Page 225 of 620 FirstFirst ... 125175215220223224225226227230235275325 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    yes. i blame shego for my weird taste in women.
    let me guess you are also like Raven from Teen Titans Right ?

and other Question hat do you think of my Bertrandon profile ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quick question. Does anyone have a copy of the fan-made Skills we have for the Gatekeeper Class?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone have a copy of the fan-made Skills we have for the Gatekeeper Class?
    The Class skills are Territory-Defense:
    A Skill defining the Gatekeeper Class. It denotes the ability to steadfastly guard a designated place. While the user remains in position, their defensive capabilities receive a significant boost. At the same time, the Skill’s effects are dependent on the Gatekeeper’s ability to repel invaders - should the user let intruders through, the effects of Territory Defense would be lost.

and Magic Resistence Wyvern.

and besides your newest servant is also quite good Wyvern have ou seen my newest servant i would be curiouas About your oppinion ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:23 PM.

Pictured: Swarming Rat Storm: A Curse on Enryaku-ji

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:23 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you should have posted it after my Macak, great timing along the lines of the Unsinkable Sam and the Titanic Iceberg situation a while ago. The cat servants would have their paws full with that one. the swarm of rats is actually pretty terrifying to imagine. I just noticed you did not participate in the contest, have you actually participated in the last months?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Do you guys know any good site to save images so i can use them here? I usually edit images and save through messenger, but the url keeps expiring and the images keep disappearing.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Try Pinterest

Blog Entries
    i use imgur

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, i think im gonna try pinterest just cuz im already logged on.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 28th, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Damn, you must have some shit luck. Why? Cause you summoned a self made loser like me. Names Branwell."

True Name: Patrick Branwell Bronte
    Class: Caster
    Region: Britain
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armament: Figurine

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: D+
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Territory Creation C-
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster doesn't create a workshop so much as a study. However, due to his habits, the entire thing will end more and more cluttered as time goes on.

Item Construction D+
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster was never a magus so he obtains a low rank in this skill. However, when it comes to things relating to the work of his sister, it could be reproduced with startling accuracy.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Wicked) D
    A skill born not from the acquisition of one's own fortune but the fortune of others. In his later years, Caster was routinely sent hush money for his involvement in a scandal. It was enough to keep him afloat but he seemed to have wanted more than just that.

Ephemeral Siblings B
    A representation of the affection for his sisters that will never fade. It was also theorized that Branwell was the main cause of the burst of creativity in his sisters. The recognition of these memories seem to curb some of his worse habits and boost his efficiency by quite a bit.

Self-Made Loser B
    A mark of one who failed to live up to their full potential. Caster was a smart boy with plenty of willpower for his age and a peer to his sisters in the literary department, matching them in creativity and prose but it soon didn't matter as numerous mistakes had his life turn for the worse. Even then, the potential still exists, allowing Caster to gain skills not inherent to the body at C~D rank. However, it comes with the cost of inflicting a Mental Pollution like effect on him, the more he uses it.

Unyielding Will C
    A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Birth from an anecdote about Caster's death. It was said that Caster, wanting to show the power of human determination, stood up from his bed, even as his agony spiked. It was the least a failure like him could do.

Noble Phantasm

Three Sisters: With No Brother To Ruin The Scene
    Type: Anti-Self

The first noble phantasm of Caster. The famous painting he had made of his three sisters. At first, he had painted it with himself included but decided to remove his figure, believing it would ruin the painting. This noble phantasm causes Caster to become a part of the background, rendering him invisible and undetectable to all physical senses, conversely appearing as a human void. Making intentional contact with anything or anyone would immediately dispel this effect due to "sticking out of the background".

Young Men: Twelve Soldiers
    Type: Anti-Team

The second phantasm of Caster. A crystallisation of the innocence he shared with his siblings before his downfall into drugs and alcohol. Manifesting as twelve young men who are indistinguishable in terms of physical appearance, Caster can continually improve upon the young men, strengthening their existences. Like he and his sisters had done in life, the method of improvement is done by giving them a role within the world and a story. The longer the story of the young man goes, the stronger his existence. The given roles and story along with the increasingly strengthened existence also has the young man develop an individual personality and skills that go in accord with their story, with a young man given a charismatic personality and role of speaker having something akin to the Charisma skill, or an introvert with a mage role having Magecraft, for example. When the existence of a young man has been strengthened enough, they themselves become semi-independent from Caster and can further their stories on their own will. Caster himself has his own issues with the noble phantasm that he won't explain.

Lore

Patrick Branwell Bronte was one of the four surviving Bronte siblings. Like his sisters, he was particularly gifted in literature and painting, aiding with the creation of the paracosms that the sisters were famous for. He, himself, had also accrued some fame through writing poems and making paintings. For all intents and purposes, he was a young man who, combined with his talent and strength of will, had a very bright future ahead of him. However, it did not go well in the slightest. Seemingly overcome with many anxieties along with a contrasting arrogance, he wasted job opportunities. Branwell soon suffered from an addiction to drugs and alcohol. There was a time where he worked at Thorp Green, which had gone well for a time before he found himself pining after a married woman. The revelation of this had gotten him fired and strained his relationship with Charlotte, one of his sisters. He died due to tuberculosis that was aggravated by his addictions along with other medical conditions.

Personality

An absolute fuck up of a man. Caster is someone who would inevitably cause trouble for others and himself thanks to his natural inclinations. It would be better for him to not interact with others in that case. At least, this is all what Caster would unashamedly tell people with any ounce of regret. He is a willful soul who just seems to both praise and berate himself in equally immense measures. Regretful of his past actions in life, he will nonetheless talk of how great his array of skills are. Though, secretly, he is always nervous around others and would, at most times, seek to make himself stand out. His wish for the grail would be for a redo, for a second chance at his life. Both oddly and unsurprisingly, this is not meant for the sake of himself but his sisters, especially Charlotte Bronte who he did the most wrong to, in his eyes.

Creator's Note: As soon as I read about this guy, I thought "Yeah, i know exactly what he's gonna look like."
    Last edited by Vance; June 30th, 2021 at 08:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Raigo: erally good i must say though Abit shocking , have i understood it Right that he can transform into a metalic Rat at any time ? and wereer are the exact differences if he is summoned in his other Qualifying classes Fortune ? also how would he think of my Baal Zouken servant i would be curious ?

Also have you seen my last servant Bertrrandon i would be interested in your oppinion ?

beside i make as next servant Radu the brother of Vlad in which class should i make him Archer,Rider or Assassin i can decide . And which servants have you in working currently ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I actually generally find rats somewhat cute (at least in captivity), they're fairly smart, clean, and social animals. However even I have to draw the line somewhere and frankly I just find there's something frightening with dealing with a great number of something (1 super powered human versus an army of thousands of normal humans, one shark versus a swarm of hundreds of piranhas, or a pack of rats so nervous they would cover the ground like a carpet)., I can't nail down the why exactly, it may have something to do with human psychology, but between dealing with one very powerful enemy and an army of smaller, weaker foes, almost too numerous count just does something to me mentally.

I've never actually participated in any contests as I've always been wary of doing so as both I find myself to be rather competitive, I'm not sure I could work well under a strict deadline in terms of writing servants, and I fear that with the competition I may end up having a negative impression of other servants, even genuinely brilliant ones due to them being competition to me. To some extent I'm not fully sure if it's rational, but it's something that worries me, however at some point I may try my hand at it.
    Then you should not watch the Australien News as there is a massive Rat plague ongoing . About the Contest have i made there a Augustus and Count Dracula servant i would be curioua bout your Evaluation and can i via message as there are some intersting servant candidates i want to discuss with you ?

Blog Entries
    found another random, not really important gimmick, I wish i thought up for my Liszt Servant

From the Cradle to the Grave
    Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe
    Melodies of Life

Melodien des Lebens
    Melodies of Life

PHP Code:
    [RUBY=From the Cradle to the Grave][SIZE=4][RUBY=Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe]Melodies of Life[/RUBY][/SIZE][/RUBY]

[
    RUBY=From the Cradle to the Grave][SIZE=4][RUBY=Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe][RUBY=Melodien des Lebens]Melodies of Life[/RUBY][/RUBY][/SIZE][/RUBY
    Eh latter isnt really pretty. It is good for NP that have different languages and you want to convey the translation, so you basically just stack the Ruby function and use the size to your advantage. If you prefer something different perhaps this looks better

Melodies of Life

PHP Code:
    [RUBY=From the Cradle to the Grave][SIZE=5][RUBY=Melodies of Life][SIZE=3]Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe[/SIZE][/RUBY][/SIZE][/RUBY
    I think the middle part should be longer than the other ones, looks better

And inspired by the recent France Sheet in the contest:

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
    Three Words, The Soul Of A Republic.
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

PHP Code:
    [COLOR="#1E90FF"][RUBY=LibertyEqualityFraternity][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][RUBY=Three WordsThe Soul Of A Republic.][SIZE=3][/SIZE][COLOR="#FF0000"]LibertéÉgalitéFraternité[/COLOR][/RUBY][/COLOR][/SIZE][/RUBY][/COLOR
    Edit: got a chance to use the code function so you can just copy paste
    Last edited by DelRey; June 28th, 2021 at 05:20 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    One Question Delrey how do you find my newest servant Bertrandon ? Also have you currently some Servants in work ?

Blog Entries
    @Delrey: That is sorcery in my eyes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Chrysaor sheet. Cut for size.
    I usually refrain from commenting on other people's work, mostly because I know I'll end up doing all sorts of nit-picking. Still, this sheet shows so much potential that I decided to make an exception.

First its merits. Kudos to you for making good use of the often forgotten connection between Chrysaor and Bellerophon. The idea of making him/her a reincarnation of sorts of the Gorgon sisters is also nice, even if somewhat of a curve ball. Still, the fact that she forms a comedy duo with Pegasus is probably my favorite part about all this.

Now for the weak spots. I think most glaring point is the manner how you pretty much turned her into a goddess on her own right, with greater divinity than the original. That might have been fine if she truly was just a fusion of three deities, but Chrysaor is often described in legends as the mortal child of Medusa. Although one might disregard the "mortal" part on the account of her not being human, it still wouldn't explain why she didn't inherit her mother's attributes as a monster - something that would have harmed her divine status. Paradoxically, you also made her endowed with Mystic Eyes, which supposedly originated from Medusa's demonic disposition.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    The Maiden With Honey Lips

This is the land where I was born. The land where I fell in love. The land where I gave birth to my son. And the land where I was finally laid to rest at the Tree of Life.
    I do not need an excuse to defend this land, Chaldea.

My place as a Mother is to nurture and protect life. It is the duty of my children to decide the fate of this world. The children born of this land must decide if they will live or perish.

Chaldea… outsiders like you… have no place in it.

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Gatekeeper
    Caster / Lover / Alter Ego
    True Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    3.5m / 220kg
    Brazil
    Literature
    “My children, of course. They can be silly little things, running around trying to solve problems. But they are young, I’m sure they will grow up to become fine adults one day.”

Dislikes

“When others meddle with my children, of course. I am the Mother of the very first ‘Brazilian’, of course I can’t look away if some bad influence finds its way to my cradle.”

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Agility: E
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: ?
    Command Cards
    Background

“One day… without fail… one day… they will stop hurting. They will stop suffering. I believe in them. I love them from the bottom of my heart. Because no child is born in this world to suffer. My children, they’ve been fighting for so long even after this world was deemed a failure. They suffered for so long…

It’s not right.

I refuse to accept it.

And so does that Child.

Those born in this land will know happiness. They will know peace, old age and the embrace of the earth. They deserve it!

Not to be erased like this. As their mother, as the one who stands at the origin of this people who have clumsily stumbled through 500 years of history. I refused to let it end here.”

The Maiden with Honey Lips

Mother of the First Brazilian

The Girl buried beneath the Tree of Life

Iracema’s tale marks the melding of the Old and New World. A tale of new land accepting and loving those who came from far away leading to the birth of something altogether new. The people who will eventually inherit the land where she was born. In this manner, Iracema is the boundary which separates the New World from the outside world. Only those whom she accepts as her ‘children’ have the right to live and prosper in the Amazonic Lostbelt.
    But that was not who she originally was.

Instead, she was a virgin sworn to the service of the Thunder God, Tupã. Who knew the secrets of creating his sacred wine.

Only her life took a turn when she fell in love with an outsider, an ally of her tribe’s sworn enemies. Someone she should have hated on sight and abandoned to the elements. She moved him to safety instead, nursed him back to health at the sacred grove of the Thunder God.

Fed him the Thunder God’s wine to save his life.

Iracema was nothing but dutiful and determined. Falling in love, however, changed who that duty and determination was aligned for. And marked a downturn which saw her exiled by her people, left to fend for herself as her lover answered his allies call to war against their ancestral enemies.

Iracema was left alone.

She birthed her son all alone.

And then left this world when the boy’s father returned. Her body was buried beneath a palm tree as her lover and child departed.

“Lostbelt? Alien God? It seems you have mistaken me. It’s not my obligation to care about the world beyond these shores. I will keep outsiders away so that you and your siblings can make the choice. Whether this world should be pruned or not… its up to you.”

Personality

Possessed of a maternal disposition, Iracema excels on her role of protector and nurturer, considering all of those who succeeded her son Moacir as her own children and treating them as those worthy of shaping the destiny of her homeland. Her protective instinct is such that in her presence all those classified under the ‘born in brazil’ category will receive a passive ability boost.

Unlike more receptive Matriarch figures, Iracema believes that all her descendants are ‘born of pain’ and must struggle throughout their lives in order to become respectable adults. As such, a nation in a state of disarray where her children can go through ordeals and become stronger as a result is a perfect environment.

Ironically and somewhat hypocritically, she dislikes when outsiders attempt to meddle with her children, acting to purge individuals who don’t have the qualifications to be her ‘child’. Believing that the decision of whether the

Lostbelt should remain or be pruned is up to her ‘children’ and not outsiders.

Of course, she will only interfere if said outsiders attempt to disrupt the Lostbelt.
    She can be surprisingly courteous and a graceful host. Allowing travelers safe passage through her domain, feeding, healing and clothing them if they so require. She is a secretive woman who has her own agenda regarding the fate of the Amazonic Lostbelt and the survival of humanity.

“I don’t see what the issue is. It’s only right that the children of this land be the ones to make that choice. Anyone else would just get in the way of their growth.”

Class Skills

Territory Defense - [A]

A Skill defining the Gatekeeper Class. It denotes the ability to steadfastly guard a designated place. While the user remains in position, their defensive capabilities receive a significant boost. At the same time, the Skill’s effects are dependent on the Gatekeeper’s ability to repel invaders - should the user let intruders through, the effects of
    Territory Defense would be lost.

Magic Resistance - [A]

A Skill of the Gatekeeper Class, it denotes one’s ability to disperse magical damage. Iracema, due to her connection to the Tree of Life and the high density mana which exists in the Amazonic Lostbelt has a high degree of resistance to spells, able to resist any damage but greater rituals.

Divinity - [A]

Being connected to Carnaúba, the Tree of Life through her Noble Phantasm, Iracema possesses a high degree of Divinity, which has increased due to the abnormal conditions of the Amazonic Lostbelt, where the Age of Gods never ended.

Personal Skills

Thunder God’s Wine - [D]

Iracema’s ability to brew what is called the ‘Jurema’, a beverage said to belong to the Thunder God, Tupã, and used regularly by wise sages of many tribes. The quality of the product ends up being quite lower than usual due to Iracema breaking her vows to remain a maiden. Before, a single drink would have been able to gift someone great strength, raw magical energy and the ability to foretell the near future, but now she needs to produce enough to immerse someone on it to achieve the same effects.

Matriarch’s Pedigree - [A]

As the Mother of the First Brazilian, Iracema possess a special link with those who belong to her ‘bloodline’. While connected to the Tree of Life, this ability manifests as an instinctive knowledge of all those connected to her ‘family tree’, their location, health, as well as granting her the ability to communicate with them. She can also control those who possess fragments of the Carnaúba implanted in their bodies.

Nhanderuvuçú - [D]

The divine words reffered to as the ‘Voice of the Thunder God’. Those able to speak this ancient language are able to shape and command the ‘energy of the world’, giving it both life and purpose. Commonly used by primordial humans and their immediate descendants, Iracema is capable of using them due to her status as a priestess of the Thunder God. Though the effectiveness is reduced, allowing her to perform simple rituals and spells which affect the weather.

