Page 75 of 620 FirstFirst ... 25657073747576778085125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi: This guy feels like a more benign take on someone who discovers things man was not meant to know, but in this case, it's more like things that were really difficult for man to figure out. In spite of his obvious fixations, al-Sufi seems pretty chill overall. I wonder what kind of functions Akhidu al-Nujum could serve: just off the top of my head, I came up with leading someone to a specific location and projecting images.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    These are all pretty great suggestions. Depending on who I make my Archer though, I think I want one more female Servant. Maybe someone more villainous in Christianity?
    You know if you want to make a "Vilainess" you could take Lilith or make an genderbend it wouldnt be the first one here you know ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi: Absolutely bonkers concept and an even greater execution, as expected from Kamerad! I think everything flowed beautifuly here, you're still on top of your game and it shows. And that Noble Phantasm? Haunting. (I adore the suicidal-type of NPs, so this was right in the feels.) But also very beautiful and very fitting of this person.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi: This guy feels like a more benign take on someone who discovers things man was not meant to know, but in this case, it's more like things that were really difficult for man to figure out. In spite of his obvious fixations, al-Sufi seems pretty chill overall. I wonder what kind of functions Akhidu al-Nujum could serve: just off the top of my head, I came up with leading someone to a specific location and projecting images.
    Yeah, I don't like this trend where every vaguely cosmic resemblance and discoveries immediately leads to a Foreigner servant, so I'm trying to make a more orthodox take. For Akhidu al-Nujum, it can function pretty much anything the story demands, including what you mentioned, but it's mainly a Mystic Eye-type mystic code that can perform Astronomy/Astrology magecraft for him, which means let's wait for what the fuck is the Animusphere deal is in FGO.

also, thank you, WhiteFrenzy
    Last edited by Kamera; September 19th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    These are all pretty great suggestions. Depending on who I make my Archer though, I think I want one more female Servant. Maybe someone more villainous in Christianity?
    Saint olga of kiev. Check her out, i would make her avenger class, but her burning birds could count as projectiles

Blog Entries
    Alright, so I think I have my Servants in order:
    Saber: King Louis XIV
    Archer: Nimrod
    Lancer: Yuri Gagarin
    Rider: Nero Claudius
    Caster: Jezebel
    Assassin: Dr. Schnabel
    Berserker: Boudicca
    Thanks for your help y’all! Once I start writing out their profiles, I’ll post em here!
    to bad that you dont include Julian as it would be a quite interersting part like how would be the idea of making Julian the 8eight servant which similar like Gilgamesh won the last Gralwar but due to that the Grail was destroyed the last time or some other reason wasnt able to bee granted his wish so that he now waited until next Grailwar where he can and will use this new Chance to fullfill his desirce and would perhaps try to lure and persuade Nero to join his Goal as both are fellow Roman Emporer of the Golden time(where the Old Gods holded their Worship and Status) perhaps even a similar Romantic interest in her if you use our beloved Umu humming Emporer (also the female Nero i mean) ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:09 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ginchiyo: Interesting sheet. She seems kind of wanked for a fairly obscure figure, though I don't know enough about Japanese history to say what exactly if anything is unwarranted. I do feel that for Chidori Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, you put in such a long and convoluted explanation to justify why she has it that it feels like a lot of a stretch. I'm not sure if that NP is really necessary. Just having the armor empower her Master to the level of a Pseudo-Servant while wearing it and donating them a nerfed version of her Raikiri NP (since they share a legend) should be enough, without needing to stretch things further to make it even more powerful.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:10 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "This is... summoning? I-If so, that must mean... Pfft, AHAHA, I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! I'M NOT A FRAUD! SUCK IT, YOU ROYAL ACADEMY TWATS! SUCK IT, FRANKLIN! A-Ahem, pardon me, I must've lost my composure for a second there. Hm? What's that? Save humanity? Yeah, yeah, sure. In the meantime, do you have an office I can crash in? There's so many things I oughtta research now that I have this opportunity!"

Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Avenger

True Name: Franz Anton Mesmer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Germany (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: A-
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Likes: Helping others, humans, having his work acknowledged
    Dislikes: Distrustful, close-minded people, having his work dismissed as pseudoscience
    Talent: Healing, hypnosis, manipulating the subconscious
    Natural Enemy: Benjamin Franklin, Antoine Lavoisier, Joseph-Ignace Guillotin
    Armament: Iron rods, concoctions
    Catalyst: His research papers

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (D)

The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Despite possessing numerous high-quality magic circuits, Caster's unfamiliarity with the concept of magecraft severely limits his capabilities as a magus outside of his singular expertise of healing. Combined with him being born relatively closer to modern times, despite his "gift", Caster's talent in magecraft is rather lackluster. At this rank, Caster can only form a small office where he may write and organize his findings.

Item Construction (D)

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. It requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Due to his particular specialty, Caster can only manufacture certain tools, incenses, and concoctions used in his therapy sessions. One of these tools include metal rods which act as an extension of Caster's limbs. These rods can be used to increase the range of Caster's magecraft and inflict small amounts of damage if necessary.

Personal Skills
    Psychology (D)

A composite Skill consisting of Human Observation and a variation of Understanding of the Human Body, specialized in analyzing the human mind and behavior. A Skill signifying one's ability to grasp the intricacies of the human mind. Increases resistance against mental interference, and increases the probability of inflicting mental interference through words. In addition, this skill also makes it easier for others to lower their doubts and inhibitions around Caster, which in turn makes it easier for him to gain their trust and extract potentially important information.

An early pioneer in the field, Caster was among the first to propose the concept of the subconscious; the idea that not all human processes are done consciously, and that one may not be fully aware of their own motivations. While his definition is strictly more limited compared to more modern researchers of the field, his findings sparked society's interest in unraveling the mysteries of the human mind.

Hypnosis (Mesmerism) (A)

The ability to induce an altered mental state involving focused attention, reduced peripheral awareness, and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestion. Caster induces this by using his magecraft to reverse the natural transference of
    Od
    life energy
    , lightly draining the target's energy to their surroundings. This causes the target to enter a hyperfocused, trance-like state. This magecraft's range is highly limited; only an arm's reach from Caster himself. For long-range application of this spell, Caster would need to strike the target with metal rods conjured through his Item Construction Skill. These rods conduct life energy, allowing Caster to perform his magecraft as if he is touching the target directly. Once a target has fallen under this Skill's effects, Caster can implant basic commands in their mind through telepathic suggestion. Other than that, this Skill can also be used as an anesthetic of sorts, considerably increasing the target's pain tolerance in their hyperfocused state. This hypnotic effect fades after roughly 30 minutes. The target will also develop a natural resistance to it if used in quick succession.

Animal Magnetism (C)

A type of therapeutic healing Caster devised to alleviate both physical and mental burdens. In life, Caster believed that people have a certain magnetic fluid in their body that must be distributed in a certain way to maintain health. Illness happens when the fluid is imbalanced due to the environment, the presence of others, and the alignment of the planets. To cure his clients' afflictions, Caster lit incenses, instructed them to sit around a tub containing various chemicals, and the affected areas of their bodies were prodded by iron rods. Afterwards, Caster would touch them, supposedly realigning their magnetic fluids through his own powerful magnetic force. While Caster's theory on magnetic fluids turned out to be false, unbeknownst to the man himself, this "miracle cure" was actually a specific type of magecraft he possessed in life. By replicating these procedures, Caster absorbs life energy from his surroundings and applies them to the target, seemingly "reprogramming" their bodies, restoring a moderate amount of health, as well as purging status effects and mental interference magecraft.

