Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contract

???

"Should I?"

The weight of those words brought some lucidity back to Senga. Everything was up to her.

She thought about all that has happened since she woke up at the White Library. Although it had only been a day or so ago (maybe? Honestly, keeping track of time in a place without a sun or moon was really hard) Senga had found someone who helped her and to whom she owned her life. However, without memories, she had only been trouble for Kasumi and Saber, and without a Servant, she would continue to be so...

But still, the unknown was scary...

The amnesiac looked up to the mysterious and beautiful stranger again, her dazzling smile instantly made her feel better. Somewhere deep in her mind, a forgotten part of her wondered if there was a magical effect at play, but Senga didn't notice that. Instead, she gave her answer.

"No."

"No?" The beautiful girl tilted her head slightly "I should not make sure your Servant finds you?"

"You shouldn't, instead..." Senga extended her hand "...Contract with me yourself."

There was a stunned silence for a second, as the Mysterious girl processed the answer. Slowly, her smile became wider and even more bright

"My designation is Moonchild," Said the beautiful girl, gently grabbing Senga's outstretched hand "I will definitely protect you, Master."

And, just like that, a light enveloped the dream, and Senga woke up.

Character Update

Senga Ni Wallis has contracted with the Servant Moonchild: Command Seals Received

㊊㊊㊊㊊

The Street

"So, she passed out again."

Kasumi, who was crouched beside the unconscious Senga, jumped to her feet and almost fell on her butt out of surprise from the out-of-nowhere voice.

"What? Goddammit, Saber! Do you want to give me a heart attack?" She said.

"Could you not sense me coming with you prescience thingy?" The just-arrived Servant said stoically, although if you paid attention, you could see the corners of his mouth turning up a little.

"You know it does not work that way!" The girl exclaimed with a very red face.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Saber puts his hands in the air. Kasumi could swear this time he was definitely smirking. "Anyway, why is she sleeping here outside?"

Kasumi pointed to the burned down house. The flames had already gone out, leaving only a pile of burned rubble.

"Senga had a Magical misfire, I gave her something to see if I can induce a trance to make her remember things"

"You drugged the girl?" Saber raised an eyebrow.

"What? No!" Kasumi averted her eyes "I mean, technically yes, but it was not hallucinogenic or anything..."

"It's okay, mage stuff, I get it" Saber continued to be stoic, but the girl could see a little something in his eyes "I never really cared for Magecraft, it was more my sister's thing."

"Your Sister..." This mention caught Kasumi by surprise.

Ever since his summoning, Saber had been pretty stingy with the details of his identity. His distant and serious personality made a weird contrast with his very youthful appearance, and Kasumi could not help but feel like he was holding something back. From what she understood, the grail chooses the heroic spirit who best matches each Master. If that was true, the girl wondered what made Saber her best match...

She had her thoughts cut off by a small tingle in the back of her neck, which immediately made her alert of her surroundings

"Something is coming?" Saber put his hand around his blade.

Sure enough, a shadow passed above them. From the sky, a reptilian creature descended in front of the duo.

Reptilian Creature

The monster flapped his wings and let out a roar.

"Wyvern? Are Caster's familiar getting more elaborate?" Kasumi asked while backing up until she was close to the unconscious Senga, so she could at least try and protect the girl if anything were to happen.

"Maybe, but if her intention was to make things more difficult, she made a mistake" Answered Saber, unsheathing his sword. This time, his smile was very clear. "I know exactly how to deal with a dumb reptile."

Saber advanced with extreme speed. Before anyone had any time to process, there was already an open gash in the Wyvern's left-wing. The creature screamed and turned to attack the Servant, but he had already backed out of range.

Using this opening, Saber dashed again and took off the reptile's horn with a quick slash. Again the creature screamed, arching their head back. This, as it turns out, was actually a grave mistake.

The Wyvern's head fell to the ground with a thud, followed by the rest of the body after a second of delay.

