
    *Terrified whimper*
    "Oh, it wasn't a real hellhound? Ufufu, is that so?"
    *Relieved sigh*

Creator's Notes
    Huh, would this count as a contest entry? I guess it technically kinda does. I'll post this on the contest thread later.

Anyway, I just read about this woman yesterday, and I think she'd be pretty fun as a Servant. Not much info on her wikipedia page, so my source came from here. Besides her eccentric feat of going hunting in her 70's, there really wasn't much else to work with to turn her into a Servant, until I thought of fusing her with the phantom spirit hellhound (the name, Shuck, is a reference to the Black Shuck, one of the hellhounds found in British folklore). Then the idea of fusing her with a phantom spirit with whom she shared almost no connection with (other than presumably having possessed hunting dogs to help her) pretty much evolved into an in-universe explanation regarding her last moments where she sort of bonded(?) with the hound. The image of an old lady in her 80's beating the everliving shit out of an infernal beast bringing certain death and winning is simply too hilarious to pass up.

As a footnote, if summoned in her later years, her FC would be the Granny from Sylvester and Tweety. Unfortunately I couldn't find a cool enough FC with that character.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 17th, 2020 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Added source, fixed some grammar mistakes, and new line for Sherlock

Blog Entries
    Not gonna put that into the contest? It's a really well-done sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, just read the note

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Rider of Shu Han

"All men have their appointed time, that's something no horse can change"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral/Good
    Region: China
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 67kg
    Dislikes: Traitors, brutes, defeat
    Talent: commanding
    Armaments: Twin swords
    Natural Enemy: Cao Cao, Lu Bu

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Mna: C
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding(A): All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills

Charisma(B): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Mandate of Heaven(A): The Tiānmìng, a skill that marks Rider as a Son of Heaven and rightful ruler of China. It grants him a bonus to all of his stats, grants him protection against Mental interferences, and also counts as Divinity of the same rank. Compared to his younger, more inexperienced Lancer counterpart, Rider has a higher rank on this Skill.

Military Tactics(C): A tactical instinctive ability in regards to battle involving large numbers.
    Grants correction in the case of using an anti-army Noble Phantasm or when against an enemy's own anti-army Noble Phantasm. During his prime, Rider was one of the main military leaders of the three kingdoms, although later in life his eyes would be clouded by anger, leading him to make several strategic mistakes.

Noble Phantasm

Dilu Jumps the Tam Stream
    Dilu Tiao Tanliu

A Noble Phantasm used together with Rider's mount, the grey horse
    Hex Mark
    Dilu
    . The name comes from an incident where Rider used the horse to make a daring escape by jumping over a river.
    Dilu was said to be one of the best horses in all of China, only surpassed by a few, including the Red Hare. However, he was also said to be cursed with ill-luck. Because of that, when in the field, Dilu will generate a magical effect reducing the Luck stat of all parties present in the field outside of Rider, although this effect can be resisted with appropriate magical protection.
    Furthermore, by calling the Noble Phantasm's name, Rider can activate an emergency retreat type effect, allowing him to escape the current battle to a safe place, while at the same time hindering any attempts of the enemy to follow him.

The Three Heroes Battle Lu Bu
    Sanying Zhan Lu Bu

Rider's trump card and main offensive power, it's an equivalent to his Lancer counterpart's
    Oath of the Peach Garden
    Taoyuan San Jieyi
    Noble Phantasm. Its name comes from the united front performed by Rider and his sworn brothers against the feared Lu Bu during the famed Battle of Hulao pass.
    It allows Rider to Briefly summon the forms of Guan Yu and Zhang Fei to perform an attack against a single target. The forms are not real Heroic Spirits, but simple silhouettes lacking their own Saint Graph. However, they are wielding their legendary weapons, the
    Green Dragon Crescent Blade
    Qinglong Yan Yuedao
    and the
    Serpent Iron Pike
    She Diangang Mao
    , with gives these forms incredible attacking power.
    Compared to his Lancer self, this Noble Phantasm has greater damage potential but mich less versatility, since these forms can only materialize for a brief moment. It also seems that the mana cost is exponentially higher.

