Thread: Fate/Requiem Daily Life with Servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate/Requiem Daily Life with Servants

As in Requiem almost everyone has one servant as their Partner has i got this Question :if you could Chose upto three servants that Arent only your Partner in the Grailwar but also afterwards be included in your daily life in one form or another which upto three would you choose .

The servants you could Chose are beside the Canon ones from the official makers are those of the nigh infinity of the depths of this Forum. Requirements for their anchoring in the world are treated as covered . only a Little Explanation why those three you have chosed is neccesary.

in other words writt a small Story About your life with the Servants of your chosing .

Its your decision which sort of Story you will spin ….
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 26th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remainer Class files
    This is a part of the Files that are containing the avalaible informations aboutt he most mysterious Servant classes

The following Informations are Confidential further acces is under own Risk

Authorisation verified

General known Information:

the Class Remainer is founded centuries before the creation of he Grailwar Ritual System developed by Matou Zouken and Justeaze von Einzbern with ooperation of Nagato Tohsaka . The General charackteristics of the class is unknown as the class is the Spirit Saint Graph is of other nature as the of the seven standart classes further does this class aloows for the preservation and summoning of Beings that normaly wouldnt be able to be placed into . the Inventors was one extinct Scandinavian Mage clan.

currently after the etablishment of the Master servant Etablishment Act Incident have appeared again some Servants of this Class ,however is the only pulically known Remainer class servant that is known is the Mesopotamian Goddess Tiamat ,although she is currently no Danger to the world thank her Masters influence however their are atleast Ten More Remainer class servants that are rumored and reported to exist but no exact evidence are available to confirm those Reports however all of These Ten Case files are under strict Confidentiality .As they could potencially provide a uncalculateable danger potencial as deduced from the verryfied Case that Tiamat a Being that capable of being summoned in the Beast Class thankfully is this class nearly un summonable by Mages and the natural reaction of the Counterforce preventing great Casualities ,however until we know more

One of These Reported Cases is the following \/

Remainer of the Arctic

Is a purported Mammoth appearance possesing Servant .

"Wrangel"
    (Remainer)

(Shoulder)height: 2,70 m~
    Lenght: 7 meters
    weight: 6 tons
    Origin: Wrangel Island -Arctica
    Allignment: True Neutral
    Attributes:Earth
    Weapons: Tusks and trunk,its feet and physical power,Blizards and Earth
    Other Qualifying Classes:???
    Likes: Rich Meadows , the Company of Elephants ,Moments of peace
    Dislikes: Human Environment, the Company of Carnivor like beings ,Hunters

Parameter:

Strenght: A
    Endurance.B
    Agility:B+
    Luck: C+
    Mana:B++
    NP: EX

Identity and Personality

"Wrangel" is a Being that would be almost unable to be summoned during a Normal Grailwar as it is not quualfying for any standart class .As it is neither a Heroic Spirit ,nor a Divine Spirt ,neither is it a true Monster the nearest Explanation can be said it to be are the Amalgation of the Spirits of the Last Mamoths on Earth that lived on the Arctic Wrangel Island to the same time as the Civilisation of the Mekind prosper in Egypt and the Levantine Region .

As they have endured the hardships in this rather hostille Area of the World in the archaic hope to survive are they more then suited for the Remainer class.

Thus is the Identity "Wrangel"

Personality:

It is at first appearing as rather ordinary Animal in ist personality but that isnt true as it is full of Lament and Sorrow as it bears the Memories of the Mammoths that fought their last Battle not against the Humen like their modern Cousins no against the World itself.

As such does it feels quite lonely but it doesnt enjoy the Company of Humen as it has difficulties to trust Humens .In cotrary it actively avoids them and dislikes to stay in in their creaeted Areas liike Cities which it tries to avoid rather does it preffer to the residence on natural places like Meadows ,not to dense Forests where it visibly is more at Peace .

Though in some Moments can it be seen to mournfull scream into the world .Also does it suffer that no answer is returning . Sometimes can it be seen to cry tear in These Moments it is truly a heartbreaking sight .

It is towards carnivor quite aggresive . However it enjoys the Company of Elephants although it can differentiate that they arent Conspecifics are they Company make "Wrangel" happy further is it highly protctie of them so should it see Hunters to threaten them it will it merciless slaughter them and despite that even as Servant it still prefer to eat the plants around it like grass or herbs or leaves will it plunder their Souls . On the other side is it fascinate with Humen that helps Annimals like the Workers of animal Shelters that are helping and caring for the animals .

Demeanor as Servant and towards the Master:

As during a normal Grailwar the probability to ist summoning is near Zero is it unlikely to appear in a regular Grailwar .

