Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    4. Greet the creature amicably and try to communicate with it. See if it can tell you where you are. If that fails, then start running.

We may not remember much, but we should remember our manners.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Encounter

Character status

Physical Condition: Stable?

Magical Energy: ???

Memory recovery rate: 1%

Senga started panicking when the thing started getting close.

"Wait! Please, stop!"

The small being stopped in mid-air, it's sharp teeth-filled mouth hanging open. Could it be that the thing was actually amicable?

Unfortunately, Senga got her answer when the teeth on the thing's mouth suddenly started rotating, like a demonic garbage disposer.

"What in the..." She could not finish being surprised, as she had to duck out of the way from a sudden attack. The small being missed Senga's head by a few centimeters and hit the book-covered wall behind her, ripping a hole through it like a paper shredder.

Before Senga had any time to think about the situation, the thing had already unborrowed itself from the wall and made another advance against her. The girl tried to step back but only managed to fall on her butt while instinctively raising her arms. Fortunately, this stopped the thing from making a hole on her face as it did to those books. Unfortunately, this came at the cost of it getting a bite out of her left arm.

"AAAARRHG!" Senga screamed in pain while drops of her own blood splashed in her face. She flailed around and managed to throw the small being aside, but it simply stopped in the air and turned around for another attack.

"This is it," she thought "I'm gonna die in place I don't know, without understanding what is happening or even knowing who I am."

She shut her eyes tight, preparing for the things next and final attack, but before anything could happen:

The girl opened her eyes when she heard the sound of something being slashed and saw the tiny creature fall to the ground, bisected.

"Wha...?" Senga's confusion was understandable. Standing in front of her, a young boy carrying an oversized sword was looking at her.

Senga felt a shock run through her head. "Are you my Servant?" She said these words she didn't understand without even thinking about it, like it was an instinct.

"Huh? Ah... No."

The boy said, but Senga barely heard it since she was already falling unconscious.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

As Senga opened her eyes, she only saw white again. This time, however, she was actually laying on the sofa inside a living room instead of out in the open.

The Room

She tried to sit but faltered when pain ringed through her left arm. She looked at it and, sure enough, her forearm was bandaged around the area where the weird tiny creature had bitten her.

"Oh, you are awake. How are you feeling?" Said a feminine voice.

Senga snapped back to reality and finally noticed the two other people in the room with her. The one who had asked was a gentle-looking girl who was sitting on the sofa across the one Senga was, behind the girl was the young boy who had saved her, reclining against the wall with his sword by his side:

The girl

The boy

The girl looked at Senga with inquiry, probably waiting for her answer.

"Yes, I think. Did I faint from blood loss?"

"Blood loss?" She repeated with a small chuckle "no, you fainted from shock. The bite did do some damage, but nothing I couldn't fix."

"Fix? How?"

"J-Just your regular old Healing Magecraft!" The girl said, but she seemed to hesitate a bit. "Nothing super special or anything"

It was kind of suspicious, Senga had the intuition that she was hiding something. Still, what the girl just said sounded odd for some reason.

"Wait, magecraft? You can do magic?" Senga asked, astonished.

"Oh, so you are not a Magus. Weird, since you definitely possess Magical Circuits, high-quality ones at that."

So, magic was real. Senga's brain tried to understand all of the implications of this information. Strangely, she found herself accepting this fact pretty easily. Was that how she got here? Was she magically abducted? Where was here anyway? She should probably ask that.

"Okay, so where are we?"

"Oh yeah, we should probably address that." The girl got up from her seat "This is what we Master's call The White Library. My name is Kasumi Oborozuki and this is my Servant, Saber."

"Servant? Ugh..." A shock hit Senga's Brain. She grasped her head with her uninjured right arm.

"Senga..."

Somebody was calling her name, she could hear it inside her head. "Ugh!" She felt her body vibrating again.

"Are you okay?" Kasumi asked while approaching her, but Senga could not hear her question, only the Voice inside her head.

"Senga..."

Somebody...

Who?...

Choice Time

What you should do about the voice inside your head?

1. Follow it. It knows your name, so it probably knows who you actually are.

2. Ignore it since you don't understand the situation fully yet and it can be dangerous. Don't tell Kasumi though, since she might think you are crazy.

3. Ignore it, but do tell Kasumi. Maybe she knows what is happening.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 01:58 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2. Ignore it since you don't understand the situation fully yet and it can be dangerous. Don't tell Kasumi though, since she might think you are crazy.

Context is key, follow disembodied voice later.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Well, got what we deserve for trying to treat it like an SMT game. If we are still trying to be friendly to strangers, maybe it should be aimed at the person who has thus far saved her life and healed her.

3. Ignore it, but do tell Kasumi. Maybe she knows what is happening.

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    3. Ignore it, but do tell Kasumi.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Going with the flow for other reasons stated, 2

Blog Entries
    Doubts

Character status

"Hey, are you okay?" Kasumi asked a second time while lightly holding Senga by the shoulders and looking her in the eyes.

Such action managed to break through to Senga, and the headache started to fade. "Yes, just a headache."

"I think you're still in Shock," Kasumi says, checking Senga's temperature with a hand on her forehead. "Did you have any health complications from before showing up here?"

"I, uh, don't know." Kasumi was being awfully worried by the state of health of a stranger, Senga thought "Are you a Nurse or something?"

The lively girl's cheeks became red "Well, I was actually planning to enter Medical school before all of this happened." She signaled Saber and they started walking to the door. "You should rest a little bit more, I will explain things better later."

Senga nodded as they left the room. She wasn't feeling tired but lost consciousness as soon as she touched the pillow.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

The Street

"Are you sure this is okay?" Saber asked, "They are still a participant of the Holy Grail War, you know."

The duo was sitting on the sidewalk, putting some things into perspective.

"They don't even have a Servant." Kasumi defended "They are confused and hurt, what kind of people would be if I left them to die."

Saber looked wistfully at her. "You are a lonely girl, aren't you?"

"What?" Kasumi's entire face lit up red.

"Hey, it's okay." Saber said. "Honestly, I know someone who could probably learn a thing or two from you."

The girl wondered about who he was talking about. For some reason, Saber didn't give his true identity to Kasumi. All she knew was that he was "A samurai who served the best Master of all", although she sometimes had doubts about the "Samurai" part.

Before she could ask about it, Kasumi felt a chill run down her spine, Saber noticed immediately.

"Who's coming?" He asked while entering a combat stance. "More of Caster's Familiars?"

"No, the Feeling is stronger" Kasumi's intuition started crying out for her to run away "It's another Servant."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

???

"It is a dream," Senga thought. Still, she could clearly feel the gentle breeze and the soft grass.

"Why?"

A few meters ahead of Senga, standing underneath the sole tree on this hill was the most beautiful girl Senga was sure she ever saw.

Beautiful girl

"Why didn't you answer my call? Do you not want to contract with me?"

Senga recognized the voice. This is what has been calling her, and she refused.

"No, you are a right, I am not your Servant." The girl was obviously disappointed about the situation.

"Sorry," Senga answered almost by instinct.

"It's Okay," She tries to hide her sadness behind a smile, but only somewhat succeeds
    "I hope you find what you are looking for..."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"Wait!" Senga pleads, but she was already awake.

She sat-up on the sofa and thought about the dream. However, before she could make any conjecture, the loud noise of an explosion shook the room.

"What's happening?" Though the curtain covered windows Senga could only see silhouettes and purple light. Was it Kasumi? Was she fighting something?

Should she go see it?

Choice Time

Should Senga leave the Room to see what is happening.

1. No. Stay inside where it is safe.

2. Yes. Kasumi is her only fount of information, so we need to stick with her.

3. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 02:03 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Screw it. Kasumi route

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

We might just get in the way.

JP Friend Code

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

2. Taking risks always feel a bit more satisfying than being careful.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2 - Follow the plot!

Blog Entries
    Confrontations

Character status

"What's happening?" Though the curtain covered windows Senga could only see silhouettes and purple light. Was it Kasumi? Was she fighting something?

Should she go see it?

She tried to get up, but her injured arm caused her to falter. She looked at it in contempt.

"I will just be a burden, won't i..." Senga starts saying to herself but immediately shakes the thought. There was something she was forgetting

Well, there were several things she was forgetting, but this was something special. Something she was sure she could do it, regardless of her amnesia.

She felt her body vibrate again. No, not her body, something inside of her. She remembered a strange term Kasumi mentioned.

"Magic Circuits..." Senga something came back to her, not something about her previous life or goals, but something important nonetheless. She dashed in the direction of the door.

However, Senga didn't notice the figure who was observing her from the shadowy corner of the room.

Observer

"Well, I didn't expect her to sort it out on her own. I guess the pep talk I prepared will go unused," he said, before disappearing into the shadows.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Saber was panting. The fight had only just begun and he was already sure that, by himself, he had no chance against the enemy attacking. He looked back at Kasumi, who was hiding behind a lamppost and searching through a suitcase, then back at the enemy.

"Kyahahahahahhaha!" The woman laughed in a maniacal fashion, then launched another pillar of Purple flames at Saber.

Laughing Woman

He dodged without difficulty. Saber analyzed his possibilities: he probably had the advantage of Speed, but he was not capable of getting close to her reliably without being burned. He was starting to consider using one of his techniques when a voice rang loudly.

"Stop!"

"What are you doing?!" Kasumi screamed, but she was too far to do anything.

Senga walked in the direction of the laughing woman, leaving Saber completely stunned.

"You! Who are you girl? Where is my Dark lord?" The enemy asked.

"My name is Senga Ni Walles," she said with a defiant tone "and I don't know who I am, much less who your Dark Lord is." Something about her was different from moments ago, Saber could sense the magical energy within the girl.

"Then you have no use for me!" The crazy woman screamed and launched purple flames in Senga's direction. Saber was ready to dash in the girl's direction to save her but to his surprise, Senga only raised her left hand...

...and completely absorbed the flames!

Saber was shocked, but the enemy seemed even more so.

"How? How can you absorb the power of my Dark Lord!"

"Apparently this is what I can do, the absorption and nullification of processed and unprocessed Magical energy. I am not sure of how it works myself, but I now understand how to use it."

"Argaaaaaaaah!" The enemy launched another wave of flames, but the effect was the same. "How? Why? Did you leave me? Dark Lord?"

It was Saber's chance. He took advantage of his distracted enemy and dashed in the woman's direction with the intention of cutting her down. The maniacal lady only perceived his attack when he was right in front of her.

The Blade connected, but it was not enough to deal a fatal wound. The woman was fast enough to at least partially react and diminish the damage she took.

"How dare you! I... I..." The woman said with a crazed expression and then was completely engulfed in purple flames before disappearing, escaping.

Saber sheathed his sword, then looked at Senga and Kasumi, who were already alongside each other.

"What in the hell was that?" asked Kasumi, she seemed to be in a state of incredulity and, honestly, Saber could not blame her.

"Just a trick," The girl answered. She was visibly tired. Her face was pale and she was drenched in sweat. "Don't count on it working again." Senga then sat down against a wall. "Okay, we delayed this enough," she says "It is time you two tell me, what is going on here?"

Prologue End
    Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 02:10 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria