Page 486 of 620 FirstFirst ... 386436476481484485486487488491496536586 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Avery: Does her NP just not have a name?

Blog Entries
    Feels weird to be making Servants again

Really now? Can’t you people just leave me alone?

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Ōtakemaru
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Height: 212 cm.
    Weight: 85 kilo.
    Dislikes: Uninvited visitors. Incessant interruptions. Noisy people.
    Natural Enemy: Suzuka Gozen

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: EX
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction (-):
    Caster does not possess this Skill.

Territory Creation (A):
    Can transform any structure into his Noble Phantasm Akujiō. Even if it is a small hut, Caster can transform it into his imposing fortress.

Independent Action (A+):
    While in possession of the sword Kenmyouren, Caster studied and learned of its true nature. He tied his own soul into the blade, effectively making it his vessel should his body ever be destroyed. So long as Kenmyouren continues to exist, Caster can reconstitute his own form.

Personal Skills:
    Bad Road King (A):
    A Skill declaring both Caster’s authority and his power. A master of unknown magics with strength and durability that surpassed all others, Caster claimed dominion over a small portion of Japan and remained unchallenged until the princess of Suzuka.

Shapeshift (A+):
    An oni of many shapes, Caster was known to take on human forms from children to the elderly, most of which were told of in is fictional courting of Suzuka. Still, it was in their battle that he changed to tower of his opponents and even split himself into one thousand smaller demons to overwhelm them.

Oni-kind Demon (A):
    Skill that represents the superpower as well as the demonic nature of an Oni. Only Oni and mixed-race beings with Oni blood can acquire this Skill. A mixed Skill of Natural Demon, Monstrous Strength, Charisma, Mana Burst, etc.

Oni's Head (EX):
    Both times he was decapitated, he still lived, attempting to kill the ones who did it both times by biting their heads only to fail like another Great Yōkai.

Noble Phantasm:
    Kenmyouren: Three Thousand Million Great Worlds (EX)
    Anti-Fortress

A sword that reflects the Trichiliocosm, the infinite parallel worlds that existence at the same time as the present of the current world. However, this is merely an effect of its true power of being connected to and drawing power from those infinite realities.

Drawing upon its power, Caster is able to perform even greater magical feats, unleash incredibly destructive attacks from the sword, and view the different possibilities of any given moment to adjust his strategies. Using this final function inflicts a high amount of mental stress on Caster, making it nearly unviable in a combat scenario. Though, were he desperate, he may risk it anyway.

Akujiō: Dark Cloud Over Mount Suzuka (A)
    Bounded Field

The magical fortress Caster constructed in Takkoku-no-Iwaya Temple and later on Mt. Suzuka, Akujiō is a bounded field that enforces the concept of “the fortress of Ōtakemaru” on a designated building and surrounding area.

Upon entering the bounded field, the space within is expanded to reveal a stormy landscape dominated by a dark stone fortress. Within the field, Caster can control the environment in its entirety, stirring up the ever-present storm or even calling in hallucinatory fog to send enemies into disarray.

However, this Noble Phantasms greatest strength is its ability to go completely undetected. Manifesting from Caster’s adamant desire to be left alone, This powerful concealing effect allows people to enter the area of the field without passing into it. It is only with Caster’s permission that one may enter it, otherwise needing knowledge of its existence to force entry

Lore

There once was an oni named Ōtakemaru.
    Ōtakemaru was a great and powerful oni, one who had struck fear in the hearts of the people of Japan. This oni conquered his own portion of Japan, taking over a temple and establishing a fortress. This is where he resided for centuries, less and less frequently interacting and causing the chaos he once did.

Ōtakemaru had slowly grown tired of what he once had reveled in. No armies could harm him. No magics could match his. No bloodshed could satisfy him. As time waned on, Ōtakemaru simply began to enjoy his own isolated life, alone to work on his magics unbothered by the bothersome humans that still feared him.

He would continue this way until a brand-new annoyance reared its head. A new oni had taken up residence nearby on Mt. Suzuka and was sending constant missives of servitude under the guise of ‘conquering Japan together’. It was not hard to understand she wanted him to do it for her.

He ignored the incessant whining and didn’t think much of it. It was only when rumors of oni being slain in swaths by two warriors that he began to be concerned, especially when the name Suzuka Gozen reached his ears. Still, he saw the best solution as simply not interacting with the world as he had done for so long.

Which made it even more surprising when Suzuka approached him with an offer of marriage. He couldn’t understand it. Why could this woman simply leave him alone? He would’ve rejected her outright had it not been for what she offered in the marriage.

The Sanmyō no ken. Three divine blades of great power that intrigued him to no end. Accepting the proposal, he summarily did as he had always done: ignore her as he explored his actual interests. He studied the swords for three years, learning how they interacted with the world and the depths of their power.

Unfortunately, his lack of attention on anything else was his undoing, as Suzuka had been wearing down his own defenses the entire time. Once she believed he was weak enough, she attempted to retrieve her three swords for her return to Sakanoue no Tamuramaro, but Ōtakemaru devised her intentions and drove her out. While she managed to take back two swords, the third, Kenmyouren, remained in his possession.

The two oni hunters attacked his fortress, and, after a long and arduous battle, they managed to decapitate Ōtakemaru and destroy his head, killing him. However, unbeknownst to them, Ōtakemaru had planned for this eventuality. He had magically tied his own soul to the sword, turning it into his vessel until he could reconstitute his body.

As the hunters grew older, they entrusted Kenmyouren to their daughter, Korin, seeing her as their successor. Unfortunately, it was while in her possession that Ōtakemaru had grown strong enough to manifest once more, and his first action was to kill the person entrusted with the sword.

Seeing themselves as even, Ōtakemaru took the sword and would rebuild his fortress once more, but his time would be cut short when the hunters returned for their revenge. Having not amassed enough power to reach his near invincibility, Ōtakemaru was once more decapitated. Instead of destroying the head though, they instead sealed the still living head within a temple, preventing his spirit from returning to the sword, and that is where he resided until both he and the sword finally faded away.

At least he finally got his wish.

Personality

An imposing figure who just wants to be left alone, Ōtakemaru is someone easily described as an introvert. Far from the monstrous oni he was in his youth, his increase in power is a stark contrast to his mellowed personality. He values his alone time greatly, going out of his way to avoid others, even using magics more powerful than the task requires to do so. It has caused a few problems around Chaldea, Servants with the ability to sense the magics becoming concerned about possible infiltrators.

Despite this, it would be wrong to say that he dislikes people. It is more that most people can be too much of a bother for him. People who are large forces of personality are utterly exhausting to him, and he can’t stand the pompous or self-righteous. His ideal person is someone who calm, easygoing, and won’t drag him into an hourlong conversation.

None of this is to say he is a pinnacle of calm. He can quickly become frustrated with others, especially those who are extremely pushy. His younger, brasher self who loved the thrill and carnage still resides within him, and usually comes out whenever he gets pushed into a fight. In the end though, he’d rather make things even than go overboard even when in that state, as that would just lead to more annoyance down the road.

The only thing that can truly bring him to interact with others is finding something he is interested in. Some knowledge, technique, or magic that catches his fancy. A truly fascinating subject is something that can pull him out of his shell, but the subject is all that calls his attention. If there is a person attached to it, they are often of little consequence to him outside their relation to it.

Relationships

Suzuka Gozen: Leave me be, you insufferable woman. I have no time for your ludicrous fantasies.

Minamoto-no-Raikou: He’s happy she simply avoids him. Makes his inherent dislike even less likely to come out.

Tamamo-no-Mae: I see you have calmed down in this time. Rather surprising.

Shuten-douji: A drink? Hm… Perhaps one.

Sasaki Kojirou: Tsubame Gaeshi… Show me!

Craft Essence

A Drink?
    I do not understand others.

Human, demon, or oni. They are all enigmas to me.

They do not come with set rules. There is no truly correct answer to interacting with them.

No matter how long I study or speak with them, I am continually shown there will always be a divide.

It is simply better that I do not. Both sides unburdened from an attempt at understanding.

And yet, though they frustrate, there are times when it would be welcome to have another close.

A presence nearby, simply sharing a drink.

[Homesick Dark - Fire Emblem Fates]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 07:00 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Avery: Does her NP just not have a name?
    Sorry I forgot to add it haha, should be fine now

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of the Crumbling Throne
    -- Scourge of the West, Bane of the Romans --

"Servant Berserker... are you the one who called for me? Hmph, you seem rather puny to command one such as myself. Still, I suppose you'll do, for now. I am more than aware that there are more than one kind of power in this world. Seeing how many Heroic Spirits you have at your beck and call, I assume you understand that as well. Very well, 'praetor'! I shall become your sword! Let us march forward and bring ruin upon your enemies!"
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

Spiritron Dress: Summer Greeting
    "Oh, please do not feel intimidated by my form. You'd be mistaken to think of me as some... barbaric, uncivilized brute. I consider myself quite 'civilized', if I do say so myself. You can't accomplish the things I did through brute force alone, after all. Even if my blood is technically that of a barbarian, so to speak, I try to keep that side of me in check. Now then, would you like to join me for a game of chess, or a cup of tea?"

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Rider, Assassin, Avenger

True Name: Flavius Ricimer
    Alignment: Lawful Evil (closer to chaotic evil in truth)
    Origin: Western Roman Empire (5th century CE)

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Likes: Masterminding conspiracies, gullible people, discovering new cultures, tearing down empires, "sophisticated" hobbies
    Dislikes: Being seen as a mindless brute, betrayal, disobedience, hypocrisy
    Talent: Manipulation, suppressing his "barbaric" side, "disposing" uncooperative allies
    Natural Enemy: Majorian, Aurelian, Romulus
    Armament: Sword, armor, "familiars" from his Noble Phantasm
    Catalyst: A seal bearing his figure, might also be summoned through any catalyst meant for Avitus, Majorian, Libius Severus, Anthemius, or Olybrius

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (EX)

A Class Skill that raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. As a Servant, Berserker seemingly retains most of his sanity. He is perfectly capable of communicating eloquently and formulating complex battle strategies. Rather, his "madness" takes the form of a subconscious compulsion to tear down organizations, institutions, and empires. The larger and more far-reaching the empire, the more this madness tempts him, accompanied by greater stat boosts. Even then, his madness does not necessarily manifest as a terrible, uncontrollable rampage. It is a simple, yet ever-present desire to "destroy" through any means necessary, be it open conflict, assassinations, or political maneuvers.

"Of course a 'barbarian' who desecrated a 'bastion of civilization' such as Rome would be seen as nothing more than a mad beast... still, as you can see, I am nothing like your average incorrigible Berserker! Exchanging reason for pure power... really, what sort of strategy is that!? No, when your foe is as powerful as mine, you can't afford to lose your sanity. You have to think of long-term strategies, while keeping your mind open to new opportunities. Exerting absolute control through the sword is all well and good, but there will be times where you need to perform more... delicate measures."

Personal Skills
    Civilization Erosion (EX)

A subconscious Skill bestowed upon those known to bring down "civilizations". Anything in Berserker's grasp is transformed into its best form most suited for himself at the given moment. This is based purely on his own perspective, rather than what is objectively considered "best". A man known for using anything in his disposal to achieve his goals, including military might, wealth, and political manipulation, Berserker appears to be a natural at adopting new strategies and maximizing their effectiveness. Thus, the Western Roman Empire fell not to a massive natural disaster, nor any of their long-term rivals, but to a simple "barbarian" of ignoble birth.

"To think history would grant me such an honor! I have no objections to the Skill itself, but when I think about it... am I really that special? Because I toppled the Western Roman Empire? Think of the Visigoths, the Ostrogoths, the Suebi, the Gauls, the Vandals... long before my time, the Romans had already indulged themselves in the act of eradicating 'lesser' civilizations! So what if I used their own tactics against them!? Whether you'd like to admit it or not, most of history consists of those in power devouring those without! Be it through swords, coins, or politicians, the cycle will continue, with or without me!"

Puppeteer's Charisma (A+)

Berserker's barbarian blood prevented him from attaining any position of direct leadership throughout his lifetime. At most, he was appointed as magister militum (military commander), but this position did not grant him much access into the empire's inner workings. Rather, he utilized his cunning to appoint and manipulate five puppet Emperors, essentially granting himself the title of Emperor in all but name while avoiding most of the risks involved with actually becoming Emperor. Eventually, it was through his machinations that the Western Roman Empire fell.

A variant of Charisma and Hero Creation best suited not for those who lead from the front, but those who do so from the shadows. Berserker himself receives no benefit from the Charisma effect. Rather, he can bestow them upon any other individual in exchange for their "loyalty". Unbeknownst to the willing party, accepting this offer comes with a secondary effect of drawing enemy attention towards them, while weakening Berserker's own presence. Furthermore, should the subject possess Skills such as Charisma or certain royal authorities of their own, becoming Berserker's "puppet" allows him to temporarily shut down these Skills at will. Berserker may only possess one "puppet" at a time, yet considering his track record, one is more than enough for him.

"A shame that I never got to hold power directly, but I believe it's for the best. You are familiar with the Sword of Damocles, yes? Now what if I tell you that you can gain all the benefits of kingship without that accursed sword hanging over your head? You just need to find someone else to sit there- preferably someone passionate and charismatic, but not too passionate and charismatic- as you whisper empty promises of wealth and influence into their ears. And if that sword ended up decapitating them one day? Then you find someone else, simple as that. By the way, praetor, I am just the tiniest bit curious, but allow me to ask... just how long will your heart hold true? If you ever start doubting your capabilities, I'd be very happy to take that burden off your shoulders. All you have to do is sit on that throne and heed my words."

Cultural Observation (A-)

A Skill considered to be one level higher than your standard Human Observation. Rather than observing individuals, Berserker is skilled at observing entire societies, learning their ways and incorporating their very cultures into his strategies. An impressive feat for a boy of barbarian blood, to learn the ways of Rome and earn a high-ranking position in the empire... only to use that power to destroy Rome itself. A master of adaptation, Berserker is quick to familiarize himself to the norms and mannerisms of any place or era he's summoned in, to the point that he could pass for a natural resident of an area after spending just a few days there. However, his twisted views on humanity and empires as a whole may occasionally cloud his judgment, revealing his more monstrous side.

"Haha, you know how it is; when in Rome, live as Romans do! I spent years studying their behaviors, their lifestyles, their sciences, their government... everything. All to orchestrate a magnificent fall to ruin befitting of a shining beacon like Rome! Seeing the bloody chaos unfold made all those years worth it! The sayings were true! The brighter the fire, the taller the tower, the more satisfying it is to see them extinguished! Crushed like mere insects by the side of the road! This is exactly what makes your journey so exciting, praetor! How many more worlds will you deny!? How many more dreams will you trample in the name of your survival!? It seems I won't be running out of entertainment anytime soon!"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Uncrowned Lord of the Five Emperors
    Incoronatus Imperatoris

"Avitus, Majorian, Libius Severus, Anthemius, Olybrius... Five Emperors, dancing upon the palm of one man. The time has come once again! Rise! Let the call of ruin resound once more! Incoronatus Imperatoris!"

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

The five Emperors Berserker manipulated to achieve the fall of the Western Roman Empire. An Emperor in all but name, one who never wore a crown on his own head, yet whose might and influence arguably exceeded many others before him. Even in death, these five puppet Emperors remain chained to Berserker's Spirit Origin, allowing him to summon them as familiars.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of five "coffins" that Berserker may summon at will from the ground. Each of them contains an Emperor whose movements and actions he can control telepathically. Unless he is hooked to a large mana source, Berserker can only summon one Emperor at a time. Furthermore, managing more than one "puppet" at any given moment may inflict a significant mental strain upon himself. That said, each Emperor possesses different abilities, granting this Noble Phantasm great versatility. Furthermore, similar to how Berserker "disposed" of Emperors who had outlived their usefulness, he may also "detonate" any of these summoned Emperors in a manner similar to a suicide bomb, incurring another variety of effects depending on the Emperor. Every time an Emperor is defeated or detonated, Berserker requires a brief cooldown time before he can summon the same Emperor again.

Avitus
    The first Emperor, one whose defeat at Berserker's hands marked the barbarian's rise to power. The Emperor was seen as a weak-willed traitor by the Romans thanks to his close association with the Visigoths, in particular with their king, Theodoric II. His reign was rife with nepotism, and he neglected Rome and its citizens after the devastating Sack of 455. The people's resentment finally culminated in a revolt led by Berserker and his fellow Roman General Majorian. Avitus' army was crushed, and while the Emperor was spared, he was forced to abdicate the throne and retire as bishop of Piacenza, removing him from the conflict entirely and leaving Berserker free to enact the next step of his plan.

While not much of a fighter, the summoned Avitus' presence embodies the concept of "abdication", nullifying royal authorities within his surroundings and locking out certain Skills, weapons, and Noble Phantasms that stem from one's position as royalty. Upon "disposing" him, a blinding light envelops the battlefield, before teleporting the affected foes to a place far from the battlefield, accompanied with a disorienting effect that makes them temporarily forget about the conflict at hand.

"Avitus... the first taste of victory is an unforgettable one. I only spared you back then because you've served your purpose already. A perfect backdoor entrance for me into the world of Roman politics. Whatever the case, I do hope your monastic life is a peaceful one, 'bishop'. Eh? You died just a year later under mysterious circumstances? Well, don't look at me. I'm sure it was simply the consequences of your own actions catching up to you."

Majorian
    The second Emperor. Berserker's old friend whom he endorsed to claim the Throne following Avitus' deposition. A brilliant soldier who strove to restore the Western Roman Empire from the chaotic state it was in (and quite possibly the only one among the five to qualify as an actual Servant). He fought rigorously against enemies of the empire and enacted reforms to Rome's governmental organizations, removing corrupt senators and incompetent administrators along the way. For a second, it appeared as if the empire may still be saved. Alas, Majorian overlooked one major threat to the Empire; not the corrupt nobles nor the savage barbarians outside, but his closest friend. The resentment held by the ruling elite towards Majorian was already at a boiling point. Berserker simply added fuel to the fire. Finally, upon returning from one of his campaigns, Majorian was arrested, tortured, and executed, putting the final nail on Rome's coffin.

The most battle-ready Emperor among the five, the summoned Majorian dons a powerful spear and heavy armor. Befitting of an Emperor who fought numerous enemies under unfavorable circumstances, as well as a target for the people's hatred, his presence inflicts massive bloodlust within his vicinity, pushing affected targets to attack him while disregarding everything else in their surroundings. He serves as a perfect distraction, as one would require a powerful mental resistance ability to discern Berserker's presence amidst the carnage. Upon "disposing" him, the people's bloodlust would lose its greatest focus. Representing the death of Rome's final ray of hope and the empire's rapid fall into chaos afterwards, this bloodlust would then completely run out of control as affected targets rampage with no regard for friend or foe.

"Majorian, old friend! A shame what happened to you, but I suppose we simply must do what we must. It's nothing personal. Just look at you! The hero who would save Rome in its darkest hour! The only one who stood between our glorious empire and utter ruin! Really, seeing that brilliant light you gave off... it's practically begging for me to extinguish it! How could I ever resist!? You know how it is, my friend; keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
    "Hmph, this monologue isn't turning out as exciting as I'd hoped it would be. Perhaps you being a silent, soulless puppet here is part of the reason why. I miss the actual Majorian and his banter..."

Libius Severus
    The third Emperor. While Majorian's rule was closesly assisted by Berserker prior to his betrayal, the two still had their disagreements and differing viewpoints. His replacement, however... Libius Severus was a completely obedient puppet to Berserker. Little is known about the Emperor's life and character, beyond the fact that he was a puppet. By that time, the people already knew that Berserker was their ruler in all but name, although there was little they could have done. Thus, every imperial action taken at the time by Severus is attributed to Berserker. He ruled for four years, before (supposedly) dying of natural causes.

Upon its manifestation, the summoned Libius Severus instead takes the form of a copy of Berserker himself, as the public considered their wills to be one and the same. This copy's appearance and movements are almost perfectly identical to Berserker's own, save for the greatly reduced health and durability (essentially a glass cannon). While his utility is limited, facing two Berserkers simultaneously is enough to confuse and disorient foes. Upon the puppet's defeat or "disposal", an effect similar to disengage is applied, causing enemies to temporarily forget about the true Berserker while his injuries are partially healed. After all, if Severus and Berserker is practically one and the same, killing Severus must also mean killing Berserker. Thus, with Berserker "dead", what else is there to worry about?

"Oh, how I love an obedient little puppet! It really made things a whole lot easier. Still, perhaps Severus was a little too spineless. It was admittedly a blunder for me to reveal myself like that. I should have looked for someone with a little more backbone so I could cover my tracks better. That way it would truly appear as if my orders came through his mouth rather than my own. Oh well, consider that a lesson learned in the art of puppetry!"

Anthemius
    The fourth Emperor. A warrior who sought to put an end to two of Rome's most persistent enemies, the Visigoths and the Vandals. Throughout his campaigns, Berserker adeptly "served" under him as magister militum... at least until they had a falling out. It all started when Anthemius accused Romanus (a friend of Berserker) of treachery and condemned him to death. This conflict eventually spiraled into the Emperor threatening to expose the magister's more... underhanded dealings. Coincidentally, the Vandals rapidly began gaining ground before the Emperor's plan could be realized (whether Berserker had anything to do with this is a matter of debate). Afterwards, Berserker swiftly organized an alliance with the Vandals and proclaimed a respected politician by the name of Olybrius as the next Emperor, while painting Anthemius as a traitor. After a few months of war, Anthemius was captured and decapitated either by Berserker himself, or his nephew, Gundobad.

The summoned Anthemius is quite well-equipped for battle, befitting of his numerous military campaigns. Yet wherever he goes, a small army of undead barbarians would rise from the ground to attack him. While these barbarians pose no threat to Servants, their sheer numbers serve to add even more chaos on top of an already chaotic battlefield. Upon the puppet's defeat or "disposal", the individual who landed the final hit would have their presence heavily broadcasted across a large area for the next few hours. Throughout this period, no matter where they try to run or hide, others will be able to find them, reminiscent of the Emperor's fruitless retreat from the conflict.

"No, no, this won't do either. Romanus and Anthemius... it's best for the puppets to get along, you know? I can't have one of them picking fights with the other and unveiling my plans. I know I said I wanted someone with a little more backbone earlier, but having too much passion and enthusiasm is also a negative in my book. For one, they might just stumble upon things not meant for their eyes. By that point, I had to deal with him directly... not that I don't enjoy such direct interventions from time to time, though!"

Olybrius
    The fifth and final Emperor Berserker manipulated before his death in 472. The monster who destroyed the Western Roman Emperor died just six weeks after the new Emperor's coronation, after entrusting his titles to his nephew Gundobad. Meanwhile, the sickly Olybrius died just seven months after. Following his death, the empire experienced an even more rapid succession of Emperors, none of whom were able to effectively consolidate power. With the fall of Romulus Augustulus at the hands of Odoacer a few years later, the Western Roman Empire ceased to exist, and all remaining imperial power was relocated far to the far-off Constantinople in the east. As for Olybrius himself, his reign was short and uneventful. Little was known about the man, beyond the fact that he was sickly and preferred to attend to religious matters despite the complete state of political turmoil that Rome was in at the time.

The summoned Olybrius is seemingly the weakest and most fragile of the five puppets. His movements are stiff and sluggish. However, his body emits an ominous miasma that poisons anyone in his vicinity, save for Berserker himself. It would not take much effort for most Servants to take down this puppet, yet doing so would bring out an even more dangerous effect. Upon his defeat or "disposal", a curse is released from his body that greatly suppresses the concept of "recovery". Healing received from Skills and Noble Phantasms is severely diminished, and beneficial buffs have their duration greatly shortened. Furthermore, for the next few moments, Skills must undergo a luck check before they can be activated. Failing the check would cause said Skill to fail to trigger entirely. A chaotic effect befitting of a crumbling empire that had passed the point of no return.

"Hmm... ahaha, this is embarrassing to admit, but I am honestly not too familiar with this one. I mean, sure, I orchestrated his rise to power, but afterwards, I was too focused with pursuing Anthemius to pay attention to his decisions as Emperor. Not to mention I lost my life soon after. I entrusted him to Gundobad for the most part, 'baby's first puppet' and all that. We all need to start somewhere, yes? Anyway, it didn't surprise me one bit that this fool croaked just months after his coronations. I say he was a little too passive, but I wouldn't blame him, knowing the state Rome was already in by that time. Even from my deathbed back then, I could see the empire going up in flames... and I felt as if my entire life was worth it for that moment alone."

Lore
    Flavius Ricimer (418-472), was a Romanized Germanic general who effectively ruled the remaining territory of the Western Roman Empire from 461 until his death in 472, with a brief interlude in which he contested power with Anthemius. Deriving his power from his position as magister militum of the Western Empire, Ricimer exercised political control through a series of puppet emperors.

Little is known regarding Ricimer's youth beyond the fact that he was born to a barbarian tribe. A prominent theory states that he was Suevic from his father's side, and Visigothic from his mother's. He may have been a grandson to the Visigothic king Wallia or the Suevic king Hermeric, making him a member of royalty, but these claims are impossible to verify.

What is known for certain, however, is that Ricimer joined the Western Roman Empire's military force in his youth, under the magister militum Flavius Aetius, alongside another young soldier by the name of Majorian, whom he befriended. As for why he chose to join the empire, it's a common custom of the time for children of subjugated tribes to do so in the name of "servitude". Through the years, both Ricimer and Majorian rose through the ranks of the military together, their skills in battle deemed second only to each other.

Tragedy struck in 455 AD, when Vandals sacked the empire amidst their war with the Emperor Petronius Maximus. The Emperor was killed by an angry mob just a few weeks before the sack, yet his replacement, Avitus, was no better. His irresponsible actions incited even more rage from the Roman populace, and a revolt was imminent. It was here that Ricimer and Majorian first earned their claim to fame. The two rallied the citizens of Rome against their Emperor and successfully deposed him. Majorian was declared as the next Emperor, and while Ricimer's barbarian blood prevented him from ever taking the throne for himself, Majorian still appointed him as magister militum, a high-ranking military command in the empire. Yet unbeknownst to the new Emperor... Ricimer's ambitions ran much deeper than that. The Sack of Rome was just a prelude to a much larger tragedy.

Under his role, Majorian enacted numerous reforms to the empire's administration, military, and economy. Many considered him a hero, but he soon found himself greatly unpopular with the senatorial aristocracy. Ricimer covertly manipulated the disgruntled aristocrats to amass power, before betraying his old friend Majorian. The Emperor was imprisoned, tortured, and executed. Afterwards, Ricimer waited for three months before placing on the imperial throne a person he believed he could manipulate. He finally chose Libius Severus, a senator of no political distinction, probably selected to please the aristocrats. Thus, the foundations of Ricimer's plans were set; he retained the influential title of magister militum, remained free from the dangers faced by actual Emperors, and had little to no opposition to his shadow rule. With Majorian's death, the fate of the Western Roman Empire was sealed.

Over the next few years, Ricimer continued to exert his influence through a series of puppet Emperors. While the Eastern Emperor Leo I refused to acknowledge most of Ricimer's political decisions, there was little he could have done to remove him. Thus, the reign of Ricimer continued unimpeded... at least until 470. The new Emperor Anthemius accused the imperial chancellor Romanus of treachery. This accusation soon spiraled out of control, into an all-out war between the Emperor and his magister militum. This war eventually ended with the execution of Anthemius and the appointment of Olybrius as the next Emperor. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), Ricimer soon died from a hemorrhage he received during his battle with Anthemius. The monster was dead at last... yet the damage was done. Prior to his death, Ricimer had already entrusted his titles to his nephew Gundobad. All the while, the empire was already set on its path to ruin. Thus the Western Roman Empire fell, never to recover.

Description
    "Hoho, if it isn't my dear praetor! What brings you here today? Care to join me for teatime among civilized men, accompanied with a dash of philosophical discussion? I am certain that your perspective would prove invaluable for our coming battles. Please, I'll even demonstrate you my skills in brewing tea and preparing snacks!"

Source

"To burn down cities, raid settlements, and behead soldiers, all while I relish upon the tears of widows and children... is that what you expect me to say!? The nerve! What sort of monster do you take me for, praetor!? As I've been saying, I am a perfectly civilized individual, thank you very much. I enjoy, uh... chess, afternoon tea, classical music, and intellectual discussions! See!? Surely no barbarian could ever derive joy from such mundane things! Therefore, I must be a very sophisticated man indeed, hahaha!"

Dislikes:
    "I don't think I need to point this out to you, praetor, but... prejudice is bad, okay? I mean I could wear the most luxurious robes and the most expensive gemstones Rome had to offer, while spending years proving my skills in both military and political affairs, and people would still look at me funny, all because of my 'barbarian' blood! Whoever decided that Rome was the paragon of civilization!? Why does that dichotomy of 'civilized' and 'barbaric' even exist in the first place!? Who cares about whatever backwater village I come from, so long as I can do my job correctly!? And I happen to be very good at my job..."

Bond 5
    "I believe I've finally found an answer to my previous questions, praetor. Rome is regarded so highly because it's the strongest! It's as simple as that! Therefore, everyone outside its walls must be immoral, barbaric cavemen that deserved to be subjugated as part of some 'civilizing' process! All because they had the misfortune of being weak! Seeing that sort of brilliant light shining from the capital, the way they look down on everyone else... it's practically inviting me to crush them! To prove that once the cities burned, the walls crumbled, and food was on short supply, they're all no different from the 'barbarians' they looked down on so much! Who cares if my atrocities were motivated by some childish envy!? Nothing feels better than proving that point!"

Dislikes:
    "Hypocrisy. People cursed my name for laying waste upon Rome as if I destroyed a piece of paradise itself, but have they ever cursed Rome for what they did ever since centuries before my time? No, they have this romanticized depiction of the Empire that paints it as some glorious paragon of civilization. All because they did things first! They invented new things and amassed the largest armies first! You never hear anyone mourning the Suebi or the Visigoths because history considered them as nothing more than 'necessary casualties' to the ever-expanding glory of Rome! But this is where they're wrong: Rome is not special. Larger empires have and will continue to rise and fall. The people cursed me for showing that inevitable truth before their eyes. Really, it would be much better if everyone learned just how... fragile civilizations truly are! I am more than happy to provide another live demonstration!"

Wish:
    "A golden cup that grants wishes? I have no immediate use of it, but I believe it's best for you to entrust it to me for safekeeping regardless. No, really, I'm not planning on using it behind your back or anything like that! See, I derive joy from bringing empires to ruin through complex political maneuvers and carefully-plotted assassinations. I enjoy the process of slowly, gradually peeling away at their hypocrisies. Now where's the fun to be had in a magic cup that allows me to wipe empires off the face of the earth in an instant!? I'd rather stick to my tested-and-true methods, thank you."

A Berserker who tries very hard to convince the world that he is not a Berserker. He is very self-conscious of being seen as a "barbarian", so while he does possess a rowdier, more chaotic side to himself, he tends to keep that aspect of his under wraps through the persona of a jovial, affable man. He is quick to adapt to modern culture, easily picking up new trends and hobbies from the modern world not long after he's summoned. That said, his obsession with being seen as "civilized" may also backfire with him picking up new habits solely for the sake of being seen as "classy". In that way, he's closer to a kooky old man who tries too hard, only to unintentionally appear as a pretentious prick and get comically embarrassed the moment his "barbaric" side leaks out.

