Thread: A question about Angra Mainyu

A question about Angra Mainyu

So years ago, after I finished FHA and went to the wiki to look for more info about Angra Mainyu, I discovered his loop ability was called "無限の残骸Unlimited Raise Dead" (which is also the title of Angra Mainyu's interlude in FGO and title of episode 10 of FE Last Encore), but I don't remember seeing the name in game, so where did this name came from? Or did I just missed it somewhere in the game?

Questions are for the questions thread, you arent gonna get the true experience if your question doesnt get snubbed the first 2 times.

Its the name of his 2nd NP's in the hanafuda game. Iirc if you have 10 or more dregs it makes each of them count as 1 point of damage. Overwhelming the opponent with numbers.

Oh so is from the hanafuda game…I never went pass archer…
    Sorry about that, I couldn't find the question thread…
    Last edited by SilverBullet1317; March 27th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.

Its rarely lower that top 5 threads in this section of the forum. Unless your arent sorting based on last post

Yeah I found it now. Well to be honest I didn't go to General Discussion but came straight here.... Because I saw the description for General Discussion says "non specific type moon topics" and so I thought me asking about FHA is pretty specific……so I came here instead.

Yeah, just went to anime/merch section and saw that you were moved from there