"Easy" Saber prepared to sheath his sword again but, before he could do it, two other shadows flew over him.

"There are more" Kasumi screamed and, of course, she was right.

Two other Wyverns landed right in front of Saber, the second one turning to the now surrounded girls and making a move to attack. Saber dashed in their direction but his way was obstructed by the first Wyvern trying to attack with their tail. He would not make it in time.

The creature opened its mouth and launched a stream of fire in the direction of the girls, who couldn't do anything other than being burned alive. However, that is not what happened.

A blue light blinded everyone present. In the center of that light was the fully awake Senga, along with a new entity who just appeared. A beautiful girl who had just deflected the fire attack with her hands.

"Two enemies detected," The girl said, "Master, what are your orders?"

Choice Time

What are Senga's orders to her new Servant, in relation to the two enemies present?

1. "Go full offensive, show me what you can do."

2. "Protected me and Kasumi, leave the Wyverns to Saber."

3. "Wait for Saber's input, then follow suit."

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 7th, 2020 at 07:49 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​2
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Moonchild

Character status

Physical Condition: Stable

Magical Energy: Stable

Memory recovery rate: 5.6%

Command seals: 3

"Two enemies detected," The girl said, "Master, what are your orders?"

Senga looked to the side, where Kasumi and Saber had positioned themselves. Then she looked ahead to where Moonchild, her Servant, confronted two reptilian creatures who did not look friendly. The newly woken up girl didn't quite know what was happening, and usually, this would be the time to make a calm and calculated decision.

However, she felt a burning on the back of her right hand, she felt the red markings called Command Seals as if they had weight, and it felt satisfying. Finally, she would not be just helplessly doing anything. Finally, she could fight.

"Moonchild, you're on" Senga could not help but smirk "Go wild."

"You're the boss."

And with that said, the girl started to walk in the direction of the beasts while stretching her hands into the air and yawning, as if she had no worries.

The first Wyvern roared to try and intimidate the girl, the second just decided to skip that step and released a torrent of flames in her director...

...Which had no effect.

"An attack of such weak levels cannot even scratch me," The girl said smiling while she walked through the fire as if it was nothing. If some were to look closer, they would see a thin, almost invisible, barrier around her body.

She stopped right in front of the attacking enemy and lifted her hand with the palm outstretched. In an instant, a ray of light pierced through the wyvern's chest, causing it to fall backward, dead.

"What was that?" thought Senga, then she faltered. Kasumi helped her not fall to the ground.

"Senga, your Mana..." The helping girl exclaimed with worry "...is being depleted ridiculously fast!"

The second Wyvern didn't care that his partner had just been killed. It advanced in Moonchild's direction and then turned to strike her with a tail slam.

Another beam of light shined, and the tail who, for all purposes, would have hit the girl's head, flew off in a random direction after being severed from its owner's body.

The creatures staggered in an attempt to continue attacking, but could not do anything when Moonchild swung her arm to the side and planted her hand in his chest. The hit didn't look particularly powerful but, in the instants that followed, shining cracks started to appear along the wyvern's body. With a surprisingly humanoid scream, the monster exploded in a white flash.

"And that's that," The White dressed Servant said, turning to her Master.

At this point, Senga was sitting against a wall with sweat running through her forehead, looking like she had just run a marathon. Kasumi was by her side, helping her, and Saber went straight to Moonchild.

"Who are you?" His usual poker face was still there, but one could notice his slightly furrowed brows "How can you dispatch two Wyverns so easily? They were members of the Draconic species."

"Well, that's not actually true. You see..." Before Moonchild could explain herself, a new voice interrupted her.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Assassin watched the woman from a safe distance, behind an alley a few meters from her. The laughing figure was currently fighting with another group of small monsters like the ones she had faced before.

Although she had an objective in mind now, her progress towards her target was slow, since it seemed every creature thought it was a good idea to get in her way. Assassin, of course, knew that said creatures could feel what the woman was missing, but could not understand that this small advantage was not enough.

