Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast

Thread: [EN] Lostbelt No.2: The Eternal Icy Fire Century, Götterdämmerung

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Fue would murder people if that guaranteed them an Ayako 5*

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    He did inflict Burn, though. Lots of it, in fact.
    That's not what I meant. I said similar to Chaos Tide condition in Babylonia, and in Babylonia you get fucked over with Chaos Tide while fighting Lahmus even before you get to see or touch Tiamat. You get your formation randomly changed, you lose HP per turn on the way you move to fight her. Apply that to Surtr, such as in battles against the giants or the tree seeds when you try to reach him. The heat from just his body is supposed to be close to the sun's, it should burn you just for getting close to him, BEFORE you engage in combat with him. That's how you show his dominance against the environment.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Fue would murder people if that guaranteed them an Ayako 5*
    He did get his summer CARmilla eventually though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So what servants actually was done well here? I feel like Brynhildr was the only one and maybe Napoleon. Everybody else barely got any screentime like I think the pink valk showed up like in less than 5 scenes because they wanted to kill off the Valks for whatever reason. Also Valks were easily the servants that got screwed over besides maybe Sigurd

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel like Sigurd got little time but made the best out of every second. I take Ophelia, Skadi, Bryn and Sigurd as the ones who were handled the best, in this order.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I feel like Sigurd got little time but made the best out of every second. I take Ophelia, Skadi, Bryn and Sigurd as the ones who were handled the best, in this order.
    Now that I think about that I can agree with that. Sigurd telling Napoleon that Bryn's heart is his alone was cute and funny

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoole View Post
    So what servants actually was done well here?
    Only Sigurd. Bryn as well if we don't want to be too harsh.

US Friend Code
    Bryn and Sigurd were really good together.

And I still liked Surtr quite a bit before I was underwhelmed once he was released. He was entertaining as Sigurd-Surtr.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Basically this for me, but I'd also include the three valkyries and I'd place Bryn and Sigurd above Skadi, and "Sigurd" above them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    That's not what I meant. I said similar to Chaos Tide condition in Babylonia, and in Babylonia you get fucked over with Chaos Tide while fighting Lahmus even before you get to see or touch Tiamat. You get your formation randomly changed, you lose HP per turn on the way you move to fight her.
    Oh, I see! Yeah, that would have worked well to increase the sense of desperation! And after he recovers Fenrir's authority, we could have multiple status effects imposed at random throughout the battles.

So what servants actually was done well here? I feel like Brynhildr was the only one and maybe Napoleon. Everybody else barely got any screentime like I think the pink valk showed up like in less than 5 scenes because they wanted to kill off the Valks for whatever reason. Also Valks were easily the servants that got screwed over besides maybe Sigurd
    Sigurd/Bryn made a LOT of their limited time together. Sitonai was a plot device with a side of fanservice, the Valkyries died too fast, and while I really liked Skadi's monologue at the end she was speaking as Queen of the Lostbelt rather than as a Servant.

Napoleon... did what he set out to do, I guess, but he was too annoying for me to call him well done. He just needed to be taken a notch down and he's be great (or at least much better).

I think they all did well. Though that maybe because I can't stop comparing the early LB to early singularitys. For Napoleon I will say when I read his lines I kept thinking of My Hero Academia All Might (one of my favorite characters in the show) so I really enjoyed him. For this LB my MVP were my welfare servants. For most battles I used Mash a Caster support Waver or Tama (Bond point were so good I didn't use the story support like normal) and cleared the wave with caster Sieg or Scáthach (Assassin). For the boss fight Kuro was the last one standing for the win. Who were your MVP for this LB?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I think they all did well. Though that maybe because I can't stop comparing the early LB to early singularitys. For Napoleon I will say when I read his lines I kept thinking of My Hero Academia All Might (one of my favorite characters in the show) so I really enjoyed him. For this LB my MVP were my welfare servants. For most battles I used Mash a Caster support Waver or Tama (Bond point were so good I didn't use the story support like normal) and cleared the wave with caster Sieg or Scáthach (Assassin). For the boss fight Kuro was the last one standing for the win. Who were your MVP for this LB?
    My MVP was Gil for most of the "Sigurd" fights. I used Tomoe against Surtr so I can see how big Surtr model was and like her throwing huge stuff lol. I used Ereshkigal for most of the battles that didn't involve "Sigurd" and I used Izo to solo the rider Valks.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I always use my standard team for story stages - Caster!Cú Chulainn, Archer, David, Martha, and recent addition Semiramis -, and I was well-served by them most of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I did include both Mash and Angra Mainyu in the back row to farm Bond points.

US Friend Code
    I usually use my standard team Jeanne, Emiya, Siegfried in story chapters. This time I mixed it up and used Mash, Chloe, and Bedivere.
    Last edited by Reign; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This singularity was really annoying with the silver and gold mobs so Nitocris wasn't able to destroy everything as she usually does.

Ended up relying on Helena+Semiramis for the majority of the fights.

My MVP was Siegfried, or rather Jeanne for the ''Sigurd'' fights. Jeanne helped keep the team alive while Siegfried was the damage dealer.

I got some good use out of Hokusai this LB. Plus support Abby and either Nito or Caster Nero for the dogs.

Sigurd was for the most part deleted by Euryale, non-maxed skills , non buffed non-grailed 170k NP is no joke.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Caster Nero, Illya and Summer Martha were definitely MVPs this time around. Grailed Sasaki Kojirou got to slice up some swallows Valkyries too.

I'd already used Ruler Martha before for bosses here and there, but since I don't have any leveled standard-class Servants that take advantage of traits she was invaluable against the likes of Sigurd and Skadi. I wanted to give grailed Cu the final shot on the latter, but Martha was just too strong for him to come out of backline.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My MVP's were CasterUmu, Nito and Sheba. Nito for wave 2 clears and Umu w sheba buffs for the Final. And whenever a Rider showed up Cleo and Semi.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    i used Abby in every berserker fight, Tomoe made every Sigurd/Sutr fight a joke, always went with the story support and Oryou-san had breakfast with a Goddess and a tree.

not a single Comand Seal was used.