Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tales Of Crestoria JP and Global

Limited time raid on 27th to 31st. The crystals are used for ascension board unlocks.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Trying to get my Kanonno to 90 before the raid starts, but just don't have enough time. Hope to still do it by the end of the day, but ooof.

This raid is big oofs. 3x Water, take tons of damage.

Bigger oof is I got hit with the raid bug and can't start any raids for 2-3 days until it drops off.

You know, the one they said they fixed but didn't (because a few guild mates had it happen after the "fix", so it's not like it just got fixed going forward).

Blog Entries
    so like i took both accounts and played them simultaneously till i got another roll and did summer banner
    now i have this
    Spoiler:

but i like the other one better because it has milla and she's qt

I rolled my SSR ticket from the Challenge Mission 10. Got Yuri. Hell yeah!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Bigger oof is I got hit with the raid bug and can't start any raids for 2-3 days until it drops off.

You know, the one they said they fixed but didn't (because a few guild mates had it happen after the "fix", so it's not like it just got fixed going forward).
    Yikes, that's absolutely horrible. Especially since you're losing out on what? 9 Summer Accessory tickets for not being able to host 15 raids every day?

Not sure on the count... I want to say 11? Think it goes 5/3/3. So at minimum, two days' worth (I managed to get them in yesterday before it died on me).

Bigger issue is not being able to work towards ascension or grind the Farah event because those are raids and they're worthless to farm unless you host. Like, I needed 14 Strange Cores this morning. Used 40 BP. Got 2.

Two weeks in and the fact that they're only just celebrating 500,000 downloads isn't exacting making me confident in the game's longevity. And that's ignoring the bullshit bugs.

They're pulling an FGO and celebrating at their own pace regardless of the number of downloads.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    the optimization is pretty bad, it crashes like a dozen time.... and it can't just connect when I'm using bluestack
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Huh. Summer Part 2, huh. I like Farah. Her MA is spanking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    the optimization is pretty bad, it crashes like a dozen time.... and it can't just connect when I'm using bluestack
    So far, it’s fine on Nox. But, you gotta set it to single core. Gets rid of crashing issues. As mentioned before.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure on the count... I want to say 11? Think it goes 5/3/3. So at minimum, two days' worth (I managed to get them in yesterday before it died on me).

Bigger issue is not being able to work towards ascension or grind the Farah event because those are raids and they're worthless to farm unless you host. Like, I needed 14 Strange Cores this morning. Used 40 BP. Got 2.
    Honest, I’ve been done with mine since 4 days ago. But, that’s because I had free time.

How'd everyone's rolls go for Summer Part 2? I got Summer Kannono and 2x Summer Yuri from 10 ten-pulls that I did. No Summer Rutee, my main target.

Personally don't think that Summer Yuri's that good though. Need to hand-test but on paper, multiplier and hit-counts are mostly piss poor just for that debuffs.

Summer Yuri isn't good. I didn't touch the second summer banner. Hell, only reason I touched the first one was because I was planning to roll in general anyway and figured why not.

Summer Yuri isn't good. I didn't touch the second summer banner. Hell, only reason I touched the first one was because I was planning to roll in general anyway and figured why not.
    Yeah. Did enough hands-on to say that he's only alright if you coordinate your and other people's MA. At that point, you're actually receiving very little damage. Hit 3 stacks of Atk Down on Melanbron V. Hard ( thank you randoms), his AoE lightning tickled my lvl 90 Kanata. Did about 10% HP damage compared to the usual ~30% damage.
    Last edited by manafusion; August 1st, 2020 at 07:08 AM.