Another creature was consumed by the purple flames, feeding it. "It's so ironic," Assassin said under his breath to bo one in particular "Left to her own, she would probably fizz out"

That's right, The woman was only able to survive because the monsters continued to attack her.

"Still, my Master really doesn't understand me..."

A small gun materialized in his hands, and he checked the ammo out of habit.

"ordering me to make sure she doesn't reach or Key, to even engage in combat if necessary" the man let out a not-so-loud sigh, "isn't a bit unfair to tell an Assassin to fight a Berserker?"

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"So Rude!"

A loud exclamation echoed to the white street. The four people who were at ground level all looked up, to the roof of a nearby two-story building. Two new figures were standing there, looking down at the party.

"Your a rude girl, spilling other people's trumps," said the more flashing figure in a tone of disapproval, while the other, more subdued figure, watched and analyzed the group in silence

Flashing and loud figure

Subdue and silent figure

"Caster!" Saber said, expressing a clear emotion on his face for the first time since Senga met him. That being of anger.

"Saber, darling, you are as cute as I remember." Caster said in a flirty tone "The invitation to my bedroom still stands, you know?"

"I told you, you are not my type" His hand was on the handle of his sword, betraying his willingness to attack.

"And I told you, I can't understand how this is possible" She lifted her hands in the air as if presenting herself "I am the Queen of Fairies, even these powerful creatures, that carry the trait of the dragon, bend to my..."

"She is lying"

Everyone was surprised at Moonchild's interruption.

"I have Analyzed the enemy upon detection," the Servant in white pointed to one of the fell bodies, who was now dissolving in magical particles "These are cheap imitations who only copied the shape of a Wyvern, but lack any real Draconic Trait. They have more similarities to puppets"

Saber looked at his own sword, quietly muttering "so that is why it didn't react..."

Caster's reaction was more explosive. "What did you say? your little..." She took a step ahead with a clearly aggressive intention but was stopped.

The figure by Caster's side, who up until now had only been an observer, stepped up and finally talked, in a raspy but surprisingly melodic voice.

"You, redheaded Servant," the figure said, "what is your Class?"

Senga, who's tiredness only half allowed her to pay attention to everything, found something really strange. redhead? she thought No one here has red hair.

But her Servant still answered.

"Moonchild. That is my designation"

The asking figure squinted at the answer, then back down.

"Caster, let's go"

"What? But Master!" The Servant whined in frustration but quickly recomposed herself and exclaimed"You lot, are incredibly lucky my magnanimous Master has stopped me from unleashing great curses and terrible beasts upon you all!"

Caster then hit the ground with her scepter, summoning a great number of colorful specs who started to surround her and her Master.

"Wait! Alexis!" Kasumi, who up until now was quiet, suddenly spoke in a hurry "It was good to see you!"

"You too, Kasumi," Alexis said, then disappeared in thin air.

An awkward silence paired in the air for a few moments

"Okay, I am done," Senga said, still dizzy but absolutely not carrying "I need some answers!"

Choice Time

It's time for Senga to ask some questions. Which individual and doubt should she prioritize

1. Prioritize Saber. Why was he so unusually aggressive just now? what's the deal with his sword?

2. Prioritize Kasumi. How does she know Caster's Master? What is their relationship?

3. Prioritize Moonchild. How could she identify the "Wyverns" true nature? Why are you left so weak after her fight?

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 7th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code

Blog Entries
    ​2

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Kasumi and Alexis

Character status

Magical Energy: Exhausted

Memory recovery rate: 5.6%

Command seals: 3

Another White room

The group had made its way inside the building who was a neighbor to the one Senga burned down. The amnesiac girl was surprised to find that the room was identical to the one from before, but Kasumi cleared her mind.