Blessing of the Land - [EX]

Being directly connected to Carnaúba, the Tree of Life, Iracema possesses what is known as the ‘Blessing of the Land’, a power which causes her body to grow exponentially and to recover from all non-lethal wounds. As a Gatekeeper, Iracema represents the boundary which separates the inside of Brazil from the Outside. Her child being the first one to be acknowledged as a ‘Brazilian’. Meaning that all who are summoned or cross the boundary of her territory will be judged according to her standards. The farther away from her vision of a 'child' the individual is, the higher the penalty their physical, mental and magical abilities will incur.

Noble Phantasm
    Carnaúba: Maiden’s Grave, the Tree of Life
    EX-Rank / Anti-Life

The sacred grove where Iracema nursed the explorer Martim back to health. Feeding him the secret wine of the thunder god. It was there that Iracema discovered love and abandoned her role as Tupã's Priestess. And it was there where Iracema was buried when she passed away after giving birth to Martin's son.

Or so the tale goes.

But the truth is seldom cut and dry.

The grove indeed belonged to the Thunder God, Tupã. And it was indeed there that Iracema broke her vows and abandoned her position as maiden. But the tree under which she was buried was no simple palm tree, but the Carnaúba, a palm tree reffered to as the Tree of Life.

When Iracema is summoned, she summons her ‘grave’ alongside herself, a massive tree with mystical properties on the same level as the Burning Tree [Andurá] and theAncestral Tree [Pindovy]. It grows and spreads, determining Iracema’s territory the larger it becomes.

At its maximum size, Iracema’s influence will cover the entirety of the Amazonic Lostbelt.

Not only is she completely aware of everything that happens within her territory, it also cannot be dispelled as other Gatekeeper fortifications would be, requiring the tree itself to be destroyed rather than just having its perimeter breached. Iracema is able to manifest clones of herself through the roots of the Tree of Life as well as familiars.

Even if her ‘limbs’ are destroyed, Iracema will simply reform from the Tree of Life.

If Carnaubá is allowed to grow to full size, it will become something akin to a Divine Spirit’s Authority over the land, surpassing even the local Fantasy Tree, Needle while fulfilling the same functions.

Relationships

“My dear son who returned home at last. Carrying within himself a piece of the Ancestral Tree no less. I expect great things from him. Perhaps he will be the one to rid this land of the tyranny imposed upon it by those reckless foreign gods. This land belongs to MY children.”

Carlota Joaquina

“You may not have been born here, but you were accepted nonetheless. Your denial of this bond between you and my children is nothing but a childish tantrum, dear. It will pass soon enough.”

Pedro I

“Poor boy. You have been fighting nonstop to protect your siblings. That’s good, I adore when my children get along.. but hmm… maybe you should try and rest more often.”

Aqualtune

“Your children are my children. I don’t see what the issue is. The children of Pindorama have always been ‘born of pain’. Me taking sides would deprive them of the chance to grow and learn. Put that knife away, dear. You may have the power of a foreign goddess, but in this land its nothing but a trinket.”

Sebastian I

“A fledgling god summoned by the aching hearts of my children? Nay. You are but an imposter claiming you will save them only to rule them as El Dorado has. Life or Oblivion is their choice to make? Step out of their way, Wished King.”

King Momo

“Karma Rejection is such a strange thing, isn’t it? This version of you couldn’t be more different than the original, yet you wholeheartedly embrace the vision my children have of you.”

The Golden King

“I find your existence repulsive. You existence taints the purpose of life itself. Cease while you still can, machine. You will find no mercy from me.”

Servants of Proper Human History

“You should leave. This battle is not yours. If you refuse… I will remove you like the weeds.”

Last edited by Wyvern; June 29th, 2021 at 01:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, I hear him already coming

interesting use of the Gatekeeper Class. There seem to be a lot of big trees in Brazil. I guess there is not much info on the Thunder God?
    I am interested now in The Golden King, a machine? Sounds like my Hastur idea. Or is it ORT? Looking forward to all the reveals that await us.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.