Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: The points of divergence for certain worlds.

  1. #41
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,417
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Apo happens around the same time FSN, the novels made a nod to it
    KnK has each story/movie happening in a different year or month of the same year (is a case by case basis)
    Case Files is 2003-2004, each case happens in the span of some months, not years (what happened years before was Waver meeting Reines, Svin and Flat)
    And why did you put the Ufo FSN series and movies on the time of their release and not 2004?

    Ah, and you can also include Requiem if you want, you calculate the date base on when they mentioned how many years has been since Armstrong moon landing. I forgot how much exactly right now
    Ah, so Apocrypha's 4th Grail War is when they summoned Ruler instead of hiring Emiya Kiritsugu as a Master?

    Moon Landing by Armstrong is 1969, so how many years is it to Requiem?

    I'm recording events from the starting point, so the very starting point of Kara no Kyoukai series is at 1994. Ufotable's, however, is 1995. And I see this trend every time ufotable starts a story line of Kara no Kyoukai. They even made Mirai Fukuin's 2nd meeting of Mitsuru and Shiki 2010 instead of 2008 in the original storyline, which means ufotable's Kara no Kyoukai timeline took creative liberties of alternating times to weave in some scenes that did not happen in the original.

    Same with Fate routes; as Lancer's fight with Assassin in HF did not really have that truck scene. And certainly there is no bondage Sakura costume or Overedge versions of Kanshou and Bakuya in the original 2004 Fate route.

    Only problem is DDD and Fire Girl. Where will I put it?
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  2. #42
    リビングデッド Living Dead TheSkipRow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    95
    Overedge versions of Kanshou and Bakuya in the original 2004 Fate route.
    Those were so cool that they're not officially canon though.

  3. #43
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,112
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Ah, so Apocrypha's 4th Grail War is when they summoned Ruler instead of hiring Emiya Kiritsugu as a Master?
    Apo split in the Third, when the Einzberns summoned Ruler instead of Avenger.

  4. #44
    Thinking crimson thoughts Holiday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Ah, so Apocrypha's 4th Grail War is when they summoned Ruler instead of hiring Emiya Kiritsugu as a Master?
    HGW4 never happened in the Apocrypha timeline, because Darnic stole the Greater Grail during HGW3, permanently ending the Fuyuki Grail Wars. Like Reign said, the point of divergence is the Einzberns summoning Ruler rather than Avenger during HGW3. This butterfly-effected into Darnic being able to steal the Greater Grail, which he failed to do in the timeline where Avenger was summoned.
    Last edited by Holiday; March 16th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

  5. #45
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Ah, so Apocrypha's 4th Grail War is when they summoned Ruler instead of hiring Emiya Kiritsugu as a Master?

    Moon Landing by Armstrong is 1969, so how many years is it to Requiem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    Chapter 1

    To pose a what-if question to this moment of history: what if the third Holy Grail War did not expand to such a scale? This Holy Grail War would likely remain a ritual unique to Fuyuki. The fourth Holy Grail War would likely have taken place just ten years before now. However, the Greater Grail having been lost, the Holy Grail War can no longer occur in Fuyuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem
    “Indeed. It would be fifty-six years before the modern day. Three astronauts ventured to the moon, and two among them descended to walk upon its surface.”
    2025

  6. #46
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,417
    Blog Entries
    9
    ^ Thanks for the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Apo split in the Third, when the Einzberns summoned Ruler instead of Avenger.
    Huh, so I'm still correct in the year before Zero, But dang it, Apo, how many years have passed since the Third assuming Third Grail War took place before or during World War 2?

    And if Requiem insisted on the exact year where Armstrong landed on the moon, year of Requiem will be July 20, 2025
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  7. #47
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,154
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Apo has Waver as Lord El-Melloi the Second. And Darnic worked for over 60 years for his master plan, so around the same time as Fate then. And I don't see the point in separating out the movies and anime of FSN considering you didn't do the same for Fate/Zero. Either you ignore the anime and movies of both or place them properly, as Ufo's animated Fate works follow on from Zero.

  8. #48
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Huh, so I'm still correct in the year before Zero, But dang it, Apo, how many years have passed since the Third assuming Third Grail War took place before or during World War 2?
    Did you read the quotes I put? The first one was for Apo and I even bold the important parts
    The Apo timeline had the first three HGW, and with the knowledge of the ritual widespred, they know it happens every 60 years. The point of divergence from the FSN timeline is the Third HGW, then in that quote Kairi says that IF the Fourth HGW would have happened as normal it would have been 10 years ago.
    60+10 = 70 years ago since the Greater Grail got stolen from Fuyuki on the Third HGW.
    And on the FSN timeline, the Fifth HGW happens ten years after the Fourth rather than the normal 60 years lapse. So that quote is a nod/reference the author did to tell Apo's Great War happens in the same year than FSN's Fifth HGW

  9. #49
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,417
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Did you read the quotes I put? The first one was for Apo and I even bold the important parts
    The Apo timeline had the first three HGW, and with the knowledge of the ritual widespred, they know it happens every 60 years. The point of divergence from the FSN timeline is the Third HGW, then in that quote Kairi says that IF the Fourth HGW would have happened as normal it would have been 10 years ago.
    60+10 = 70 years ago since the Greater Grail got stolen from Fuyuki on the Third HGW.
    And on the FSN timeline, the Fifth HGW happens ten years after the Fourth rather than the normal 60 years lapse. So that quote is a nod/reference the author did to tell Apo's Great War happens in the same year than FSN's Fifth HGW
    So Apo is 2004... Why the 1994 cars though? Or is Romania stuck in 90's furniture and cars when the year is actually 2004?
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  10. #50
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,621
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    So Apo is 2004... Why the 1994 cars though? Or is Romania stuck in 90's furniture and cars when the year is actually 2004?
    Because the artists probably didn't give as much a fuck on things like that.

    And how do you know what is considered "1990's" or "early 2000's" for cars or furniture?

  11. #51
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,467
    2004 romania was mostly stuck with 1980 cars so its wrong either way.

  12. #52
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,417
    Blog Entries
    9
    Ah, right. 90's cars are not as boxy as 80's.

    Looking at Saab right now and yep, they subliminally promoted that brand by Shishigou driving it.

    Not unless the ignition is at the driver's steering wheel instead of at the middle.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •