Blog Entries
    Damn, it stop at that part
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    So why is Dorothy Marie I wonder? what quality of her makes that avatar.
    She has a swimsuit.

I'm thinking that's literally it. The characters don't need to line up with the Servants, after all.

And yeah, they went to some pains to push the clues to the side- I'm fairly sure I know what to look for, and some of it's almost flown right over my head.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Clarification. For the English version, would they have been able to edit the original CG? In other words, if in the English version the CG contained English letters, the original one would have had Hiragana or the like?

EDIT: well nevermind. Since the clue I picked up on was actually discussed in the story, it no longer possesses the quality of the case breaking piece of information I originally believed it to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    She has a swimsuit.

I'm thinking that's literally it. The characters don't need to line up with the Servants, after all.
    Laaaaaaaame. She feels the most incongruous - mostly using her angry sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Clarification. For the English version, would they have been able to edit the original CG? In other words, if in the English version the CG contained English letters, the original one would have had Hiragana or the like?
    Sadly no. Was highly disappoint back when useless goddess tablet still had Japanese scratched onto it

• I mean seriously. Of course Chris-chan was gonna have a huge bullseye on him.
      Though I guess this is meta knowledge from the PoV of those involved.
    • CHINESE MAGIC NINJA
      Oh Nasuverse
    • I mean seriously. Fionn as arsehole with women problems. It's perfect.
    • Aww... I guess the Japanese is more ambiguous.
    • /shades
      Hey thirsty momma
    • Ah. This scene.
      Such a pretty full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Damn, it stop at that part
    ehehe~

It's tradition.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    So is Wu a mage or are his afterimages a peak Nasu-human performance thing?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd guess mage since he could fight Bazdilot to a draw, but it could be either.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well that was a fun little read to catch back up. Can definitely say stopping at Ch.2 to read the rest in one go was a good decision for me at least, kept things fresh. Had to reread Ch. 5 once cause I thought there was a screwup and it was bugging me, but than I got to the end and realized it was likely intended. So, I've definitely got a top suspect for the answer. Odd thing though, when I went to put in the answer it initially said "voting period for this event has ended". I tried to do it again, but than I got told my ID had already been used, so I guess my first answer went through anyhow?

Any how, I'm not going to roll out my guess or the reasoning behind it just yet. Let's hope the correct suspect is chosen though and we get the extra SQ. (I mean I'm about 99.99 to the infinite % sure we will because JP answer exists and unless the NA team went out of their way to change it I'm sure we'll see a lot of auto-voting for the correct suspect)
    Last edited by Kratosirving; May 24th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looking at things so far, my surface level brain would say Dorothy, since she has no love for Chris , so its why I ruled Eva and Ann out, and a lot to gain by having Cain and Laurie become betrothed, as well as not being on good terms with Morris.

However, as these things usually go when I deep dive, there has been one person who has been unnaturally calm about the situation, hates Morris, wants to protect Juliet's feelings, and dislikes the entire situation, and that's Harriet. She has been really put to the background for entire bit here. And I just can't trust twins in mystery stories. However, the one thing that trips me up is the "mom" scrawled on the floor by Chris. Which brings me back to step one, since all the pieces should neatly fall in place, but that could be a red herring.

Ughhh.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    At least if you're not sure, you've got until the nightly reset on Monday to vote. Just remember there's no penalty to individually getting it wrong, (besides pride) though the only hint I should give is to remember Holmes' words at the end, echoed by a couple of others in the thread already: There's something at work that's been fucking with your perceptions, causing the gender mixup for Morris already. Might be some inconsistencies throughout the story that you might notice on another reading, should you have the time.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    • Lol. Only now at this point Fionn is considering something bad behaviour.
    • luminol is used as a solution....
    • Why can't I hold all these killa mamas XD

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So is Wu a mage or are his afterimages a peak Nasu-human performance thing?
    dumb as it sounds. I think he's supposed to be human.

Like an 'ordinary' martial arts master with no real knowledge of the magic world.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Raised in the mountains.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    PArdon the ignorance, but where do we vote?

Thanks!

I've narrowed it down to 3 but I'm pretty sure I have it

Spoiler:
    With the problem with Morded I thought maybe other genders were mixed so I thought maybe Mom could mean Aaron however their were many hints that he is indeed a he plus Homes said to look at the alibis of Chris death so I did and everyone whose name stars with an a had an Alibi. My second suspect was Dorothy I thought that Mom would mean her since Chris didn't know Ann was his true mom. I figured that she got up at night to kill Chris and when she left her daughter desided to go play. However this is too easy so I may be overthinking but most mystery's I know are not this straight forward. I tried to think of how Mom could mean somthing else as it is the biggest clue then I rembered the Ace Attorney games and it made me think maybe the killer left the note. Following this it means no Mother would be the culprit reminding me of that scene where a person was saying no one suspects the kid at the time I thought it was Laurie or Cain but maybe was the true Murder. At first I thought that Laurie or Cain could have done but the time just didn't add up that left Juliet or Harriet and Juliet is out so that left Harriet. Look at closer at Harriet made me realize that she never gave an alibi I just put her with Juliet. So my main suspect is Harriet I beleave she left after Juliet went to sleep killed Chris not knowing how to spell Dorothy went with Mom but the blood dryed before she finished spelling it. Everyone thought it was Morris and Harriet couldn't correct them so she waited but Morris was found so she tried to set us up. So yaa a long read but the short is I think Harriet is the culprit if not then Dorothy and if not it is Aanon. I plan to vote Harriet but I want to make sure we get the 10 quartz so could some tell me if I'm right please.

I like a good Mystery and I think this one is pretty fun.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 24th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.

Spoiler:
    Hmmm... You know, at first I was thinking of Dorothy as the culprit, but... She doesn't benefit from Laurie being picked as the heir, does she? At least, she doesn't benefit directly - but *Laurie* does. And there's this whole theme of not trusting appearances here, even more than usual in a mystery story, from Morris not being a woman in spite of us seeing him as Mordred to Cain acting like a completely different person - not to mention the whole "The good thing about being a kid is that no one suspects you". I'm a bit stuck on how Laurie could have dragged Morris' corpse all the way to the beach without being seen, but she could easily have poisoned him. So yeah, I'm voting Laurie as the culprit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Odd thing though, when I went to put in the answer it initially said "voting period for this event has ended". I tried to do it again, but than I got told my ID had already been used, so I guess my first answer went through anyhow?
    Huh. Same thing happened to me.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So my guess
    Spoiler:
    I'm going with Harriet. Juliet was my assumption, but since she's been expressly disproven by Holmes and Moriarty lets go with the twin for all the same reasons. And I'm guessing the reveal about the eyes lying is that the twins aren't the lolis but older and Harriet was Chris's mother.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    I have a really oddball theory I have had for a while now. Could be way the hell out there but

Spoiler:
    i haven’t voted for her yet, but I actually like Eva for this. I am not dedicated enough to go back and check her alibi (she may have been playing cards? I dunno) but there is something I keyed in on a while back. Everyone just kind of assumed Ann was Chris’s mom, but we don’t actually know that’s true. I have an alternative theory. What if fionne had went and slept with exactly the worst person possible. Eva. Eva dumps the kid off and later he is with the marble company. She kills Morris to save her daughter. But then realizes who Chris is when fionne admits he is his son. She knows if Chris marries Juliet it will be incest and probably reveal she had been banging a family enemy. So she calls Chris to talk to him, admits everything because she feels guilty. So when he writes mom, he is being literal, his mom, Eva is the killer.

anyway maybe I have the crazy

edit: Matthias had a similar idea as well but took it in a different direction. Interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    So Wada drew the Kogetsukan cast for one of those artbooks she sells at Comikets.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like her Harriet. Her take on Cain looks like Shinji.