Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [JP] Gudaguda FINAL Re-Run

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries

[JP] Gudaguda FINAL Re-Run

Lasting from May 03 18:00 JST ~ May 17 23:59 JST.

New Strengthening quests for Demon Lord Nobunaga, Okita Souji Alter, and Oda Nobunaga (Swimsuit).

News on official site
    Banner schedule
    Guide

NOTE: THE GUIDE IS BASED ON LAST YEAR, AS THIS IS A RE-RUN SOME MINOR CHANGES ARE EXPECTED BUT IT'LL MOSTLY BE USEFUL

Events are supposed to get their own threads now, so...

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

About the Servant upgrades:

- Okitan got a 3 times/3 turns Attack up in her NP charge skill.
    - Summer Nobu got an NP upgrade, apart from more damage she puts Fire field buff on herself for three turns.
    - Maou Nobu puts a Anti-Sky damage buff with her Invincibility skill for three turns. You need to have the Fire field buff or be in a fire field for the Anti-Sky to appear btw, else it will miss (once it's on you don't need it anymore).
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 3rd, 2020 at 06:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    Kazemai indicates that Summer Nobu is just interlude with base damage increased and 3 turn field buff after damage, no increase of anti-divine component

Blog Entries
    Also while 20% atk for 3 uses might look underwhelming, i'm happy to report that my NP3 Okita Alter in CG farming composition gains quite a bit of damage after a recent buff
    she is on par with Gilgamesh now in exact same setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Kazemai indicates that Summer Nobu is just interlude with base damage increased and 3 turn field buff after damage, no increase of anti-divine component
    Oh, this sucks a bit. Extra divinity damage would have been nice.

Also, forgot to say but the Anti-Sky buff from Maou Nobu only appears if you're in a fire field or have the fire field buff on.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 3rd, 2020 at 06:37 AM.

JP Friend Code
    If this maou buff was here when I clear Olympus, that Zeus fight would've been much faster. Oh well.

May 3rd? So it's starting immediately? I wish they went a little further on Okitan's buff ngl. Where is the NP interlude fellas and where are Sickita's buffs gdi?

It started 2 hours ago.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1500 gold, 1700 silver, and 2900 bronze to buy all I care from the shop. Definitely need to roll some FP to make the bronze farming faster. Should be fine on other matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Just to be sure before I fall asleep for the night, there's nothing that's time locked per day like the NY resort building event, right?

wtf are you supposed to do for those super tanky Nobus? I even tried Nitocris IK and it's just not getting it done.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What mission is that?

Quest in the mine shaft that costs 35 coal to run.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    wtf are you supposed to do for those super tanky Nobus? I even tried Nitocris IK and it's just not getting it done.
    You have to stall for 7 turns; or wait is it the one where they get their HP back? I used Circe on them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, those take 0 damage from everything and hit hard enough to one-shot because of a 7 turn buff. If you can stall 6 turns, it just becomes a regular mob battle afterwards.

Try Foreigners for the Berserker resistance, George or Mash as a human shield, Cu Alter or Liangyu for a beater with multi-turn dodges + guts, or Jeanne or David for giving Invul/Dodge to the whole party. It gets really easy if you can survive long enough, so you really just need keep 1 beater on the last slot of the party.

Stall for 6 turns, then the buff will be gone. If you bring event support Cu that you recruit in the event, you get 5 times dodge and 3 times guts which is enough to last those turns.

You will see that the event support will be marked with a red box to indicate it's the recommended unit to bring.

If you don't have him yet you need to advance a bit further in the story. He's available after you beat one of the nodes (I believe the one closest to that mine).
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 3rd, 2020 at 11:18 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Recommended support there is the story Cu for all them Guts. If you don't want to wait to recruit him, stall for 7+ turns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I didn't have Cu. In the end I ended up taking support Jeanne/Skadi (kaleido)/Waver/George (bond CE)/Merlin and got through it. Unfortunately my damage dealer never got to come in in the end so killing them took a tad bit longer. Not too long though because they fall really easily once the buffs wear off.

And another point who was it that said that Marie was such a good farming unit? Why can't NP5 9/4/4 Marie barely clear the level 60 Caster node?

Blog Entries
    One, you're supposed to 10/10/10 Marie or, at least, 10/6/6 her.
    Two, why are you trying to bumrush a non-optimal farming node.
    Three, you really need to provide more info. Does your Marie have 1k Fous in atk stat? What's her CE? What's the level of the CE?

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    One, you're supposed to 10/10/10 Marie or, at least, 10/6/6 her.
    Two, why are you trying to bumrush a non-optimal farming node.
    Three, you really need to provide more info. Does your Marie have 1k Fous in atk stat? What's her CE? What's the level of the CE?
    How are her other 2 skills supposed to help me with.. oh, never mind. She does have 1k attack Fous and her CE is level 100 Kaleidoscope.

And about the node being bad, I agree with you! Which is why this level of performance is even more concerning to me when taking into consideration how weak the node actually is.