Page 289 of 620 FirstFirst ... 189239279284287288289290291294299339389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno, I just wanted to write this guy after watching a video about the american civil war. Here he is.

"I've had enough of blowhard fatcat kings... so let's go and teach 'em what it means ta cross a colonist!"

Sources: Thunter114, AminoApps.com. Thunder14, AminoApps.com.
    Class: Rider (Assassin)
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Dislikes: Oppressors, Britians, and Taxation.
    Talents: Pirating, Bartering, and Sailing
    Other Classes: Rider (Berserker), Assassin (Rider), Assassin (Berserker), Berserker (Rider), Berserker (Assassin), or Voyager.
    Catalyst: The jolly roger of John Paul Jones
    Armaments: Saber and Pistol (D-Ranked and C-ranked)

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: B+

Lore

Spoiler:
    An infamous pirate and the last real pirate of the era that followed the example of past pirates. While he had some adventures sailing, those were put to an end when the War for Independence began believing in the idea of an independent America. However he got a crazy idea and ran with it, taking his flagship and two other vessels to britain to raid it for the rest of the war. This act, while insane, paid off as he not only received a pardon after liberating Whitehaven, his acts also encouraged the Dutch and French to intervene in the war. However, despite his liberation of Whitehaven and the entry of the Dutch and French into the war, he was not satisfied. He would go on to terrorize britain for quite a few years until the end of the war. With his duty fulfilled, he’d then join the russian navy and serve until his death in Paris in 1792. He published his memoirs, which other writers who had association with him would corroborate his accounts on various claims made within such as his incredible bravery and keen mind for tactics, which lead to his final victory against the british that sank his flagship, the Bonhomme Richard.

Class Skills

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance: E
    He never associated with or dealt with magus in life and magecraft was a widely kept secret at this point. The only reason he has this skill is due to being qualified for it due to his class container. At this rank, magical damage is reduced somewhat but it cannot cancel magecraft.

Riding: C+
    Cannot ride phantasmals and requires some training to ride modern vehicles, however he inherently knows how to operate and sail any and all forms of watercraft even though this rank normally would require training for modern watercraft. While he prefers vintage galleons he will operate warships with equal efficiency.

Presence Concealment: C
    While he can hide his presence easily and spy as well, his concealment drops considerably when he prepares to attack. Normally would be lower but his exploits of terrorizing the britain in their own waters and never getting caught grant him this skill at a higher rank.

Personal Skills

Spoiler:
    Charisma: C-
    While he cannot lead a nation even as a commander, he can easily demand the loyalty of a crew. This is due to his skills as a captain being integral to the success of his campaign. However there are allegations of allowing a mutiny to brew and so this skill has a negative modifier that makes the skills usefulness fluctuate between below average and average.

Double Summon: B
    A skill that denotes the servant has an extra class attached. This skill imparts the Assassin class container on top of the Rider class container onto John Paul Jones. He always has this personal skill imparting either the Rider, Assassin, or Berserker class containers onto him unless he is summoned as a Voyager.

Honor of Pirates: B
    He is noted in his career as being courageous and his liberation of Whitehaven is a testament to that. He not only entered a land battle, of which pirates are rarely ever recorded engaging in, he then proceeded to continue to harass the British on the seas, their specialty at the time having the largest and most powerful navy in the world. At this rank and for him he receives the benefits of Valor, Mental Pollution, and Independent Action at D rank. However should he ever capitulate his morals then he loses the benefits of this skill.

Personality

Spoiler:
    A very rambunctious servant, he lacks a lot of common sense. Things that normally would tie a servant to the master do not matter to him and puts most masters at a disadvantage when regarding him especially since he often finds masters reprehensible for trying to control him. While command spells can bind him, this will simply make his hatred burn and pushing him too far will bring him to even throwing the war instead of serving their master. However should a master show proper respect and approach him as an individual, then he will often be amicable to an even partnership. This is likely the more desirable as John Paul Jones in this particular summon is crafty and resourceful and so can be a very difficult enemy to contend with as he will exploit any and all loopholes in commands given. Despite his love of freedom he does not hold command spells in contempt; rather he views it as a tool a captain or general might use to keep their subordinates in line and a handy power boost if needed. Despite his rough exterior there are a few things one can do to break through this; first and foremost exploit his love of piracy. He will watch and read anything related to pirates and gifts relating to these are generally good ideas. Secondly, while he styles himself as a gentlemanly ladies man he does more than put on airs, he will do his best to be a gentleman irregardless of cultural norms. Finally while he is a freedom fighter he has a respect for the order of things and simply hates monarchies. This is why if summoned in a nation that still practices Monarchy government one needs to take care to keep him distracted with pirate gifts and alcohol.