Background

Rider's identity is that of Liu Bei, courtesy name Xuande. He is a warlord in the late Eastern Han dynasty who founded the state of Shu Han in the Three Kingdoms period and became its first ruler.
    He was known to have been an ambitious and charismatic leader who had the affable power to draw people to him. In the novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, he is famously depicted as a modest and merciful warlord who cherished his devoted followers.
    Having risen up from the commoner class, he was initially a small player in the massive civil war leading up to the collapse of the Eastern Han Dynasty. In 214 AD, using the stratagems of his chief advisor Zhuge Liang, Rider conquered Yizhou (present-day Sichuan and Guizhou) and at last established the foundation for Shu Han. In 221, Rider declared himself emperor in an effort to carry on the lineage of the Han Dynasty. He died in the year 223, one year after the Battle of Yiling. He was succeeded by his son Liu Shan, who eventually surrendered to the rival kingdom of Wei in 263.
    Despite historians claiming that Rider did not have any loyalty, the only people he went against were Cao Cao, Lu Bu, and Sun Quan. He also won a few notable battles such as against the Yellow Turbans, Yuan Shao at Pingyuan, Cao Cao's subordinates on multiple occasions, and being the leader against Cao Cao at Wulin and chasing him after Zhou Yu's fire attack, which is noted in Records of the Three Kingdoms. Regardless, he was often cited for his charisma and determination, which was often enough to get him back on his feet despite the constant setbacks in a majority of his other campaigns.

Personality

Rider is a virtuous and benevolent man who really just wants peace. He is normally polite and modest to anyone he meets and, being highly empathetic with the common folk, can easily gain the people's trust and support. This particular trait made him a feared adversary to his enemy Cao Cao.
    As a Rider, he was summoned at the hight of his military career. At this point in his life, Rider has gained substantial experience in battle, overcoming his self-doubt and becoming much less naive. This, however, has come at the cost of him also becoming somewhat overconfident and sometimes even careless.
    But one thing will never change. Like before, Rider thinks highly of his brothers and always addresses them by their style names.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:

Source

Stage 3 Ascension

True Name: Niccolò Fontana Tartaglia/Fjalar

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- EX

Background Details
    At first blush it might seem mysterious why Tartaglia has been fused with the Phantom Fjalar, given that he has no anecdotes of encountering such a beast in life. However, in Cardano's memoirs he recounts a childhood incident where a red rooster would appear at the foot of his bed and speak to him in human tongue, pronouncing hideous omens of doom. Needless to say, this was surely but a child's fanciful imagination.

And yet, from the legends that Tartaglia devoted his life to ruining Cardano and even conspired to have him imprisoned by the Inquisition, he shares one thing in common with the rooster. In other words, "an avatar of Cardano's doom". Thus Tartaglia manifests as a Servant having been conflated with the rooster from Cardano's childhood night-terror. Fjalar from Norse Mythology has the greatest compatibility to it, as a "rooster whose cawing carries omens of ruin". Since Fjalar is a mere Phantom that lacks the legend to become a true Heroic Spirit, its saint graph has latched on to Tartaglia's, resulting in the birth of a hybrid Servant.

Perhaps also, the bird fated to announce the beginning of "
    Ragnarok
    a war that shall consume all creation
    " was attracted to the stench of death emanating from Tartaglia's research on artillery weapons. Whether he laments or rejoices in this fact, Tartaglia is a man soaked deep in death, and that very scent draws in the harbinger of endings like a moth to the flame.

Personality
    A sullen man with a gloomy aura about him. Archer rarely speaks and when he does it's usually in snide remarks. He gives the impression that he's always lost in thought and views conversation with people as a waste of his time. Upon summoning, Archer will usually go immediately to the nearest table and start scribbling out equations and theorems, without even giving a word to his Master.

Secretly, Archer acts like this not out of true misanthropy but simple shyness. In life he had a severe stutter from a childhood injury that made speech difficult, and while he's been cured of that as a Servant he's still unused to speaking in public. Since he's too shy to express himself, Archer acts the part of a cool and brooding bad boy to hide his insecurities. Inside, Archer is actually a total dork. He's constantly thinking about math, and is easily flustered by the simplest social interaction.

He's very loyal to people who show him kindness and will cling to them like a puppy, even though he still won't admit his feelings. He would also be overjoyed to encounter fellow mathematicians and scholars who can hold their own against him in debate. Conversely, Archer is remarkably quick to hold grudges against people he feels have slighted him, as his feud with Cardano would show.

Speaking of Cardano, Archer still holds a huge grudge against him from the incident where Cardano allegedly published his work without his permission. While the legends where he devoted the rest of his life to ruining Cardano after that incident may be exaggerated, he still nurses a nigh-obsessive hatred for the man. When Cardano's name is brought up around Archer his stoical facade is completely blown away, as he starts to rant and fume furiously.

Archer is somewhat conflicted over his life's work. While happy that his research on the flight-paths of projectiles became as widely accepted as it did, he's also haunted by the widespread increases in war and killing made possible by his work. In Archer's own words, he sometimes wonders if all his work accomplished was helping humans kill each other. For that reason he's greatly disturbed by the wars of the modern day. Archer views them as his unwanted legacy, the bloodstained mark his work left on the world.

"...Perhaps, I truly should've burned all my calculations on that day so long ago."

Archer's wish on the Holy Grail somewhat varies with his mental state. In his pettier moments he'd want to use it to outdo his rival Cardano once and for all. When more thoughtful though Archer will wish for an end to all war, which he sees as the final act of atonement for a man who fed that "infernal beast" so greatly.

Likes: calm and quiet, to immerse himself in his studies, friends (won't admit it)
    Dislikes: public speaking, war, plagiarism
    Talents: mathematics, predicting ballistic flight-paths
    Natural Enemy: "Cardano...!", Koyanskaya

Class Skills:

Independent Action- C
    The ability to sustain oneself in existence without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the World for a single day in the absence of an active contract.

Magic Resistance- D
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Having lived well after the Age of Gods and never brushed against the occult in life, Archer would normally sport only a bare minimum E-rank in this Skill. However through fusion with the Phantom Fjalar, a Phantasmal Beast from the Age of Gods and thus boasting a natural resilience to mystery, his rank has risen to D.

Personal Skills:

Aptitude For Slaughter (Projectiles)- B
    A curse-like Personal Skill held by those who pioneered tools used for mass-killing, even if the person themselves never wished for such a thing. Armaments used receive a plus modifier in damage dealt against "humans".

Archer's variation of this Skill stems from the famous treatise on projectile weapons he wrote, the Nova Scientia. It overturned the dogmas of Aristotelian mechanics and propelled a new era of ballistic warfare. However, Archer greatly feared his work's potential for destruction. He burned many of his own calculations so they could never be used for evil ends.

Archer only ultimately relented in the face of invasion from the Turks, recognizing that Europe needed all the scientific advantages it could muster to fend off conquest. Archer was a man consumed by contradiction, one whose research paved a way for unprecedented efficiency in the field of slaughter while he himself abhorred war and killing.

In Archer's case, this Skill only takes effect while wielding weapons conceptualized as "projectiles" like cannons, guns, slingshots, etc.

Mental Pollution- E+
    Denotes possession of a distorted mentality that affords protection against mental interference thaumaturgy. However as recompense it becomes difficult to come to an understanding with others not similarly twisted.

In life Archer, while eccentric and reclusive, was not a mentally unstable man. However, legends of his feud with rival mathematician Cardano have been greatly exaggerated as a Servant. While in reality their rivalry died out after Archer's defeat in a mathematical duel against Cardano's pupil Ferrari, legends painted that he devoted the rest of his life to ruining Cardano. This reached a fever-pitch in the story that Archer bribed Cardano's son Aldo with the promise to appoint him as a professional torturer in return for selling out his father to the Inquisition.

Scandalous and wholly without basis, these rumors sprung up from the greedy wishes of people who longed for a dramatic tale of rivalries between friends and brilliant scholars consumed by petty rage and vengeance. However, as erroneous as they are, the influence of these legends has soaked deep into Archer's saint graph.

This results in, while having a normal mentality most of the time, Archer's temper erupts in bitter fury and jealousy whenever the topic of Girolamo Cardano is brought up. The merest mention of "that man" can bring Archer into searing fits of rage, where he becomes utterly incapable of thinking rationally. This also occurs if the opponent reminds Archer of Cardano in any way, like having red hair or a brilliant yet frivolous disposition.

This Skill can be considered a form of Innocent Monster, only warping the mind rather than the body.

Hollow Lamentation- B
    The capacity to emit an immense scream that robs enemy and ally alike of their ability to think and react, momentarily stunning them. This effect can be lessened by Skills and Noble Phantasms that resist mental interference. Expecting the howl beforehand and preparing for it also provides a measure of defense.

