Page 148 of 620 FirstFirst ... 4898138143146147148149150153158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    nothing to see here, keep going. Just the usual,
    the Queen made another funny, yet heart-wrenching, wonderful character with too much personality to not like them. You should be used to that by now. Leave your heart and worship here and dont bother her Majesty, keep going.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Lughaid Lámhfhada: He's great. He's got male tsundereness going on, which is something I'll always appreciate. Edern would probably get why he's like this, but would get in him about doing something so stupid because of his fear.
    "Trusting yourself is really the only thing anyone can do. Trusting others is secondary. Unless that second person is me, in which case, you can always count on me!"
    Also, the more of your sheets I read, the more I get the feeling English ain't your first language.

Blog Entries
    I think she mentioned in her Gespensterjäger sheet that it is a remake of a sheet from times when her english wasnt that great.
    But how do you notice that from her writing? here and there some typing errors, but nothing out of the ordinary, right?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lover of Immortality

"Ohh, what a cute little Master! Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you."

Class: Lover
    Alignment: Neutral/Good
    Region: Greece
    Height: 148cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Dislikes: War, violence, danger
    Talent: Nurturing
    Armaments: Arms
    Natural Enemy: Paris

Stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Lover(B): One of the Skills associated with the Lover class, gives stat increases in proportion to the Love held by the Servant. This Lover is an unusual example of the Class as the love she holds is not the sexual one (Eros), but the familial one (Storge).

Beloved(B): The degree of attraction this Servant has to others. Lover was the recipient of desire for many gods who were tempted to take her as their bride, granting her a high rank in this skill.

Personal Skills

Divinity(B): The amount of Divine Spirit aptitude held by the Servant. Celebrated as a Sea Nymph and Goddess of Water, Lover's rank in this Skill is very high.

Shapeshifter(B): A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. In her myth, Lover has shown the ability to change into various forms such as a living flame, a raging Lioness, and a Serpent.

Hero Creation (Mother)(A): The ability to raise a hero, not as a trainer but as a mother. Lover puts her effort into nurturing a potential hero while simultaneously bringing out their full potential, increasing their skills and abilities drastically.

Gift of Prophecy(C): The power to receive visions of the future through dreams and such. Unlike the higher forms of Clairvoyance, Lover does not know when she will receive these visions or if they can or not be avoided.

Noble Phantasm

Amaranth of the Brave
    Andreias Amarantos

Lover's first Noble Phantasm, which has the same name as the one possed by her son, despite being different in effect. It is an expression of her love and her desire to protect those she cares about. Its effects are simple, bestowing into one target a divine blessing of Immortality. The one who receives this blessing will be invulnerable to all types of attacks, including physical damage, the "normal attacks" of Servants, and even great Noble Phantasms like A+ ranked Demonic Swords. It is a defense that cannot be broken with pure force, but it does have three weaknesses.

The first is that those with Divinity or in possession of Divine Constructs can bypass the protection, with their effectiveness in doing so increases with the rank of Divinity they possess. The Second is that the protection does not work against "Acts of Friendliness", which includes the bites of vampires as it is something that is meant to make you into a comrade rather than kill you. The third and most emblematic weakness is that the target must have a weak spot in their body the continues to be mortal. Lover is incapable of completely protecting her loved one, as doing so would "Destroy them as humans", so this weak spot must always exist even if not necessarily on the heel.

One last detail to point out is that this Noble Phantasm can only be used on a single person and their effects cannot be removed or taken back. Essentially, once Lover has chosen someone to protect, she won't be able to protect anyone else.

Hundred Hand Guardian
    Briareus Aegeon

Lover's second and most offensive-oriented Noble Phantasm, a recreation of the legend where she protected the King of Gods, Zeus, from a coup by invoking a powerful Hecatoncheires to sit by his side.

Through the power of this Noble Phantasm, Lover is capable of summoning large arms from the earth to fight for her and protect her. These arms are roughly the same size as her entire body and have a level of strength comparable to A rank. They may sprout anywhere on the territory, be it around Lover or far away from her in an attempt to hit enemies.

While the maximum number is one hundred, the number of arms she is capable of summoning varies depending on the amount of Mana available to her, and even a powerful mage should allow her to invoke around twenty of these arms at a single time while a subpar one will only manage two. Should she somehow find a way to summon all 100 arms, it would be a devastating attack able to destroy entire armies and put fear even on gods.