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Fujimaru
    “Hello. I am John Paul Jones… now what do you plan to do, master?”

Bartholomew Roberts
    “Ohhh! A real pirate! What an exciting event. I am John Paul Jones. How do you do?”

Edward Teach
    “..... I should be excited, even I’ve heard your tales… yet I cannot help but be… repulsed by your actions”

Francis Drake
    “Oh-ho? This woman is named Francis Drake…? That is perfectly fine. I am merely surprised, history did paint you as a male… though I get the feeling wandering around here will teach me that history is wrong”

Voyager
    “Sailing the… stars? Has humanity truly advanced so far?”

Iskander
    “A fine dream… I am sad you did not accomplish it. I wish you luck on your next attempt… would I assist you? I’d be happy to, though, I fear I shan’t be much help…”

Jason
    “What legends you’ve made. I still read your tales to this day… though you could do to get a lesson on how to treat woman….”

Noble Phantasms

Spoiler:
    Return of the Bonhomme Richard
    My Vessel is my Soul!

Type: Transformation

The flagship of the pirate that tormented the british during the War for Independence, the Bonhomme Richard, it returns as his noble phantasm. However it does so in a very unorthodox fashion. He does not summon the legendary galleon from nothing, instead he must find and claim a vessel of his own. This is done by summoning his flag and hoisting it onto a vessel. The vessel that flies his flag becomes the ‘Bonhomme Richard’. From there, he can summon and maintain two additional vessels of equal or smaller size and power. The main flag burns prana equivalent to a three verse spell and the sub flags equal to single-verse spells. Maintaining this phase of the Noble Phantasm requires no True Name Activation. However its true terror is activated with both its true name being used and being fully operated by crews. First, all armaments on the vessels become D-rank, C-rank, or B-rank armaments dependent on the type of weapon it is (Sword, Gun, or Cannon respectively). Secondly each crew member becomes infused with prana and gain a skill at C-rank. Further all communication between himself and his crew becomes unimpeded. They understand the intentions conveyed even is misspeaking. To be frank, it’s only flaw is that he can only command a fleet of 3 ships at any time and any attempt to command more require use of other skills rather than this Noble Phantasm. Further those extra vessels will be vulnerable whereas his vessels have protections befitting a Noble Phantasm. As a note, to damage this vessel D-ranked noble phantasms are required at least.

Sinking of the Bonhomme Richard
    I May Sink but I'll be Damned if I'm Striked!

Type: Anti-Army

A crystallization of his flagships final moments, this Noble Phantasm is perhaps his strongest trump card. It requires three things to be activated and can only be true name activated to be used. First, he must have a store of explosives onboard that have fallen under the latter effect of My Vessel is my Soul. Secondly, he requires an adversary that has some skill that renders invincibility, immortality, regeneration, or some skill akin to that (Like, for example, Battle Continuation). Finally, he must be engaged with them while on his Flagship. Once these conditions are met he choose to ‘Break’ his Noble Phantasm. When he does he continually draws in mana into the ships until they reach a breaking point. After this he detonates all explosives present on each ship. Upon this occurring, the ships and all the prana within violently explode and become equivalent to A-ranked noble phantasm attacks. He is not required to be on the vessel and so is not necessarily a suicidal attack. However, he generally is very hesitant to do this as the use of this Noble Phantasm renders him incapable of utilizing the first in any way. Essentially, once used this Noble Phantasm seals use of the first indefinitely with no known way of unsealing it.

There it is. A very basic servant but he was fun to write. I mean at the end of the day he's a generic pirate servant that has only two things setting him apart; being one of the most modern old style pirates (to my knowledge) and the fact he fought the nation that had one of the strongest navy's around and basically throttled them into submission at their own game on home turf. That's kind of incredible to me.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    John Paul Johns: at first allow me the basic pirate greeting yar ! so okay he is really good nothing special but really good ! xcould be interesting to see some of the other double class combis ? and "with no known way to unsealing it" Well my Psammtik allows to introduce himself at that point !

little fnfact i dont know wwhat the name of the pirate were but there was one which raided a ship only to get their hats !.

And just a Question did you saw my Armenian Lostbelt as there plays the king of pirates a important Role ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Appearance

"Servant Assassin, Minamoto-no-Raikou, has answered the summons. Ah, but don't be frightened, Master. With me around, no one will bother us ever again. Fufufufu..."
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate classes: Berserker, Lancer, Saber
    True Name: Minamoto no Raikou
    Height and Weight: 175cm / ??kg

Source: Historical Fact, Urban Legends, "Journey to the West", "The Tale of Somin Shourai", "The True Form of Ushi-Gozen", etc.
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Biography
    Legend
    She is the same Minamoto-no-Raikou as usual, but something mingled with her Spirit Origin turned her into what she currently is. That something is what one might call an "urban legend".

Gozu is a Japanese urban legend about a fictional story called "Cow Head". Supposedly the "Cow Head" story is so horrifying that people who read or hear it are overcome with fear so great that they tremble violently for days on end until they die. The full story was broken up into fragments that when read individually are not lethal, but still bring great pain and suffering upon those who read or listen to their words.

The presence of this malign legend has also drawn out the aspect of Gozu-Tennou as a harbinger of disease (as attested to in The Tale of Somin Shourai), and attracted the infernal gatekeeper Gozu (of Journey to the West fame) to dwell within Raikou's body. The end result is as before you: a harvester of men, who wields sword and sickness with equal proficiency, and leaves only trembling and screaming in her wake.

Character
    Dislikes: Silvergrass, irksome pests
    Talent: Helicopter parenting (where the helicopter's nose practically touches the child's back)

A Raikou who has fully embraced-- and revels in-- her demonic aspects. Casting aside her soldier's acumen and feminine refinement, she thoroughly conducts herself as an oni. Indeed, it might be more appropriate to call her "Ushi-Gozen".

That said, one thing that Raikou did not let go from her old self is her sense of love and her sense of public morals. She holds onto her mentality that "sexual love = motherly love", so she still attempts to dote on people she cares for. However, because her thought processes have become that of an oni's, these sentiments have become much more extreme in their expression. Raikou will proactively attempt to exterminate existences which she views as "nuisances", and her idea of "discipline" for the people she loves is much closer to the human conception of "torture".

Relationships
    Master
    The most dangerous person to be whenever this version of Raikou is summoned. Be careful not to get on Assassin's bad side, but even more so not to get on her good side.

Sakata Kintoki
    No matter what happens to Raikou, she will always view him as "my child". The second most dangerous person to be whenever this version of Raikou is summoned.

Shuten Douji
    Because Raikou no longer holds herself back, she will definitely try to kill Shuten, no matter what. The third most dangerous person to be whenever this version of Raikou is summoned.

Minamoto no Raikou
    "Ah... That name... It sounds familiar..."
    CLASS SKILLS
    Presence Concealment: A-
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. However, because of the influence of the gatekeeper of hell, the ox-headed demon Gozu, Raikou always ends up being perceived by the person she is about to kill. Furthermore, she is unable to completely mask her killing intent, and as such it manifests in third parties as "that hair-raising feeling one gets right before lightning strikes".

Magic Resistance: E++
    Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. The plus corrections are applied when facing magecraft that has "disease" as its foundation. Although Raikou originally possessed a splendid rank of Magic Resistance, its current performance is greatly reduced due to her being constantly immersed in death.

Divinity: E
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Although Raikou was born as the heaven-sent child of Gozu Tennou, the admixture of urban mythologies and demonic influences reduced her Divinity to the barest minimum.

Madness Enhancement: EX
    A Skill that strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for their sense of reason. The same case as Berserker Raikou, but this time she has let go of her intellectual veneer and fully indulges her demonic nature.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Mana Burst (Pestilence): A
    A power stemming from Gozu-Tennou in his aspect as a god of pestilence and healing. Conceptually imbues implements with the ability to "cause severe infections in anyone it hits, 100%".

Aptitude for Slaughter: B
    A Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Rather than limiting itself to armaments, applies a plus-correction to damage done by all actions that have "killing humans" as their goal. In exchange, the plus-correction has a smaller magnitude compared to the same rank of Aptitude for Slaughter if it were specialized. Acquired from the infernal gatekeeper Gozu, who hunts down souls past their prime and utilizes all possible means to drag them to hell.

Gozu Kaidan: -
    Ox Head Horror Story. An information erasure-purpose composite Skill derived from the urban legend Gozu as well as the divine punishment meted out by Mutou-no-Kami (a deity conflated with Gozu-Tennou) to mortals who refused him hospitality. Attempting to recall information about Assassin will be met with excruciating bodily pains, which decline in intensity the murkier the memory becomes. It is possible to reduce the effects somewhat with Magic Resistance, but full immunity can only be achieved by wearing a loop of miscanthus leaves, or possessing a talisman that marks one as "Somin Shourai's descendant".

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Gozu Shingen - Abikyouka: Ox Head Theophany - Pandemonium
    Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-30
    Max targets: 1 person

Raikou summons one of Gozu-Tennou's divine attendants (ushi-oni), and with it, relentlessly hunts down a single target with the celerity and certainty of a thunderbolt. Because Raikou and the attendant conceptually assume the roles of the infernal gatekeepers Gozu and Mezu while performing this technique, those targeted by this Noble Phantasm are treated as "already dead". As such, evasion or defense through normal means is impossible; instead, avoiding this Noble Phantasm requires a strong predisposition for defying the dictates of destiny (i.e., a high Luck parameter) or defensive mysteries that can do so.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh right, spooky season is still underway. Maybe I should write another spooky sheet before the month ends.

I like this one, though considering elements of that urban legend, Mutou-Tenno, and Gozu from JttW, she might fit Alter-Ego better than Assassin, though I guess your preferred Class works just as well.

I especially like the Gozu Kaidan Skill. Very straightforward and on-point with the legend.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quiet day huh.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Everyone's probably either taking a break today, working on sheets, or at actual work.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Heh, if you've summoned me that must mean you feel there's some 'walls' standing in your way... don't worry, I'll smash through 'em without fail! After that, maybe we can go out for a drink and try on some cute clothes!"

Servant Saber:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: "Rosie the Riveter" (while countless women contributed their accomplishments and appearance to Saber's Saint Graph, she's ultimately none of them but the icon itself given life)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Armament: A riveting hammer.

Strength- C+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- E
    Luck- B
    NP- C

Personality
    A boisterous foul-mouthed tomboy who loves working with machines and getting her hands dirty. She takes pride in her feminine appearance such as wearing lipstick but that coexists with her eagerness to embrace traditionally male roles. She's very competitive and if she sees a man accomplishing something Saber will want to instantly prove she can do it too. Conversely, Saber hates the idea of being looked down on or underestimated because of her gender. Due to her origins as a propaganda icon in the second World War Saber has an instinctive dislike of Germans and Fascists.

Attitude to her Master
    A male Master Saber will treat as her "boss" like the ones she would've worked under in life. Saber will obey their strategies as long as they're reasonable but balks if they attempt to look down at her or treat her as just a familiar. Conversely a female Master Saber will more easily be able to adopt a close relationship with, treating them like a younger sister and offering to teach them about machine-work and makeup.

Wish on the Holy Grail
    To end all sexism and discrimination, creating a world where everyone can be what they want to be.

Likes: machine work, feminism, alcohol and dressing up (off the job)
    Dislikes: Germany, sexism, barriers that stand in her way
    Talents: everything necessary for a worker, smashing barriers
    Natural Enemy: no one in particular

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. A modern-day legend, none of the workers making up Saber's Saint Graph ever encountered Magecraft in life, thus donating her only the minimal resistance of her Class Container. However through her Smasher Of Walls Skill any Magecraft conceptualized as a "wall/barrier" can be forcibly broken through and dispelled by Saber.

Riding- D+

The ability to ride mounts and handle vehicles. Having no experience with other mounts in life Saber's version of this Skill specifically denotes the aptitude to steer heavy machinery. Thanks to helping build many machines for the war-effort Saber gains the ability and knowledge to pilot any of the machinery (such as planes, tanks, ships, etc) she had a hand in creating, even if she wouldn't have been familiar with it in life.

Personal Skills:

Smasher Of Walls- B+
    A Skill that represents the extraordinarily persistent nature of one determined to break through any literal or metaphorical walls that stand in the way of their freedom and progress. Beginning as mere war propaganda, Saber became a collective icon for the fledgling feminist movement inspiring many women to prove they could be more than housewives and mothers. Thus granting her this Skill.

Allows Saber to smash through any literal or conceptual barriers that impede her progress. These include her own limits to temporarily rank up her stats, physical walls or magical barriers like Bounded Fields. Saber gains a + modifier to Strength while striking against anything that could be conceived of as a "wall/barrier".

We Can Do It!- A
    From mechanics to riveting and factory work, Saber took on many roles deemed exclusive to men and proved to excel at them. Upon witnessing any simple mechanical Skill Saber can instantly learn it for herself at the same rank. She can't emulate Skills innate to the body, exclusive to specific heroes or those that require a lifetime's dedication. If the individual using the Skill is a man Saber's version receives a + modifier as she's determined to prove her worth.

Noble Phantasm
    Riveter's Legacy
    The Struggle Lives On Beyond Me

Type: Anti-Unit

Ultimately, Rosie the Riveter is only a symbol, as any woman is capable of performing the same feats with the proper training and opportunities. This Noble Phantasm asserts that fact. When Saber falls in the Grail War, her hammer- the symbol of her legend- remains in the World instead of fading away. Any woman who picks it up and shares a compatible mentality to Saber (that is, the will to break through any barriers or limitations in the way of their ideals) will inherit her parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasm. In essence becoming the new Servant Saber, albeit with the host's own personality shaping manifestation.

A simpler sheet than usual this time around, mainly inspired by the thought Nobara would make the perfect FC for this character. Surprisingly, I couldn't find any Rosie the Riveter sheets in the previous threads so I guess this is the first. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 21st, 2023 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Changed Class

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That fucking timing though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "You're...my master. Please, I'll follow you wherever. Just don't take me near water!"

True Name: Hylas
    Class: Archer
    Alt.Class: Berserker
    Region: Greece
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Greek Mythology
    Armament: Bow And Arrow

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: D+
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action C
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Personal Skills:

Fair Youth B
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible.

Eternal Arms Mastery B+
    A skill which prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Having trained under Heracles in his personal school of combat, Archer has mastery over most weapons, a bow chiefly over all. It helps that even when he's seemingly frightened to death, his body know what to do.

Affection Of The Water D (B)
    A skill representing the fate of Archer in his legend. Having the beauty that won the affections of the Naiads that lived within the pond, he was stolen away into its depths. With this skill, Archer can breathe underwater, walk on it, or even swim at high speeds. However, due to trauma, the skill has ranked down.

Noble Phantasm

Naiades Nine Lives: The Hundred Echoing Cries
    Type: Anti-Army

The noble phantasm of Archer. The single cry uttered before he was taken down to a life under the purview of the nymphs. A cry for salvation, for his teacher, for anyone to help. At that time, nobody came but this time it seemed something did. A rain of arrows travelling at godspeed to pierce the causes of Archer's troubles; a technique resembling the technique employed by his teacher. And with that, he was saved by the hands of another.

In truth, this is not what happened but is a delusion made up by Archer. The arrows were strung out by his hands alone. A noble phantasm activated by the uncontrolled outburst of fear, Archer enters a frenzy not dissimilar to Madness Enhancement, raising his parameters to an absurd degree and performing reproduction of the Nine Lives used by Heracles. Due to stress generated by the outburst of fear and the shame he carries within himself, Archer has a mental block regarding this event, believing it to be his teacher answering his call rather than Archer himself stopping it with his own hands.

