Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Singularity - The Grand Temple of Time Solomon Anime

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    >Fujimaru took only boys to beach with himself
    Oh, Oui and Osakabehime are gonna have a field day with this when they learn.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    >Fujimaru took only boys to beach with himself
    Oh, Oui and Osakabehime are gonna have a field day with this when they learn.
    It was more like Chaldea forced a bunch of Servant with destructive NP for a labour day

Blog Entries
    Fujimaru just wants to do stupid stuff that you can only do with same gender friends.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Hello, filthy secondary scum here:
    Watched the movie. Pretty fun and cool shit. Goetia was a cool and interesting villain and I loved seeing all the different servants fighting. As the finale to FGO part 1, this is where the unadapted earlier chapters really hurt. But I expected that, so it's all cool and all on me for being secondary scum. This is the best of the FGO movies. Unlike Camelot, since this is bunch of fights and the part 1 epilogue. You could maybe make the movie longer to expand on a few scenes, but it doesn't need even a single cour. It may not have the crazier sakuga moments of Camelot 2 and instead is the most "safe and boring" Babylonia style, but Babylonia style is still pretty good and as said, due to what's being covered here, it's not as rushed. CG for the pillars was well done and I expected Goetia's beast form to be CG, so I was happy it was 2D the whole time
    A word of advice; Don't skip credits. Fou's narration is in there
    Now here's hoping Lostbelts is full anime for each chapter. long as it may be. A long running fate project split into chunks of 1 or 2 cours like the modern shonen adaptations (HeroAca, JJk, Kimetsu) should be viable
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Oh it's out?
    Too lazy to download, will probably wait for crunchyroll, they said they're adding it "soon". I'm excited.

Blog Entries
    why does chaldea have nolan's batman trilogy for da vinci to binge before the singularity

why are there ass shots during lev's dramatic speech

also his pimpcane is lit
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; January 19th, 2022 at 11:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    okay this was probably as good as it could get

This is imo the best adaptation out of the 3 (Babylonia, Camelot, Solomon)

It was amazing indeed, even with the clear low budget

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Low budget
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Ive only seen clips, seems comedic at times? iunno

at least geronimo was there

Why would you judge when you haven't even watched the full movie

Is it translated, if not then how can i outside of comment?

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    It is fully translated in english and available in the 7 seas (and Wakanim if you live in the european countries that site is for)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Ah, didnt know

ill check it later today or something

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Nobunaga adds every possible bit of personality to the MC with the script he's given. Really like his performance as Fujimaru Ritsuka.

I was quite entertained by it, it's cool that they changed up when the Servants showed up so that it wasn't just one massive dump of servants doing stuff for like 1 hour and then just have a quick finale against Goetia. I like that they had specific Servants, the most relevant one per Singularity, show up to help against Goetia.
    Though Kingu being there was kinda eh, there were other Servants more relevant like Ishtar and Ereshkigal, but I guess they didn't want to usurp the balance between the two by just bringing one of them to the finale, and Gil was obviously off-limits. Dantes was handled really well, though he'll only make sense if you've played the game.

(You could say the same about the first 5 singularities but like... lol. Aside from maybe one convo between Mashu and one of the servants there they had no real bearing on the overall plot. Only Goetia's appearance at the end of London had that and it was mostly covered in the Babylonia anime in flashback form)
    Mashu stuff was done okay, only thing I wish they did was have Fujimaru actually bash Goetia with the shield before piercing him with one of the edges. The ending was quite nice and captured the spirit in the game.

Overall, I enjoyed myself while watching this. The one real blunder I'd say is that they should've used Outbreak as the Servants Assemble song, I know they used it later but it doesn't have as much impact there.

Initium Iter is still better tho.
    Last edited by TomPen94; January 20th, 2022 at 06:11 AM.
    burn your dread you coward

Other than fanservice reason like everyone else, Enkidu was there to return the favor in Kingu's place

Just watched it. I was wondering how they would do the Goetia fight after the Solomon vs Goetia section, it was interesting I guess. Lots of fanservice with some characters like Sanson's part, which I'm totally okay with.

Overall it was okay, I was not disappointed nor bored. The Goetia vs Solomon part was the part I was looking forward the most, and I really liked it. So yeah, it was worth watching it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I liked the anime original choices for adapting the singularity, the scene where Gudao sounds betrayed and tells Romani that his choice is just unfair was great, Fou's sacrifice was depicted more creatively than the rest of the movie and I liked it and I ended up crying like a lot at Da Vinci's conclusions about Romani at the end because no matter how many years may pass I love this man and he makes me sad, but a Camelot 2/Babylonia 18, this was not.

Outside of still being a charisma void, Gudao actually matters in this movie unlike Camelot where he was mostly Bedi's heroine because several key moments with several characters- Mash, Romani, Goetia and all the servants, hinges on their belief in this sentient loaf of plain bread and it makes a lot of it fall flat.

Overall, just like Babylonia it had the potential to be much better than it was but I didn't hate the end result either. If rank the FGO anime adaptations as Camelot 2>Babylonia>Solomon>>First order>>>>>Camelot 1