Obviously, Archer never possessed such an ability in life. Instead he obtains it due to being fused with the Phantom Fjalar, the rooster in Norse Mythology whose cawing was said to announce the beginning of Ragnarok. Archer's screech carries with it the fear of the end of days, assaulting the psyches of those who hear it with ominous visions of destruction and death.

At The Boundary- D
    A Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways. Provides a very low chance of inflicting an instant-death effect to any of Archer's attacks. Additionally, Archer himself acquires modest resistance to effects that impose instantaneous death.

Fjalar perched at the edge of the mortal world and will be the one to herald its end. As such he possesses this Skill. However, since he merely announced death instead of partaking in it, as well as that Archer is only partially drawing on his power, this Skill's rank is constrained to a relatively meager D.

Noble Phantasms
    Nova Scientia
    Advent Of A New Age In Warfare

Type: Anti-Army

A crystallization of Archer's most famous work, his treatise on projectile weapons. His was the first attempt to codify trajectory following rigorous mathematical laws as opposed to the much looser Aristotelian physics. This Noble Phantasm grants Archer a form of telekinesis, letting him "program" momentum into objects around him. He can impute momentum into stray debris to launch them as devastating projectiles, or "reprogram" the trajectory of projectiles fired at him so they veer off-course in mid flight.

The main weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that Archer has to manually calculate the trajectories of any object he wants to move. Given his immense calculating ability this isn't much of a limitation, but he can strain himself controlling a large number of projectiles at a time. Archer also can't affect the trajectory of living creatures through this ability. Archer favors using this Noble Phantasm on his own feathers, dislodging them at enemies as deadly high-speed darts. He can further control the trajectory of his feathers while they're out, making them curve through the air to chase after targets, or calling them back to him after they embed in a surface.

Gjallarhorn Fjalar
    Crimson Crow Cataclysm

Type: Spiritual

Fjalar's nature as "one that announces the end" sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Upon invocation Archer flies up high into the air, briefly revealing his true form as an utterly gigantic crimson rooster with burning gold eyes and wingspan that covers the skies. He then lets out a mighty screech, that foists the concept of "inevitable destruction" on all who hear it. The moment one hears Archer's cawing, it becomes fixed that they'll soon die.

An ability on the level of rewriting fate itself. However Archer himself has no control over when or how the destined demise will realize, only that it's in the near-future. The target might be slain by Archer's own hands, or perish in an unrelated accident a few days later. As a curse, this Noble Phantasm can be resisted by high ranks in Luck, allowing one to overturn the "inevitable" fate and survive.

At its full power this Noble Phantasm would allow Archer to seal the doom of entire worlds, not just individuals, rising to an Anti-World classification. However due to Fjalar's power being diluted by Archer's human vessel, this ability has thankfully been sealed away. It also costs a large amount of Mana to invoke. Due to this, plus its indiscriminate nature and the risk that his allies or even innocent bystanders will be caught up in the blast, Archer dislikes using this Noble Phantasm and will only do so as a last resort.

So, seeing as I wrote up Cardano a while back I decided to try making a sheet for his rival Tartaglia too. Tartaglia didn't have as much occult and generally wild stuff in his history to work with as Cardano did though, so I had to reach a bit to come up with interesting Skills and NPs. That's when I hit the idea to make him a Phantom fusion like the ones from Shinjuku. I'm still not sure about the reasoning I used to combine him with Fjalar. It seems quite a stretch even for me, but on the other hand I did want to reference the rooster somehow since it's one of the most peculiar legends about Cardano.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 22nd, 2023 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Changed FC

Blog Entries
    Fontana: A Marvelous sheet i say Royd ! Fjalar have i didnt knew but you made a plausible Concept ! i can only say that you made in the last days quite many highclass servants !

I am curious like you did once ask me how Cardano would think off my Dante am i now interested what would he think of him ?

and have you got my last message ?

Chloris: She is a cute sweet Flower i like her !

Justina: A Really good oncept well made i want her in a Anime Adaption !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Ruler (also can be summoned as Saver) - Saint Maria Goretti & Zadkiel
    Someone did my Patron Saint before me? Dammit, I was banking on her being too obscure. We had the same idea for a Ruler Sheet too.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Reaper of Remnant,

If you still want to, I don't mind if you do a sheet for her. Personally I think that she's an interesting enough figure, and you probably have a different idea with the way she would function as a servant than I do
    I know. I was joking around somewhat. My version's been sat in my Google Docs for around five years at this point anyway. It'll probably remain unfinished alongside Anne Frank and Llacheu.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants