Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate / White Memoria

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Understanding

A mysterious man entered the dark room. It was a somber and cold place lacking any semblance of friendliness, exactly what one would expect from an abandoned building or the like.

The Dark Room

"So Assassin, how did it go?" A voice asked from the shadows. Despite asking a question, the tone was cold and disinterested, almost as if the answer didn't matter.

"Kind of a waste of time, really," Assassin said "I didn't even need to do anything, the girl found her resolve on her own"

A moment of silence remained in the air, then the dismissive sound of a tongue clicking echoed through the mostly empty room.

"Well, the end result is the same" the figure in the dark exclaimed, "The last Master is finally on the right track, and everything is almost in place..."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Character status

Physical Condition: Tired

Magical Energy: ???

Memory recovery rate: 5%

"The Holy Grail War is not something we know much of. Even the Servants, Heroic Spirits of Mythology and History summoned by the holy grail itself, are only allowed sufficient knowledge to work in the system. However, there are a few things we know.

First: It was the Grail itself who brought everyone here. It chose Seven Masters to compete for its ownership and gave each a Servant that would be compatible with them.

Second: This Place, the White Library, it's only one of the Arenas for the Holy Grail War. Somewhere hidden in this strange city, is the entrance to a much deeper abyss, at the bottom of which lies the grail. It seems that, only by fighting against each other, this entrance will be revealed.

The War ends when someone reaches the Holy Grail. That person, along with their Servant, will be declared the Winner and be allowed to wield all of the grail's power, which essentially means realizing any wish they ever had.

"...and that's that" Kasumi finished her explanation. "That is everything we know."

Senga listened to her attentively. They were still outside, her and Kasumi sitting on the curbside while Saber remained to stand, almost as if he was guarding the two girls. She didn't completely understand everything, but the most surprising thing for herself was that for some reason, some of the things Kasumi said actually sounded familiar. Still, there was a lot that didn't.

"So, you did not choose your own Servant?"

"Nope, I woke up here just like you did, maybe a few weeks ago but it's kinda hard to keep track of time in this place, walked around a bit, and manage to stumble on some people, one of them being Saber" She nodded to her Servant, and he nodded back. They seemed in syntony with each other. "I still have all of my memories though, so the amnesic thing you told me it's kind of just you."

"You have met other people?" Senga asked with surprise "like, other humans?"

"Yeah, Saber and I have had encounters with both Rider's and Caster's Masters" Kasumi sighs as if having unpleasant memories "unfortunately, they weren't exactly friendly, even though..." She forced herself to stop mid-sentence.

"Even though what?"

"No, nothing," the girl said somewhat frenetically "nothing important, really. Anyway, do you have any more questions?"

Did she? Senga asked herself. There was so much happening. All of this talk about Servants and Magi and Holy Grails sounded like crazy. And the fact that some of it actually felt familiar was even crazier.

Senga had many more questions, but it was clear that not all of them could be Answered by Kasumi. It would be unfair to hope otherwise. However, there was still something else Senga wanted to ask...

Choice Time

What should Senga Ask?

1. Ask about Kasumi. What is her story? Why is she helping so much?

2. Ask about the other Masters and Servants. What does Kasumi know about them? why did she hesitate to share information?

3. Don't ask anything. It's clear the girl is uncomfortable with something and may not give any answers. Instead, focus on what to do next.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 02:44 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​3
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Decisions

There was still something else Senga wanted to ask. However, from the way she talked, one could easily see how uncomfortable Kasumi was with all the questions.

"No, that's everything, I think," the Amnesiac girl said. There would be time to know better in the future.

"Oh, okay" Kasumi was visually relieved "well, then I guess we can focus on what to do next"

Senga could not help but smile. Hearing the other girl say "we" so certainly only made her sure, whatever the motives are, Kasumi would not abandon her. "What were your plans before I showed up?"

The other girl looked at Saber who, like always, was only stoically watching the conversation from afar. He nodded, in what Senga understood to be encouraging to share their plans, and Kasumi nodded back before turning to Senga again.

"Well, Saber and I were planning to deal with Caster. Her familiars are permeating the entire city. It's quite a nuisance." Kasumi stopped with a hand on her chin, expressing her thinking "but there is probably something we should do first..."

㊊㊊㊊㊊

"How?How?How?How?" The Crazed Woman repeated the question like some kind of Mantra.

Small creatures surrounded her, demonstrating clear intentions of attacking. However, they were stopped by a wall of purple fire.

Small Creatures

One brave enough creature tried to step into the wall, but The Crazy Woman just launched a pillar of flames and completely disintegrated him

"It's my Dark Lord Power! My Dark Lord cannot be stopped!" Suddenly, tears formed in the woman's eyes. "Aahhh! Dark Lord, where are you?!"

Another Small creature tried to attack the woman from the back, but she just grabbed the creature by the head with her right hand, without even having to look.

"How could she? How did she? How dare she?!" She resumed inquiring. Then, in another sudden mood shift, simply stopped "unless..."

It was as if something inside of her clicked. On her hand, she let the Creature be consumed by the purple flames, unknowingly absorbing its Magical energy to substitute the supply she lacked.

"Kyahahahahahhaha!"

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Character status

Physical Condition: Stable

Magical Energy: ???

Memory recovery rate: 5%

Senga was now sitting alone in the white room. It has been a few hours since the Conversation where Kasumi explained everything to her, and the Amnesiac girl was still trying to process everything.

After the talk was over, Kasumi went to another room to "Prepare herself", whatever that means. She didn't say it out loud, but Senga could understand that she didn't want to be seen doing what she was doing. Saber said something about "patrolling the area", then jumped thirty feet in the air into a rooftop and disappeared leaving Senga behind, dumbfounded.

In the hours that followed the Amnesiac girl just stayed on the room's sofa and tried to rest, but the silence only made her head run wild. The humming inside her body, which she now knew was her Magic Circuits, had subsided. However, a feeling of wrongness still plagued her.

Senga still didn't have a Servant. And if what Kasumi said about the Holy Grail War was true, this meant she was in lethal danger. But there was nothing she could do, not when she had already refused what so far was her only offering. What was that strange girl in her dreams anyway? The Amnesiac hadn't heard her voice since last time...

Then there was Magecraft. Senga understood the idea of what she was doing when she stopped that pillar of purple fire. She absorbs its magical energy and then scattered into the air, although it almost overloaded her circuits. Still, she had no idea why she was capable of doing that, or how it worked.

If she didn't understand her own Magecraft, she couldn't even be called a Magus. However, it was the only thing she had to defend herself.

Senga closed her eyes, focusing on her Magic Circuits. The now pleasant humming spread throughout her body. She could feel the Mana in the air around her, the Mana inside her, and the difference between the two.

She had to improve. She had to get better. But how...

Choice Time

What would be the best way to improve Senga's Magecraft?

1. Focus on the Mana inside her body.

2. Focus on the Mana on the air around her.

3. Focus on the pleasant Humming sensation.

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 02:54 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

In this way, maybe Senga could disperse spells without risking overloading again...

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Information

Senga closed her eyes, focusing on her Magic Circuits. The pleasant humming spread throughout her body. She could feel the Mana in the air around her, the Mana inside her, and the difference between the two, but she ignored it for now and decided to focus on the humming itself.

She looked inwards, trying to find the source of the humming, which obviously was the fact that her magic circuits were vibrating. But why were they vibrating? Senga let herself be engulfed by the sensation, falling deep into her own internal world. The ease with which the amnesiac managed that was almost scary to herself, but it seemed like she instinctively knew the way to do it.

Another thing that she knew how to do, but didn't know why. Honestly, Senga was starting to get annoyed by that.

Still, she let herself sink into the sensation, and, slowly, Senga started to notice that something was flowing through her Magic Circuits, Something other than Mana, that is. She let her mind reach for it, but as she got closer something went wrong.

The vibrations on her circuits started to become more intense, the pleasant sensation had become not pleasant anymore. Her whole body started to heat up, and Senga started to feel like she was melting. It had become too much, so the girl backed out.

And when Senga finally opened her eyes, the room was on fire.

