Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
Apo happens around the same time FSN, the novels made a nod to it
KnK has each story/movie happening in a different year or month of the same year (is a case by case basis)
Case Files is 2003-2004, each case happens in the span of some months, not years (what happened years before was Waver meeting Reines, Svin and Flat)
And why did you put the Ufo FSN series and movies on the time of their release and not 2004?

Ah, and you can also include Requiem if you want, you calculate the date base on when they mentioned how many years has been since Armstrong moon landing. I forgot how much exactly right now
Ah, so Apocrypha's 4th Grail War is when they summoned Ruler instead of hiring Emiya Kiritsugu as a Master?

Moon Landing by Armstrong is 1969, so how many years is it to Requiem?

I'm recording events from the starting point, so the very starting point of Kara no Kyoukai series is at 1994. Ufotable's, however, is 1995. And I see this trend every time ufotable starts a story line of Kara no Kyoukai. They even made Mirai Fukuin's 2nd meeting of Mitsuru and Shiki 2010 instead of 2008 in the original storyline, which means ufotable's Kara no Kyoukai timeline took creative liberties of alternating times to weave in some scenes that did not happen in the original.

Same with Fate routes; as Lancer's fight with Assassin in HF did not really have that truck scene. And certainly there is no bondage Sakura costume or Overedge versions of Kanshou and Bakuya in the original 2004 Fate route.

Only problem is DDD and Fire Girl. Where will I put it?