Noble Phantasm(s)

The Mesmeric System of Interrelations
    System der Wechselwirkungen

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 50 people

Caster's most famous work detailing his theories on the human subconscious. Despite facing rejection from most of the scientific community, Caster continued to devote the rest of his life to help others through his self-certified method of Animal Magnetism; using the power of hypnotic suggestions and his own brand of magecraft to heal anyone who came to him for help. Yet it appears that Caster's magecraft possesses certain... darker applications. More than half a century after his death, Caster's research notes were found by physicians Bernheim and Liebault. There, Caster wrote that he could induce symptoms of hysteria, such as paralysis in an arm or the loss of feeling in a leg, by suggesting these symptoms to patients who were hypnotized. Fortunately, they could also remove these symptoms under hypnosis.

This is the true nature of Caster's magecraft, one which unbeknownst to the world, granted Caster an insight to the human subconscious. Manipulating life energy for the purpose of healing and rejuvenation is only one part of his gift. When just the right amount of energy is concentrated on the target's brain, it affects the brain's bioelectrical processes. Normally, this feat of magecraft is almost impossible to perform due to Caster's limited range and the amount of focus required to channel the exact amount of energy to pull it off. This is where this Noble Phantasm comes in...

Taking the form of a bottle of incense, when opened, it releases clear gas enough to envelop a large estate. While the gas itself is harmless, it is an excellent conductor of
    Od
    life energy
    , which greatly increases the range of Caster's magecraft and helps him maintain his focus. Once inhaled, Caster can freely manipulate the target's subconscious through the use of bioelectricity. Applications of this Noble Phantasm may vary, including large-scale mind control, making Caster's own presence impossible to detect, inducing intense hallucinated pain, inciting mass hysteria, and causing certain organs to outright fail, among all else. The effects of this gas may last for up to 60 minutes, and during this time, the only limit to this Noble Phantasm is Caster's own imagination. Of course, taking into account Caster's pacifist mindset, it's unlikely that he would ever use this Noble Phantasm outside of the most dire circumstances.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Franz Anton Mesmer​, a German physician and unwitting magus famed for his theories on hypnotism and animal magnetism.

A good-natured young man who only wishes to help others, Caster tries to conduct himself as a reserved, dignified gentleman. He's pretty bad at maintaining that act, though. He's more like an overenthusiastic college student who perks up and goes into a long lecture whenever anyone acknowledges his work, only to immediately get flustered afterwards for "running his mouth off again". Highly passionate about his work, he readily offers his "miracle cure" to anyone, even if it means overworking himself. Caster sincerely believes that "If everyone just helps everyone else, the world would certainly be a better place". While this belief deeply motivates his actions, it also leaves him somewhat in denial of the fact that some people may have less than altruistic motives.

Deep down, Caster only wishes for a place to belong. Back then, his research was dismissed as pseudoscience and he was considered a fraud. While he continued to offer his healing services, he was branded as an outcast by the scientific community, and he spent his final years in obscurity. Caster still resents the Royal Academy of Sciences over this, and is prone to receive flashbacks and throw a tantrum whenever someone dismisses his work. Being summoned as a Servant has granted Caster a new outlook on his theories. In life, he considered himself "gifted" with supernatural healing capabilities and resorted to magnetic fields as an attempt to explain his talent. As a Servant, he now understands that his "gift" was actually a form of magecraft. He is overjoyed by this fact as it partially proves his hypothesis and affirmed himself that he was not the fraud others considered him as. The next time Caster encounters the society who rejected him, he swore to hit them with his most condescending "I TOLD YOU SO", a line he had wanted to say for the longest time.

Due to his pacifist mentality of "helping others", Caster dislikes conflict. He would rather spend time tending to his patients or researching new things compared to fighting in the frontlines (not that he has much combat potential either). That said, he is able to display a different, more ruthless side of himself whenever someone threatens his patients or disrupts his worldview; if he were to encounter someone so irredeemably evil that his (admittedly naive) mentality could not be applied to them. Considering what his Noble Phantasm is capable of, pissing him off is probably not a good idea.

Caster believes that his greatest wish had already been granted. His manifestation as a Servant proves that he was not a fraud, and in a place like Chaldea, he believes that he finally has a place to belong. Thus, his only wish is to create a society where science and magecraft can coexist for the betterment of humanity. Truly, a man single-mindedly determined towards the betterment of humanity.

Lore
    Franz Anton Mesmer (1734-1815) was a German physician and unwitting magus with an interest in healing and astronomy.

From a young age, Mesmer was gifted with exceptionally powerful magic circuits, and an affinity towards detecting and manipulating
    Od
    life energy
    . His condition was an extremely rare one, and with proper training, there was no doubt that he could have become a top-tier magus. However, such a thing never came to pass. Born to a non-mage family and lacking resources to properly cultivate his talent, his gift only manifested as superhuman healing ability. Seeking an explanation for his gift, Mesmer took up the study of medicine at the University of Vienna in 1759.

Mesmer finished his education in just a few years, but he failed to find a satisfying explanation for his gift. It was then that he started devising his own theories. In 1766 he published a doctoral dissertation with the Latin title De Planetarum Influxu in Corpus Humanum (On the Influence of the Planets on the Human Body), which discussed the influence of the moon and the planets on the human body and on disease. Building largely on Isaac Newton's theory of the tides, Mesmer expounded on certain tides in the human body that might be accounted for by the movements of the sun and moon.

In 1768, Mesmer married Anna Maria von Posch, a wealthy widow, and established himself as a doctor in Vienna. While treating his patients, he never stopped looking for answers and furthering his theories on the nature of his gift. Due to his so-called "miracle-working" services, Mesmer's clinic was soon flooded by clients, earning him enough money to buy a large estate and become a patron of the arts. When court intrigue prevented the performance of La Finta Semplice, for which the twelve-year-old Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart had composed 500 pages of music, Mesmer is said to have arranged a performance in his garden of Mozart's Bastien und Bastienne, a one-act opera. After he was acquainted with the prodigious composer, Mesmer continued to offer his support to him. Mozart would later immortalize his patron by including a comedic reference to Mesmer in his opera Così fan tutte.

Over the years, Mesmer's reputation continued to grow as he expanded on his theories and healed more people. In 1778, he moved to Paris and opened a new clinic to broaden his horizons. The psychological disorders that were the focus of much of Mesmer's treatment were the hysterical disorders, in which people lose functioning or feeling in some part of the body for no apparent physiological reason. His patients sat in darkness around a tub containing various chemicals, and the affected areas of their bodies were prodded by iron rods emerging from the tub. With music playing, Mesmer emerged wearing an elaborate robe, touching each patient as he passed by, supposedly realigning people's magnetic fluids through his own powerful magnetic force. This process, Mesmer said, cured a variety of illnesses, including psychological disorders.

Once he had perfected his theories, Mesmer tried and failed to get either the Royal Academy of Sciences or the Royal Society of Medicine to provide official approval for his doctrines. He found only one physician of high professional and social standing, Charles d'Eslon, to become a disciple. In 1779, with d'Eslon's encouragement, Mesmer wrote an 88-page book, Mémoire sur la Découverte du Magnétisme Animal, to which he appended his famous 27 Propositions. These propositions outlined his theory at that time. Some contemporary scholars equate Mesmer's animal magnetism with the Qi (chi) of traditional Chinese medicine and mesmerism with medical Qigong practices.

That was the beginning of his downfall. While Mesmer had a small group of devoted followers, Mesmer was considered an outcast by most of the scientific community. In 1784, further investigation was held by a special committee from the Royal Academy of Sciences. This committee included chemist Antoine Lavoisier, the doctor Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, the astronomer Jean Sylvain Bailly, and the American ambassador Benjamin Franklin. At the end of their investigation, the committee found no proof on the legitimacy of Mesmer's theories and branded him a fraud. From then on, while Mesmer still kept his clinic open, his career took a downward spiral. Less and less people sought his services, and many considered him to be nothing more than a delusional fool. Mesmer died in obscurity in 1815, still devoting his final years to help anyone who would believe him. While a small number of his followers remained, it would take about half a century until his works were reexamined and developed into more acceptable scientific theories. One of Mesmer's followers, Jean-Martin Charcot, tutored neurologist Sigmund Freud, who would later develop Mesmer's theories further, becoming the basis of psychoanalysis.

Relationships
    Helena Blavatsky:
    "To be labeled a fraud and have your entire life's work discredited... Don't I know that feeling. That's just cruel. Ah, but cheer up, Madame Blavatsky! I think Mahatma is an interesting concept! Perhaps we can compare notes? I believe there are some similarities between our work to warrant a joint study."

Franz Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
    "Ah, the maestros are here as well! Splendid! I'd love to hear another one of your orchestras."

Zhou Tong:
    "Life energy, Od, Animal Magnetism, Chi... Many ways to call the same thing. Your Qigong is an impressive application of that energy, though. If you don't mind, can I observe one of your training sessions? I believe I can learn a thing or two from it."

Benjamin Franklin, Antoine Lavoiser, Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, Jean Sylvain Baily:
    "SEE, I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO! I'M NOT A FRAUD! A-Ahem, seriously though, for the so-called Royal Academy of Sciences, you're all rather close-minded. You can't dismiss something just because they don't fit your preconceived notions of "science". Ah, the world would certainly be a better place if people dare to open their eyes to new, unorthodox ideas..."

Sigmund Freud, B.F. Skinner:
    "Earlier, those two asked for my opinion as a so-called pioneer to settle a debate between psychoanalysis and behaviorism. My answer? Well, as much as I'm honored to be called a pioneer in the field, I couldn't care less. After all, there are multiple ways to look at the same thing. If these differing perspectives can be better used to help others, who cares which one of them is "right"?"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Found this guy on a textbook on psychodiagnostics, and he sort of became my attempt at tying a historical figure with Nasuverse concepts like magecraft and magic circuits.

-He's one of those Servants who simply detests conflict and has almost zero combat potential, but he makes it up with an absolutely horrifying NP he'd only use if you piss him off enough.

-I briefly considered making him a Lancer due to his use of iron rods, and making another non-Caster philosopher/psychologist, but I decided against it cuz' it's just too much of a stretch.

-Imagine having a special gift that could potentially treat seemingly-incurable conditions, chronic illnesses, and change the world at large... only for no one to believe you, the world calling you a fraud. No wonder he gets along well with Blavatsky... and no wonder he qualifies as an Avenger.

-Mesmer's Avenger form takes his righteous, "for the betterment of humanity" mindset to the extreme. There, he operates under the mindset of rejecting his theories --> rejecting the chance to make a better world --> being no different than irredeemable villains who do not deserve life. He has an even bigger bone to pick with the scientific community, and while his skillset and NP is largely the same, he's much more willing to use his NP.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 20th, 2020 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: "
    Lewis Carroll
    Alice Liddell
    "

Alignment: Neutral Mad

Alternate Classes: Saber, Caster, Faker

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    Sober and dignified, Berserker acts like a proper gentleman of around 50. Given "he" currently has the body of a young girl, this results in a rather bizarre combo of appearance and mannerisms, the incongruity of which Berserker himself is oblivious to. His existence can be summed up as "an old man in a young girl's body". While dignified, Berserker is also prone to eccentric behavior like carrying out a conversation while standing on his head, or speaking in a bizarre nonsense-language only he can understand.

Berserker idolizes young girls, frequently rhapsodizing about their imagination and purity. He insists he's not a lolicon but just has a healthy appreciation for the beauty of young girls, but how much truth lies in that statement is... questionable. Regardless Berserker has strong principles and would never actually do anything to harm a little girl. In particular he despises anyone who'd tarnish the innocence of childhood. If he sees anyone abusing children in his presence Berserker's normally whimsical demeanor becomes very cold and serious as he won't hesitate to brutally punish the offender.

Berserker appears to be lost in his own inner world most of the time, often not acknowledging others and pontificating at length on bizarre subjects that interest him. Due to Berserker's unique madness, he doesn't believe there's anything unusual about his behavior. Rather, it's the rest of the world whose too bound by plodding notions of logic to embrace the absolute freedom that comes with madness. Thus Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail would be to make everyone like him.

...At least, that's "Lewis Carroll's" wish. But the lingering remnants of Charles Dodgson still buried within his psyche express a different desire entirely. To regain his true self and shed the distortions foisted on him by mass perception of his works, becoming once more "Charles Dodgson" instead of "Lewis Carroll". While he normally keeps this aspect repressed, Berserker resents how he's known solely as "the writer of Alice In Wonderland" rather than for his mathematical or religious works.

Were he to actually obtain the Grail, which wish is granted would depend on what side of his personality is active at the time.

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- E~A+
    A Skill characterizing the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. Fitting one who embodies the peculiar "madness" in his literary works, Berserker's variant of this Skill is highly irregular. A combination of madness and logic, Berserker exhibits the demeanor of an elegant and refined gentleman while occasionally ranting in bizarre nonsense-speech, and is prone to bouts of whimsical rage when challenged.

In truth Berserker's mind is an amalgamation of all the famous characters from Alice In Wonderland. His dominant personality is polite and inquisitive like Alice, yet he can also be playful like the Cheshire Cat, prone to nonsensical songs and games like the Mad Hatter, and furious as the Queen of Hearts. Depending on which "character" is active, Berserker's rank in Mad Enhancement can fluctuate wildly.

This Skill is the culmination of how Berserker's psyche has been painted over by his most famous creation. His original personality, Charles Dodgson, still exists somewhere inside him, but is the rarest side to actually show itself.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Lolita)- B
    The innocent and perfect body of a girl still in her prime of youth, yet to bloom or wilt. Influences that would disrupt the purity of the body (like poisons and certain curses) are forcefully rejected. Furthermore as it confirms the user in a state of perpetual prepubescence, this Skill donates immunity to any external effects that would foist the concepts of either "maturation or "deterioration" upon Berserker. In other words, his parameters cannot be buffed or debuffed beyond their "natural" value.

In history, Berserker is most well-known as a middle-aged man. Naturally, he was most definitely never a little girl no matter what rumors you resort to. However, through the popular
    slander
    conception
    that "Lewis Carroll longed for
    Alice
    the ideal of youthful beauty
    he extolled in his literary works" his body has been forcefully remodeled to match said ideal. Resultingly, Berserker manifests as a Servant in the form of a charming blonde girl of about 11 years old.

While superficially similar to how a certain Renaissance artist made herself a splitting-image of the Mona Lisa, this Skill is actually painted from the rumors and wishes of others rather than Berserker himself. In essence, a form of Innocent Monster run rampant.

We're All Mad Here- A
    A
    curse
    spell
    inherent to Berserker's very existence, born from his Origin of "Nonsense" rendered to conform to his literary works. An aura of "nonsense" perpetually enshrouds Berserker, warping the concepts of all written or spoken communication. The longer one spends in Berserker's company, the more they become "infected" by his unique variant of madness, that is; a deliberate rejection of the norms imposed by language and logic. Those affected will begin to speak in a bizarre poetic "nonsense-language", impeding any efforts at communication. Over time even their thoughts are "translated" into the nonsense-language, making them alien beings like Berserker himself.

This effect normally takes up to several days to progress and can be blocked out by mental protection Skills or Noble Phantasms. Those affected will gradually return to normal once they're no longer exposed to Berserker, unless they've already reached the final stage. However it works faster if the target attempts to directly attack Berserker with language, like through spells that rely an active incantation. In that case the spells will be "
    scrambled
    translated
    " into the nonsense-language, preventing the relevant mystery from actualizing or forcing it to do so in an unpredictable way that may backfire randomly on the caster.

Note that Berserker's own writings both carry and transmit this Skill, gradually "decaying" into nonsense over a period of several days. Anyone who reads them before that will be infected by the same "curse of nonsense", albeit at a weaker version since they didn't receive it directly. This makes Berserker an extremely dangerous individual to the Grail War. Given the chance to spread his writings wide, he could potentially induce a whole city to fall into madness.

Lastly, Berserker's stat-sheet is displayed in the same nonsense-language, rendering it unreadable to anyone but himself or those under this Skill's effects.

Item Construction (False/Strange)- B+
    The ability to craft items tinted with magical energy. Anything from implements of war to items of daily use can be created.

While not a Caster Carroll qualifies by this Skill through his Noble Phantasm, making possible for him to conjure all kinds of mystical artifacts by drawing them from his Reality Marble "Wonderland". However, perhaps since the user's common-sense is at odds with ordinary people, items given form through this Skill will usually possess a bizarre appearance and function that can't be easily deciphered. Things like clockwork pistols that shoot scaldingly hot tea, a flamingo croquette-mallet that's also a deadly scythe, and mushrooms that can make you grow or shrink in size if ingested are only some of the peculiar tools Berserker can produce.

Berserker himself will always know the "best" way to use anything created by this Skill, at least in his own mind.

Noble Phantasms
    Vorpal Sword
    Imaginal Beast Slayer

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Reality

The sword wielded by the nameless hero to slay the monstrous Jabberwocky in the titular poem. While Berserker obviously never held this blade in life, "Alice" is often depicted as wielding it in popular adaptations of Alice In Wonderland. As "the embodiment of people's beliefs about Alice" rather than the "true" Lewis Carroll or even Alice herself Berserker acquires this Noble Phantasm, an "illusion on top of an illusion". It takes the form of a long, shimmering silvery blade with an odd, spiraling patterned keyhead-shaped crossguard. The tip is also noticeably blunted, evoking an executioner's sword.

When called out by the mantra "Snicker-snack!" the Vorpal Sword, much like Alice herself, can cleave through dimensions, opening keyhole-shaped rifts in space leading to the Reverse Side of the World. These rifts are unstable however and can normally only last for a few minutes at most before dissipating. Sometimes Phantasmal Beasts might wander through the rifts, and people who get stuck inside will wander forever unless they can find another rift Berserker makes and return through it. Berserker can also employ this ability offensively by opening rifts in space that lead directly to whatever he wants to cut, bypassing distance.

While this ability is active the Vorpal Sword appears engulfed in a swirling, kaleidoscopic aura that rapidly changes color. The same visual applies to the rifts it creates.

As the blade that (spuriously) slew a Phantasmal Beast, Vorpal Sword deals multiplied damage against opponents with monstrous or bestial attributes.

Alice In Wonderland
    Delusional Magnum-Opus

Type: Reality Marble, Anti-Team, Anti-Logic

The crystallization of Berserker's paramount work. The novel that, although against his own wishes, forever defined Berserker's reputation in the popular consciousness. Depicting an ordinary girl's descent into a bizarre and otherworldly fantasy-realm, it captivated readers with imagination and defiance of logic.

In Servant form, Berserker's very soul has been painted over with his most famous creation as a Reality Marble. To invoke it, Berserker plunges the Vorpal Sword into his own heart, a symbolic act of suicide that signifies how his very existence was "consumed" by Alice In Wonderland, and twists it in the imitation of a keyhole-opening gesture. Instead of blood black fluid like ink begins to spill from the wound and flood Berserker's surroundings.

When the fluid finishes dying Berserker's surroundings in a pitch-black abyss, the whole scene then shatters apart like glass to reveal a new "world" underneath. A sprawling and fantastical landscape filled with giant luminescent mushrooms sprouting up of all shapes and sizes, strange animals and a huge fairy tale-like castle looming prominently in the background, all under a hazy pink sky. This inner world is Wonderland itself, the materialization of Berserker's soul brought forth in the image of his literary works.

Within his Reality Marble Berserker's allies gain a rank-up to all their stats. However the true power of Wonderland lies in the concept it represents, a rejection of sanity and exaltation of madness. The Reality Marble's layout is constantly reforming chaotically, and even physical laws can change so that 'up' becomes 'down' or the combatants become light as feathers. Attacks that are "sure-hit" by virtue of their concept like Gae Bolg might nevertheless miss against all logic, as such absolutes are meaningless in Wonderland.

Berserker himself has no more control over the changing landscape than his opponents, but his unique mentality allows him to quickly adjust to the changes and gain an advantage. While foes find themselves confused trapped in an environment that seems to defy all logic.

Without invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Berserker can also draw on objects from Wonderland given enough time and concentration, donating him the Item Construction Skill.

So after hearing Light Tyrant's idea for an unconventional writerly Caster I got the idea for this sheet. I'd written up an "Alice" Servant way back on the first thread (it was actually the first Saber I'd ever made) so this is kind of a remake of sorts. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: "
    Lewis Carroll
    Alice Liddell
    "
    This is a really fun Servant you've made there, @RoydGolden! I like the conflict between Dodgson's logic-driven mindset and the madness created by the myth of his story (and actually, the sort of logic-distorting madness he uses in the book offers an interesting parallel to his logic method of thinking, since the madness focuses on twisting logical reasoning towards bizarre ends. It's really fascinating to explore how rumors and legends can distort Servants' appearances, abilities, and personalities.

I also enjoy how everyone around him gets subsumed into his madness - and how it sort of helps them in the process, letting them read his data and use spells that would otherwise be twisted; of course, by then, they'll be completely mad. I wonder if falling into Berserker's mania would let people better adjust to the second noble phantasm.

Having Berserker activate the second noble phantasm by twisting the Vorpal Sword in "her" heart was a nice touch - did you get inspiration from Kingdom Hearts?

Anyway, I'm happy to see another Alice-themed Servant. I made a couple Wonderland-themed Servants a while back for the queens, but I never was able to come up with one for Alice.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; September 20th, 2020 at 06:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataquack Warrior View Post
    This is a really fun Servant you've made there, @RoydGolden! I like the conflict between Dodgson's logic-driven mindset and the madness created by the myth of his story (and actually, the sort of logic-distorting madness he uses in the book offers an interesting parallel to his logic method of thinking, since the madness focuses on twisting logical reasoning towards bizarre ends. It's really fascinating to explore how rumors and legends can distort Servants' appearances, abilities, and personalities.

I also enjoy how everyone around him gets subsumed into his madness - and how it sort of helps them in the process, letting them read his data and use spells that would otherwise be twisted; of course, by then, they'll be completely mad. I wonder if falling into Berserker's mania would let people better adjust to the second noble phantasm.

Having Berserker activate the second noble phantasm by twisting the Vorpal Sword in "her" heart was a nice touch - did you get inspiration from Kingdom Hearts?

Anyway, I'm happy to see another Alice-themed Servant. I made a couple Wonderland-themed Servants a while back for the queens, but I never was able to come up with one for Alice.
    Glad you liked it! I wasn't sure how well I balanced the Dodgson/Carroll and "Alice" aspects of the sheet, so t's nice you think I pulled it off. He was designed to be the sort of character who seems goofy at first and then gets creepy the more you think about it (hence the rather dark way of invoking his second NP), so I hope that came through in the sheet. And yeah, I do imagine those affected by We're All Mad Here will have an easier time dealing with his second NP, since it basically means you share Carroll's logic (which said NP is the embodiment of). Even considered making a mention of that in the sheet itself but didn't feel it was necessary.

For your last question, I actually realized after describing his first NP that it kind of came out as a Kingdom Hearts reference, but that wasn't part of my inspiration when I wrote it (at least not consciously).

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Glad you liked it! I wasn't sure how well I balanced the Dodgson/Carroll and "Alice" aspects of the sheet, so t's nice you think I pulled it off. He was designed to be the sort of character who seems goofy at first and then gets creepy the more you think about it (hence the rather dark way of invoking his second NP), so I hope that came through in the sheet. And yeah, I do imagine those affected by We're All Mad Here will have an easier time dealing with his second NP, since it basically means you share Carroll's logic (which said NP is the embodiment of). Even considered making a mention of that in the sheet itself but didn't feel it was necessary.

For your last question, I actually realized after describing his first NP that it kind of came out as a Kingdom Hearts reference, but that wasn't part of my inspiration when I wrote it (at least not consciously).
    I guess one thing you could do to emphasize the Dodgson/Carroll contrast is say in the We're All Mad Here skill/curse that sometimes, on exceptionally rare occasions, Berserker will briefly come to his senses and talk/act rationally, which also makes his stats/writing briefly coherent. But since he's cursed by the madness of Wonderland too, this lapse only occurs for a short duration, and then it's back to her nonsense.

It's neat how you didn't realize the NP tied back to Kingdom Hearts until after the fact; it's kind of funny how those coincidences sometimes happen out of the blue.

Something else I like is how the different aspects of the Servant complement each other, such as how the Vorpal Sword activates the second noble phantasm and how We're All Mad Here connects with his/her other abilities. For me, I think the best Servant designs are the one where the different powers synergize, connecting thematically while also supporting each other.

By the way, do you think you could please take a quick look at my own Wonderland Servant(s) I did a while back - the Red and White Queen from Through the Looking-Glass? I never got any feedback, so I've always sort of wondered if they looked okay or if anything could have been improved. Though admittedly, I can't edit it now since the old thread is locked; too bad, I never did get around to adding a picture for them, and I realized too late that I accidentally put the wrong paragraphs in for their Personality section. Edit: Actually, it might be better just to refer back to my original post on SpaceBattles for them.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; September 20th, 2020 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is the Plant Girl i asked some Pictures i tried to use as much of the Picture you gave me as possible . So im curious about your oppinion.

Arbre du Ténéré
    (Gate Keeper)

"H..Hello! Huh? *she blinks questioningly* You can hear me!? Finally after all these centuries over centuries someone can hear my voice!!! *she hugs you dearly while tears of gratitude spill from her eyes*

Height: 173 cm
    Weight: ??
    Origin: Agadez-Niger
    Alignment: Neutral - Good
    Attributes: Earth, Star
    Weapons: Her Roots
    Other Qualifying Classes: Lancer, Caster, Shielder, Watcher, Remainer
    Likes: Beautiful stories, happy company, to travel, "other" trees.
    Dislikes: Woodcutters, unpleasant comrades

Parameter:

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Luck: A
    Mana: B+
    NP: A+

Backstory
    Today is /was Arbre du Tenere known as the most isolated tree of the World which stood in the Nigerian area Agadez for a felt eternity. Some of her modern visitors asked themselves why the countless caravans that passed by left her intact, why no Touareg member cut her for firewood to cook their tea or why no one of the camels of the caravans eat her leaves or flowers…

Because they knew to harm this tree is a taboo as it was for centuries or far longer a fixed point on their travels and of the few or perhaps the sole sanctuary on their way where they could ease their minds and relax their strained bodies from their journeys. As she were the sole plant they encountered on their journey through the desert, the green leaves were a symbol of life, the fragrance of her yellow flowers put their souls at peace. Be honest to yourself, imagine if you would travel hundreds of kilometers through the desert, through scorching sand and stone with only the smell of hot stone, the sweat of yourself, your camels and see a TREE with green leaves that are a bit colder at the touch, soft and you smell the sweet fragrance of its flowers, a small spot of paradise in the hellish desert. Would you really want to spoil this sole spot of hospitality?

Though what they didn't knew is that she was the last remnant of a mystical grove that was once the relic of a wood from the Age of Faeries. As the divine pulse weakened and with the True-Ether slowly fading as well the water became more scarce as before, and the members of the Faeries noticed that to keep their Fairy intact they cost an increasing amount of their energy. So they were forced to preserve their most energy by turning themselves into trees (fall into a semi hibernating state) and connecting with each other to survive these increasingly hostile environments until they were degraded to just a magical grove that grew within the desert in which the old nomads found shelter from the heavy sandstorms and scorching heat/freezing cold. As well there was a small water pond. Although the nomads treated the forest grove with utmost respect and care they couldn't prevent the Mystery that gave the grove its living foundation from growing weaker. Thus one after another tree lost its magical properties (thus also its Fairy Consciousness) which resulted in the Bounded Field they created weakening. As each of them felt their demise they gave their last healthy member their remaining Mana and strength so that at least she herself can live on.

Her former and alternative form as Servant

Personality
    She is foremost grateful to be summoned again in a body that can move and communicate with others as she were for a major part of her life a tree which couldn't talk with the travelers that she gave a place to relax. So she is rather interested in to travel and stroll around the area, talk to the people around her and try the pleasures and enjoyments of the humans like to taste their food and drinks where she gleefully savors the taste as since a felt eternity.

She has at least at first no real interest for participating in the Grail War as she wants to experience this new freedom as long as possible. Though one shouldn't underestimate her as despite her acting like a rather young cheerful and innocent girl she is a Fairy possessing an understanding (and knowledge) of the world which lacks the humans so she can discern supernatural occurrences and events very sharply and isn't dependent on regular detection Skills. To feel interferences of magical nature in the environment is for her as natural as feeling the wind on our skin and hairs so example wise she can detect even an Assassin-Class Servant which uses Presence Concealment until Rank A as their sheer existence disturbs the environment.

As she were for the humans that made their rest at her she has inherited a strong inn landlady-like demeanor. As soon as she can learn it she acquires excellent cooking and domestic skill as though she'd done those activities her whole life. As she heard from the travelers that rested by her side did shared their stories with each other ,some of them did directly spoke to her and told her their stories of the Life to ease their mind ,in These Moments she wished that she could have give them her advise but sometimes did she got the Feeling that er heartfelt words reached their hearts as often they said to each other that this tree isnot only a Sanctuary as it , as she were their Friend ,as such is she believing in that the bonds of heart and love can exist .

So is it noot seldom that she likes Tales and stories herself and that she likes to tell hersef some as she now has the ability to do it albeit she most often admit that the most stories she know are rather not meant to be shared like Fairytales which hinder her Abit but in return does it makes her a experienced adviser in personal Questions.

"What would you think ? so far away from their home and one a place were the heart has time to open and opportunity to proceed is it just natural that after some decades over decades you would become a good advisor " So if you should Need advise or just one to speak with im listening"

As she has now the opportunity to see Forests and Woods is she deligted to see them and to explor them as for her they are in several meanings precious ,at first as she is a Wood Fairy , and due to that she were so Long alone this is the reason why she feels instinctively Anger and hatred on Lumberjacks or poachers as she were alone and as this traits are part of her origin as Guardian and keeper of nature and she is really inclined to follow her instincts so should her Master have in These Moments a good Persuasion ability and a good bond with her that she restrain herself.

As Servant:

She like said before more intersted in to xperience the world and get to know the People and the wonders of the world of the Humen as to fight or participate n the Grailwar directly ,though if forced to can she be rather dangerou as she is fundamentaly a Magical being and not a Humen does she possess a inhumane ruthlessnes and mercilessness that isnt advised to be understimate as this is her other side a side she wasnt her entire Life able to Display ,this is especially the case if she should protect the new Friends she made as servant or other said in her second life which she will fiercely protect as she is now not forced in the Role of a Silent observer which cant interverene has she now the Privilege the do herself something as she doesnt want to be just a Viewer which cant Change anything About the Situation a fear she has that those she like and holds dear are Happening something and she isnt able to help them .

She is actual curious to every type of servant . Though she feels instinctively unease towards "Mystery- Killer " type servants . As she were a FAiry of the Woods does she feel Respect for agriculture and Culture Heroec Spirits almost more as for the other types as those are the Heralds from the nature to the Humen . Especially does she feels a vague Connection to the servants of the Egypt spehre . Als is she enjoying the idea of encountering Writer or Philosopher type servants has she like to hear their stories or words of wisdoms .

Towards the Master:

She initially is friendly to any type of Master for their summoning of her . But after awhile will she start to differenciate and eventual difference in their oppinions are. As she are is the best compatible with rather good willed and warm hearted Masters which are more modest as rather elitistic Mages . Further does their Relationship with each other is dependet to their Disposition to the nature as one with the plants and animals connected Naturalist will be able to bond with her much easier ,in These case may her Master get to know a Wisdom "of inhumane" origin from her , a knowledge for which some Mages would Risk quite much to gain .

Here ideal Master would be a rather Young man or Women with a open and warm heartwith which she cand iscover the world together .

Dialogues:

Tugarin: " I am sorry for be suspicious and mistrusting of you Tugarin-kun you are despite that you hunted various types of beings have you deep respect for those you are forced to hunt ,though i am ccurious as you must have traveled as much as the old Touareg People that passed by so please would you share your stories and impressions with me in return have you Always a place to eat and drink at my place "

Minnamoto no Raikou:" I cant help but to see you reminds me on one Goddess i saw durin my Young years she were similar to you in Beauty and Radiation ,also do i see that you are quite tensed and not relaxed ,you know what i close the Tavern todday earlier and you and me are speaking undisturbed ,i think you Need someone to talk *Hm *she does winking with her eye smillingly * "

Emiya:"Ah Hello Emiya ,thank you again for helping me out especially at the beginning as i hadnt the Routine , i can see why you are popular with the Girls "

Theophrastes: "The Father of the Botanic hm that means that you are the Father of all Plants Right ? Then i am glad to get to know you Papa !"

Polydorus: " Your Life were horrible but dont worry i can feel how it feels to being forced to spend their life as Tree ,would you mind to acompany me in the Forrests as there is at the Moment a good Season for Forest mushroms and some herbs?"

Seth:"Great Guardian and Warrior that protected us centuries even before my birth ist an great Honor to meet you in Person ,please accept this modest meal as token of gratitude ."

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory-Defense: D+
    A Skill defining the Gatekeeper Class. It denotes the ability to steadfastly guard a designated place. While the user remains in position, their defensive capabilities receive a significant boost. At the same time, the Skill’s effects are dependent on the Gatekeeper’s ability to repel invaders - should the user let intruders through, the effects of Territory Defense would be lost.

Her case for her qualification is a special one as she didn't guard a fortress, nor against specific invaders. Rather she held her own against all odds the desert imposed upon her, so is she able upon activation of this Skill to rank up her Endurance stat.

Magic Resistance: C+

Despite that she lived far in the modern age, her whole existence like her origin only allows to be speculated so she still has kept an amount of mystery empowered by the feelings of her former "guests."
    Thus it negate spells below two verses.

Personal Skills:

Last Child of the Mythical Forest: A

Denotes her status as last of her kin as she was what even the scientist assumed. She was once part of a grove of magical trees that possessed the ability to transform into Fairy Avatar Bodies, which were once their original form, but they lost this ability. This Skill gives her composite ways the effect of Child of Nature. As she is a born Fairy she has at birth the acknowledgment of the world. Thus she needs less Mana supply than other Servants as the corrective influence of the World on her is lower since she enjoys Gaia's acknowledgment.

Then it grants her the protection from attacks (or Noble Phantasms) that belong to masses or attacks on Areas (like Anti-Army or Anti-Country Type attacks/Noble Phantasms) as she endured in her tree form the extinction of her brothers and sisters. So she is protected against all sort of harmful influence that do not directly or willfully include her as goal of the attack (so she could fight even with other allied Servants that clad the whole battleground in flames, or act as bait of the enemy for an allied Archer Class Servant and even if she should be "in the way" of the shot alone the intent of the Archer to "not harm her" lets the attack evade her example wise).

This Skill also allows her to turn into a tree form in which all of her magical attributes and her status as Servant are concealed, so only a "magical radiation" is detectable. In this form her Mana demand is greatly reduced and in combination with Energy Replenishment she needs even no foreign Mana supply from her Master to stay in this form. Respectively she is able to direct the Mana she acquires towards her Master and also she is able to take her Master within herself as form of cocoon in her tree-form to example wise heal his wounds and injuries (even regenerate lost limbs or other bodyparts). As well she can even bring him/her back to life from a near death state with enough time and Mana. Similar to a stasis sphere all degrading influences are stopped.

Protection of Tiniri: B+
    Is the sublimation of her eternal resistance against the forces of the desert which she successfully withstood as no heatwave, coldness grip or storm was able to bring her down. Now summoned as a Servant she has earned the blessing of the desert Tiniri (today tenere which was the word for desert in the old Berber language). As the desert has from its own side accepted that she is a part of it she now obtains protection against attacks that belong to the categories heat, coldness or storm categorized attacks of the same rank. Always when she is assailed by such phenomena a shield of sand drops forms around her that protects her from these attacks (it could though also be called a transparent sand cloud).

Energy Replenishment (Humidity): B+

For a long time the nomads and countless explorers wondered where she get her water as nowhere in the entire area can a water-source be found. Until a well was dug which showed that her roots had followed the fleeing waters until a depth of 30 meters under the surface. This is the sublimation of her or the feat of her kin which enables her to let parts of her Mystic circuits grow out in form of fanned thread like roots with which she is able to drain the water of the earth where she inserts her roots as well as actively absorb the Mana of the soil. She can store the Mana and water she absorbs and even expel it as limited Mana Burst version. Respectively she is able to heal others by injecting the Mana-water combo in others to heal and enhance them. Theoretically she would also be able to use these roots to drain lifeforms of their blood and Mana but she dislikes this aspect.

Plant Communication (Fairy): A+
    The natural ability of her type as fairy manifested into a Skill. It allows her to communicate with plants. By letting flow small amounts of Mana through a plant preferably a tree she is able to not only speak with the plant but also to have access to its memories regardless how big. For example if the tree is several thousands years old she has unlimited access to its knowledge and senses like what its leaves saw, the stem received of waves etc. Also she is able to phase into a tree and is then completely concealed as well as able to use their Mana to heal herself. Respectively she can put others in trees and can choose during the "placing" if the person is imprisoned or can leave the tree alone.