Character Update

Senga Ni Wallis has unlocked a new Spell: Information Storage

The user absorbs and disperses the Mana of a supernatural effect onto the atmosphere while they have made contact with, while simultaneously analyzing and "downloading" information about it. Said information can be used later to reproduce the same effect. However, should too much information be "downloaded" at once, the caster may suffer from overloading their Magic Circuits, which can lead to permanent damage or even death.
    Further applications and limitations to be discovered.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

Character status

Physical Condition: Stable

Magical Energy: Spent

Memory recovery rate: 5.5%

Senga and Kasumi were currently watching from the opposite sidewalk as the house that had, just previously, served as sort of their base of operations, burned in purple flames.

"What...?" Asked Kasumi, dumbfounded. She had just finished preparing... Whatever she was preparing, when she heard Senga's scream and immediately ran out to help, finding the amnesiac in the middle of a flaming room.

"I was experimenting with my Magecraft," the other girl said, hiding her face while dying of embarrassment. "I am so, so sorry..."

"No, it's okay really, it was just a random house, any other will do. Also, the fire doesn't seem to want to spread, so it's all okay." Kasumi tried to comfort Senga "It reminds me of when I was little, I used to accidentally cause magical accidents all the time."

"I am a toddler!" Senga dropped down and curled up into the ground with embarrassment

"N-no! That's not what I meant!" She looked back to the burning house "Those are the Witch's flames, right?"

"Yes..." She replied, still on the ground "I think that, when I absorbed it back then, I also got information on it's, what did you call it, foundation? Then, just now, I accidentally released it."

"That is quite amazing! Magical foundations are no joke. This fire will probably be very helpful!"

"No, it will not..." Senga finally got up "When I said I released, I meant it. It's gone, I don't think I can do it again."

"Oh, Bummer."

There was an awkward silence for a moment, until Kasumi remembered what she was doing before everything literally caught fire.

"Well, I have something that might help" She reached around herself and pulled the black case Senga had seen before. Although the amnesiac didn't understand from where the case came, she chalked that up to magic. "This may even help with your memory loss."

"Really?"

"Yeah, definitely." She answered with enthusiasm, then immediately seemed to second guess herself. "Well, maybe. The truth is, I never actually did this before."

Senga could not help but take a step back.

"D-don't worry, this is safe!" Kasumi assured. She then reached inside the black case and pulled a small, white object. "Swallow this."

"Uhh, o-okay." Senga decided she didn't have any reason to doubt her friend. She put the object in her mouth and swallowed before any flavor was perceived, but she still felt something weird while she did it "Are you really sure this is Safe?"

"Totally, you shouldn't feel anything after you blackout."

"What? After I bl..."

And then everything went dark.

㊊㊊㊊㊊

???

The Breeze caressed her face again, the grass under her feet was soft again. Once again, Senga finds herself in that mysterious location, and like before, that beautiful girl was waiting for her.

"I didn't think we would see each other again..." She smiled in a way that made Senga blush. "I am really glad. Still, what have you left to do here? You have already refused me"

"Well, uhh," It was kinda hard for Senga to form any coherent thoughts. For some reason, when in the presence of this beautiful girl, her brain seemed to turn into mush "Y-you see, I didn't quite understand what rejecting you meant, so..."

"Are you saying that you are willing to contract with me?" The girl's eyes lit up, and her expression dazzled Senga. However, she quickly composed herself "No, we shouldn't. I am not your Servant, I already told you that. Still, if you wish so, can I make sure your Servant finds you soon?"

"Wait, you can?" The proposition bewildered Senga. How could she do that? Who was this girl? What was this girl?

"Yes, I can, it's the least I can do, even without a proper Master." She looked with sorrow into the distance, then back to Senga with inquisitive eyes. "Should I?"

Choice Time

What will Senga Answer in regards to the Mysterious girl offer?

1. Please, do so. I don't think can make it without your help

2. Please, don't. Instead, Contract with me yourself

3. Please, don't. I think I should do this on my own

4. Write-in?

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 27th, 2020 at 03:04 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

2. Sounds like a terrible idea.

Blog Entries
    ​3

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Mm... I might regret this but curiosity compels next towards 2.

2. You're not a real protagonist if you don't live dangerously !