Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

I am red, and also a bunny Red the bunny's Avatar

JP Friend Code

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​2
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Learning

Dining room

"Well, I think Saber is right."

"Wait, you do?" Saber broke his usually stoic facade, before quickly recomposing himself "I mean, yeah, it's the smartest option."

"Well, okay." Kasumi looked a little bit disappointed "Then we have to plan the ambush. We have the vantage of knowing she is coming, so how best to utilize it?"

"Can you set traps?" Asked Saber "something to counteract the witch's fire?"

"I can try, but I don't know how effective it will be" the brunette lamented "There is only so much I can do without knowing exactly what that fire is."

"It's a simple curse" Senga blurted out without thinking "Something similar to traditional witchcraft, it's essentially her hate made manifest. It burns through most magecraft, but church Sacraments or something similar will be effective."

Saber looked at the White-haired girl with suspicion.

"Oh yeah, you absorbed her flames" Kasumi reassured her Servant "I guess you retain info on the spell even after releasing it."

"Yeah, I guess I do..."

Senga looked at her left hand. The bandages that were on her arm had fallen without her noticing. Or better yet, they probably burned when she stupidly decided to touch fire.

She still had no idea what or how she did what she did. Even if she recovered the basic knowledge of how her power worked, Senga still was completely lost in this world of "Magecraft."

"You should teach her" Moonchild suddenly entered the conversation again, catching every by surprise "Kasumi, you should teach Senga about Magecraft, so she can be even more of use in the upcoming battle."

Senga looked at her Servant with confusion. Why was she saying something like that now? Specialty when she refused to tell her anything about Senga's powers just a few minutes.

"Eh?" Kasumi, like Senga herself, was also very confused "Me? Teaching Magecraft? I am just a below-average magus at best."

"But you are the only one who could full said position right now" refuted the beautiful Servant "Also, you have shown quite the expertise up until know, from what I could see"

"Well, that's..." She tried to come up with an excuse, but ended up giving up "ah, whatever, I'll do it. Come, we need privacy."

Kasumi then took Senga by the hand and guided her upstairs, away from the two Servants.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

She continued to advance, getting closer and closer to her target. She could feel it, the same kind of curse that surrounded her, somewhere in the direction she was running towards.

"Darklorddarklordarklorddarklord"

It must be, it has to be.

She had finally found it, it had to be her, it was the only way for it to make sense.

Some other creatures stalked the woman from the shadows. They were more of Caster's familiars, but she didn't know or care about that. Even if they attacked, they would only end up as full for her curses.

After all, all that was in her mind was the desire to meet with her darklord again.

And when that happens, she would...

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Bedroom

Senga was sitting on the bed while Kasumi walked back and forth in front of her.

"So, what are you teaching me first?" The amnesiac was quite interested in learning more about Magecraft since, at least she hoped, doing so would help her regain her memories.

However, instead of an answer, Kasumi just stopped and looked away from her friend for a bit.

"Dammit." She said under her breath, then finally turned to face the other girl "Senga, I am sorry, I don't think I have anything useful to teach you."

"You don't?" There was a bit of confusion "but you did a lot of stuff that looks useful, like healing my arm and helping me contact Moonchild."

"Yeah, but I can teach you to do that stuff because it doesn't have anything to do with me" Saying that Kasumi reached behind her back and pulled something "It's from this."

It was initially a small black box, but it started to expand until it reached the size of a suitcase

Black Box

"What's this?" asked Senga.

"It's a
    Box of the outer path
    Gehobako
    , something I stole from my family when I ran away" Kasumi didn't seem very proud "It is filled with countless items that were stored in it by my ancestors for generations, from simple utility stuff to some powerful Mystic Codes."

"Oh, so that's from where the paper came."

"Yes, that's from where it came" the girl let a sigh into her red scarf, which she was unconsciously using to hide her face "See? I am not a real Magus, I can't teach you anything."

Kasumi sat on the bed beside Senga, holding the box in her lap, and avoided direct eye contact.

"All the things I did, they were ready-made things prepared by better mages than myself. They didn't require any talent on my part beyond just pulling them out of the box."

A heavy silence started to fill the air. Senga was a bit shocked by the way Kasumi talked about herself. Lost and amnesiac, she kind of couldn't help but somewhat idolize this girl who seemed so capable and knowledgeable, except...

No, now wasn't the time to let her anxiety and indecisiveness fill her mind. There was something to be said.

"I don't think that's true." Exclaimed Senga with confidence. "The Items may not have been made by you or whatever, but you are still the one who used them."

"What?" Kasumi was surprised "But I only used the things that require no talent."

"Even so, it was you" the amnesiac didn't know from where all that confidence was coming, but she didn't care "It was you who decided to use it. It was you who decided where and how."

Senga reached and placed her hand over Kasumi's

"Even if it could have been someone else, it was you. You are the differing factor."

Another bit of silence, but this time it was much less heavy.

"Thank you," Kasumi smiled at her friend, now without hiding behind her scarf. "You know what? I think I may actually have something that could help you with your Magecraft."

She opened the box at an angle that blocked Senga's view of the inside and reached out into it, pulling a small handful of colorful objects.

Colorful objects

"Gems?" They looked very expensive to Senga, but also sparked something inside her mind.

"Yes! They are each tuned to one of the five classical elements." Kasumi enthusiastically showed them to her friend "Normally they would be used in Jewel Magecraft, which I can't use, but I think they may also be compatible with your Information Storage Magecraft."

"And so you are giving them to me?"

"Yeah!" Kasumi extended the gems in Senga's direction.

It was a gift. An expression of gratitude for her support. However, the mention of Jewel Magecraft caused the amnesiac's head to ring and vision to darken a little.

Senga looked at the pile of sparkling gems in front of her...

Choice Time

Should Senga accept the gift?

1. Yes, Just ignore the weird feeling.

2. No, don't ignore the weird feeling.

3. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 21st, 2021 at 09:08 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

It'll be rude to decline a gift/potential weapon of self-defense simply because of bad vibes.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    1. Yes, Just ignore the weird feeling.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For all the reasons of the above, 1

1. Having a bad feeling about a gift just makes it far more interesting and precious !

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ambush

Character Status

Physical Condition: Stable

Magical Energy: Stable

Memory Recovery Rate: 5.6%

Command Seal 3

Bedroom

Senga looked at the pile of sparkling gems in front of her and, ignoring the buzzing in the back of her head, grabbed the small handful. She inspected the gems in her palm. Fifteen small and sparkling stones, each more or less the size of a button.

"Okay, uh..." Senga turned her attention back to her friend "What do I do with these things?"

"See how they have different colors?" Kasumi pointed to a few different stones.

True to her words, the gems could be divided into five colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Clear.

"They are each attuned to a different element." She continued "Red is fire, Yellow is earth, Blue is water, and Green is wind"

"What about the clear ones?"

"Yeah, I don't know what those are for. Like I told you, my knowledge of this is quite incomplete" The red-scarfed girl gave an embarrassed smile "Anyway, even if neither of us knows Jewelcraft, I think maybe you could use them by absorbing their information, like you did with the witch's fire."

Senga picked one of the gems, a red one, inspected it further. She focused on it and felt her Magic Circuits activating. She could feel fire swirling inside the small gem, and even though the object looked really durable, it felt like it would break if Senga tried to crush it.

"I... I think this will work." The Amnesiac said, still inspecting the gem. "No, it will work perfectly. Like small pockets of information ready to use at any time."

Kasumi let out a sigh of relief. She didn't know if the gems would actually be helpful, so she was glad to hear that they would.

"What about you?" Senga asked as she placed the gems in her pocket. "Do you have something that can stop the Witch?"

"Well..." Kasumi smiled. "...I think I have one thing."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

It was here, it was finally here.

After following the scent, the smell of curses that was like her own, she finally arrived at her destination.

She stood there looking at her final destination as anger started to consume her.

Her Destination

"A house!" She screamed. Indeed, her dark lord was nowhere to be found, and instead, there was only a burned house. The smell of curses came from the ruined construction itself, stuck to the charred wood and attracting the poor, confused woman back to this place.

As she let out a scream to the skies, something fast came in her directly to her.

The woman managed to dodge by arching her back, the blade of the Katana passing right before her eyes. She flipped back, landing on her feet and facing her assailant.

It was Saber, although her crazed mind barely recognized him. He took position to attack again, lifting his blade to eye level.

