Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you took over Type Moon?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Okay but who gives a shit about musous.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways I'd mandate the creation of a new IP as far away from mobages as humanly possible, and get it localized. Also I'd get FSN localized because there's more than enough gacha blood money to cover the costs. Finally I'd look at the utter lack of progress on Tsuki:re and laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Cancel FGO immediately and extirpate it from the canon, license EVERYTHING to companies who will translate the damn things (ou just do it in-house, whatever) and get Nasu to work non-stop on the Tsukihime remake.

Oh, I would also see about getting a Fate x Konosuba crossover done. It's been too long since Carnival Phantasm, and all those Aqua-Saber fanarts gave me some interesting ideas.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would probs just make another Fate fighting game, it's been too long since codes and God knows we got enough characters. Also, a persona style HGW game where you live a normal student life by day but has to deal with servants trying to kill you at night.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Start churning out anime of the Servant's backstory. The Dodekathlon, the Trojan War, the Odyssey, the Nibelungenlied, the Volsunga Saga, etc, etc.

Alternatively just get the rights to adapt the big buck 20th Century historical Hollywood Movies. Cleopatra, Clash of the Titans, Spartacus, Excalibur, Hercules Against the Mongols...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Start churning out anime of the Servant's backstory. The Dodekathlon, the Trojan War, the Odyssey, the Nibelungenlied, the Volsunga Saga, etc, etc.

Alternatively just get the rights to adapt the big buck 20th Century historical Hollywood Movies. Cleopatra, Clash of the Titans, Spartacus, Excalibur, Hercules Against the Mongols...
    you meaning to making movies like the fate /nasu verse Version of their backstories Right ?

yeak that would be cool especially an Mahabharata war with all Astras that Karna and Arjuna used against each other, or the Fate anime Adaption of Herakless laibours ,respectively the whole Gilgamesh Epos as two Hour Movie !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Whether it's anime, manga, LNs, or whatever, I would like to see these from TM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I would probs just make another Fate fighting game, it's been too long since codes and God knows we got enough characters.
    How many characters are in Blazblue nowadays? 40? You could easily make a Fate fighter with those kinds of numbers and not piss off too many people becuase you left out all their fav's.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu is prohibited from ever writing for FGO again. I can let him finish the Lostbelts if he really wants to, I guess, but the other writers can keep it going after that. Also get someone with actual standards to be art director in FGO.

New Fate JRPG series but with an actual well thought out turn-based system instead of fucking rock-paper-scissors.
    - Clocktower Etrian Odyssey with the same style of exploration and character creation.
    - Medieval adventure that actually showcases how Heroic Spits are used "regularly" instead of being summoned as Servants.
    - They can even do more extraverse if the protagonist is not Hakuno and Nero/Tamamo/Nameless/Altera are not involved.
    - etc

Also ask all writers to write pitches for new Visual Novels, preferably new IPs.
    Make Nasu finish his other ongoing works like Tsuki Re and Mahoyo before he can write Fate again and keep him away from writing video games and anime.

Also this.
    Last edited by pinetree; April 5th, 2020 at 04:09 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is an funny idea Fire Mountain besides Hometeru !

So i would urge the anime Adaption of strange fake and would shedule that the anime has to have 35 episodes atleast,Let make a Fate Apocrypha Remake more after the novel/manga Version with 40 episodes so that the parts that were unused are included plus an Episode where an Karna Flashback is occuring ,let hire on writer that perhaps can make something out of my old idea of Fate Real Royal War, hire an Mangaka for my Fate Hokkaido Jiken .

I commision an profesional translater to Research in the old Egypt /Near East ancient Sources after the deities of the former and the old pharaoh rulers in emphasis on certain aspects that can be used for an grailwar .

Then make an language learning merchandise (books, learn Programms etc) of the old languages like an Old Egypt Hieroglyph one with the ilustrations ofKleopatra,Ozymandias and Nitocris or an Summerian or old Babylonian languages with Gilgamesh,Enkidu ,Ishtar as teachers and so on.

And then would make an cooperation with Konami to make an Fate Grand order /Castlevania crossover where Ritsuka and co are Happening to stumble in the castlevania world and are becoming the pseudo servants of an Belmont(Fujimaru) respectively Mashu(as one Belnandes relative) and in that co Operation would i hire Konami to make three metroidvania games where some servants of fate in an Gameplay akin to Symphony of the night ,during in the Grand order game will be an Event where an Caster/avenger Dracula ,Saber Alucard, Lancer Belmond,Caster Shanoa ,Assassin Death, will be avalaible as Event Servants.

and then would i hire some servant creater from the create a servant thread Crew and make some of their servant CANON !!

also albeit i havent watched or played tsukihime will they get an second Season and all chapters of El melloi II case files are adapted as anime .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 5th, 2020 at 04:23 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benderesco View Post
    Cancel FGO immediately and extirpate it from the canon, license EVERYTHING to companies who will translate the damn things (ou just do it in-house, whatever) and get Nasu to work non-stop on the Tsukihime remake.
    bro you gotta play it smart. Keep FGO alive for the eezy money, hell make it even more sex driven coomer bait than it already is, and use that beeg money to fund good projects.

