Page 188 of 620 FirstFirst ... 88138178183186187188189190193198238288 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    You Like to Ask the Hard questions don't you, but even still I'm game. For this I think the best approach would be to divide it into 2 major sections of my life and then address the question by a matter of Classes.

Younger Me:
    Characteristics - Self-centered, dismissive "it's my problem / affair don't involve yourself or worry about it and if someone says anything then I'm my own person and claim that it's not your concern", vengeful "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", selfish, arrogant, had a unusual sense of moral superiority "I didn't start the fight, I'm just continuing or ending it", just wants to live life my way without anyone else critiquing or intruding in on it

Likely Wish - To be allowed to live as I desire and have the strength to remove any who angered me or got in the way of this

Servants I would desire based on class

Saber: Edward the Black Prince
    Archer: Ashwatthama
    Lancer: Caenis
    Rider: Pale Rider
    Caster: Medea
    Assassin: Okada Izō
    Berserker: Penthesilea
    Avenger: Edmond Dantès

Servants I would probably get based on personality:

Saber: Mordred
    Archer: Billy the Kid
    Lancer: Mori Nagayoshi
    Rider: Nebuchadnezzar II
    Caster: Medea
    Assassin: Consort Yu
    Berserker: Nezha or Boudica
    Avenger: Jalter

Older/Current Me:
    Characteristics - Remorseful of "who I was", uncertain of myself and my future, questioning what others think of me or what effects my actions will or have had on others, still wanting to live life as I please, yet conflicted with the desire to live my life in a way that "helps others and does not bring them down", wishes to help others or guide them away from being who I was in my youth, somewhat cynical about war, violence, revenge, humanity, chivalry/honor, and life, wishes to undo my past, yet also understands my past has shaped me as a person and given me a chance to help prevent others live as I lived, tough love

Likely Wish - To have the chance use my knowledge to allow people in need to live a better life, helping them through hardship, guiding them away from revenge or selfishness, and understanding the interconnectedness of all people and life. To be able to help in some way to create a world where someone need not have suffered, where the future wasn't as dim for them.

Servants I would desire based on class

Saber: Mordred
    Archer: Sita, Karna, Atalanta
    Lancer: Brynhildr
    Rider: Boudica
    Caster: Anastasia
    Assassin: Jack the Ripper
    Berserker: Kiyohime
    Avenger: Louis the XVII

Servants I would probably get based on personality:

Saber: Siegfried
    Archer: Minamoto no Yorimasa / Yorimasu
    Lancer: Karna
    Rider: Gaius Julius Caesar (my version)
    Caster: Paracelsus
    Assassin: Hassan of the Cursed Arm
    Berserker: Lancelot
    Avenger: Dioscuri
    interesting i mustt say , About that it reminds me that if would i participate in a Grailawr my wish would be this > To obtain the abbillities that are neccesary to fullfill my Dream. it may be sounding awkward but i would try to make the world a better place not only for the Humen but also for the other beings in our world and to try to guide the humen back to their Right path . And despite i could wish for the end result is it just halv fullfilling as if i reached it with my powers.

THat would be my wish .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 23rd, 2021 at 08:17 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, we're doing this per class huh, this'll be interesting.

Saber - Lucian of Samosata
    Something about how there's nothing glorious or heroic about the HGW but since I was somehow chosen to be a Master, I might as well roll with it.

Archer - Hyacinthus
    Honestly none of my Archers have much compatibility with my personality. I chose Hyacinthus due to our shared sense of bad humor, though.

Lancer - Cambyses II
    I'm definitely nowhere as murderous, but I am sometimes curious to see other people's values, as well as what they would do in tough situations.

Rider - Katsu Kaishu
    Similar reason to Lucian, something about "war is bad, kids".

Caster - Alcina
    A more childish side of myself that desires a fairytale romance and a perfect happy ending. Fortunately nowhere close enough to Anna Anderson.

Assassin - Johann Adam Weishaupt
    Something about idealism, world peace and the greater good. Not sure if I could completely get along with him, though.

Berserker - John Lackland
    Regretful, mild inferiority complex, ambitious, and constantly striving to be better than the people I envy, even if my methods can be misguided sometimes.

Extra - Hans Axel von Fersen (Avenger)
    The earnest desire to help those closest to me, as well as a lighter version of "if anyone hurts this person, they can all burn".

Yes, you can judge me now
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 23rd, 2021 at 09:08 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    No one even saw mine, did they. Except Koga. Don't know why everyone's restricting themselves to only what they've created.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Morg:

I saw yours. I don't really know anyone well enough to comment, though. Other than me meme-ing on Fortuna.

I guess I expected more than just Galahad as an Arthurian rep. I also suppose I expected Bedivere to be on the list, but I can't really pinpoint why.

I didn't really think about doing servants that I hadn't created. I'll give it some thought after I'm done with my current sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Morg:

I guess I expected more than just Galahad as an Arthurian rep. I also suppose I expected Bedivere to be on the list, but I can't really pinpoint why.
    Well, that tells me you haven't read either Edern or Dagonet. Not sure why Bedivere was on your mind either. We'd get along, but an empty suit of armor that started off just doing what it was told before becoming it's own person through helping others feels too familiar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    No one even saw mine, did they. Except Koga. Don't know why everyone's restricting themselves to only what they've created.
    No Thomas Malory for our local Arthurian expert? Now that's surprising. Seriously tho, aside from the canon ones, I know some names there like Agilulf, Dagonet, and WF's Joaquin Murrieta, but I'm not sure what to say about those either.

As for why we only use our own sheets, idk. Mostly personal preference, or maybe cuz' at least for me, most of my own sheets are partially inspired by my own personality and experiences, to different extents, so it just seemed right to restrict myself that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    No Thomas Malory for our local Arthurian expert? Now that's surprising. Seriously tho, aside from the canon ones, I know some names there like Agilulf, Dagonet, and WF's Joaquin Murrieta, but I'm not sure what to say about those either.

As for why we only use our own sheets, idk. Mostly personal preference, or maybe cuz' at least for me, most of my own sheets are partially inspired by my own personality and experiences, to different extents, so it just seemed right to restrict myself that way.
    Me and him don't match. He believes and is entranced by a chivalry and heroism that never truly existed. The world isn't black and white, everyone had their issues, and Mordred is Bae.

We all put ourselves into our sheets, but doesn't mean we are necessarily compatible with them. Exaggerating one aspect or even using of them can actually make for greater incompatibllility.

Blog Entries
    It's true, I haven't read Dagonet. I've been super busy today. I'm only tangentially familiar with Arthurian legend, and only recognize some of the more obscure names (like the Questing Beast).

Blog Entries
    my turn

----

Saber-any Saberface

Archer-Robin Hood (Disney version)

Rider-Queen Medb

Lancer-Casanova

Caster-Shakespeare

Berserker-Kiyohime

Extra-Sherlock (Ruler)

Loner-me

Stoner-Ricky, Julian and Bubbles

Barack Obama-Barack Obama

Your Mother-Your Mother

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Impossible things became impossible for a reason. There's some things that people shouldn't do. Lest they'd be filled with nothing but misery."

True Name: Nameless Crusader (Lily)
    Class: Avenger
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Europe
    Armaments: Knife

Parameters:
    Strength: D+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: D+
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Avenger C
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

Oblivion Correction B
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. There are sins crawling down her back and enveloping her core. Images of misfortune happening to her companions flash endlessly in her mind. Such a feeling cannot be easily forgotten.

Self Replenishment (Mana) D+
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Vengeance is something she wouldn't seek in normal circumstances but there are specific people that would unquestionably draw her malice.

Personal Skills:

Travelling Paths C
    An instinct like skill that was granted to Avenger when they became a servant. She would never become lost, not in the physical nor mental sense, as if an invisible hand steadily guides her path for them. She can recognize previous spaces she's been at and subtle landmarks of various locations. It may have connections to the stranger who guided her to safety.

Crusader (False) C+
    A skill denoting one's title as a Crusader. Originally the word was for those who swore to combat Islamic influence in the holy land. However, it has become a sort of umbrella term for those undertaking great movements for the sake of religion. This normally applies little to Avenger who was part of a cause not officially recognized as a Crusade and made of those who had no martial training. It is this skill that allows her to act in the capacity of what one's idea of a Crusader would be, granting access to martial skills. Within the use of Croisade des Enfants, the rank rises and grants bonus damage toward those belonging to pagan or demonic origins.

Disarming Youth A
    A skill representing the idea of holding an otherwise unassuming appearance. Related to the Rosy-Cheeked Youth skill, it has individuals to overlook the holder of the skill as a threat or something of significance. Many people the marching children met didn't think very much of them, Avenger saw. They would balk, jeer, sneer, and generally take advantage of them all. Not even the Pope could take them seriously.

Noble Phantasm

Croisade des Enfants: Hopeless March To The Distant Holy Lands
    Type: Anti-Self

The noble phantasm of Avenger. The crystallisation of the failure of the Crusade they were a part of. An illusory light that shines endlessly in the sight of none but hers. Endlessly beckoning her; endless mocking her. It is under the gaze of the torturous yet alluring light that Avenger gains a full rank up on all of her parameters and Crusader (False) skill. However, the main crux of the skill is the travelling capabilities it allows for Avenger. Enveloping her in a cloak of light, she can transport herself to places that she can perceive herself being able to come to, including separating places like Imaginary Number space. However, due to encapsulating the idea of "failing to reach the holy land in spite of a fervent and faithful march", the illusory light will forever remain distant in her sight, causing no small amount of personal frustration.

Lore

The Children's Crusade was one of many failed and unofficial gatherings of Europeans that were made to march to Jerusalem. Supposedly led by a boy who claimed to have visions that told him to convert the Muslims into Christianity, many children left their homes, caught up in the fervor of the Crusade and charismatic words of that boy. Needless to say, it went disastrously. The child that appears now was also part of the supposed Crusade, caught up in fervor, at least until the journey through the alps.

The child of a cooper, it was her skill with woodwork that did help with survival a bit when the children had separated into groups. However, as the journey continued, more and more of her group had died off to the wilderness until only they remained. Emotionally drained and weakened, the child had all but given up and waited for death but through either some divine intervention or just an instance of absurd luck, the child encountered a stranger, their face partially concealed by a green cloak, who guided them until they rejoined the surviving group. With that, the child steadily but warily regained faith in the mission.

Such renewed faith was constantly rewarded with tragedy after tragedy. The sea did not part like it did for Noah so long ago, though the child already took the words with a grain of salt, and the locals weren't very helpful either, not speaking her language nor greeting her with any civility. The companions the child travelled with disappeared one by one, some resigning themselves to the land and taking up jobs, others taking ships and ending up as slaves, a lot still held onto their faith and still followed the leading boy.

The child was not among them. Her faith in the mission had long since burned out. In its place was resentment and shame. There was no repentance for the troubles that were brought on by the journey. No way for any of this to end happily for everyone. No end of the sins crawling down their back for surviving when others fell, believing that they would never see the holy land. There was nothing. Nothing but despair.

Personality

Avenger is a stoic child, speaking usually in short clips most of the time. She is also a studious sort, even though their education is lacking, along with being resourceful enough to survive a short period in the wilderness. Another fact is that she hates the Crusades. Embittered by the circumstances of the legend she's tied to, she bears a quiet but potent distaste for hopelessly idealistic ventures, especially when individuals persistently tread towards it. Though, It will honestly baffle her when someone will pursue a meaningless goal despite fully knowing the consequences. She'll feel rage when they see such a person. She'll be envious if such a person will still be able to smile when they fail. She'll feel desire, for even deep within their hateful core, the hopeful gazes and voices of those who marched tirelessly, those who walked beside them, those who died with innocent faith in their cause, were very much present.

Avenger rages at the fact she can't forget. She failed. And when they failed, she quietly gave up and wasted away into a ball of hate. Maybe she'll be able to walk back on to the path towards an ever distant light. Even with the darkness of their hate and envy. Even if such a light is an illusion. It is very unlikely though.

Creator's Note: I was feeling weird when making this sheet. I am most assuredly not fit to make Avengers. But nonetheless, this used to be sheet for Child Soldier but then evolved into a response sheet to Nameless Crusader that appeared so long ago.
    Last edited by Vance; May 24th, 2021 at 01:16 AM.

Blog Entries

This One Is For BnEl15 and His Fancy Mesopotamian Lostbelt

Still torn on giving my posts titles or not. May keep doing it to mark which of them actually have servants in them, because I've taken to putting them in a spoiler tab as to not flood the forum.

Also, get ready. This is a long one. I am also aware that it's clearly a step above your average servants. I would highly, hightly recommend that you read the Lore section to understand what the hell is going on with pretty much everything about this sheet.

Let Those Who Slaughter Gaia's Children Know My Name

"Dearest Gilgamesh, if only I could show you what I have made of our home."

Class: Caster
    True Name: Enkidu (Lostbelt), Hero Queen Enkidu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Mesopotamia (Lostbelt)

STR: B END: A+ AGI: A
    MGI: A+ LCK: D NP: EX

Personal Information
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 149 lbs
    Likes: Humanity, civilization, the Hero King Gilgamesh, Uruk, Ereshkigal
    Dislikes: Most gods that aren't Ereshkigal, those that would incinerate humanity, those that would defile Uruk
    Natural Enemy: Heaven, Conquest
    Traits: Ally of Justice, Divine, Female, Humanoid, Immune to Enuma Elish, Queen, Servant (When Summoned)
    Armaments: Enuma Elish, the Treasures of Babylon, Hero King's Grimoire
    Catalyst: A Treasure of Gaia; A Treasure of Humanity; A Relic of Gilgamesh

Class Skills:

• Item Creation (Fake) A: Since he was not a magus, Gilgamesh did not possess the Item Construction Skill, but he has an ability equivalent to it due to the existence of the Gate of Babylon. Along with his grimoire, Hero Queen Enkidu inherited the key to the vault, and all that lies within. All tools that can be created (that can be retrieved from the Noble Phantasm) are “items inside the Babylonian treasure vault”.

"Aside from our city, these are the last things I have that were treasured by my King. If it means the protection of Uruk, I will use any I have to."

• Uruk, The First City EX: An evolution of the Territory Creation and Independent Manifestation skills. With the divine authority of eternal preservation borrowed from her sister, the entirety of the grand city of Uruk may be manifested. This Uruk is the one from her lostbelt, and with it, she brings forth all of the souls that would have been lost. While within Uruk, she may control the greater chains of Enuma Elish to shift streets, buildings, and entire districts, ensuring that her people are safe while she has an eternal battlefield. A modern city-state Uruk, roughly twice the size of Venice, within is preserved cultures lost to the rest of the world, and bloodlines thought dried out. Though Hero Queen Enkidu is not a true mage, within Uruk, there exist true mages who are eternally loyal to their queen. Stepping within its boundaries is like stepping back to when the world's mystery was at its strongest. Manifesting it in a world brings with it the blessing of Gaia, creating livable land around it so that its creation will not disturb the borders of humanity already within the world. When not manifested, Uruk is preserved in a pseudo-reality marble, sealed and protected within Ereshkigal's timeless domain, even if the Ereshkigal of the timeline she was in has no relation to her, is dead, or is otherwise unable to communicate with her. Uruk must be summoned to use her unique Noble Phantasm,
      Eternal City of Uruk
      No Matter What May Come, Uruk Will Stand
      . So long as she remains within the borders of Uruk (or the Underworld), she needs no master to supply her mana, as she has the limitless energy granted from the Treasury of Babylon and the connections of her Divine Core.

"I will not leave our city to its fate. My dear sister gave me this as a gift, should our pretentious Queen of Heaven threaten to eradicate humanity once more. Even if I should fall, our city must live on."

• Divine Core of Three Worlds A: Within the Hero Queen Enkidu's body is a divine core, combining the glory of Heaven, the eternity of the Underworld, and the life of Gaia. This is her soul and core both, and allowed her to move freely between the three realms. The first gift she ever received, it allowed her sisters a conduit through and with which to meet and revel. As an unintended side-effect, it freed her of the eternal control of her father, King of the Skies and God of Gods Anu, and gave her the unique opportunity to live and love as a human. Long ago, she sealed the aspect of her soul that connected her to the Heavens, severing her ability to traverse and observe that world. Doing so allowed her to better hear the will of Gaia, and to, in times of need, contact her sister goddess, Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld, without traveling there. Her other Sister cannot contact her, nor would Enkidu wish it. Hero Queen Enkidu has this instead of the "true" version's Transfiguration. This skill, via the voice of Gaia, grants Enkidu the benefits of Presence Detection, but only at B rank, as her soul is still split between Gaia and the Underworld.

"Without such a gift, I could not have lived on after the death of my Hero King. In fact, I fear we would have both died to the fury of Heaven. Instead, it allows me to live as the eternal guardian of Uruk. I will protect our city, even against my own so-called family."

Personal Skills:

• Charisma of the Hero Queen B: By virtue of being recognized as the Hero Queen Enkidu, equal to Gilgamesh, the people of Uruk will follow her to the end of their days. When used on those who have no connection with her, either as her citizen, family, or a shared origin, this is considered rank C. Enkidu dealt little with the outside world, often relying on trusted attendants to manage as many international affairs as she could avoid. She may use this skill to find such attendants, and it is considered rank A for doing so when she consults her sister, Ereshkigal.

"It took me some time to adjust to what it meant to be his Queen. I did not realize the depth of his love for me until he was already gone from my side. I am no Gilgamesh, but I will stand for those who seek my protection. Always."

• Perfect Form A: So long as there is a supply of magic energy from Gaia or the Underworld, Enkidu's body, sustained by the energies of both, will never collapse. A powerful regeneration/restoration ability that is completely unprecedented, except by her "true" self. With the protection of such places within her Core as well, both soul and body find themselves everlasting. Even if she were to "die," if her Core was not destroyed, she would merely reform in the care of her sister, Ereshkigal, within her palace in the Underworld. Leaving such a place on the day of the year not ordained by Anu is quite the task, however, and requires nearly a week to traverse. If Uruk is not present in the world she is returning to, return is impossible until that ordained day comes.

"We always returned to our city, no matter what challenge awaited us, until that accursed day when he was taken from me. I must return, then, so our people may be protected. It is all I can do to preserve his love for them."

• Sovereign of Magical Wands EX: Inheritor of the mystic codes of the Hero King Gilgamesh, Hero Queen Enkidu is a Caster by virtue of these same artifacts. All from and containing the power of the Age of Gods, these mystic codes grant a bonus to magecraft-type attacks, including magic emulated from their abilities. She handles the tools with the same care of her King, as to do otherwise would disgrace his memory. With a greater mana pool than Gilgamesh, Enkidu supplements her lack of experience by pouring in an amount of raw power that would impress even her husband.

"To think, this Grail of yours ordains me a Caster. Silly. But, if you wish to see the power of divine artifacts, I can oblige. It sounds like a good way to relieve the stress of queendom."

• Treasury of Babylon A: The Hero Queen Enkidu inherited the vast treasure vault of Gilgamesh, the Treasury of Babylon. Just as he did, Enkidu grasped "the very essence of human ingenuity." However, the vast majority of the power she invests in the treasury is merely to maintain it. Without the will of Gilgamesh, new items cannot be added within, and the treasures contained are all relics from the Age of Gods, without anything more modern being registered. The trade-off is that, due to her unique connection with the eternity that is the Underworld, items within will restore themselves to pristine condition, and even treasures that have been destroyed will eventually restore themselves.

"My King loved this vault nearly as much as he loved humanity. Within are the treasures of our era, our city, and I will bring to bear their full might if it will defend those he entrusted to me when he made me his Queen."

Noble Phantasms:
    Enuma Elish
    O' Humans, Let Us Protect Ourselves From Even Gods
    Type: Anti-Purge
    Range: Limitless
    Maximum Amount of Targets: 20
    Description:
    A slightly weakened version of the true Enuma Elish, of which the chains make up the skeletal foundation of Uruk, these are the chains that Hero Queen Enkidu wears around herself. Despite being significantly more limited in number, the strength of the individual chains can still combine with her divine core to wreak devastation on her enemies. Designed to bind and kill even gods, Hero Queen Enkidu uses its strength for the sake of humanity. This version is a lynchpin of light that pours the power of Gaia and the Underworld, rather than the Counter Force, into a single strike, the might of a mother and sister through a conduit of a Hero Queen. Its power rises in response to destructive deeds committed by the opponent towards the planet or humanity, and against true threats, the weapon gains the ability to pierce even deific or otherworldly protection.

Gate of Babylon
    The Royal Treasury
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: N/A
    Maximum Number of Targets: N/A
    Description:
    The Noble Phantasm inherited from her beloved Gilgamesh, Hero Queen Enkidu can call upon the full strength of that which is contained in the treasury, protected beyond the Divine Gate within the Eternal City, Uruk. It connects the space of reality to the vault, opening an invisible door between dimensions that appears as golden ripples in reality. Contents of the Treasury of Babylon may pass through at Enkidu's command. She may pick and utilize any within that she pleases. The rank of the Noble Phantasm changes from E to A++ due to it reflecting the ranks of the contents of the treasury. Unlike Gilgamesh, because Enkidu cannot add to the treasury, it never grows beyond the innumerable artifacts he collected during his life in the Age of Gods. Her husband's greatest treasure, the sword Ea, was destroyed during his death, and is the only artifact within that has never restored itself. Just like Ea, Enkidu's greatest treasure was also lost within the vault, and such an ability holds bittersweet memories. In reverence to Gilgamesh, she will use the treasury sparingly unless the combined power of Hero King and Hero Queen is necessary to win the fight. During such times, she is less inclined to hold back than Gilgamesh ever was, and if it means the protection of Uruk, she would not hesitate to empty the vast coffers until the threat is no more.

Eternal City of Uruk
    No Matter What May Come, Uruk Will Stand
    Type: Anti-City (Self)
    Range: The Eternal City of Uruk
    Maximum Number of Targets: Limitless
    Description:
    Hero Queen Enkidu, in her expansion of Uruk, implemented the god-slaying traps Gilgamesh had once used to line the Treasury of Babylon, and around the entirety of the city, wrapped vast chains of Enuma Elish underneath to act as a skeletal foundation. She may call upon the true might of Enuma Elish while in defense of Uruk, including its potential target of 1000, but only within its boundaries. Enkidu and the people of Uruk are protected from all hostile mental effects within Uruk's borders, even while the true might of this Noble Phantasm is dormant. Allies of Enkidu only gain a moderate boost to their mental resistance, or, if her allies are inhuman, none at all. Additionally, god-slaying artifacts from the Age of Gods are activated through the magic of her chains. These are magical weapons created by Gilgamesh, and consist of numerous defenses, from grand emitters of city-wide magical shielding, to crystals inscribed with runes to transmute the environment within Uruk to clean, livable air, to towers that shoot concentrated beams of pseudo-divine magical energy, to streets lined with the chains of Enuma Elish to bind and restrain any foolish enough to walk down them. Even for the virtually limitless mana at the Hero Queen's disposal, keeping the full might of the city's defenses is trying for her. Eventually, her body will destroy itself from the inside out, overriding Gaia's protection, though the exact point at which this happens remains untested, as no threat has ever lasted long enough against the full might of humanity made manifest. Like Enuma Elish, against foes that have committed destruction or atrocities towards humanity, the defenses of Uruk grow in might accordingly, and all but strip special protections from any foe foolish enough to challenge the might of the Hero Queen.

Lore
    "It seems my story differs greatly from your Enkidu. I wish I could have lived, and died, as they did. But, it is too late. Allow me to tell you my tale."

The Enkidu of the Mesopotamian Lostbelt begins an altered story just after their creation. Ishtar, daughter of Anu and Queen of Heaven, oversaw their creation from mud and found such a form distasteful in a sibling. Rather than allow her parents to do as they wished with their "tool," Ishtar stole away the lump of clay, and took the being to the Underworld, where she met with her true sister, Ereshkigal. By combining the might of their authorities, they did what their parents could not: they gave the clay doll a form and a soul. Sculpted from the beauty Ishtar saw frequently in the heavens, and granted their name for the first time by Ereshkigal, they hoped Enkidu would be a sister to them both, as she could freely move between Heaven, Earth, and the Underworld. Anu, impressed by his daughters' ingenuity, allowed them this privilege once a year, but no more, as Enkidu was still tasked with bringing Gilgamesh back to the Heavens. The time she would have spent in the arms of a harlot was instead spent as the youngest heavenly sister, and Enkidu learned the importance of family.

When she arrived before Gilgamesh, he was still a mere child, and she was forced to wait until Gilgamesh reached adulthood in order to fight and reprimand him as an equal. Though she spent a fraction fewer days with him overall, she still had the experience of watching him grow, but found his kind and gentle nature confusing. She sought council from Ishtar and Ereshkigal both, who knew much of humans, though they admitted they could not see the growth of human souls as their father could. Being her charge, it was most of what Enkidu could speak of, and the two goddesses found themselves watching the demigod with feigned interest. Ereshkigal found him mildly more interesting than the other humans, her tasks burdened her, and she eventually stopped watching, though Ishtar's interest only grew more genuine as Gilgamesh aged. When his tyrannical nature began to manifest, it confused Enkidu to hear Ishtar's interest had only grown, but this did not stop her realization that Anu was correct in his prediction of Gilgamesh's nature.

Through her understanding of Ereshkigal, Enkidu saw that Gilgamesh's arrogance stemmed from his solitude. In this world, he had no equals, and everyone was eventually driven away by him. Enkidu confronted Gilgamesh, but seeing a pain she saw in the goddess of the underworld, she did not bring up the reason why. Their battle lasted for several days. Gilgamesh was angered that this "mud in the shape of a woman" would ever be his equal, and was humiliated when he was forced to use his treasures. He soon came to enjoy the battle, and brought his weapons out without regret. After fierce fighting left both of them tattered and exhausted, both collapsed to the ground next to each other, without consideration of their location. Gilgamesh laughed as he fell, noting that there could be no winner, and only two corpses, which, for the first time in her life, brought Enkidu to laughter.

The two praised each other for their strength and valor, becoming peerless friends who went on many adventures together. Enkidu was the first individual to show Gilgamesh the folly of believing his treasures too good to use in battle. Together, they slew the beast of the gods, Humbaba, as he rampaged through the forest near Uruk. They did this solely to protect Uruk, as neither had any inclination to get involved with the gods. By this time, Enkidu had seen the suffering of the people under the gods, and wondered why her family would allow such a thing. She came to understand that Gilgamesh's path, to rule as a king who could better observe humanity's future from his solidarity, unaffected by the politics and schemes of the Heavens. It was around this same time that Ishtar stopped coming to visit her and Ereshkigal, and while Enkidu could not share her burden, Ereshkigal took Enkidu's ear and complained loudly of the selfish, spoiled girl that the Queen of Heaven had become. Having seen the people through Gilgamesh's eyes, she could not help but agree.

After that visit, Enkidu returned to Gilgamesh and confessed to him that she was but a tool who had cast aside her divine masters, vowing to serve him as his tool instead. She promised to stand at his side until the end of the world, a promise that contained a gravity she could not have understood. Gilgamesh called her a fool, telling Enkidu that those who live together, talk together, and fight together are neither people nor tools, but what is called a friend. He proclaimed that he would not have a Queen by his side that did not understand even that. Obtaining the word friend was the most precious gift Enkidu had ever received, completely unphased by his claiming that she would serve as his queen, and focusing on the sense of freedom and self that such a word gave. Shortly after this, an arrogant Ishtar descended, and pronounced that, should Gilgamesh desire a queen, she would be such a queen. Gilgamesh rejected her offer with a thought. Blinded by rage at a demigod who would dare defy the Queen of Heaven, she ignored Enkidu's attempts to reason with her, and returned to heaven. There, she received Anu's permission to release the Bull of Heaven to punish Gilgamesh for rejecting her and Enkidu for taking what she viewed as her spot.

Working in tandem to kill the beast, the two were renowned by the people of Uruk as the Hero King and Hero Queen. As the people accepted them, Enkidu realized that she wanted to be both his friend and queen. Unfortunately for her, Ishtar's fury only grew. She requested that the two be put to death by the gods for slaying their divine bull, and the gods acquiesced. However, Ishtar did not fully understand the gravity of what she and her sister had done in granting Enkidu a soul. As Enkidu spent more time with Ereshkigal, they became more tied to the Earth and the Underworld than heaven, and despite initially being a creation of the heavens, Enkidu defied the wishes of her family. Knowing that her two sisters defied her wishes, Ishtar, in her flippancy, turned from her father to her mother. Together, they created an arrow that would not simply kill them, but all of humanity, destroying not just the bodies of mortals, but their very souls. Enkidu and Gilgamesh stood against the heavens together for the final time. Enkidu could not know the ideas of the Hero King - her Hero King. He opened the gate to his treasury, and in a space untouched by any but himself, he restricted the arrow.

It was in vain, however, as the arrow turned in mid-flight to exit his treasury. With scant time, Gilgamesh tossed his divine grimoire to his friend and queen, and sealed himself inside the vault. Horrified, Enkidu quickly used the grimoire to reopen the vault, discovering that there was nothing she could do. Gilgamesh had taken the arrow meant to eradicate humanity and sacrificed himself to protect them all. His body remained, smirking lifelessly, clutching a shattered Ea, sustained only by the magic of his vault. His soul, however, had been completely destroyed. In that moment, Enkidu knew two new emotions: sadness and hatred. If the heavens would take from humanity the greatest king of their kind, she would take from the goddess that did it the only thing she could. In her fury, Enkidu tapped into the power of Gaia, and unleashed the Enuma Elish at the heavens. Her target was not Ishtar, but rather, Anu, the king of the gods who had allowed this to happen. Her chains ruptured the sky, crashing through the barrier between Heaven and Earth, and pierced Anu a thousand and one times. Ignoring the cries of Ishtar, Enkidu turned her chains on her, but was stopped. Not by Gaia, but by the pain she felt from her other sister, who had realized far too late what was happening.

Enkidu left the Heavens with a threat: if the gods wished to take humanity from her, they would meet the same fate as the king of the skies. Enkidu would never return to the Heavens, but would still venture to the Underworld once a year to speak with Ereshkigal. The only goddess who knew pain as she did, and the guardian of the lost souls of her king's precious humans, Enkidu found her cold arms the only ones that could banish the hot tears. Ereshkigal held no love for her father, who had tricked her into her eternal service so that Ishtar could shine, but she could not bring herself to hate Ishtar. Enkidu found that she couldn't either. Ishtar was never forced to learn the lessons that she, Gilgamesh, and Ereshkigal learned, for she never faced hardships. There was a moment when Enkidu thought of killing her mother, but Ereshkigal's talk of the folly of revenge brought her back.

With the unspoken support of Gaia and Ereshkigal, Enkidu assumed the mantle of Hero Queen. She has protected Uruk since that day, unaware of the greater machinations of the Lostbelt King that had lead her to this point. Perhaps the greatest thorn in the goal of such an entity, Enkidu has ruled Uruk as it evolved and changed with time. As an immortal, the people within the borders of her city loved her for generation upon generation, but Enkidu had strictly forbidden worship. She would not abandon the humanity Gilgamesh had given her, no matter what power or prestige was offered to her. An unchanging queen, one who pierced the sky in the name of the Hero King she only knew too late she loved, she would never abandon humanity. As the hands of time turned, she and Ereshkigal grew close, and often spoke of their worlds, and the regret that they could not share these moments with their sister, who had long since stopped seeing them before she ever took the life of the Hero King. She had forgotten the first thing Enkidu ever knew: the importance of family. A family Enkidu only truly knew in Gaia, Ereshkigal and, once, Gilgamesh.

Personality
    Enkidu's story is one of sadness and loss that could never be righted. She felt the sting of betrayal from someone she called sister, knew the pain of love lost, committed fratricide, and cried in the land of the dead, all in the span of a single sunrise to sunset. Despite this, she could never allow herself to lose the qualities that the Hero King Gilgamesh had praised her for all those years ago. She holds herself with strength and valor, and, even as the population of Uruk has grown to millions, she still hears the problems of her citizens, as he once did. She is a fair ruler who has devoted her entire being to protect the city that Gilgamesh claimed as his and gave his life protecting. She has not seen a true challenging fight in thousands of years, but still spends one day a year in the Underworld, where half of her time is spent training herself against Ereshkigal and her personal retinue of undead guards. It is the one day each year that the two of them allow themselves to go all out, and is a precious time of stress relief that is always followed by a night of stories and worries shared between sisters.

Beyond her sister, Enkidu has virtually no personal life to speak of. The times of suitors coming to claim her hand faded over the countless years she's served as queen and steward, and there was never another like Gilgamesh who could understand her. She is not a queen of conquest, and has made her stance clear to the world each time it is required of her. When Iskander came to her city to conquer it, when Rome came to burn it, when the Mongols saught its treasures, when the Sword of Islam declared them heretics, when the kings of Europe demanded her conversion, each instance was met with the same response. "You will not harm a single soul within our city. I had promised to never take the life of a human, but if you raise a sword against your brothers and sisters, you are no human, but a monster. And I have no problem felling monsters."

She oversees a prosperous city, considered the greatest of the ancient wonders. Though she is not personally skilled in all the things a modern monarch would require, she learned very early on the value of competent attendants. It is considered an honor like that of royalty itself to serve in Enkidu's court, though it is an honor rarely gifted. In truth, she never hires an attendant until she has reviewed them with her sister, for the souls of the dead often know more than the hearts of the living. Though it has a self-sufficient police system, Enkidu will occasionally seek out the scum that has infested her city, and personally clean it. As sensibilities have turned modern, some have tried to convince her that she needs to change her ways, but they always fall on deaf ears. She has evolved as her people need it - currently, there is a parliament of elected officials who meet with her attendants and her to decide the solution to major problems and oversee the entirety of the massive city-state she rules. That said, she is still the Hero Queen, and her word is the final say.

Enkidu is a fair woman, and her years of experience have given her wisdom unmatched in the world. It is not merely wisdom, either. Even as the world's mystery began to fade, her city, preserving cultures lost to the rest of the world, and holding the key to the treasures of Gaia, never felt the effects. Enuma Elish has evolved to be chains that run underneath the skeleton of the city-state, and are more potent than any weapon of the modern age. She still wears a few on her person, ensuring that, even if she is taken from her beloved city, she will never again fall victim to the machinations of the gods. There is an understanding that to try and harm the city-state of Uruk is to have the planet itself turn against you. Despite the immeasurable power at her disposal, and the loyalty and love of her citizens, Enkidu is fair even in purchasing territory from other domains, so that her own may expand. Enkidu has never taken a side in any war that has not come to her city and does not sit in any union of nations.

No Holy Grail War has ever come to her city, and those who have the aptitude, and a lineage tracing back to her city's original citizens, can even learn some true magic. Such abilities, as she discovered, weaken greatly once they have left a certain radius of her domain. Even so, Enkidu does not require her citizens to learn to fight if they do not wish. Her army is more of a militia, but any who know of Enkidu's personal power understand that even that may be superfluous. That said, Enkidu will not take from her people the right to defend their own homes, for to defend what you love is a trait uniquely human. The existence of Servants, the Throne of Heroes, and the machinations of the hidden Lostbelt King are all unknown to her, but not to Gaia. She can still hear the will of Gaia, which is more than enough warning should any such threat set their sights on her domain.

A trait that has carried over from her long years spent with the Hero King Gilgamesh, Enkidu only speaks of Uruk in plurality. She calls it "our city," "our home," "our land," and other such monikers when not using its name. In truth, Gilgamesh still holds a significant piece of her heart, and always will. She could not see the end of time with him as she promised, but will never allow him to be forgotten, by her or anyone else.

Relationships
    Ritsuka Fujimaru and Mash (First Meeting):
    "Welcome to our city. Gaia has told me of your arrival. Come, let our palace tend to your needs. I sense you have much to tell me."

Gilgamesh (Archer):
    "Insolent man. You dare come to me, bearing his face? You are nothing like the Hero King I loved!"
    *hot tears fall from Enkidu's eyes, before one of her chains wipes them away*
    "No... it is not your fault. You lost me, and I, you. We have both suffered so much. If you have the time, I would like to seek your council. I have so much to tell you of what I made our city into."

Gilgamesh (Caster):
    "You look just as he did, on that terrible day. You wear the same cocky smile. I know you are not him, but, if it should please you, I would like to show you the strength of the Hero Queen the "you" I knew left behind."

Gil:
    "If I were blessed with a son, would he look like you? Oh, do not mind me, it is just the rambling of a very old woman. Tell me, would you like to see our collection? I think you will find it to your liking."

Enkidu:
    "You are lucky. You were never loved by any but Gilgamesh, and so, your death left you with no regrets. Hearing your story, I wish I could have lived as you did. But if I did, I would not have our city. Shall I show you around? You have a right to see it."

Ishtar:
    "So, no matter what happens, you never learn to be anything more than a spoiled brat. For the Queen of Heaven, you have no ability as a ruler. You should avoid me, "Sister," unless you wish to meet the fate of our father."

Ereshkigal:
    "My dearest Sister. Ah, right, you are not the same sister I knew. I regret that you lived a life of such isolation. Perhaps that is the one good I could do after I lost my King. Come, join me for some wine, if you will have me, "Sister." I would like to continue such a good here."

Artoria (Saber):
    "You wield such a grand weapon. I can feel it through Gaia. Do not worry, I will respect your desire to have it remain hidden. If Gaia has accepted you, so to shall I."

Altera (Saber):
    "You failed to harm our city once. Uruk still stands, and I find you dead, serving a product of civilization. A fitting fate for a destructive monster beyond Gaia's control."

Iskander, Ivan the Terrible, other Conquering Servants:
    "Need I repeat myself? So be it. You will not harm a single soul within our city. I had promised to never take the life of a human, but if you raise a sword against your brothers and sisters, you are no human, but a monster. And I have no problem felling monsters."

Foreigner Servants:
    "Enemies of Gaia, and all her children. I thank you for showing yourselves to me, so I may remember your names, faces, and energy. It will make it all the easier to strike you down when you raise your power against them."

Calogrenant (Rider):
    "I have heard your tale from your Queen. You need not wear such a false smile around me. There is no telling how much pain your loss caused your beloved. If you wish to speak of it, I will hear it, and my heart shall understand."

Isaac (Archer), Gabriel (Lancer), Calogrenant (Saber), other Abrahamic Servants:
    "Strange. Your energy is foreign to me, but Gaia seems to know you. I have heard of your Heaven, but is nothing like I know. What is your purpose here? Our people will give you no worship, but if it is something else, speak, and I shall hear."

King of the Fifth Empire (Saver):
    "I shall not impede on your royal expansion, but know that, should you clash with our city, I shall treat you like any other. You claim the title of King of Heroes, and perhaps you have that, but I am Uruk's Hero Queen, and I will give my King's legacy over to no one."

Finnabair (Lover):
    "Child, come, rest beside me. I know well the bitter pain of a love lost, and the unforgivable burn of a family's knife. Shall I tell you the stories of the Hero I love?"

Canaan/Nekhbet (Shielder):
    "Authority granted by an eye? An interesting system. I wondered why your pharaohs would wear such regalia when they visited. It grants you great power, but do control it while within our city. I have taken eyes for less than the destruction it could cause."

Rati (Saber):
    "Please, for the good of our city's children, restrain yourself with your wife. I am told that we have some wonderful couple's destinations, but if you cannot control yourselves, I will have you brought in chains for public indecency."

Jack the Ripper (Watcher), Jack the Ripper (Avenger), other Jack the Ripper Servants:
    "Do you wish to know the reason why you never haunted the streets of our city? You cannot hide from Gaia. Control your urges, keep your onslaught beyond Uruk's walls, and I will not strike you. Test me, and no form you take shall save you."

Creator's Notes
    This one was incredibly fun to write. Seriously, this is easily my favorite servant that I've made so far. Thank you for giving me this chance, BnEl, and I hope everyone, not just him, enjoyed the sheet. As usual, feedback is more than welcome.

Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 25th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Lostbelt Enkidu: Damn, now this is impressive. I threw around the idea of a Mesopotamian Lostbelt on a whim, but with a character like this, now it doesn't sound so far-fetched, while still being somewhat distinct from other "Eternal Empire"-type Lostbelts such as SIN. The point of divergence is well-written, you granted her a bunch of other Skills that you justified well aside from simply inheriting everything from Gil (especially the part about having authority over heaven, the underworld, and Gaia, that's both new and well-explained). Overall, definitely kind of overpowered, but as someone from a Lostbelt, that OP-ness is well-deserved. Another bonus point to this sheet cuz' I'm a sucker for heroic sacrifices and tragic romance, and this sheet has both. Finally, this sheet also makes me wonder who the LB-King is in your version, if not Enkidu herself. LB Eresh? Ishtar? Ishtar's mom?

Now if anyone else has any more ideas to develop this LB idea further, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 24th, 2021 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Just realized Enkidu wasn't the LB King here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    interesting i must say . That reminds me that the DAnte Alighieri servant i made has a similar abbillity so tell me how you like my Caster Dante ? and have you some tipps or hints for Crowley?
    Oh, by the way, i found this servant sheet for Aleister Crowley. In case you are interested, it might give you some ideas how to do a character sheet. By the way, what aspect are you gonna focus on your Aleister Crowley? Mine is focused in the Book of Law and the spiritual evolution brought by the Æon of Horus, that is why i think mine would fit more as a Caster.
    - - - Updated - - -

@Vance

Thats an interesting Avenger you have there. At first i thought it was one of those "Lets turn a historical character into a loli" servants (I mean, not necessarily wrong, jut think that troop might be used too much), but it actually fits for your interpretation. A tragic and interesting child servant who seeks revenge due to her failure. Its a well written character sheet.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 24th, 2021 at 06:51 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually not fully sure on that myself, and I'm going to have to edit that bit of my comment as I can't independently verify it. I saw it mentioned on TV tropes and there might be a line of dialogue about it somewhere on the drama CD & Garden of Avalon related to her or her family, or some line in FGO, or somewhere spoken in French, or it might just be an extrapolation from her having originally having been Lancelot's squire [although given every other one of her siblings is listed as British or from the British isles I'm doubtful on this]) so at this point I may just have to list this as an possible rumor until I can see a citation to prove or disprove it (if anyone knows of a source which could do so I will gladly link it). However given that I literally just learned that in Garden of Order apparently Artoria lost an eye fighting Mordred (something which I'm not sure if it was in any myths), and Mordred claiming the Picts were aliens, I could easily see Nasu doing something like this.
    Yeah, Nasu has made so many weird changes to the legend over the years that I honestly would have believed you if you hadn't said anything.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I have a few Ideas for some singularities and lost belt But I could use some help with servents in them certain categories
    they are
    τερπνός μέλῐ μανία crete. people associated with festivals, plays entertainers
    Nuevo era culebra imperio Mexico. dragon/ serpent slayers and or central and south america myths
    clocktower of flesh London. biology and not natural born lifeform
    tártszerelműség grófnő bútor vérrokon Hungary lesabin/bisexeal
    teritoryal heavens angular blockade of the stars america
    Providence of comatose creator providence
    my lostbelts
    kalaona kapu pepehi kanaka OceaniaLostbelt king Māui
    fantasy tree Hoku-le'a
    people involed with death or afterlife in mythology
    וואָס איז געשען אין די נאָמען פון ליבע איז ווייַטער פון גוט און בייז
    lostbelt king Yahweh jesus
    fantasy tree morning star

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Oh, by the way, i found this servant sheet for Aleister Crowley. In case you are interested, it might give you some ideas how to do a character sheet. By the way, what aspect are you gonna focus on your Aleister Crowley? Mine is focused in the Book of Law and the spiritual evolution brought by the Æon of Horus, that is why i think mine would fit more as a Caster.
    - - - Updated - - -

@Vance

Thats an interesting Avenger you have there. At first i thought it was one of those "Lets turn a historical character into a loli" servants (I mean, not necessarily wrong, jut think that troop might be used too much), but it actually fits for your interpretation. A tragic and interesting child servant who seeks revenge due to her failure. Its a well written character sheet.
    i must admit that i had currently rather sparse ideas of him but i atempted to go the Occultistic route with that he tried to find the ancient Sorcery .and that my HermeTris has a Connection. But i have some ideas i currently try to follow amongst them a Greek Servant . Like have you seen my servant suggestions are thre some interetsing ideas there?

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation.

Okay that makes a bit more sense now, it just confused me initially as to how she had it, in the rework I would maybe add something like Hotengageki (Altered/enhanced) to differentiate it from God Force and the artifact Hotengageki in the Gate of Babylon. Still good on you for drawing in a connection like that.

I'm actually not fully sure on that myself, and I'm going to have to edit that bit of my comment as I can't independently verify it. I saw it mentioned on TV tropes and there might be a line of dialogue about it somewhere on the drama CD & Garden of Avalon related to her or her family, or some line in FGO, or somewhere spoken in French, or it might just be an extrapolation from her having originally having been Lancelot's squire [although given every other one of her siblings is listed as British or from the British isles I'm doubtful on this]) so at this point I may just have to list this as an possible rumor until I can see a citation to prove or disprove it (if anyone knows of a source which could do so I will gladly link it). However given that I literally just learned that in Garden of Order apparently Artoria lost an eye fighting Mordred (something which I'm not sure if it was in any myths), and Mordred claiming the Picts were aliens, I could easily see Nasu doing something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Yeah, Nasu has made so many weird changes to the legend over the years that I honestly would have believed you if you hadn't said anything.
    I think they should made it more consitend like it reminds me on that About that Odas One piece has such a Long time consistence . and i am no fan of that they just include that Alien instead of trying to reconstruct as the picts were one of the aboriginals of Britain the old peoples that were presumably one of the Tribes which resistedthe Roman Legions in the Britain invasions .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    I have a few Ideas for some singularities and lost belt But I could use some help with servents in them certain categories
    they are
    τερπνός μέλῐ μανία crete. people associated with festivals, plays entertainers
    Nuevo era culebra imperio Mexico. dragon/ serpent slayers and or central and south america myths
    clocktower of flesh London. biology and not natural born lifeform
    tártszerelműség grófnő bútor vérrokon Hungary lesabin/bisexeal
    teritoryal heavens angular blockade of the stars america
    Providence of comatose creator providence
    my lostbelts
    kalaona kapu pepehi kanaka OceaniaLostbelt king Māui
    fantasy tree Hoku-le'a
    people involed with death or afterlife in mythology
    וואָס איז געשען אין די נאָמען פון ליבע איז ווייַטער פון גוט און בייז
    lostbelt king Yahweh jesus
    fantasy tree morning star
    bit more info About the each one like a bit spoiler info would help geratly .

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    To You, Free People of the Future
    Class: Rider
    Alternative Classes: Saber, Berserker
    True Name: Abraham Lincoln
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Source: America, "Ghost Train of Abraham Lincoln" anecdote

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGL: A
    MANA: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

case. Mystic Eye Creation Train (Lower)
    The Biography of a Great Man.
    The Sixteenth President of the United States of America. In the Civil War of America, he personally led the Union Army to victory, and freed the slaves held by American citizens, earning himself the title of "
    Great Emancipator
    Incarnation of the Great God Liberty
    " according to many of his era. While he was a great leader, he also harshly oppressed the native peoples, forming a dual-spirit individual who can lift people to freedom with one hand, and bring others into chains with the other. However, despite these accolades, titles, and impressive histories, he was merely human. And so, in the year 1865, he was shot and killed by a revolutionary during a theatre performance. He was given a burial in his hometown, and the journey was by funeral train. It is said that this train continues to run to this day, the Ghost Zeppelin that haunts those same tracks.
    In truth, this train was a creation of Lincoln prior to his demise.
    That vainglorious creation was a mere image of the Mystic Eye Collection Train, Rail Zeppelin, which had been created by the Superior Dead Apostle, Rita Rozay-an.
    A train designed to run along leylines, using the gathered energy to create artificial Magic Circuits, and fashion those Circuits into Mystic Eyes of many types, far exceeding the limits of what convention unnatural Mystic Eye creation processes can achieve. A train where Mystic Eyes would be made and sold, rather than taken and sold at a premium. Andー
    The train in which Abraham Lincoln's corpse was taken to its grave.
    It's only natural that such an extraordinary incident would qualify one for the Rider class, no?

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance E
    The bare minimum of Magical Resistance. Spells of any rank cannot be nullified, but damage can somewhat be mitigated.
    Despite coming into contact with magecraft in life, as evidenced by the very existence of this Servant, Lincoln could not have been said to have involved himself in battles of magecraft, and the Magical Circuits he possessed in life gave him little to no resistance.

Riding B+++
    The capacity to ride things. As a Rider, the rank is naturally high. He can pilot any vehicle, even ones outside of his lifetime. However, Phantasmal Beasts are incompatible.
    The +++ comes into effect when the mount is a "Train", automatically activating a special limited-domain Territory Creation over its length, and granting him high skill in controlling and piloting the train, even if he's alone. Managing the Magical Furnaces that power his own mount is a triviality for such a spirit.
    As an aside, the Territory that he creates around trains is an "Underworld", two degrees superior to a workshop.

case. Mystic Eye Creation Train (Middle)
    If one considered only the realm of conventional magecraft, while not impossible, the efficacy of the transplantation of Mystic Eyes was a feat with incredible risks. Unlike Magic Crests, Mystic Eyes are inborn mutations to one's Magic Circuits, and so the removal of them was akin to the removal of a kidney. However, the process was technically possible, though the Clock Tower would sooner Seal an entire person if their Eyes were of high enough rank to justify it.
    But a particular Dead Apostle, one who could be called Superior, perfected the process onboard her train, and continues the operation of a Mystic Eye Collection Train even into this day.
    Abraham Lincoln sent envoys to that train, using his authorities as the President to secure invitations.
    Abraham Lincoln replicated the fundamentals.
    Abraham Lincoln developed his own understanding based on that original Rail Zeppelin.
    The President was not counted among magi; he was born with mere E-rank, E-quantity Magic Circuits, however their Composition could have been considered extraordinary if the Mage's Association had investigated him deeper.
    His eyes possessed the extraordinary quality of "
    Nothingness
    Imaginary Element
    ".
    His circuits were inherently hollow, completely void of the flow of magical energy, nor mystic structure.
    A unique form of Nothingness, which made his Mystic Eyes uniquely judged as "Mystic Eyes of Reception", being able to log and assume the full power of any Mystic Eye he received authorities over.
    A "hollow void" can be filled with "that which is already materialized".
    And so he advanced studies of Mystic Eyes, and created the
    Ghost Zeppelin
    Mystic Eye Creation Train
    It is said that this train runs along Leylines in America, creating Mystic Eyes of exceptional calibres, and selling them off. Rumour that spread all the way to the Clock Tower mentions even Rainbow-rank Eyes that had been produced in the Ghost Zeppelin, but the veracity of this claim cannot be verified.

Personal Skills
    Charisma B-
    Having the rank of B in Charisma qualifies one as sufficient to lead the nation as a King. The morale of any force Lincoln leads will have extremely high morale, and particular skills can be negated. However, because Lincoln's ruling state is established as "A president, who must continuously win the support of the people", the rank suffered a minor degradation.

Familiar (Presidential) C
    The special case of a President bringing along his staff in order to maintain the Ghost Zeppelin. Staff such as the Chef, Auctioneer, Conductor, and waitstaff are all accounted for. While each one would stand no chance against a Servant in combat, and even a Magus' familiar may outrank them in terms of power, within the Ghost Zeppelin, if Abraham Lincoln is the "God of the Underworld", then they are the "Council of Lesser Cthonic Divinities" who serve the God, and so they possess certain degrees of authorities that can even "throw out" any guest, be they human, monster, or
    Servant
    Ghost Liner
    As an aside, there is also Lincoln's hound, who serves no purpose aside from a perpetual +1 to all staff and guest morale.
    Woof. Woof.

Mystic Eyes of Reception Jewel
    Mystic Eyes of Reception. The ultimate class of Mystic Eye Utilization due to a void within Lincoln's Magic Circuits.
    In a manner, they are akin to Doctor Heartless' Mystic Eyes of Usurption, however, Lincoln needs only recognize his ownership and dominion over a pair of Mystic Eyes in order to employ their functions and powers in full, allowing him to utilize the Mystic Eyes produced within and sold by the Ghost Zeppelin before and after a transplant, as they were "always mine".
    Due to the conditions of Rider, it could be said to possess an extraordinary power.
    However, against a target that "holds higher power", such as Divine Spirits, he could never assume control of their power.
    But if it's just replication then perhaps his Train could emulate it.
    Examples of Eyes which he has in stock include Mystic Eyes of Compulsion, Enchantment, Flame, and Distortion.

case. Mystic Eye Creation Train (Upper)
    Singularity Detected. Temporal Co-ordinates locked. Spatial Co-ordinates confirmed.
    Another day, another crisis to solve. While Singularities would usually burst like seafoam against the iron-hard rock of Proper Human History, the Bleaching of Mankind had rendered history as vulnerable as a newborn in the tide. As the sole remaining bastion of mankind, it was Chaldea's duty to resolve these Singularities.

"Mash Kyrielight, reporting for duty."

Mash Kyrielight, the culmination of Marisbury Animusphere's Demi-Servant project. While she once housed Galahad within her, he had departed and now she relied on the Ortinax Power Armour to operate on the frontlines.

"As usual, Ritsuka's slow to get out of bed, huh?"

Leonardo da Vinci. The Omnipotent Genius of the Renaissance, a Pioneer-type Servant. After the death of the original, the miniature Puppet back-up was as close as possible. She was the backbones of Chaldea's day-to-day operations.

"Ready! Ready, ready, ready! I'm here!"

Ritsuka Fujimaru. The Last Master of Chaldea, who resolved the Incineration of Humanity, and received the title of
    Cause
    Open
    as a reward, and who barely avoided destruction time and time again.

Accompanying Fujimaru and Mash was one James Moriarty, the Napoleon of Crime. While the environment was America, a land where Moriarty had no (recorded) influence, he seemed confident that his particular talents would be of use. How he obtained such knowledge was beyond anyone's guess, though a particular Caster of Avalon was insistent on remaining silent about the matter.

"Alright, everyone's here. Guess you should know a little more about this large-scale Miniature Singularity. The region is a large stretch of land in the northern United States, and it seems to conform to some leyline patterns we obtained from Seraphix before its shutdown. The temporal era is 1863, the middle of a great man's presidency, and the height of the American Civil War. If I had to guess, something's going wrong in the war, but you'll have to assess the situation on the ground. Gooood luck!"

With that, they were off. Ritsuka felt almost impatient; the shift between worlds got more absurd with every instance. Like a phantom, he was almost bored of it all. Sometimes he wondered why exactly he continued working. There was no rational reason to, other than to keep living, and some days, even that felt like a chore.

Fujimaru. I can't burn away dark clouds, please consider yourself more.

There he was again. That damned Count, always barging in when he was in a bad state, like he's some sort of personal guardian angel, when he's closer to a devil than anything.

At least it wasn't a long fall.

Nor cold, despite the time of year. It was pleasantly warm, in fact.

"Excuse me, Madam, Sirs, might I ask what exactly-" A cordial voice greeted them. Almost instantly, it changed to surprise. "My goodness! Another Servant? In this era? My apologies. Allow me to introduce myself."

Ritsuka pushed himself onto his feet, and stood up, Moriarty's protective hand on his shoulder. Both his Reichenbach Coffin and Mash's shield were dispelled into Ether for the moment.

"I am a Servant. Rider-class, my True Name is Abraham Lincoln. I am the manager of this train."

Noble Phantasms
    Libertas Ibi Est
    From You, Eighty-Seven Years Ago

Type: Anti-Chain
    Range: 63
    Maximum Number of Targets: 20,000

Also referred to as
    Emancipation Proclamation
    All Men Must Be Freed
    when under a different class. A Noble Phantasm referring to the freeing of slaves, which could perhaps serve as a special Anti-Contract, Anti-Master Noble Phantasm under the Berserker Class. Instead, it acts as a Constantly Active-type damage boost against Tyrant-type Servants, and a special +100 resistance against all forms of mental interference. However, the damage dealt is fixed; against a single target, this sort of Noble Phantasm could well be called a cheat befitting the Great Emancipator, but if he attempted to attack a large number of tyrants at once, then the damage would be distributed among all of them, making it negligible.

Ghost Zeppelin
    Mystic Eye Creation Train

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 50 Passengers

The Train produced by Lincoln in life. A secret business that led to a fabulous enrichment of the limited magical community in the New World. It gathers up magical energy from the environment as it travels, and stores it as both fuel and raw material. Driven by both Magical Energy Furnaces and conventional electric power, it can operate without need of existing track, using leylines as a pseudo-railway, or even merely a sufficiently strong pathway of magical energy. Energy set aside as raw material is utilized in the Oval Laboratory, a section within the Locomotive section of the train that creates artificial Magical Circuits. These circuits are forced through a complex mechanism which results in a forceful mutation, and after being overlaid onto eyes, either donated or grown in the same facility with processes similar to a fusion of cloning and Homunculus generation, they become Mystic Eyes. It is impossible to determine the type of Eye that will be produced until it is created, and so many waste eyes are sold at a low price simply to free up room in the Secured Space Freight Trains.

Because the motion of a vehicle creates a cycle that can be likened to a passage of death, and due to the Ghost Zeppelin's use as a funeral train, the space within has become an Underworld. It's impossible to resist the orders of the "
    God
    President
    of the Underworld", and so he can be called an "absolute leader" within its domain.

While the upper sections of every carriage are mounted with Automated Vessel Defence Turrets, which fire both physical and magical attacks at any would-be assailant, the reason this has obtained the status of "A+, Anti-Army" is due to the improved variation of the Spiritual Revolving Lens Rose-Eye installed on the Main Car Abnsohn. Dubbing it the
    Great Projection of Mystic Eyes
    Spiritual Evolution Full-Scale Activation-type Lens Lilac-Eye
    , it analyses a pair of inserted Mystic Eyes, and maximizes the power within them by accelerating time within the space of the main cannon, turning them into a superb cannon shot, with some Mystic Eyes exhibiting power tens of thousands of times in excess of their original capacity. Using this is painful, however, as Mystic Eyes must be destroyed in order to fire the cannon. There is also a charge-up time involved, which could hamper the utility in some cases.

Within the Ghost Zeppelin, there are a myriad facilities which cater to every need of the esteemed guests, all controlled by Abraham and his Familiars. A particularly popular one is the bar, where a seemingly infinite supply of alcohol is kept. When questioned about where the resources for his kitchen and bar staff come from, he waves it away as "somewhere that isn't America is footing the bill today, so please indulge as much as you want".

Guest facilities are lined with luxury silks, and the finest heating and cooling imaginable. As long as the engine is gathering energy, the guests comfort is assured.

Personality
    Dislikes: Slavery, violence.
    Natural Enemy: Assassin-class Servants.

Fundamentally the same persona recorded by history. Honest Abe, the Great Emancipator, Father Abraham. These three names tell a story of one great man's life.
    Abraham Lincoln won the love of the people in his lifetime with his honest, truthful, and heartful words, and his shrewd, cunning, and broad-sweeping policies. He is a Natural-Born Leader, a natural in the field of politics, but who does not speak as a politician, but as a person. He is not "
    King of Conquerors
    the King, who is like the Sun
    ", nor "
    King of Knights
    the King, who leads with purity
    ", nor is he "
    King of Heroes
    the King, who leads by extremity
    ". He is "
    King of Humility
    the President, who leads alongside his people
    ". Despite his status, he thinks like and alongside the common man, and cannot stand the thought of other humans being bound by shackles, embodying the
    Romance
    Freedom of Mankind
    spoken of long ago by the King of Nation Building.

However, his acumen aids handily when it comes to running a train such as this. Without cunning in abundance, Lincoln would not last more than five minutes in a room with Magi. In particular, when it comes to auctioning off Mystic Eyes he produces, he becomes stern and definite in his actions, losing roughly 26% of his normal kind demeanor

There's word that his Berserker self would be unreasonable against certain groups of peoples, but that's a matter left for another time.

Dialogue Examples
    Servant of the Rider class, my name is Abraham Lincoln. O' Master my Master, I see you and I are both fighting for the freedom of mankind. We shall get along quite swimmingly, I believe.

Combat is not my preferred method of victory, but if it's necessary...

Deploying Mystic Eyes: Flame Type!

Master, I have been informed that you've aged up today! Please, tell me what sort of Mystic Eyes you want, and I'll endeavor to make a pair just for you. My gift to humanity's Saver.

Loading Mystic Eyes into Main Cannon Abraham. Commencing sequence for the Great Projection of Mystic Eyes!
    Main Car Abnsohn has completed synchronization to the Mystic Eye Signatures. Analysis complete in 3... 2... 1... complete. Spiritual Evolution Full-Scale Activation-type Lens Lilac-Eye, firing!

Relationships
    Edison: Well, I may have added a little to that Mystic Code, yes. Particularly, the rank-up on your Mass Production!

Washington: Four score and seven years ago, you made our proud nation. What do you think of it now?

President Jackson: Indeed, that's just how it was in the West. Don't beat yourself up over it.

John Booth: I vigorously disagree with your assessment.

Robert E. Lee: Well, you may have lost the war in the end, I believe we can set our differences aside now. Perhaps some tea to calm the nerves?

William Sherman: You served excellently. If anyone deserved to be the Commanding General of the United Army, it's you. Further, a sense of kinship in Noble Phantasms..?

Red Rider: ... Go away. Now.

Li Si: Well you're certainly strict, aren't you? If nothing else, though, you're consistent.

Author's Notes
    I've finally recovered after the rapid firing of Ymir, Fundie, then Red Rider! At least, partially. I'm proud to say a few neurons fired for this one, and I do feel a sense of 'nasuinity' in this. A historical figure who has an unprecedented sort of thing about them that isn't recorded in history is the exact sort of thing one would expect from Fate.
    I do feel a little mean about his Charisma being "merely" B-, but I felt that it was more holistically accurate for what the skill is, and so I kept it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    i must admit that i had currently rather sparse ideas of him but i atempted to go the Occultistic route with that he tried to find the ancient Sorcery .and that my HermeTris has a Connection. But i have some ideas i currently try to follow amongst them a Greek Servant . Like have you seen my servant suggestions are thre some interetsing ideas there?
    Oh, if i recall, Trismegistos is a god associated with Thot, god of wisdom, right? If so, thats a good choice to associate an Aleister Crowely seeking ancient Sorcery. Thats good a character sheet, by the way. A powerful god with good skills and a powerful Noble Phantasm.
    Regarding your ideas, they are too "niche" for me, as in, too specific so that although they might be good ideas, I wouldnt be a good judge of what exactly would be good or not since I've mostly have never heard of them. But if I were to judge based on your description, I would probably say Demokrit of Abdera for me at least.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 24th, 2021 at 10:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Oh, if i recall, Trismegistos is a god associated with Thot, god of wisdom, right? If so, thats a good choice to associate an Aleister Crowely seeking ancient Sorcery. Thats good a character sheet, by the way. A powerful god with good skills and a powerful Noble Phantasm.
    Regarding your ideas, they are too "niche" for me, as in, too specific so that although they might be good ideas, I wouldnt be a good judge of what exactly would be good or not since I've mostly have never heard of them. But if I were to judge based on your description, I would probably say Demokrit of Abdera for me at least.
    okay and thanks he is one of my proudest works i must admit . About to specific in which sense d o you mean that ? and i hhave also made a second servant with a journey like Noblephantasm with Empowerment so am i curious About your oppinion of this servant ?