Thread: Fate / White Memoria

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Understanding

A mysterious man entered the dark room. It was a somber and cold place lacking any semblance of friendliness, exactly what one would expect from an abandoned building or the like.

The Dark Room

"So Assassin, how did it go?" A voice asked from the shadows. Despite asking a question, the tone was cold and disinterested, almost as if the answer didn't matter.

"Kind of a waste of time, really," Assassin said "I didn't even need to do anything, the girl found her resolve on her own"

A moment of silence remained in the air, then the dismissive sound of a tongue clicking echoed through the mostly empty room.

"Well, the end result is the same" the figure in the dark exclaimed, "The last Master is finally on the right track, and everything is almost in place..."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Character status

Physical Condition: Tired

Magical Energy: ???

Memory recovery rate: 5%

"The Holy Grail War is not something we know much of. Even the Servants, Heroic Spirits of Mythology and History summoned by the holy grail itself, are only allowed sufficient knowledge to work in the system. However, there are a few things we know.

First: It was the Grail itself who brought everyone here. It chose Seven Masters to compete for its ownership and gave each a Servant that would be compatible with them.

Second: This Place, the White Library, it's only one of the Arenas for the Holy Grail War. Somewhere hidden in this strange city, is the entrance to a much deeper abyss, at the bottom of which lies the grail. It seems that, only by fighting against each other, this entrance will be revealed.

The War ends when someone reaches the Holy Grail. That person, along with their Servant, will be declared the Winner and be allowed to wield all of the grail's power, which essentially means realizing any wish they ever had.

"...and that's that" Kasumi finished her explanation. "That is everything we know."

Senga listened to her attentively. They were still outside, her and Kasumi sitting on the curbside while Saber remained to stand, almost as if he was guarding the two girls. She didn't completely understand everything, but the most surprising thing for herself was that for some reason, some of the things Kasumi said actually sounded familiar. Still, there was a lot that didn't.

"So, you did not choose your own Servant?"

"Nope, I woke up here just like you did, maybe a few weeks ago but it's kinda hard to keep track of time in this place, walked around a bit, and manage to stumble on some people, one of them being Saber" She nodded to her Servant, and he nodded back. They seemed in syntony with each other. "I still have all of my memories though, so the amnesic thing you told me it's kind of just you."

"You have met other people?" Senga asked with surprise "like, other humans?"

"Yeah, Saber and I have had encounters with both Rider's and Caster's Masters" Kasumi sighs as if having unpleasant memories "unfortunately, they weren't exactly friendly, even though..." She forced herself to stop mid-sentence.

"Even though what?"

"No, nothing," the girl said somewhat frenetically "nothing important, really. Anyway, do you have any more questions?"

Did she? Senga asked herself. There was so much happening. All of this talk about Servants and Magi and Holy Grails sounded like crazy. And the fact that some of it actually felt familiar was even crazier.

Senga had many more questions, but it was clear that not all of them could be Answered by Kasumi. It would be unfair to hope otherwise. However, there was still something else Senga wanted to ask...

Choice Time

What should Senga Ask?

1. Ask about Kasumi. What is her story? Why is she helping so much?

2. Ask about the other Masters and Servants. What does Kasumi know about them? why did she hesitate to share information?

3. Don't ask anything. It's clear the girl is uncomfortable with something and may not give any answers. Instead, focus on what to do next.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 02:44 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria