Page 426 of 620 FirstFirst ... 326376416421424425426427428431436476526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post

Natural Enemy
    Phryne

Euler's ChaldeaGram

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Funny enough the conical name for it actual Servantgram

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    #IBelieveInEulerSupremacy

The gooddest of boys is finally here, I was so enthralled by his teaser already in the other thread so it's amazing to finally meet the real deal.
    And I wasn't disappointed! Quality sheet as always, you're truly on top of your game this year. What a charming fella. Totally cute. Totally safe. Nothing wrong to see here y'all let's keep moving.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    #IBelieveInEulerSupremacy indeed.
    Not much else to say here, amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Funny enough the conical name for it actual Servantgram
    Huh, I used to call it Servantstagram back in Eleanor of Aquitane's sheet.
    ...I guess it's about time for a Servantverse Zuck to pull a giant merger and fix the canon.

Blog Entries
    Oh there was a canon name?
    Guess that explains why he gets no followers, he is on the wrong website

Thanks fellas, glad the rework was worth it
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yup, it was revealed in Lakshmi Bai Interlude

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My wannabe-social-media-influencer-mathematician can't be be this cute!? It's a really fun Sheet that was actually very fun to read. A really good job that.

#IBelieveInEulerSupremacy
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    #IDontBelieveinEulerSupremacy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    #IDontBelieveinEulerSupremacy
    this is the #Reyborhood and you are not welcome /s

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sunan Kalijaga
    Origins: Java
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: A

Class SkillsPresence Concealment (C++ Rank): This Skill is coming from his origins and mentor to often-backstage presence in the tradition that will be know as arts know as Wayang Golek. Which is a wooden puppet theatre show that often embodied symbolic messages for folks to lean many types of stories. This skill is increases in effectiveness if Assassin Noble Phantasm is active.

Territory Creation (EX Rank): This allows for the creation of a workshop, do to how Assassin lived his life and respecting other cultures and belief to inspires his own. He can copy some aspects of different mage workshops that he encounters to manufacture his own. Effectively he can pick and choose which style of workshop that he will creating for now.

Personal SkillsSyncretic Attunement (A+ Rank): A type of rapid casting that allows Assassin to quickly learn and cast all different magecraft that he seen. The time it takes for Assassin to learn the magecraft differs from how complex the magecraft is and how different it is from the Islamic type magecraft. Though the end result will always be weaker than the original.
    This skill came from how easily Sunan Kalijaga adapted and empathize with different traditions and cultures of different people though he never stray from his faith. He always tries and practices if not honor them.

Echoes of Music (D+ Rank): This Skills that Assassin use to shoot out a bunch of different sound blast. The have high brass noise, that rumbles quite a bit in the air. Their relative power is quite weak, but still allows for a small diversion and can cause small people to become disoriented though Servants are likely immune to this effect. Assassin often uses this skill to get innocent civilians out of the way of the fight in A HGW.

This Skill came from his contribution towards the arts and the Gamelan, Playing many of his own beautiful renditions that became great staples of Javanese Music

Gifts of The Golden Tree (EX Rank): This a meditation skill that allows Assassin to draw in mana to create wealth. This skills is a type of Golden Rule that blossoms in Golden Fruit that is rich in Od. Though this skills has a weird side effect of that it turns Assassin into a tree and actually could last for a longtime as mana consumption drops as he began to draw it from the earth like a tree. You could wake him up at anytime, this skill can act as slight boost in his parameters as you wake him that last for sometime

This skill came from the story on how he became a Wali in the first place at first he was more like vigilante type of figure that steals from the rich and gave to the poor though one day. He stole a golden rod from a Wali that scolded him for it. When asked how he will get legal money to gave for the poor. The Wali instructs him to mediate and wait for him near a Enau Tree. There he mediated and waiting for three years in that year the Tree blossom gold until the three year past and Kalijaga was appointed as an apprentice Wali.

Noble PhantasmHeroics Shadows, Wayang Suci
    Type: Anti-Servant

This is an autonomous noble phantasm that create miniature automatons clones of servant he analyses by using his first skill. Through seeing the actual heroic sprit or reading about them in stories. Though when first summon he came preloaded with automaton puppet blueprints for the heroes of The Ramayana and The Mahabharata. These puppets are generally weaker than the originals and even more so if he just read about them. They also gradually got weaker the more puppets that he uses. The trade of is that the mana cost is less than summoning the actual heroic sprits. This is the main way that Assassin fights through the various uses of this Noble Phantasm.

This Noble Phantasm is the culmination of Assassin’s Legacy on Java history. As a great missionary that uses aspect of the local culture to spread his teachings and the innovations he made towards the local Hindu-Buddhist culture. That he Islamised the area and this is the major way that he pulled it off.

Misc LinesLikes: I rather enjoy, people watching and observe the custom and traditions of many people so I may learn something new and help recontextualize my own faith and believes

Dislike: Well, I don’t like when people force their ideals on someone else even though they are the supposed right thing to do. It always ends in disaster no matter how pretty the make the picture seems.

Holy Grail: This seems to be an interesting object; A wish upon it you asked. Well, the only thing I wish is a new start and have a chance to learn new things in this modern world

Event: I see, A festival is upon us soon. I wonder what kind of traditions we will participating this time.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Uhm, this is place is called Chaldea huh, The Stargazers that is beautiful name. Do you often look at the stars at night master? What do those things mean to you?

Bond Line 2: I see you enjoy a bit of my show. I hope is not to old fashion for you, master. You quite enjoy it, then I hope you learn a bit form this little stories.

Bond Line 3: You know I always one for exchanging, retelling, and understanding stories but never really living in them. These stories that we are making, I am afraid that they will be lost to the strands of time and that makes me sad.

Bond Line 4: Oh, Master. I am just writing a bit of screenplay. I may not be like Shakespeare but it’s a little play that cornicles our journey so far. I hope it will be enjoyable for the people to watch as sort of looking back on the things we have done.

Bond Line 5: Welcome, Master I prepare a little something for you. Ta Da it’s a little show that I have constructed. Remember what I said before about compiling together our journey into our own little show. This is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy this let’s called like Teaser Trailer.

RelationshipArjuna: Iread your story it is an interesting one though. I don’t think many can really gleam a lesson from your tale’s perspective but maybe I am just missing the core of the story. So, forgive me If I think you didn’t really make for a good protagonist. A good hero yes, but not really a good protagonist.

Karna: From what I read in the Mahabharata; you always feel like my favorite character. I don’t exactly know why. But you seem a lot more relatable to me than the other characters though our circumstances couldn’t have been different.

Rama: Your tale is quite an interesting and delightful one. Though it is ashamed what happen to you and your wife. This is a bit of a consolation prize from me. This small doll is a bit a reminder for you about your time together with her.

Machine Servants: You guys are wonderful pieces of craftsmanship, looking at you guys make me feel that my little puppets are a bit inadequate.

Izumo No Okuni: That mechanical puppet of yours how did you make it. I see it was long heirloom in your family. Sorry, to have bothered you I was just interested in it’ craftmanship. I dabbled quite a lot in puppet making and performance. So, I wanted some advice to make my puppets livelier for my own performances.

Craft Essence

The Tale of Fate's Puppets

Our Tales began in an observatory on the icy mountain, where our young hero first arrive. He was a bit tired from his journey towards not knowing what Fate has singed him up to be. Then Fate decree that he would survived the oncoming Incineration of Humanity. As the Lone cold observatory signed through the blaze. The Hero set out his journey through many skies. Gathering Friends and Allies alike, as they watched on towards the stars hoping for their guiding hand in their struggles to restore back the world they know.

Last edited by Ismail2002; February 15th, 2023 at 10:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting take on him. I've also done a Sunan Kudus sheet previously, and I wonder why you didn't even mention his signature Kris Setan Kober?
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I basically focus on his Syncretic aspect and his role in Javanese Story telling hence the more puppet master angle. Since, in the stories I read about him. There not a lot of info on the Keris itself. So, that is why I put a lot more empathize on the puppets instead

Blog Entries
    I feel these things would fit Sunan Kalijaga more rather than Kudus

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I can see where you come from with these and I did pawn over what part of his legend that I should gave him. Though this idea of a puppet master controlling deform puppets of heroic spirits just seems to intriguing for me and so I ran with this concept

Blog Entries
    It's a cool concept for sure, but you seem to overemphasize it a bit too much. In the first place Kudus was Kalijaga's student, not the other way around. I really want to see the Nine Saints of Java as Servants (think of the Javanese equivalent to the Round Table Knights or Paladins), so having Kudus overlap too much with Kalijaga doesn't feel right. From what I know Kudus was more of the Spy Commander type as opposed to Kalijaga's Priest Assassin.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I guess I could change it to Sunan Kalijaga though I have to dump that third skill. Since that is a strictly Kudus thing, any suggestions.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    It's a cool concept for sure, but you seem to overemphasize it a bit too much. In the first place Kudus was Kalijaga's student, not the other way around. I really want to see the Nine Saints of Java as Servants (think of the Javanese equivalent to the Round Table Knights or Paladins), so having Kudus overlap too much with Kalijaga doesn't feel right. From what I know Kudus was more of the Spy Commander type as opposed to Kalijaga's Priest Assassin.
    I change it to your suggestion and turn this into Sunan Kalijaga Sheet though I change the Last Personal Skill a bit to fit better to Kalijaga Legend.

Blog Entries
    Pretty good so far. Many parts still needs to be changed to fit the new identity though. Also, that 3rd skill sounds like it should be an NP on it own.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just want to say that this thread is home to some of the weirdest and most creative people I have ever met. Nowhere else on the internet can you see a Australian Muslim communist, a gay (or just very familiar with gay doujins) Catholic crusade apologist who loves Thomas Aquinas, a German art and classical music nerd and a Brazilian genshin fangirl collab to turn famous people into waifu’s and husbandos.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I just want to say that this thread is home to some of the weirdest and most creative people I have ever met. Nowhere else on the internet can you see a Australian Muslim communist, a gay (or just very familiar with gay doujins) Catholic crusade apologist who loves Thomas Aquinas, a German art and classical music nerd and a Brazilian genshin fangirl collab to turn famous people into waifu’s and husbandos.
    Sounds like Servant concepts in the making tbh

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill