Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Singularity - The Grand Temple of Time Solomon Anime

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    She’s talented at Matthematics

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    She's from the Matther of Britain

JP Friend Code
    Not enough budget to animate most Servants we saw in game Solomon maybe?

Like, not even Edmond or Arjuna are here despite sharing VA with Gudao, I am disappoint

Ok, so what Servant are gonna fight Solomon aside of Mash? I remember it was supposed to be an actual fight with Solomon? Gil?

US Friend Code
    Unless they move things around Gil doesn't arrive until basically right at the very end. If Mash and Fujimaru have backup against Goetia himself it will probably be the ones on the poster, the main Servants from each singularity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I'm glad people are excited, but a) the whole thing looks like it's gonna suffer Babylonia syndrome and b) that Drake scene screams "filler shot" so I can't help but wonder how many Servants will we actually get to see fighting.

They're gonna cut out Liz's screentime again and I will be very, very sad.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    At the very least, the ones depicted in the main visual should be involved enough during the fight. And if they're faithful to the game, in the Time Temple "Solomon" is accompanied by Demon Pillars offshoots up until Goetia reveal. I can see them being each Servants' opponents while Gudao and Mash fight Solomon by themselves.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I'm glad people are excited, but a) the whole thing looks like it's gonna suffer Babylonia syndrome and b) that Drake scene screams "filler shot" so I can't help but wonder how many Servants will we actually get to see fighting.

They're gonna cut out Liz's screentime again and I will be very, very sad.
    What the heck is Babylonia syndrome? Good animation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    At the very least, the ones depicted in the main visual should be involved enough during the fight. And if they're faithful to the game, in the Time Temple "Solomon" is accompanied by Demon Pillars offshoots up until Goetia reveal. I can see them being each Servants' opponents while Gudao and Mash fight Solomon by themselves.
    We at least saw all the Orleans servants when Jeanne used her NP so for main story chapters we're going to see a bit of everyone. Not sure about the trash heap event servants though

JP Friend Code
    Afaik Babylonia syndrome is sameface + skipping the actually important infodumps

Considering the trailer points out stuff that hints at NEW stuff being added I doubt that'll be a problem when most of time temple is just demon pillars talking shit. The trailer already shows like a Solomon life flashback, more stuff with Roman after incarnation to maybe tie into babylonia ep0, there's the fuyuki flashback with marisbilly ofc, and then you have the actual solomon fight. Not getting to see all me favorite event servants fight demon pillars for 30 minutes is NOT a concern I'm having tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I would still like for most of the servants to appear and just attack the pillars, but i wouldn’t care if they skip out on each one of them talking in turns.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Afaik Babylonia syndrome is sameface + skipping the actually important infodumps
    I thought people had gotten over the same face issue at this point (admittedly it never bothered me in the first place)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    I would still like for most of the servants to appear and just attack the pillars, but i wouldn’t care if they skip out on each one of them talking in turns.
    Honestly is there even a good way to show all the before and after pillar fight talks in any medium outside the game? I had long since assumed they wouldn't pay that much attention to it and would instead focus on the Mash-Guda-Romani portions which are the actually important parts

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I thought people had gotten over the same face issue at this point (admittedly it never bothered me in the first place)
    It's funny how people get hung up on this in the franchise that started with Takeuchi as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    I think we might see Fujimaru duke it out with Demon King Goetia and Human King Goetia Scryed style since he is given a wear that resembles both of Mashu's Ortenaus and Scryed's Kazuma.

I don't care too much about this version of Fujimaru so I'm not particularly hyped to see that, but I do appreciate them making a propable way of him attaining that so that people can argue less over how things went down in that final fight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I don't care too much about this version of Fujimaru so I'm not particularly hyped to see that, but I do appreciate them making a propable way of him attaining that so that people can argue less over how things went down in that final fight
    LE makes me dread Nasu writing script for anime though.

I'm more concerned about the studio.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

I'm more concerned that, if it isn't a full length movie, it might not get a Weiss Schwarz set. I need to be able to use Ereshkigal and Nero together in my deck, Bushiroad!

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    This is the oponent that trashed Kintoki, Tamamo and Mordred and this is the same Mash of Babylonia that was trashed by everything. I have trouble seeing only Fujimaru and Mash against "Solomon".

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    This is the oponent that trashed Kintoki, Tamamo and Mordred and this is the same Mash of Babylonia that was trashed by everything. I have trouble seeing only Fujimaru and Mash against "Solomon".
    Well, they aren't supposed to win during that stage of fight anyway, and the trailer indicates the fight doesn't go their way either. "Solomon" is just toying with them all the way to the reveal. The tide of battle only starts to change after Romani does his thing.