Thread: The shadow of EMIYA.

The shadow of EMIYA.

Hi how are you? I'm new to this type of post, so I ask that you have a little patience, I'm accepting criticism to help the story, and well, I wish you a good reading.
    bye Bye.

----------------------------

I didn't know how I ended up here.

My last memory was clearly going to bed, right after I had the feeling of being pulled, that's when I was thrown into this damn fire.

I had to get out of here.

I had to survive.

I didn't know how long I was here.

I forced my overworked legs to move, the scorching heat around me burning my skin.

I didn't know what it was like or when I got here

My clothes had been burned a long time ago.

The pain was constant, I could hear the cries for help from people around me.

I could not help them, this demonic fire seemed to have a life of its own and seemed to chase these people like an animal chasing those whose weakness was demonstrated.

I was afraid of the fire, the screams of pain and despair were too real.

However, at the same time, I was in denial.

In that case, I couldn't take any chances.

I would survive this.

It was not possible weakness had to continue forward.

That was when I tripped, the ground at my feet was uneven with any misstep and I fell.

it would result in my death.

It was as if the world was slowing down at that moment, I saw death in front of me.

But.

When I was falling, a hand pulled me back, lifting me up, saving my life.

The owner of that hand belonged to a boy, a boy with spiky red hair and golden eyes a little taller than me.

I recognized him instantly.

Emiya Shirou.

But

This could not be real.

It had to be a dream.

But if it was, then it was a nightmare.

What if this was real?

Nasuverse was not a good place to live.

There was danger in every corner all the time.

I woke up abruptly from my mental debate when I realized something of paramount importance.

We were still holding hands.

Shirou was still walking.

But he was dragging me.

He was guiding me, pulling harder, always looking at me like he was going to disappear at any moment.

I followed him, deciding to save all my fears for later and commit to our survival.

I was walking through hell with him, as much as I admired him, for a problem I refuse to have.

I will come out of this fiery hell with all my memories intact.

Clenching my teeth and clenching my hand and strengthening my resolve, taking the lead, I kept trying to walk, taking him along the path in an intelligent way, instead of just moving on.

Find the path with the least difficulty and the least heat and go through it.

It was now that I realized how strange it was.

Even when the fire was burning, there was no smoke ...

And everyone knows that where there is fire, smoke.I was walking through hell with him, as much as I admired him, for a problem I refuse to have.

I will come out of this fiery hell with all my memories intact.

Clenching my teeth and clenching my hand and strengthening my resolve, taking the lead, I kept trying to walk, taking him along the path in an intelligent way, instead of just moving on.

Find the path with the least difficulty and the least heat and go through it.

It was now that I realized how strange it was.

Even when the fire was burning, there was no smoke ...

And everyone knows that where there is fire, smoke.

Or the other way around?

Whatever.

Sure, why not ...

After all, it was magical.

Heh.

You know that all these monologues help me to keep my mind off the scorching heat.

I bet this idiot didn't even think to do that ...

I'll have to take care of your stupid ass, won't I, Emiya?

I hope he adopts me too.

Hmm ...... The fires are going down ... No ... They had become smaller, but they are still strong ...

I heard footsteps to my right when we went ...

Turning my head to look, I see a man.

Speak of the devil and he will appear.

Tall, with dark hair and empty eyes, if Emiya Kiritsugu had a terrible reputation as a magician slayer.

Of course, if they saw him at that moment, all reputation and respect would fall downhill.

He was disheveled, his face was dirty with tears streaming down his face and his injuries were visible.

But what stood out the most was his expression of happiness at having met someone is this hell.

I was proud.

Even while the embers around us were still burning, I hadn't given up on walking, hadn't left a single part of me behind.

I won, we won.

I had defeated the fire created by All The Mankind's Evil and left ALIVE.

Seeing the man running towards me, I knew we would be in good hands ...

As if the same feeling that resonated with Shirou resonated, he stopped walking.

Finally, we could rest ...

I closed my eyes, let the fatigue take over.

The world went black ...

But even though they were unconscious, none of them had released their hands

And it was in this scene that until then the well-known magician killer met two children who defied death.
    Last edited by Anjels; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    As far as I can tell, this is pretty good. The writing is very detailed so far, yet it manages to keep the pace as well. I didn't kinda get what it was about though, I guess like a reimagined scene of Kiritsugu saving Shirou, but another child is also present there... Still, you've done a great job, especially if that's your first work, keep it up if you feel like it.

Adoption.

Tulip, almond, and dew.

These were the comforting and vaguely familiar fragrances I felt before I opened my eyes.

Unfortunately, I cannot distinguish the environment that I found ”.

Diffuse shapes of green, brown, and white were the colors that most stood out in my view.

My mind was foggy.

My body was heavy, with an effort I tried to move.

"I ask that you do not try, little one."

Only to be stopped by a solemn voice.

I realize in a confusing way that I was lying on the lap of another person, the white I saw was the fabric of his clothes and he was stroking my hair affectionately.

“I am happy to have survived this challenge little one, his willpower and determination are extremely impressive, like your father. "

My mind was unable to determine the sex of the person who spoke, but with its low intonation, it can still detect a touch of sadness in his voice.

“Unfortunately, our time is short and this may be the first and last time in conversation, your presence here is not by chance it was very expected that you would come to this dimension, do not worry about your destiny and your neighbor, but remember - any path you choose to take can lead to many challenges in the future, so no matter what your choice, I will always be by your side supporting and cheering, know that ... I am very proud of you, little one ”.

The more I spoke the more, his voice got bigger, the heavier it became, his sadness was extremely audible as well as his affection, the logo can feel a little bit of pollution in my hair and not finish his voice or pass a whisper.

“Now it's time to wake up, certain people are waiting for you on the other side, and don't forget to forget who you are! ”.

With a lot of effort, move my head slightly to try to identify this mysterious figure, although I cannot see, trace a glimpse, a light rose over a figure, hovering over me briefly, preventing me from correctly identifying, you can observe an androgenic procedure of what I believed being a masculine form, with long hair, his bright eyes were the only things they could identify and did not belong to a human.

My brief stunned state was awakened by a little pressure on my forehead, his lips are still pressed to move a single word.

"Wake up".

The effect was instantly sudden and I found myself in front of a white ceiling.

The familiar smell of alcohol and antiseptic danced in my nostrils like an old friend.

Is that why I easily recognized where I found someone who didn't recognize a family work environment?

Is that why I easily recognized where I was who wouldn't recognize a familiar working environment?

For a moment I thought I was back in the old nursing room, it was all that had been nothing less than a nightmare of one of the many naps I received during my breaks.

Oh, how sweet the illusion is.

I felt my hopes were shattered by the painful protests in my gut.

Unfortunately my body was at odds with my mind.

Hung...

"Water." I shaved with my throat, followed by a dry cough.

I saw blots around me when I felt the sweet, life-giving liquid on my lips.

I drank avidly like a dying man in the middle of the desert who found an oasis, even if I wasn't a fan of his unsightly taste it wouldn't be petty and put a source of life, his cold touch flowed through my throat hydrating and rejuvenating me.

My vision cleared when I finished drinking the vital fluid that had been presented to me.

"How are you feeling, child?" asks a blond man (who believed to be the doctor).

"Can you get the number of the truck that hit me?" I groaned, realizing how high my voice was.

He laughed in response, his laughter was one of relief. "I don't think so, your recovery time is remarkable, you and the second patient to heal are so miraculous, but I have to ask, do you know what your name is?"

My name? Do I think with a frown, given the circumstances I find myself in, is it necessary to use my old name?

Now that I was safe, the fears I had buried were lightly probing my mind.

I vaguely remembered the dream I had.

The words of the dreamed being had opened a new box of worms.

Why did I end up here? how? and what searched my mind the most, was why me among so many others?

Any hope of returning to my old life, had turned to dust with those words given by the stranger in my dream ......

!?

My line of reasoning was abruptly cut off when I felt a slight pressure on my head.

Moving my face up slightly, I notice that the doctor had given the famous pat head, with a tender look where his concern and anguish was visible in his eyes.

I realized I was thinking so deeply I had forgotten to answer the doctor's question.

As if my distress is perceived, he responds.

"Don't worry, child, get some rest, you can tell me about it later".

That said, he says goodbye and leaves the room leaving me with my thoughts.

She stands for a moment, looking at the door without expression.

‘Sigh’ so much to answer a question.

I return to looking at my lap, unconsciously moving a streak of dark hair behind my ear, note to herself after reflecting on all this, get a mirror.

In a way I was grateful, I needed to think about everything that happened and plan my future in this dark universe.

I had a vague idea of the future in front of me, I can deduce that anything I believe to happen in the events ahead may not happen, my solid presence in this universe has already shown effects, damn I almost screwed up with the Fate / stay night storyline!

This is all because Shirou saved me.

If it weren't for him I would fall, never to get up.

The fire had been made by the evil curses of mankind, the moment I showed weakness it would consume me.

And I didn't understand why, why had he saved me?

I knew that his hero complex had developed because of the guilt for survival in the fire, as well as the absolution of Emiya Kiritsugu's dream, but there was no reason why he could have saved me at that moment.

But

Did he know the risk he was taking?

That he could have died there?

Didn't he know how important he was?

Shirou, you sacrificed so much without ever complaining about the little you received, without ever giving up, without blinking even in the face of a challenge.

Heaven's Feel, the clock tower, the performers, grand order, and others ...

Well ... knowing the risks or not, you saved me and since I had already committed myself from now on I will take care of your back just as you take care of mine.

[Ok, list of main objectives:

1- Find a way to be adopted by the magus killer.

2-Learn Magecreft.

3-Make allies.

4-Train like you don't hear tomorrow.

5-Choose the first wife in an appropriate way for the idiot and prepare her for the damn charm of a damned Ero protagonist, if he is busy taking care of his wives he cannot screw with his own life.

6-DON'T let Shirou make the fucking pact with that bitch !! .]

I'll go deeper into the plans later, now where can I find a damn mirror ?!

--- <3 -------------------------- <3 ----------------- --------- <3 -------------------- <3 ----------------- -----------

Long dark hair with a fringe, large and expressive eyes whose
    purple color stands out in a skin round face.

That's what I saw in my reflection after asking a nice nurse for a mirror.

?!

So how do I look in the form of an animation? I could see that I lost my original appearance (I was very happy not to lose my eyes was something I had always loved in my previous life thanks to my mother and her Alexandria genes).

In a way I would feel very uncomfortable if I was in someone else's body and of course being a child again still causes some discomfort but I will have many problems thanks to my peaceful personality.

Damn now I know why that nurse kept talking about how adorable she was and how she looked like a doll.

Kaleid linier illyasviel eat your heart.

That's what I saw in my reflection after asking a nice nurse for a mirror.

?!

So how do I look in the form of an animation? I could see that I lost my original appearance (I was very happy not to lose my eyes was something I had always loved in my previous life thanks to my mother and her Alexandria genes).

In a way I would feel very uncomfortable if I was in someone else's body and of course being a child again still causes some discomfort but I will have many problems thanks to my peaceful personality.

Damn now I know why that nurse kept talking about how adorable she was and how she looked like a doll

Kaleid line prism Illya eat your heart.

Joking aside, I still doubt something in this image

Why do I look so much like Ririchiyo Shirakiin?

"Hello".

!

I moved my head quickly to the source of the voice.

How did he get in here quietly ??

Damn ninja.

Sitting on a bench near my bed was a very familiar figure, tall, dark, mysterious, and in a dark suit.

Factors that would make any woman fall on her feet, ladies and gentlemen, this and Emiya Kiritsugu.

"Are you awake! exclaims a relieved voice."

That's when I noticed someone I recognized instantly, standing next to the bed.

Golden-eyed redhead dressed in jeans with a white shirt with green sleeves.

Shirou.

His expression was one of complete relief, his eyes shone with happiness and he had a big smile on his face.

“O-hello!” I hissed in greeting, damn it was time to be shy.

We ignored the Kawai squeak towards the door.

The spasm in Kiritsugu's right hand did not go unnoticed.

I saw that Emiya.

I looked at the man with mixed emotions.

Fear, sadness, pity, and sympathy.

"Y-you're also awake".

I inform the obvious back, not knowing how to proceed with this conversation."Yes, I've been up for about three days ......"

What?

“I am very happy to finally meet you, dad .....

HE HAS ADOPTED YOU?

"Said I had to wait you wake up so we can talk and get to know each other". The boy finished with an excited smile.

Since when is Shirou energetic? Shouldn't he be a traumatized child? please tell me he is not tall!

"Since he woke up he was extremely worried about you, I had to bring you several times to reassure you" informs Kiritsugu.

That is an exception, I believe that if it turns out that I was not the only survivor of a literal hell I would try everything to connect with that other person.

"Oh ... thank you .... year ... f-was it, you that got us out of there?""Yes, I'm Emiya Kiritsugu and this one and my adopted son Emiya Shirou."

"Nice to meet you, Emiya-sama, I'm Kuroko"

"Kuroko? No last name?"

"I do not remember."

"I understand retrograde amnesia, the same as Shirou."

"
    OH .." I say

"Kuroko-cha, I know you can be a little hasty but would you like to come with me?"

Okay, that seemed so wrong, for a moment you looked like Orochimaru himself in disguise.

But I disagree.

I must go with him

On the one hand, I could stay away from the moonlit world if I refused, but it would probably end up in the hands of that damn false priest.

On the other hand, being adopted by a magical killer ... well...

The choice is kind of obvious ...

I move my index finger with a thoughtful face, ignoring the nurse's hiss as well as Shirou's nervousness for my silence.

After a few seconds, I give my answer.
    "Year ... does that mean I can call you Tou-cha and Nii ...?"
    The result was immediate.

Kiritsugu looked relieved.

"Yattai" vibrates Shirou.

Unfortunately they couldn't stay much longer because the visiting hours had ended, both said goodbye to their forms saying that they would bring the documents proving my adoption (Kiritsugu) and promising to bring dango for lunch (Shiro).

Soon the nurse returns to apply what I believed to be morphine, my eyelids quickly become heavy, and before I realize I start to fall into the arms of Morpheus with that last thought in my mind.

Emiya Kuroko, not bad for a simple shadow.

Last edited by Anjels; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Sweet Home

The next few days passed in a blur, between the visits of the new family and she was unconscious for 2/3 of the day, in addition to the moments when she was subjected to several exams, with the only real damage she had caused by the fire, being a small smoke inhalation, to the surprise of many doctors.

It wasn't a surprise that Kuro felt extremely bored.

Yes, Kuro (Kiritsugu) or Ku-chan (Shirou) as the male Emiyas called it, yes so creative nickname.

But even though she knew the need for rest, the only thing she felt at the moment was boredom, she knew she was completely fine, besides and of course some traumas and a possible Pyrophobia, but nothing she couldn't solve in a therapy session or two, that was why there were psychiatrists, and who knows, she might not be able to drag the males of the family into a family session? so why the hell couldn't she just ... leave? Or something that could at least exercise your mind? my body was practically pulsating with nervousness and the urgent need to do something was increasing every day.

I believe that somehow I was sending signals in my silent anguish because Shirou who took the responsibility of big brother like a fish in the water, with his brand new big brother radar he found several methods to entertain me like drawing, reading, games among others, even if it is temporary, which was a relief for the poor nurses, they were not prepared for a child diagnosed with mental hyperactivity.

Yes, I was diagnosed with an extreme ability to think non-ADHD, I could still pay attention with a frightening focus, but my reasoning ability was much faster than a child my age, 6 years old from what I discovered I am a year older new that Shirou, much to your liking, making me more adept at absorbing, learning and adapting faster than the average.

In short, I am a probable fucking prodigy.

I believe this is because I am an adult in a child's body.

Urg, a lot to keep the profile low...

If it were Narutoverse instead of Nasurvese it would be doomed.

Damn my curiosity, stubbornness, and perfectionism.

You should have known it was an evil trick when Shirou brought those puzzles...

Or those books ...

What to say who the hell hands a 7-year-old child a book of genetics?

It is in these moments that I am grateful for being adopted by Kiritsugu, I do not know because of the blame for the fire, for reminding him Illia or the combination of the two options above, but he didn't even blink when he was informed about this situation.

Maybe it's because of my reaction when he said he was a magus? What to say and it's normal for a child to ask questions about it, right? like comparing the magus with Merlin or the witch of João and maria and such? to say I didn't even say that Merlin was an incubus or speculate about him being the witch.

Besides that, he was uncomfortable about it and I even asked in regret if it is possible to use it for healing.

"If the fairy godmother of Cindi can transform a pumpkin into a carriage, then because tó-cha can't get me out of here!".

After that, it was more than half an hour for the poor confused man to explain to his upset 6-year-old daughter about magecraft and the rules of the moonlit world secret and why he couldn't take her home.

Sucker, haven't you realized that you've already lost? You're already wrapped around my little finger.

Jokes aside, I still thank you for Kiritsugu being a magus out of the standard with strong ideals, however, crooked they were, he was still a hero of justice, even if he was a murderer.

I give you 6.5, no and the father of the year compared to most other magus you would earn for a mile.

The positive thing now I had more excuses to ask him to teach me magecraft without raising a lot of suspicions, maybe I could even mix it with subjects I knew?

Maybe you can ask to-chan to teach me runes as well as healing magic to help you with your illness, maybe if you have time I can even heal you.

But is this seriously good for the future? his death was one of the main points for the safety of Shirou, with it several enemies of the magus killer stopped chasing his tracks, relieved by the disappearance of his executioner.

On the other hand, his survival may become an extremely important point in our lives, his views on the existence of a hero of justice may anchor my brother's dream, perhaps it is the harsh perceptions of his inspiration on this subject that may take him away. the way of a counter-guardian.

TOC TOC...

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

Call your name and it will appear.

"Kuroko-chan I have good news, you are being released today" informs Dr. Katsu who accompanied my new family.

"Yes!!!" I applaud with happiness.

"’ Laughs ’I see you are excited as always? Good before we release we will do one last check-in, after that you can change and go home like your new Otosan ok ?!"

"Hai". I nodded

After that conversation, a few minutes passed between questions and nudged by the doctor and the nurses.

The doctor and his team saying goodbye no more, before saying a few words to to-cha informing me that I do not try very hard during the next two days.

And by the determined look on Ni's face (Shirou), I will be stuck in bed for the next few days, it will be a miracle if I can go to the bathroom with my own legs.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Moving to Kiritsugu's house was strange at first.

I had never seen a Japanese house in real life, so I was surprised by its size and how spacious it was with such simple architecture.

In a way, I felt like I was living in a mansion compared to my home in my previous life

It was too big for a simple family of three.

At least there was enough bathroom for everyone.

"Kuro-chan, are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Shirou is cooking for us right now, so do you want to help me set the table?"

"OK."

Overall, the first few days were normal in a way, except for the first two days as, as I had predicted Ni had vehemently forbidden me to get out of bed if it weren't for my whining and To-chan intervention was sure I would be trapped in bed for longer than necessary.

Another situation was the incident in the kitchen when To-chan decided to cook something during the period when Shirou had gone out with a “Fujimura-neechan”, that name rang some bells, but I didn't know why.

Although Kiritsugu almost burned the house.

I still don't understand how he managed to make the water burn.

How does someone burn water anyway?

No wonder Shirou has to learn to cook.

The next day, I had an unpleasant surprise.

"Hello! Emiya-san !? Your favorite student is here!" Says a female voice in a high-pitched tone breaking the peaceful peace of the Emiya residence.

"Shirou, did you get this?" Kiritsugu said in a resigned tone as if the owner's voice was a troublemaker that he couldn't get rid of.

"Right." Says Shirou heading for the door, with me following him on his back, there I find a girl that I instantly recognized, who was pacing impatiently from side to side while carrying a giant briefcase.