Background

Lover's true Identity is that of the Sea Nymph Thetis, a famous figure fromGreek Mythology with varying mythological roles.Her marriage was one of the incidents that led to the Trojan War and her son was one of the greatest heroes who participated in it.

On her own, she was responsible for protecting and legitimizing the reign of Zeus against the other Olympians. As the myth goes, the rebelling Hades, Poseidon, and Athena had planned to cast chains into Zeus, but Thetis called the giant with one hundred arms called Briareus to defend the monarch, gaining his favor in the process.

Another famous story is the time where she attempted to make her son, the hero Achilles, into an Immortal. Whether by submerging him on the river Styx or anointing him in ambrosia and burning his mortality off, the result is always that she fails to fully turn him and Achilles later dies from an arrow to the heel.

Personality

Lover is an exceptionally affectionate individual. Is very likely that, from the moment she is summoned, Lover will regard her Master as if they are her own children, and do anything in her power to protect their lives.

While she claims to love kids, her definition of "Kid" is from the point of view of an immortal being. As such, it is not unusual for her to head pat and spoil a twenty-five-year-old the same way she would a five-year-old. Her motherly instincts know no bounds and Lover will love her "child" unconditionally.

Despite this, she can also be very scary, especially if the safety of her Master is threatened. On occasions like that, the peaceful Lover will become a ruthless destroyer unopposed to even killing so long as her "Child" is safe.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lughaid: What am I supposed to say at this point? It's flawless, we all know it's flawless, I don't know how you do it every single time. The formatting and editing is beautiful and I'm in love with his character. B r e a t h t a k i n g.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 25th, 2021 at 02:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I think she mentioned in her Gespensterjäger sheet that it is a remake of a sheet from times when her english wasnt that great.
    But how do you notice that from her writing? here and there some typing errors, but nothing out of the ordinary, right?
    It's not just the errors, but the wording and the word choices on it that give it away. Some of the weirdly ended sentences and the almost correct wording like "not- ending" speak of someone with a good understanding of the language, but not necessarily all its little details and nuances. Ones that would be highly unusual for a native English speaker to make.
    I've said I'm an editor before, right? The reason for errors in my stuff is because I find it a little difficult to edit my own stuff at times 'cause I know what I meant to say and sometimes substitute it in my mind.

Thetis: She's got the arms. Now all she needs is Witch Time.
    Another Lover I can get behind. Going for motherly rather than sexually is a change I can appreciate for this. It's part of the reason I like this Class. Girl doesn't really fit as a Caster or really any of the other Classes, but, because her legend is tied to love so integrally, she fits here.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    It's not just the errors, but the wording and the word choices on it that give it away. Some of the weirdly ended sentences and the almost correct wording like "not- ending" speak of someone with a good understanding of the language, but not necessarily all its little details and nuances. Ones that would be highly unusual for a native English speaker to make.
    I've said I'm an editor before, right? The reason for errors in my stuff is because I find it a little difficult to edit my own stuff at times 'cause I know what I meant to say and sometimes substitute it in my mind.

Thetis: She's got the arms. Now all she needs is Witch Time.
    Another Lover I can get behind. Going for motherly rather than sexually is a change I can appreciate for this. It's part of the reason I like this Class. Girl doesn't really fit as a Caster or really any of the other Classes, but, because her legend is tied to love so integrally, she fits here.
    Ah so is this . to be honest i wouldnt be abe to tell and Judge it if someone has english as native language or not . and honestly isnt the most important Thing to discern the meaning ?

either case i hope that my next servant will be also atleast good . As i will eh ...no i will not spoiler it. beside i am curious what would First Lady and Mila think of my Lucifer am i interested ?

like how would First Lady react upon this line ?

Spoiler:
    First Lady: "You are a good littlle one i am quite proud as you inspired a new form of Heroism , as i am the Father or Grandfather of all Demonkind i am proud of you now let me take you in my arms daughter."

Also have you not for First Lady a sort of atleast nickname actually just out of curiousity like i gave my Shamanes Girl the Name Ada Muso?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 25th, 2021 at 03:11 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Thetis: Great timing, shows that that Wyverns work here is appreciated. I like the angle of using lover for mother figures and you did that well, she just fits in that class. And her abilities are really strong, summoning earth hands is really good and her ability to make someone into basically Achilles is really fitting for Lover

Morg, would you say someone could see what your mother tongue is based on the way you write english? I could kinda see that being the case, seeing how different languges have different sentence structures.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    One Question would in the Lover class fall also Loving Couples like example wise Romeo and Julia because if it shouldd be qualified have i a Ruler and Empress due as potencial idea ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Morg, would you say someone could see what your mother tongue is based on the way you write english? I could kinda see that being the case, seeing how different languges have different sentence structures.
    Perhaps someone familiar with the mother language, but not me. The only other one I'm familiar with is Spanish, though I only did two years of it, but it was enough to give me a basic idea of the sentence structure which is similar to how people speak when their trying to be flowery and really make people think on their words in English. As my Spanish teacher said, "Spanish operates in a spiral. English is more like a straight line."

