Thread: The shadow of EMIYA.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The shadow of EMIYA.

Hi how are you? I'm new to this type of post, so I ask that you have a little patience, I'm accepting criticism to help the story, and well, I wish you a good reading.
    bye Bye.

----------------------------

I didn't know how I ended up here.

My last memory was clearly going to bed, right after I had the feeling of being pulled, that's when I was thrown into this damn fire.

I had to get out of here.

I had to survive.

I didn't know how long I was here.

I forced my overworked legs to move, the scorching heat around me burning my skin.

I didn't know what it was like or when I got here

My clothes had been burned a long time ago.

The pain was constant, I could hear the cries for help from people around me.

I could not help them, this demonic fire seemed to have a life of its own and seemed to chase these people like an animal chasing those whose weakness was demonstrated.

I was afraid of the fire, the screams of pain and despair were too real.

However, at the same time, I was in denial.

In that case, I couldn't take any chances.

I would survive this.

It was not possible weakness had to continue forward.

That was when I tripped, the ground at my feet was uneven with any misstep and I fell.

it would result in my death.

It was as if the world was slowing down at that moment, I saw death in front of me.

But.

When I was falling, a hand pulled me back, lifting me up, saving my life.

The owner of that hand belonged to a boy, a boy with spiky red hair and golden eyes a little taller than me.

I recognized him instantly.

Emiya Shirou.

But

This could not be real.

It had to be a dream.

But if it was, then it was a nightmare.

What if this was real?

Nasuverse was not a good place to live.

There was danger in every corner all the time.

I woke up abruptly from my mental debate when I realized something of paramount importance.

We were still holding hands.

Shirou was still walking.

But he was dragging me.

He was guiding me, pulling harder, always looking at me like he was going to disappear at any moment.

I followed him, deciding to save all my fears for later and commit to our survival.

I was walking through hell with him, as much as I admired him, for a problem I refuse to have.

I will come out of this fiery hell with all my memories intact.

Clenching my teeth and clenching my hand and strengthening my resolve, taking the lead, I kept trying to walk, taking him along the path in an intelligent way, instead of just moving on.

Find the path with the least difficulty and the least heat and go through it.

It was now that I realized how strange it was.

Even when the fire was burning, there was no smoke ...

And everyone knows that where there is fire, smoke.I was walking through hell with him, as much as I admired him, for a problem I refuse to have.

I will come out of this fiery hell with all my memories intact.

Clenching my teeth and clenching my hand and strengthening my resolve, taking the lead, I kept trying to walk, taking him along the path in an intelligent way, instead of just moving on.

Find the path with the least difficulty and the least heat and go through it.

It was now that I realized how strange it was.

Even when the fire was burning, there was no smoke ...

And everyone knows that where there is fire, smoke.

Or the other way around?

Whatever.

Sure, why not ...

After all, it was magical.

Heh.

You know that all these monologues help me to keep my mind off the scorching heat.

I bet this idiot didn't even think to do that ...

I'll have to take care of your stupid ass, won't I, Emiya?

I hope he adopts me too.

Hmm ...... The fires are going down ... No ... They had become smaller, but they are still strong ...

I heard footsteps to my right when we went ...

Turning my head to look, I see a man.

Speak of the devil and he will appear.

Tall, with dark hair and empty eyes, if Emiya Kiritsugu had a terrible reputation as a magician slayer.

Of course, if they saw him at that moment, all reputation and respect would fall downhill.

He was disheveled, his face was dirty with tears streaming down his face and his injuries were visible.

But what stood out the most was his expression of happiness at having met someone is this hell.

I was proud.

Even while the embers around us were still burning, I hadn't given up on walking, hadn't left a single part of me behind.

I won, we won.

I had defeated the fire created by All The Mankind's Evil and left ALIVE.

Seeing the man running towards me, I knew we would be in good hands ...

As if the same feeling that resonated with Shirou resonated, he stopped walking.

Finally, we could rest ...

I closed my eyes, let the fatigue take over.

The world went black ...

But even though they were unconscious, none of them had released their hands

And it was in this scene that until then the well-known magician killer met two children who defied death.
    Last edited by Anjels; September 22nd, 2020 at 11:42 AM.