Taiga as the future guardian of Shirou, his self-proclaimed older sister. She was a family to him, Kuro couldn't imagine what Shirou's life would be like without the care of his nee-chan. Even with all the noise and headaches, it will probably bring.

He couldn't help the smile that graced him when he heard the voice of his self-proclaimed older sister. At least, if the events are the same, your future partner in crime.

"Fuji-nee? You arrived early today" said Shirou.

"Of course, Shirou-Kun, the older taiga sister couldn't miss the chance to meet her cute nine, maybe she can even teach a thing or two about girls."

The teenager speaks in an animated way punctuating each sentence with several dramatic and spontaneous movements.

"Nii, what a freak". I ask in a low tone, watching her actions while staying half-hidden behind her back.

It had started with sparkle floating around her that sunset was changed right behind her .... and Shirou was sweating? Damn, there was a huge drop coming out of your head, because no one is noticing it! It reminds me of ......

I need bleach for this traumatic image.

?!
    However, there was something ominous about meeting Fuji-nee. Why was that?

"Cu ..." Kuro looked at her and found that she was staring at him intently.

Oh. Shit. He was five years old now, so that meant ...

"BEAUTIFUL ~~~" Taiga who, true to his nickname, throws himself on a terrified Kuro like a hungry predator taking it in an overwhelming embrace.

"NII !!!" screams the little prey.

"Ooohh, you are so adorable," Taiga said while pinching her cheeks and squeezing the life out of the girl.

"Fuji-nee! Drop it please you are scaring her." Shirou said as he fought like a loyal knight against the cruel monster that had kidnapped his beloved princess.

"Aaa, mou Shirouuu she is sooo cute! hello Ku-chan, I am Fujimura Taiga your beloved Nee-chan and we will have a lot of fun." says the older woman rubbing her face on the younger girl's cheek as if she were a kitten.

Completely ignoring the pleading looks, desperate and escape attempts of the youngest.

"Yes more so you will make a bad impression for her." said her hero trying to release her diplomatically.

"Fine," he said, releasing her

Without thinking twice, I run to hide behind Shirou.

"Well are you going to ask me in or not?" she said with her hands on the quad

"Errr, yes. Come in." Shirou replied slowly as he looked at her warily.

Feeling my discomfort Shirou-nii intervenes in a way that covers me from the sight of the taiga.

While it was nice to meet Taiga, it is still scary to know how intense she was, something seems totally different from the behavior of the men in the house.

In a way, it would be refreshing in the times to come.

Especially for this family.
    Last edited by Anjels; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    The grammar needs a lot of work, and some sentences don't even make sense. There are also long passages that were pasted in twice. As for the story, I'm not against the self-insert isekai trope, but there's not enough here yet for me to evaluate the story on a content level. If I understand what you were getting at with the Cinderella bit, that's a cute line. Though, apparently Kuroko says it before Kiritsugu mentions he's a magic user? In that case it's a really heavy-handed way to provoke the conversation; I would think Kiritsugu would be suspicious of Kuroko comparing him to a magical guardian out of nowhere.

Emiya Charm- (Father's Day Special)

[A/N:I am not English writer, I user Grammarly so if you see any errors let me know!! ]
    [Did you know that here in Brazil Father's Day is celebrated on August 9th?]
    -----0--------------0----------------------0--------------------------------0-0--------------------------------0----------------------------0-----------------------0-----------0-0
    The sudden, shrill light of the circular room was almost blinding, the bright white walls reflected the lights in an excessively intense way, the sound of a grunt can be heard beside her showing that she was not the only one to be disturbed by the sudden brightness.

When Kuro regained her eyesight, she was able to fully identify her surroundings and she did not stop snorting when she noticed the green table in the center of the room.

"Poker? To-chan you said you were bringing us here so that we could learn something extremely secret, which would be necessary for our future, I honestly believed in you."

Frustration was easily identified in his voice.

The simple fact that Kiritsugu had a mysterious smile did nothing to improve the situation, which was also annoying, he knew that, without bothering to answer his questions, the magus killer indicates the table to his children before to sit.

Shirou joins him with Kuro right behind, soon the game started in perfect silence after Kiritsugu the rules are taught and of course, Kuro started to lose, and in each round, more and more frustration eventually took over, the expression on the men's faces made her snap.

"Tou-chan should we learn here, besides the fact that you two are better than me at poker ?!"

"In the first case, patience," he said in a monotone without taking his eyes off the cards.

Her cheeks turned red at that observation.

There was a moment of silence before Kiritsugu spoke softly: "When I was young, my father took me aside and taught me a secret. It was a skill he had used, many times before, he had told me this skill could be a very useful tool in my life.

In a way, this secret gave me a happy life, however brief it was, his only request was that one day I could pass on this skill. So now I'm moving on.

Although she didn't know much about her To-chan Kuro's personal past, she still had a vague idea of what the happy moment of which he had been talking about must be, guilty and a little apprehensive she asks "so what would that secret To-chan be? and please don't tell me that "it's a secret" because that wouldn't have any fun. "

The man laughed briefly before saying, "Emiya's charm."

Shirou and Kuro froze, I thought it was just a joke from the forums, not a real thing, Kuro thinks.

That was when Shirou asked, "Wasn't it just something that Fujimura-nee-chan invented because he thought you were hot?"

"Y-yes" The magus responds by letting out a half-dry cough before continuing.

Kiritsugu's head scale explained: "It's a real thing. Medium. It's just basic psychology and observation."

"There is?"

"Girls paint the mysterious bad boy, boys like understanding, loyal and self-reliant women," Kiritsugu shrugged. "People want what they can't have," he continued to explain, "if you find out what they like, subtly flaunt it around, without showing recognition of their growing interest, without showing that you're doing it on purpose, you can kind of make them obsessed with you. How many people love puzzles ".

"So is it just manipulating people to like you ?!" Shirou exclaimed in outrage.

"If that's all you do with it," explained Kiritsugu before continuing, "It may not really be a thing, but yes, in many past cases I have had to use this ability to track or control targets, at the moment I use it to be alone or identify threats, that is a very useful trick ".

Kuro blinked, "What about poker?"

Tou-chan shrugged: "It's a game about not letting people read you as you read them. A training method that serves both to practice this skill and to gather information. Also, let's admit, you may end up in such a game sooner or later "

The girl tilted her head to the side and looked between the two, remembering how they both acted during the game and how they both had the same movements and even what she would dare say, however much Shirou later denies, the same strategies.

Really even though they had no biological relationship, they were very similar, the more time she spent with them the more she distrusted the credibility of certain theories about Shirou's fatherhood, even now she couldn't read them completely, especially when Shirou adopted that one again. damn blank posture, giving up she said: "So why is all this secret, to-chan if this is such a useful skill because teaching your daughter techniques of information gathering and seduction?".

Tou-chan was not at all surprised by my question, was I that predictable? Or even by her elaboration, most parents would be kind of perplexed that an 8-year-old child knows so many complex words or is disturbed by his daughter's awareness of the information gathering arts on the black market.

Only they were not Emiya Kiritsugu, a man who would do anything to defend his ideals, who would go to great lengths to protect what he loves, who even in the face of difficulty would rise up and continue to fight, a hero of justice.

But even a hero can fail after all he was also human.

And he more than anyone else was extremely aware of it.

The male Emiyas turned a little red and spit a little.

"My father taught me so I could survive in this world," he said, avoiding looking her in the eye with a slight pink hue on his cheeks as if that explained everything. "It's a family tradition, and so I wouldn't leave my daughter out. ".

"Because I won't always be able to be here to protect you" were the words not spoken by his father.

Tears welled up in Kuro's eyes.

"I love you too, to-chan," she said excitedly hugging her waist.

It took 2 or 4 minutes for Shirou to join the hug.

If Kiritsugu had watery eyes, no one would point.

After all, it was a family moment, and no matter what the circumstances, they never forgot.
    Last edited by Anjels; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Thank you for informing me, English is not my national language so I am constantly correcting my texts, besides that this is my first story that I post in forum or not.

In fact she said after she was informed, it is as a result she asks why her father could not do magic and cure her.

Even if the SI knew the universe it was in and the rules of the moonlit world were known, Kuro should demonstrate that he did not know and act as she appeared, an intelligent six-year-old child who was bored, a feeling that the SI did not need. forge since she was bored to tears, in addition to trolling Kiritsugu a little.

This little section shows that Kuro does not have the sheath of the Excalibur, is that Kiritsugu had not transferred Shirou the reason you will know later.

Revelations and Discoveries.

Fire, smoke, and chaos were the images that destroyed the city that was once peaceful, she walked through the empty streets of a ghost town.

The sky was dark, an eternal night that no one knows when it appeared.

The woman did not know what was worse, the disturbing silence, or the noises of the bones of enslaved souls.

She didn't know how long she was walking.

How did this happen?

As if the universe answered her question, the clouds of smoke suddenly cleared, revealing a dark image in which she recognized immediately, rising on the horizon was a great tower whose shadow stained everything that was within reach.

A horrified sigh of salt from his lips.
    N-can't be

it can't be happening!

There was still time.

Where was your family?

Your mind becomes a whirlwind

The world moves away as it runs back to the place it called home, never noticing that it was getting even closer to the object of its fears.

Eventually, he saw the walls of his house in the distance and for a moment he knew that this was the place to rest a sword, desperate he ran towards it, getting closer and closer to his destination.

Finally, she reached the immense gate that guarded the entrance to her house, the walls around her were cracked and stained with pitch, thus increasing her fear.

Remembering her family renewing her determination she pushes with effort, moaning against her strength, the gate opens giving her the ticket. The woman ran inside, closing the gate behind her. In the distance, something howled along with the amazing sound of mad laughter.

Preparing for the battle to come, he turns to continue his course when his body automatically freezes in shock

Soon he was faced with what should be his home, debris was everywhere, scattered on the floor. Vines and vines were entangled in stones and wood, between the cracks, black and bulbous flowers bloomed whose scent reminded her of carrion.

But it was not that scene that had stopped it.

She recognized the pieces of rubble, they were the forms of statues, statues that she had seen before, these represented great and terrible beings divided into seven classes full of glory and greed, beings represented power incarnate.

More now they lay here, scattered, ruined, and desecrated.

That's when he heard something from above, looking up, his mouth opening in a cry of silent horror.

For his house was at the base of the immense tower.

The mud, black as pitch. it dripped and slid, falling slowly to the ground below. accumulate, leaving holes, cracks, and deep places.

Angra Mainyu, all the evils of humanity.

Mud tracked and tracked. Headquartered. I was hungry.

"Must involve the fighters. "

that's when he touched it.

“And make them more miserable. "

And she fell, absorbed by the darkness, bloody and dirty faces, that screamed at her. Fel was his words, bile and spite manifested, his eyes demanded justice, retribution, salvation.

SaCRificE.

I threw myself off my bed with a scream of dirt stuck in my throat, but stopped and tripped a little when the room I was in turned a little.

Moving my head around the room looking cautiously for the source of my nightmares just to show that I was alone, sweaty, and with my heart pounding in my chest, listening for any noise outside my room.

It was the cicadas singing that graced my ears.

I listened for a few moments to his singing as I took a deep breath, remembering the meditative breathing methods my father had taught me a long time ago.

‘Breath slowly through your nose, feel the air path traveled, fill all adversity in an imaginary balloon.

Hold and count to five, feel your heartbeat, remember mind over body.

Release by mouth slowly along with any adversity that has been bottled.

Repeat this cycle until your mind is clear. '

I had to do 5 repetitions of this cycle until I felt that I would not be scared by any sudden noise.

More appeased and with the reminiscent of dreams still in her mind, Kuro gets up from his futon and walks over to his closet, opening it (no more than picking up the key that was hidden in one of the drawers) and taking out a wooden chest with details flowery that reminded her a lot of cherry blossom (Fuji-nee welcome gift) whose length was equivalent to that of her arm, its interior was separated into 2 “silver beams” that moved when the lid was raised.

Each interior contained a few hardcover notebooks as well as various objects (paint, brushes, and a pencil and pen case) arranged systematically with the paints in the background, the notebooks in the middle.

Taking all the necessary materials, he returns to the futon where he starts to draw, the blackish lines that marked the white of the paper were visible even with the little light that came from his window, little by little the lines took shape bringing life to beauty, but macabre art.

With varying shades of gray and black, the image of the penultimate moment of his dreams came in, the statues overwhelmed by the darkness that flowed like a river from the immense shadow that would be raised behind them.

Putting the pencil aside, Kuro carefully scans the details of the drawing, both suppressed and satisfied that he still possesses his ability to exercise this craft.

One of the things she had been so dedicated to in her old life, mainly because her family had a certain passion for any type of art, even when everyone was looking to exercise science as their profession.

With a certain air of nostalgia, the girl begins to leaf through her sketchbook, one of the 10 notebooks whose sheets were marked with varied images of her dreams, a character she remembered and some fan art that she put on just to get a little the dark weight that marked its leaves.

An example of these images was a brief drawing of the counter-guardian version of his beloved older brother dressed in the Ruby kaleid prism uniform.

A small malicious laugh escaped his lips and he briefly wondered if in the future he could get away with trying to dress him in a dress, whether he was conscious or not.

Meanwhile, somewhere out of time and space, there was an immense hill of the earth with swords of all kinds fixed to the ground as if it were stonework with a sky in eternal dusk filled with huge and rusty gear, on top of that hill there was a figure whose body was made by swords that figure slept in a deep sleep, only to be abruptly awakened, frightened and confused the counter-guard fights against the sleep that was forced on him by the throne, a battle in which he had long since lost, in the last moments of her conscience Emyia realizes somehow to be able to sense the bad omen and realizes desperately that her pride would soon be destroyed.

Back Fuyuki in the vicinity of a certain church it was possible to hear loud laughter from a male voice, confusing the resident of his ranks who wondered what had amused their king so much.

After figuring out all the possible ways to put his Aniki in place, and stop him from being a goddamn drama queen, seriously because he would try to kill himself with the goddamn paradox but not the idiot and too proud to solve it so pragmatically maybe if I screw with his pride he will use his neurons to solve his problem while continuing to look at its contents, he started to think about his actions to follow.

It's been 1 month and 10 days since I was adopted by Kiritsugu and I had that dream, since those days many strange things had happened to me.

To begin with, we discovered that besides being more intelligent, I was also somehow stronger than a child my age, in fact, I had a physical strength very similar to the taiga, is how we found it....

Flash memories On.
    Two girls alone, An animated tiger, A challenge that touched your soul ending with a dojo totally ruined.

Flash memories Off

I can only say that Shirou was not the only Emyia who won the helicopter mother award.

In fact, I was extremely shocked when I realized how overprotective to-chan was, that after he realized that I hadn’t opened my magic circuits, seriously every day that the similarities between these two become more apparent, they became very paranoid after that.

Not without reason, of course, the following days were extremely uncomfortable, I had to be careful not to break certain things around me, yes I was not so strong as to rip the refrigerator door or bend an iron bar with mine. own hands, but still had the body of a six-year-old with extremely short limbs who lived in a house, a wooden house and with rice paper curtains on the doors, large with two companions of the opposite gender.

A child who had to push through the doors since he was too short to reach the door handles and had to be careful with the dishes and utensils he put on the table in addition to being one of those responsible in the kitchen, a six-year-old child whose the strength that could match that of the Taiga.

Yes, we had to change many things during those weeks, who knew that porcelain was so fragile, or the doors, or the cutlery...

On the positive side, according to the local magus, after many observations, research and deep analysis of my being, that my muscles are denser than they should be, although he does not know why, since his specialty was not spiritual healing, it is I had an idea of who the local specialty on the subject might be, the only specialist outside the limits, who might have a vague idea of why this was happening and she really doesn't want to meet that damn false priest, the only thing to do was to train to control this problem, as there is a likelihood that it will develop as it matures.

To say that I had not been worried would be an understatement.

In fact, I was frightened by the prospect of not being physiologically human, because of my own anatomical understanding, muscle strength is given by the quantity, durability, and resistance in the muscle fibers that make up its interior.

For the muscles to be denser there must be a greater number of muscle fibers, as I do not appear to be a child bodybuilder, I can deduce that my muscle fibers are thinner, which could be extremely bad, since they would break every time I contract to flex or flex, to balance it I would have to not only make my muscle fibers thinner, but also more durable and resistant.

unfortunately, the Nasu universe was not known for giving its pawns a rest, especially those who had a great destiny in their future.

Why do I say this because a few days after that diagnosis, you hear a horrible incident?

You see, I never knew how or why I could speak in a completely different language from which I was native and I didn't even want to go deeper or discover the cause, who in their right mind would mess with the one thing that allows them to understand the world around them, it is already that this mystery was something benign, I left it as it was and went on with my life.

Maybe if I was, if I wasn't so confident, it wouldn't bite my ass again.

Why do I now have an intimate understanding of how the people at the Tower of Babel felt when they were stripped of the ability to understand what their comrades did.

Fear, anxiety and despair.

Feelings that I felt when I realized that I didn't understand my family and neither did they understand me.

I thank the stars for to-chan, because it was thanks to his profession that he learned that he was speaking another language, and not that she developed aphasia, is that he recognized it as the Latin American language, although he does not understand the dialect, besides of his experience in keeping calm in life and death situations, was exhaustively tested that day, no matter how good he is at controlling his feelings, but from the moment his daughter started crying, the torment in his head between the cold reason and the desire to take a gun and kill the reason that made you cry.

Unfortunately, it happened in the morning just when the taiga decided to visit earlier, so we had no choice but to go to the hospital to find out why I had this problem.

Do you know how scary it is to be on a hospital stretcher listening to your family talking to the doctor without understanding a gram of the subject they were talking about, fearing that you will never understand them again ?, this and other moments are a reminder of that I was just a shadow of what I was before, and no matter how adult my mind may still have my body's instincts and feelings, even as a 6 year old child.

To say that I was happy when I found out it was a momentary problem would be an understatement.

According to Dr. Katsu-sensei, he was becoming the family doctor at this rate, “This problem was a side effect of accumulated stress that led Kuro-chan to return to his mother tongue, in fact, this was the result of your unconscious to relieve all that heavy load “.

When Taiga asked about how I would remember to speak a foreign language when I had amnesia the doctor explained, giving the example that “Just like a sheet of paper whose scratched mark still leaves its mark, the same thing happens with the brain, although your conscious doesn't remember, your subconscious still has the memory marks erased ”

As a result, the doctor wanted to know the reason for such more to-chan stress and with his Jedi magic I managed to make him forget about it, he did it after sending taiga with Shirou to the cafeteria to bring a sweet to calm Kuro-chan

Later, they found out, To-chan and Nii, that and after Kiritsugu made sure she hadn’t received any mind control magic while he wasn’t looking, that the language in which she spoke was Brazilian known as Portuguese, in addition, both of them committed themselves to do something to prevent this situation from recurring, in that case, we would receive English class together with Fuji-nee (the idea of to-chan) and that he would learn Portuguese for his beloved imouto not be more scared (no need to say who had this idea ).

I thank the stars above who were speaking Portuguese and not the language that my Ummum had taught me.

I am extremely happy that Kiritsugu adopted me because when I asked him why he had not abandoned me for not being like the other girls he told me, in his own way, that for him and me he was his daughter, even if he was not of blood he was still his daughter.

Then again he had fallen in love with a homunculus and had a daughter with her so what was it like to have another non-human girl as your daughter?

?!

?!

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, I act quickly to close my notebook, quickly hiding it under the cover.

In perfect weather, especially when the stage owner was getting ready to enter.

"Ku-chan, it's time to ... huh, are you awake yet?" says Nii after opening the door.

"Hai," I reply, confirming by putting all my energy into that answer, praying mentally that Shirou's big Nii radar won't detect even a lie.

