Page 256 of 620 FirstFirst ... 156206246251254255256257258261266306356 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Pretender seems to truly believe they are the mask, so unless Loki truly thinks he is that person, i wouldnt call him fit to be pretender. I think i know of a person who would fit as a pretender, since he did not put the mask on his own, rather it was others.

EDIT: SpoilerDid Oberon know he was Vortigen?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 11th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Pretender is another class that one should not target in terms of "I want to make a Pretender, so I search for candidates right now."
    It is a class that just fits well when you encounter a candidate for it. Thats why Loki is such a boring candidate to me.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, i would avoid the class till we have more info

Blog Entries
    Not that. We barely have any infos on Faker either and it is still a popular class. People should not force things into place, because they want to do the class for the sake of it. That is my general advise for the weirder classes

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Faker at least we have info about requirements or at least more solid evidence than pretender. Pretender is just speculation for now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Pretender is another class that one should not target in terms of "I want to make a Pretender, so I search for candidates right now."
    It is a class that just fits well when you encounter a candidate for it. Thats why Loki is such a boring candidate to me.
    it was just a technical question Delrey but what are now the direct difference of Faker and Pretender servants ? I mean we saw that a fake grail can bring forth Faker servants but would a Mage be able to summon a Servant in the Pretender class or would like with Vortigern Oberon be only possible as exceptional events ?as the Oberon aspect were just due to the Fairy that stabilized the Saint graph ?

Also one Question i did look at your extra classes blog but why s my Remainer class not in a own list ? I think even if i can out of spoiler reasons not give nearer explanations ,i have to make more myself perhaps then it goes more interesting to use ,if they see how versatile it is .beside name was i thought Remainer sounds better then Remnant or Remnanter class servant.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Pretender seems to truly believe they are the mask, so unless Loki truly thinks he is that person, i wouldnt call him fit to be pretender. I think i know of a person who would fit as a pretender, since he did not put the mask on his own, rather it was others.

EDIT: SpoilerDid Oberon know he was Vortigen?
    LB6 SpoilersNow this is kind of ambiguous. According to story TLs, the fairies seemed to have screwed with his mind to some extent, but his profile kind of implies that he's aware that he's Vortigern the whole time, and he's been intentionally lying about being Oberon from the start, so... who knows, really. There's also some conflicting info on whether this is PHH Vortigern summoned as "the will of Britain", or if it's LB Vortigern. Slightly leaning to the latter since he once mentioned how PHH Vortigern set his sights too small by just destroying Britain instead of the entire world. If that's the case, we don't have any idea on the requirements of a "true" Pretender that doesn't involve LB shenanigans and/or fairy mind-screw, aside from what Holmes told us (someone known for achieving things through deceit, an enemy of the Human Order), and that's still pretty vague, especially regarding their whole "second identity" aspect.

Link to profile here.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 11th, 2021 at 11:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Pretender seems more like a natural class while Faker was artificially created. Pretender has to very rare. Anything else is lile Therion said speculation.

And why should remainer be in an own class section when it is only like 3 entries or so and you are the only one dping this class. Monster is popular fanmade class outside BL here and Lover became popular right from the get go. Other of wyverns classes are, like yours, compiled together. The rest are canon classes.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Funnily enough, our fanmade Fakers here have been mostly natural, while the one canon Pretender we have was seemingly born of unnatural circumstances

LB6 Spoilersif Oberon had been summoned naturally without the influence of the LB or the fairies in it, I'm fairly sure he would be summoned as an Avenger/Berserker or something.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 11th, 2021 at 11:46 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My current understating on Oberon Vortigern
    Britain itself summoned a doomsday device to fulfill the island's suicidal ideation. Faeries have their roles and capabilities defined by their names, so this newly generated creature was named Vortigern, because that's the standard name for doomsday devices. He was dying but was saved by the Wales faeries naming him "Oberon". He's exclusively Oberon for the first two parts of the story, but in Coronation, he remembers his other name as Vortigern (and the duties and feelings that come with it), starts going by both names and his motivations become a mix of the motivations attached to both names (Vortigern's role as a faerie is to end Britain, and Oberon wants to end Pan-Human History out of petty spite for reality denying his fantasy, so Oberon Vortigern's combined goal is to destroy everything).

It's not a matter of believing the mask or not. If you're a faerie and you get a name, you're stuck to it, be it real or be it false. LB6 can't stress enough how much names are important to faeries.
    Last edited by Comun; August 11th, 2021 at 12:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    I see, that's interesting. Looks like we'll have to wait for a more "natural" Pretender after all to get a better grasp on the Class... or take a leap of faith and write something that will most likely be proven hilariously wrong once the mats come out

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    sussy amogus impostor class. got it.

I have randomly noticed that Pele is listed as a North American servant on the archives-- shouldn't she be Polynesian?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I have randomly noticed that Pele is listed as a North American servant on the archives-- shouldn't she be Polynesian?
    Pele is a hawaiin goddess, that still counts as NA, right?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    colonialism moment

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Pele is a hawaiin goddess, that still counts as NA, right?
    Sure, but then you'd still have to move the Hawaiian servants in the Polynesia category to the NA category.

So something needs to be done either way.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Also the one saying it is Holmes who is turbo shady and only exposes stuff when its already exploding in everyone's faces

So uhhh yeah I'd wait to see if it's not bullshit from him and because Oberon's profile doesn't really clear up anything regards to him

>You need someone who can fake being someone else completely

Okay valid

>You need someone full of hate

Okay why is the Avenger qualifier here? Huh thinking on crossover themes you could go with Danmachi Pretender Syr genuinely believing she was a living person with her own story instead of just being a disguise of Freya then BAM Freya pulls an alien birth from within the Saint Graph
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 11th, 2021 at 03:46 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    well, learned something new today. Im not big on geography, thought hawaii was quite a bit closer to muricah than it is. It is not in my hands now, please direct it towards director Lambda

Test
    Last edited by DelRey; August 11th, 2021 at 06:42 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.