He advanced, and the witch released a wall of purple flames to block him, but something was wrong. The flames were weak, almost transparent, and gave off no heat.

Saber dash right through the flames as if they didn't exist, and made a horizontal slash at the woman. She jumped back, but the tip of the blade made contact with her, opening a shallow cut in her belly.

The crazed woman decided it was time to retreat. The most important thing was finding her dark lord. She turned around and dashed, but hit something that repelled her back.

The Something

"Wraaaaaa!" She howled in anger, then dodge her head to the side just in time to avoid Saber's blade. She immediately answered with a punch, hitting the boy with a force to throw him backward several meters.

"Where is it!" The Witch screamed, confronting Saber. "Where is my Dark Lord!"

"Don't worry." Saber said, getting back on his feet and assuming position again. "You can see him again when I send you back to hell."

And so, they dash to each other.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"Wow!" Senga exclaimed, inspecting the silver chain that extended before her. "What did you say this is again?"

"A
    Holy Spiritual Bond
    Blessed Silver Link
    . It's a mystic code one of my ancestors stole from The Church." Kasumi says, holding the two ends of the chain as it sprawl to her right and left. "It should create a boundary field to weaken the Laughing Woman's Witchcraft. Well, so long as I maintain it."

They were up on the roof of their current base, watching the fight from above. Even though she was just standing around holding two thin silvery chains, Kasumi looked like she was making a big effort.

"Still, it is closer than I thought." The red-scarfed girl observed the fight. "I thought Saber would wipe the floor with her."

"No," Moonchild answered. "When Senga called her a witch, I thought she would be a Caster class Servant, but she is a Berserker. She probably has the stats to rival Saber."

Senga nodded, even though she didn't understand a single word her Servant said.

"Yeah, I know but still..." Kasumi couldn't finish her thought as she gritted her teeth, a droplet of sweat running down her forehead.

"There is more," Moonchild continued. "Berserker is being anchored by the grail like normal, but she doesn't seem to be receiving mana from anywhere."

Kasumi looked at the beautiful servant. "How is that possible?" She asked. "That would mean she doesn't have a Master yet, and wouldn't be able to do much more than walk around aimlessly."

There was as a moment of silence as the three girls watched Saber and Berserker match blow for blow. Senga looked at her hand, feeling a slight tingling.

"The flame." The amnesiac said out loud. The two other girls turned to her. "The purple flame curse converts whatever it burns to mana, that she is using to fight like she has a master."

"But how?" Kasumi said, still struggling a bit with the chains. "How did she have so much mana?"

Senga thought for a second. "Caster's familiars. They attack anything that moves. If she kept killing them she would always be able to replenish any amount of mana spent." She then took a deep breath. "Also... I think when I burned the house down, the resulting converted mana may have flown back into Berserker."

The white-haired girl felt really embarrassed. She may just gave given the opponent a massive advantage.

"So she is topped off." Moonchild places her hand on her chin. "Maybe Saber needs some help."

"No, he is fine," Kasumi interjected. "Besides, she shouldn't be able to use the flame inside the Boundary Field, and Saber has yet to show any of his skills. He got this."

Sanga looked at the fight again. The two Servants really looked evenly matched. She looked at her right hand, still tingling.

Maybe...

Choice Time

Should Senga jump into the fight to help Saber?

1. "Yes, she has the gems now. She could help."

2. "No, send Moonchild instead even if is risky. She seemed confident before."

3. "No, she could end up causing even more trouble. Saber can do this by himself.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 12th, 2021 at 02:05 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2, backup is always good

Blog Entries
    Last edited by zikari8; January 20th, 2021 at 03:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mm... I'm inclined a bit towards 3. 2 might be warranted soon depending on how it goes, but Kasumi has a point that Saber hasn't shown off any skills yet and it doesn't seem dangerous enough to distrust Kasumi's read on the situation - yet.

I'm also not super confident on using the items against a mage-inclined Servant since it might just fuel her more.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    ​3

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code

1. I mostly just want to see the gems in action.

Blog Entries

2. ​If Moonchild is feeling confident, why not trust her on this ? ... Even if the confidence wasn't warranted, it will be a good lesson for everyone involved. :P