Page 76 of 620 FirstFirst ... 26667174757677788186126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone ever made a sheet with Military Tactics at rank A and justified it? It's just find it strange that I haven't seen anything like that here.
    It's because most people chicken out since Alexander only has it at B.

But not everyone... *cough*
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Ah Military Tactics, I think Nasu has now realized that it is absolutely useless in practice in most cases anyways so most military servants nowadays doesn't even have it. Heck tacticians in general now have "X of the Strategist" or something instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Much like most vanilla uselessly-omnipresent-but-is not-supposed-to-be skills like Charisma or Divinity

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, what are you gonna do about Divinity? Of course it's everywhere.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    point is, most servants (in canon or especially fan-made) usually only get one of those skills as their only personal skills. i think one of the good things FGO mechanics brings with their passive skill and minimum of 3 active skill is that divinity is now reduced to a passive skill, which forces them to come up with more, uh, unique skills.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    point is, most servants (in canon or especially fan-made) usually only get one of those skills as their only personal skills. i think one of the good things FGO mechanics brings with their passive skill and minimum of 3 active skill is that divinity is now reduced to a passive skill, which forces them to come up with more, uh, unique skills.
    sorry have you read my answer to your Abd Al-RAhman and would you say that a Kopernikus or Ptolomeus or other Astronomers would be difficult servants to make ? and i am curious what do you say to my newest servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    It wouldn't be particularly hard to make a Ptolemy or Copernicus sheet, at least a standalone one that doesn't dive too deep into TM Cosmology, but for the details regarding Astronomy magecraft in particular, or the question of the paradigm shift between AoG Geocentrism and Heliocentrism, methinks it's best to wait for more info on FGO's Marisbilly shenanigans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    It wouldn't be particularly hard to make a Ptolemy or Copernicus sheet, at least a standalone one that doesn't dive too deep into TM Cosmology, but for the details regarding Astronomy magecraft in particular, or the question of the paradigm shift between AoG Geocentrism and Heliocentrism, methinks it's best to wait for more info on FGO's Marisbilly shenanigans.
    Thanks for the Answer i am honestly having dufficulty with the Astromancy as before i mke a servant i d like to understand the sorceries Domain like i made my own Heka System "build" . other Question what do you say to my "Desert Flower" servant as i would like to hear your opinion .

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    A revamp of one of my first Servants, and possibly one of my most favorite mythological figures. Definitely wanked, but this is also the same guy who almost killed Siegfreid by breathing fire on him. Hilariously had a hard time finding a good faceclaim for him until I decided to just take his German King Arthur vibes up to 11. In any case, I really want to play him in a high-power cupwar at some point because a lot of his aspects are quite enjoyable for me.

Name: Dietrich von Bern

Title(s): Demon Prince of Slaughter

Class: Saber

Attribute: Earth

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Armaments: Sword, Armor, Breath
    Character
    The temperamental fire-breathing king of Verona, Dietrich's legend is one stained with blood. Much like his British counterpart, Dietrich sought glory by leading the charge against the Phantasmal Species plaguing his homeland, ending the last vestiges of the Age of Gods in what is now modern-day Germany. However, unlike his counterpart, Dietrich's heroic quest was more akin to a genocide, systematically slaughtering monsters such as dragons and giants to the point of extinction. In other words, the archetypical Monster Slayer. As a Saber, Dietrich's existence as a "Hero (Monster) who slays Monsters" is brought to the forefront, becoming an existence closer to "the destruction of the living." A living weapon against mystery, even Dietrich's own demonic body carries strong Anti-Monster attributes.

Personality
    A seemingly stoic Servant who rarely speaks, only fixated on following his Master's orders, though his disposition is different from that of a standard knight-type Servant. Dietrich's emotions are only made apparent when he is angered, being the sort of person to utterly destroy the source of his rage unless he is held back. However, he has learned to focus his rage into achieving his goals. Dietrich lived a tragically long life, achieving many great victories at the cost of his friends or loved ones dying, and ended up becoming a great and wise king, but dying alone. Because of this, Dietrich's wish is to achieve a victory that he could be contempt with... and because Dietrich was summoned in the form of an impulsive prince who seeks glory by any means, he will furiously carve his way through all those who oppose him in order to achieve total victory for himself and his Master.

