Noble Phantasm: EX

Height: 6’
    Weight: 87kg
    Birthday: July 19
    Dislikes: Insufficient profit
    Talents: Firearm Design, Advertisement
    Armaments: Two Colt guns

Appearance:

Samuel is a fairly tall man, especially for his time. Despite the fact the most recognisable image of the man has him in a suit and with a beard, he manifests clean shaven and dressed much like a stereotypical cowboy, barring the red colouration of his clothes and white Stetson. He usually wears a long red overcoat over the rest of his ensemble, mostly serving to cover the twin holsters that he carries his noble phantasm within. His own skin tone is fairly tanned from his time travelling and his white hair is usually left uncombed and messy.

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At D rank it cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy

Despite the relative youth of Colt as a heroic spirit and relative lack of connection with mystery, he has a surprising level of this skill.The ancient nature of the Merchant of Death wraith has made it so that the accumulated mystery has raised his level of this skill.

Independent Action: A
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.

Colt was extremally independent in life, relying little on others to help him in his pursuit of his goals. He also kept himself unconnected to sides or countries, as he equally supplied both sides of the American Civil War, so he has a high level of this skill.Merchants of Death are an existence unbound to any form of loyalty or favours. They are removed from the sense of morality or duty that controls others to make decisions that would cause the benefits they reap from a situation to be lessened. This transfers into a high level of this skill.

Personal Skills:
    Ledger of Blood: EX
    Honestly, it’s not fully understood why Colt holds this skill. It is understood that this skill is necessary to the complete utilisation of one of his Noble Phantasms’ and the activation of the other.A skill uniquely possessed by those who fall under the classification of a Merchant of Death, it is a representation of all those who have suffered due to their deals. In the case of Colt, it is a record of all those who have been shot with a Colt and died. Despite the wording of the statement, it is not a statement saying it records only those dead due to Colt guns and ammunition, but those dead having been shot by Colt guns and ammunition.

It must be noted that if this skill where to be sealed, both of Colts’ Noble Phantasm would be rendered useless or severely weakened

Marksmanship: B
    Marksmanship is a Skill representing all-round shooting techniques. Colt was a fairly good shot in life, being proficient with most of the firearms he had produced.Marksmanship is a Skill representing all-round shooting techniques. Despite being spirits being more closely related to business and greed, they are still an existence that is connected to warfare. This connection grants Colt with a large amount of skill in the wielding of firearms, although not at the level of a certain genius.

Subversive Activities: C(A)
    Subversive Activities is the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

Due to Samuels large amount of experience with explosives and pyrotechnics, as well as explosive traps such as land mines. Due to all his traps being of an explosive nature, his level of this skill varies depending on the enemy force and terrain.

The larger the enemy force, the lower it becomes as the enemy is more spread out and so the blast radius of the explosives becomes less useful. Inversely the smaller the terrain, the higher the level as the blast radius becomes more useful.
    This skill is one of the only remnants of Samuels Saint Graph that has surfaced, alongside his personality and appearance.

The larger the enemy force, the lower it becomes as the enemy is more spread out and so the blast radius of the explosives becomes less useful. Inversely the smaller the terrain, the higher the level as the blast radius becomes more useful.

Noble Phantasm:
    Colt: God Made Man, Colt Made Them Equal
    Anti-Unit: E- ~A++
    Max number of targets: 1 person
    Range: 1-100
    Colt, more commonly referred to as The Colt by Samuel, manifests as a pair of ornate revolver handguns. These guns are capable of changing their shape to any firearm produced by the Colt company up to the point of his summoning. The form of these guns has no effect on the strength of the phantasm, but do change the range. No matter the form, the words ‘God Made Man, Colt Made Them Equal’ are inscribed on the barrel.

Proper utilisation of this phantasm requires access to the skill, ledger of blood. The victims in the ledger are utilised as a sacrifice to be utilised as ammunition for these guns, with a single victim being used to create a shot of E- rank strength, and the more used in a single attack increasing the strength. When summoned in the modern day(2000 onwards) there is enough victims in the ledger of blood for 13 shots of A++ rank strength.

Normal ammunition can be used in place to preserve the amount in the ledger. However, these attacks are always E- rank and are less efficient as more magical energy must be provided to activate the conceptual ability.

While Colt does not have the ability to utilise the individual conceptual abilities of each firearm form as an archer, he does have one concept that he can only access using this noble phantasm. The true strength of this noble phantasm is the concept that is inscribed onto all Colt guns, making man equal. This transfers into the ability for all attacks to bypass the endurance of any human servant, inflicting wounds that, whilst dependent on level of attack, will affect an opposing servant the same way it will a normal human.

However, there are a number of restrictions to this, being that servants who are not ‘human’ are not affected by this, as well as the fact that armour acts normally against these bullets. Furthermore, simply dodging the attack is still a viable tactic.

Due to the fact these guns are a personification of the Colt firearms, but not Colt firearms, enemies killed using this Noble Phantasm do not get added to the ledger. Note this caveat is not in effect if regular ammunition is the ammunition responsible for the death. Also, no matter how powerful the shot, of if a normal bullet is used, all attacks have the odd effect of immediately disappearing after piercing a single target.

Memento Mori: A Contract of Death, Paid in Blood
    Anti-Unit: EX
    Max number of targets: 1 person
    Range: 1-100
    Memento Mori is, much like the wicker man, not a noble phantasm unique to one heroic spirit, but is belonging to a class of heroic spirits. In this case, it is those who count as Merchants of Death. Unlike said phantasm of the Druids, it’s manifestations look is not uniform, but its requirements are. To actualise this phantasm, the skill ledger of blood will be irreversible sealed. This makes this noble phantasm only usable once per summoning.

In the case of Colt, Memento Mori manifests as a single bullet that, no matter what, if it pierces something and that target knows death, will die. Note, it is still possible to dodge this attack, or for it to miss.

Details:

Lore:
    Samuel was born to Christopher and Sarah Colt in 1814 and had six siblings, three sisters and three brothers. One of said sisters would later die due to tuberculosis and two of his siblings would tragically take their own lives.

He was introduced to the book that contained wait would become his lifelong motivator at age 11 by the farmer who he was indentured too. The Compendium of Knowledge became his own bible to an extent. While his main motivator would be the article about Robert Fulton and gunpowder, the book as a whole inspired Colt to devise something to perform a feat described as impossible. Upon later hearing some soldiers talking about how a gun firing 5 or 6 bullets without reloading would be impossible, Colt decided he would create the, ‘impossible gun’.

At 15, while working at his fathers’ textile plant, Samuels’ love for invention and pyrotechnics revealed itself as he built a galvanic cell, which he attempted to blow up a raft with as a fourth of July event. Despite the impressive explosion created, he did not succeed in destroying the raft. Once he was sent to boarding school, he continued to practice with pyrotechnics and using them to amuse his classmates.

After accidently starting a fire that ended his schooling, he was sent to sea to learn the trade. During his time on the ship he came across inspiration for his later revolver designs, and managed to convince his father to finance two guns. Whilst the pistol that was produced exploded after a single shot, the rifle performed well. However, the result of the tests did not inspire enough confidence in Christopher Colt to finance more guns.

Requiring money to finance his firearms production, Samuel began to hone his advertising skills while travelling and providing demonstrations of nitrous oxide, better known as laughing gas. His advertising became far more elaborate and eccentric when he noticed interest began to decline, realising people cared less about the information and more about the show. He was so successful; he both convinced many far and wide he was a Dr. Coult and that his product could cure anything.

Once he had enough money, he left his time as a ‘medicine man’ and became what he truly wanted, an inventor and designer of firearms. Despite early problems, he finally managed to start up his first company. However, after that fell bankrupt, he spent time on other fields of development, such as waterproof wiring he used to assist the progress of the telegraph, and in a return to his pyrotechnic ventures with aquatic mines for the US military.

Eventually, Samuel returned to firearms development and started up Colt’s Patent Manufactory Company, which still survives today as Colt’s Manufacturing Company. His first sale with the new company was with the US military, specifically Captain Samuel Walker of the Texas Rangers, producing the Colt Walker.

This lead to a successful era for Colt, with many more patents being acquired, factories built, contracts made and even becoming a lieutenant colonel so as to speak with foreign officials. Whilst he created many slogans and inscriptions, such as "Compliments of Col. Colt" or "From the Inventor", his most successful one would become synonymous with his company.

“God made man; Colt made them equal.”

Samuel Colt died on January 10, 1862, leaving his estate to his wife and son, his professional responsibilities given to his brother in law. The only other person mentioned in his will was his brother’s son, who in truth was his own illegitimate child from his time with his brothers’ wife before they were married.
    The true nature of Archer is as a Merchant of Death, a spirit who can be called comparable in nature to the famous red rider of the Abrahamic apocalypse and to the fundamental sin of Christianity who desires all. While the concept of Merchants of Death is as old as war itself, it has become far more ubiquitous and widely applied with the rise of corporate entities geared to warfare.

This Merchant of Death has, much like a certain other heroic spirit and wraith, combined with Samuel Colt to allow him to be summoned into the Archer class and becoming Colts’ Merchant of Death. While the personality of the servant is definitively that of Colt, the Saint Graph is purely that of the Merchant of Death, affected somewhat by Colts’ own Saint Graph.

As Colts’ Merchant of Death, it can be described better as the personification of the Colt company, as well as its dealing and the effects of its deals.

Personality:
    Samuel Colt is an extremely over the top man, often making large shows of skill and absurd technique out of fights that he is involved in. This is more so due to him utilising his devil-may-care tendencies as a psychological warfare tactic and not an actual disregard for such a serious situation, as demonstrated when these tendencies disappear in fights that Colt considers to important or dangerous, such as those where an A++ use of the Colt, or outright use of Memento Mori is considered.

In a non-combat setting, Samuel well act friendly with everyone, even acting overly close with others at times. This relates explicitly with how he treats his master, as he will usually try to become friends with them, although he will recognise their authority on matters concerning combat, much like how a soldier treats a higher ranked commander. However, Samuel is not beyond insubordination, using his Independent Action liberally if he thinks his master is not taking the right approach.

It is quite clear that some of the information that is given by the grail has caused some of his opinions to change. For example, if asked the question of whom he would of sold firearms too if he could only sell to one side in the civil war, his response would be, “Back then? The confederates, no questions asked. Now...”

So, there is my first sheet in a while, Archer Samuel Colt. Honestly, I'll admit this idea came after binging the Kripke Era of Supernatural and seeing The Colt again. That started the inspiration for some of this sheet, and then a later idea of what a Merchant of Death Heroic spirit would be like formed the rest.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nihilistic ? I didnt meant that in that sense our Gods are powerfull enough so that we Arent Need extraplanar beings for the role as Supernatural Beings also does that carrie for me the meaning that Nasu sees our deities as weaker as i am the oppinion on the example of the Greek Deities that their must not be neccesarily weaker as he Indian deities just are their better demonstrated the power of their Gods as also their were more Demigods or pure mortals that could in their power rival them as in comparison in the Greek Mythos-spehre only Herakless possesed the (potencial) power to rival them if example wise he would fight directly against Ares as Herakless is for me the Symbol of "Breaking the Borders".

beside the Greeks am i also the oppinion that the Nordic deities are equal in power them where i find it interesting that in comparison to the Greek mythology where Zeus ,the Indian where Indra ,the near east mythology here Hadad are having as Thunder/Lighning deity the Position as King of the Gods is here Thor the son of the King of the Gods ,just an Observation i wanted t o share

what is actually your oppinion About the Egypt Gods here do i also think that they are also apply the iceberg principle as especially here were beside eventually the pharaoh no human could have the power to atempt to fight the Gods but this is also partially owed due that their culturespehre function different then that from the Greeks ,and partially eventually as we dont know as much About the egypt comprehensive enough as About the Greeks but Maybe will that also Change as in the Cairo national Museum are lyieng dozens of Papyri,mummies etc unprocessed as the were About to build a new national Museum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Ah. American Amazon. That's a pretty expensive book and I'm not entirely sure how much shipping would cost to send it to my country, so I'll leave off on it for now but keep the page bookmarked. Thanks anyway!

I tried to read your answer Koga but I'm afraid I didn't really understand what you mean? There was a lot of grammatical errors...sorry.
    Okay i try to talk it now understandable,

Nihilistic ? i didnt meant it nihilistic i meant that our Gods and deities are powerfull and interesting enough ,with which one can make something
    not mecha based
    interesting
    out of it ,so s there no Need for such Extraplanar Entities as this also carry that Nasu does think that our deities are weaker or that he thinks that our deities are not "mysterious enough" .

Similar is as a while ago someone said in Response to my Poseidon Rider class servan that he is to strong as in Grand order Drake pulled of the trick to steal him the Grail in the Okeanos Singularity as told that the Greek deities Arent the strongest , so did i meant that the Greek Olympics Arent have to be weaker neccesarily then example wise the Indian ,the difference is just that there waas it just better described how powerfull the
    Astras
    thaumaturgised weapons
    and the deities self are .

Which i think is that in the Indian mytholohy were more demigods or mortals that could compete with Gods as in the Greek
    Culturspehre
    Mythos-spehre
    the only on that was capable of competing with the Deities was Herakless as no Beast or God could defeat him .and my personal Evaluation is that Herakless is the mythological Symbol of the Crossing and Breaking of limitsand borders .

Though i must admit that the idea of the lostbelts is not bad as i like such "what if " thought Experiments as they not only are inspiring the creativity but also alows one to learn About the world and history as to see both from an new angle.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which i think is that in the Indian mytholohy were more demigods or mortals that could compete with Gods as in the Greek
    Culturspehre
    Mythos-spehre
    the only on that was capable of competing with the Deities was Herakless as no Beast or God could defeat him .and my personal Evaluation is that Herakless is the mythological Symbol of the Crossing and Breaking of limitsand borders.
    Diomedes comes to mind as another Greek hero who challenged the gods, though he only did it with Athena's help.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saver of Eleusis:
    The Pseudo-Spiral

...Hmm?
    Curious, curious indeed. To have manifested in a spiritual form, among other vagrant spirits no less.
    Ooh, they shine oh-so bright, like stars on heaven’s expanse; so much that I want to gather them--
    -But alas, he forbade me from doing so. And thus, I will continue to honor my beloved’s wishes.”

True Name: Persephone, Kore Soteira

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Place of Origin: Greece (Classical Mythology)

Parameters:

STR - C
    END - A
    AGI - C
    MGI - EX
    LUK - C
    NP - A+

Saver seems instinctively drawn to other Heroic Spirits for some reason. Her eyes seem almost… longing.

Info

Height/Weight: 165cm/52kg

Dislikes: “Mother,” Perpetuity

Talents: “Recycling”

Natural Enemy: “The Goddess of Love”

Attribute: Sky

Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Female, Divine, King

Armaments: N/A

Catalyst: [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

Skills

Class Skills:

Charisma - B-
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm, and their ability to command or unify an army/country. A rare talent, an ability of the Saver Class.

At this rank, Saver is capable of inspiring a nation, but at the cost of a terror-inducing mien. In spite of Saver’s authority as the Underworld's Queen, there is a reason Homer regarded her as the "Formidable Queen of Iron, whose presence inspires dread among even Heroes." Her words and rule may be fair, but they are to be followed without question. Goodness, she does take after her husband as the Warden below…

“As long you are once-dead, you fall under my dominion - - and when I demand you to kneel, kneel.”

---

Counter Hero -C+
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of "Heroes" the Servant faces in combat. A featured Class Skill of the Saver Class.

At C-rank, Saver can reduce all of the opponents' parameters by one rank. However, her designation as “The Consort of Hades and Beloved of Demeter” allows her to lower the parameter of her foes by an additional rank - - for neither living or dead can bring their arms upon her without repercussions.

“The scarf? A gift from Mother. It’s entirely flax-made, yes, fibers and all. That is Mother for you, I guess; an efficiency-freak to the end.”

Personal Skills:

Despoina Apothanota - A++
    Homeland of All Deceased. A reflection of Potnia Theron, where Saver is the “One who Sacrifices” rather than the “One who is Sacrificed” - - killing man to feed man, their blood sustaining humanity. The Authority of the “Queen of Shades,” who reigned over mankind after death. Thus granting her overwhelming bonuses against spiritual beings like the souls of the dead or the reflections of Heroic Spirits (Servants).

Originally the Authority of an Earth Mother Goddess, it was through Saver’s beloved that it was modified for a “Different Texture of Existence.” Rather than harvesting spiritual matter indiscriminately, the Goddess’ directive has been refined to that of a focused “recycling system” complimenting the Underworld’s specifications. One can surmise this is the origin behind her current title, “The One who Kills/or Inflicts Death.”

“A Lady of Shades I may be, but in death, all - - from the common shepherd to even venerable Herakles - - bow in deference before the Infernal Queen.”

---

Goddess Divine Core - EX
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed.

Unlike the Twelve Olympians’ nature as Divine Spirits, Saver was created after their loss of physical form - - a vessel to assist in the Harvest-Goddess in recycling all forms of matter. Neither a form of Pseudo-Servant possession or a Bunrei-like existence, she carries her form in all its original glory. For that, she retains this Skill in the highest possible ranking.

“If it wasn’t clear enough, I am a favored Goddess. I suppose the lack of glamour and bombast did throw you off, hmm.”

---

Elefsinia Mystiria - A
    The Eleusinian Mysteries, mystic rites of great secrecy performed to mother and daughter pair. Under the use of Saver, it functions as an emergency program to divert a pulse of the accumulated Ether to initiate repair onto her body. Even then, it’s less “Healing” and more “Replenishing” her existing frame - - even the likes of severed limbs can be refilled at a moment’s notice.

Originated from Eleusis, this ritual is effectively a recreation of Saver’s primary legend as the “Goddess taken to the world below.” With her “death” in the winter and “rebirth” in spring, it is an ever-cycling flow of life and death synonymous with all Earth Mother Goddesses. Though for a Goddess not entirely of this planet’s texture, Saver is closer to this pattern than even her mother.

“Initiating Emergency Self-Repair Protocol. ...Mending complete. My, you mortals pack quite the punch - - didn’t think cutting into my neck was possible at all.
    ...Not that it matters in the long run.”

Noble Phantasms

Kinitíras Kore
    Spiritual Engine, Spiral Reductor

Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~20
    Max Targets: 1~30 Organisms

“First limiter, undone. Engaging Kore Protocols - -”

Kinitiras Kore.
    Both Saver’s Divine Core and primary function, the “Spiritual Processing System” modeled after the Root of all existence. Devised by the goddess to recycle spirit and soul-based matter, it “purifies” these dregs into Ether, before releasing them back into the world and revitalizing the flora and fauna in the vicinity.

A passive Noble Phantasm, Kinitiras Kore continuously spin and turn within Saver’s vessel. Akin to a “vacuum,” it saps the surrounding organisms and environment of their “Spirit Values” - - be it souls, wraiths or even phantom thoughts. Converted to Ether, they double as an alternate source to sustain and enhance Saver’s physical abilities. The quantity of Spirit-Ether conversion varies, with the weakest the souls of mortals and the “brightest” from that of phantasmals and heroes.

Thanks to Hades’ modifications onto Saver’s primary directive, the scope of siphoning has been reduced greatly - - thus preventing her from harvesting souls indiscriminately. From this, the rate of draining scales with the subject’s proximity with Saver; the fastest comes from direct contact, capable of rendering victims as empty husks in less than a minute.

---

Kalligeneia Anodou
    Beautiful Rebirth Towards the Skyward Way

Anti-Decay
    Range: 1~80

Max Targets: 1~800 Organisms

“Biosphere Restoration Plan, active.
    Divine Core, unshackled.
    The world withers and freezes, bounties relinquished.
    So I gather the wealth below in my arms, and carry them to the world above.
    From the sacrificed comes the breath of life, which all shall bloom once more.
    With this, I fulfill my duty as the Savior Maiden - - Kalligeneia Anodou.”

Kalligeneia Anodou.
    The second half of Saver’s directive, jumpstarting the wilted earth and water by replenishing it with True Ether. As the harsh winters sap all life, it falls to the returning goddess to bring life back onto it. Bearing the “Essence of the Sacrificed,” the cycle of life is sustained through a flood of Ether.

- - At least, this is the intended phenomenon in the Age of Gods. Under the incompatible texture in the current Age, the mere presence of Ether can spell instant degradation to those in contact.

Once Saver has gathered enough Ether, Kinitiras Kore shifts toward Restoration Mode. Saver will be lifted in the air by the condensed Ether, her Core leaving and floating above her prone form. Further compressing the accumulated Ether into a pressurized blast, it will glow blue and white out of sheer heat value. As said Core reaches critical mass, the Engine finally opens, expelling an “Explosion” of concentrated Ether across all directions. Though initially meant to revitalize the world, all life caught in the blast will calcify and wither away in a flash.

With the aftermath akin to a nuclear wasteland, only Saver alone stands in the center of it all - - the “Savior Maiden” whose original intention to save all life is but a shadow of the past.

Lore

Demeter, as the Goddess reigning over the flow of life over Greece, is keen on the conversion and maintenance of the land’s ecosystem. Brought forth from prior experience as the Interstellar Travel Resource Manufactory Ship, her efficiency plays a great part in the land’s bounties.

For all of Demeter’s expertise, however, she is incapable of recycling spiritual matter. Though the souls of the dead are stored in Hades’ domain, errant spirits and dregs of faded elementals clung onto the land like pests.

Unwilling to be obstructed by a snag, the Harvest-Goddess collaborated with Zeus; using the former’s template as a “Waste Recycling Unit” and the latter’s authorization of system creation as the Flagship. Together, they aimed to use their gathered information on the planet’s spiritual domain to create the ideal “Spiritron Conversion Engine.”

Thus, the Auxiliary Spirit-Ether Cultivation System Persephone was created.

Eager to put the nascent goddess to the test, Demeter accompanied Persephone to a human establishment in order to purge the errant spirits in the area. Should everything go well, Persephone would become a staple of ensuring Greece’s prosperity - -

Instead, it became something of a slaughter.
    Lacking a sense of “Restraint,” Demeter watched in horror as the entirety of the settlement was stripped of their souls. In moments, what was a village is now a ghost town by Persephone’s hands.

Rather than dismantling the conversion system, however, Demeter spirited her away into one of the Goddess’ gardens; for in spite of being nothing but a “pet project,” this system was built from her main template. Hence, the Harvest-Goddess couldn’t help but see her as a “Daughter.”

Such a rush of death did not go unnoticed, however. Noticing the sudden loss of life, Hades immediately investigated the incident. It wasn’t long before the God of the Underworld traced the culprit’s location, hidden away in one of Demeter’s fields. Finding value in such a system, Hades sprung from the depths in his chariot and spirits Persephone back to his abode.

It was not long after Demeter became aware of her “Daughter’s” disappearance. In a fit of desperation and worry, she searched across the land for her. In a fit of rage, Demeter ceased her duties upon the Greece Sphere, threatening to neglect all life until her “Daughter” is returned.

It was not long after that Hades complied, having Hermes escort the maiden out of the Underworld- - at least, not without the price. Having become a “Part of the Underworld” through the “Pomegranate,” Persephone could only perform her duties effectively in the Underworld. Unable to bend the Laws of the Dead, Demeter can do naught but comply.

Such was the birth of seasons, where for one third gathering the spirits of the Underworld, and the other two-thirds bringing life as she returns to the surface.

By all means, the Daughter of Demeter should have only remained something akin to a “Goddess-shaped Noble Phantasm,” a system born to cover her mother’s weaknesses, absent of ego, will or wishes. An obedient daughter following behind a parent’s footsteps, never questioning, never objecting. Truly, Persephone was the perfect embodiment of “Kore” and “Hagne,” a pure-minded maiden under the motherly goddess.

Perhaps, it is because of this “Purity” that the love of two different
    Gods
    people
    so profoundly affected her.

Personality

“How brave of you, referring to me by ‘that’ name. To even whisper it back then is a rather taboo subject, you know? Though with my current role, I suppose it is, hmm, ‘accurate’ enough.”

Under normal circumstances, the Goddess is the maiden of bounties, “Kore.”
    A reserved innocence matches the gift of springtime. But due to her nature as Saver, she manifests as “Persephone,” the rising Sovereign of the Underworld. Feared by all mortals, her cold demeanor befitting the Juno Inferna. That said - -

“Hmm, seems like a waste to leave these carcasses to rot. -Oh! I do suppose they would make for an excellent meal, wouldn’t you say? No? I can easily turn them to fertilizer for the garden then - - waste not, want not after all.”

Such overflowing whimsy is rather unlike that of a harsh queen. For all her ruthlessness, Persephone is still a maiden. A maiden in love, that is reserved for Beloved Hades. A maiden who cherishes, that is reserved for Dearest Macaria. A maiden who begrudges, that is reserved for Despicable Aphrodite. Perhaps this is why she shed tears before Orpheus’ performance, sympathetic for his lost love.

It’s difficult to imagine this semi-whimsical goddess was initially an empty vessel, this Hades himself can attest to. An empty automaton designed only to process souls, she was almost akin to a doll in disposition - - even more so after being left in “Mother’s” garden, sheltered like a toy, only to be fawned over. An “Idol” to be worshiped and feared.

Such was the impact Hades had on her.
    In asking Zeus for permission, making sure no divine accord is crossed.
    Trespassing Demeter’s domain, risking his name and being to retrieve Persephone.
    Even giving it his all to sustain her in the Underworld, thus giving her a purpose to exist and a second chance to live once more - -

Such a thing was far more precious than all the wealth beneath the earth, and all the bounties up above. Is that not reason alone to love him back?

In a way, it was Demeter’s love that taught her affection and grievance, for a mother’s love can be smothering. While it was Hades' love that taught her purpose and gratitude, for his display of defiance before seemingly difficult odds.

“My Beloved… Ehehe, though the most distant of the Gods, he is ultimately more earnest than the rest of them. The way he worried about my deteriorating form, the look of relief as he offered the ‘Pomegranate’ to me… Hahhh.”

Craft Essence/Relations

Craft Essence:

Asphodel Meadows
    It was no Elysium, or Arcadia.
    It was more accurately a plain of ashes, with empty souls idly meandering.
    A rather boring-no, rather depressing place, to be honest. To compare it with Mother’s private gardens is laughable.

And yet, this hopelessly barren landscape has left me hopelessly enamoured, surpassing even the paradise that was Olympus.

It was here that he allowed me to perform my intended purpose once more.It was he who granted me the gift of revitalizing, of forging life from death.
    After trials and error, he gifted me a second chance.

- - This flower here is the only thing that flourished within Asphodel’s boundaries.
    The petals are small, the center too large, a rather imperfect flower in all honesty.
    But this is my first gift, my first creation in doing so.

Although a flower of death, this was my gift to you and the world above - -

Relations:

Aphrodite: "Oh, if it isn't the old hag. Learn to share this time, will you? Master isn't darling Adonis, so maybe patience is but another lesson for you to recall."

Ever since the “Adonis Incident,” neither of the two ever saw eye to eye. Given their opposing domains (Persephone holds minor dominion over marital unions), it’s no surprise. Even the whole drama about Psyche was the Love Goddess’ lowest, really. Although one can argue the “Minthe incident” was too much of an overkill.
    Perhaps daringly - - “Pot, meet Kettle.”

---

Demeter: "Mother please, I'm well and fine on my own - - the scarf is warm enough, the chill down below isn't so bad once you are used to it- M-mother!"

The doting mother’s belligerent daughter, as it always has been. In spite of the Harvest-Goddess’ attachment, Persephone has never been close towards her; for in spite of her failings, “Mother” chose to hide her away, unwilling to correct anything. Sheltered instead of corrected, trapped in a gilded cage. Though the Savior-Maiden does harbor a sense of gratitude, she cannot truly reciprocate Demeter’s affections.

---

Ereshkigal: “R-really, leaving you in the Underworld like this… Unforgivable. Since I do believe it’s in-season, I wouldn’t mind enacting some ‘discipline,’ you know?”

“Uwa... To think that the goddess' spouse ruled along with her, and always by her side, no less… That good-for-nothing Nergal, dumping everything on me and running along to the above…” *S-sniff*
    ~Ereshkigal

---

Consort Yu/Ryougi Shiki (Void)/Boudica: “My, good to have another helping hand in the gardens! I believe we last talked about that beloved of yours. Heh, that does remind me of someone…”

The “Local Wives Collective,” despite the Zhenren’s protests. Chatting away on nothings or hearsays, or asking about which monster part would pair well with which dish, and so on.

---

Gilgamesh/Iskandar/Orion/Achilles: “Those souls, such blinding radiance! I, I, I must- Erm! Not now, not now… Remember what Beloved said…”

Though the development of a personality has largely suppressed Persephone’s initial directive, she would occasionally experience that “yearning” towards “Radiant Souls.” Thankfully, it’s due to her promise to her Beloved that she refrains from consuming these “Worthy souls.” Oh well, there’s always an abundance of souls in Asphodel...

---

King Hassan: “A creature who can even inflict ‘death’ onto one akin to the Protogenoi… What a chilling fellow. - - If not for the fundamental differences, my beloved would’ve loved his company.”

---

Sakata Kintoki: “Watching that boy hounded by the Mystery Killer… I’ll send him my condolences, for mothers are truly a terrifying force.”

A/N: Props to Half-Blood Master for helping on the idea-brewing.

Last edited by SleepMode; May 8th, 2020 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Added Image Source
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Teeheeheehee, our baby goth daughter is finally here! I'm so giddy! All those months of theorizing and delving into lore and butchering Ancient Greek not to mention the heart attack Olympos gave us finally paid off! I really enjoyed all the brain juice distillation we did for this and got lots of ideas from it! It was a pleasure to work with you, I look forward for another great collaboration like this one!
    Watch out for Macaria!
    *installs Comment Observation Sentry*
    Last edited by Half-Blood Master; May 8th, 2020 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap, that Persephone is incredibly good and her design is very well tied to the lore of the mecha-gods. Great work, you two!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Best Persephone sheet I've ever seen.

Blog Entries
    Okay i try to talk it now understandable,

Nihilistic ? i didnt meant it nihilistic i meant that our Gods and deities are powerfull and interesting enough ,with which one can make something
    not mecha based
    interesting
    out of it ,so s there no Need for such Extraplanar Entities as this also carry that Nasu does think that our deities are weaker or that he thinks that our deities are not "mysterious enough" .
    Now I get you. I can kinda agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    There's a kindle version for $20 tho, and while it's just the first volume there it's a must read for those who want to look deeper into ancient Chinese myth.
    No worries, I eventually managed to find a translated copy of all the volumes on the Amazon version of my country and it actually arrived this morning. Looking forward to an interesting read. Thanks again!

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "An Assassin, huh... I dunno if I'd call myself one, but hey, it's never too late to try something new, am I right?"

Source

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Autolycus
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C+
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Dislikes: Boredom
    Talent: Thievery, deception, pankration
    Natural Enemy: Sisyphus, Heracles
    Armament: Daggers, fists
    Catalyst: An old helmet found on Mount Parnassus
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. Assassin's feat as a legendary thief, combined with the invisible helmet he received along with a multitude of other blessings from Hermes has granted him this skill at a high rank. That said, since these blessings only include acts of thievery, its rank drops to B when preparations to attack are taken.

Divinity
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As the son of the Greek god Hermes and a human woman, Assassin is effectively a demigod, although he does not seem particularly concerned regarding his lineage.

Personal Skills
    Son of the Messenger God

A skill denoting Assassin's status as the son of Hermes. It was said that he inherited many of his father's skills, including his charming demeanor, agile movements, as well as a penchant for deception and mischief. Granting him a small portion of his father's authority, this skill greatly increases Assassin's agility parameter. Combined with his helmet of invisibility, which further suppresses his presence, it allows Assassin to easily slip in and out of locations of interest undetected.

Morph

A skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. In order to evade capture, it was said that Assassin developed a special magecraft that allowed him to metamorphose both himself and his stolen goods. Its duration is relatively limited, but for a time, it is possible for him to conjure highly convincing disguises, which would greatly aid him in his exploits as a thief.

Golden Rule

A skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. As a legendary thief, Assassin could easily get himself out of any financial difficulties he faced in life. He was always well-off, but since his acts were simply motivated by a desire to seek excitement instead of gathering riches specifically, this skill has suffered a minor negative modifier.

Pankration

A skill denoting one's mastery of the Greek martial art, pankration. Assassin taught the basics of the art to the legendary Greek hero Heracles, but as a thief who prefers to avoid confrontations whenever possible, Assassin himself rarely uses it. Assassin specializes in quick takedown moves that he could use to stealthily dispatch enemies from the shadows. His particular style is ill-suited for prolonged hand-to-hand combat.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Blacks of Whites, Whites of Blacks
    Mazikó Káos

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 5
    Max Targets: 100

A Noble Phantasm symbolizing one of Assassin's hobbies: "To make black of white and white of black, from a hornless animal to a horned one, or a horned one to a hornless". This Noble Phantasm takes the form of several pellets that emit clear smoke when thrown. The smoke itself is not lethal in any way, and its range is small (pellet's range is roughly 5 metres in diameter). The smoke pellets in itself are at best a minor inconvenience to the targets.

Once inhaled, however, this Noble Phantasm greatly amplifies feelings of hostility, suspicion, and paranoia in the target. The target would be unable to differentiate friend and foe and would most likely lash out aggressively out of both fear and range. Even worse, it seems that the effects of this smoke are contagious. If a target who had inhaled this smoke managed to strike another individual, even if that individual never inhaled the initial smoke, that individual would immediately exhibit symptoms of extreme neuroticism and fight-or-flight response similar to the previous target. Thus, it is possible for Assassin to create a widespread, large-scale chaos within his surroundings through the use of this Noble Phantasm. Of course, for Assassin himself, the true purpose of this Noble Phantasm is not to overpower the enemy. Instead it serves simply as a distraction that allows Assassin to escape combat or sneak into certain places while everyone else is completely occupied in the ensuing chaos. The effects of this Noble Phantasm only lasts for about 30 minutes, but normally, that's more than enough time for Assassin to accomplish whatever it is he had set out to do.

Cunning Wolf of the West
    Ponirós Autólykos

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The sublimation of Assassin's status as one of mythology's most successful thieves, as well as the blessing he received from Hermes preventing his acts of thievery from ever being caught. This Noble Phantasm can be best described as "extreme pickpocketing abilities". Assassin is capable of stealing whatever he desires from the target by making even the slightest physical contact with them. While it is normally used to pickpocket keys, documents, or other items of interests, there are two other, less conventional ways this Noble Phantasm could be utilized.

The first allows Assassin to steal Noble Phantasms. Of course, this is strictly limited to physical, "stealable" Noble Phantasms. He could not steal conceptual Noble Phantasms. Furthermore, the stolen Noble Phantasms' ranks are capped at rank C, further reducing its effectiveness on top of Assassin's own unfamiliarity with the weapon. While Assassin himself seem slightly more proficient wielding Noble Phantasms from Greek mythology, it is unlikely that he could ever wield them effectively compared to the original owner. Ultimately, this Noble Phantasm is less about increasing Assassin's offensive capabilities and more about preventing enemies from using their Noble Phantasms on him. Assassin can only possess one "stolen" Noble Phantasm at a time, due to mana constraints.

Another unconventional application of this Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to "steal" up to three ranks of physical parameters from the target while temporarily boosting his own parameters. For every rank of parameter that Assassin had stolen, his Master must supply him with a small fraction of the target's mana cost. These effects last for about 30 minutes, although Assassin can simply do the same thing after a brief cooldown period.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Autolycus, a highly successful thief from Greek mythology who happened to be the son of Hermes and grandfather to Jason and Odysseus. A carefree, if not somewhat cocky man, Assassin is generally very lazy and laid-back, oftentimes smiling and cracking various jokes even in the most tense of situations. Yet at the same time, befitting of his reputations, he also seems to be in a constant state of planning and strategizing. He does not see himself as an Assassin; he doesn't even believe that he has the physical capability to directly kill someone. Thus, he prefers to avoid conflict and stick to the methods he knew best in life, namely espionage and thievery.

Despite his usual laid-back nature, Assassin is highly interested in opportunities to test his limits. Having received various blessings from his father in the act of thievery, he is curious to see just how far they can take him. In life, he gradually stole bigger, more precious valuables until there was nothing else of interest for him to steal. In fact, to him, it seems that the Holy Grail War is simply another chance for him to test his skills. After all, what could be a greater feat than stealing a legendary wish-granting device with various mighty figures from myths and history as his "competitors"? Of course, this mindset may cause him to butt heads with overly serious Masters who cannot comprehend his nature. If he deems the Master to not be "interesting" enough, he's not above backstabbing them. After all, as his first Noble Phantasm had implied, he prioritizes his own objectives (usually his thrill-seeking tendencies) far above the consequences of his actions. As long as he obtains what he sought for, he has no problem with any indirect loss of life caused by the ensuing chaos from his Noble Phantasm.

Deep down, Assassin wishes for a deeper sense of purpose. After all, once he had stolen the greatest, most valuable object known to man... What else is there for him to do? Assassin slightly resents his father, Hermes, for this, believing that from the beginning of his life, Hermes had left him with no other path than to be a thief. Ultimately, while he acknowledges that being a thief can be fun, Assassin wonders if there's something more to life that he's missing out on. He seems to display a different, "cool grandpa" side to himself in the presence of Jason and Odysseus. It was unfortunate that he never got to spend much time with them in life, but judging from their interactions as Servants, it appears that his time with his grandchildren are the closest thing Assassin has to genuine happiness.

Lore
    Autolycus was a successful thief in Greek mythology who resided on Mount Parnassus. He was primarily known for his cunning, calculating wit. Autolycus' ancestry differs according to various versions of his legend, but in most versions he was believed to be the son of Hermes and the beautiful virgin Chione.

Autolycus obtained most of the same skills that his supposed father Hermes possesses, such as the arts of theft and trickery. It was said that he "loved to make white of black, and black of white, from a hornless animal to a horned one, or from horned one to a hornless". He was given the gift that his thievery could not be caught by anyone.

He had a helmet to make him invisible. Autolycus, master of thievery, was also well known for stealing Sisyphus' herd right from underneath him – Sisyphus, who was commonly known for being a crafty king that killed guests, seduced his niece and stole his brothers' throne and was banished to the throes of Tartarus by the gods.

Heracles, the great Greek hero, was taught the art of wrestling by Autolycus. However, Autolycus was a source of trouble in Heracles' life, because when Autolycus stole some cattle from Euboea and Eurytus, they accused Heracles of the deed; upon going mad from these accusations, Heracles killed them and another one of Eurytus' sons, Iphitus. This led to Heracles serving three years of punishment to repent the deed.

Not much else is known regarding Autolycus' life. Perhaps at some point, he had enough of thievery, believing that there was nothing else to accomplish, and decided to settle down and start a family. Of course, we can only guess whether he finally managed to attain that sense of purpose he long sought for afterwards...

Relationships
    Robin Hood, Yan Qing, Billy the Kid:
    "Hoho, fellow legendary outlaws, huh... See that warehouse over there? Fifteen minutes. Let's see who can come back with the most loot!"

James Moriarty:
    "Hmm, I gotta say, his strategies are pretty good. Still though, he's waaay too uptight regarding his plans, saying something like 'for this plan to work, each pawn must move properly with no room for error'... Maybe that's why I work better alone."

Heracles:
    "Ahaha, if it isn't the big guy! Sorry about that time with the cattle, I- Waitwaitwait, put the club down, easy now..."

Odysseus:
    "Haha, that cunning and resourcefulness you displayed on your journey... Guess you really take after me, huh? Now then, tell me more of your adventures!"

Jason:
    "Wow, to think you were able to gather Greece's greatest heroes on your quest, despite all their differences... That's certainly something I'd never be able to do. Sorry I wasn't alive to say it back then, but, well... I'm proud of you, kiddo."

Creator's Notes
    Tried making a more traditional Assassin; a glass cannon who actually had to rely on stealth and distractions to accomplish his objectives. I originally planned for his second NP to be able to steal Command Spells as well, but figured that would be too OP. Other than that, I tried to incorporate some of the Greek mecha aspect to him but couldn't decide on where to put it, so let's say he's more like Jason or Super Orion who is still more human than mecha.

Blog Entries
    Persephone, Kore Soteira:I must admit that this is an good Persephone as i had only thought on some Things burrowed from Hades or Demeter ,but nevertheless really good despite the mecha-thing i wonder how she would react to my Hades ,if she should Encounter my Hades and notice that he is an "other Hades" as the she knew.

Autolycus, Do we start an Greek wave of Servants ? Nice ! He has an good set of skills and i would say that you have succesfully made an "actual Assassin" ,oh and About the mecha Thing dont start with that he respective the Greek mythology is good enough without Mechas.

Blog Entries
    as i saw an certain fresco have i thought how would it be with a sort of "mini-contest" here ,are some other members interested how this contest would be?

In any case the Thema i thought would be to make an servant sheet of one of the persons that are depicted one it either those that are generally Accepted to are depicted on it or alternately could be .

If possible think on which servant you could get if you use it as catalyst for the summoning of your servant and Name an reason for it.

The School of Athens
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 8th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Any thoughts About my idea ?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe it would be better to leave the contest to the contest thread.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also just realised I wrote up some commentary for some recent servants but it didn't post properly. I'll redo it shortly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Maybe it would be better to leave the contest to the contest thread.
    So you mean i should propose it in the contest thread ,righ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Contest is Bi monthly and the next one starts in June and the winner of the last one gets to pick the topic. If the current champ likes your idea and wants to use it then sure but part of the point is that it's revealed on the day it starts so people don't get a head start.

Archer - Oranmiyan

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Oranmiyan Omoluabi Odede, Great Prince of Ife, King of the Yoruba
    Title: The Last Demigod,
    Origin: Africa (13th century)
    Armament: Black and white armour, a sword.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.
    Manifestation Cost: High.
    Catalyst: Part of his staff which broke off

Parameters:
    STR: B (A)
    END: B(A)
    AGI: B (A)
    MGI: B
    LCK: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action: A.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. As a hunter, Archer spent time hunting down his enemies and was renown for it to this very day.

Personal skills:

Divinity: E-.
    Archer is the son of the demigod Ogun in Yoruba religion as well as the grandson of the divine king Oduduwa who was himself an Orisha. As a result, Archer received a gift which he took to wearing his entire life in the form of his amour. Archer also received various attributes which added to his already superior physical capabilities. Despite this, Archer's rank is quite low having degraded significantly due to the twilight of the gods.

Presence Detection: B.
    Archer is capable of detecting the presence of anything within a two-kilometre radius.

Mana Burst: A.
    Can infuse his weapon with energy and fire destructive arrows towards his opponent hitting with the force of a tank, can also boost his already impressive physical capabilities.

Clairvoyance: C+
    Capable of keeping track of fast-moving objects within a range of four kilometres.

Eye of the Mind (False): B+
    Archer is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions when in danger and can deduce an appropriate course of action. As the son of Ogun, he gains the ability to over the course of a battle, gain hints towards his opponents identity mainly through repeated combat and recognition of their weapon. When fighting an opponent with a 'beast' trait, he gains a + trait.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Alawodudu Olodumare - Divine Forge of the Great Blacksmith

Type:
    Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm.
    Range: Varies

Archer’s Noble Phantasm is based on his sword which changed form into a staff and is still in Nigeria to this day. A gift from his ‘godly’ father, Archer can wield godly versions of ordinary weapons which proves incredibly useful though he can only wield one at a time, two if he utilities dual swords and change near instantaneously with shocking ease. If he encounters new weapons, Archer is capable of creating a godly copy for his use with but a touch. As a side effect, Archer is capable of wielding these weapons like a true master.

Ihamora Olorun - Divine Armour, He who has chosen to be controversial

Type: Varies.
    Range: Varies

In life, Oranmiyan was said to be light skinned on one side and ebony black on the other signifying that he was of two fathers. In this manner, it forms a suit of armour, white on one side and black on the other recognising his divinity and humanity simultaneously. Simply wearing this armour boosts his stats considerably but doubles mana usage. If need be, Archer can completely tap into his godly form for a brief period of time, tripling his mana usage again or use it to completely overpower an attack or defence by chanting ‘O Olorun; Hear my Prayer’. Or he could completely tap into his human form lowering his stats but allowing him to avoid anti divine weapons. Repeated combat and an attack from A+ and above can shatter the armour leaving him in simple armour.

Lore
    Spoiler:

The grandson and favoured heir of the divine king Oduduwa, the servant summoned is Oranmiyan before he became king. In this manner, Oranmiyan was the stalwart defender of Ife as the city had no standing military at the time. He was said to be a demigod and Oduduwa’s son who had relations with his mother. He was also a great hunter as well as warrior like his two fathers. Oranmiyan is till this day revered with a yearly festival held by his descendant and reigning successor.

Appearance

Spoiler:

A well muscled dark skinned man at six feet tall, it would not be hard to describe Oranmiyan as a model chiseled from stone and brought to life. He has a buzz cut with heterochromic eyes, one red and the other golden.

Personality
    Spoiler:

Oranmiyan in this form is boisterous and mocking, capable of tearing apart his opponents both physically and mentally. He served at the front, defending the Ife from any opponents. Oranmiyan in this manner enjoys the thrill of battle and is not unafraid of utilising tactics that would be unchivalrous as long as it ends the battle quickly in his favour and he can leave. In this manner, he priorities saving energy and utilities blitzkrieg tactics, a manner he adopted as being the one defending Ife.

He would typically get along 'interesting' Masters and in this current form as long as he has fun and the Master can provide him with some entertainment, has little desire for the Holy Grail.

Miscellaneous.
    Archer, Saber and Lancer forms would basically be the same with same changed up stats. Rider would be a Double Summon with Caster and would be his older form as the ‘king’ and the first Alaafin of the Oyo Empire. As for Eternal Arms Mastery, I thought of giving him Imperial Privilege but that would be probably for his Rider form as in this form (Archer/Saber/Lancer), he isn’t ‘actually’ the first Alaafin of the Oyo Empire, I couldn’t really think of another skill similar to that. Hope you guys like it. This is the first time I thought of it. I’ve got ideas for other servants, mostly Nigerian (because I am) as well as others. I couldn’t find any suitable picture so sorry for that.
    Last edited by Ogun98; May 12th, 2020 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Modified some of the stats

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, Moremi's husband.
    Do note that Eternal Arms Mastery doesn't actually confer fighting ability as such, but rather prevents degradation of fighting Skills. For a Skill signifying a great warrior, Eye of the Mind (both True and False) and Instinct work better. Odede as a Noble Phantasm also seems weirdly specific, given the lack of a clear mythological basis for such a thing (other than being a great hunter).
    If you're open to suggestions, I think that rather than him having Divinity (and at such a high rank for a relatively young Heroic Spirit too), the armor NP might function as his "divine body" of sorts, otherwise retaining its current functionality. Presence Detection (assuming its based on his talents as a hunter) might also be replaced by some unique Skill that confers him with a tracking ability and bonuses against beasts.

Other than that, welcome to the thread. The sheet is very good, even if some bits of it strike me as odd.
    It could benefit from a Personality and Appearance section, though.

Thanks Shiki.

I understand what you mean about Odede but I kind of put it there to show that he was a hunter as it's mentioned a lot, but it is oddly specific so probably not a good fit. As for Presence Detection, I wanted to put a unique skill which would fit but I get what you mean.

Eternal Arms Mastery is mostly there to show that he can wield all the weapons at a high level but I removed it.

As for his Divinity, I lowered it to C. But I would like to ask why you think it shouldn't be there? Oduduwa in some myths is said to be a Divine Spirit (Orisha) who usurped his brother's role as first King starting the feud between them and Ogun is also said to be Oranmiyan's father. As for photos, I couldn't find a suitable photo that fit best so I didn't put one there.

Thanks for the info! Surprised you knew who he was so that's good.
    Last edited by Ogun98; May 10th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogun98 View Post
    Thanks Shiki.

I understand what you mean about Odede but I kind of put it there to show that he was a hunter as it's mentioned a lot, but it is oddly specific so probably not a good fit. As for Presence Detection, I wanted to put a unique skill which would fit but I get what you mean.

Eternal Arms Mastery is mostly there to show that he can wield all the weapons at a high level but I removed it.

As for his Divinity, I lowered it to C. But I would like to ask why you think it shouldn't be there? Oduduwa in some myths is said to be a Divine Spirit (Orisha) who usurped his brother's role as first King starting the feud between them and Ogun is also said to be Oranmiyan's father. As for photos, I couldn't find a suitable photo that fit best so I didn't put one there.

Thanks for the info! Surprised you knew who he was so that's good.
    The Divinity thing is mostly since the Age of Gods (and thus their influence in the world) ended in year 1 AD as per Nasuverse canon. Thus, a person born in the 13th century, even if he is in part (some level of) a Divinity, the degree of Divine power would probably be reduced thanks to the time difference since they heyday of the gods.

As for possible images, I dredged up a few. They're rather poor in terms of quality, though. Also they don't really wear armor and have unfitting weaponry (though the shapeshifting weapon bit might cover that part).

And I knew who he was mostly because I've done some research on the Orisha before, and I also made a sheet for Moremi Ajasoro a few pages back.