So the summer season has started and I couldn't find a thread so here's the list.

Looks like a bunch of sequels and a few weird others here and there.

Going to watch Fire Force, Romcom Snafu, Re:Zero and No Guns Life. Try out most of the others since there's not a whole lot.

Which brings me to the reason I wanted a Summer thread. Misfit Of Demon Academy is so fucking bad. It's like someone read Iruma-Kun and decided that what it was missing was non-stop curb stomps and to get there they decided character and personality were acceptable casualties. Add to that the climax of the episode where the idiots who can't see an OP Mary Sue from a mile are constantly asking their zombiefied brother why they're trying to kill them, when they murdered them out of nowhere minutes ago. I think this is the least subtle God Mode Highschool battle show I've ever seen. I wonder how long it'll take for the rape scene that inevitably always happens in these shows to occur? My guess is 2.5 episodes.

Also watched God of Highschool. Any show that makes me smile and say "what a bunch of fucking idiots" is alright in my books. Some choppyness in the fights, and everyone's nose shines like they're drunk but overall pretty fun.