If he knows, he will say to to-chan and they will both be worried and end up telling me to stay in bed, leading Kiritsugu to use his magic circuits just to create a remedy to solve my problem, thus evolving his curse.

Something he has abused a lot lately.

I refuse to be the reason for your death.

"Hmm," says the boy with a suspicious look before approaching and placing the back of his hand and my forehead.

Please don't find out, please don't find out, please don't find out ...

It was when he looked into my eyes that I realized how lost this battle was.

What did I do

"This is strange and normally I would have to wake you up for breakfast as you and a lazy sleeper‘ prefer a warm bed to face the frigid air of dawn ’"

Because they shone very sharply, their expression darkened and for a moment I thought that my Aniki had somehow replaced my Nii.

I created a monster

"Then explain why you lost your sleep last night and why didn't you come to me or tou-san for help?"

Note to yourself after getting out of this mess, improve on your ability to lie.

Revelations and Discoveries.

[A/N: English is not my native language, I use Grammarly, if you find any mistake let me know, I accept constructive criticism]

=======================-==================================-==================================================

Fire, smoke, and chaos were the images that destroyed the city that was once peaceful, she walked through the empty streets of a ghost town.

The sky was dark, an eternal night that no one knows when it appeared.

The woman did not know what was worse, the disturbing silence, or the noises of the bones of enslaved souls.

She didn't know how long she was walking.

How did this happen?

As if the universe answered her question, the clouds of smoke suddenly cleared, revealing a dark image in which she recognized immediately, rising on the horizon was a great tower whose shadow stained everything that was within reach.

A horrified sigh of salt from his lips.
    N-can't be

it can't be happening!

There was still time.

Where was your family?

Your mind becomes a whirlwind

The world moves away as it runs back to the place it called home, never noticing that it was getting even closer to the object of its fears.

Eventually, he saw the walls of his house in the distance and for a moment he knew that this was the place to rest a sword, desperate he ran towards it, getting closer and closer to his destination.

Finally, she reached the immense gate that guarded the entrance to her house, the walls around her were cracked and stained with pitch, thus increasing her fear.

Remembering her family renewing her determination she pushes with effort, moaning against her strength, the gate opens giving her the ticket. The woman ran inside, closing the gate behind her. In the distance, something howled along with the amazing sound of mad laughter.

Preparing for the battle to come, he turns to continue his course when his body automatically freezes in shock

Soon he was faced with what should be his home, debris was everywhere, scattered on the floor. Vines and vines were entangled in stones and wood, between the cracks, black and bulbous flowers bloomed whose scent reminded her of carrion.

But it was not that scene that had stopped it.

She recognized the pieces of rubble, they were the forms of statues, statues that she had seen before, these represented great and terrible beings divided into seven classes full of glory and greed, beings represented power incarnate.

More now they lay here, scattered, ruined, and desecrated.

That's when he heard something from above, looking up, his mouth opening in a cry of silent horror.

For his house was at the base of the immense tower.

The mud, black as pitch. it dripped and slid, falling slowly to the ground below. accumulate, leaving holes, cracks, and deep places.

Angra Mainyu, all the evils of humanity.

Mud tracked and tracked. Headquartered. I was hungry.

"Must involve the fighters. "

that's when he touched it.

“And make them more miserable. "

And she fell, absorbed by the darkness, bloody and dirty faces, that screamed at her. Fel was his words, bile and spite manifested, his eyes demanded justice, retribution, salvation.

SaCRificE.

I threw myself off my bed with a scream of dirt stuck in my throat, but stopped and tripped a little when the room I was in turned a little.

Moving my head around the room looking cautiously for the source of my nightmares just to show that I was alone, sweaty, and with my heart pounding in my chest, listening for any noise outside my room.

It was the cicadas singing that graced my ears.

I listened for a few moments to his singing as I took a deep breath, remembering the meditative breathing methods my father had taught me a long time ago.

‘Breath slowly through your nose, feel the air path traveled, fill all adversity in an imaginary balloon.

Hold and count to five, feel your heartbeat, remember mind over body.

Release by mouth slowly along with any adversity that has been bottled.

Repeat this cycle until your mind is clear. '

I had to do 5 repetitions of this cycle until I felt that I would not be scared by any sudden noise.

More appeased and with the reminiscent of dreams still in her mind, Kuro gets up from his futon and walks over to his closet, opening it (no more than picking up the key that was hidden in one of the drawers) and taking out a wooden chest with details flowery that reminded her a lot of cherry blossom (Fuji-nee welcome gift) whose length was equivalent to that of her arm, its interior was separated into 2 “silver beams” that moved when the lid was raised.

Each interior contained a few hardcover notebooks as well as various objects (paint, brushes, and a pencil and pen case) arranged systematically with the paints in the background, the notebooks in the middle.

Taking all the necessary materials, he returns to the futon where he starts to draw, the blackish lines that marked the white of the paper were visible even with the little light that came from his window, little by little the lines took shape bringing life to beauty, but macabre art.

With varying shades of gray and black, the image of the penultimate moment of his dreams came in, the statues overwhelmed by the darkness that flowed like a river from the immense shadow that would be raised behind them.

Putting the pencil aside, Kuro carefully scans the details of the drawing, both suppressed and satisfied that he still possesses his ability to exercise this craft.

One of the things she had been so dedicated to in her old life, mainly because her family had a certain passion for any type of art, even when everyone was looking to exercise science as their profession.

With a certain air of nostalgia, the girl begins to leaf through her sketchbook, one of the 10 notebooks whose sheets were marked with varied images of her dreams, a character she remembered and some fan art that she put on just to get a little the dark weight that marked its leaves.

An example of these images was a brief drawing of the counter-guardian version of his beloved older brother dressed in the Ruby kaleid prism uniform.

A small malicious laugh escaped his lips and he briefly wondered if in the future he could get away with trying to dress him in a dress, whether he was conscious or not.

Meanwhile, somewhere out of time and space, there was an immense hill of the earth with swords of all kinds fixed to the ground as if it were stonework with a sky in eternal dusk filled with huge and rusty gear, on top of that hill there was a figure whose body was made by swords that figure slept in a deep sleep, only to be abruptly awakened, frightened and confused the counter-guard fights against the sleep that was forced on him by the throne, a battle in which he had long since lost, in the last moments of her conscience Emyia realizes somehow to be able to sense the bad omen and realizes desperately that her pride would soon be destroyed.

Back Fuyuki in the vicinity of a certain church it was possible to hear loud laughter from a male voice, confusing the resident of his ranks who wondered what had amused their king so much.

After figuring out all the possible ways to put his Aniki in place, and stop him from being a goddamn drama queen, seriously because he would try to kill himself with the goddamn paradox but not the idiot and too proud to solve it so pragmatically maybe if I screw with his pride he will use his neurons to solve his problem while continuing to look at its contents, he started to think about his actions to follow.

It's been 1 month and 10 days since I was adopted by Kiritsugu and I had that dream, since those days many strange things had happened to me.

To begin with, we discovered that besides being more intelligent, I was also somehow stronger than a child my age, in fact, I had a physical strength very similar to the taiga, is how we found it....

Flashbak on

Two girls alone, An animated tiger, A challenge that touched your soul ending with a dojo totally ruined.

Flashback off

I can only say that Shirou was not the only Emyia who won the helicopter mother award.

In fact, I was extremely shocked when I realized how overprotective to-chan was, that after he realized that I hadn’t opened my magic circuits, seriously every day that the similarities between these two become more apparent, they became very paranoid after that.

Not without reason, of course, the following days were extremely uncomfortable, I had to be careful not to break certain things around me, yes I was not so strong as to rip the refrigerator door or bend an iron bar with mine. own hands, but still had the body of a six-year-old with extremely short limbs who lived in a house, a wooden house and with rice paper curtains on the doors, large with two companions of the opposite gender.

A child who had to push through the doors since he was too short to reach the door handles and had to be careful with the dishes and utensils he put on the table in addition to being one of those responsible in the kitchen, a six-year-old child whose the strength that could match that of the Taiga.

Yes, we had to change many things during those weeks, who knew that porcelain was so fragile, or the doors, or the cutlery...

On the positive side, according to the local magus, after many observations, research and deep analysis of my being, that my muscles are denser than they should be, although he does not know why, since his specialty was not spiritual healing, it is I had an idea of who the local specialty on the subject might be, the only specialist outside the limits, who might have a vague idea of why this was happening and she really doesn't want to meet that damn false priest, the only thing to do was to train to control this problem, as there is a likelihood that it will develop as it matures.

To say that I had not been worried would be an understatement.

In fact, I was frightened by the prospect of not being physiologically human, because of my own anatomical understanding, muscle strength is given by the quantity, durability, and resistance in the muscle fibers that make up its interior.

For the muscles to be denser there must be a greater number of muscle fibers, as I do not appear to be a child bodybuilder, I can deduce that my muscle fibers are thinner, which could be extremely bad, since they would break every time I contract to flex or flex, to balance it I would have to not only make my muscle fibers thinner, but also more durable and resistant.

unfortunately, the Nasu universe was not known for giving its pawns a rest, especially those who had a great destiny in their future.

Why do I say this because a few days after that diagnosis, you hear a horrible incident?

You see, I never knew how or why I could speak in a completely different language from which I was native and I didn't even want to go deeper or discover the cause, who in their right mind would mess with the one thing that allows them to understand the world around them, it is already that this mystery was something benign, I left it as it was and went on with my life.

Maybe if I was, if I wasn't so confident, it wouldn't bite my ass again.

Why do I now have an intimate understanding of how the people at the Tower of Babel felt when they were stripped of the ability to understand what their comrades did.

Fear, anxiety and despair.

Feelings that I felt when I realized that I didn't understand my family and neither did they understand me.

I thank the stars for to-chan, because it was thanks to his profession that he learned that he was speaking another language, and not that she developed aphasia, is that he recognized it as the Latin American language, although he does not understand the dialect, besides of his experience in keeping calm in life and death situations, was exhaustively tested that day, no matter how good he is at controlling his feelings, but from the moment his daughter started crying, the torment in his head between the cold reason and the desire to take a gun and kill the reason that made you cry.

Unfortunately, it happened in the morning just when the taiga decided to visit earlier, so we had no choice but to go to the hospital to find out why I had this problem.

Do you know how scary it is to be on a hospital stretcher listening to your family talking to the doctor without understanding a gram of the subject they were talking about, fearing that you will never understand them again ?, this and other moments are a reminder of that I was just a shadow of what I was before, and no matter how adult my mind may still have my body's instincts and feelings, even as a 6 year old child.

To say that I was happy when I found out it was a momentary problem would be an understatement.

According to Dr. Katsu-sensei, he was becoming the family doctor at this rate, “This problem was a side effect of accumulated stress that led Kuro-chan to return to his mother tongue, in fact, this was the result of your unconscious to relieve all that heavy load “.

When Taiga asked about how I would remember to speak a foreign language when I had amnesia the doctor explained, giving the example that “Just like a sheet of paper whose scratched mark still leaves its mark, the same thing happens with the brain, although your conscious doesn't remember, your subconscious still has the memory marks erased ”

As a result, the doctor wanted to know the reason for such more to-chan stress and with his Jedi magic I managed to make him forget about it, he did it after sending taiga with Shirou to the cafeteria to bring a sweet to calm Kuro-chan

Later, they found out, To-chan and Nii, that and after Kiritsugu made sure she hadn’t received any mind control magic while he wasn’t looking, that the language in which she spoke was Brazilian known as Portuguese, in addition, both of them committed themselves to do something to prevent this situation from recurring, in that case, we would receive English class together with Fuji-nee (the idea of to-chan) and that he would learn Portuguese for his beloved imouto not be more scared (no need to say who had this idea ).

I thank the stars above who were speaking Portuguese and not the language that my Ummum had taught me.

I am extremely happy that Kiritsugu adopted me because when I asked him why he had not abandoned me for not being like the other girls he told me, in his own way, that for him and me he was his daughter, even if he was not of blood he was still his daughter.

Then again he had fallen in love with a homunculus and had a daughter with her so what was it like to have another non-human girl as your daughter?

?!

?!

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, I act quickly to close my notebook, quickly hiding it under the cover.

In perfect weather, especially when the stage owner was getting ready to enter.

"Ku-chan, it's time to ... huh, are you awake yet?" says Nii after opening the door.

"Hai," I reply, confirming by putting all my energy into that answer, praying mentally that Shirou's big Nii radar won't detect even a lie.

If he knows, he will say to to-chan and they will both be worried and end up telling me to stay in bed, leading Kiritsugu to use his magic circuits just to create a remedy to solve my problem, thus evolving his curse.

Something he has abused a lot lately.

I refuse to be the reason for your death.

"Hmm," says the boy with a suspicious look before approaching and placing the back of his hand and my forehead.

Please don't find out, please don't find out, please don't find out ...

It was when he looked into my eyes that I realized how lost this battle was.

What did I do

"This is strange and normally I would have to wake you up for breakfast as you and a lazy sleeper‘ prefer a warm bed to face the frigid air of dawn ’"

Because they shone very sharply, their expression darkened and for a moment I thought that my Aniki had somehow replaced my Nii.

I created a monster

"Then explain why you lost your sleep last night and why didn't you come to me or tou-san for help?"

Note to yourself after getting out of this mess, improve on your ability to lie.