It does rather preffer to avoid the other servants then actively seek a confrontation however if it is attacked will it ruthlessly defend itself and Display a headstrong and boiling Fighting spirit which is equal to the Unyielding Will of Warriors . As it has no Knowledge or understanding of the Human Warfare are Topics like Honor without meaning to it as the only hohnor it perceives is the Survival of its species .

As such has it one the most Human Servants just the Anger for their demeanor towards the Animals they are murder. But towards Hunter type geroic Spiirits has it boiling hatred so can it through the Information it received through the Grail recognice them and will immediatly attack them . It also react hostile towards servants that have Carnivor treats like servants with Wolf aspects.

Towards its Master is it rather aloof and tends to have a distance to them . Only a Master that have a good conection towards Animals can etablish a more heartly Relationship as it will only listen to advise if it is withhin a battle Situation.

Relationships:

Fenris: Initially Hostility in form of a mmediate attacks .However Fenris has never attack it nor defended himself . Though after a while does it seem to recognised the kindred sorrow in him and is much friendly so does it feels a sort of Connection towards him.further supported as he can understand ist speech.

Fenrs: At first i were quite surprised that it attacked my neither have i knew that such beings are existing as in my Lifetime i never saw a Mamooth but i can feelt is suffering a similar pain .

Enkidu: Everything is good Wrangel you can the Humen here trsust especially Master . i will protect you against those Hunters.

Hessian Lobo:Absolutely Hostility it just want to kill the giant wolf .

Tugarin: Like with every Hunter has it a hostile and aggresive hostility towards the Bogatyr however he dodge the attacks only and bear it no grudge . Though ist to have in the last time attack him fewer times and one time did it also placed a apple on his favorite seat.

Ivan Gorsny (Lostbelt): ???

The Little Girl:

Skills
    Classkils:

Feast of Time: C+
    Classkils of he Remainer class it desrcibe the Degree of in which form and in which the Servant has resisted the Fangs of Time in "Wrangel"s case is it denoting the staet of physical Degradation as such does it has similar effects like Weak Constitution in that with low probability it can cause that for several minutes one or two physical Parameters are ranked down to one lower Rank .

Independet Action: A++
    As the Mammoths of Wrangel lived outside the Influences of Humen does Remainner possess a very high rank of this skill .However they are still need a active anchor to the World. This allows Remainer to move independet from ist Master aswell does allows Remainer to roam without a Contract to a Master upto a Month provided it stay withhin the Wilderness . If it stays in from Humen manipulated Areas the Duration is reduced 10 days.

Magic Resistence: B
    Obtained through Child of Nature aswell through Memories of the Hunted .

Cancel spells under three verses . Grants also a Damage reduction against Dvine Sorcery or True Magic.

Personnal Skills:

Innocent Monster(Spirit):B+
    Special Version of Innocent Monster skill which in this case donate the being the Status as spiritual Overnatural Being .

In "Wrangel"s case does it reflect the Myths of thee Old Siberian People of which Mammoths were mysterious Beings that were originating froa other word so that they are seldom entering the Realm of the Humen and normal Animals , mostly only under specific circumstances , supported by the unique apperance oft he Mammoths which were distinctive to all other beings they knew of their existence.

As such does this skill grant "Wrangel" the skills Child of Nature and Earth Mana Blast of the same rank which grants Remainer that withhin Natural Environment it receives per turn a certain amount of Magical Energy ,the abbillity to Control and create Earth around itself . Rank up ist mana Parameters . Aswell gives acces to the Territory Creation skill.

Territory Creation (Recreation): A+
    Skill to create a advantagious Territory. As "Wrangel" is not a human Mage has this skill a other aplication . This skills origin is the spiritual state which was through Innocent Monster altered in that Wrangel is now a Nature spirit does this skill allows Remainer to reproduce the Environment of their Lifetime which is in this case a bounded field that rebuild the Tormenting Icestorms they had to endure driven by the will to survive .

So allows this "Wrangel" to create strong Blizzards and heavy Blasts of Massve Ice that are equal to Noblephantasm which itcan Control further is it able to examplewise create a White Out phenomen thus granting itself or allies Presence Concealment rank A similar effects. As further this Environment is the recreation of a World before the Humen where the ruling creatures thus does it cause malfunctions on Technologies aswell on Modern Magecrafts that Arent having their Roots in Divine Sorcery .As this Environment were during the early Age of Gods.

Natural Weapon(Herbivore): C (A+)

the Family of Proboscidae have like many other herbivore Animal Group developed over the ime many Weapons to defend themselves aswell their childs. In the Case of specially the elephant like Mamooths are it theeir Trunk ,their physical size and power ,and specially their Tusks .

