Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion - Rate the Classes in the game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    just because 4 units are like that doesn't mean the rest are automatically good which is an issue here.
    its 5 units now
    and the issue here other classes combined cant approach that number of broken units, so if you were to build an hierarcy there is just nothing you can do to go around that fact

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    its 5 units now
    and the issue here other classes combined cant approach that number of broken units, so if you were to build an hierarcy there is just nothing you can do to go around that fact
    I assume the last one is Chen Gong, which I agree, it was probably the best thing to come out from the new 1-2* Servants that were released. I have him at Bond 10 due to pretty much using him since release.

I guess my issue here is that I feel it's a bit of a waste when DW releases a damage dealer Caster since they just aren't unable to perform as well as other damage dealer units in other classes, unless they have a ridiculous good kit like Xuangzang which is rare. For supports, Caster is unanimously the best class since they are all Arts based and most have TC meaning they NP often, have low star absorb so they don't screw critters and they tend to have good HP stat.

This is why I don't consider them as bottom feeders as Assassins, which is for what I've seen in the thread considered the worst class which I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Caster class has access to quite a few heavyweight cannons both in ST and AoE. Compare that to Assassins who are so heavily biased to ST that their AoE options are scuffed.
    From ST, I believe the only good one is Xuangzang, the rest are a bit flawed IMO, and no good 1-3* options so you pretty much only have Caster Shuten as a high rarity and easily available option which is okay but has some flaws.

For AoE, there are some good options here, but a lot of them get screwed in CQs as they don't have many options to deal with special gimmicks that suddenly stops their NP loop (also there's not that many CQs that bring multiple Assassins unfortunately, most tend to be solo bosses). This is why I believe Murasaki is one of the best AoE for CQs due to her support toolkit while still being able to deliver some consistent damage.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 14th, 2020 at 03:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    I feel it's a bit of a waste when DW releases a damage dealer Caster since they just aren't unable to perform as well as other damage dealer units in other classes
    Thats not correct though? There is no situation where damage dealer which sucks in caster class will become significantly better by putting him in another class. Most they can gain is 90% -> 110% class mod, which is ~20% raw damage upgrade. Which isnt gonna help any bottom feeder to become not bottom feeder

Nothing stops DW from putting Aoko in the game with QABBB deck, 12k atk, np charge, and 3 turn-long cocktail of buster, atk, crit and power up on top of supermod NP to mess with the food chain

- - - Updated - - -

and i'm intentionally avoiding non-berserker -> berserker swap because not only its pointless to debate but also because chen gong skewes the food chain towards them too much already anyway

Blog Entries
    From ST, I believe the only good one is Xuangzang, the rest are a bit flawed IMO, and no good 1-3* options so you pretty much only have Caster Shuten as a high rarity and easily available option which is okay but has some flaws.

For AoE, there are some good options here, but a lot of them get screwed in CQs as they don't have many options to deal with special gimmicks that suddenly stops their NP loop (also there's not that many CQs that bring multiple Assassins unfortunately, most tend to be solo bosses). This is why I believe Murasaki is one of the best AoE for CQs due to her support toolkit while still being able to deliver some consistent damage.
    While Sanzang is the absolute best ST Caster, Illya does get access to NP upgrade and 70% Buster on her own. Shuten dishes out some pain and Queen of Sheba is the crit queen of Casters. Lack of accessibility to options shouldn't be the criterion to accessing the class as a whole.

Hold on, you were talking about damage which doesn't hold true for Casters. Besides, there hasn't really been a CQ where I went, jeez, Nero wouldn't work, Murasaki it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Nothing stops DW from putting Aoko in the game with QABBB deck, 12k atk, np charge, and 3 turn-long cocktail of buster, atk, crit and power up on top of supermod NP to mess with the food chain
    If only, it would be a fun unit to try. So far all ST Casters are stuck at QAAAB with either Buster or Arts NP, so you're pretty much stuck on Arts support so they can NP spam faster for consistent damage.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Aoko would be an Archer though.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Aoko would be an Archer though.
    Aoko can't be an Archer, she hasn't got a Sword.

She does shoot beams though, so she might be able to squeeze in as Saber.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Touko would be the Caster in that family. Aoko could be a Ruler for all the sitting on the sidelines she does in Tsuki.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.