...At least, that is the face that Berserker usually shows to the public. The "true" Berserker is still very much a cunning, ruthless monster single-mindedly obsessed with the idea of toppling empires. He would not consider himself an anarchist in part due to the "barbaric" connotation of the word, but also because he expresses no interest in living under whatever lawless system he himself created. Rather, he simply relishes in the act of dismantling established systems and proving the point that the divide between the "civilized" and the "barbaric" is actually much smaller than you think. He's an especially avid believer of the principle saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall", as the greater his opponent, the more motivated he becomes in orchestrating a grand ruin just for them. When asked about his "true" motives, he'd say that his actions were done to avenge the Goths, the Suebi, and the other tribes trampled by Rome. However, the truth is unclear. Based on his current demeanor, even if his motive may have started out that way, it's more likely that he just got addicted to this act of spreading destruction along the way.

Relationships
    Majorian:
    "Majorian, old friend! A pleasure to run into you again here of all places! I do hope you bear no hard feelings for what happened last time. I swear, a part of me feels like my entire career went downhill ever since you died... well, not in the strictest sense of the word! Rome was done for, which was all according to plan, but most of my subsequent puppets were just so dreadfully boring! They're all so passive and non-confrontational, which is good to a certain extent, but I need a fair bit of drama to keep my life interesting, you know!? A few rule-breakers for me to set in line as an example, much like what happened to you. I suppose Anthemius came close, but he was just too cowardly near the end, especially when he started holing up in that cathedral with no resistance whatsoever! Now that you're here... I say it's about time to pick up where we left off, wouldn't you agree?"

Odoacer:
    "Odo, my friend! You have my thanks for taking care of Augustulus after my death. I entrusted most of the empire's remains to my nephew, but surely we couldn't leave any loose ends now, can we? It's good to have contingencies and friends you can trust, even after you're gone. Please, allow me to return the favor, should the opportunity ever arise."

Gundobad:
    "If it isn't my favorite nephew! Look at you, king of Burgundy! Who'd ever thought a scrawny young man like you would grow to fill such large shoes! Ooh, I wonder if my sister's here, I'm sure she'd love to hear the news..."

Nero/Mother Harlot:
    "With Emperors like these, who needs barbarians? Um, I mean... how would you like me to assist you with your imperial duties, Your Majesty? That way, you can devote more time to your... theatrics and musical endeavors. I'm sure your people will love you more for it!"

Romulus-Quirinus:
    "Ahahaha, there you go again, painting Rome as a paragon of all things sacred and 'civilized'! I swear, do you have any personality outside ROMA? If you're going to take Rome as your sole defining character trait, the least you can do is have an objective view of it. I mean, a golden paradise!? A cradle of civilization!? Don't make me laugh! Rome has just as many, if not more, skeletons in her closet as any of the other 'barbarian' tribes you vanquished! Really, I think that's enough of your hypocrisy. It's about time for those skeletons to see the light of day."

Constantine XI:
    "Hoho, so you kept those walls standing until the very end... impressive. Still, don't you know that your enemies won't necessarily appear as big burly pagans with their siege weapons trying to lay waste upon the city? Sometimes, these invaders could take the form of small, yet crafty rats. Perhaps you simply failed to notice a hole in the wall one day, and before you know it, the entire city is infested! A word of advice, Your Majesty; beware of rats. Maybe they're already here, whispering to your ear at this very moment..."

Tiberius:
    "The good Emperor Tiberius simply yearns for a quiet life. It is a simple wish, but one I can respect nonetheless. Fear not, Your Majesty, for I can help you with that! All you have to do is put me in charge of all your imperial businesses before you retire to your villa."

Aurelian:
    "AHAHAHAH, amazing! Another Emperor who drowns in their self-righteousness, without a hint of self-awareness! Indeed, you did a marvelous job 'restoring' the hell out of Palmyra and Gaul! Subjugate the barbarians through the same wanton violence they're best known for! I like you! We're not that different, you know? I mean, I subjugated Rome through the same 'civilized' political conspiracies you Romans are best known for! Ahem, more importantly, isn't this meeting just wonderful? Whatever I destroy, you rebuild! Whatever you rebuild, I destroy! Truly, I can't think of an encounter more fortuitous than this one! Looks like I won't be getting bored anytime soon!"

Flavius Stilicho:
    "I respect your loyalty, my esteemed predecessor. You appear a little too straight-laced for my taste, perhaps, but I admire your feats all the same. It may seem counter-intuitive for a monster like me to say such a thing, not that I expect you to heed my words either, but consider this a token of my respect; beware as to where you place that loyalty of yours."

Charles the Fat:
    "Oh my, I didn't think I'd find an Emperor as incompe- er, I mean, as troubled as yourself. Say, if you're willing to entrust your empire to me, you'll have more time to spend with your wife and hopefully get that affliction of yours treated."
    "Eh? What's that? Your empire... fell already? By your own hands, on top of that? Hmm... I suppose my job here is done, then. I mean, what else is there left for me to do? Apologies, Your Majesty, but I've simply... lost interest, to put it simply."

Pope Alexander VI:
    "Now this is someone who understands my perspective! I thought of you Christians as self-righteous, preachy bastards the same way you probably think of pagans as savage, godless heathens, but you're all right in my book! You understand the intricacies of power well, my friend, and you're not afraid to embrace your base desires either! I look forward to a fruitful relationship between us."

Bai Qi:
    "Embarrassing. His tactics aren't half-bad, I admit, but he could do a better job concealing that bloodlust. We live in a civilized society, you know? There's only so much that violence alone can accomplish."

Bond CE
    Liberation

Rage. Rage against the dying of the light. Fight against the inevitable with all your might.
    Curse me. Kill me a thousand times over in your sleep as you dream of days past.
    Fear me, the monster who extinguished the light of Rome.
    Cry as you mourn of what was, and resent me as the bringer of what is.

I shall accept your hatred, every last bit of it.
    That said...

Fear me. Praise me. Revere me.
    For it is through my deeds that you may finally see humanity for what they truly are!
    No longer must you live in chains, shackled by the burdens of "nobility"!
    No longer must you trample lesser tribes in the name of "civilization"!
    Romans, barbarians, they are all one and the same! The answer couldn't be any simpler!

Worship me, as the monster who opened your eyes.
    I am... your liberator.

Creator's notes
    - His Avenger form basically makes him an actual puppet to countless spirits of subjugated tribes. He has a more specific Anti-Rome skillset there, but even less individuality due to the spirits hijacking most of his body and personality.

- A nonstandard Berserker worthy of being a final boss in some HGW. I imagine he spends most of the war plotting in the shadows, even using his Puppeteer's Charisma to paint some poor schmuck as the real Berserker while he continues to manipulate things from behind the scenes until the cast has been considerably thinned.

- I had a plan of making him a demon pillar host initially, with either Raum or Glasya-Labolas, which I believe fits his character well enough. I decided against it in the end though, mainly cuz' the demon pillar connection would just feel like an unnecessary add-on on top of an already solid sheet. Compare it to Charles the Fat, where him being a pillar host actually made up a significant portion of his lore. Who needs demon pillars to destroy Rome when a cunning human mastermind like him can do it himself?

- Developing the NP took a while. Even if the basic idea (summoning his puppets) is obvious enough, I didn't want to make another generic familiar/army summon, so I had to work out what specific abilities each summoned puppet has based on their reign and death. It's practically turning five different NPs into one!
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 9th, 2022 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I did not read it yet, because i wanna do it in order and i am behind, but you really come here with an interesting formatting style i quite like for a start. Looks like a data entry with zazz
    perhaps formatting around the pictures can be improved and the font is all over the place
    but for a first sheet it looks done well.
    It was all thanks to your blog though, I frequently visit this site even before I made my account, and the BB code is actually quite interesting to dive into. I think my only problem with my formatting is that when a text is inside a [COLLAPSE] box, it just won't follow any other command for some reason. I can't even change the font and/or making it into center, do you have any idea why is this? Are there any tricks on noparsing command?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Okay, got it. The image didn't load for a while for some reason.
    Another Indonesian Servant, nice. Class Skills seem a bit... busted, going by the ranks, but it's partially justified if the fight takes place in his homeland. His Kingmaker of Cirebon Skill also makes him pretty OP, but overall, it's a good debut sheet. Welcome to the forum.
    Thank You! This Servant is actually a part of my fanfiction in a HGW with similar system like that of FSF. I really liked the concept of having a bunch of jacked servant on each other throat with each having quite OP Skills and NP like that. I'll work on my other fanservants here in the future

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Krishna: Well she's OP. I think compared to other Divine Spirit vessel Servants like Quetz and Ishtar she's a bit too strong. That second NP in particular is something that should really be impossible for a Servant. Her personality is fun although isn't it canon that "Krishna" who encouraged Arjuna to kill Karna was actually his split-personality and not the real mythical figure? I can see why you wanted to work in the darker aspect of her personality though so maybe you managed to reconcile that somehow. Lastly I don't get why you have her ascension arts in reverse-order.
    Well, i will never miss the chance to make an OP figure OP. That being said the universe thing is similar to Kama-Mara actually a conceptual one, but still OP nonetheless. As for the ascension being in reverse order, well tbh i don't know why i did that lol.

Blog Entries

Caster - Carlos Gardel

Caster of Years

(By Tsurukame. Source)

“Maestro, you may find Servants with more brute force or ancient pedigree than I. But I can assure you, you will never find a Servant as passionate or talented as I. Allons-y!”

True Name: Carlos Gardel
    Aliases: The King of Tango, The Wizard, the Song-Thrush, Carlitos, Frenchie
    Source: History
    Region: Argentina, Uruguay, France, gets complicated past that
    Catalyst: A burning cigarette affectionally left at his tomb.
    Armament: Mic stand, discus hat, gaucho knife

Character:
    Carlos Gardel isn’t a tango singer, he’s the tango singer. He may not be its inventor or the one who pushed its boundaries furthest, but when anyone thinks of tango, Gardel will most likely be the first name that comes to mind.

He did not have an easy start in life, having immigrated to Argentina when very young after his parents’ messy divorce. He did not have an easy end in life, having died young in a plane crash at the peak of his popularity. The details beyond that can get hazy and complicated, given he himself went back and forth on his true origins and counted con artistry among his vices. He’ll say perhaps it’s better to have a foggy past to make it harder for any painful past to come back and haunt you, a statement that at least makes some sense within a Grail War.

Caster being tango’s biggest star, he feels the need to embody everything tango stands for beyond just the music (though of course he’ll still say that the music comes above all else). He believes that passion is paramount in life, and finds himself prone to vices like smoking, gambling, and lustfulness, all of which he seems aware of the issues with but finds he simply can’t help himself. This raises the question of whether he really is a natural roguish hedonist, or other he calculatingly conditioned himself to be one to fit tango’s image.

On romance, he was also quite secretive about his actual love life, keeping any knowledge of his one true love, Isabel del Valle, out of the public sphere. His reason for this was to give the public the illusion he was available to any woman, afraid his popularity would suffer if his female fans found out he was taken. But given the strain of keeping hidden what should’ve been true love, he can’t help but think it might’ve been easier just to reveal the relationship straight up… or not, given that could’ve caused riots and led to Isabel being targeted.

As for the Grail War, while he’ll openly say he’ll of course get involved to not look like a coward, in truth he has little to no interest in even fighting it. Afterall, the reason he lied about his homeland all those years ago was to dodge France’s WWI draft, why just end up in another war? This begs the question of why he’d let himself be summoned at all, the answer to that probably similar in nature to his vices. For all his concerns about the Grail War, his easily tempted soul couldn’t bring himself to turn down being a part of this thrilling, once-in-a-lifetime event.

Also, as for the question of whether he truly was a mage in life as well as a Servant... don't expect a clear answer. He'll say something like that of course he was a magus, how could one who moved the hearts of so many through song be anything else?

Attribute: Man
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Likes: The adoring public, Buenos Aires, cigarettes and other vices
    Dislikes: The ‘adoring’ public, having to hide his love life, planes

Relationships:

• Alfonso X: “It’s a romantic idea, life as but a game, though I have to wonder how much pleasure you really take in that thought?”
    • Chopin: “Ah, music for the soul, not mere noise and bombast. But while I agree the human voice is the best instrument, why not simply write for it then?”
    • Marie Curie: “You moved to France, I away from France. But given our lifespans, perhaps I should’ve returned, to have the pleasure of meeting such a… ‘glowing’ and ‘luminous’ beauty such as you.”
    • Zaroff: “Hmm, the only human life I ever risked for a game of pleasure was my own…”
    • Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: “That’s the thing about tango, two working together can outside any lone figure. Advice I sometimes struggle to remember myself…”
    • Black Dahlia: “Hmm, never thought I’d see a Servant from after my time. Anyway, I’ve seen young ladies have the misfortune to fall prey to regrettable dance partners, and well, it does not get more unfortunate than an Outer God.”

Master: Preferably an adult woman, which from canon Masters mostly just leaves Bazett. Also, anyone caught up in having to uphold being the ‘face’ of their field, or one prone to vices they know are wrong but just can’t tear themselves away from.

Natural Enemy: Any emotionless Servant, like a Berserker with A-Rank Mad Enhancement. Also, pilot Servants in general, like the Red Baron or Amelia Earhart.

Wish: Though he wouldn’t say it, he honestly doesn’t think he has a chance of winning the War, seeing it more as an opportunity for one last round of performances. In the unlikely event he won though,
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** E
    • Agility: ***** D
    • Magic: ***** C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Item Construction

Skill to manufacture items
    • Rank C+: Caster’s expertise doesn’t go beyond songwriting, and even then his talent is in composition over lyrics. However, he can increase his Rank in this skill by pairing himself with a lyricist through Pas de Deux.

Territory Creation

Creation of an environment befitting a magus.
    • Rank B: Creation of a Performance Venue equivalent to a Workshop is possible. As one who performed for all walks of life as his career grew, paralleling tango’s own class ascendancy, Caster is able of manifesting a variety of venues ranging from back-alley bars, quaint and intimate cafes, and larger, swankier ballrooms.

Personal Skills

Child of the Sun

Ability for the Servant’s parameters to ascend like the sun, only to subsequently crash down.
    • Rank E-A: Caster started as a school dropout from a broken family, rose to become the Voice of Tango, then died tragically young in a plane crash. A common saying in Argentina (whose flag incidentally features the sun god Inti) is ‘Gardel sings better every day’, referring to the enduring mark he left on the country.

Pas de Deux

Ability to work well with a musical partner, typically in dance.
    • Rank A: Though this Skill’s origin is in ballet, it can apply just as easily to tango, which of course takes two. He can also use this ability to find a suitable lyricist, needed to power up his Item Construction and Protection of the Music God Skills.

Protection of the Music God (Fake)

A recognition of supreme musical skill, gained through personal accomplishment instead of divine favour. Makes possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds, empower musical Magecraft, and play a masterful performance.
    • Rank B→A: Caster is the most iconic name in tango (though with Astor Piazzolla a close second) and credited as inventing the vocal ‘tango-cancion’. That said, he is no lone genius like Mozart nor could be, as tango is inherently a two-man genre. Only with a partner’s assistance can he take full advantage of this skill.

Unknown Homeland

Debate and uncertainly around where a Servant was born.
    • Rank B: While largely agreed to have been born in France nowadays, for a long while there was debate as to whether he really was French or Uruguayan, not helped by Caster spreading false information himself. This becomes the ability to designate any country as his ‘homeland’ and receive a Fame boost from there, on the condition that he can produce a convincing argument to how he was born there and got to Argentina (which may… cause issues in a Moon Cell War). Of course, he gets the Fame boost in Argentina anyway, regardless of not being born there.

Noble Phantasm

Veinte años no es nada
    One Always Returns

Type: Anti-Unit

Among the Argentine sayings that originate with Gardel, ‘Gardel sings better every day, ‘Like Gardel and Pera’, one that stands out is ‘Twenty years is nothing’, a lyric from the song ‘Volver’ (Return). The song describes a man returning to his hometown only to realise just how much time has passed since he left, and how he’s aged while the town barely seems to have changed.

Performing this Noble Phantasm through song, Caster has his Territory Creation skill recreate the terrain and architecture of the enemy Servant’s homeland (or Servants’ homelands if enough are gathered) as it was in their time. On its own this does little to do the average Servant except maybe confuse them a little, but then the true effect of this Phantasm comes into play.

The Servant will then begin to rapidly weaken and deteriorate at a speed comparable to the length of time between the Servant’s original era and the present. As the true purpose of this Phantasm is to make one all too aware just how much time has passed, it is able to do greater, faster damage to Servant from earlier Ages than newer. The purpose of recreating the enemy homeland, other than tying into the original song, is to get them reflecting so much that they don’t try to attack Caster and interrupt the song.

Notes: The historical figure I won Guess-A-Servant with

Did forget that Child of the Sun was specifically a Noble Phantasm and not a Skill when I wrote this sheet, but it wouldn't be the first time a NP has been made into a Skill. Also, the first Servant sheet I've posted since I made my Compilation Blog
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; September 10th, 2022 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Argentina flag bit, Servant links

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: LeoFoxArt

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: England (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Height: 161cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Battling
    Talent: Bringing hope (?)
    Natural Enemy: George III, George Washington
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: N/A
    Catalyst: Her death ring

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D: Not normally a generally mad person, this low rank merely causes her to be a bit more wild.

Personal Skills:

Formless Potential B: She died far before her potential was fulfilled, making her parameters fluctuate randomly and her skills to have their names and ranks both obscured and fluctuating, granting her full control over who actually knows her actual facts.

Dignified Act A: The ability to immediately clear negative mental effects and put on a dignified act. A skill she honed from a very young age, it even allows her to seal her own Madness Enhancement for the duration of her dignified act, though it cannot last for very long.

Weak Constitution C: She was ailing throughout her life due to tuberculosis, gaining her a small chance to gain a sudden stat drop.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Hope Pouring In
    From Birth The Joy Appeared

Type: Support
    Range: 15 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

The sublimation of the fact that she was immediately heralded as a symbol of hope upon her birth, combined with how she was capable of charming even people like the Princess Caroline, who notoriously hated her in-laws. This manifests in a constant aura that "sooths all troubles", reducing things such as Madness Enhancement in all other people nearby, while causing them to be endeared by her and believe that she is trustable and fits their most positive qualities.

The Madness Of King George
    Grief Which Shattered The Kingdom

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Nigh-infinite
    Max Targets: 1000

The flip side of her First Noble Phantasm, which is in truth addictive, causing others exposed to it to become obsessed with her and never want to leave, following her commands weakly. The sublimation of the madness and grief caused by her death, with the most famous examples being her father George III, who went utterly insane at her death, and George IV, who would never again sleep in a room that was no longer lit and wouldn't be able to hear her name without crying for more then three years. This manifests passively as a mourning ring she wears, made of crystal, diamonds, and a lock of her hair. This activates whenever she dies or leaves anyone's presence for more then three days. They begin hallucinating ghostly versions of her, feeling that shadows are trying to murder them, and become obsessed with returning to her side. In addition, their statistics are all ranked down and Mental associated skills are sealed, for they can no longer keep the concentration.

Lore: Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom was Princess of the United Kingdom and daughter of King George III. Her birth was seen as the beginning of a period of hope. She was noted for her elegant manners when needed at a young age, but also for how wild she was. She caught illness throughout her life, which eventually killed her, and drove both her father and her brother George VI Mad.

Personality: A rambunctious and chaotic person. She is constantly in motion, disliking sitting still. She dislikes fighting, though, preferring to resolve any conflict peacefully. However, this leads her towards more unsavory things, such as utilizing the addiction stoked by her first noble phantasm to control everyone as much as she can, playing them like a fiddle, in her efforts to mainatin peace and help everyone causing them more harm. Her wish for the Grail is to have perfect universal peace and harmony by bleaching the world's emotions.

Relationships:

George III: "Father! No attacking the Americans."

George Washington: "No rebelling! Rejoin England!"

Jeanne D'Arc: "Your war just lead to more."

Teresa Teng: "A truly peaceful person... feels like a dream."

Namazu: "Do not move at all. Hey, stop it."

Atkor Kamuy: "Your vengeance is not worth lives."

Cipactli: "Eating? Go ahead."

Mother Leeds: "Can I speak to the Mother? She might be able to help me."

Therese of Lisieux: "Fire? Get rid of it."

Eva Peron: "Your aid wasn't enough, Evita."

Eleanor Roosevelt: "Impressive humanitarian rights, but put down that bow."

Lady Carcas: "Just because you're a Shielder doesn't mean you can have your shield/crown/bell... what is that thing?"

La Candileja: "Fire is absolutely prohibited."

Beatrice Rappacini: "Out! Get rid of all your poison. Just because you can't survive without it doesn't mean you should have it."

Ronald Knox: "Detective stories always lead to actual detective cases, so I'm banning them."
    Last edited by jishara; September 20th, 2022 at 09:54 AM.

Name: Shen Kuo
    Servant Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Height: 6’2”
    Weight: 166 lbs
    Country of Origin: China
    Alignment: True Neutral

PARAMETERS
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A++
    Luck: B
    NP: A+

CLASS SKILLS
    Item Construction [A]
    Being responsible for improving and crafting many tools within his fields of study, Caster is able to utilize Item Construction to a high degree, particularly when it comes to recreating tools he had used in his studies.

Territory Creation [B]
    Having a great deal of knowledge in the study of both Geology and Astronomy, Caster is able to utilize multiple factors, in addition to his Noble Phantasms, to find an ideal environment to create a Territory he can operate within.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Concept Discernment [B+]
    Being the author of the Dream Pool Essays who had come to understand many concepts, Caster is able to discern varying concepts and phenomena on an instinctual level, enabling him to understand how certain concepts work and how to best utilize them in his favor.

Versatile Scholar [A+]
    In life, Caster’s scholarly exploits were well-rounded and expanded, having studied numerous subjects, he retains the vast knowledge he built for himself in his previous life. In addition to this, any new subject he learns he will quickly become adept in, adding it to his repertoire of wisdom.

Inherent Wisdom [A]
    As he was considered a Scholar of many achievements and great praise, Caster’s wisdom is such that he is able to utilize this skill adeptly.

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Spoiler:
    Encyclopedia of the Polymath Statesman; Mengxi Bitan
    Ranking: B++
    Classification: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    The Dream Pool Essays was an encylcopedic work written by the renowned scholar and polymath Shen Kuo, the contents of this work contain a wide selection of topics that the scholar had studied in life, including discoveries and advancements in Traditional Chinese medicine, mathematics, astronomy, science and technology, optics, architecture and civil engineering, metallurgy, and early archaeology. Observations of the natural world included those of wildlife, meteorology, hypotheses advancing early ideas in geomorphology and climate change based on findings of petrification and natural erosion, and strange recorded phenomena such as the description of an unidentified flying object. This Noble Phantasm is a crystalization of this work, taking the form of a large scroll and acting as a medium for Caster to bring forth any object or tool associated with any of the studies he recorded within the Encyclopedia. All items constructed through this Noble Phantasm carry not only become a Psuedo-Noble Phantasm, but are also capable of being utilized along with magecraft, increasing the capabilities they would have as ordinary objects to the magical and supernatural level. However as most of these are mere tools, they stand no chance against a true Noble Phantasm. However among the objects he can manifest, there is one that stands above them all.

“...opened its door and a flood of intense light like sunbeams darted out of it, then the outer shell opened up, appearing as large as a bed with a big pearl the size of a fist illuminating the interior in silvery white. The intense silver-white light, shot from the interior, was too strong for human eyes to behold; it cast shadows of every tree within a radius of ten miles. The spectacle was like the rising Sun, lighting up the distant sky and woods in red. Then all of a sudden, the object took off at a tremendous speed and descended upon the lake like the Sun setting.”

This was written within the Dream Pool Essays, where Caster had a encounter with a unidentitfied flying object. When manifested, the object will appear not from Caster’s scroll, but rather from the Heavens. There, the events he had experienced shall be played out just as they did, but rather than descending upon a lake, the “Pearl” will instead descend upon a designated target, crashing into them with speed of unearthly origin with enough force to decimate an army. He can manifest the “Pearl” only once, however, and after he will be unable to do so for the remainder of the Grail War or Singularity.

Magnetic Divination of Earth and Heaven; Luópán
    Ranking: A+
    Classification: Anti-Unit
    Among Caster’s greatest accomplishments lies in the advancement and study of the Compass, Astronomy, and Geology. Taking the form of a compass-like adornment on his arm, this Noble Phantasm is the crystalization and combination of these efforts, embodying the aspects and concepts of a compass. While the compass itself can be utilized for navigation or divination, its true power from its status as a catalyst for Caster’s main method of attack. Its first and foremost ability allows it to generate lodestone-based sand, which Caster can then reshape and harden into varying shapes, but most of all large Compass needles that can be used as projectiles or makeshift spears. Though dangerous in their own right, they carry with them a conceptual effect, where the target struck by them will be conceptually designated as “True North”; though not every needle will necessarily carry this effect, Caster being able to mix a True North needle among other lodestone projectiles that carry no such thing. What this does is makes it so that all nearby attacks will be redirected at the target; strikes will be pulled to them, projectiles will go off their intended trajectory toward them, and spells will gravitate to them; it essentially applies a heat-seeking effect, where all offensive efforts will seek out the target in question, with even Caster’s own attacks falling under this effect. However, the Noble Phantasm does not stop here, for Caster is able to choose what will seek out “True North.” Though attacks are the base option, he as well is able to designate various environmental elements to instead seek out the target in an offensive manner. By selecting the earth, earthen fragments or petrified objects will jut from below as spears or ammunition to strike the target with a great deal of force, by selecting heaven, all manner of flying and airborne objects will suddenly find themselves crashing into the target with momentous force, even the likes of meteorites may be called upon.

A target designated as “True North” can even be tracked by Caster, as his own compass and all navigational tools within the area will point to them. While a very dangerous Noble Phantasm, it is not without its flaws. For one, the effect of “True North” is not permanent; as it applies a conceptual effect to the target similar to a magnet, all they merely need to do is apply enough heat to their bodies to “unmagnetized” themselves, though the larger the “magnet,” the more heat is required; alternatively one could simply kill Caster. Secondly, while the True North effect compels all attacks and focused mediums to seek out the target, these cannot perform sharp turns or complicated maneuvers inorder to hit their mark. Furthermore, an opponent can use themselves as True North to their advantage, as that which seeks them out does not seek them out as an individual, but merely as a trajectory focus. He is also only able to choose one target as True North, as a Compass cannot point in multiple directions at once.

LORE
    Spoiler:
    An eminent scientist of the Northern Song Dynasty, Shen Kuo was an all-round scholar of astronomy, literature, physics, chemistry, calendars, geology, meteorology and medical science. He was also an outstanding engineer, an excellent military strategist and a tactful diplomat. Shen was a native in Qian Tang of Zhejiang Province. He held a number of official posts during his life. He served as an envoy to the Liao Kingdom and led troops in battle. At one time he served as the highest financial official, and even director of the imperial observatory. Shen Kuo completed his famous scientific work the Dream Pool Essays after retirement. In the book, he wrote a lot about the animals and plants he had seen when traveling through the country, such as giant clam in the South Sea, crocodile in Chaozhou, Chinese wolfberry in the northwest of China and jerboa in the desert of northern China.

Being learned in anatomy, Shen Kuo pointed out in the Dream Pool Essays that human beings had pharynx and larynx, with pharynx for devouring food and larynx for ventilation. He also had profound knowledge about fossils. When visiting the Taihang Mountain in North China's Shanxi Province, he found fossilized seashells and noted the presence of ovoid stones like those often found on the seashore, leading him to conclude that at some time in the distant past, Shanxi had been located by the sea. While in his thirties, Shen Kuo frequently dreamed of a place. In the dream, he ascended a hill, the summit of which was covered with brightly colored flowers and trees. Clear waters flowed at the base of the hill, banked on either side by dense woods. Later on, when traveling around, he was shocked to find a piece of land that was just the place in his dream. There he settled and wrote of the discoveries he had made in his lifetime. This extraordinary story is the origin of Shen's Dream Pool Essays.

Shen Kuo was hundreds of years ahead of the Western scientists in the fields of astronomy, meteorology, geography, mineralogy, mathematics and the calendar. He was the first to discover that the compass does not point directly north, but to the magnetic north pole. In the field of mathematics, he developed techniques that laid the foundations for spherical trigonometry and high-order arithmetic progressions. The Dream Pool Essays was a milestone in the history of Chinese science.

PERSONALITY
    Spoiler:
    Caster, for most interactions, appears to be a disinterested individual, showing absolutely no care in what someone needs or what they’re doing, neither caring for whatever is going on around him either. This can make him appear detached from the world, an introvert whose only focus is what he is doing at that moment. A partial truth, Caster often outright ignores others trying to talk to him or otherwise get his attention, showing next to no interest in them and simply thinking of them as either background noise or static. There are exceptions to his disinterest however as it seems only those who fascinate him as people receive any actual attention from him, seeing them as unending studies that will always have the potential to surprise him. Indeed he views these people as the ones that are only over truly worth paying full attention to, observing them either from a distance or through general interaction, taking mental notes of anything new he may learn about them that is worth logging in his notes. However, when he does truly consider someone a friend, he goes beyond simply looking at them as an item of study, viewing them as more so something to help take necessary breaks between his episodes of research, making them rather valuable to him in terms of health.

The only other times he seems to give someone his attention is if they bring the prospect of new research, require assistance in understanding something he is knowledgeable about, or simply say something he cannot ignore. He is even unapologetically disinterested, showing no care on how rude the act may come across to others or any problems it may bring to those with less than fragile egos. If pestered enough, he will either walk away or tell the person flat out they simply do not pique his curiosity to make studying them worthwhile. Naturally, he is a curious person, and not simply curious either, but rather it is overtly clear just how inquisitive he can become toward something he has little knowledge about. His curiosity shows no bounds, often leading him to excursions of seeking out whatever has taken a hold of his interest. His interests in something he finds fascinating will often make him observe it as closely as he can, asking as many answerable questions he can think of, and of course examining the very thing that has caught his curiosity, even if it means getting into the subject’s personal space. This can lead him into dangerous situations depending on just how curious he may be, completely putting aside any risks and putting the prospect of learning something new above it. As one can expect, he is of course very studious, spending hours of his free time reading and studying on anything he can. It is very common for one to see him with a buried face into the pages of a book or some collection of documents and writings. It is from his studious nature that Caster has become quite knowledgeable, ever-expanding what he knows and learning of things he doesn’t. Indeed he sees much worth in being studious and the act of learning itself, believing that it is something that can help anyone pass the time and give themselves more ways to handle their day-to-day issues by having some solution a basic level of knowledge may not grant. As such he believes himself ever prepared for almost any situation, always believing in his studies and that they’ll somehow get him back to his research.

When it comes to new information, one can give Caster three descriptors: Obsessive, Overbearing, and Passionate. At any time when a new prospect for research reaches Caster, he unfailingly becomes obsessed with it, spending an extreme amount of hours studying it with full intrigue and meticulousness. He is known for utilizing whatever resources he can get his hands on to learn the maximum extent of that subject, whether that is taking on as many readings as he can find, performing “field research,” or even chasing down the closest person he can find that would be knowledgeable on the topic. When he gets into this obsessive research, he is known for taking scores of notes, chronicling everything he is learning onto paper or writing board, and when he runs out of either, he will resort to writing on the walls, any surface, and sometimes even himself and other people; if he can write his research notes down onto something, he will do it, as he will use every means of learning to fill his thirst for knowledge of that particular subject. He is known for getting quite frustrated as well when he cannot learn something he doesn’t know, becoming increasingly impatient the longer he goes without being able to perform further research on what he desires to learn.

Notes
    Spoiler:
    Struggled a bit with making this one work in the way I wanted, but I feel fairly satisfied with the end result. This is my first time making a Caster, so apologies if he's more busted than he seems.

Blog Entries

Source: Elmsart

Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Nana Asma'u
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Sotoko Caliphate (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    NP: C

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Illiteracy
    Talent: Teaching
    Natural Enemy: Nightingale, Columbus
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Jaji
    Catalyst: A malfa with a red turban

Class Skills:

Territory Creation C: She is able to create a "Shrine" to enhance her Vodun and to call forth Vodun, but it is not very powerful due to her lifestyle where she constantly went around the kingdom.

Item Construction C: She is able to create low-level talismans by herself through this skill, but not higher-level ones.

Personal Skills:

Wakar Gewaye C: The sublimation of her "Song of Wandering", a large poem she wrote about the Fulani wars. This allows her to manifest the thing she hated most about it, the destruction of the University of Dan Fodio, a central area for Islamic knowledge and learning, being able to destroy small amounts of knowledge from areas, though she tends to refuse to use this.

Vodun C: The capacity to utilize West African magecraft, which focuses on utilizing objects inhabited by spirits for magical powers or to build shrines. This enables her to bring spirits into items, collecting the accumulated low-level spirits of an area to bring into an object to use as a talisman, destroy in a burst of Mana, or call forth Vodun in a shrine.

Teaching B: She was an incredibly gifted teacher who brought knowledge to all around her. This enables her to teach people how to write poems, how to teach, or how to cast low-ranked Vodun. She can also teach any knowledge she knows, but she prefers not to, finding it simpler to utilize her Jajis.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Jaji
    Bestow Knowledge Upon Them

Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 10 Targets

The sublimation of her Jajis, a group of teachers who she taught who roved around the entire caliphate to teach anyone who she met. This manifests as her Noble Phantasm, which allows her to manifest her Jajis in the form of floating turbans around her. She can choose to bestow information on anyone whom the turban attaches to, though it cannot be information that Asma'u does not know. She can also use this as a weapon, overloading minds with knowledge.

Lore: Nana Asma'u was a princess, poet, and teacher from the Sokoto caliphate. She was the daughter of the founder. She was noted for her creation of a group called Jaji, roving female teachers who taught anyone they saw, her advocation for women's rights, and her poems.

Personality: A cheerful and extremely bouncy person. She utterly adores learning, and wants to help anyone and everyone she can learn. She hates people who like to keep people in the dark in terms of knowledge. Her wish for the holy grail is to be able to educate the world.

Relationships:

Nightingale: "Nursing is wonderful, but you are harming, not helping."

Wu Zetian: "Your majesty, such a pleasure to meet you."

Asterios: "Oh, poor thing, how could he lock you up?"

Blavatsky: "What is a 'Mahatma'?"

Columbus: "Out, foul beast!"
    Last edited by jishara; September 11th, 2022 at 10:01 AM.

Ricitus: His NP reminds me of that Naruto ressurection technique, but you made more engaging than Naruto ever did. His avenger anti-rome coalition of tribes form sounds like an amazing concept. Are you going to make it?

Blog Entries

Assassin of Offspring - Margaret Garner

Shen Kuo and Nana Asma'u both seem like interesting figures I'll have to read more up on. For Amelia, guess this was who that Evergarden faceclaim you talked about was for, and the idea of a 'flipped Berserker' who causes Madness is interesting.

Anyway, this... may be the most uncomfortable Servant sheet I've ever written, like it could rival my Faker Patrick Hamilton one in bleak subject matter. Thought to write her up after being assigned Beloved in college, which can particularly be seen in the 'NP growing with guilt and trauma' concept:
    Assassin of Offspring

“I did what was right, I just had no right to do it.”

(by Tractrix. Source)

True Name: Margaret Garner
    Alias: The ‘Modern Medea’, Peggy Garner
    Region: USA
    Catalyst: Transcript from her trial, one of the few ever held for someone enslaved.
    Armament: Butcher’s knife

Character: A black woman of mixed ancestry who with her family attempted to escape her slave-master in 1856, wanting anything for her children than to grow up facing the same abuse and inhumanity she did. Upon being holed up and surrounded by police and slavecatchers, she tried to murder her own children with a knife, successfully killing her two-year-old daughter Mary, to spare them enslavement.
    “Knew you’d be shocked. Probably be even more shocked to hear that I was far from the only black mother who did such a thing, yet the world singled me out…”

Her family’s subsequent trial lasted surprisingly longer than usual for enslaved fugitives, in that it lasted at all. However, in the meantime her story of killing her children subsequently became a media circus, with her being dubbed ‘the Modern Medea’, amplified by the inherent scandal of her being mixed-race. The trial still ended up not in her favour, with her and her surviving family being sent back to slavery. While being transported on a riverboat, she and her baby were either knocked over or jumped over, depending on the account. Either way, she was happy a second child of hers would not live to be a slave.

The Holy Grail War now presents her with a time long after Emancipation, though not one without prison labour, death from overwork, or abuse of non-mages. Assassin remains on edge, thinking the modern world suspicious and too good to be true. At the same time would still rather her family have been born now than back then, guilty that she’s the only one of them here when they deserve this time more. At least being constantly cautious is a more than fitting mindset for a Grail War.

“I see some of these folks are known as legendary lords, warriors, wizards… meanwhile my ‘calling card’ is the most personal event of my life. But how your history books love to gawk at me.”

Assassin maintains that she wouldn’t take back her decision to kill her child, given the cruel fate that awaited them if she hadn’t. But saying is one thing, thinking is another, and even seeing mothers with their children on the street makes her riddled with guilt. As for being expected to kill Masters given her Class container, it's an odd feeling for her as killing actual combatants is new to her. Yet the inherent connotation of the word ‘Master’, even if she does know a Servant’s Master and a slave-master are technically different, does help remove her hesitancy.

Attribute: Beast/Star
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Likes: Family, fair trials or any trial, the modern world (relatively)
    Dislikes: Slavery, media exposure, ghosts

Relationships:
    • Egdon Heath: “Even after ‘your’ people die, ‘you’ claim ownership of their souls.”
    • Catherine Morland: “Hey kid, wasn’t your author an abolitionist? Or did she forget to write about that in your story?”
    • Kafka: “Chained for no reason? No storybook for my people.”
    • Black Dahlia: "Human slave-master, eldritch 'pact' master, slave's a slave either way."
    • Ngunaitponi: “Don’t ‘tut-tut’ me for setting a bad example. I guarantee, you’d have done the same thing in my place.”
    • Hamilton/’Gaslight’: “’Course you’ll do anything for control, now you can’t just chain people up.”

Master: While the comparison between a Master-Servant pair and slavery is dubious, entrance into the war being largely by the Spirit’s consent… any Master who tries to use a Command Seal on Assassin likely won’t be her Master for long, especially with Independent Action backing her up.
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Jefferson, Robert E. Lee.
    Wish: For her family to have lived without bondage.
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** E
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Magic: ***** E
    • Luck: ***** E
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** E-A

Class Skills

Independent Action

Capacity to remain independent even without a Mana supply from a Master.
    • Rank A: Can manifest in the world for up to a week without a fixed source of Mana. Achieved through sheer willpower to escape slavery and see others escape.

Presence Concealment

The ability to mask one's presence and remain undetected.
    • Rank C: Suitable for spying. Knowing how to hide and disappear were necessities for escapees from enslavement.

Personal Skills

Crossing Arcadia

Quick movement over the field of battle.
    • Rank C: Able to traverse plains, forests, mountains, and frozen rivers, the areas she and her family fled through heading from Kentucky to Ohio, without too much loss of speed.

Disengage

Withdrawal from the battlefield.
    • Rank C: One whose legend revolves around escape till the end. Able to restart battle conditions and cancel binding statuses upon fleeing.

Single-Mindedness (Love)

Ability to super-focus on a goal when the main motivator is affection and yearning.
    • Rank B: While this Skill is normally linked with romantic love, in Assassin’s case it is familial love for her children, albeit a love warped and deformed by the world she lived in. Attack and agility are increased thinking of her family and the threat of renewed slavery.

Noble Phantasm

Sorrowful Mother
    All Chains Must Be Broken

The knife she used to murder her child, and to try to murder her other children, all to spare them from a life of slavery. Upon summoning it doesn’t look any different than your usual butcher’s knife, but every time Assassin is reminded of the deaths of her two children, the knife extends and gains in power till it ranks up.

In a way, you could say it grows stronger and sharper the more the past wounds Assassin, with the possibility even that the knife may be possessed by her slain daughter Mary. As for why Assassin just doesn’t constantly remind herself of the daughter, it’s partly because this Phantasm works by emotional reaction, and partly because, well, killing your own daughter is obviously not easy to think of.

As a side effect spawning from her ironclad belief in death before slavery, the Phantasm can also gain a Plus when used against a Servant who a Command Seal has already been used on, or against a Master who’s already used a Command Seal, and another if two have been used. Theoretically another Rank would be gained if a third Seal was used on her Target, but any Servant who that happens to is (with notable exceptions) unlikely to be around for long.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreadNomad View Post
    Ricitus: His NP reminds me of that Naruto ressurection technique, but you made more engaging than Naruto ever did. His avenger anti-rome coalition of tribes form sounds like an amazing concept. Are you going to make it?
    Thanks! I'm considering it, but it probably won't be anytime soon, if ever. Mostly I'm just not sure on what to write Avenger!Ricimer's character without treading too much on what's already been said on his Berserker counterpart (Rome oppressing "lesser" tribes, Rome being a hypocrite, the world being a hypocrite for praising Rome and forgetting all the other tribes, the flawed dichotomy of the "civilized" vs. the "savages", etc.). Even if their core motivations may differ (maliciously proving a point while indulging in the act of causing destruction vs. an arguably more justified "vengeance" held by the numerous spirits in his body), I feel like this hyothetical Avenger form would just end up talking about the same things, for the most part.

In other news, man this thread is moving fast these days. I'm hardly the best at giving deep, in-depth criticisms, so I'll keep my comments short.

Carlos Gardel:
    Congrats for being the first Servant to win Guess-a-Servant. I think I was partially thrown off by him being from America, but not the USA. Idk much about Argentina's music scene, but I also didn't expect him being a pioneer of an entire genre. A nice adaptation of a relatively obscure (at least where I'm from) modern figure. A minor thing, I think Child of the Sun is an exclusive epithet for Hideyoshi, so idk if it can fit as a "generic" Skill without you renaming it to something else that better fits Gardel. Everything else is cool tho. Reminds me of a Servantverse(?) Ella Fitzgerald sheet with jazz-based improv magecraft I had buried in my garden of lost ideas.

Princess Amelia:
    Hmm, for some reason she doesn't feel... Berserker-y enough for me. I get what you're going for, but the execution didn't really sell her as a Berserker, at least for me. She could just as easily be a Caster or Rider (or Binder, if you wanna be experimental, for "chaining" others to her with that second NP, and "chaining" the world through her idea of peace) who just happens to be a little nuts with her peace obsession (wouldn't be the first time we have a non-Berserker Servant with some warped ideas). Also, I think her alignment is a better fit for chaotic good rather than evil, having a noble goal while resorting through some unsavory means and all that.

Shen Kuo:
    Ooh, this is something. A pretty good sheet all around. Skill descriptions feel a bit bare-bones, but maybe that's just your style, and you conveyed what it does well enough, so it works out. That first NP is a little bit OP, being a budget GoB and all, but from what little I read about this figure, I think it's sort of justified considering the scope of his works (also him summoning a giant UFO and yeeting it at the enemy is a hilarious imagery). That second NP is amazing though. I love the whole magnet and homing projectile effects (you can arguably write an Archer Shen Kuo with that NP alone).

Nana Asma'u:
    Hmm, another figure I've never heard of. Not much I can say about her, but she seems pretty straightforward, not that it's a bad thing. Also, do you think her teaching Skill may be a little too high-ranked? I don't think I have a canon skill to compare it to, but compared to legendary teachers like, say... Chiron or Pythagoras, that A-rank teaching doesn't feel warranted, especially since the scope of her teachings (writing poems, teaching, vodun) is pretty small. I might be able to buy it better if you replace it with a more personalized teaching variant telling us that while the scope of what she can teach is small, she's really good at teaching what she does know.

Margaret Garner:
    Well... that's dark. Her story is pretty small in comparison to all the world-renowned scientists, artists, and warriors, but you still did a fine job of making her feel compelling. That NP is a really good representation of her one most famous feat.

Blog Entries
    Margaret Garner: Damn this is dark asf. She'd be seamlessly blend in to the world of Fate/Zero knowing her past and her passion of destroying the bind of slavery. Also that's a neat point on her being particularly sensitive with the word "master" even though Servant-Master dynamics is different than Slave-Master dynamics

Blog Entries

Princess Amelia:
    Hmm, for some reason she doesn't feel... Berserker-y enough for me. I get what you're going for, but the execution didn't really sell her as a Berserker, at least for me. She could just as easily be a Caster or Rider (or Binder, if you wanna be experimental, for "chaining" others to her with that second NP, and "chaining" the world through her idea of peace) who just happens to be a little nuts with her peace obsession (wouldn't be the first time we have a non-Berserker Servant with some warped ideas). Also, I think her alignment is a better fit for chaotic good rather than evil, having a noble goal while resorting through some unsavory means and all that.

Nana Asma'u:
    Hmm, another figure I've never heard of. Not much I can say about her, but she seems pretty straightforward, not that it's a bad thing. Also, do you think her teaching Skill may be a little too high-ranked? I don't think I have a canon skill to compare it to, but compared to legendary teachers like, say... Chiron or Pythagoras, that A-rank teaching doesn't feel warranted, especially since the scope of her teachings (writing poems, teaching, vodun) is pretty small. I might be able to buy it better if you replace it with a more personalized teaching variant telling us that while the scope of what she can teach is small, she's really good at teaching what she does know.
    Thanks for your comments yea I get your point on Amelia. In terms of alignment I chose evil because her methods sink her basically to the bottom of what was going on. In terms of Asma'u, I've bumped her Teaching skill down to B and expanded the effects.

Also:

Flavius Ricimer: That tomb idea is incredible, and I love how you utilized the five in unique ways.

Carlos Gardel: Ah, so that's who he was! I love that NP.

Margaret Garner: A dark and really intriguing servant, especially that NP.

Blog Entries
    Loki (Shinji Matou)

SECOND ASCENSION

THIRD ASCENSION

Extra Ascension Stuff

Female Form
    An example of how Loki can make illusions

True Name: Loki
    Alternate True Names:
    • Loptr
    • Hveðrungr

Gender: Genderfluid (Since Loki is usually in male form, they will usually be referred to as He/Him)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Norse mythology
    Region: Europe
    Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 60 kg
    Armament:
    Wand of Deception
    Lævateinn

Catalyst:
    A bloodied feather from Víðópnir

Parameters:

STR: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: B

Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation D: Despite being a summoned Caster, Loki has no need for a workshop as he never stays in the same place.Territory Creation A+: When Ragnarök is enacted, his skill is boosted up in order to summon Naglfar to enact chaos everywhere
    • Divine Core of the Snake God B: Due to being summoned in a human vessel, Loki's Divine Core has lowered from it's usual status of EX.

Personal Skills:
    • Primordial Rune —: Loki possesses the Primordial Rune of Bjarkan through an ancient nursery rhyme passed down through the ages which connects him to his murder of Balder. The rune allows for the manipulation of Birch trees. It is rumoured that it became connected to Loki due to the tree not producing any fruit, yet it branches reaches towards the sky.
    • Shapeshift EX: One of the pioneers of shapeshifting during the Age of Gods, Loki possesses the highest degree of this magical skill. He is able to change his physiology into anything, including their gender, into another animal or an inanimate object. Apparently, he has attempted to seduce
      Freyr
      Shirou
      whilst as a girl. He managed to go as far as them both being undressed until Caster revealed the trick, causing him to be chased out of the room, narrowly missing a
      Freyr's Sword
      plastic knife
      thrown at him.
    • Illusion Arts A-: Posessing the ability to make Illusions, Caster typically uses this skill to creates doppelgangers of himself to distract the opponent.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Naglfar
    Ship of Corpses
    死体の船

Type: Anti-Fortress/Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 100 Kilometres

A ship made entirely from fingernails and toenails of the dead that was grown and built in the realm of Muspelheim. Captained by Loki's fellow jotunn Hyrmr, this ship is unleased when the circumstances that created Ragnarok occur. Loki (as a Caster) only possesses this during a Broken Ragnarok.

Loki Hrygnir
    Children of Fire and Ice
    火と氷の子供たち

Max Targets: 100 Kilometres

By cutting his forearm with
    Lævateinn
    his wand
    , Caster can summon one of his children to attack in his heed, fitting his personality of never taking direct combat. The children he is able to summon are:
    • Fenrir: Also known as Vánagandr, a wolf that possesses the Authority over Ice. Through his skill Wind of Niflheim, his roar can send out a devesating frost breath that freezes the enemy.
    • Hel: Summoned as a girl dressed in 2000's era gothic lolita attire. She sends out a blight of cold icy mist, causing the opponent to freeze to death.
    • Jörmungandr: The World Serpent. Unable to let go of it's tail, it rams itself into the opponent, sending them flying. During times of Ragnarok, Jörmungandr will either swallow up the opponent or spit out its venom instead.
    • Sleipnir: Odin's steed and Loki's son. Sleipnir's eight-limbs means that he is able to go at light-speed acceleration. Sleipnir mainly attacks the opponents by spinning around them in a circle multiple times before kicking them with his steel horseshoes.

Outside of combat, he can summon them (minus Hel) as cat-like creatures.

Lore:

Loki

The Trickster God. The Spinner of Tricks, Knots and Nets. Helsman of Naglfar.

The son of the jotunn Fárbauti and the goddess Laufey, married to Sigyn and the father of Narfi and Nari or Vali. Due to his early relationship with the jötunn Angrboða, Loki is the father of Hel, the wolf Fenrir, and the world serpent Jormungandr. In the form of a mare, Loki was impregnated by the stallion Svaðilfari and gave birth to the eight-legged horse Sleipnir.

Loki is a member of the council of Aesir and Nordic realm's resident shapeshifter. He was frequently sent out by the council for various errands, such as reclaiming Mjölnir, stopping the Wall-Builder and is said to be one of the three people to have
    shaped Scandinavia
    created Midgard

Despite being a member of the high council, due to his jötunn heritage, he faced extreme resentment from the rest of the council. One day, he found out from a völva that he would be the one to end the world and that the council knew, deliberately keeping his fate from him. In retaliation, he became more and more sinister, instigating the death of Odin's son Baldr.

It is here that his knowledge of his past end. He has no knowledge of events that happened afterwards, such as his
    diss rap
    flyting
    , his subsequent imprisonment by Skadi and him starting Ragnarök.

Maybe it was due to the Throne of Heroes recording him at this point before becoming more villainous. Maybe it was because Odin felt pity on him and erased his memory. Maybe it's because his host does not want to see the world end but to live and play in it.

Whatever it may be, he has been summoned.

Personality:
    Caster's personality is maintained when he possesses Shinji's body. His personality reflects the circumstances of the situation and at what period of time Caster is summoned into Shinji's body. If summoned during Shinji's time as a participant of the Holy Grail War, he takes on Shinji's arrogant and impulsive methodologies. If summoned after the Holy Grail War has ended, Caster is more relaxed and friendly, although he now possesses a limitless amount of leisure time that he uses to prank the people around him.

Caster is very averse to participating in actual combat, preferring to use illusions and tricks to fight the opponent or to distract them. His field in magic is his shapeshifting and illusion-casting. Caster also possesses the ability to control fire and is able to use frost magic due to his jötunn heritage.

During times of peace, Caster will usually be found taking care of
    his children
    various small cat-like animals.
    or making up plans to prank someone. If not, he'll be hanging out with his host's fellow friends and classmates, mainly with his adoptive sister Sakura.

Since he has been summoned before his imprisonment, Caster does not desire the end of all things nor is he truly evil in this state. It is only due to his upbringing and the circumstances around his pre-determined destiny that makes him nervous and lets out his frustrations through tormenting others for temporary humour.

During the time when Ragnarök or a
    Ragnarök Lífþrasir
    similar
    Mjölnir Ragnarök
    situation
    Broken Ragnarök
    occurs
    , Caster regains the full knowledge of his past. He summons his wife to his side as well as Naglfar and wage chaos upon all the land. He will typically not be on the side of averting Ragnarök occurring as he surrenders himself to his fate.

When interacting with servants from his point of time, he reacts to them with a sense of nostalgia and kindness. Unfortunately for him, most of his first meetings with them usually occur with intense rage and anger towards him due to their knowledge of what occurred Ragnarök has been maintained while his hasn't. After a while though, they become less antagonistic towards him.

If he were to win the Holy Grail, his wish would be to change his past so that he was respected as a member of the Aesir as his life-long resentment for being a jötunn is what caused him to go down the path he went on.

Relationships:

Fenrir: "A Holy Grail War...on the moon? Sorry, I don't think I was there."

Hel: Hel lays her head down on Caster's lap, the sounds of My Chemical Romance can be heard from her earphones.

Sigyn: "My wife, my love, my eternal friend~"

Ayako
    Angrboda
    : muffled sounds of violence, crying and subsequent kissing

Shirou
    Freyr
    : "Hey, hey~ It's everyone's favourite dream team, United as one~"

Scáthach-Skadi: "No, you're not better than me, Shut up."

Creators Notes:
    • I kinda fucked up the face claim thing. I had all the ascension tags working but once I moved it around, the First Ascension tag made the first image unloadable. DelRey's guide doesn't directly show the code to be able to do it so this is as far I could do it.
    • The reasoning for the Asc pics btw is literally only because of the hair colour lol
    • Source for the Capsule Servant pics
    • All in all for a 2nd servant sheet that I made in about a week, I'd say it's pretty decent.
    Ya-ho~ I'm still new here so this box ain't filled out as it should be.

The Bucket

This Permutations and Combinatronics shit is verily bussing yo~

Shen Kuo:
    Ooh, this is something. A pretty good sheet all around. Skill descriptions feel a bit bare-bones, but maybe that's just your style, and you conveyed what it does well enough, so it works out. That first NP is a little bit OP, being a budget GoB and all, but from what little I read about this figure, I think it's sort of justified considering the scope of his works (also him summoning a giant UFO and yeeting it at the enemy is a hilarious imagery). That second NP is amazing though. I love the whole magnet and homing projectile effects (you can arguably write an Archer Shen Kuo with that NP alone).
    Thank you for the review! And yeah, I try to keep skills limited to avoid accidentally making them out as Noble Phantasms. And as for said Noble Phantasms, I really did want an excuse to use the UFO, but figured just making that a Noble Phantasm and leaving out the Dream Pool Essays would be a waste. Glad you like the second one, though! I really did want to incorporate the concept of a compass in a meaningful way beyond just divination. Figured doing this would make him annoying to deal with, especially in group fights.

Blog Entries

Finally, second submission's here

“This War only brought a vain illusion of glory, that the warriors of old successfully strive through. But this is the true face of the world, those old telltales only serve as lies. No such hope exist in the flame of destruction.”

< - - < - - <<< - - <<<<< (======) >>>>> - - >>> - - > - - >

< -- < -- <<< -- <<<<< (=====) >>>>> -- >>> -- > -- >

< --< --<<< --<<<<< (=====) >>>>>-- >>>-- >-- >

--< --<<< --<<<< (====) >>>>-- >>>-- >--

We, the people of Rome

--- S A B E R ---
    of the Dying Empire

Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Lancer
    True Name: Flavius Stilicho
    Aliases: Savior of Rome, The Vandal, Artorius
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Rome, Italy, Germany, History (5th Century)
    Height/Weight: 190cm / 97kg

===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> ===== <<<>>> =====

Dislikes: Everyone Whose Oppose Rome
    Natural Enemy: Alaric
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: Shard of His Sarcophagus

PARAMETER
    PARAMETER
    STR : A
    AGI : B
    END : A++
    MGI : C
    LCK : C
    NP : B

SKILLSCLASS SKILLS
    CLASS SKILLS

Riding --- (B)
    Being a Saber, it’s expected for him to posses a high-ranked riding skill. This allows him to tame any beast and the most complex of machine. His limit is divine or demonic entity.
    Magic Resistance --- (B)
    Culmination of his past life. He fought on all kinds of warfare and met countless of people, including Germanic druids and mages. Even vile mages of his political enemy that wanted to cast witchcraft upon him.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma --- (D)
    He was once the strongest man Western Europe ever see. He commanded armies, crushed rebels, crack down on corruptions, all the while still have to fight in an active Civil War. Thus gave him a conflicting face among the populace, on one hand he’s regarded as Rome’s greatest watchdog, but on the other hand his cruelty and the sheer amount of enemy he made himself created a figure that’s basically hated by everyone, even the Eastern Roman declared him as public enemy number one. Thus explain the low-ranked nature of this skill.
    Tactics --- (C)
    Saber known for being a formidable commander, fighting against numerous enemy from every corner of the empire. Fought against the Germans, Celts, Britons, even fellow Romans. He won many battles and gives chilling warning to those who dare to stand in front of the Empire.
    Mind’s Eye (True) --- (B)
    Saber spent almost half of his life on the battlefield. This amount of conflict he had to endure made him quite possible the master of battle. Every tactics, every strategies, every possible exploits, every way to win a proxy war, he had tried every single one of them against his enemies. In fact, it was never enough. This lifetime of turmoil and endless conflict crystallized into him being able to predict every single move of his enemies. Thus making him one of the greatest fighter amongst Heroic Spirit.
    Iron Will: Magister Militum --- (EX)
    A variation of eternal arms mastery. This allows him to negate any debuff given to him that would otherwise render his fighting capacity. Even with the strongest of spells casted to him, he seems as if he’s unbothered and still fight with greatest vigor. Culmination of his past struggle, that Saber would simply raise an army to fight incoming barbarians, he won't stop even if there's one hundred thousand men that tries to stop him.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Hail Mary of a Dying Empire --- (EX)
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    "I...shall keep fighting, for Rome."

Saber's life is that of never-ending struggle to fight against all kind of enemies. He fought the invading Goths on the Rhine, crushing rebel in Britannia, usurper conflict in North Africa, and a civil war against the Eastern Roman Empire. Not only that, he receives all kind of backstab from his political rivals in Rome and Ravenna, had his ability to mobilize Roman citizen being hindered by the senate, and even had to deal with mutiny of his own soldiers. Yet, he pressed onward, and only stopped when the Emperor told him to do so.

With such unwavering will in turbulent time, his determination and ambition crystallized itself into his Noble Phantasm. This is the ultimate where Saber could withstand any damage inflicted by his enemy, his Endurance and Strength stat increased to EX.

Any attacks under the rank of A could be easily ignored, but attack with rank of A and above would inflict serious damage towards him, The same could be said with debuff and other restrictions. And if he's attacked with a lethal strike that causes his demise, he would continue to fight on and rise from the dead. This doesn't means Saber is invincible, he still feels the pain, even the most torturing and hellish experience, this Noble Phantasm allows him to push on and fight.

A small ball of light would emerge itself in front of him, it does not recover him, it does not ease his pain, it does not gives him any buff, it does not nullify any debuff, it didn't protect him from any attacks, but the ball could sustain his life even on the brink of death. Just like a faint glint of hope, Stilicho will always move forward.

History is Rewritten
    History is Rewritten
    E̵͍̐͝͠͝x̶̘̠̘͑c̸͓̀̓a̸͉̪͛̂̓͜͠l̸̰̜͇̬̝̈̔i̸̲̤̲͚͖͌̓́̑̔b̸ ̫̺̹̒ų̵̝̞̭̈́̔̀̋r̴̲̿̎ Victrix – ‘The True Wielder of the Holy Sword’ --- (B (False) (A))
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    “From the edge of the world, banisher of evil, endings of malice, Lo and behold! E̴͎̮͍̓̑x̵̡̰̻͈̩̗̆̅͗c̴͍̲̟̋̔͊͜â̴̠̠̈́͋̈l̷̦̰͖̦̻̂̍ǐ̶̈́̆̚ ̧͈͔̼̰̀͌ḅ̴̝͕͑u̶̻͇͉̘̪̽̇̀r̸̩̞̯̫͎̰͐!”
    T̵͕͔̄̃ḧ̴̡̛̼̣̻͎͉̲́̿̈͆̒́̍̑̍̓e̷͓͙̳̊̊̎͒r̴̞̙͚̗̈́̒̄̾̋͊͋͐͘ ̜͜e̵̦͇̠̯̺̰̽̂͂͂̇͊̐́̕͘ ̴̡̲̣̞̺̺͔̱̃̀̀̋͐̈́̾͜ͅe̴̛̙̥̝̜̬̘̓͋̋̈́̽́͌̍̄̚͜x̷͓̩͙͋̀́̃͑̔̕ ͈̗̙i̵̢̧̠̭͇̪̠̳̠̺͉̍̎̐̊s̵̢̪̥͖̤͉͈̪̗̖̟̑͋̽́̑̆͌͗̈̍͗t̶̑̓̀̔ ̟̥̬͖̦̦̍̓̔ ̴̡̢̧̝͉̰̘̤̱̮̋͐̄́̒͋̀̓̋́̚n̶̡̨͇̥̠̩͍̱͚̂̃̃̎̓͝ơ̵̤͊͠ ̵͔͇͚̦̗̳̻̙̤̮̟͇̋̉͒̔̔͛̍͘͜s̵͖͇͔͈̬̮̱̬̪̥͕̖͍̬͊̂͐͝u̸͛̆̆̔̈́ ̛̪̀̂̒̈́̓͂c̴̡̖͚͖̺̩̦͙͕͖̿̐̅͆͊̒̅̈́͐͂͝͝ͅh̵̯͕̀̊͌͒̔̉̕ ̷͉̪̞̬͇̅̽̎̾̓̉̏͋̍̕͘͝ȑ̵̛̲͍͖͔̺͌͆̀͒̉̊̇̂e̶̢̛̊̅̓̈̈̽̿̽̀̅c ̴̦̗̙͇̝͍̠̖̏̀́o̵̧̻̥͉͔̠̻̜͔͑͆̿̈́̀̕͝r̸̨̨̼̙̜̖̘̫̬͕̥͚̈̆͋d̴̅ ̧̫̱͉̀̇̅̓͋̓̃̎̋͛͗͜

It is said that at one point of his life he sailed to Britain to subdue a rebellion and restore the Roman Order. There’s three things he faced on the Island, it was: Rebelling Britons, Imperial usurper, and invading Saxon pirates. As such he needs a symbol to unite the Island. He noticed that the Celts are somehow waiting for a messianic figure named Arthur. Thus, he goes on under false name of Artorius and created himself a legend of him able to wield the Caladfwech (Excalibur) as a propaganda campaign to garner the loyalty of the Celts against Invading Saxon, thus made sure the stability of the Island.

No such report of Saber went to Britain exist, he ordered every report of him doing so to be destroyed. For there's two front war he's facing. One, the Celts must be left unsuspecting, and two, the Senate must never know that he left the continent, all they know is that he went to Gaul, oblivious that he went beyond just Gaul. He goes on under a false name, Artorius Castus in subterfuge attempt to deceive both the Celts and the Senate. The former believe their messiah just arrived, the latter believe it wasn't the general that went to sail to the island.

The sword is simple in design, instead of the excessively ornamented sword that widely popular, Stilicho’s Excalibur design is similar to Roman Gladius, albeit longer and heavier. Upon unleashing the power, the sword will be engulfed in deep blue light charge of energy to be shot at the target in one magnanimous blast.

Aren't it suspicious the Sword's name is in Latin?

LORE
    OVERVIEW AND EARLY LIFE

Saber's true name is Flavius Stilicho, a Roman general living on the latter stage of Roman Empire. He lived the twilight chapter of Rome with him being someone akin to a tragic hero. He was born somewhere on the upper Rhine on the year 359 AD to a Vandal father whose job was a Roman Foederati as a Cavalier, and his mother was a Roman.

Of his father's influence, Stilicho grows to be a deeply militaristic mindset from early age, he lived in camps and participate in campaigns even before he was officially accepted as a soldier. No other career path for him beside being a soldier, thus when he come of age, his father immediately sent him into training camp and serve the Eastern Roman Empire. There is not much other information exist about his early life.

RISE TO PROMINENCE

Unlike his German kin who still proud of their ancestral heritage, Stilicho considers himself no other than a Roman. The fact that he was able to rose high on the rank of military over Constantinople means that he's not an Arian Christian like other Converted Germans, but a Nicene Christian just like his patron, Emperor Theodosius I, who himself declared Nicene Christian as the official religion of the Eastern Roman Empire.

He was sent to a diplomacy with Persian King, Shapur III to the King's court in Ctesiphon. An important talk about the partition of Armenia, in which he successfully met an agreement where Rome's interest is still in accordance with the treaty. Thus, when he returned to Constantinople, he was immediately given the office of Comes Sacri Stabuli an office where he's in total charge of stables, horses, and other beasts all around the Empire. Soon after, he's also promoted the office of Comes Domesticorum, a high-ranking individual in military circle of Rome

Then soon after in 393 AD he was promoted into Magister Militum, where he's in charge of the highest chain of command of the whole army, means he had supreme power over the all soldier of Rome. The Emperor had given him such responsibilites as a means to make sure the German foederati keep their loyalty to Rome. Soon after, he finally show his true potential, the very thing where he'll be known with, his military career.

The Emperor married him with his niece, Serena. She's a beautiful and gentle woman for him, but also a sharp and bold figure fitting for a noblewoman. Stilicho fell for her, she do too, they were made for each other. Soon after, the couple blessed with beautiful and handsome offsprings. They had a son, Eucherius, and two daughters, Maria and Thermantia.

BATTLE OF FRIGIDUS AND DEATH OF THEODOSIUS I

After the death of the Western emperor Valentinian II in 392, Stilicho helped raise the Eastern Roman army that Theodosius led to victory over the Western army at the Battle of the Frigidus against Arbogast, and was one of the Eastern leaders in that battle. One of his comrades during the campaign was the Visigothic warlord Alaric, who commanded a substantial number of Gothic auxiliaries.

Stilicho distinguished himself at the Frigidus, and Theodosius, exhausted by the campaign, saw him as a man worthy of responsibility for the future safety of the empire. The last emperor of a united Rome appointed Stilicho guardian of his son Honorius, with the rank of Comes et Magister Utriusque Militiae Praesentalis (supreme commander), shortly before his death in 395. At the time of Theodosius's death, the field armies that had clashed at the Frigidus were still in disarray and fighting was still continuing.

THE EMPIRE BROKE ONCE AGAIN

After Theodosius' death, the Western throne was given to his son, Honorius, and the Eastern throne to his another son, Arcadius. Both were still underage, and thus the former Emperor granted Stilicho guardianship over both of them. In the court, he and his wife pleading for their profess. Alas, they were mocked, laughed, and ridiculed. Serena didn't give up and immediately rushed for the prince to negotiate with him. Of which, Arcadius refused. Another figure named Rufinus already gained the favor of the Eastern court of the Empire, and he won't give Stilicho a place to rule over.

Stilicho had no time to contemplate this because his former colleague, Alaric, was sacking the region of Lower Moesia with bulk of his Gothic army, thus made Alaric effectively broke treaty with Rome. Stilicho immediately brought his veteran of Frigidus numbering well over 20.000 men along with him to stop Alaric from his further devastation. He was able to cornered Alaric somewhere in Thessaly, but was immediately stopped by Rufinus whom ordered Stilicho to return the veterans of Frigidus into the Eastern Roman Empire. Stilicho obliged and with his depleted army, he trekked back to Italy.

Soon after the army reached Constantinople, Rufinus immediately hail the army upon a podium, which not long after, a group of men from among the army come to strike and hack him. Rufinus was dead, many pointed that Stilicho might orchestrated this asssassination, but some other suggest that it was Rufinus' rival, Eutropius, that actually organized the army to murder Rufinus. Stilicho still dreams the unified Roman Empire, but Eutropius, just like Rufinus, stands in the way of that.

GALLIAN CAMPAIGN TO NORTH AFRICAN INCURSION

Soon after Stilicho arrived at Italy, a messenger hurried all the way from the Rhine border to inform him that
    a huge German horde of Franks and Goths numbering 50.000 men strong just crossed the Rhine. Stilicho waste no time and brought along 30.000 men to fight the incursion, most of which are former Arbogast's army that he inherited and disciplined. By late 396 AD he crossed the Alps, fought in battle against the Invading Germans in three different battles, all of which he won. Thus the region stabilizes, and he placed large number of soldiers along the Rhine in preparation of possible another invasion.

At the time Stilicho finally returned to Italy, Alaric sacked Balkan and Greece once again. Stilicho immediately mobilizes the Navy and sailed to Corinth, on which upon him and his army a horror beyond recognition. Goods had been stolen, buildings burned, people slaughtered, and temples desecrated. Alaric is near, so Stilicho chase forth and he was able to knock Alaric and his force, surrounded him atop a mountain. The news of the battle reached Constantinople upon which Eutropius persuade Arcadius to command Stilicho to leave Balkan at once of which Stilicho purposefully delayed this time.

Eutropius won't have it and he declared Stilicho as Public enemy number one of the Eastern Roman Empire. Stilicho's properties and fortunes was confiscated, he had no holding at all on the East, betrayed by the very people he tried to save. Amidst this Chaos, Alaric bribed his way of Stilicho's mercenaries, and thus him along with the Gothic army he had and successfully escape down the mountain. Stilicho returned to the West, humiliated.

Even before he reached Italy, news came that a usurper named Gildo amassed more than 20.000 men in North Africa, and defect to Arcadius of the Eastern Roman Empire. Africa is Rome's vital food source of which without it, the Eternal city will starve. Stilicho acts in violent haste, he sent Gildo's rival brother, Mascezel to oppose his treacherous brother. Marched with him 5.000 veterans, all loyal to Stilicho and the Western Roman Empire.

Gildo then captured, thrown into dungeon, and executed. Mascezel now undisputed Western Roman Commander of North Africa. At the time he returned to Rome triumphantly and began to close himself with Stilicho's rivals, he was thrown off a bridge upon which he was drowned. Stilicho just had a formidable ally but he decided Mascezel wasn't suited for the role, threats to power can not be tolerated.

N̵̬̞̥͎̒̅̑͜͝Ǫ̶̼̯̩̦̇̀̎̀͘͠ͅ ̸̛̪̙͕̤̰͈͑̿͋̇͝ͅS̵̢̢̖̺̼̙̙̓͒̆Ụ̵̙͖̼́̎̊̕͝͝C̷̤̠͖͗̓̏͋H̵̩͕͂̓̂̎̾ ̵̠̹̥̗̙̺̖̀̊̾̊̐̚R̶̡̩͈͖͚̙͒͊͐̒͂̚Ȩ̶̛͔͓͒͋̾̾̀̔͜C̷̢̞̼̪͈̗̄̈̕͠͠O̴̺͗͘R̵̯̲̃D̸̰̩͖̮͑̿̌͠ ̴͍̻̥̳͕̞̩͌͛̄̋̾̕͠Ę̸̡͍͇͍̥̝̈́Ẍ̴̪̟̜̭̬̦͋̚I̶̦͛̍͝S̷͎̥̥͎͖̘̳̀́͠T̵̙̫̤̲͇͉̬͛͒̈͛́Ę̶̡̹̞̹̜̹̆̽̈́̓̄̂͊D̵̹͙̭̝̱̻̹͛̑̌̉͝BRITAIN CAMPAIGN

By the year 398 AD, he once again returned to Gaul per acceptance by the Senate to raise a new army. He went beyond just Gaul, he goes on under a pseudonym of Artorius, just after he heard that the Celts of the Island are waiting for a messianic figure named Arthur. He landed in Britain to nullify an imperial usurper, warded off invading Saxons, fighting against Pictish incursion, and unite the whole Island. He noticed that the land is ravaged and devastated, rotten and many palace are abandoned. But he still have one trick left up his sleeve, he then declared himself as the prophecized messiah of the Celts, the rightful King Arthur, under the name of Artorius Castus with the legendary sword Excalibur (Caladfwech)

The Celts immediately unites under Rome's banner just after he finally able to defeat a Saxon King somewhere on the eastern part of the Island, sent him back to continental Europe. Many tribes sent their strongest warrior to serve under Stilicho, among those are Langelannus, Angrivarius, Drustanus, Walwanus, Gaius, Persivus, Medraut, Cadorius, Caractacus, and many more.

With the region stabilizes, he returned to Europe, left some 5.000 of his loyal men to unite with the Celts and make sure no more invasion from Saxons of the east (sea) and the Picts from the north (beyond the Hadrian's Wall). Upon landing in Gaul, he ordered all documents and reports to be destroyed and burned, nothing left of the trail of his short three months journey off of the coast of Gaul into Britain. As history goes, everyone agrees Stilicho never went into Britain and he only went to Gaul.

He confessed of this operation to his wife soon after. As such, only his trusted men, his wife, and him knows of this subterfuge.

ALARIC RETURNS

The development of the Balkan along the year of which Stilicho left was turbulent. Eutropius was exiled by the order of emperor Arcadius, and called back to be tried of treason and executed. With this Alaric grew paranoid of the growing anti-barbarian sentiment on the East. So he joins correspondence with Stilicho and asks for position in his Western Roman Army. Stilicho turns him down.

By fall of 401 AD, Stilicho left Italy with some 20.000 men beyond the Alps to fight off an invasion of huge coalition force of the Vandals and the Alans. He left Italy vulnerable and Alaric takes notice. Some 30.000 barbarian army scoured the land and laid waste the region. Ravaging cities and destroying countrysides. Stilicho is stuck, all path of the Alps are blocked with snow.

By the following month, Alaric advanced forward to Mediolanum where the Emperor Honorius resides. Honorius flee the city as Alaric comes close, some small detachment was sent to chase the feeble Emperor. Honorius resides on nearby town and the defender won't last long.

In the most desperate moment with Alaric's huge Germanic force pounding at the gate. Something appears on the horizon, from the mountaintop from every roads and along every rivers, Stilicho and his force emerged from beyond the Alps, hastened their pace to save the city. In subsequent battle, Stilicho was able to broke Alaric's siege, thus the Germanic force flee.

Alaric has no choice but to stale off the Romans, and then unexpectedly by Easter Sunday of 402, Stilicho bested him at Pollentia, capturing most of his officers, took his treasures and even his wife. Alaric was able to flee once again with most of his force, but not for long. At Verona, Stilicho surrounded his force and killed most of his men. A truce was made between the humbled Alaric of which he agrees to support Stilicho's conquest of Illyricum, otherwise he'll be killed should he refused. Alaric left Italy with tenth of his force and silently settled somewhere on the Balkan.

Thus, for the following years, Stilicho has now become the strongest men without contender of the Mediterranean. Everyone knows who he is, Romans cheered as they heard his name, Barbarians shrivel in fears as they heard his name.

GOTH-KING RADAGAISUS

By the following years news arrived by 405 AD the Goths, some more than 70.000 of them crossed the Danube and looming over with massive force to the Empire under their king, Radagaisus. They plundered and burned everything on their path, Radagaisus had no other wish, but to burn Rome to the ground and slaughter her people. Stilicho is vastly outnumbered.

He quickly joined in alliance with the tribal Alans and the Huns against Radagaisus, called off some ten thousand men from the Rhine border, and raised a new army to ward off the fiendish invader. With all his force, he tracked down the Goth King and engage him on Ticinum. Radagaisus was sieging the city and plundering the countryside. Stilicho knows he can't take on the whole force of the Goths, so he take on Julius Casear's playbook and built a large fortified walls around the barbarians and their King. The balance of power is now shifted in advantage of the Romans.

In the heat of battle, Radagaisus tried a diplomacy with Stilicho and arrived on his camp. He along with his contingent was captured and executed. The Romans used a catapult to propel back the head of Radagaisus to his Goth army, of which all of them are deeply horrified. Stilicho then able to crush the huge Gothic barbarians, many of them was sold into slavery, and some 12.000 of them were merged to his Western Roman force.

MANY DIRE NEWS ALL AT ONCE

After such glorious victory Stilicho realized something dire, his army can't hold the huge dominion which the Western Roman Empire holds, but the senate refused his request to raise another army. He had depleted the resource of Rome and there's not much men left because of Alaric invasion (401-402) and Radagaisus' (405-406). Not only because of that, the senate tried to justified their pavilions, of which many healthy young men are being put as laborers there. The golden age of Rome has now long passed, the senators now put profit above patriotism.

So now with only veterans without fresh conscript, Stilicho plans to conquer Illyricum, a vast region which are disputed between the East and the West and it's a fresh soil to raise a new army of the populace. There is no other chance but now because Alaric hasn't yet recovered from his previous defeat at Verona. However just before Stilicho leave, the Emperor called him off and accused him he already overstepped his boundary. A rival court Olympius took notice and he immediately plant doubts on the Emperor's mind and gave him paranoia by falsely accusing Stilicho wanted to dethrone him.

Not only this, his wife, Serena, also sternly disapprove of the war between the Romans. In her thought, how dire the situation could've been turns out, the end never justifies the means. Her beloved husband musn't succumb to the tempting thought of conquering Illyricum, Stilicho must not shot the hail first, it was not a justified campaign.

He had no time to mend this for his focus shifted once again, by the same time a dire news came that by 31st of December 406 AD the Rhine suddenly froze, and thus a huge coalition of Vandals and Alans crossed the river into Gaul, a looming threat numbering tens of thousands, with nothing of Rome left to defend it. At the same time in Britain an Imperial usurper named Constantine III declared himself the new Western Roman Emperor along with his legion captured and executed many of Stilicho's loyal men, Romans and Celts alike.

This put a deep wound on Stilicho's reputation, of which Serena tried her best in the Senate to protect her husband. Alas, the feeble-minded senators couldn't comprehend the rationale of Stilicho.

With nothing in the way, Constantine sailed the English Channel and joined force with invading barbarians there, invading Gaul and Spain together. Stilicho sent his trusted general, Sarus to went campaign beyond the Alps. He wins some major battles and killed two of Constantine's Magister Militum, but was knocked back to Italy as a huge enemy reinforcement arrived. Thus him and Stilicho sealed all path of the Alps to prevent any invaders from coming in.

With this chaos a news arrived from the East that their emperor, Arcadius, died. His heir only 7 years old and in need of a guardian. He contemplates that if there's any chance to unite both the East and the West to raise a force strong enough to fight off Constantine III and his coalition of Barbarian, it would be now. But it's a risky journey to the hostile East and he couldn't left Honorius alone with Olympius. But it's already too late, Olympius already poisoned the Emperor's mind as he grew more and more paranoid of Stilicho. Thus under the order of the Emperor, Imperial Army starting to purge Stilicho's supporter.

DOWNFALL & DEATH

Early in 408, whilst Sarus was commanding a force of barbarians at Ravenna, Stilicho induced him to mutiny in an attempt to prevent Honorius from travelling there. Then, when Stilicho was recalled by the Emperor under suspicion of treachery, Sarus, apparently incensed that Stilicho continued to obey orders and refused to use the barbarian troops on hand to defend himself, fought his way through Stilicho's Hun bodyguard to protest. He can't have it that Stilicho never rise up for himself, he can't just sit idly and watch his superior in such humiliating state.

With all bad news all at once, Stilicho knows what's coming, he along with some of his loyal troops took refuge in a small church somewhere near Ravenna. He commanded his men to write letters and messages to encourage all Romans to never open their gates to enemy. And at the last moment, Emperor's force scoured the door, Stilicho's men draw their sword to protect their leader. Stilicho told them not to, and abide with the decree told to him by the Emperor.

In front of the church, by 22nd of August 408 AD, Stilicho was beheaded. His supporters were put into prison, tortured to confessed into anything that Stilicho's execution was justified. His men, just like him, endured and swore Stilicho's innocence to the very end. Many of whom are executed soon after.

Honorius under the guide of Olympius had the Germanic allies purged, their wives and children slaughtered. As such, many avenging foederati flocked en masse to the strongest figure of the Goths, Alaric. Alaric immediately crossed the border all the way to Italy, stampede all on their path, plunder and pillage everything on its way. By September 408 AD, for the first time in eight hundred year, the Eternal City is fall to the knees to a foreign enemy. Serena was accused of collusion with the Goth, thus she shortly met her end along with her children, and other Stilicho's loyalist.

Thus is the tragic tale of Flavius Stilicho, the shrewd general watchdog of Rome. His death marked the closing stage of the Roman Empire. Many glorious figures would emerge from then on on their unwavering faith, believe in idea, and idea called Rome.

PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND
    "Unwavering Will, for Rome."
    Cynical, nihilistic, and pessimistic man Saber actually is. He already saw many worst version of a man could be. In his mind, there exist no justice, only unending struggle that God imposed over men. In his view, there is nothing higher but the command of his patron. This is why he was able to endure the leadership of the incompetent and complacent Honorius. He's a stoic, in fact, it seems like he's detached from emotions altogether. He can't feel any joy, happiness, and laughter. His only emotion is that of constant pain that numbed him, and anger to anything that violate Rome. This constant pain he felt, left his moral compass into disarray. He doesn't believe in right or wrong, he simply believe that his Patron's interest must not be hindered by anything.

If there's anything that would keep his grey morality in check, it would be his Wife, whom he love the most. Even with his constant sarcastic comments on anything and his constant cynicism, there's one thing that gives him strength and hope, his beloved wife, Serena.
    "I have no wish upon the Grail. There is nothing of me for the Grail could able to fix. This world is already full of injustices, such Cup existence only accelerate the greediness of men and turn them into rabid animal, nothing more."
    Saber believe that the War he's participate is not a second chance in life for him to fix things. In fact, he himself doesn't care of the Grail. All he cares the most is whether or not his Master is satisfied. That's all what he cares, he'll do anything necessary to accomplishes it. He has no remorse if in the process, some innocent life was in danger, nor he's elated when the evil of men was destroyed. For what he did is simply his role as a Servant, and nothing more.

"Tragic Hero.”
    Saber's saint graph is that of a tall, muscular man. In line with him being a Vandal in origin. The Germanic people were increasingly employed as foederati by the Romans, not only because of their prowess, but also of their supreme build. It is said that many of Germans had their fathers, sons, uncles, brothers, grandfathers, grandsons, etc. to be able to wield sword and participate in battle at least once. This Saint Graph embodies that legend, that Saber is a towering man, and able to intimidate anyone that tries to oppose him.

RELATIONSHIP
    CANON SERVANTS

Arthur Pendragon
    “Is that how pathetic the Rome of your life actually is? That even a primitive tribe living on isolated and desolated backwater province was able to raise a monarch and heed you as their messiah? Your very existence insult me.”

Artoria Pendragon (Saber)
    “You're...Arthur? What...this can't be right.”

Artoria Pendragon (Saber Alter), Artoria Pendragon (Lancer), Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter), Goddess Rhongomyniad, Artoria Pendragon (Caster), Artoria Pendragon (Saber Lily), Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter), and many other variations of Artoria
    “What...”

Knights of the Round Table
    “What a pathetic bunch of impersonator. Your King don't even exist, none of you actually do. Camelot is nothing but a rotting castle above the hill on Britannia Secunda.”

Romulus and Romulus-Quirinus
    “All hail the Emperor! It's undoubtedly a pleasure to meet you here, never in my thousands of dreams I ever thought to meet you. But...I'm deeply ashamed that because of me, the Eternal city is scaked by that demon.

IskandarIskandar
    “What a sight it was to witness you, Alexander. You inspired many men to push themselves to the limit and never settle on mediocrity, I acknowledge your achievements. But please...But please stop on this folly, you're only giving them a vain hope, it was all a comedy to see all those desperate men try themselves to imitate you, for you yourself is unworthy.”

Caligula
    “Look at you, you might be a Roman Emperor, but you're nothing different than those treacherous and hedonistic pricks on the senate at my time.”

Nero Claudius Germanicus
    “Your grandfather, Germanicus was such a worthy man. Why is it even you that took the throne?”

NON-CANON SERVANTS

Stilicho-Ronove
    "Who are you... No, what even are you? You're NOT ME! I AM STILICHO!"

Alaric
    "The past is the past, but it seems you're still a demon just like what you were, Alaric. What a pathetic state of being you actually is, you won't left this place alive while I'm still here."

Gildo
    "Bootlicker of Eutropius, that's what you are, that's how low you are! Don't you make it sounds like it's a heavenly duty for you to rebel against Rome, you're merely a treacherous bastard that we were able to humiliated."

Aurelian
    "Restitutor Orbis! A fine name that really do suit you well, Emperor! Restorer of the World will always be remembered as the shining inspiration of Rome and her people... But, I don't think that I'll be worthy to stand alongside you, for because of me, the Eternal City was sacked."

Flavius Aetius
    "Aetius, I really hope that in life, we were actually able to meet each other. Alas, in my death you were still a little kid trained by the Huns. I thank you for you was able to achieve more than I did, you were able to punish the Scourge of God."

Sunan Gunung Jati
    “Ruler... Tell me, why are you thought of me as pitiful?”

Honorius
    “Emperor Honorius, your father would be delighted to see you to be under my guardianship. The past is the past, I have no qualms over you and I never suspect you. In fact, I believe that you are serving Rome's interest with all of your commands and decrees. But, my Emperor...But, my Emperor, are there anything you have to prove me of my betrayal?"

Serena
    “My dear Serena, you always give me strength and you always be the first to correct me if I do wrong. The world is beautiful because of you.”

PICTURES
    Full Body

Dramatic Shot

BONUS PIC
    An Incredible Woman Behind the Valiant Soldier
    Serena

"The hope you give, the strength you inspire, the happiness you promise. I thank you for everything, my beloved husband."

Ultra Bottom Creator Note

This sheet took longer than I anticipated, but here we are. This is my iteration of Flavius Stilicho, a formidable figure that simply fight forward even on the direst of situation, that his unwavering will against unstoppable odds crystalize itself into his Noble Phantasm.

I really like the idea of a Servant that's not invincible, but simply so hard to kill, that no lethal attack could stop him, it's badass to see a Servant whose even badly injured, still keep on fighting

Anyways, thank you for reading

Last edited by AndrosTC; September 11th, 2022 at 09:06 PM.
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The world was full of tyranny. So, I gave them what they wanted. So, to you, Master of Chaldeas, I’ll tell you the same thing I told the rest of the world…

Rex mortuum est, vivat rex!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ◂Ruler▸
    of Fanatic Logic
    Maximilien de Robespierre(Lostbelt)

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: -
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: French Lostbelt
    Height/Weight: 210cm/112kg
    Attribute: Beast
    Aliases: “The God Defiler”, “Le Roi Suprême
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D+
    Mana: A++
    Luck: A
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Class Skills

God’s Resolution -

A Skill of the Ruler Class. Has been replaced by Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité(False).

Magic Resistance A+

A Skill common to many Classes. At this Rank it nullifies spells that are A ranked and below. Since Ruler has become his ideal, the Supreme Being, he can easily nullify most magecraft. The only exception to that statement are magecraft made to be used specifically against Ruler and Divine Spirits.

True Name Discernment C

A Class skill of the Ruler class. Allows Ruler to discern a Servant’s True Name after two direct encounters, with a higher chance if the Servant is French in origin.

Divine Core of Revolutionaries B+
    A Skill which is formed from two skills fused together: Divine Core of Freedom and the Divine Core of Terror[/b]. Normally contradictory, these skills were able to fuse together thanks to Ruler’s Origin of「Dethroning」. This skill allows Ruler to radiate a Bounded Field, that when entered in, creatures are inflicted with a maddening terror(C ranked Mad Enhancement) that forces them to try and “free” themselves in anyway possible, the more violent the better. A secondary effect is what Ruler calls ”I’m showing their true emotions!”, but in reality, is closer to making people’s emotions go haywire.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal SkillsLiberté, Égalité, Fraternité(False) A

Liberty, Egality, Fraternity. The supposed motto of Ruler. For Ruler’s Proper Human History version, this Skill would be something on the lines of mental debuff and persuasion resistance. But, in the French Lostbelt, this Skill is Ruler’s method of mind-control, turning his subjects into familiars by bestowing upon them his ideals: Liberté(Gains Independent Action B), Égalité(Removes Class effectivity and resistance) and Fraternité(When a familiar fights with one or more of its comrades, their damage is increased). It is also easy to tell whether someone is controlled by Ruler since the affected wears the Phrygian cap.

Aptitude for Slaughter(Tools) B+

A Skill normally possessed by those befitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Ruler possesses this skill for not only what he did in Proper Human History, but also for one of his titles “The God Defiler”. In the timeline of the French Lostbelt, after absorbing three Divine Spirits, Ruler massacred the remains of the Germanic pantheon, along with some of the Greco-Roman pantheon which were in France. Thus, this Skill gives Ruler not only proficiency against humans when using his guillotine blades, but also against Divine Spirits and monarchs.

Coup d’État C+

A Skill named after a method of seizing power, but this Skill is not that. It is Ruler’s chosen name for his Magecraft. It allows him, by using his Origin of 「Dethroning」, to “dethrone” an enemy’s Skill, or Authority, snatching it and using it as his own. This Skill has a few downsides, though; 1: By having a Mental Resistance of B or higher at the time, Ruler cannot steal a skill. 2: The enemy must be inside Ruler’s Bounded Field, and 3: If Ruler is damaged enough, the Skill is given back to its original owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Noble Phantasm(s)
    ”HA! You dare challenge the Supreme Being?! Then, witness your annihilation! Not even dust will be left───Vivre La Révolution!”

Vivre La Révolution
    True Corpus of the Supreme Deity

Type:Anti-Country

After Ruler had assimilated two of his main Divine Spirit Authorities, he found something interesting, something which would become his Noble Phantasm: The remains of their Aletheias. Using his knowledge on Magecraft, Ruler fused them together with some other materials and made what he declared as the Large-Scale Logic-Imposing Flagship Robespierre. One could say that this summoned Noble Phantasm is Ruler’s true form, and Ruler’s normal form is his terminal. Passively, this Noble Phantasm manifests as Ruler’s main armaments, which are futuristic guillotine-bladed cleavers. On release of the Noble Phantasm’s True Name, a massive robotic entity descends from the skies and unleashes its full wrath in a range the size of France.

Sealed Form
    Released Form

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lore
    Ruler is Maximilien de Robespierre. One of the greatest known faces of the French Revolution and one of the most controversial. He is best known for La Terreur and for creating The Cult of the Supreme Deity. Not too much is known about his personal life though, and for a reason. The same reason why Robespierre could ever become a Lostbelt King. That reason is simple: Robespierre was a mage. But, in order to know more, let’s go back a couple centuries or so, to be specific, three centuries from the French Revolution

Ah yes, 15th century France. Home of a specific famous alchemist. One of the most famous alchemists of all time: Nicholas Flamel. Flamel was famous for creating a high-quality philosopher’s stone. Supposedly, it was so high-quality that he eventually reached the Swirl of the Root and became immortal. Though, there was one issue. His wife, Perenelle was infertile. Thus, they adopted a son. One Gillaume de Robespierre to be specific. That son became their heir to their Magic Crest, and was Maximilien de Robespierre’s ancestor. Robespierre was a mage practising alchemy with the Origin of 「Dethroning」. Still, Robespierre died by the Guillotine after what he did during La Terreur. Or, at least that’s what happened to him in Panhuman History.

The divergence point arose when Robespierre was at his peak political power, before he created The Cult of the Supreme Deity. During the time when he was part of the Revolutionary Tribunal, he found a hidden relic in one of the churches which had been converted into a Temple of Reason. There, he found a tome, labelled in Old French as “The Magnum Opus.” Astonished that the mumblings of his grandfather were true, Robespierre began to study. He studied so hard that he didn’t realise the truth about the Magecraft he was practising: the Magecraft was labelled forbidden since it had severe side-effects on the user’s ego. It twisted Robespierre’s personality into an arrogant fanatic, but a powerful fanatic. He had fully made his own Magecraft, imbued with his Origin. So, when he reached his limit, creating the Cult of the Supreme Being, something nigh-impossible normally happened. Robespierre used his Magecraft to summon three remnants of Divine Spirits and absorb their Authorities into himself, turning him into his ideal: The Supreme Being, God of Intelligence and Liberty. It was at a cost though, warping his mind beyond belief, turning him into the paragon of arrogance and insanity. He then absorbed the remnants of the Divine Spirits in France, and became France’s one true deity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personality

A man who is the zenith of arrogance and contradiction. Someone who both loves himself grandly, but says he loves his people. Regal, yet quick to wrath. The best way to describe Robespierre is a Ruler with the mindset of a Berserker. One who claims that he will remove evil by becoming it. Above all, that which he loves the most is….my country, of course! What else?(Hm? What collapse tag?)Revolution! I love seeing citizens run around like pigs from a gun, defying the feeble, disgusting worthless pig-sow tyrants and their associates! Sometimes I like to rouse them up myself, just for shits and giggles! Hm? What do you mean, I’m a tyrant? Of course not! I liberate people, let their true feelings go wild! What anyone really wants!

Likes: Revolution, himself, being a god, FranceFrance, but only because the people are so fun to watch like little hamsters~
    Dislikes: Monarchs, dictatorships, people who want to rebel against him in particular
    Natural Enemy: Louis XVI, Napoléon Bonaparte, Charles-Henri Sanson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s NotesWell, this is part 2 of the French Lostbelt Series so far! This is the Lostbelt King, if you haven’t figured that out already. Also, Robespierre’s Divine Spirit components are Marianne(Goddess of Liberty, and personification of France aka. Libertas/Eleutheria), Deimos(Greco-Roman Personification of Terror)and Menrva(Etruscan goddess of reason, wisdom, art and war). By the way, "rex mortuum est, vivat rex!" means "The king is dead! Long live the king!" in Latin if you didn't know.
    Last edited by MuramasaMachII; September 12th, 2022 at 12:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ruler Robespierre: the formatting around COLLAPSE function might need to be fixed there bro, it's duplicated. The reason for this is that the COLLAPSE function is mixed with CENTER function, or any function that shouldn't be there

For example, it might be because there's another code between the first COLLAPSE and the last COLLAPSE function that made them tangled
    Example: the order might be CENTER, COLLAPSE (your first collapse that reveals the sheet), /CENTER

(the rest of the sheet)

/COLLAPSE (your last collapse that closes the sheet)
    If your code looks like this, there will be some errors on the sheet, because I wrote like this too when I wrote my Sunan Gunung Jati sheet (I already fixed it)

Where it should've been something like this
    CENTER, COLLAPSE (your first collapse that reveals the sheet)

(the rest of the sheet)

/COLLAPSE (your last collapse that closes the sheet), /CENTER
    This way, is how I code my Flavius Stilicho sheet

Hope this helps
    Last edited by AndrosTC; September 11th, 2022 at 10:25 PM.
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!