As such does "Wrangel" receive a plus modifier on all checks aswell increased damage against a as "Carnivor" or "Predator" seen Opponent like example wise a servant with Wolv like Attributes or the Mount of a Rider servant example wise further does it allows it to draw upon the Unyielding Will skill if it has recofgniced the Opponent as Predator or as enemy that can threat it as no Prey give up with out a fight .

Memories of the Hunted : A
    Are the Memories of the victims of the Hunting Sprees of the Humen before the Gods etablished a Symbiotic Relationship to the Menkind and gave them their Wisdom and skills . This Memories of the deeds of the Wild Ancestors of the Humen which even now is continued in some sense .

This skill symbolise the accumulated Anger and Grudge that the Elephant like Beings had collected until today .

Noblephantasm
    Umqilir Ulgan

Anti-Army
    A

the Sublimation of the Concept of the Mammoth existence that the Siberian tribes had About them nalemy in their Legends were Mammoths beasts that roamed the world under the earth and that they are entering our Realm near their end .

Further does it symbolise the Herd Instinct as they were similar like the modern Elephants Group Animals.

As such does this Noblephantasm allow "Wrangel" to summon the Mammoths of the legends to ist aid which are arising out of the earth,however unlike the Biological Mammoths are they vast different as they are phantasmals that are having the outer appearance of with earth and plants covered Mammoths their shinning eyes are indicating their otherworldly origin , their sizze is similar to "Wrangel"s own .Also can it be said that they possesing great Regeneration abbillitiies that are similar to those of the Dead Apostle Kind also are they able to Control the earth like that they can let the firm Soil turn into liquid Mud and vica versa aswell that they can create Ston projectils aswell are they able to travel great distances very fast underr the Earth and can surprise attack the opponents .Their physical strenght is that each one has the strenght of a mid Tier servant(B Ranks) . Although are their bodies umistakeable out of Flesh are they crumble to muddy earth when they are killed.

Chukchi Bahamut

EX
    Anti-World(self)

Is the Cosmology of some oft he Siberian Tribes Sublimated as Noblepantasm . After the Cosmology of the Siberian Tribes were the Continents carried on the Back of a Giant Mammoth and every time it made a movement caused it Earthquakes ont he Surface .So allows this after the activatio of this Noblephantasm to let it "Wrangel" become this primordial Mammoth .After the activation is a great Blast around Remainer evoked that unleash a dense Magical Energy Wave after which Remainer is growing to Gargantuan Dimension so that it even over shadow the highest of Mountains on ist BAck is Building Earth and Stone like Islands where plants are sprouting . Ist Tusks are gaining a bright Color an are Looking more like Giant Spears on their own is fur takes on a almost red Color . In this state are ist Strenght and Endurance aswell Mana states elevated to EX Rank, it is now a Divine Beast of Milenia Rank similar to the Babylonian Gugalanna and it gain the following abbillities :

Authority of Continents : Allows it to take Control over the very Earth and this enables it to reshape the Surface of the Earrth after its will further can it take ontrol over the Environmental Leylines .

Seismic Mana Blast: the Mammoth were thought to be the source of the Earthquakes so isit able to create Shockwaves that are in power equal to Anti-Rortresss strikes .

C ontinental Ether Core: as the Mammoth was equalised with the Core of the Earth does it possess a Mana Reaktor which similar like the planet self produce ist own Magical Energy which is not Ether ,ist True Ether and it forms around itself a Reality Marble like Spehre where the World is increasingly filled with Mystery so that it can potencially bring the World back into the Age´f Gods . Additionally are the Island on ots Back covered in a seperate Bounded Field further has it their complete Control .

Defacto does this Noblephantam transform Remainer into a Being that would qualify for the Beast Class but the Mana cost of REmainer that the Master must pay are really terryfying as a normal Master would then be almpost lethal drained of their Mana .aswell is this Being as it is defying the Structure of the actual Age causing huge rresistences of the Counter force so that it may be potencially make the interference of a Grandservant neccesary. So is this Noblephantasm one that not only would break through the Secrecy of a normal Grailwar but even endanger whole Countries . Also is "Wrangel" not very wiling to use this Noblephantasm unless their are certain circumstances.

Notes

So actually had i the Inspiration for a other servant but after i asked Morg why he doesnt attempt a Remainer class servant have i thought that it may be difficult with just one examßple so did i thought that i make and put into practice a idea i had a while ago .So had i a Inspiration bost .

I hope there arent much Grammar issues and it is readable .

i have thuoght that it will be a servant in my on Fate Requiem inspired World were the Class Remainer is a Topic of secrecy as a certain Organisation try to find out About the BAckgrounds there aswell are the Governments also quite interested in that Classs properties.

Also i hope that you like this servant as i tried to make as Always a deeper personality but ist a bit tricky . Also should this servant demonstrate that once were many fascinating beings in our world respectively are still in our world Living and i hope that it will also in the future .

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...