"All of the buildings in this area are exactly the same." She explained. "When I said any other would do, I meant it"

Senga and Moonchild both sat beside each other on the large sofa, while Kasumi took the small one. Saber, as always, decided to remain standing right behind Kasumi, like a bodyguard or something.

After that, there was a moment of silence, only broken when Kasumi decided to finally speak.

"Well, I guess I can't delay this anymore" she let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry, I try to give you some privacy," Senga explained herself "But at this point, it's starting to cause some real problems"

"No, no, you are absolutely right! It's just... I am just being dumb." Her face cringed, then relaxed, and the girl took a deep breath "Well, let me start with a little bit of who I am..."

"Firstly, I told you before I am a Magus, that's not super correct. By most Magi accounts I would only be what they call a 'Magic-user', someone who is neither affiliated with the Mage's Association nor has any interest in the root. There is not any meaningful difference, I just thought you should know. Not that I care anyway.

I was born in a small hidden village, somewhere in the Japanese province of Nagano. My family... They weren't normal people. I was told we used to be part of a powerful clan but lost everything during the Meiji period. While the majority of the clan accepted this fact, my family ran and hid to continue practicing our traditions. Because of that, I was raised away from everything. Furthermore, my family didn't treat me normally. I... I won't go into detail if that is alright with you, but the important thing is that I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran away.

I made it to the modern world, the big city of Tokyo. I managed to find a part-time job, enroll in high-school, and make plans for the future. Everything was alright, I even made a friend! A foreign who was studying abroad in Japan, Alexis Novalight. He was my first real friend, and I trusted him with all my secrets. In exchange, he told me about him, his family, the magus world.

It was during the summer, just before mine and Alexis planned to travel to London, where he would try and find a place for me in the Clock Tower. I went to sleep and... Well, I woke up here. I was alone at first, but Alexis found me just some hours later. Together, we explored this place and tried to find a way out. We had a close call with the Master of Rider, a scarily powerful old man with an equally scary servant, but we managed to survive and run away. It was right after that when I met with Saber.

After that, things became easier for a while. As Saber explained the nature of this Holy Grail War, we had a direction to follow and the clear objective of finding Alexis Servant. However, Alexis himself started to act weird. One day, he suddenly demanded that Saber tell his true name, and when Saber denied, Alexis attacked my Servant! Of course, Saber defended himself easily, but this caused a rift between me and my friend.

Alexis left us and went to find his Servant on his own. One or two days later (Again, it's hard to gauge time in this place) he returned with Caster and that bitch made a very grandiose discourse about how we betrayed her Master and would suffer because of that. There was a fight, they ran away, and we have been dealing with Caster's Familiars harassing us from that point onwards.

Oh, yeah! And we found you a little after, Senga. I guess you know what happens from then on. So, that's everything, any doubts?"

"Well, I have one," Senga screeches the back of her head, feeling awkward about asking the obvious question. "You see, you kept using male pronouns for Alexis, but the person with Caster looked, well, like a girl."

"Yeah, Alexis is a crossdresser," Kasumi says, in a natural way "It's necessary or something, a family tradition, he never elaborated much."

"Oh, okay" Senga felt a bit embarrassed, as it was her first time (that she could remember) dealing with such matters, but she decided not to make any further comments "Thanks Kasumi, your story clarified a lot of things."

Kasumi smiled shyly and blushed a little.

"For sure," Moonchild, who had only been listening until now, made her comment "Now we have a clearer idea of who our enemy is."

"Wait, what?" Kasumi interjected, "That's not why I told this story, Alexis is not an enemy."

"I can't see how that is the case," Moonchild seemed confused "He looks to have clear antagonistic intentions against you and your Servant."

"It's Caster!" Kasumi looked irritated by Moonchild, it was the first time Senga saw her ally express such an aggressive emotion "Caster is making his head, filling it with lies!"

"I don't, Master" Saber decided to join the discussion "Our break with Alexis happened before he met Caster."

"Look, you guys don't know Alexis as I do." For a second, the girl made a very sad expression "He is a sweet guy, there must be a way to solve things without a fight having to happen!"

㊊㊊㊊㊊

The Dark Room

Multicolored specs of life flickered through the air as Caster and her Master manifested into the room.

"Yuck!" Caster said with revolt "I loathe having to come back here. Master, with your permission, I could"

"Denied." Alexis answer was firm "It would be a waste of time using your Territory Creation in a place we never stay anyway"

"Yes, of course, what was I thinking?" Caster smiled, but it was very forced.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened and a figure stumbled in, falling to the ground in front of the duo.

"As if this place wasn't already full of trash" commented Caster.

"Help me already, bitch!" Assassin exclaimed. He looked worse for wear, exhausted, and had clearly just come out of a hard fight.

"Why would I do that?" Caster smirked, "What is stopping me from eliminating you now right here and now?"

"Because that would break the pact between your Master and mine?"

"Heal him," Alexis ordered.

Caster rolled her eyes. In her hand, she manifested a flask that looked made out of Crystal and threw it to Assassin, who immediately started drinking it.

"How did it went?" Alexis asked, in a flat tone.

"I got my ass kicked, that's how it went" The Servant was not very happy in his current situation "Weakened or not, a Berserker is still a Berserker. I managed to delay her, but I doubt it will work for long."

"You are useless" Caster snickered.

"You would have done just as good, princess" Assassin snickered back.

"Well, there isn't anything to be done. What do you think, Master?"

"It doesn't really matter for us," Alexis remarked calmly "but it seems my old friend has a big problem heading her way."

Chapter 1 End
    Last edited by the god of world-0; December 7th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    It's nice to get some more explanation about how the others got here, since it helps inform Senga's situation a bit... but mean cliffhanger, kya. Danger coming up....
    Last edited by Sunny; October 19th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agreed, excited to see where this goes!

Blog Entries
    Want

Dining room

Saber and Kasumi were both sitting at the dinner table. Of course, they were not using it to eat anything, but rather as a work table, as indicated by the big black box open at the center of it, and the large number of papers scattered across.

"Ugh" Saber let out a small but perceptible grow of frustration, causing Kasumi to laugh. "Why are we doing this again?"

"I told you, they all need to be done by hand." The girl replied, holding back more laughter. "Now that we know Caster's familiars aren't the real deal, I feel like we should also have a way to better scout the area."

They continued to work in silence for a bit, but it eventually became awkward. Probably because of that, Kasumi decided to ask the question who was on her mind, despite fearing the answer.

"Hey, Saber, do you think there's no way to resolve things with Alexis in a peaceful manner?"

"I do." The Servant responded without any hesitation or doubt.

Despite being exactly the answer she expected, the girl could not help but let her disappointment show.

"However," Saber continued, to his Master's surprise. "If you want to try, I will follow your orders the best I can. Anything you want to do, you have my loyalty and support.

Kasumi opened a big smile. She turned to Saber and gave him a surprise hug, which caused the boy to have a very unexpected reaction considering his usual personality. Saber blushed.

"Thank you, this means a lot to me." The girl let go of her hug, and then extended her hand "now, let me see your work."

Rolling his eyes, he put a small object in her open palm.

Small Object

Looking at the origami, Kasumi tried (and failed) to contain another laugh.

"It's very bad," she chuckled a little. "didn't you said you say your sister taught you how to make Origami?"

"I said she tried" he commented, nonchalantly "I never said I listened to her."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Character Status

Magical Energy: Recovering

Memory Recovery Rate: 5.6%

Command Seal 3

Bedroom

After the discussion about Alexis, it was decided that Senga should really take a rest. Although the girl was starting to get the impression that she was spending more time unconscious rather than awake, she could not deny that she was feeling like shit.

So now, here she was, in a bedroom on the second floor of the building that they decided would be their second temporary base of operations, trying to sleep and failing miserably.

It's not that Senga was not tired. She was very, very tired. No, the problem was another, unrelated to Senga herself.

"Are you gonna stay there doing nothing?" The white-haired girl propped herself up on the bed by the elbows and looked directly at Moonchild.

The Servant was standing beside the bed, just looking at Senga and doing nothing else.

"Is there anything else for me to do?" She asked with ingenuity, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"I don't know? Why don't you sleep a bit yourself? Aren't you tired?"

"The Grail is anchoring me to the world, and you supply me with magical energy. There is no need for me to sleep or eat anything."

"Oh," That perplexed Senga a bit. It was difficult for her to imagine a being who didn't need to sleep. "Well, but what if you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Want to Sleep."

Moonchild stopped and thought for a bit "why would I want that?"

That perplexed Senga even more. It was almost as if Moonchild didn't understand the concept of wanting in the first place. "Don't you have things that you want? People usually know those."

"That sounds weird to me, "Asked the puzzled Servant " Do you always know what you want?"

The question hit like a slap on the face.

"Well, no, not always." Senga ends up stumbling in her words. "But, you know, kinda, most of the time, well, you see..."

Before she could finish her thoughts, Moonchild said "I guess I wanted to contract with you."

"Oh, Thanks," Senga could not help but smile a little "That is really nice."

It brought to the amnesiac's mind that, although she was Moonchild's Master now, that wasn't what was intended. However, she shook away that thought quickly.

"Okay. Why don't you try a bit? Sleeping, I mean"

"If you insist.," and with that, the Servant made its way to the opposite side of the king-size bed and laid down.

Senga did the same. And, although a part of her brain registered that she was sharing a bed with a person she had previously thought out as beautiful, she fell asleep before any concrete thoughts formed in her head.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

???

Yup, she was dreaming again.

The fact confused Senga a bit. Why would she have this kind of dream still? She contracted Moonchild already. Heck, they are sharing a bed, right now.

The sensation was somewhat familiar to Senga. Like before, it felt as if she was underwater. However, while the dreams with Moonchild felt like pleasantly sinking in warm water, this one felt like she was being crushed by the pressure of the ocean.

"I guess it was just a matter of time" a mysterious voice echoed through the darkened room. The amnesiac looked around and found the source of the voice, standing in a corner almost surrounded by shadows.

Voice in the corner

Senga tried to speak, but the sensation was still too much and took the air out of her lungs.

"You must be so confused," The man said without emotion, although Senga could swear he was mocking her "Who would have thought that you, such a calculated individual, would overlook such a major setback."

He moved and, as he did so, his movements caused Senga's vision to distort as if it was hard to look at him. As she slowly grew accustomed to the pressure, the girl could feel something else in the room with them.

"Then again," The man continued "It's your genius we are talking about. Perhaps you didn't overlook anything."

"W-who... Are... Y-you?" She managed to say with some difficulty.

For the first time, the man looked straight to Senga. There was a dull light in his green eyes.

The other presence grew agitated. The girl was sure, something dangerous was crawling around in the dark, just outside her view.

"Me? Don't you know?" Still emotionless, but simultaneously offended, the man stated to the shock of Senga "I am your Servant."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Bedroom

Senga woke up violently. She didn't scream, but she couldn't stop herself from almost jumping out of her bed in desperation.

"What happened Master?" asked Moonchild, still by her side, in a worried tone.

What did happen? What was that dream? Senga was confused and scared. She didn't know.

She didn't know anything.

Choice Time

What Should Senga do about her dream?

1. Tell Moonchild but keep it between them only.

2. Tell both Moonchild and Kasumi.

3. Tell no one.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 21st, 2021 at 09:02 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    ​1

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Knowledge

Character Status

Magical Energy: Stable

Memory Recovery Rate: 5.6%

Command Seal 3

Bedroom

"That's not good," said Moonchild.

Senga was really hoping that she would say something else. There were already so many things happening that were not good, why couldn't she dream of nice things, like... Honestly, she didn't remember what she used to consider nice, but still...

"Why is my dream not good?" Senga needed more clarification. As much clarification as she could get.

"It is proof of something I was hoping was not gonna happen" explained the Servant "You see, my contract with you isn't what you would call [/i]standard[/i]. Not only am I not your designated Servant, but my nature may also mean that the system is struggling to understand my current position."

"Your nature?"

"What I mean is," Moonchild continued, explaining as if she hadn't listened to Senga's question, "We are, by all accounts, functioning outside of the system. This probably means you won't have access to all the privileges a Master has."

"Moonchild?"

"This also means..." The Servant ignored her Master again "...that you're designated Servant is somewhere around here, which can cause a lot of problems."

"Wait!" This time, Senga interjected forcefully. "How do you know this? How do you know so much?"

And then it dawned on the Amnesiac. She didn't know anything, but her Servant knew. And if Moonchild had all of that knowledge...

"Moonchild," Senga looked her Servant directly in the eyes "Do you know who I truly am?"

A moment of silence filled the room, making the atmosphere heavy.

"I..." The white-dressed girl turned away from her Master, "I can't tell you that."

"Why?" Senga grabbed her by the shoulders. The girl was desperate and tired of being in the dark.

"You don't understand," pleaded Moonchild "I really, really can't tell you that."

Another wave of silence. Heavy, unbearable silence

"We should go downstairs," said distraught Senga, before proceeding to do so without paying attention to her servant's answer.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Dining room

After the two went down the stairs in silence, Senga found Kasumi and Saber in the dining room.

"Oh, hey! Good morning" Kasumi's bright greeting just ended up making her feel awkward when the girl noticed that both Senga and Moonchild were not looking too bright themselves. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing," Said Senga, although her demotivated tone made clear that something did happen, and it was nothing good. "What are we gonna do today?"

"Well," Kasumi decided not to prowl "While you slept I scattered around a few Origami Familiars. Now that we know that Caster's Familiars aren't as impressive as they look, I thought it was time for us to try and find the place she is using as her base of operations"

"Sorry, you scattered Origami?" Asked the amnesiac. "Like, the Japanese paper folding thing."

"Yes, it is one of the types of Familiars I can employ. Wait, I think I still have one." Kasumi then searched around her pockets, pulled a small object, and presented it to Senga.

Small Object

"Cool," the amnesiac was impressed, but also a bit confused "wait, where did you find the Paper?"

"D-don't worry about that" The girl with the red scarf immediately tried to change subjects"Anyway, around 30 of these little things are scanning around looking for signs of Caster. They haven't found anything about her yet, but they did find something else. A different signal."

"An enemy." Saber finally decided to join the conversation, as if he was waiting for this topic "I suspect it's the laughing Servant we faced before"

"The Witch." Mentioning that woman brought bad memories to Senga.

"Yes, and she keeps getting closer and closer to our current location." Kasumi also didn't seem very happy about it "We think she may be specifically looking for us, so we need to decide how to deal with that."

"If I may be so bold," Moonchild joined the conversation too. " I suggest that we go attack the enemy directly. We know where she is, right?"

"We do" answered Saber "but you haven't fought her. She is unhinged, unpredictable, and we still don't have much information on how her powers work. I suggest we wait for her here, prepare ourselves, and ambush her when she arrives"

"I can defeat her" affirmed Moonchild.

"And cause Senga to pass out again? No, that's not a good option" Kasumi interjected "There isn't even a good reason for us to fight here. I suggest we leave and avoid conflict with the Witch as much as possible. Who agrees?"

Not of the Servants bugged. It was a three-way impasse, and it was up to Senga to break it.

"Well, I think..."

Choice Time

Who will Senga Side with?

1. Side with Moonchild. A direct attack is the best option.

2. Side with Saber. An ambush is the best option.

3. Side with Kasumi. Running away is the best option.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 21st, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

Fate / White Memoria