Personality

An unconfident child. He thinks very lowly of skill, lamenting that if he was a better student then he could've saved himself. He admires many other heroes but holds his teacher up the highest, cheering him as the strongest in the world. He holds a near paralyzing fear of water, never willingly choosing to go to any moderate large body of water, except in dire circumstances like the threat of his master drowning. He also is very annoyed when being referred to as cute.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Rosie The Riveter: I am intrigued at how many people that FC can represent. But otherwise, nice sheet. Especially with that passing the torch noble phantasm.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Didn’t delrey use that exact same FC?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh look, its my Thrud
    But oh fuck she hates me
    Sheet is fine but i see no reason why she should be a Lancer. To me she is clearly a Saber because of the small hammer. The riding skill would fit well to her too, saykng that she can steer heavy Machinery because helped build them for the war effort.
    And in concept she could fit very well in Wyverns Hammer class concept. Using a hammer to build something new, like her budding feminism movement or destroy something, like idk the preconceived notion women can not work like men
    And it is funny that now, after you changed ur pfp, now u dona sheet with her

Hylas, cant unsee that bernadetta fits, but became a boy
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hylas: Quite well made servant .

Rosie also good and interesting.

Also what means pfp ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also what do you say to my new Armor everyone?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Didn’t delrey use that exact same FC?
    Same character but different FC art.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Oh look, its my Thrud
    But oh fuck she hates me
    Sheet is fine but i see no reason why she should be a Lancer. To me she is clearly a Saber because of the small hammer. The riding skill would fit well to her too, saykng that she can steer heavy Machinery because helped build them for the war effort.
    And in concept she could fit very well in Wyverns Hammer class concept. Using a hammer to build something new, like her budding feminism movement or destroy something, like idk the preconceived notion women can not work like men
    And it is funny that now, after you changed ur pfp, now u dona sheet with her
    I figured a hammer was closest to a polearm but you're right that given its short length Saber would actually make more sense. I'll rewrite it now, thanks. And yeah, I thought of that too about the FC.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed Class.

Blog Entries
    Hylas: Pretty cool. I like how his NP is basically dissociating so hard he murders the enemy while convincing himself his teacher did it. The fact that he's stronger underwater but also afraid of it makes for an interesting duality too. Can't help but feel that FC was originally a girl though, although I guess kilt-type clothing wouldn't have been inappropriate for males of that era...

Blog Entries
    Seems like realcasually is taking a break from forum browsing. They haven’t been online since October 18th. They said they were working on a foreigner artist.
    WEll there are basically two types of forum or in that case servant creator crew members , first those which are almost daily here like Delrey ,Royd you or myself and then are those that are rather seldom here respectively have long absences like that Padoru , Therion ,Whale which were in the past quite active here havent let them be seen a while .

but if you want to have wind and lament that its windless why not make your own try to make your first servant profile , no one will be made if that is not perfect as i self had to get the feeling as there are three steps that tleast my profiles are going :

First : To get a idea eeither spontanous or after a while when i read or seen something .
    Second: The evolution on this idea if i get enough info and insppiration so that i model the profile .
    Third :The writhing on paper to craft it onto it and try to convey what i thought out .

that are the three steps try it like this to make one on your own.

Blog Entries
    Seems like realcasually is taking a break from forum browsing. They haven’t been online since October 18th. They said they were working on a foreigner artist.
    No offense but you seem weirdly fixated on this kind of thing. People can have a life outside the forum and not drop in all the time, it's nothing weird or really needing to be made note of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    No offense but you seem weirdly fixated on this kind of thing. People can have a life outside the forum and not drop in all the time, it's nothing weird or really needing to be made note of.
    have you seen my review of your Marrok as there is a Question abot whichs answer im curious ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sorry about that.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Koga asking for feedback and the new standard of NINE asking people where are they. A nice little dynamic to be sure. Very cute. Much adorbs
    Current FGO setup