Koga: I'll respond tonight when I'm at my computer.

Blog Entries
    Thetis: Well damn, as the creator of the Lover Class and thus the most qualified (self appointedly) to judge your contribution to our budding community of romantic or love-related servants I have nothing but good things to say about your profile. Picking a figure that fits the Class because her whole legend has been connected to the idea of fostering gods and heroes alike, Thetis' version of Achilles' invulnerability is quite a nice twist, being that she can bestow it on someone else. I also was unaware of the part of her legend where she called Briareus to help her defend Zeus.

Little wonder so many gods wanted her, she did a lot for them and was beloved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thetis: Well damn, as the creator of the Lover Class and thus the most qualified (self appointedly) to judge your contribution to our budding community of romantic or love-related servants I have nothing but good things to say about your profile. Picking a figure that fits the Class because her whole legend has been connected to the idea of fostering gods and heroes alike, Thetis' version of Achilles' invulnerability is quite a nice twist, being that she can bestow it on someone else. I also was unaware of the part of her legend where she called Briareus to help her defend Zeus.

Little wonder so many gods wanted her, she did a lot for them and was beloved.
    you forgot that she and Poseidon had also lets say a certain intimity but he broke with her after he got the prophesy /Vision that her Child will surppass its Father so was Poseidon reminded on Chronos as another fact of all Olympian Gods of the Rheanic Generation (term from me =Children of the Mother goddess Rhea ) the one which has the most symilarities with their Father . Aswell has he even more Lovers and Childrenn then Zeus himself .

besides would you say that couples could also be Lover class Duo servants Wyvern ?

Blog Entries
    I would say that yes. If you mean couples in the Romeo and Juliet way. There have also been other famous romances and sordid affairs like Mark Anthony and Cleopatra, Guinevere and Sir Lancelot, Psyche and Eros. The Lover Class exists for those whose legend involve falling in love or receiving love from someone else. Helen of Troy received love from many, but hardly returned it, then you had while you have someone like Grainne, who was infantuated with Diarmuid and caused quite the pickle when she made him elope with her through a geas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I would say that yes. If you mean couples in the Romeo and Juliet way. There have also been other famous romances and sordid affairs like Mark Anthony and Cleopatra, Guinevere and Sir Lancelot, Psyche and Eros. The Lover Class exists for those whose legend involve falling in love or receiving love from someone else. Helen of Troy received love from many, but hardly returned it, then you had while you have someone like Grainne, who was infantuated with Diarmuid and caused quite the pickle when she made him elope with her through a geas.
    okay so i have a idea for a Liethunian servant then . Well then lets serarch after a Picture that fitts how have you actually with searching Fitting Pictures as this Need atleast three time as the rest of the profile ? i mean have you sometimes Trouble ? Also am i curious About you oppinion in ,how do you find my Burebista servant Wyvern ?

- - - Updated - - -

And Fortuna i am curious i know youi said you dont participate in the contest but i am curious About your oppinion of my Contribution servant ?

Blog Entries
    I dont vibe with the Arbiter idea, it is too similar with Rulers and a Ruler that is not impartial doesnt warrant a new class. Look at Shirou in Apocrypha.

When I pondered about what I would come up with as a new Class I thought about something similar to Spectre, Spirits who lost their names, but still made a mark somewhat, perhaps someone like Morg's Hali. Their gimmick would simply be that they are so vague to the world, that some attacks just phase through them, but their attacks can as well. They would simply be an annoyance to deal with. But i think if someone wants to go my route, a simple skill, that does this similar to Weak Constitution, inscribing a Chance that attacks simply dont register. In essence they are just Shades/Phantoms in FGO as enemies or so and depending on their myth have a vague class container.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Lady Vanatos: Oh absolutely, he's the least Celt to even Celt and I'm glad that part of him was conveyed well enough for you to pick on it hahaha. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ Thank you so much!

@Koga: You honor me, Koga. Thanks for liking him too!

@DelRey: OH U STOP IT. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY UNTIL I CATCH UP TO YOU MASTERS OF THIS CRAFT. But really tho, I'm super glad that you found him good. I was struggling with giving him any sort of personality outside of "Merlin but he's Irish" and I still think it's not that far away? It's reassuring to know that even then people like you still liked him. Thank you. ;v;

@Morg: Oh gosh you're so right. I'm still so far away from the day I'll be able to write anything without any glaring mistakes that takes people off the experience. I'm very sorry it happened to you now. BUT, I'm glad that even with that you also took the time to comment on him either way - it made me super happy. (Also you go Edern show him the power of your character development.)

@realcasually: (´•ω•`๑) uwu. LMAO BUT REALLY. I'LL END UP HAVING TO PICK UP A DICTIONARY TO FIND OTHER WAYS TO COMPLIMENT YOU IF WE KEEP DOING THIS. Thank you so much for your support as always! ;-;

ALSO. THERE WAS SOME REALLY GOOD SERVANTS TOO MEANWHILE??

Thetis: I've seen my share of sheets of this character. But not with this Class and not with this care, so it truly makes the experience unique, in a way just a good writer is able to do. I absolutely love the personality too - these sweet, affectionate types are one of my favorite, they're always warming my heart whenever I see them. She was no different, what a good feeling you gave me after I finished this sheet... So if only for that, at least, thank you very much.

Tiberius: Maybe I'm just biased in this regard? Because I always found people who go and have the courage to make their own custom Classes so brave. Like, how crazy creative is that? I could never. I seriously commend you for that, at least. Because of that, maybe I'm just naturally in awe at these characters? It wasn't different with this one. I'm getting tired of gushing over your format style already Wyvern, you've gotta give me a break here hahaha. (JK THO NEVER STOP???)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    @Lady Vanatos: Oh absolutely, he's the least Celt to even Celt and I'm glad that part of him was conveyed well enough for you to pick on it hahaha. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ Thank you so much!

@Koga: You honor me, Koga. Thanks for liking him too!

@DelRey: OH U STOP IT. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY UNTIL I CATCH UP TO YOU MASTERS OF THIS CRAFT. But really tho, I'm super glad that you found him good. I was struggling with giving him any sort of personality outside of "Merlin but he's Irish" and I still think it's not that far away? It's reassuring to know that even then people like you still liked him. Thank you. ;v;

@Morg: Oh gosh you're so right. I'm still so far away from the day I'll be able to write anything without any glaring mistakes that takes people off the experience. I'm very sorry it happened to you now. BUT, I'm glad that even with that you also took the time to comment on him either way - it made me super happy. (Also you go Edern show him the power of your character development.)

@realcasually: (´•ω•`๑) uwu. LMAO BUT REALLY. I'LL END UP HAVING TO PICK UP A DICTIONARY TO FIND OTHER WAYS TO COMPLIMENT YOU IF WE KEEP DOING THIS. Thank you so much for your support as always! ;-;

ALSO. THERE WAS SOME REALLY GOOD SERVANTS TOO MEANWHILE??

Thetis: I've seen my share of sheets of this character. But not with this Class and not with this care, so it truly makes the experience unique, in a way just a good writer is able to do. I absolutely love the personality too - these sweet, affectionate types are one of my favorite, they're always warming my heart whenever I see them. She was no different, what a good feeling you gave me after I finished this sheet... So if only for that, at least, thank you very much.

Tiberius: Maybe I'm just biased in this regard? Because I always found people who go and have the courage to make their own custom Classes so brave. Like, how crazy creative is that? I could never. I seriously commend you for that, at least. Because of that, maybe I'm just naturally in awe at these characters? It wasn't different with this one. I'm getting tired of gushing over your format style already Wyvern, you've gotta give me a break here hahaha. (JK THO NEVER STOP???)
    Also Howaito i want to add that that your story is really good ! And have you tried to make a Mage character? As i am shure that it would be a good one. And i am curious how did you found my contest servant am i curious?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, finally all caught up on the compilation. Since King of Padoru hasn't been active since April 4, is there anyone else who'd mind proof-reading what I have so far?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Alright, finally all caught up on the compilation. Since King of Padoru hasn't been active since April 4, is there anyone else who'd mind proof-reading what I have so far?
    Send me a message. That is, if you think I can do the job.

Blog Entries
    Regarding that. Should I make a post explaining the Variant Classes that can be linked in the compilation? Or should I just link those on my own posts?