Additionally it functions as a base for her second Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms
    Fleur de Tenere
    Spot Of Paradise

Type: Anti-Unit

Is the sublimation of her honor and acknowledgment by the traveling caravans of the past that she were a single spot of life and paradise in the hellish realm of the desert. For some travelers the sole sign to be not in Hell itself as even the travelers that weren't of the old faith worshipped her as remnant of the paradise. After the true name release countless (or just several dozens) yellow flowers are building up in the air and on the ground similar to what she had herself on her, which then shimmer golden and spread their sweet flavor in the air to reenact the bliss that the travelers felt. This lets the minds of all people and beings feel bliss and peace as every mental interference or other influences are harmonized. As well as healing the health of everyone for several minutes, allies are donated with plus modifiers and opponents are influenced by this invitation of truce and peace as even the effects of Mental Pollution and Mad Enhancement are until the rank of this Noble Phantasm deactivated which allows them lucid minds.

Requiem of Paradise
    Rebirth of the Lost Wood

Type: Anti-Territory

Is the sublimation of the collective system the Forest Fairies created to survive which is engrained in her Saint-Graph. It enables her to share parts of this system with other trees by inserting in them a part of their Crest and guiding Mana through them. She is with this able to restore the mystery of the plant and manipulate it like that its roots become fast growing spears. Respectively if she transforms in her tree form she is able to underground spread the Fairy Crest in the soil and connect all trees with it to turn the trees into magical reactors, reactivating the Mystery pulse and building a Bounded Field that with increasing density enables her to slowly transform the trees into phantasmal beings respectively to evoke old Tree Fairies if she should encounter an old tree that existed in the old ages of Mystery.

Other said by implanting the Crest that her family built by transferring their remnants of mystery in the trees she is able to bring her old friends and family back and build up a forest of the Age of Fairies, her old home. After she has made her preparations and activated her subterranean Fairy Crest over a period of four days she is able to utilize the full power (true-name release) of this Noble Phantasm, which then builds up a Reality Marble around the environment. Within the forest she is able to let the roots grow as piercing spears and tendrils, shooting magically enhanced leaves at invaders and even controlling the very air or water at her will. After an hour's duration of this Reality Marble she is able to enlarge the area that it occupies. The only condition is that the environment has to be covered with trees. At this state she is able to materialize her former Fairy form beside her tree Saint-Graph body. As well she can let the other trees create their own Fairy Bodies respectively transform into Golem-like beasts and within this sphere she is at this state able to create Marble Phantasm. Theoretically she could be able to expand the range of this Noble Phantasm to kingdom/national sizes.

By combining her two Noble Phantasms she would be theoretically able to bring peace and harmony to one or more lands.

Her Fairy Avatar

As Always are Feedbacks more then welcome
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 23rd, 2020 at 12:25 PM. Reason: i have added the Dialogues

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: The Mother
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Denmark
    Source: The Story of A Mother
    Dislikes: Sleeping, Death, Inevitability
    Talents: Taking care of others, Running

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B++
    Mana: C
    Luck: A-
    N.P: B

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement E
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Due to the events of her legend, Berserker is left with the lowest possible rank in this class, receiving no benefits. However, a sense of wanderlust seems to have invaded her mind.

Personal Skills

Foolish Bravery of a Mother A
    A personal variation of the normal Bravery skill. It is one that shares the same effects with the aforementioned skill with added ability to passively radiate a certain amount of heat, similar in fashion to a weak Mana Burst (Heat), however, it comes with the cost of lowering her defenses.

Those particular additions were influenced by the anecdote where Assassin was able to warm up a freezing blackthorn bush with the warmth of her heart, an action that came with the consequence of injury.

To Race Against Death A
    A unique skill that always has one's Agility parameter be a rank higher than their opponent and causes the acquisition of high level Instincts.

Despite all the suffering and setbacks, she won her race in the end. Even if it had been all for naught, it was still an achievement, she could grasp with pride.

Mystic Eyes Of Death Perception E
    A type of Mystic Eyes and one of the highest grades among the many superpowers designated as Mystic Eyes. Regardless of being organic or inorganic, it reads into the primary factor of death in "living" things and visualizes it as a phenomenon that can be interfered with.

A special case in terms of Berserker as the acquisition of the eyes were unusual compared to others. Whether she had known or not, Berserker had a brand of Pure Eyes that allowed for interaction with the personifications of phenomena and non sentient objects i.e. Death, Night, The blackthorn bush, and the Lake. When Death had come across her sacrificed eyes, which were given to the Lake as part of a bargain to get across, and picked them up, they reacted to his presence and evolved into the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Noble Phantasm

Historien Om En Moder (Denial of Fortune, Rejection of Misery) B-rank (Anti-Unit):
    A special noble phantasm possessed by Berserker. When confronted with the possibility of her child's one of two perceived futures being one that was lived with nothing but misery, she took the decision to let Death take her child away into unknown lands.

It is a noble phantasm that denies the absolute existence of not only the worst possible route but also the best possible route, leaving only the futures with unknown conclusions left to those it is used upon. It should also be taken into account that the two futures are what Berserker herself subconsciously decides as the best and worst.

Lore

The identity of Berserker is The Mother, the protagonist of Hans Christian Andersen's 'The Story of A Mother'. In the beginning, there existed a mother who was caring for her sickly child until an old stranger came in from the cold outside and sat at her table. She learns that this is Death who has come to take her child so she resolves herself to keep watch on her child. She manages to keep her eyes on the little one for three days and three nights until she ends up closing her eyes for a few moments. When she opened her eyes once again, she found the bed empty and Death nowhere to be seen. Rushing outside in frantic pursuit, she stumbles upon Night who offers to give direction to Death's greenhouse in exchange for The Mother singing her all the lullabies she had sung to her child.

Now with a general direction, she comes upon a blackthorn bush that also offers to give direction in exchange for having her hold it up to her heart to warm it up. She agrees to the bargain and bears the agony of ripping skin and dripping blood. After that, she comes to a lake that she has no way to get across so she prepares to do the impossible and drain it by drinking down its entirety. However, the Lake itself has a different idea and proposed a bargain: She would exchange her park-like eyes for a lift through the lake. She accepts and removes her eyes by weeping them out, allowing the Lake to sweep her up and bring her to the other side.

Despite her newfound blindness, she miraculously manages to find Death's greenhouse before he arrives. Upon getting to her destination, she manages to locate her child's soul by listening to his heartbeat within a plant and meets an old lady who bargains to trade each other's hair in exchange for advice. The Mother accepts and is told that she can threaten to pull the plants out of the ground to scare Death. Death arrives to find her within his greenhouse and she follows through with the advice, threatening to pull out the plants.

However, it was not meant to be as Death had shown her, after giving The Mother her eyes back, the future of her child. Despaired by the idea that she could not know which of the futures she would lead her child to, she finally Death to take away the soul to the unknown.

Bio

A dour woman who seems as if her heart has been broken yet is constantly moving around from one place to another. She does respond to outside stimuli but only in an inflectionless manner possible. Contrastingly, she does open up quicker when confronted by those she sees as children.

Her wish is for the dissolution of inevitable futures. To be able to choose the future she wants for herself.

Relationships

Hans Christian Andersen: "I cannot be at fault for what would happen if we were to meet." Or so she says.

Raikou: There is an odd sense of understanding between the two of them. It's also noted by some that the two could be mistaken for being close relatives.

Creator's Note: Getting an appropriate face claim for Berserker was difficult for a while. Please feel free to criticize (especially for that third skill because even I'm iffy about it).
    Last edited by Vance; September 21st, 2020 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Mother: Some very creative Personal Skills there, especially the justification for MEODP. I like it. Her NP seems vague enough conceptually it could either be really haxed or almost useless depending on the circumstances. Also holy hell is her legend incredibly bleak. Definitely classic Andersen there...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Class: Faker
    True Name: Francesco Melzi
    Alt.Class: Caster, Alter Ego
    Region: Europe
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Armaments: N/A
    Dislikes: Plagiarism, Being uninspired
    Talents: Painting, Organization

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: C++
    Luck: A

Class Skills

Camouflage D
    A skill belonging to the Faker class that causes enemies to view fake values for one's class and parameters.

Discounting his already low physical parameters, Faker's normally honest disposition causes friction, causing the rank to be low.

Independent Action C+
    The skill that denotes the ability to remain independent in the absence of a master.

At this rank, one can remain for a day without any mana provision from a master. However, due to the influence of another skill of Faker's, he can remain for much longer than expected.

Personal Skills

Blessings of Spring C
    An anomalous skill that appeared on Faker's saint graph without any notice from the receiver. It allows for communication with, and manipulation of, nature, specifically flowers, to a certain extent. It is also what allowed him to return to a youthful appearance.

Faker himself treats it as some sort of divine intervention. He isn't wrong.

Technique Elucidation A
    A skill used to interpret and restore anything that can be a formula. An esoterica among esotericae even in an age when magecraft still existed. But completely useless in combat.

Having been one of the best, and the most trusted, pupils of Leonardo da Vinci. Faker has come to a complete understanding of how his master does things in his work and can occasionally replicate said work with time to the point where others would mistake it for a work of Da Vinci's.

Item Creation (False) B+
    A skill that comes into existence as a replacement for item construction due to the user's lack of aptitude as a magus.

Faker can create tools and items that he's seen in life particularly those whose design plans that he's seen with his own eyes. Creation of automata, weapons, and vehicles are not out of his reach.

Noble Phantasms

Codex Urbinas (To Manifest The Will Of The Universal Man) C-rank (Anti-Self)
    Also called 'A Treatise On Painting', it is a manuscript compiled by Faker as a task set by Leonardo. Left as the heir to Leonardo, he took every and all detailed findings of Leonardo, came to understand each and every one of them, and finally formed it all into a single work.

It is a noble phantasm formed out of a manifestation of Faker's devotion to creating a genuine legacy to his master's work. When used by Faker, he receives an extensive boost to his mana parameter and can utilize the skills -with the exception of Pioneer of the Stars-, and noble phantasm, of Heroic Spirit Leonardo to a limited extent, essentially becoming the new Universal Man. However, this noble phantasm is extremely mana extensive, to the point that it can only be used at least once for a short amount of time, as one is basically supporting the existence of two heroic spirits even if both utilize the same spirit origin. One would have to be extremely prepared beforehand to make use of it's full functionality.

Uomo Universale (The Universal Man) E~EX-rank (Barrier)
    A noble phantasm that represents the omnipotent knowledge of Leonardo da Vinci himself. One that can only be used when Codex Urbinas is in use.

It comprises, to an extent, the original use of Uomo Universale as it instantly analyzes an oncoming attack's damage output before creating a barrier with a set amount of HP meant to completely cancel out the attack. There are a few moments where the barrier has reconfigure itself after defending against an attack so unless multiple attacks are accounted for and analyzed, a separate attack that hits immediately after the defence against a previous attack will inevitably pierce the barrier.

Lore

The identity of Faker is Francesco Melzi, the most favored pupil of Leonardo da Vinci. Born to a Milanese nobility, Melzi would've had an inevitable fate to be tied into the political scene had it not been for the appearance of Leonardo da Vinci, who was staying with his family during his time in Milan. Suitably impressed with what he saw in Melzi, he took him on as a student and from there Melzi easily became his most devoted student.

Melzi frequently traveled with Da Vinci on his trips, the two of them having formed a familial relationship. After Leonardo's death in 1519, Melzi became the first to combine the writing of all of Da Vinci manuscripts and writings into what would be called the Codex Urbinas before his death in 1570.

Bio

A young man that can be said to be full of grace and good nature, Melzi is someone that is easy to get along with. He is used to the eccentricities and secrets that one can have, having been around Da Vinci for a large amount of his life. Of course, there is to say that he also holds a bit of insecurity concerning the works he produces, having his pride being stubbed on by his class designation and the idea that he is just thoughtlessly copying his teacher's hard work.

He holds no actual wish for the grail but would be actually fine with just painting it.

Creator's note: This was actually very hard to plan out as a servant but went with Faker due to the idea that some of Leonardo's works are credited to his students and vice versa.
    Last edited by Vance; September 22nd, 2020 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi: Absolutely bonkers concept and an even greater execution, as expected from Kamerad! I think everything flowed beautifuly here, you're still on top of your game and it shows. And that Noble Phantasm? Haunting. (I adore the suicidal-type of NPs, so this was right in the feels.) But also very beautiful and very fitting of this person.
    It is good to see you after a while here Howaito , i would be curious how you find my newewst servant ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Yeah, I don't like this trend where every vaguely cosmic resemblance and discoveries immediately leads to a Foreigner servant, so I'm trying to make a more orthodox take. For Akhidu al-Nujum, it can function pretty much anything the story demands, including what you mentioned, but it's mainly a Mystic Eye-type mystic code that can perform Astronomy/Astrology magecraft for him, which means let's wait for what the fuck is the Animusphere deal is in FGO.

also, thank you, WhiteFrenzy
    The same with me as there are a multitude of Astronomers that could work as servants like Kopernikus or Claudius or Ptolemäus whichs respectively Astronomic sytems could make the base for good Noblephantasm without to having something to do with beings of other Worlds aswell would the Religious /Spiritual aspects of These Systems justify some interesting effects and facettes or other good examples would be Hipparchus ,Keppler or Newton which Arent made into servant despite their core importance foor the Atronomic development .

but sadly wouldnt i know how to make them different in their Astromancy style they could use. your Abd al-Rahman is though quite good albeit some more examplle in the skill and noblephantasm sections and a personality section would be not bad .

Muneshige /Ginchiyo:

A intersting Concept to tie and connect the feats of their clan to their distant divine legacy i must say , the Armor idea is really unqie as the Master will become the Partner of her instead of a regular Twin servant ,i dont think you made her to strong as despite some servants may be not displayed with their real "power" have you made them acceptable strong . you made a good Job to reconstruct the blind spots in their Story .

As she isnot only a japanese servant but also a descendant from him am i curious what would she think of my Jimmu or what she would think of my Shamaness ?

Franz Anton Mesmer:

Hm a rather modern servant i must say BnEI15 , his skillset is acctually really well thought out ánd i think that he could have been a viable candidate for the last contest as he is a non combatant i must say . Also his Noblephantasm may be sounding not spectacular but it could be terryfying one Question you say after a hour are the effects vanishing like in the caase of the organ or limb numbing are every "pseudo functionalities" after that vanished and does it leave no Long time effect afterwards ? I would be curious what he would thik of my newest servant ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Saint olga of kiev. Check her out, i would make her avenger class, but her burning birds could count as projectiles
    Although Avenger would be a Fitting class do i not think that the birds aas projectil would fully be sufficient for a Archer qualification though she did in many parts of her live many decisions independent could that work ,but i see her more as Caster or Assassin but i c ould imagine that she would be also qualified as Rider or Berserker.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 22nd, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever made a sheet with Military Tactics at rank A and justified it? It's just find it strange that I haven't seen anything like that here.