Parameters
    STR: A

END: B

AGI: A

MGI: C

LCK: C+

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult to be affected. Dietrich has a high rank in this skill due to facing off against many phantasmal species and spellcasters in his life. However, it is weakened due to Dietrich's "Demonic" attribute.

Riding: C
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Dietrich's riding skill would normally be high enough to qualify himself for the Rider class. However, because his death is associated with riding a demonic steed, its ranked has decreased.

Personal Skills
    Devil Trigger: A+
    The brutal mindset of a seasoned slayer of beasts. A methodology of combat obtained by one who has faced off against the likes of dragons, giants, wild men, and dwarfs. To Dietrich, merely slaying a single beast is not enough to grant him glory; he must slay a hundred of them in order to sate his ambition. Through immersing himself into an engagement, Dietrich is able to raise his level of combat efficiency, changing an output of "1" into a "100" by means of focusing his wrath to destroy all opposition. Whether it's forcing his body to keep up with a faster opponent or smashing his way through the defenses of a durable adversary, the Demon Prince will prevail against the strongest of his enemies through an overwhelming force of determination. It is through this skill that Dietrich is able to hold his own against those stronger than him, though it shows its full effectiveness against Monstrous foes.

Machmet's Flames: EX
    The phantasmal heritage of Dietrich, who was said to be a child of the Devil. When Dietrich's mother was pregnant, a demon who had visited her prophesied that her child will be "the strongest spirit who ever lived," and "will breathe fire when angry." This skill manifests as Dietrich's constant bubbling fury. Like a raging flame, the more his anger is fed, the stronger he will become, his Strength increasing to near inhuman heights. At his angriest, Dietrich's demonic heritage begins to truly manifest as he exhales bouts of scorching flames, Hellfire formed out of the Demon Prince's grudges. A physical manifestation of his rage.
    Perhaps because of a stubborn desire to match his hated foes, Dietrich's demonic flames are especially effective against those associated with Dragons, as it was capable of burning through the impenetrable skin of a certain different German dragon-slayer. A skill more becoming of a Berserker, it should be said that Dietrich has learned to focus his anger through the use of his Devil Trigger skill.

Eye of the Mind (False): B
    The innate ability to evade danger through instinct and sixth sense, and refined further by experience. In life, Dietrich had faced many betrayals from those who wished ill of him. From scheming dwarves to vengeful giants and even some of his own knights, there was no end to the treachery Dietrich faced in life. Because of this, Dietrich had trained his inborne instincts to respond to such betrayals swiftly and without remorse. When used alongside Devil Trigger, Dietrich is able to more easily understand and keep up with existences above him.

Noble Phantasm: 1000 Degree Knife
    Name: Eckesachs

Title
    : Flaming Dragon's Bane

Rank
    : A

NP Type
    : Anti-Army

Range
    : 1 ~ 45

Maximum Number of Targets
    : 500 people.

A splendidly crafted sword forged in dragons' blood. It originally belonged to the mighty giant known as Ecke, and obtained by Dietrich after he defeated Ecke in single combat. It is a mighty Demonic Sword large enough for a giant to wield, it is said to be the sharpest of swords. Dietrich accomplishes this by bathing the dragon-forged blade in his own fiery breath, causing its strikes to be forever bathed in his raging flames. Eckesachs slices through the strongest of defenses by means of burning them away, launching waves of seething hellfire with every swing. Because the flames produced by the blade originate from Dietrich's own fiery breath, Eckesachs carries the same effectiveness against those bearing the properties of a Dragon.

Upon the release of its true name, the hellfire surrounding Eckesachs flares mightily as the sword itself seems to awaken. As dragons are symbols of evil linked to the Devil, the draconic and demonic qualities of the blade intensify through their synergy. The grudges of the dragons' blood that stain the blade begin to fuel the hellfire that surrounds it, releasing a torrent of primal fire born out of the Demon Prince's fury. A blast of devastation that represents its wielder's obstinate desire to slaughter all in his path in order to achieve glory. After making such an attack, the hellfire that surrounds Eckesachs fades momentarily, restoring itself after a time... or if Dietrich gets angry enough to bathe the blade in his own hellish breath once again.

Noble Phantasm: Anti-Beamu Armor
    Name: Rustung von Ortnit

Title
    : Impenetrable Golden Dragonscale

NP Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Range: 0

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

A once brilliant enchanted suit of golden armor originally owned by the hero Ortnit, given to him by the dwarf Alberich. Although the armor was enchanted to be invulnerable, Ortnit was still felled by a dragon. However, this dragon was unable to fully consume Ortnit through his armor as its properties prevented it from being destroyed by the dragons jaws, resulting in the dragon sucking out Ortnit's body from the suit of mail in order to consume him and feed its young. What was once a gleaming, golden mail has since blackened, reinforced with dragon's blood to become a Demonic Platemail, paired with the Demonic Blade Eckesachs and worn by the giant, Ecke, before his death at the hands of Dietrich. Bestowed with an enchantment of impenetrability and strengthened further by the dragon's blood that stains this mail, the true power of the armor lies in its unique property of Refraction. Any attacks made against Dietrich's armor will have its force simply taken in by the armor before a portion of this force explodes outward and away from where it was originally struck. This also reduces the damage Rider takes through his armor, nullifying attacks that are C-ranked and lower, while reducing the damage of higher ranked attacks by an equivalent amount (B-ranked attacks are received as E-ranked attacks). Due to the armor's property of refraction, light-based attacks are especially easy to defend against. This armor is also immune to fire-based attacks due to being reinforced in dragon's blood.

It is an armor suited far more for grand battles, shining in situations where one would find themselves in the midst of enemy territory, surrounded by opposition. Dietrich had found another use for this armor's properties, however. By breathing his own hellish flames upon himself, he is able to create a similar reaction within the demonic and draconic properties of his armor, causing an omni-directional blast attack similar to a wider-range version of Eckesachs' True Name Invocation. Perhaps the true reason why this armor has blackened isn't due to its draconic properties, but instead due to Dietrich's own unique method of attack?

Last edited by Hound of Ulster; September 26th, 2020 at 08:31 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dietrich: I really love those NPs, especially the armor one. A more creative take on the concept of an armor NP than just the obvious of having it deny attacks below a certain rank. In personality and abilities, I could see this guy being a badass anti-hero/villain in some fantasy anime.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The fact that you called one of the skills ‘Devil Trigger’ is a 10/10

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Smile

"I am Alter Ego. Apologies but my combat capabilities are low. I can sing for you, if you'd like?"

Class: Alter Ego
    Alt. Class: Rider, Avenger, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral/Neutral Evil
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Sweden
    Armaments: N/A
    Natural Enemy: Hans Christian Andersen

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C+
    Mana: A+
    Luck: D

Class Skills

Riding A+
    A class of the Saber and Rider class, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles.

"A white sleigh dragged through the air by Snow borne poultry. The idea itself is quite absurd but so is everything else that's happened to me. I suppose I should give a fair warning this day, for I might just try to steal you away."

Item Construction C-
    It is the skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

"So many ideas are forced into my mind. It is upsetting that my form doesn't quite handle precision tasks quite well without time."

Personal Skills

Alluring Nightingale A
    A mesmerizing-kind of skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards females, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as she maintains a will to resist.

"My voice was always celebrated by others including you, my friend. Should I be glad that much hasn't changed about me? Or should I be mad that it's the most memorable part of me?"

Heartless Angel A
    A personalized variation of the Innocent Monster skill. A composite skill that also bears the effects of Emotional Freezing and Contradictory Mind. Created through the representation of one being thought of as both an existence of good and evil. It isn't to say that those opposing beings who were fused together went quietly nor those it accounts for those who were left to sing within the void caused by the friction. It is a miracle there was no significant strain on her spirit origin.

"My body has sprouted wings and my heart stills within an unseen frost. My voice alone is all that's left. But how long would that be, I wonder? I wasn't a monster nor an angel of any sort but that's how 'I' was written out to be. Of course, that's your fault, isn't it?"

Noble Phantasm

The Nightingale

The Angel

The Snow Queen

Transient stories imparted onto my being!

It is called

Märchen Ihres Lebens (Stories Of Her Life) B-rank (Anti-Self)
    The noble phantasm that belongs to Alter Ego. A continuously active noble phantasm that acts as the unalienable cause of her Heartless Angel skill Frequently thought of as the inspiration for the stories of The Nightingale, The Angel, and The Snow Queen, the three beings have been fused into Alter Ego's Saint Graph, allowing the utilization of their inherent abilities.

The Angel: Allows for the summoning of a field lily that cheers up hearts, realizes the ability to fly without difficulty, and grants the skill Mana Burst (Light) for a short time.

The Nightingale: Strengthens the Alluring Nightingale skill and allows for the utilization of a technique that rejects the concept of Mortality within a single being.

The Snow Queen: Gives the ability to kiss a person three times with the first giving protection from the cold, the second erasing their memory of a single person, and the third finally killing them, and the ability to create golems of ice and snow.

Personality

The type of person who likely attempted to cheer you up from your lowest moment as much as she would try to relentlessly degrade you into the abyss. An empty hearted angel who would find it difficult to enjoy anything yet would still passionately sing songs for anyone who asks for her voice. It wouldn't be hard to say that her smiling visage would be given more life on a statue than the face you see now. Maybe it is due to the essence of the Queen who lurks within the snow being an expressed existence along with another. Maybe it is due to clinging to the void where something genuine used to be. Who knows? Nonetheless, the Heartless Angel will continue smiling and singing just as she's always done.

Last edited by Vance; October 27th, 2020 at 09:47 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Vance, i like the sheet, but i dont like the class. It doesnt really fit imo. Her Avenger skills are low and the quotes even say she only hates Andersen a little. I think your suggested alternate class Alter Ego would fit better here and giving her Riding and Item Construction as class skills because of Märchen Ihres Lebens.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Hey Vance, i like the sheet, but i dont like the class. It doesnt really fit imo. Her Avenger skills are low and the quotes even say she only hates Andersen a little. I think your suggested alternate class Alter Ego would fit better here and giving her Riding and Item Construction as class skills because of Märchen Ihres Lebens.
    I saw your suggestion and agreed so I changed it. Thanks for the critique. Btw, can you guess who this is? It isn't exactly that hard.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's Jenny Lind, right?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    It's Jenny Lind, right?
    Correct.

Blog Entries
    Vance:

sorry for not earlier commenting your servants ,all three are quite good but at first i thought man thats a sad Story i havent played fate extra but i think that Andersen must be a quite pessimistic Writer .

The Mother is a quite good build but i feel bad for her , how would be her mindset in her other class , and About her Mystic eyes i think a better Version would be Glam sight Fairy Eyes which lets her communicate with the Spirits of the objects .

Fransesco is also well done i must say , i think i have read About him in the type moon wiki , how would be his skills in his other classes ? i bet upon encounterintg Darvinchi inn Chaldea would it be a happy but also awkwards Moment (due to that his Mentor has a entirely other Body ).

and your last one is also not bad.

Blog Entries
    If anyone cares I just swapped out the FC for my Tartaglia Servant with a more fitting one, as I just happened to stumble across one that actually included a red bird and had a similar image I wanted to get across.

@https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/member.ph...ound-of-Ulster

I like the new take on Dietrich von Bern. A bit of lore might be in order.

As a more personal request could you elaborate on how Devil Trigger works, and it’s limitations?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of Ulster View Post
    A revamp of one of my first Servants, and possibly one of my most favorite mythological figures. Definitely wanked, but this is also the same guy who almost killed Siegfreid by breathing fire on him. Hilariously had a hard time finding a good faceclaim for him until I decided to just take his German King Arthur vibes up to 11. In any case, I really want to play him in a high-power cupwar at some point because a lot of his aspects are quite enjoyable for me.

Name: Dietrich von Bern

Title(s): Demon Prince of Slaughter

Class: Saber

Attribute: Earth

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Armaments: Sword, Armor, Breath

Personality
    A seemingly stoic Servant who rarely speaks, only fixated on following his Master's orders, though his disposition is different from that of a standard knight-type Servant. Dietrich's emotions are only made apparent when he is angered, being the sort of person to utterly destroy the source of his rage unless he is held back. However, he has learned to focus his rage into achieving his goals. Dietrich lived a tragically long life, achieving many great victories at the cost of his friends or loved ones dying, and ended up becoming a great and wise king, but dying alone. Because of this, Dietrich's wish is to achieve a victory that he could be contempt with... and because Dietrich was summoned in the form of an impulsive prince who seeks glory by any means, he will furiously carve his way through all those who oppose him in order to achieve total victory for himself and his Master.

Parameters
    STR: A

END: B

AGI: A

MGI: C

LCK: C+

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult to be affected. Dietrich has a high rank in this skill due to facing off against many phantasmal species and spellcasters in his life. However, it is weakened due to Dietrich's "Demonic" attribute.

Riding: C
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Dietrich's riding skill would normally be high enough to qualify himself for the Rider class. However, because his death is associated with riding a demonic steed, its ranked has decreased.

Personal Skills
    Devil Trigger: A+
    The brutal mindset of a seasoned slayer of beasts. A methodology of combat obtained by one who has faced off against the likes of dragons, giants, wild men, and dwarfs. To Dietrich, merely slaying a single beast is not enough to grant him glory; he must slay a hundred of them in order to sate his ambition. Through immersing himself into an engagement, Dietrich is able to raise his level of combat efficiency, changing an output of "1" into a "100" by means of focusing his wrath to destroy all opposition. Whether it's forcing his body to keep up with a faster opponent or smashing his way through the defenses of a durable adversary, the Demon Prince will prevail against the strongest of his enemies through an overwhelming force of determination. It is through this skill that Dietrich is able to hold his own against those stronger than him, though it shows its full effectiveness against Monstrous foes.

Machmet's Flames: EX
    The phantasmal heritage of Dietrich, who was said to be a child of the Devil. When Dietrich's mother was pregnant, a demon who had visited her prophesied that her child will be "the strongest spirit who ever lived," and "will breathe fire when angry." This skill manifests as Dietrich's constant bubbling fury. Like a raging flame, the more his anger is fed, the stronger he will become, his Strength increasing to near inhuman heights. At his angriest, Dietrich's demonic heritage begins to truly manifest as he exhales bouts of scorching flames, Hellfire formed out of the Demon Prince's grudges. A physical manifestation of his rage.
    Perhaps because of a stubborn desire to match his hated foes, Dietrich's demonic flames are especially effective against those associated with Dragons, as it was capable of burning through the impenetrable skin of a certain different German dragon-slayer. A skill more becoming of a Berserker, it should be said that Dietrich has learned to focus his anger through the use of his Devil Trigger skill.

Eye of the Mind (False): B
    The innate ability to evade danger through instinct and sixth sense, and refined further by experience. In life, Dietrich had faced many betrayals from those who wished ill of him. From scheming dwarves to vengeful giants and even some of his own knights, there was no end to the treachery Dietrich faced in life. Because of this, Dietrich had trained his inborne instincts to respond to such betrayals swiftly and without remorse. When used alongside Devil Trigger, Dietrich is able to more easily understand and keep up with existences above him.

Noble Phantasm: 1000 Degree Knife
    Name: Eckesachs

Title
    : Flaming Dragon's Bane

Rank
    : A

NP Type
    : Anti-Army

Range
    : 1 ~ 45

: 500 people.

A splendidly crafted sword forged in dragons' blood. It originally belonged to the mighty giant known as Ecke, and obtained by Dietrich after he defeated Ecke in single combat. It is a mighty Demonic Sword large enough for a giant to wield, it is said to be the sharpest of swords. Dietrich accomplishes this by bathing the dragon-forged blade in his own fiery breath, causing its strikes to be forever bathed in his raging flames. Eckesachs slices through the strongest of defenses by means of burning them away, launching waves of seething hellfire with every swing. Because the flames produced by the blade originate from Dietrich's own fiery breath, Eckesachs carries the same effectiveness against those bearing the properties of a Dragon.

Upon the release of its true name, the hellfire surrounding Eckesachs flares mightily as the sword itself seems to awaken. As dragons are symbols of evil linked to the Devil, the draconic and demonic qualities of the blade intensify through their synergy. The grudges of the dragons' blood that stain the blade begin to fuel the hellfire that surrounds it, releasing a torrent of primal fire born out of the Demon Prince's fury. A blast of devastation that represents its wielder's obstinate desire to slaughter all in his path in order to achieve glory. After making such an attack, the hellfire that surrounds Eckesachs fades momentarily, restoring itself after a time... or if Dietrich gets angry enough to bathe the blade in his own hellish breath once again.

Noble Phantasm: Anti-Beamu Armor
    Name: Rustung von Ortnit

Title
    : Impenetrable Golden Dragonscale

NP Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Range: 0

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

A once brilliant enchanted suit of golden armor originally owned by the hero Ortnit, given to him by the dwarf Alberich. Although the armor was enchanted to be invulnerable, Ortnit was still felled by a dragon. However, this dragon was unable to fully consume Ortnit through his armor as its properties prevented it from being destroyed by the dragons jaws, resulting in the dragon sucking out Ortnit's body from the suit of mail in order to consume him and feed its young. What was once a gleaming, golden mail has since blackened, reinforced with dragon's blood to become a Demonic Platemail, paired with the Demonic Blade Eckesachs and worn by the giant, Ecke, before his death at the hands of Dietrich. Bestowed with an enchantment of impenetrability and strengthened further by the dragon's blood that stains this mail, the true power of the armor lies in its unique property of Refraction. Any attacks made against Dietrich's armor will have its force simply taken in by the armor before a portion of this force explodes outward and away from where it was originally struck. This also reduces the damage Rider takes through his armor, nullifying attacks that are C-ranked and lower, while reducing the damage of higher ranked attacks by an equivalent amount (B-ranked attacks are received as E-ranked attacks). Due to the armor's property of refraction, light-based attacks are especially easy to defend against. This armor is also immune to fire-based attacks due to being reinforced in dragon's blood.

It is an armor suited far more for grand battles, shining in situations where one would find themselves in the midst of enemy territory, surrounded by opposition. Dietrich had found another use for this armor's properties, however. By breathing his own hellish flames upon himself, he is able to create a similar reaction within the demonic and draconic properties of his armor, causing an omni-directional blast attack similar to a wider-range version of Eckesachs' True Name Invocation. Perhaps the true reason why this armor has blackened isn't due to its draconic properties, but instead due to Dietrich's own unique method of attack?

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Hey thanks for the feedback on Dietrich von Bern so far. Again, he's one of my more favorite mythological figures, mainly because he can breathe fire. I've added a section of characterization to give a better idea of this iteration of Dietrich for clarification, and I even added a scrapped Noble Phantasm from an earlier version of the sheet. While I did enjoy making Full Counter into a Noble Phantasm, it felt like adding it in to the current version would have too much bloat onto the sheet. That said, if others think it adds more to Diet's themes, I'd be glad to throw it back in.

SCRAPPED: literally full counter
    Name: Nagelring

Title
    : Shining Giant's Bane

Rank
    : C

NP Type
    : Anti-Unit

Range
    : 1

: 1 Person.

The first wondrous weapon obtained by Dietrich, a shining sword forged by the dwarf Alberich for the giants Grim and Hilde, both of whom Dietrich had slain with the very same blade. Originally a sword made for giants, it is a mighty monster of a blade, its hideous appearance suitable for a mad warrior such as Dietrich. Carrying Anti-Giant properties due to being bathed in the blood of many giants, its true purpose is to be used as a defensive weapon, capable of deflecting attacks that are much stronger than what the wielder could normally defend against, receiving and stockpiling the force of the blows dealt against it. It was with this weapon that the young Dietrich was able to defeat the giant Grim, who was said to have the strength of twelve men. However, Nagelring is dependent on the skill of the user, incapable of moving on its own accord to intersect against attacks.

By invoking the name of this Noble Phantasm, Nagelring is filled with the force of the attacks it has recently defended against in the last turn, delivering the might of an opponent's strike against them alongside Dietrich's own strength in an explosive blow of force. A technique-based ability created by its wielder in order to fight against the much stronger giants, this Noble Phantasm is able to be invoked instantaneously, immediately in response to deflecting an attack. Also, the explosive aspect of the sword comes from another hideous blade with a similar naming scheme used by another famous monster slayer known for breaking his own weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Dietrich: I really love those NPs, especially the armor one. A more creative take on the concept of an armor NP than just the obvious of having it deny attacks below a certain rank. In personality and abilities, I could see this guy being a badass anti-hero/villain in some fantasy anime.
    The armor was really fun to write. A friend of mine gave me the initial idea, and I grew upon it after I envisioned a fight involving Dietrich similar to a Michael Bay movie; explosions everywhere. As far as roles to play as intended goes, Dietrich fits plenty of antagonistic niches, from the looming threat everyone has to team up against to a rival and foil to the protagonist of a story. I'd definitely also see him being the big scary midboss of a Fate story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The fact that you called one of the skills ‘Devil Trigger’ is a 10/10
    Bang bang. I had written it under a different name and, seeing as I had made the first version of Saber Dietrich around the time Devil May Cry 5 came out, I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't just make Dietrich into Dante at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by mhbeans View Post
    I like the new take on Dietrich von Bern. A bit of lore might be in order.

As a more personal request could you elaborate on how Devil Trigger works, and it’s limitations?
    Added a bit of characterization onto the main sheet, as mentioned above. The core idea was based upon how Dietrich essentially genocided about 5 or 6 different races of Phantasmal species, and was built more upon it.

As for Devil Trigger itself, the idea is that Dietrich's body is kicked up to its absolute limits to more properly match those who exceed him, and to overwhelm those who don't, in order to slaughter his opposition. It synergizes with his own Monstrous traits by focusing the boosts to his physical abilities towards what is needed at the time. The skill also brings out a change in mental state by focusing Dietrich's grudge-filled demon rage from Machmet's Flames towards his opponent, one where Dietrich's own existence becomes closer to "the eradication of all lifeforms." A good point of comparison in canon to this skill is the Nanaya Killing Arts, but on a much wider scale.

As for the limitations of this skill, there are a few, although some are much more impactful than the others. The degradation of his mentality with this skill could potentially lower his qualifications as a Heroic Spirit as he becomes more of a Demon (Monster). The skill also places a sort of "tunnel vision" against Dietrich's intended target, especially if the instincts given to him by Eye of the Mind (False) are honed in. Finally, while Dietrich is able to reach his body's absolute limits, he's incapable of actually surpassing them. For example, if he were to fight a flying opponent, the most he could do physically is hop really, really high. While he isn't able to truly raise himself to completely match existences above his own, he is more than capable of clashing against them by raising his own capabilities to their absolute value.
    Last edited by Hound of Ulster; September 26th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that Full Counter NP would probably be a bit redundant given the armor one...