Blog Entries
    Sell out, pump out a bunch of saberface gacha bait, buy a Hawaiian island and die young on top of a bevy of high priced hookers and blow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Sure someone has already said this, but translate everything. I need it all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    bro you gotta play it smart. Keep FGO alive for the eezy money, hell make it even more sex driven coomer bait than it already is, and use that beeg money to fund good projects.
    This is the only valid response. I'd add keep Nasu and Takeuchi away from FGO, and fund original projects with whales money while keeping both old and new fanbases "happy".

I would like either in novel or in game formats for us to explore different alien races and later what happens when they come into contact with humanity as a culture. I feel that TM has already laid some groundwork for this in the Gil CCC ending and with the Velber species, but they are probably too afraid to deviate from the "humanity first" mentality.

However, we know that Nasu likes comics and comics do that with some degree of frequency

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I would probs just make another Fate fighting game, it's been too long since codes and God knows we got enough characters. Also, a persona style HGW game where you live a normal student life by day but has to deal with servants trying to kill you at night.
    Give it multiplayer mode
    The combat system from "for honour" for all the melee servants for it to be truly competitive
    The ability to choose your magic type
    The ability for you and your friend to choose who will play the servant and who will play the master

Also leave the enemy servants cloacked in shadow until you figure out their identity so that players cant instantly know the weaknesses and strenghts of the character being used

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    you meaning to making movies like the fate /nasu verse Version of their backstories Right ?

yeak that would be cool especially an Mahabharata war with all Astras that Karna and Arjuna used against each other, or the Fate anime Adaption of Herakless laibours ,respectively the whole Gilgamesh Epos as two Hour Movie !
    That is called "Shumatsu no Valkure spinoff"
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; April 5th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    I would force Nasu to make character material 2. So I can cry even more at night because we won't see these things fully develop.

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Not sure I would be comfortable selling my soul like that. You do make a compelling argument, however.

...I am still excising it from the canon, though. That is non-negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    I would force Nasu to make character material 2. So I can cry even more at night because we won't see these things fully develop.

The pain is way too real
    Last edited by Benderesco; April 5th, 2020 at 11:37 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Sell out, pump out a bunch of saberface gacha bait, buy a Hawaiian island and die young on top of a bevy of high priced hookers and blow
    See Toby gets it. Except for the die young part.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Benderesco View Post
    Not sure I would be comfortable selling my soul like that. You do make a compelling argument, however.

...I am still excising it from the canon, though. That is non-negotiable.
    that would be erasing Solomon, Goetia, the Crypters and Dick Wizard.

is the sacrifice not too big to make?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    that would be erasing Solomon, Goetia, the Crypters and Dick Wizard.

is the sacrifice not too big to make?
    The only loss I would mourn is that of Lancer Arturia, frankly. And even then, she is just a poor copycat of the REAL Arturia, so the heartbreak wouldn't exactly be severe.

If need be, I could always just find an excuse to shove her into some other spinoff, anyway.

Blog Entries
    eddyak and Mattias for President. Can I just copy their answers?

If not, here are a few of my half-baked ideas:

I'd pull Nasu off of Fate and mandate that he can't go back until he finishes Mahoyo, the Tsuki remake, and/or the next installment of DDD. Let the other writers keep the FGO money machine going so T-M can rake in enough cash for the passion projects.

If we must go back to the Servant well again, then let Nasu write about any one of the first three Fuyuki Grail Wars. No time-traveling gaggle of husbandos and waifus for the fate of the world. Just small, desperate stories of dysfunctional magi and their ghostly Pokemon. Gimme dat Fate/Negative One or Fate/Origins or Fate/Cursed Chalice. I'm sure they can come up with something snappy.

Get ufotable or Studio BONES to do a Tsukihime anime. Arc or Ciel route would have the most broad appeal, but I'd love to see how a studio conveys the insanity of the Kohaku route in a visual medium.

While we're at it, do ufo/Hollow Ataraxia.

Hell, do an OVA focusing on Kiritsugu and Natalia's hunt depicted in Heart of Freaks. Let's go a step beyond and make it an anthology series. Do an episode on Ciel doing some immortal vampire hunting. Animate Arc's hunt of the original Einnashe. Show us a day in the life of Bazett on her Enforcer duties or Kirei on a day doing Executor stuff as he wrestles with who he is and how this job brings him no comfort. Flesh out the Dead Apostle Ancestors for once.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude